PDA

View Full Version : Brighton fans, do you think every day of the play off loss to the Mighty Palace

CPFC since 1989
11-12-2016, 10:06 PM
So over three and a half years ago. Over a thousand days.

Brighton fans, do you think every day of the play off loss to the Mighty Palace?

Or maybe more than once a day, every day, now for a very very long time.

Happy Arthur
11-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Probably doesn't hurt as much when it's your second team.

Joe85
11-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Of course they do.

It's brilliant. I don't think i could ever get over being so brutally taken apart by a rival in such a high stakes game.

Put yourself in their shoes. Brimming with confidence, spending the days between the first and second leg picking your Wembley seat and booking the hotel, planning the big days out to the premier league big guns and deciding whether you sit with the Brighton fans or use your Arsenal/Chelsea membership and get in with the home fans, printing of Wembley placards etc only to be so efficiently dispatched by deadliest rivals, at home in a manner that is akin to a big ******* backhander across the chops.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6350116096/h12E7F1C1/

Soul destroying stuff.

Wankers.

Joe85
11-12-2016, 11:05 PM
http://www.vomzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cute-slap-gif-785.gif

sydney eagle
12-12-2016, 06:00 AM
http://a65.tinypic.com/2mx4ncg.jpg
http://a66.tinypic.com/if4jdg.jpg
http://a65.tinypic.com/x2mkqx.jpg

wigman
12-12-2016, 04:03 PM
So over three and a half years ago. Over a thousand days.

Brighton fans, do you think every day of the play off loss to the Mighty Palace?

Or maybe more than once a day, every day, now for a very very long time.

It's a NO from me.

CPFC since 1989
12-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Of course they do.

It's brilliant. I don't think i could ever get over being so brutally taken apart by a rival in such a high stakes game.

Put yourself in their shoes. Brimming with confidence, spending the days between the first and second leg picking your Wembley seat and booking the hotel, planning the big days out to the premier league big guns and deciding whether you sit with the Brighton fans or use your Arsenal/Chelsea membership and get in with the home fans, printing of Wembley placards etc only to be so efficiently dispatched by deadliest rivals, at home in a manner that is akin to a big ******* backhander across the chops.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6350116096/h12E7F1C1/

Soul destroying stuff.

Wankers.

I could imagine every time match of the day is on and their other team is mentioned and there is Palace on as well. The, "why couldn't that be us."

I think it must come up at least once a week now for the minority of their fans, it is 3.5 years ago, but I bet through the first whole summer probably 15-20 times a day. And then in their nightmares. But still, there hiding in their minds - every day I would firmly believe for nearly all Brighton.

"Soul destroying stuff" - where are the Brighton to deny this, or is this 100% how it is :hi:

CPFC since 1989
12-12-2016, 04:08 PM
It's a NO from me.

You're reminded of it every day you are here. You are here most days.

How do you cope? It would just seem so hard to take :p

Penstone Eagle
12-12-2016, 04:09 PM
It's a NO from me.

lol

thereichstuff
12-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Wembley songs were sung at the Amex , WEMBLEY SONGS WERE SUCCESSFULLY SUNG.

CPFC since 1989
12-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Wembley songs were sung at the Amex , WEMBLEY SONGS WERE SUCCESSFULLY SUNG.

I bet by Brighton before we scored. The thing of daily nightmares.

smileysmith
12-12-2016, 05:39 PM
They will never get over it.

Fact.

Their sense of inferiority has grown and grown since we met them for the first time in 13 years on October 26th all those years ago. We then followed that by being the first to defeat them in a competitive game at their shiny new thingy they think is a stadium. Then we destroyed them forever by beating them at their place and taking their "destined" (ha haa) place in the Premiership - and staying there.

Its all over as a rivalry. No matter how hard they try to deny it (to themselves, let alone to us), they are destroyed.

Maybe the next generation will have a new hope. We can enjoy destroying that too.

wigman
12-12-2016, 05:51 PM
They will never get over it.

Fact.

Their sense of inferiority has grown and grown since we met them for the first time in 13 years on October 26th all those years ago. We then followed that by being the first to defeat them in a competitive game at their shiny new thingy they think is a stadium. Then we destroyed them forever by beating them at their place and taking their "destined" (ha haa) place in the Premiership - and staying there.

Its all over as a rivalry. No matter how hard they try to deny it (to themselves, let alone to us), they are destroyed.

Maybe the next generation will have a new hope. We can enjoy destroying that too.

You need to stay away from the funny fags.

mushroom
12-12-2016, 05:56 PM

Made me laugh

mushroom
12-12-2016, 05:58 PM

I've never met a funny brighton fan

dannyb1
12-12-2016, 06:26 PM

Never in the flesh but there are loads of budding comedians on NSC.

fioreuk
12-12-2016, 07:09 PM

Well, by beating you that night we have been..but most of you aren't funny.

CPFC since 1989
12-12-2016, 07:11 PM

Seriously Wiggers, how many times a week are you reminded of us winning that play off game at your manor?

Did SHitler ever get done for messing himself in the Palace dressing room and getting blamed for your predicament.

Eagleinsussex
12-12-2016, 07:42 PM

Lol :lux:

wigman
12-12-2016, 07:50 PM
Seriously Wiggers, how many times a week are you reminded of us winning that play off game at your manor?

Did SHitler ever get done for messing himself in the Palace dressing room and getting blamed for your predicament.

It hurt at the time but I was gracious in defeat; I actually posted a congratulations thread on the train ride home after the game.
We were not ready for promotion at the time but we are now going in the right direction and I firmly believe that we will achieve that dream at some point in the near future.
However, I can absolutely assure you that I do not think about it on either a daily, weekly or even on a monthly basis.
We had our chance and blew it, fair play to you but we will have our day. :p

CPFC since 1989
12-12-2016, 11:10 PM
However, I can absolutely assure you that I do not think about it on either a daily, weekly or even on a monthly basis.

Come on, that's so unlikely it seems a denial of every day, or at a minimum every time you're visiting the CPFC BBS.

Hiltler and EagleEater think of it every day :p

EagleEater
14-12-2016, 01:35 AM
I think it's the other way round. The tides are changing and I'm doubtfull you will even be in the Prem League even if we do actually go up (which is looking good!) Now that would be the icing on the cake! Especially if Murray scores 20+ to send us up! (which is well on course)

You went up far too quickly and weren't prepared. Palace were pretty shit all that season until you sneaked into the playoffs in the final game, and somehow spawned you way in to the prem.

I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now than your little outfit were! (in pretty much every aspect)

Enjoy the rest of your season! :hi:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 02:25 AM
I think it's the other way round. The tides are changing and I'm doubtfull you will even be in the Prem League even if we do actually go up (which is looking good!) Now that would be the icing on the cake! Especially if Murray scores 20+ to send us up! (which is well on course)

You went up far too quickly and weren't prepared. Palace were pretty shit all that season until you sneaked into the playoffs in the final game, and somehow spawned you way in to the prem.

I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now than your little outfit were! (in pretty much every aspect)

So to sum up, Palace weren't prepared to get promoted, despite staying in the PL ever since, unlike Brighton who haven't even got there yet, and the talisman leading you there is a striker in the twilight of his career who you gave to us for free and now have back on loan after he was deemed surplus to requirements.

As ever, Brighton have the last laugh.

sydney eagle
14-12-2016, 05:59 AM

Enjoy the rest of your season! :hi:seriously hilarious reading :D

Wibble Wobble
14-12-2016, 07:16 AM

Never in the field of football rivalry were so much bollocks spouted to so many rival fans.
Let's just forget our turnover since then (about 400M) compared to your pittance, your subsequent chokes and our 3 years of staying up comfortably. Yeah we really did you a favour.:hi:
You big plate of knob cheese.

ONFG
14-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Never in the field of football rivalry were so much bollocks spouted to so many rival fans.
Let's just forget our turnover since then (about 400M) compared to your pittance, your subsequent chokes and our 3 years of staying up comfortably. Yeah we really did you a favour.:hi:
You big plate of knob cheese.

BHA - 7 (seven) losses in the last 68 (sixty eight) games played. The Pardew/Pulis record must be something like 7 wins in Palace's last 68 games.

Joe85
14-12-2016, 07:43 AM
BHA - 7 (seven) losses in the last 68 (sixty eight) games played. The Pardew/Pulis record must be something like 7 wins in Palace's last 68 games.

This would be great...if we were in the same league.

Alas, we smashed you in the play offs and you lot are left floundering in the Football League.

Your post is testament to your clubs expertise in choking.

ONFG
14-12-2016, 07:51 AM

Alas, we smashed you in the play offs and you lot are left floundering in the Football League.

Good point, but from a paying spectator point of view I know which side of that equation I'd rather be on. 7 losses in 68 games. #Hughton

Big Gav
14-12-2016, 08:12 AM

But you are STILL a league below us :lux:

Big Gav
14-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Good point, but from a paying spectator point of view I know which side of that equation I'd rather be on. 7 losses in 68 games. #Hughton

Really. Sitting in a stadium with no atmosphere with loads of supporters of other teams. I know what equation I would rather be on :)
Your remark paying spectator sums you lot up exactly. Soulless bunch of twats

old git
14-12-2016, 08:37 AM
**** me they are all returning.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
14-12-2016, 08:42 AM

Yep you know when Brighton are doing ok when Botty raises his head above the parapet

sydney eagle
14-12-2016, 09:09 AM
BHA - 7 (seven) losses in the last 68 (sixty eight) games played. The Pardew/Pulis record must be something like 7 wins in Palace's last 68 games.brighton- 0(zero) Games played in the premier league in the entire history of time.

old git
14-12-2016, 09:30 AM

Ridiculous isn't it.If we said we wanted to be relegated as we would win more games (even under super Al) they would call us liars.It is just their way of trying to get over the complete humiliation on that may day.
As another poster said ,has there ever been another game that meant so much to two rivals ?

old git
14-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Yep you know when Brighton are doing ok when Botty raises his head above the parapet

Check for grey rep:p

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 09:49 AM

252m and Brighton can compete in the Championship?

There must be a Rymans league team somewhere that's just received a 50m boost and went on a ten match unbeaten run.

Congratulations to both.

Must do better, Botty.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-12-2016, 09:50 AM

#toomanydrawskeepbrightoninthechampionshipeverysea son

fioreuk
14-12-2016, 01:32 PM

Botty, Spence, EE and co rarely raise their head above men's waist level.

Pidster
14-12-2016, 02:03 PM
So to sum up, Palace weren't prepared to get promoted, despite staying in the PL ever since, unlike Brighton who haven't even got there yet, and the talisman leading you there is a striker in the twilight of his career who you gave to us for free and now have back on loan after he was deemed surplus to requirements.

As ever, Brighton have the last laugh.

But Brighton have been PLR for ages, and hopefully will be for many seasons to come.

Phil's Barber
14-12-2016, 02:14 PM

:supergrin:

What will you do if you get promoted, stop going? Or are you expecting a similar win ratio?

Jim Cannon
14-12-2016, 02:38 PM

Brighton - massive losses every year
Palace - Premier League income, sign a 30M international striker

eagle mart
14-12-2016, 03:45 PM
I truly believe you did us a favour in the long run, as it would have been too early with the new ground, Gus etc. We are a lot more prepared for it now

http://images.rcw.realclearpolitics.com/231627.jpg

sherrifbart
14-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Palace playing top Premiership teams every week,in the top league for their fourth consequtive year. Brighton lagging behind.Same as it ever was.

CPFC since 1989
14-12-2016, 04:26 PM

This is comedy gold. I nominate this as the Away Fans post of 2016. You're so funny and believable that I want to know which comedy club you're working at this weekend because I want to get myself a ticket for your comedy act.

Serious Eagle, you think about that loss to us every single day, don't you :p

anti-addick
14-12-2016, 04:33 PM

I was just thinking that. They are out of hiding now they think they are nailed on for promotion and we are going down. Well football is a bitch sometimes BHA so let's remember this as laughter fodder come April.

CPFC since 1989
14-12-2016, 04:59 PM
http://images.rcw.realclearpolitics.com/231627.jpg

Was this the one called Comedy Ali?

Didn't he say there was no war and his country wasn't taking a mass kicking. And in the background bombs were exploding.

I heard he was a Brighton fan :wallbash:

Chillo
14-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Was this the one called Comedy Ali?

Didn't he say there was no war and his country wasn't taking a mass kicking. And in the background bombs were exploding.

I heard he was a Brighton fan :wallbash:

Comical Ali, cf. Chemical Ali.

CPFC since 1989
14-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Comical Ali, cf. Chemical Ali.

Classic.

I always thought this guy got up to the behaviour of Brighton fans. He was a **** as well, lol :eek:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
14-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Check for grey rep:p

It's there! :supergrin:

Hitler
14-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Oh dear palace Fanta-cysts, you do dream shit up

Here's some perspective;- 18 years back BHAFC was out of a ground and barely in the league.
10 years ago BHA had a borrowed running track with scaffolding stands nestled in a hillside community that held a few thousand fans in all weather conditions.

Now we have a lovely comfortable beautiful home, state of the art facilities (for training too), been filling it, and the team's been at the top part of the Championship most of the time. Now we're vying for one of the automatic promotion places (again) within a point of the top place.
And YOU IMAGINE THAT ALL WE THINK ABOUT IS A TINPOT SHAMBLES in a crap landlocked depressed hovel in nowheresville South of Battersea and Clapham!!

You sad TOSSERS.

thereichstuff
14-12-2016, 10:45 PM

Good old botty :D

danpalace07
15-12-2016, 01:22 AM

Here's some perspective;- 18 years back BHAFC was out of a ground and barely in the league.
10 years ago BHA had a borrowed running track with scaffolding stands nestled in a hillside community that held a few thousand fans in all weather conditions.

Now we have a lovely comfortable beautiful home, state of the art facilities (for training too), been filling it, and the team's been at the top part of the Championship most of the time. Now we're vying for one of the automatic promotion places (again) within a point of the top place.
And YOU IMAGINE THAT ALL WE THINK ABOUT IS A TINPOT SHAMBLES in a crap landlocked depressed hovel in nowheresville South of Battersea and Clapham!!

You sad TOSSERS.

you nonce dogs

old git
15-12-2016, 08:05 AM

Here's some perspective;- 18 years back BHAFC was out of a ground and barely in the league. .
You lost your ground because nobody cared.Just walked away.
Fact.

fioreuk
15-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Of course we don't think that, nonce. Its probably 50% of the time you are obsessing about us, the rest your mind is on coprophilia, bestiality, felching etc...oh and being a paedo....you know, those feelings you can't control.

You're vying for a promotion place "again" in a league we beat you, directly, to get out of. You're still there, we haven't returned yet. We're in a league that you've never been in...even in it's old guise you've hardly registered.

Dress it up all you like in your nonce ridden mind, but you're still nothing, still tugging at our coat tails. The only difference between you and your other sad twats who post on here is that you're too fugging ugly to even earn as a rent boy, like they do.

Now run along paedo.

fioreuk
15-12-2016, 09:05 AM

Bless...I have one too. So upset.

eagle mart
15-12-2016, 09:10 AM

You sad TOSSERS.

#bhafc formed 2010/11, depending on when the leaflets went out..

viking's no1
15-12-2016, 10:13 AM

You sad TOSSERS.
I don't get to many games these days but I always go to the Palace/Brighton ones, although unfortunately there aren't many of them because, despite your shiny new replica stadium, you're just not good enough. And deep down you know it. You've never been good enough and you should thank Palace fans for even allowing you to join in the conversation, as if you were worthy of anything.

I still remember the losses Palace had back in the day and they hurt. But time, 40 years, gets you over them. But it takes time and the last 14 years can't be dismissed so easily to the past. Roll on to the 2000's and it was a brilliant day that the Magic Hat meant you lot lost '5-0 and you can't go home'. Your best striker turns up at our place for free because you weren't good enough to keep him and FFS scores to write a Palace victory in your first home game at your replica stadium. The record books show you lost to your bitterest rivals in your first home game.

And then Wilf destroyed you 2-0, as you sat, head in hands and the realisation dawned that waving clappy things only added to the embarrassment of Brighton. But fair play, you can't change your club (or can you?) and every time you hear of something to do with Palace, Croydon & Wembley your mind switches to all the soul destroying defeats you've had at the hands of the Eagles. The important games you've lost. And then Murray turns up again at Brighton and even though you're cheering his goals, in the back of your mind you're really thinking about the goal he scored against you in your replica stadium and how it's sullied the seat you sit on. It's all part of a mess you can never quite get clean.

smileysmith
15-12-2016, 11:37 AM
:D You seem upset.

You sad TOSSERS.

Adlerhorst
15-12-2016, 12:17 PM

You sad TOSSERS.Of course you don't care

The fact that you are posting how much you don't care about Palace on a Palace message board is evidence of that.

Phil's Barber
15-12-2016, 12:32 PM

You sad TOSSERS.

Another of Hitler's prophecies. With his track record, what could possibly go wrong?

ONFG
15-12-2016, 03:35 PM

To be fair back in the day Oggy (Old Git) said he'd sorted it so it would be green! The lying shit!
:p

Vince Hilaire's Afro
15-12-2016, 03:45 PM
To be fair back in the day Oggy (Old Git) said he'd sorted it so it would be green! The lying shit!

Come on, Botty you know by now that your attempts at neg rep are as impotent as Hitler trying to give one to an Alsatian in his Amex bunker.

You're not going to get padded seats and a polite round of applause in this away end, but many of us refrain from negging you ever since the breakdown, so you should certainly extend the same courtesy in return.

old git
15-12-2016, 03:46 PM

Did I say fact?

DeanGoodsnake
15-12-2016, 05:47 PM

**** of the year post 1st place
Bitter poster of the year 1st place
Well done:lux::lux::lux:

EagleEater
15-12-2016, 08:49 PM
**** of the year post 1st place
Bitter poster of the year 1st place
Well done:lux::lux::lux:

Thank you for the award DeanSmallsnake! :p

What's the prize?

smileysmith
19-12-2016, 04:46 PM

What's the prize?

Endless laughter at you.

Eagleinsussex
19-12-2016, 07:06 PM

What's the prize?

A big cock statue that you can place on your mantelpiece, so every time you look at it, it will be a reminder of what you are.

PIE "N" MASH
19-12-2016, 07:21 PM
A big cock statue that you can place on your mantelpiece, so every time you look at it, it will be a reminder of what you are.

The vein fecker already has one,it's called a mirror:p

Eagleinsussex
19-12-2016, 07:40 PM
The vein fecker already has one,it's called a mirror:p

Lol :)

Phil's Barber
19-12-2016, 08:10 PM

Far more likely to end up in his bedside draw.

Hitler
19-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Of course you don't care

The fact that you are posting how much you don't care about Palace on a Palace message board is evidence of that.

Behave!
I care enough to come on here and humiliate you, shame you for sinking low enough to wear those awful shitty colours.
However, think about 1 defeat when we've got the positives shining brighter with every season, ....now every game?
You're on psychedelics mush!

Big Gav
19-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Haven't you got a shelter to go to?

Eagleinsussex
19-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Behave!
I care enough to come on here and humiliate you, shame you for sinking low enough to wear those awful shitty colours.
However, think about 1 defeat when we've got the positives shining brighter with every season, ....now every game?

Humiliate us, Lol... May 13th 2013, the greatest humiliation that the weeds will never live down, in your own backyard, bottled it, choked, Stand or Fall....you certainly fell that night.

CPFC since 1989
19-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Behave!

You think about us keeping you down every day of your life.

Soul destroying for you, as has been mentioned already :wallbash:

Hitler
20-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Dream on clowns, like you normally do.
Try dreaming you're staying in the prem.....that's a wild dream for you!

grand aigle
21-12-2016, 04:15 AM

Like dreaming you're getting to the Premier, there's a wild dream for you!

Hitler
21-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Like dreaming you're getting to the Premier, there's a wild dream for you!

I shall see at the end of the season.
Your numbnuts fellow unwashed would even be hesitant to say stuff like that - if you are proved wrong, I will ask that you .....take a shower (WITH soap).
You won't want to lose this one pikey, start praying!

grand aigle
21-12-2016, 04:58 PM
I shall see at the end of the season.
Your numbnuts fellow unwashed would even be hesitant to say stuff like that - if you are proved wrong, I will ask that you .....take a shower (WITH soap).
You won't want to lose this one pikey, start praying!

What would you know about taking a shower? Or soap? Actually there are far more pikies in Sussex ( especially around Brighton) than there ever were in Croydon.. FYI ( that means for your information) you stupid dirty nonce, CPFC ISNT IN CROYDON, MOST OF ITS FANS DONT LIVE IN CROYDON EITHER! Anyway you really have no room to talk as Brighton is known as the drug and sexually transmitted disease centre of the south ( you're probably responsible for most of the STDs anyway). So off you go, noncey boy, get your teeth fixed and maybe have a Christmas wank!!!

CPFC since 1989
22-12-2016, 11:15 PM

Looks like you're shitting your pants again.

Please try not to smear it on any walls again.

Now, how many times a day are you thinking of that spanking Palace gave you 3 and a half years ago, at your smelly home ground.

And if you don't go up yet again....

CPFC since 1989
06-01-2017, 01:14 AM
This guy thinks about 0-2 every day - like you all do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSHX3KXcJc

jaspercpfc
06-01-2017, 07:58 AM
Humiliate us, Lol... May 13th 2013, the greatest humiliation that the weeds will never live down, in your own backyard, bottled it, choked, Stand or Fall....you certainly fell that night.

:lux::lux::lux:

old git
06-01-2017, 08:07 AM
:lux::lux::lux:

Probably the biggest humiliation inflicted on a rival in English football history

anti-addick
06-01-2017, 08:43 AM
But you can add to them can't you. Like the first derby in about 15 years. Score? 5 nil.

How can they look themselves in the mirror?

CharlieCPFC
06-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Probably the biggest humiliation inflicted on a rival in English football history

Certainly is.

Odds in their favour, the local lad they've been slagging for ages crushed their dreams.

They can play it down as much as they like, but that's one gut buster those Brighton slags will never ever eradicate for as long as they live. It would take them to send us down last game of the season or beat us in a cup final to overhaul that feeling.

anti-addick
06-01-2017, 08:47 AM
I don't get to many games these days but I always go to the Palace/Brighton ones, although unfortunately there aren't many of them because, despite your shiny new replica stadium, you're just not good enough. And deep down you know it. You've never been good enough and you should thank Palace fans for even allowing you to join in the conversation, as if you were worthy of anything.

I still remember the losses Palace had back in the day and they hurt. But time, 40 years, gets you over them. But it takes time and the last 14 years can't be dismissed so easily to the past. Roll on to the 2000's and it was a brilliant day that the Magic Hat meant you lot lost '5-0 and you can't go home'. Your best striker turns up at our place for free because you weren't good enough to keep him and FFS scores to write a Palace victory in your first home game at your replica stadium. The record books show you lost to your bitterest rivals in your first home game.

And then Wilf destroyed you 2-0, as you sat, head in hands and the realisation dawned that waving clappy things only added to the embarrassment of Brighton. But fair play, you can't change your club (or can you?) and every time you hear of something to do with Palace, Croydon & Wembley your mind switches to all the soul destroying defeats you've had at the hands of the Eagles. The important games you've lost. And then Murray turns up again at Brighton and even though you're cheering his goals, in the back of your mind you're really thinking about the goal he scored against you in your replica stadium and how it's sullied the seat you sit on. It's all part of a mess you can never quite get clean.

Wonderful.

CharlieCPFC
06-01-2017, 08:47 AM
But you can add to them can't you. Like the first derby in about 15 years. Score? 5 nil.

How can they look themselves in the mirror?

So many top wins against them, 3-2 Mcanuff last minute and not to forget their first ever league defeat at their new home to us with their old hero Murray scoring.

We've taken the piss out of them for years and to now see a few returning weasels post on here pretty much sums up their measurement of success which is petty.

CPFC since 1989
07-01-2017, 01:03 AM
SHitler got owned by pooing himself in his dressing room. Stinking dirt box bandit loser.

orp pisshead1
07-01-2017, 12:29 PM

:D close thread :p

sherrifbart
07-01-2017, 02:03 PM
He also seems convinced that they only lost because his team"Didnt want enough",nonsense,they were well beaten by the better team.Their downfall was due to over confidence,their certainty that their future was already assured,Then came Zaha.Unforgettable.

Pistol Knight
07-01-2017, 06:06 PM

:lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux::lux:

Joe85
07-01-2017, 06:35 PM

https://media.tenor.co/images/11bb26b66f56581ea819103aca11ef8e/raw

CPFC since 1989
17-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Only 4 years then. Over a thousand days and all because Palace smashed you at your home ground.

Let's look forward to embarrass you further next season.

EagleEater
19-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Did us a favour in the long run. We are far more setup and ready now than we were back then! There honestly isn't a single thing I can think of that I would swap with Palace right now... :hi:

little al
19-04-2017, 03:55 AM
Did us a favour in the long run. We are far more setup and ready now than we were back then! There honestly isn't a single thing I can think of that I would swap with Palace right now... :hi:

You might want to swap a few wins off us next year.

danpalace07
19-04-2017, 04:10 AM

your entire team and manager?

smileysmith
19-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Ha ha. Of course you wouldn't swap with us. You'd hate to have humiliated us at Selhurst Park and then gone on to win the play offs, having got there with the help of a striker we'd let go for free, before having four seasons in the Premier League.

And you'd have hated to beat us in our first proper match at our shiny new stadium.

And I'm sure you'd have hated to beat us five nil following thirteen years of not meeting each other.

You Tarquins are so funny.