PDA

View Full Version : Which clubs do you expect to keep you up this season?

Hitler
05-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Can you expect Leicester, West Ham, Sunderland, Middleborough to land less points than palace this campaign?

thereichstuff
05-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Go and clean your teeth you filthy **** .

Big Gav
05-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Hope you get some new clothes for Christmas you tramp

Eagleinsussex
05-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Go and clean your teeth you filthy **** .

:lux:

Jim Cannon
05-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Can you expect Leicester, West Ham, Sunderland, Middleborough to land less points than palace this campaign?

Which clubs do you expect to finish above you in the automatic spots this season, and who will beat you in the Play Offs?

Penstone Eagle
06-12-2016, 08:29 AM
Which clubs do you expect to finish above you in the automatic spots this season, and who will beat you in the Play Offs?

They're shit scared about Leeds overtaking them

old git
06-12-2016, 10:49 AM
We know what type of clubs keep you 'up' hitler.

CharlieCPFC
06-12-2016, 10:53 AM

Nonce case.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
06-12-2016, 10:55 AM
What poster do we expect will start up a new thread and abandon the discussion on 'Insights from Brighton Fans' because he was made to look like a complete **** (yet again)?

Selhurst Celtic
06-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Aye, it's all a bit needy isn't it? "Please talk football to me..."

thereichstuff had it right. This crap thread should have been closed after post # 2.

Phil's Barber
06-12-2016, 11:07 AM
I think he might be a bit simple.

PIE "N" MASH
06-12-2016, 12:34 PM
I think he might be a bit simple.

IE-Brighton customer :p

eagle mart
06-12-2016, 12:49 PM

It'll be lonely this Christmas

http://previews.123rf.com/images/ppl58/ppl581210/ppl58121000038/15902778-Tramp-Stock-Photo-homeless-bench-man.jpg

New LP
06-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Is see the normal snivelling gutless weeds are back at this time.

Joe85
06-12-2016, 05:02 PM
:D

Oh how i enjoy Brighton languishing in the championship. With each and every thread you just know the jealousy just got a tiny little bit worse.

After 3 and a half years it must be unbearable for you, you raving sex case.

mpfn
06-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Its make or break this season for the weed.
Bloom seems to be going all in this time, and they look good for promotion this term,
BUT, this is Brighton we're talking about, and they do have previous for blowing their trumpets a bit too prematurely.
With losses of £20 million plus soon to be announced, they desperately need to go up, but if it goes tits up again .......
I'm sure the returning weeds on here will hang around if that happens :jerkit:

Jim Cannon
06-12-2016, 07:50 PM
They need to do it this year or they face losing their best players and probably their manager

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Which clubs do you expect to lose more money than Brighton?

Heb 7:4
06-12-2016, 09:34 PM
If you want to ask who you'll be playing next year after you inevitably choke again, just be direct about it.

Ash
07-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Filthy dog on a string, drug-addled vagrant.

Sharkba1t
07-12-2016, 03:51 PM
They need to do it this year or they face losing their best players and probably their manager

Their "best players". :lux::lux:
Would you call that an oxymoron?

Hitler
08-12-2016, 08:05 PM
You're being evasive, I wonder why.
Because you know you're shite will struggle to be better than 3 other clubs?

Joe85
08-12-2016, 08:07 PM

Wonder if one of the clubs will be among those who mugged you for promotion?

Cheers.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
08-12-2016, 08:47 PM

To answer your shit question, anyone from Stoke in 9th position downwards could potentially finish below us.

One team that will definitely finish below us of course, yet again, is Brighton, who will notch up tens of millions of pounds of losses in the process. Again.

skindog981
10-12-2016, 09:02 AM
I wonder which clubs will keep you down this season? Again

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 06:48 PM
2-1 and you ****ed it up! :lux:

I'm glad you managed the salvage a point, as it should be enough to keep Pardew in until the January window! Zaha will leave to Tottenham and Benteke will seriously be wondering why the **** he ever put pen to paper! Given our current league position I have to say it's all going rather magnificently! :p

Penstone Eagle
10-12-2016, 06:56 PM
I wonder which clubs will keep you down this season? Again

They do the job themselves to be fair, annual bottlers

old git
10-12-2016, 06:59 PM

I'm glad you managed the salvage a point, as it should be enough to keep Pardew in until the January window! Zaha will leave to Tottenham and Benteke will seriously be wondering why the **** he ever put pen to paper! Given our current league position I have to say it's all going rather magnificently! :p

Brilliant signature from a club losing £25 m a year.

Maiden Eagle
10-12-2016, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=EagleEater;13362318]2-1 and you ****ed it up! :lux:

I'm glad you managed the salvage a point, as it should be enough to keep Pardew in until the January window! Zaha will leave to Tottenham and Benteke will seriously be wondering why the **** he ever put pen to paper! Given our current league position I have to say it's all going rather magnificently! :p[/QUOTE

Yeah, but you're still the **** who started the 2012/13 Palace relegation thread.

And you're not pleased we got a point either, you knob lying troll :clown:

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Brilliant signature from a club losing £25 m a year.

Perfectly adequate signature considering we have never entered admin and always paid off the debts! Unlike you lot who rip off anyone in sight just to try and get ahead (TWICE and counting) including the poor and needy local businesses and to top it all off, ST Johns Ambulance!

You really are a club with no shame!

DeanGoodsnake
10-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Perfectly adequate signature considering we have never entered admin and always paid off the debts! Unlike you lot who rip off anyone in sight just to try and get ahead (TWICE and counting) including the poor and needy local businesses and to top it all off, ST Johns Ambulance!

You lost your ground, moved to kent ,played at a county league ground and bottled the playoffs 3 years out of 4 😩
You are barking up the wrong tree weirdo

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 07:40 PM
You lost your ground, moved to kent ,played at a county league ground and bottled the playoffs 3 years out of 4 ��
You are barking up the wrong tree weirdo

Yes! We paid our ******* dues! Something that is a foreign concept to cheating guttersnipes like you lot!

old git
10-12-2016, 07:52 PM

If we had given up our ground and walked away without a fight that label could be attached to us .Unfortunately it will for ever be associated with you lot.

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 07:54 PM
If we had given up our ground and walked away without a fight that label could be attached to us .Unfortunately it will for ever be associated with you lot.

We both know that isn't true, but whatever makes you feel better old geeza! :p

old git
10-12-2016, 07:55 PM
We both know that isn't true, but whatever makes you feel better old geeza! :p

Writing a strongly worded letter to the argus doesn't count.

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Whatever helps you get by, old chap! Fact is we don't rely on the administration mechanism to cheat and carry on! Admin #3 is looming! I wonder who will lose out this time?!

Crystal Palace FC : Established 2010

old git
10-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Whatever helps you get by, old chap! Fact is we don't rely on the administration mechanism to cheat and carry on! Admin #3 is looming! I wonder who will lose out this time?!

Crystal Palace FC : Established 2010

We'll see.When it doesn't happen you will disappear again .Gutless JCL.

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:07 PM
We'll see.When it doesn't happen you will disappear again .Gutless JCL.

I was never "gutless" before... One of your lovely mods decided to ban me for a year before our game in September (You are welcome to ask them if you really wish)

Seems some upset soul didn't like the pre match banter!

old git
10-12-2016, 08:11 PM
I was never "gutless" before... One of your lovely mods decided to ban me for a year before our game in September (You are welcome to ask them if you really wish)

Seems some upset soul didn't like the pre match banter!

If we had been humiliated like you were in may 2013 I would have given up football.What must it have been like to see us singing Wembley songs at your ground.

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:12 PM
If we had been humiliated like you were in may 2013 I would have given up football.What must it have been like to see us singing Wembley songs at your ground.

It will all be worth it! Don't worry about that Old timer! :p

old git
10-12-2016, 08:14 PM
It will all be worth it! Don't worry about that Old timer! :p

Not for me.The humiliation would be too great.

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Humiliation of what? Ripping of local businesses for the THIRD time? Yeh, I would be embarassed too!

Ground falling apart, yanks not happy with their investment whilst the whole of the football world laughing at you. I wouldn't swap places myself!

Joe85
10-12-2016, 08:16 PM

Yep. They like to pretend this never happened.

A bit like the 5-0.

And bit like the 3-1 when the Amex officially became ours.

And a bit like the Opera singer.

And the Wembley placards.

And the 2-0 play off semi.

Blimey, whenever one of the 3 peados grace us with their presence they just remind me of just how much i love Brighton.

Haha.

grand aigle
10-12-2016, 08:22 PM

Really? God, you are such a wanker! First, you DID renege on your debts, however it wasn't called administration then ! Second, read the history tosspot, we were PUT into administration by a hedge fund that lost their nerve....for 5 million....about 20% of what your " magnificently run" club lose EVERY year!! St Johns was paid by the fans ( not customers like yours) so don't try and take the moral high ground when your club CHEATS every season.....making out your so ******* perfect when the world knows that you are actually £250 million in debt to the penguin!!! Hope for your sake he continues to afford it or you are ****ED!!!

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:24 PM
So what if we cheated! We are the mighty Palace!

Ok mate

grand aigle
10-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Ok mate

Sorry pal if you have to change what I said to try and get a laugh,and have NO answer to my points, just do one, twat!

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Sorry pal if you have to change what I said to try and get a laugh,and have NO answer to my points, just do one, twat!

Nice edit from your original post! :p

old git
10-12-2016, 08:33 PM

Seriously mate go and have a drink.You are top f the league and its Saturday evening.:p

grand aigle
10-12-2016, 08:36 PM

How do you mean? The one where I called you a ****? Changed it cos ***** have a use!!

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Seriously mate go and have a drink.You are top f the league and its Saturday evening.:p

Oh don't worry old chap, I am! :p (Although we are 2nd, but can live with that)

PIE "N" MASH
10-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Oh don't worry old chap, I am! :p (Although we are 2nd, but can live with that)

Won't last,never does.
89pts an ya fecked it up:lux::lux::lux::lux:

Selhurst Celtic
10-12-2016, 09:01 PM

The truth /\

Selhurst Celtic
10-12-2016, 09:03 PM
the pre match banter!

Do you realise that the above just makes you sound like a massive jcl prick?

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Do you realise that the above just makes you sound like a massive jcl prick?

You think I care what some registered nonse case like you thinks of my grammar? :hi:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-12-2016, 09:18 PM
You think I care what some registered nonse case like you thinks of my grammar? :hi:

(Nonce)

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 09:19 PM
(Nonce)

Point proved!

I expect you see the spelling on a lot of the forms you have to fill out.

thereichstuff
10-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Humiliation of what? Ripping of local businesses for the THIRD time? Yeh, I would be embarassed too!

Ground falling apart, yanks not happy with their investment whilst the whole of the football world laughing at you. I wouldn't swap places myself!

£250+ m and rising .

Phil's Barber
10-12-2016, 09:28 PM
£250+ m and rising .

A rich man's play thing. I am sure EagleEater can relate to that.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
10-12-2016, 09:40 PM
Point proved!

I expect you see the spelling on a lot of the forms you have to fill out.

Enough of the jealousy towards those of us literate enough to fill out forms

Selhurst Celtic
11-12-2016, 10:59 AM

Don't try & act the hardcase. It doesn't suit you. Stick to the 'footy' and your 'pre match banter(insert exclamation mark)'

Arron
11-12-2016, 11:35 AM

Paedononce.

CharlieCPFC
11-12-2016, 02:09 PM

I couldn't give a cats c**t if all of football is laughing at us in all honesty, whereas you lot are like the kid that just wants to be noticed. You're only known in Sussex and the lower leagues.

It's a shame your bollocks only grow to post on here when things are going rosey for yourself which is still significantly lower to us.

CPFC since 1989
11-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Yep. They like to pretend this never happened.

A bit like the 5-0.

And bit like the 3-1 when the Amex officially became ours.

And a bit like the Opera singer.

And the Wembley placards.

And the 2-0 play off semi.

Blimey, whenever one of the 3 peados grace us with their presence they just remind me of just how much i love Brighton.

Haha.

I recall the:-

"We scored three, they scored none, Brighton take it up the bum..."

sang by everyone in Selhurst except for one or two peado nonces.

Was the same song sang after the 3-1? :D

fioreuk
12-12-2016, 01:31 PM
I couldn't give a cats c**t if all of football is laughing at us in all honesty, whereas you lot are like the kid that just wants to be noticed. You're only known in Sussex and the lower leagues.

It's a shame your bollocks only grow to post on here when things are going rosey for yourself which is still significantly lower to us.

The only bollocks EE and his chums have are the ones slapping against their chins as those boys earn their rent money.

CedarEagle
12-12-2016, 01:35 PM

Newcastle and Derby and er...NO - ONE. HA-HA-HA.

PeterH
13-12-2016, 04:18 AM
I can't wait for the annual capitulation.

CharlieCPFC
13-12-2016, 09:00 AM

EE is looking forward to his anal capitulation.

Hitler
13-12-2016, 04:47 PM

This is "the away end" after all.
Nobody else talks to you pikeys.

Lol!

thereichstuff
13-12-2016, 05:10 PM
EE is looking forward to his anal capitulation.

Their arseholes always go .

CharlieCPFC
13-12-2016, 06:23 PM

Lol!

And this pikey is living it up in one of the wealthiest villages in your county :p

Phil's Barber
13-12-2016, 06:25 PM

Lol!

It's true, we are lumbered with the shitest rivals in football. :jerkit:

Eaglefoz
13-12-2016, 06:26 PM

Perhaps the OP post should have been which clubs do we think will stop them from going up this year.
I will start with Newcastle

Blind_Eagle
13-12-2016, 08:39 PM

A team with the third largest debt in the British professional game, lecturing us on financial prudence.

You couldn't make it up.

old git
13-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Looks like they will do it this year.Means nothing though when it is all down to cheating.

Eagleinsussex
13-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Looks like they will do it this year.Means nothing though when it is all down to cheating.

Long way to go yet, plenty of time for the weeds to lose their bottle, they are the masters of choking after all.

EagleEater
14-12-2016, 01:09 AM

:hi:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 01:15 AM

Hard to say what's worse - the sickening financial sums involved or the levels of hypocrisy.

EagleEater
14-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Hard to say what's worse - the sickening financial sums involved or the levels of hypocrisy.

If we hit Admin for the first or SECOND time we'll let you know what it feels like :)

Up until this point of time we have paid our dues, never been in administration and still the same club that was founded in 1901. You on the other hand have cheated twice (including ripping off local charities) and have been in admin twice and officially founded in 2010.

I certainly don't think I need a lecture on our current finanaces from a fan of a club like yours. Especially whilst we are sitting on top of the league! :supergrin:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 01:27 AM
When we hit Admin for the SECOND time we'll let you know what it feels like :)

Up till now we have paid our dues, never been in administration and still the same club that was founded in 1901. You on the other hand have cheated twice (icluding ripping off local charities) and have been in admin twice and officially founded in 2010.

I Don't think I need a lecture on our current finanaces from a fan of a club like yours. Especially whilst we are sitting on top of the league! :supergrin:

Please explain the terms 'paying dues', 'cheating', 'ripping off local charities', and why you think sitting on top of the Championship (having spent over £250m to get there) should be regarded as any kind of achievement to impress any Crystal Palace fan, let alone (shock horror) afford you any kind of sanctimonious, moral high ground.

Then, and only then, would your voice be potentially worth hearing.

EagleEater
14-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Please explain the terms 'paying dues', 'cheating', 'ripping off local charities', and why you think sitting on top of the Championship (having spent over £250m to get there) should be regarded as any kind of achievement to impress any Crystal Palace fan, let alone (shock horror) afford you any kind of sanctimonious, moral high ground.

Then, and only then, would your voice be potentially worth hearing.

I'm not your ******* English teacher. If you cannot understand basic sentences or individual words I'm not going to be the one that has to teach you.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 02:17 AM
I'm not your ******* English teacher. If you cannot understand basic sentences or individual words I'm not going to be the one that has to teach you.

No , I understand the terms. It's just that they make no sense in he context of your post, and confirm my suspicions that you are over simplifying matters in your mind in order to aid your comprehension.

Explain your vast, sweeping over simplifications in more detail, and people may be more willing to to believe your misguided statements. But you either fear that you will be exposed as a know nothing idiot, or are unable to back up what you are talking about. Or both.

So go on. Explain what constitutes 'cheating' financially in football.

Or don't.....

Hitler
14-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Oh hard lines this evening, palace.
Console yourselves that Boro, Sunderland, Swansea and Hull also stayed put beneath you.
They are the wind beneath your tiny eagle wings.

Hahaha!!

old git
14-12-2016, 10:29 PM
Oh hard lines this evening, palace.
Console yourselves that Boro, Sunderland, Swansea and Hull also stayed put beneath you.
They are the wind beneath your tiny eagle wings.

Hahaha!!

How is the harem today?

Hitler
18-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Moyes will be like Viv Nicholson in January

grand aigle
18-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Moyes will be like Viv Nicholson in January

Dead????? And broke??

Hitler
18-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Dead????? And broke??

Spend spend spend, bell end.

Hitler
20-12-2016, 10:30 PM
What's up with your fingernails palace, have you chewed them all off?
I bet you are on your toenails by now.

To get to the point - there's only 1 point keeping you above the rellies.
Brill-yeeernt!

Joe85
20-12-2016, 10:34 PM

Brill-yeeernt!

Likewise. Your annual capitulation is looming. As last year proved, not even points totals matter.

Haha.

grand aigle
21-12-2016, 04:14 AM

Brill-yeeernt!

You'd have trouble chewing anything with the dirty broken stumps you call teeth you total knob...
And of course, I suppose the weeds would totally dominate the Premier league if they ever get there??? Deluded beyond belief shitler, deluded.

Hitler
21-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Haha haaaaahahaha!
You lot can't take it, look at you all dancing in your dirt, all flustered!
I like it, very funny, thanks pikeys

Joe85
21-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Haha haaaaahahaha!

Cant take what?

Being above you, at your expense?

Oh no...the humiliation! Haha.

Worksop Palace
21-12-2016, 09:20 PM
Haha haaaaahahaha!

When you back at school ?

fioreuk
21-12-2016, 11:52 PM
When you back at school ?

He'll be back Jan 4th, packet of sweets and a bit of patter about having a look at the puppies in his van. Paedo nonce.

Hitler
22-12-2016, 03:28 PM
I'm applying for the vacant crap stool polish jobbie, cheers.
Like Eva Braun's undies - going down.

Hitler
22-12-2016, 03:44 PM
He'll be back Jan 4th, packet of sweets and a bit of patter about having a look at the puppies in his van. Paedo nonce.

Your ma could suck-start a Harley.
Just like your dad

Eagleinsussex
22-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Just like your dad

Look out boys the Internet hardman is back again.

Phil's Barber
22-12-2016, 04:17 PM

Premier League football clubs have to be very careful with their recruitment these days. No chance.

Hitler
22-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Premier League football clubs have to be very careful with their recruitment these days. No chance.

Prem for now crystal palace
Looks to me a poisoned chalice
Anyone who takes a sip
Asks "did somebony let one rip?"
That's territory that's been cursed
The stench we know as Selhust

old git
22-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Anyone who takes a sip

Bloody hell,grow up.

fioreuk
22-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Just like your dad

Zzzzzz

Response of a juvenile. Still, suppose it helps you to have a mind set like one, must help with the grooming.

Merry Christmas Paedo Nonce. Any luck and it'll be your last.

grand aigle
22-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Anyone who takes a sip

Are you 12 years old, or do you just like 12 year olds? Obviously educationally subnormal judging by the spelling....Oh and crap stool polish wasn't funny the first 300 times you used it, and guess what you nonce, it still isn't funny!!!!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-12-2016, 06:18 PM
Anyone who takes a sip

These people are our rivals folks :frown:

Jim Cannon
22-12-2016, 07:00 PM

I know. I wonder whether this will be a season of two halves? We stay up and they **** up, again

Big Gav
22-12-2016, 07:31 PM

Looking at the state of you I doubt wether you have ever had a job in your life.

Hitler
22-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Course you're grumpy, I understand that.

Hitler
22-12-2016, 08:14 PM

S'right, nobody else.

CPFC since 1989
22-12-2016, 11:18 PM
We'll keep ourselves up by keeping many a clean sheet. And scoring around two goals a game. And generally winning more away games....

0-2 Palace

Marki
23-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Anyone who takes a sip

Seriously, is everything ok?

old git
23-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Seriously, is everything ok?
If you ask that you haven't seen his picture.

Big Gav
23-12-2016, 05:59 PM
We'll keep ourselves up by keeping many a clean sheet. And scoring around two goals a game. And generally winning more away games....

0-2 Palace

Clean sheets is something Hitler has very rarely experienced in his lifetime and I'm not talking about football

Jim Cannon
23-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Anyway have Brighton been told they would be accepted in the Prem yet. They were PLR a couple of years back but that must have expired by now

Hitler
31-12-2016, 05:11 PM
How jammy are palace, that all 3 of the clubs below are consistently losing?
You're shite, and you know you are

Phil's Barber
31-12-2016, 07:45 PM

It must be very frustrating for you. Surely you're getting used to that though.

We're shite but we're better than you.

Joe85
31-12-2016, 07:46 PM

I bet the school holiday is frustrating him too.

Jim Cannon
31-12-2016, 08:12 PM

And in a league you have never played in

Hitler
01-01-2017, 06:10 PM

How's that working out for you (as Dr Phil might ask).

Hitler
01-01-2017, 06:12 PM
And in a league you have never played in

It's just got another name since we were in it, so don't think you 'rank as high as any in Rome', Biggus.

EagleEater
01-01-2017, 06:14 PM

You really aren't... :hi:

That was shocking against Arsenal! We would definitely give them a good game at the moment and not look like a non league team with pub team fitness! Complete car crash of a side!

I honestly can't remember the last time Brighton played that dire! Being serious when I say you are in a relegation battle this year... You are just very lucky Sunderland, Hull and Swansea are more shit (At the moment) I have feeling 1 or 2 of them will start picking up though. Then there will be nowhere to hide! :p

Penstone Eagle
01-01-2017, 06:18 PM

That was shocking against Arsenal! I honestly can't remember the last time Brighton played that dire!

Well for a start it's easier in the low leagues, who knows you might stay in the cup long enough to get drawn against Arsenal and then we'll see. Itd certainly keep some of your fans happy seeing their first team go to the Amex.

Marki
01-01-2017, 06:21 PM
I honestly can't remember the last time Brighton played anyone of that quality in a league game.

EFA.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
01-01-2017, 06:29 PM
It's just got another name since we were in it, so don't think you 'rank as high as any in Rome', Biggus.

Yeah, in the last thirty five years Snickers used to be called Marathons, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union existed...

Eagleinsussex
01-01-2017, 08:38 PM

That was shocking against Arsenal! We would definitely give them a good game at the moment and not look like a non league team with pub team fitness! Complete car crash of a side!

I honestly can't remember the last time Brighton played that dire! Being serious when I say you are in a relegation battle this year... You are just very lucky Sunderland, Hull and Swansea are more shit (At the moment) I have feeling 1 or 2 of them will start picking up though. Then there will be nowhere to hide! :p

If only the weeds could get into the premiership, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool will not know what hit them, they'll then find out what it's like to play a giant like Bwighton won't they......

old git
01-01-2017, 08:45 PM

How are the losses coming on.
Not that I give a shit You complete wanker.:jerkit::jerkit:

old git
01-01-2017, 08:48 PM

And you are a ******* tramp that used his position as a steward at the withdean to bully kids.:jerkit:

old git
01-01-2017, 08:56 PM
If only the weeds could get into the premiership, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool will not know what hit them, they'll then find out what it's like to play a giant like Bwighton won't they......

Sorry mate I negged you for this thinking you were that Brighton twat:wallbash:

Eagleinsussex
01-01-2017, 09:12 PM

Lol no probs mate

EagleEater
01-01-2017, 09:18 PM

Think you need to stop and take a few deep breaths. You are all over the place you silly old fool!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
01-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Think you need to stop and take a few deep breaths. You are all over the place you silly old fool!

Is this a quote from the WSU toilets at half time?

EagleEater
01-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Is this a quote from the WSU toilets at half time?

It's facisnating that nearly all your posts in the "Away Fans" section involve men or homosexual acts. I think you are the main closet homosexual that posts on the BBS if i'm honest!

thereichstuff
01-01-2017, 09:43 PM
It's facisnating that nearly all your posts in the "Away Fans" section involve men or homosexual acts. I think you are the main closet homosexual that posts on the BBS if i'm honest!

alot of vinces posts revolve around the weed .

Eagleinsussex
01-01-2017, 10:17 PM

You do realise Bwighton is the gay capital of the uk right ?

thereichstuff
01-01-2017, 10:21 PM
You do realise Bwighton is the gay capital of the uk right ?

He's in denial .

Vince Hilaire's Afro
02-01-2017, 12:13 AM

That post has nothing to do with homosexuality, and everything to do with sexual deviance - a problem that the town of Brighton has admitted on numerous occasions has reached epidemic proportions.

Phil's Barber
02-01-2017, 12:40 AM

Just back from the game.

Will we ever find out if the mighty Weeds could give Arsenal a good game? Its all very well pontificating about how bwilliant Bwighton are on a message board, but until you clowns actually stop bottling it and make the step up it's all just guess work. My guess is, IF you get promoted, you're all in for a bit of a hiding.

Hitler
07-01-2017, 07:41 PM
When did you last win?

Maiden Eagle
07-01-2017, 07:56 PM
When did you last win?

When did you last not sleep on a park bench ?

And when did you last go to the dentist ?

Hitler
08-01-2017, 08:54 PM
When did you last not sleep on a park bench ?

And when did you last go to the dentist ?

Odd questions - but last night, and I slept in bed.

Dentist about 7 months ago.

Is there a pop quiz sometime? Some tougher questions perhaps?

Eagleinsussex
08-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Odd questions - but last night, and I slept in bed.

Dentist about 7 months ago.

Is there a pop quiz sometime? Some tougher questions perhaps?

Who was the first team to beat you in a league match at the wonky stadium ?

old git
09-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Hitler's gave me grey rep.
Probably meant to be green.

Oli28
09-01-2017, 06:54 PM
When did you last win?
When did you last win a Premier League game?

Hitler
09-01-2017, 10:04 PM
When did you last win a Premier League game?

Hahaha, was it a difficult question for you?
You're shite and ya know you are!
Back to the original question;
Which clubs do you expect to keep you up this season?

grand aigle
09-01-2017, 10:10 PM

And your shower of shit last won a Premier League game when exactly?

Joe85
09-01-2017, 10:29 PM

The ones that finish below us.

Who would have thought, though, that it would have been the team that finished above to actually take us up though??

Haha. You should get some sun. Sitting in our shade has made you rather pale!! :D

Del Fenner
09-01-2017, 11:26 PM
What is Brighton's win rate in Championship Play-off Semifinals?

Oli28
10-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Our last top flight win was in December. Yours was in about 1980.

Eagleinsussex
10-01-2017, 01:42 PM

Who was the first team to beat you in a league match at the wonky stadium ?
Do you need a clue ?

Hitler
10-01-2017, 07:53 PM
All and every playoff enterprise has been excellent for the club, even when losing at the last. IF we had gone up earlier, with a side that Gus at Sunderland cherrypicked, does anyone believe we would have fared well at the time?
Better to keep competitive at the top, and filling the stadium for almost every match, until the tried and tested team and manager are right for the job.

Look now wankers, you keep trying to distract from the thread's subject - it's called 'projecting', as you keep putting the question back to Brighton and Hove Albion.
You can NOT disagree with my answer, even in my patience at your petty stalling.
WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO KEEP YOU TOSSERS FROM RELEGATION?
Now ******* answer the question

Eagleinsussex
10-01-2017, 08:11 PM
All and every playoff enterprise has been excellent for the club, even when losing at the last. IF we had gone up earlier, with a side that Gus at Sunderland cherrypicked, does anyone believe we would have fared well at the time?
Better to keep competitive at the top, and filling the stadium for almost every match, until the tried and tested team and manager are right for the job.

Look now wankers, you keep trying to distract from the thread's subject - it's called 'projecting', as you keep putting the question back to Brighton and Hove Albion.
You can NOT disagree with my answer, even in my patience at your petty stalling.

Look out boys, the Internet hardman is getting riled up, but tell me weed who was the first team to beat you in a league match at the wonky stadium ?

Joe85
10-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Look out boys, the Internet hardman is getting riled up, but tell me weed who was the first team to beat you in a league match at the wonky stadium ?

Clearly being reminded of humiliation at the hands of Palace and others is taking it's toll.

:D

old git
10-01-2017, 08:16 PM
One thing for sure is it won't be Brighton.

EagleEater
10-01-2017, 08:21 PM
One thing for sure is it won't be Brighton.

Whatever you say, William! :p

Phil's Barber
10-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Whatever you say, William! :p

But it won't be Bwighton will it?

EagleEater
10-01-2017, 08:43 PM
But it won't be Bwighton will it?

I was just referencing OG's general Palace outlook. It obviously won't be Brighton keeping you up, but I do think one of the 3 teams below you will get their shit together and go on a run!

Battle EAGLE
10-01-2017, 10:21 PM

Here he is the XMAS day wanker,sad paedo. :jerkit:jerkit::jerkit:

thereichstuff
10-01-2017, 10:41 PM

More than likely standing on the sidelines ,chirping , trying to get noticed .

Joe85
10-01-2017, 10:43 PM
I was just referencing OG's general Palace outlook. It obviously won't be Brighton keeping you up, but I do think one of the 3 teams below you will get their shit together and go on a run!

Are you just saying that because it happened to you last year? :D

Hitler
11-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Still no takers.
Too close to the bone eh, you know there's a damn good chance you'll go down (with your 25 million striker who can't save your arses), and you twonks are shivering like little wusses. No problem

Oli28
11-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Still no takers.
Too close to the bone eh, you know there's a damn good chance you'll go down (with your 25 million striker who can't save your arses), and you twonks are shivering like little wusses. No problem
The three teams below us now and a fair few others. Easy.

dufski13
12-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Still no takers.

Lol. Or maybe just not really very worried about it. You & me both know we aren't going down with Fat Sam & our £27 million striker in the ranks. How you can but dream of that eh? But to answer your question we will finish above Hull, Swansea, Sunderland, Boro, West Ham & I'd hazard a guess possibly Watford too. Which will put us 10 places above your motley crew as you bottle it again, finish 3rd & yet once again bottle it in the play offs.

Eagleinsussex
12-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Still no takers.

I'll give you a clue, it was 27th Sept 2011, Lord Murray was on our side this time, ring any bells ?

old git
12-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Still no takers.

Everything is bottoms with you lot.

skindog981
13-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Hull, Sunderland and Swansea and ANOTHER big pay packet for us. =D>

Zaha.....Oh yes

ceeby
14-01-2017, 12:15 AM
The thing is Mr Hitler is that we are just over halfway through the season. We need possibly 22 points to stay up in the BIG MONEY PREMIER LEAGUE, whereas BHA need 35 points to get to their points total last year and they STILL DIDN'T GO UP!!.

Hitler
15-01-2017, 05:07 PM
The thing is Mr Hitler is that we are just over halfway through the season. We need possibly 22 points to stay up in the BIG MONEY PREMIER LEAGUE, whereas BHA need 35 points to get to their points total last year and they STILL DIDN'T GO UP!!.

Dr Phil might well ask "how's that going for you?".
Since you're working with the maths; if 4 games gets 0 points, how does that average out over the rest of the season?

Crofty
15-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Who do you think you are kidding Mr Hitler
if you think Palace are done?
You are the nonce that was banned from stewarding games
even your mates put you squarely in the frame.

[Chorus] He came on here on Christmas day to have a little go
How sad is that you fecking twat
you noncing so and so?

So who do you think you are kidding Mr hitler
..if you think our Palace done?

old git
15-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Dr Phil might well ask "how's that going for you?".
Since you're working with the maths; if 4 games gets 0 points, how does that average out over the rest of the season?

Fair point.
Same question for you. If your average amount of friends on xmas day is nil , so you spend it on a rivals forum ,how many does that average out over the year ?

Battle EAGLE
15-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Fair point.
Same question for you. If your average amount of friends on xmas day is nil , so you spend it on a rivals forum ,how many does that average out over the year ?

Love it, Xmas day what a sad twat.

Paulie Walnuts
15-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Preston North End :clown:

CPFC since 1989
15-01-2017, 07:12 PM
If you're lucky, you rug muncher, I expect Brighton to keep us up when we smash you two nil and you shit yourself again.

fioreuk
15-01-2017, 07:42 PM

Not surprised really he had time on his hands.

Most kids are tucked up at home with their families on Xmas Day so even that thick twat realised that there would be slim pickings for a paedo nonce like him.

grand aigle
15-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Preston North End :clown:

The weeds annual choke starts early.....against "tinpot" Preston too!!

Oli28
15-01-2017, 08:48 PM
That's the thing. Even if Brighton were actually any good, I still couldn't bring myself to get wound up by this one because thankfully I know I'll never get to the stage in life where I'm on a rival fans message board on Christmas Day.

Battle EAGLE
16-01-2017, 10:40 PM
That's the thing. Even if Brighton were actually any good, I still couldn't bring myself to get wound up by this one because thankfully I know I'll never get to the stage in life where I'm on a rival fans message board on Christmas Day.

Yep totally agree, how he's not banned from this board god only knows.

Battle EAGLE
16-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Don't mind banter, welcome it don't want it to become like NSC, but this nonce is purely vile.

Hitler
16-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Your mothers all seem to disagree when they're getting facials

thereichstuff
17-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Don't mind banter, welcome it don't want it to become like NSC, but this nonce is purely vile.

He's filth , A wrong un of the highest order .

Battle EAGLE
17-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Your mothers all seem to disagree when they're getting facials

On your lonesom on Xmas day, your filth can't hide the fact your a lonely old sad paedo. And the fact you support Brighton sums that club up.

Hitler
17-01-2017, 05:00 PM
On your lonesom on Xmas day, your filth can't hide the fact your a lonely old sad paedo. And the fact you support Brighton sums that club up.

I'm on a cruise now, and still got time to let you know how much I care.
A red card and pulled hamstrings for you lot tonight.
:sob: :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-01-2017, 05:38 PM

The only cruise you are on is around your local primary schools at home time

Phil's Barber
17-01-2017, 06:25 PM

Of course you are you stupid bitch.

grand aigle
17-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Maybe we should all ignore the tramp, maybe he'll go away and get arrested !!

Joe85
17-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Maybe we should all ignore the tramp, maybe he'll go away and get arrested !!

That's what the Brighton U10's thought...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/creepster.gif

ceeby
17-01-2017, 08:03 PM

He's on the Woolwich Ferry

old git
17-01-2017, 08:07 PM
http://crew-center.com/sites/default/files/funny-photos-cruise-ship1.jpg

Hitler
17-01-2017, 09:03 PM
http://crew-center.com/sites/default/files/funny-photos-cruise-ship1.jpg

You been to Rio for some he/she action again git?

old git
17-01-2017, 09:07 PM
You been to Rio for some he/she action again git?

You are the one who claims to be a jet setter.

thereichstuff
17-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Hope the **** falls overboard.

grand aigle
17-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Hope the **** falls overboard.

Someone would probably throw him overboard (thats if he was actually on a cruise)

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:17 AM
You are the one who claims to be a jet setter.

I confess to having been to Rio de Janeiro twice, a marvelous city wholly unlike Croydon - which I had misfortune to work in for 18 months.
Carnaval is spectacular, even more colourful than a weekend in the Whitgift!

Battle EAGLE
18-01-2017, 02:14 PM
The only cruise you'd be on is one around the local toilets looking for customers. Prove it send a picture you lying cu. nt.

Crofty
18-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Someone would probably throw him overboard (thats if he was actually on a cruise)

Not ON a cruise 'per se'…just cruising the Shoreham shoreline...:supergrin:

Hitler
18-01-2017, 09:17 PM
The cruise was ok, very relaxing. Some old codgers were aboard, y'know retirees with lob and time to burn, like me.
Nice Seaview cabin, and all you can scoff breakfast - which your intrepid hero demolished!
Nice.
Eat shit palacers, Hitler is glad all over

Eagleinsussex
18-01-2017, 09:40 PM
The cruise was ok, very relaxing. Some old codgers were aboard, y'know retirees with lob and time to burn, like me.
Nice Seaview cabin, and all you can scoff breakfast - which your intrepid hero demolished!
Nice.
Eat shit palacers, Hitler is glad all over

So now you're back from your 'cruise' you can get back to licking your mothers rancid snatch.

Hitler
19-01-2017, 11:49 AM
You should be banned from the internet.
More palace filth.

sherrifbart
19-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Hitler.WHAT A Wanker.Go back to bullying small boys you grubby nonse case.

grand aigle
19-01-2017, 12:36 PM
More palace filth.

The only filth on here, is you.....scumbag of the worst type :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Eagleinsussex
19-01-2017, 05:37 PM
More palace filth.

Get licking Weed, you know you love it

EagleEater
21-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Even crappy Swansea have over taken you now! Crappy Hull now have a game in hand! Not looking at all good for your little outfit...

I can't understand how you can be so shit with some of the players you have... It's going to be one hell of a fall when the inevitable happens!
Karma is finally catching up with you dirty charity cheats and it's truly glorious! :supergrin:

See you on the flip side (or not!) :p

Joe85
21-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Even crappy Swansea have over taken you now! Crappy Hull now have a game in hand! Not looking at all good for your little outfit...

I can't understand how you can be so shit with some of the players you have... It's going to be one hell of a fall when the inevitable happens!
Karma is finally catching up with you dirty charity cheats and it's truly glorious! :supergrin:

See you on the flip side (or not!) :p

As you showed us, to much hilarity, it's not over till it's over.

If a team, however ridiculous it may seem, can acquire 89 points and still not get promoted, there is every chance we can stay up.