PDA

View Full Version : Pardew In or Out? Final Final Final Final Final Final Final Poll

EagleEater
10-12-2016, 08:34 PM
In or Out?

Poll to follow

Joe85
10-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Throw a few "semi's" in the title and it will read like Brighton's play off history.

Selhurst Celtic
10-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Throw a few "semi's" in the title and it will read like Brighton's play off history.

:D

thereichstuff
10-12-2016, 09:24 PM
:supergrin:

Phil's Barber
10-12-2016, 09:30 PM

Pahahahaahaha

Penstone Eagle
10-12-2016, 11:17 PM
In or Out?

Poll to follow

You really are a prize **** and well suited to such a joke of a football club.

Joe85
10-12-2016, 11:36 PM

Oli28
11-12-2016, 01:33 AM
:lux:

Maiden Eagle
11-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Oh bless him !! Eagle Eater is getting all brave again, after the infamous Thread he started about us getting relegated, when we actually ended up getting promoted !! He disappeared at the end of Sept 12 in shame (not banned) and then like Lazarus reappeared to take the pee after we had lost the FA Cup Final. You really couldn't make it up.

He never actually replies to me, because he hasn't got the bottle !!

Hitler
12-12-2016, 09:00 PM
In or Out?

Poll to follow

palace are accepting both, with the rough end!

Haaaaahahaha!

Big Gav
12-12-2016, 09:22 PM
palace are accepting both, with the rough end!

Haaaaahahaha!

Stop hogging the shelters internet and piss off back to your park bench

EagleEater
14-12-2016, 01:25 AM
Stop hogging the shelters internet and piss off back to your park bench

How's it going Gav?

wellquickwoody
22-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Gutted! But then you can never trust anyone from Sarf Larndahn can you?

Dec 6th
Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish has told talkSPORT Alan Pardew’s position as manager is 'totally safe', insisting the boss has the whole club’s backing in the hotseat.

Hitler
22-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Cheers Alan, you did your best.

old git
22-12-2016, 04:35 PM

Dec 6th
Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish has told talkSPORT Alan Pardew’s position as manager is 'totally safe', insisting the boss has the whole club’s backing in the hotseat.

Another one returns.:clown:

From August 2012.

Four straight defeats, no money and directors publicly argueing with fans, you are f**ked, end.

Joe85
22-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Another one returns.:clown:

From August 2012.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/12d65d18e8c4ffd3abe46ebf941cfe98/tumblr_mor3zjn6dV1surqydo1_400.gif

grand aigle
22-12-2016, 06:19 PM

Dec 6th

Oh look internet hardman woodywanker is back, been let out for Christmas have you????

Hitler
22-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Oh look internet hardman woodywanker is back, been let out for Christmas have you????

Grow up, ffs

wellquickwoody
22-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Always good to walk into someonelse's manor, knock 'em down and walkout without reply. Ciao Old Shit :thumbsup:

EagleEater
22-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Thanks for your service, Alan! Shame you couldn't have stayed a bit longer though!

danpalace07
22-12-2016, 11:19 PM
I wonder how many of the returning Tarquins will still be here come the summer

Enjoy it while it lasts lads

grand aigle
23-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Grow up, ffs

Irony!

grand aigle
23-12-2016, 03:32 AM
Always good to walk into someonelse's manor, knock 'em down and walkout without reply. Ciao Old Shit :thumbsup:

How do you mean? Like the playoffs semi at the Tampax care in the community stadium ? You've just described exactly what we did!

dannyb1
23-12-2016, 08:59 AM
How do you mean? Like the playoffs semi at the Tampax care in the community stadium ? You've just described exactly what we did!

I think he means like all the other divs who got off in Clapham. :D

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
23-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Nah.... They took the Mitre in Anerley..... And had a fun time in Betts Park so I here..... Ahem!!!!

Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
23-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Nah.... They took the Mitre in Anerley..... And had a fun time in Betts Park so I here..... Ahem!!!!

On the swings and slides!!!!!! :moo:

mpfn
23-12-2016, 09:26 AM
From the club who sacked their manager live on TV.
Classy as ever .

mpfn
23-12-2016, 10:04 AM
On the swings and slides!!!!!! :moo:

And dancing around the dogshit

Hitler
23-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Classy as ever .

He wanted the attention, so it was appropriate.
Quality!
Respect.

mpfn
23-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Quality!
Respect.

Nearly as classy as you

Eagleinsussex
23-12-2016, 10:57 AM

Think about that for a minute........May 13th 2013, remember, you're really not too bright coming out with a statement like that are you, Lol

eagle mart
23-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Quality!
Respect.

The Alexandra in Wimbledon is giving a free Christmas Day Lunch and a pint to people spending Christmas on their own. Thought I'd give you a heads up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/london-pub-alexandra-christmas-meal-free_uk_584a7a34e4b0b7ff851cb185

Joe85
23-12-2016, 03:55 PM
The Alexandra in Wimbledon is giving a free Christmas Day Lunch and a pint to people spending Christmas on their own. Thought I'd give you a heads up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/london-pub-alexandra-christmas-meal-free_uk_584a7a34e4b0b7ff851cb185

Don't think the offer extends to sex cases.

EagleEater
24-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Classy as ever .

A bit classier than hiring a morally bankrupt manager and then ditching your whole moral compass in the name of potential safety.

You don't get much lower... It doesn't surprise me though considering the whole St Johns ambulance thing.

Meanwhile this is how our Manager and club conduct themselves...

hF7XnBDjL6g

Oh, and Murray...

JTNWKpMAbww

Merry Christmas!

old git
24-12-2016, 10:53 PM
A bit classier than hiring a morally bankrupt manager and then ditching your whole moral compass in the name of potential safety.

You don't get much lower... It doesn't surprise me though considering the whole St Johns ambulance thing.

hF7XnBDjL6g

Oh, and Murray...

JTNWKpMAbww

Merry Christmas!
You employed the wrong brother.Henry is the hero.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
24-12-2016, 11:11 PM

hF7XnBDjL6g

Oh, and Murray...

JTNWKpMAbww

Merry Christmas!
Where are the pictures of players standing in a circle, pants around their ankles, racing each other to the vinegar strokes over a half naked, drugged teenage girl?

old git
24-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Where are the pictures of players standing in a circle, pants around their ankles, racing each other to the vinegar strokes over a half naked, drugged teenage girl?

Bullseye mate .Theyactually do think that they have some sort of moral high ground.:jerkit:

relegatedeagle
24-12-2016, 11:29 PM
You employed the wrong brother.Henry is the hero.

With that statement you truly proved what a c*** you are.

EagleEater
25-12-2016, 01:47 AM

Are you referring to this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22657259

Vince Hilaire's Afro
25-12-2016, 01:57 AM

Yes, nothing to see there, obviously

Heb 7:4
25-12-2016, 08:48 AM
I was facing the wall m'lud, I didn't see what was going on behind me.

grand aigle
25-12-2016, 12:37 PM

When are you benders ever gonna give up on the st johns crap? IT WAS PAID BY THE FANS, IT WAS OVERPAID BY THE FANS...GET IT? IT WAS FULLY PAID..ST JOHNS DIDNT LOSE ANYTHING IN FACT THEY WERE PAID TOO MUCH. UNDERSTAND NOW YOU THICKO??????

Heb 7:4
25-12-2016, 02:29 PM
It's a good point well made, but next time you may want to click the link first :D

Hitler
25-12-2016, 02:47 PM
When are you benders ever gonna give up on the st johns crap? IT WAS PAID BY THE FANS, IT WAS OVERPAID BY THE FANS...GET IT? IT WAS FULLY PAID..ST JOHNS DIDNT LOSE ANYTHING IN FACT THEY WERE PAID TOO MUCH. UNDERSTAND NOW YOU THICKO??????

So because palace tried to stiff 'em but got made to come clean it's alright. Yes yes, I see.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
25-12-2016, 03:08 PM
So because palace tried to stiff 'em but got made to come clean it's alright. Yes yes, I see.

By 'Palace' I presume you mean Simon Jordan and by 'tried to stiff 'em' you mean he deliberately bankrupted himself to avoid paying them?

You are thick.

Hitler
25-12-2016, 03:27 PM
By 'Palace' I presume you mean Simon Jordan and by 'tried to stiff 'em' you mean he deliberately bankrupted himself to avoid paying them?

You are thick.

Declaring bankruptcy to get out of a debt?
Get Dom on that case, he comes across them all the time.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
25-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Declaring bankruptcy to get out of a debt?
Get Dom on that case, he comes across them all the time.

As has been pointed out many times before, no-one lost more money due to he decision to place CPFC into administration than Simon Jordan. Your simpleton take on a complex issue has nothing to do with crusading for small business debt recovery and everything to do with feeding your insatiable desire for attention seeking wind up wank material.

old git
26-12-2016, 08:15 AM
With that statement you truly proved what a c*** you are.

The Tarquin troll is upset.
That's my xmas ruined.

relegatedeagle
26-12-2016, 08:50 AM
The Tarquin troll is upset.
That's my xmas ruined.

Any football fan who thinks a player is a hero because he ended the career of another player, even a rival teams player, is a c***.And you qualify.

New LP
26-12-2016, 08:54 AM
There are more Brighton 'fans' coming out of the woodwork on here than after the Amex was built and they'd not been able to fill an 8k athletics track for the previous 2 decades when their club was going to the wall.

New LP
26-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Any football fan who thinks a player is a hero because he ended the career of another player, even a rival teams player, is a c***.And you qualify.

Quit a few c**** in the away end when Murray did his cruciate in the play off semi. Also quite a few c**** who sang about the Croydon riot also.

Or maybe it's just banter between two fierce rivals and you should get off your high horse and stop taking it so seriously?

old git
26-12-2016, 09:32 AM

:D

old git
26-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Quit a few c**** in the away end when Murray did his cruciate in the play off semi. Also quite a few c**** who sang about the Croydon riot also.

Or maybe it's just banter between two fierce rivals and you should get off your high horse and stop taking it so seriously?
That is ok though.People died,lost their businesses and homes but that is fine with the Tarquins.
RE is too meek for football ,should have stuck with the hockey club.

grand aigle
26-12-2016, 09:37 AM

I'll bet you were one of the tarquin crowd cheering when Glen did his cruciate at Selhurst.....Then you come on here all high and mighty calling people *****?? You've just proved that you are indeed a complete **** yourself!

grand aigle
26-12-2016, 09:38 AM
That is ok though.People died,lost their businesses and homes but that is fine with the Tarquins.
RE is too meek for football ,should have stuck with the hockey club.

That'd be badminton club, hockey is far too rough for relegated eagle!!!!

Hitler
26-12-2016, 02:54 PM
There are more Brighton 'fans' coming out of the woodwork on here than after the Amex was built and they'd not been able to fill an 8k athletics track for the previous 2 decades when their club was going to the wall.

Look bumshine, if the 3 or 4 Albion fans didn't come on here, you'd need to go back to self-abuse, like the rest of your dull lives.

Hitler
26-12-2016, 02:58 PM
That'd be badminton club, hockey is far too rough for relegated eagle!!!!

Like you know, you wiffle-boy. You never played ice-hockey, only tonsil hockey with your boyfriend.

grand aigle
26-12-2016, 03:36 PM
Like you know, you wiffle-boy. You never played ice-hockey, only tonsil hockey with your boyfriend.

You do talk bollox, only the weeds like you benders play that game, you smelly dirty paedo tramp

Hitler
26-12-2016, 04:19 PM
You do talk bollox, only the weeds like you benders play that game, you smelly dirty paedo tramp

I played ice-hockey, which you were bigging yself up over, I guess you really didn't. All maahff then eh.

grand aigle
26-12-2016, 04:41 PM
I played ice-hockey, which you were bigging yself up over, I guess you really didn't. All maahff then eh.

You should cut down on the meths , you tramp.....No one here mentioned ice hockey, just hockey and badminton.show me the post about ice hockey....You've never played ice hockey , too tough for a nonce like you!

Maiden Eagle
26-12-2016, 05:08 PM

I bet you were one of those who cheered, when Murray was injured at Selhurst Park in May 2013, so just do one you self righteous knob:clown:

old git
26-12-2016, 05:09 PM
I bet you were one of those who cheered, when Murray was injured at Selhurst Park in May 2013, so just do one you self righteous knob:clown:

He never goes to matches.

Maiden Eagle
26-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Look bumshine, if the 3 or 4 Albion fans didn't come on here, you'd need to go back to self-abuse, like the rest of your dull lives.

Did you enjoy your Xmas meal with the other down and outs ?

grand aigle
26-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Did you enjoy your Xmas meal with the other down and outs ?

Even the down and outs have standards, they wouldn't eat with the tramp that is shitler!

Dodds
26-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Reading and Leeds now on the w*nkers tail...don't bottle it Seaweed!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-12-2016, 12:44 AM

Surely any professional footballer electing to play for Brighton is making a personal, deliberate decision to effectively end their playing career

Hitler
27-12-2016, 12:57 AM
You should cut down on the meths , you tramp.....No one here mentioned ice hockey, just hockey and badminton.show me the post about ice hockey....You've never played ice hockey , too tough for a nonce like you!

Hockey was played at my school. ....by girls.
"Tough" is finding ice to play on, and controlling a puck with a slender stick.
As for playing the sport - I must be well 'ard because you keep insisting that's what qualifies.
You father-gobbling turd.

grand aigle
27-12-2016, 03:44 AM
As for playing the sport - I must be well 'ard because you keep insisting that's what qualifies.

You need psychiatric help you stupid nonce....You've never played ice hockey, very much doubt you went to school, judging by your inane ramblings on here, and as if anyone would let you near girls.....knowing about your deviances......Do yourself a favour and get some help, stop drinking the meths too!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-12-2016, 08:42 AM

The good old days - when you were allowed within 2000ft of schools

wigman
27-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Reading and Leeds now on the w*nkers tail...don't bottle it Seaweed!

:lux::lux::lux:

grand aigle
27-12-2016, 05:41 PM
:lux::lux::lux:

Couldn't wait to gloat again wiggy......Get a life! Remember 89 points, and you ****ed it up!

wigman
27-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Couldn't wait to gloat again wiggy......Get a life! Remember 89 points, and you ****ed it up!

It was a response. :hi:

old git
27-12-2016, 06:00 PM

What the **** have they got to gloat about?:D

Penstone Eagle
27-12-2016, 06:17 PM
It was a response. :hi:

Only when it suits you though

wigman
27-12-2016, 06:53 PM
Only when it suits you though

I've been on here for over 10 years.
It was only 4 games ago that you said that we were not all that and had been lucky.
It seems to me that certain people on here love to dish it out but cannot take anything back.
I'll back off now and leave you all to Londoner , Hitler and the like.

Salad_Burnet
31-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Is it just me that's slightly turned on by Wigman's avatar?

Penstone Eagle
31-12-2016, 09:31 PM
I've been on here for over 10 years.
It was only 4 games ago that you said that we were not all that and had been lucky.
It seems to me that certain people on here love to dish it out but cannot take anything back.
I'll back off now and leave you all to Londoner , Hitler and the like.

Happy new year.

little al
01-01-2017, 11:21 AM
Is it just me that's slightly turned on by Wigman's avatar?

Yes you freak.

thereichstuff
01-01-2017, 11:22 AM

I bet he sang Wembley songs as well :jerkit:

EagleEater
01-01-2017, 09:24 PM
I bet he sang Wembley songs as well :jerkit:

Yeh, I bet he did... Derrrrrp!