PDA

View Full Version : Fat Sam

Pages : [1] 2

Hitler
25-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Dodgy ex-England 'manager' aka knocker-boy takes the reins for the crystal pikeys, how appropriate.
Geezer's got a reputation to try to mend after queering his last pitch.

It should be amusing to see his mass on your sideline.
'Pie arse squared'. Bwaahaha

Your manager is so fat, smaller managers orbit him.
He ties his belt with a boomerang
When he gets his shoes polished, he has to take the shoeshine boy's word for it.
His arse cheeks have separate postal codes.
When he 'hauls ass' he has to make two trips.
When he got lost, the poster went all the way round the telegraph pole.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
25-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Do you long for the time that you have a club of your own to obsess over?

dannyb1
25-12-2016, 05:43 PM
My god twenty past three on Christmas Day on a rivals message board, what sort of a ******* sadsack are you.
Wait I'll tell you what kind of sad **** you are you're actually cacking it now because under Sam you me and the cats and dogs on the street know we won't be relegated and if your shower of shit club actually don't choke for the 4th year running you'll come in for a drubbing home and away.
Oh and he maybe fat but at least I bet he can see his Todber without tweezers and a magnifying glass.

thereichstuff
25-12-2016, 06:19 PM
What a sad man .

Phil's Barber
25-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Mulled meths.

CPFC85
25-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Dodgy ex-England 'manager' aka knocker-boy takes the reins for the crystal pikeys, how appropriate.

When he gets his shoes polished, he has to take the shoeshine boy's word for it.

You are dried up, stringy piece of worm infested dog shit.

Merry Christmas :)

smoll
25-12-2016, 10:26 PM

Pass

CharlieCPFC
25-12-2016, 10:36 PM
I was going to post on here what a sad bloke he must be, but I'm sure everyone is aware of just that. It's the bitterness he must feel towards us that gets me. I think that play off win has done some real damage to his soul despite their good form recently.

New LP
25-12-2016, 11:53 PM

I don't know which is funnier, your obsessed bitter posting (standard for a Brighton fan) Or the fact that you seem to think you are some kind of wise cracking comedian.

Either way keep it up.

Battle EAGLE
26-12-2016, 08:30 PM
My god twenty past three on Christmas Day on a rivals message board, what sort of a ******* sadsack are you.
Wait I'll tell you what kind of sad **** you are you're actually cacking it now because under Sam you me and the cats and dogs on the street know we won't be relegated and if your shower of shit club actually don't choke for the 4th year running you'll come in for a drubbing home and away.
Oh and he maybe fat but at least I bet he can see his Todber without tweezers and a magnifying glass.because on Xmas day, the sad little turd is all alone on his own in front of his computer, pants round his ankles, dreaming about Palace. I wish I was joking but I honestly think it's true. Brighton fans thank you so much for the fun you give us.

Worksop Palace
26-12-2016, 09:03 PM
It's ok folks, schools back in a week

eagle mart
26-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Did the Alexandra in Wimbledon have WiFi?

#mealforone

Hitler
27-12-2016, 12:48 AM
I'm only sorry to know you got a point, potless palace pillocks.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-12-2016, 12:55 AM
I'm only sorry to know you got a point, potress palace pillocks.

For anyone needing a translation of this transient purple tinned illiterate's mumblings, please see below

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/924/WSHSCT.jpg (http://imageshack.com/f/poWSHSCTj)

grand aigle
27-12-2016, 03:46 AM
I'm only sorry to know you got a point, potress palace pillocks.

Potress ??????? Is that a nonceword???

Hitler
27-12-2016, 07:46 AM

Ask your dad when he next lifts your skirt

grand aigle
27-12-2016, 07:56 AM

No that may be how it was when you still had a family, but normal people aren't like you. Why don't you just answer the ******* question nonce boy? Interested to know what you were trying to say (and failing once again)...!!!

Worksop Palace
27-12-2016, 08:03 AM

Mong

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-12-2016, 08:56 AM

It's an ornate drawbridge covering Shitler's arse, only lowered when it's time for the hungry gerbils to have their fun

old git
27-12-2016, 09:11 AM

Never forget this man was a steward at the withdean.A ground that had lots of children attending.
On a separate note , pervs like jobs around children.

Hitler
27-12-2016, 09:58 AM
You idiots bandy this "nonce" word around, and now add "mong" too.
Terrible really, when rival fans come on your site.
It doesn't matter what kind words anyone has to offer you, even the lightest banter is greeted by nastyness.
Dashed uncivilized.

grand aigle
27-12-2016, 10:02 AM
You idiots bandy this "nonce" word around, and now add "mong" too.
Terrible really, when rival fans come on your site.
It doesn't matter what kind words anyone has to offer you, even the lightest banter is greeted by nastyness.
Dashed uncivilized.

Well you know what to do if you don't like it!
Your posts have never been " light banter", they are always full of filth and bile !!
Go back to scaring little children, remember, the reason you lost your stewards job
Nonce of the first order, so jog on tramp, open another bottle of meths why don't you?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Dashed uncivilized.

Sorry 'Hitler'

bestperch
27-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Sorry 'Hitler'

Username says it all about this muppet !

Hitler
30-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Well you know what to do if you don't like it!
Your posts have never been " light banter", they are always full of filth and bile !!
Go back to scaring little children, remember, the reason you lost your stewards job
Nonce of the first order, so jog on tramp, open another bottle of meths why don't you?

Filth and bile eh, when I come on here for a civil interaction and get called "nonce" along with other decent gentlemen of Albion? I believe Jimmy Saville and Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter deserve such an epithet, perhaps (probably) Michael Jackson also.
No Mr. aigle, I let it slide for a little bit, then I threw this sort of nastiness back in the faces giving it out.
Sensitive as you are, you can give the large one but can't take what comes back. Init.

Hitler
30-12-2016, 09:05 PM
Sorry 'Hitler'

I thought you would warm to a rival with such a name.....have I been mistaken?

old git
30-12-2016, 09:06 PM
Filth and bile eh, when I come on here for a civil interaction and get called "nonce" along with other decent gentlemen of Albion? I believe Jimmy Saville and Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter deserve such an epithet, perhaps (probably) Michael Jackson also.
No Mr. aigle, I let it slide for a little bit, then I threw this sort of nastiness back in the faces giving it out.
Sensitive as you are, you can give the large one but can't take what comes back. Init.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/search.php?searchid=2397537

Go to the last page (your first posts). Nothing civil about it.

Blind_Eagle
30-12-2016, 09:53 PM

Which catchy tune do you all sing that to?

thereichstuff
30-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Shouldn't nonsey be out looking for game in the fog .

Phil's Barber
30-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Username says it all about this muppet !

More Eddie than Adolf. (Google it)

eagles #1
31-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Oh and he maybe fat but at least I bet he can see his Todber without tweezers and a magnifying glass.

Have you seen a picture of the fella? He still lives in his dead mum's house with her smelly cats.

grand aigle
31-12-2016, 08:31 AM

Init? Really? Go away you piece of shit, go and play with the traffic somewhere,

Hitler
31-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Init? Really? Go away you piece of shit, go and play with the traffic somewhere,

That's so hurtful. How can you be so cold etc.

bestperch
31-12-2016, 05:14 PM
More Eddie than Adolf. (Google it)

Or Edwina .:D

EagleEater
01-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Karma has been due to strike you lot for years. It's finally happening! :lux:

thereichstuff
01-01-2017, 09:27 PM

Nothing's happened yet .

Hitler
02-01-2017, 11:51 AM

Don't speak too soon, we have a very difficult away match, then they receive the easiest game of the season against a team they're lucky to have keeping them above the bottom 3.
Multiple million pound player Zahaha (who is up there with Messi) might actually get a shot or two - unlike vs Arsenal where they were fortunate not to leak double figures.

grand aigle
02-01-2017, 01:03 PM

Yeah and that winger of yours (kaz????) Was gonna get us.....Hasn't happened yet....

Eagleinsussex
02-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Don't speak too soon, we have a very difficult away match, then they receive the easiest game of the season against a team they're lucky to have keeping them above the bottom 3.
Multiple million pound player Zahaha (who is up there with Messi) might actually get a shot or two - unlike vs Arsenal where they were fortunate not to leak double figures.

Still can't get over 13th May 2013 can you.....the weeds were completely Zaha'd Lol

skindog981
02-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Brighton fans, I was just wondering - do you all get given vitamin d on the way in to the wonky warehouse? With constantly being in our shadow and all.

Crofty
02-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Shouldn't nonsey be out looking for game in the fog .

Game in the fog…how poetic!

Crofty
02-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Have you seen a picture of the fella? He still lives in his dead mum's house with her smelly cats.

His neighbours popping around on New Year's Eve...47882

Hitler
03-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Allardyce out!

Swansea was a MUST WIN.

palace lol, the gift that keeps on giving

Oli28
03-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Allardyce out!

palace lol, the gift that keeps on giving
Posting on a rivals message board on the middle of Christmas Day? Rivalry aside, that's a bit weird isn't it?

Hitler
04-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Posting on a rivals message board on the middle of Christmas Day? Rivalry aside, that's a bit weird isn't it?

Caring about when anyone posts, that's a bit weird isn't it?

old git
04-01-2017, 11:34 AM

Getting chased off NSC by your own fans for being a weirdo is a bit weird.
But true.:jerkit:

grand aigle
04-01-2017, 12:32 PM

even your own fans hate you, banned you from nsc too.lol must feel good eh?

old git
04-01-2017, 01:49 PM
even your own fans hate you, banned you from nsc too.lol must feel good eh?

If the Brighton fan who gave me this info. can remember his log in name it would be appreciated.:p

Selhurst Celtic
04-01-2017, 02:14 PM
He was NMH on NSC

He gets exposed (post 204) on this thread, after a pack of lies about his swordsmanship: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?240627-Online-dating

old git
04-01-2017, 02:26 PM
He was NMH on NSC

He gets exposed (post 204) on this thread, after a pack of lies about his swordsmanship: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?240627-Online-dating

He comes on here giving shit.
Priceless:clown:

smileysmith
04-01-2017, 02:31 PM
He was NMH on NSC

What did he get banned for there?

old git
04-01-2017, 03:24 PM
What did he get banned for there?

Grooming.

thereichstuff
04-01-2017, 03:54 PM
" I am afraid of rejection ":D
No doubt he's a mental .

Hitler
05-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Getting chased off NSC by your own fans for being a weirdo is a bit weird.
But true.:jerkit:

Ahem - you lot ridicule NSC because they ban you for , breathing, yet when a Brighton fan gets barred it's "weird"?
It's okay to laugh at soapdroppers on here though.

Hitler
05-01-2017, 01:59 PM
He comes on here giving shit.
Priceless:clown:

And you deserve it old git.
You want something other.....like shinola (ky)?

Selhurst Celtic
05-01-2017, 02:25 PM
You're a busted flush. You look like a tramp, you're a proven liar and everyone, both Palace & Tarquin, think you're a cock.

grand aigle
05-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Ahem - you lot ridicule NSC because they ban you for , breathing, yet when a Brighton fan gets barred it's "weird"?
It's okay to laugh at soapdroppers on here though.

you really are thick as shit arent you? We were talking about a BRIGHTON fan being banned from BRIGHTON forum. On here you get away with much more than any Palace fan would on NSC....your user name for one thing....(proves what an odious piece of shit you really are)
yeah its weird when a so called fan, ex steward, is banned from his own teams board...
Soapdroppers? youll have to explain that, as I dont think you even know what soap is!

old git
05-01-2017, 02:56 PM
And you deserve it old git.
You want something other.....like shinola (ky)?

The NSC Adonis. :p

Hitler
05-01-2017, 03:10 PM
All I want when I go on the chat boards is a laugh, and I should thank you for compliancy. It's great to have something to be happy about when there's nothing to see on the train.
The likes of 'wankster' on NSC don't like anyone smarter than them on there as they try convincing everyone how stylish and metrosexual they are.
Course they report and get affronted by anything and everything poking fun at the gaylords. (Disgusting homophobia, it's an outage... I mean outrage).
I can't say I miss that all that much.
Anyway, how's your sister, any hot little minxes in your smelly slums? Milfs?

Selhurst Celtic
05-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Is 'wankster' on NSC supposed to be simster? Because if it is then he's pulling the wool over your eyes as much as you were you his.

The bloke is a 24 carat Tarquin. A sandal wearing, bumbag sporting, chunky knit cardie div.

eagle mart
05-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Is 'wankster' on NSC supposed to be simster? Because if it is then he's pulling the wool over your eyes as much as you were you his.

The bloke is a 24 carat Tarquin. A sandal wearing, bumbag sporting, chunky knit cardie div.

No, that was Working Class Pride.

Hitler
06-01-2017, 10:31 AM

Yes. How is that pulling his cable knitwear man at C&A wooly cardy over anyone's eyes?
Another one is buzzer, who MUST have the latest Nude jeans. Oh my word. Queens of the Sloan age!

grand aigle
06-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Yes. How is that pulling his cable knitwear man at C&A wooly cardy over anyone's eyes?
Another one is buzzer, who MUST have the latest Nude jeans. Oh my word. Queens of the Sloan age!

You've been on the meths again? Not working today ???? Surprise surprise, a scrounger and a weirdo!

Battle EAGLE
06-01-2017, 05:34 PM

Nope, posting on a rival's
message board, at 1520 on Christmas Day is just so sad, no mates or family to have spent some quality time with then. You sad cretin.

Crofty
06-01-2017, 05:47 PM
message board, at 1520 on Christmas Day is just so sad, no mates or family to have spent some quality time with then. You sad cretin.

Yep…the 'Get In!' cretin...:jerkit::hi:

Hitler
07-01-2017, 11:09 AM

I was Santa the night before, and I wanted to see if palace fans were still the gift that keeps on giving.
I must have been NICE last year!

Battle EAGLE
07-01-2017, 01:53 PM
I was Santa the night before, and I wanted to see if palace fans were still the gift that keeps on giving.
I must have been NICE last year!

You sad lonely cretin,on Xmas day no mates, no family, boyfriend gone back to the Brazil for Xmas, so you decide to go on a rival's board, pants round ankles. Whilst the Queens speech is on. You are one of many delusional scum fans, but take the title as the worst,thanks for supporting a club that has given us so much fun over the years,and long may it continue. :jerkit::jerkit:

Hitler
07-01-2017, 07:39 PM
You sad lonely cretin,on Xmas day no mates, no family, boyfriend gone back to the Brazil for Xmas, so you decide to go on a rival's board, pants round ankles. Whilst the Queens speech is on. You are one of many delusional scum fans, but take the title as the worst,thanks for supporting a club that has given us so much fun over the years,and long may it continue. :jerkit::jerkit:

I have had a few Brazilian girls, quite lovely.
International playboy life is only difficult, when I get to wishing I could keep touching them, bUT demand for my attention gets hard to keep up with.
How's your mum?

Maiden Eagle
07-01-2017, 08:15 PM
International playboy life is only difficult, when I get to wishing I could keep touching them, bUT demand for my attention gets hard to keep up with.
How's your mum?

The closest you've been to a Brazilian, is a half eaten Brazil nut you found in the park, you sad old tramp (with rotten teeth)

grand aigle
07-01-2017, 08:29 PM
How's your mum?

You've never had a girl/woman ever, other than your mum!! How are we supposed to believe that a dirty old peado meths drinking tramp could ever get a real life woman......really shitler, wanking over your Kylie videos doesnt count as having a woman....

Worksop Palace
07-01-2017, 11:03 PM
I think now might be a good time for someone to post a clip of..........

'Zaha........oh yes'

Worksop Palace
07-01-2017, 11:04 PM
You've never had a girl/woman ever, other than your mum!! How are we supposed to believe that a dirty old peado meths drinking tramp could ever get a real life woman......really shitler, wanking over your Kylie videos doesnt count as having a woman....

Nowt wrong with a good tug over Kyles

Battle EAGLE
08-01-2017, 06:27 PM
How's your mum?

Xmas day, hahahahaha, still find it hard to believe, such a sad paedo. :jerkit::jerkit:

Hitler
08-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Xmas day, hahahahaha, still find it hard to believe, such a sad paedo. :jerkit::jerkit:

This cat got 8 responses from lonely no life palace pigeons.
You're a paedo y'say? That's a dodgy practice even for you inbreds. Were you a twink? They say you victims of fiddlers go on to be nonces themselves.

hull eagle
11-01-2017, 06:48 PM
I don't think you like someone who resembles your sugar daddy

Big Gav
11-01-2017, 06:55 PM
How's your mum?

We have seen your picture nonce and International playboy you ain't :supergrin:. How was Christmas down the homeless shelter? Hope you all had enough food donations

Hitler
21-01-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm trusting you to lose today hapless palace.
Your rubbish are going to have to try getting Everton players sent off

grand aigle
21-01-2017, 01:11 PM
I'm trusting you to lose today hapless palace.
Your rubbish are going to have to try getting Everton players sent off

Seems to be Brightons speciality, what was it 2 Wednesday players last night?
Even then you still struggled!

Hitler
21-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Seems to be Brightons speciality, what was it 2 Wednesday players last night?
Even then you still struggled!

We had 10 v 11 for a while. A penalty against got saved, we scored the winner with our 10, and they got the hump and got dirty..
So no we didn't 'struggle' you're fantasy is wrong as usual.
My fantasy was correct as always, and you lost at home to satisfy that particular one!

Bwaaahahaha!

grand aigle
21-01-2017, 07:33 PM
We had 10 v 11 for a while. A penalty against got saved, we scored the winner with our 10, and they got the hump and got dirty..
My fantasy was correct as always, and you lost at home to satisfy that particular one!

Bwaaahahaha!

I watched a bit of it, you cock. Without Knockhert you are not very good, he's the only player in your entire squad who could be a lower half Premier player, the rest ain't up to it!! In a way I hope you do go up, just for the pleasure of seeing your team get dismantled week after week......and yes you did struggle, not that you were there to see it, still banned from the Tampax are you??
Oh and 29000??? Yeah right, plenty of fans disguised as blue seats from watching on TV.....
Oh yeah your spelling is ******* appalling...its "your fantasy" not "you're fantasy" you thick twat

Maiden Eagle
21-01-2017, 07:38 PM

Bwaaahahaha!

Did you watch the game from the Cruise ship that you were on, you mentally ill, delusional old oaf ?

The fact you are posting on a Saturday night, says everything about you. No one to go out with again, Adolf ??

Sad lonely (pretend) steward.

BTW I'm off to a party now with my missus, where we are meeting some friends. :hi:

Hitler
22-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Did you watch the game from the Cruise ship that you were on, you mentally ill, delusional old oaf ?

The fact you are posting on a Saturday night, says everything about you. No one to go out with again, Adolf ??

Sad lonely (pretend) steward.

BTW I'm off to a party now with my missus, where we are meeting some friends. :hi:

Lol!
Who ended up with your missus? :sob:
When I post seems to interest you lot, like Xmas day (when 8 of you responded the same day) and now Saturday on the way into town while you weep over your latest 0 pointer!

Hahaha! !
:wallbash: :p

Hitler
22-01-2017, 11:02 AM
I watched a bit of it, you cock. Without Knockhert you are not very good, he's the only player in your entire squad who could be a lower half Premier player, the rest ain't up to it!! In a way I hope you do go up, just for the pleasure of seeing your team get dismantled week after week......and yes you did struggle, not that you were there to see it, still banned from the Tampax are you??
Oh and 29000??? Yeah right, plenty of fans disguised as blue seats from watching on TV.....
Oh yeah your spelling is ******* appalling...its "your fantasy" not "you're fantasy" you thick twat

Spellchecker/ autocorrect playing havoc, I have to keep proof-reading every post since I got the new mobile. I hadn't even had my first drink yet.
Thanks for noticing, and reading closely, much appreciated.
Do you just love my work? I enjoy it so much when we win and palace lose.
You look like you'll be relegated.

PIE "N" MASH
22-01-2017, 11:08 AM

Only thing going down is you,ya fat anchor:p

Big Gav
22-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Spellchecker playing havoc, I have to keep proof-reading every post since I got the new mobile. I hadn't even had my first drink yet.

Off licence not opened yet for your bottle of Thunderbird? Or Homebase refused to sell you Meths?
You really shouldn't waste your begging money and donations on booze

Hitler
22-01-2017, 11:40 AM
"Off licence"?
Beginning a sentence with "Or"?

Skool?

grand aigle
22-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Spellchecker/ autocorrect playing havoc, I have to keep proof-reading every post since I got the new mobile. I hadn't even had my first drink yet.

:jerkit:

Big Gav
22-01-2017, 12:56 PM
He really is isn't he. Sad sack of shit. Hasn't got much to do on a Sunday in his sad lonely life

Hitler
22-01-2017, 02:00 PM
He really is isn't he. Sad sack of shit. Hasn't got much to do on a Sunday in his sad lonely life

Says Big Gay on a Sunday.

:lux:

Big Gav
22-01-2017, 02:15 PM
I'm working and this is a Palace site you thick inbred twat. Go out and do some begging or something useful you sad nonce.

Maiden Eagle
22-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Oh dear Adolf, this is what a pretty anti Palace, Brighton supporter thinks of you

how would your lot like one of your own "allegedly", if they spent years at home games strutting about on a deluded power trip, looking for any excuse to indulge their pleasure of lording it and chucking home fans out.

Give a loser a stewards high viz jacket and watch what happens.

Can fully understand Palace fans not liking us as rivals, but Hitler calls himself a Brighton fan, a bit like the French Vichy called themselves French as they sold out their own.... scumbag

I quote wehatepalace and he posted this on here on 25/9/13, so check it out if you don't believe me.

Perhaps you've moved on since then and become a nicer person, but I doubt it somehow.

mpfn
22-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Oh dear Adolf, this is what a pretty anti Palace, Brighton supporter thinks of you

how would your lot like one of your own "allegedly", if they spent years at home games strutting about on a deluded power trip, looking for any excuse to indulge their pleasure of lording it and chucking home fans out.

Can fully understand Palace fans not liking us as rivals, but Hitler calls himself a Brighton fan, a bit like the French Vichy called themselves French as they sold out their own.... scumbag

I quote wehatepalace and he posted this on here on 25/9/13, so check it out if you don't believe me.

Perhaps you've moved on since then and become a nicer person, but I doubt it somehow.

Once a c**t, always a c**t

Big Gav
22-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Still on here Shitler? I see you :) Get a life you sad no-mates tramp

Hitler
22-01-2017, 04:55 PM

"Nice person"??!
What tf are you TAKING? NUUURSE... change of meds for Maiden Eagle.
I have never chucked a Brighton fan out though, a Leeds idiot (who then actually punched a policewoman when they'd taken him over - gasp). Some small club (edit: Barnet in a cup match) tiny minds trying to big themselves up.....check. I throw Albion fans in, whenever possible.
Some sorry twats see stewards like parking attendants or something, but they're kinda like schoolkids rejecting all authority (even though stewards are looking after health, and crowd safety).

I hope Chelsea get complacent this evening :D
The trapdoor is open soon, the noose fits very nicely
:shy:
:eek:

Hitler
22-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Still on here Shitler? I see you :) Get a life you sad no-mates tramp

You are like toy chimps with little cymbals smashing together - I wind you up, and off you go, tishtishtishtish! :wallbash:

Hitler
22-01-2017, 05:09 PM
http://giphy.com/gifs/clapping-monkey-skype-k5cnWfaRTPgze

Big Gav
22-01-2017, 05:13 PM
You are like toy chimps with little cymbals smashing together - I wind you up, and off you go, tishtishtishtish! :wallbash:

If you think a sad old tramp on a message board would wind me up you are badly wrong. But you keep believing if it makes your sad lonely life better and justifies to you why you spend most of the day on here.
I bet you like a few toys though don't you?

thereichstuff
22-01-2017, 05:21 PM
If you think a sad old tramp on a message board would wind me up you are badly wrong. But you keep believing if it makes your sad lonely life better and justifies to you why you spend most of the day on here.
I bet you like a few toys though don't you?

Just think of that picture of him , standing on his own on the outside of things . Then think about the outlandish tales of his swordsmanship plus the bullying of fellow fans when he got abit of power . When you do you kind of feel abit sorry for the sad old act , **** me if you feel the need to post on here on Xmas day then that tells its own story . At the end of the day the only decent weeds on here are wiggers , furk and aannnddd that's it .

Maiden Eagle
22-01-2017, 05:22 PM
"Nice person"??!
What tf are you TAKING? NUUURSE... change of meds for Maiden Eagle.

Don't know about me needing meds, sounds like you need a bit of plastic surgery.

This again from your good friend wehatepalace on 25/9/13

don't know what Londoner looks like fella, but Hitler would be any potential father in laws worst nightmare.

If that buck toothed, grubby little moron rocked up, Esmereldas dad would be sticking her on the first carriage to Notre Dame in the hope she can patch things up with the ex

So it's official you are a failed, bully boy steward who is pig ugly, with bad teeth and an hygiene issue.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Don't know about me needing meds, sounds like you need a bit of plastic surgery.

This again from your good friend wehatepalace on 25/9/13

don't know what Londoner looks like fella, but Hitler would be any potential father in laws worst nightmare.

If that buck toothed, grubby little moron rocked up, Esmereldas dad would be sticking her on the first carriage to Notre Dame in the hope she can patch things up with the ex

So it's official you are a failed, bully boy steward who is pig ugly, with bad teeth and an hygiene issue.

And they are just his good points

Battle EAGLE
22-01-2017, 05:41 PM

Outed by his own, gotta be the worst thing to happen, but well done those other Brighton fans for at least not being wanted to be tarred with the same brush.Hated by us and his fellow Brighton fans, sums him up brilliantly.

grand aigle
22-01-2017, 06:22 PM

Problem is, he's actually proud to be seen as a complete ****!!
Obviously a sad sad bloke with no friends who has to make up imaginary cruises to try and make himself feel better!

Hitler
22-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Problem is, he's actually proud to be seen as a complete ****!!
Obviously a sad sad bloke with no friends who has to make up imaginary cruises to try and make himself feel better!

I do enjoy infamy you father****a, quite right.
Also, that your lot's denial of my most basic activities and achievements is also a source of amusement. :p
That a simple excursion on a cruise ship is so mind blowingly unbelievable for you is filling me with glee too!
I've owned boats that you would dream of having models of, but a cruise across a sea occasionally is therapeutic in wintertime, especially.
Ahh, what to do next. :sunglasses:

Do you ache for a retirement that's years away doing a dull job making someone else's business tick? :wallbash:

Do you support palace? :frown:

old git
22-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Also, that your lot's denial of my most basic activities and achievements is also a source of amusement. :p
That a simple excursion on a cruise ship is so mind blowingly unbelievable for you is filling me with glee too!
I've owned boats that you would dream of having models of, but a cruise across a sea occasionally is therapeutic in wintertime, especially.

Do you ache for a retirement that's years away doing a dull job making someone else's business tick? :wallbash:

Your cover was blown long ago.There is more chance of Londoner being a jet setter than you.

grand aigle
22-01-2017, 08:37 PM

Even more proof that you are indeed a complete retard..you have never owned a boat except maybe an airfix model..you have proof? All people who have boats take photos? Do you have photos? then it never happened
Ache for retirement? You retarded pervert, I have a business that knocks anything youve ever had into a cocked hat,. You just carry on claiming your benefits, Ill just carry on enjoying life
Do you support Brighton? Then you are indeed :jerkit: that we all know you are
Anyway, enough for now, so goodnight shitforbrains, hopefully you will just **** off and die!

Phil's Barber
22-01-2017, 09:08 PM

Who knew being a (failed) steward could be so lucrative.

Joe85
22-01-2017, 09:10 PM

So that's how he gets the kids back to his den. Promises to show them his boat.

Peado ****.

old git
23-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Who knew being a (failed) steward could be so lucrative.

Maybe he is now a bar steward on a cruise ship?

Hitler
23-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Even more proof that you are indeed a complete retard..you have never owned a boat except maybe an airfix model..you have proof? All people who have boats take photos? Do you have photos? then it never happened
Ache for retirement? You retarded pervert, I have a business that knocks anything youve ever had into a cocked hat,. You just carry on claiming your benefits, Ill just carry on enjoying life
Do you support Brighton? Then you are indeed :jerkit: that we all know you are
Anyway, enough for now, so goodnight shitforbrains, hopefully you will just **** off and die!

Of course I have photos you absolute moron.
If I put them on here I'm wasting my time for you stupid qunts to howl on about them being random pics.
All your mothers had you out of wedlock, remember?

Hitler
23-01-2017, 11:20 AM
So that's how he gets the kids back to his den. Promises to show them his boat.

Peado ****.

Your mum swallowed, she was a star of "two palace mothers, one cup".

Hitler
23-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Maybe he is now a bar steward on a cruise ship?

Seems a decent job actually. The beer was ok, 'Lapin Kulta'....I think it's a Finnish brew.

grand aigle
23-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Seems a decent job actually. The beer was ok, 'Lapin Kulta'....I think it's a Finnish brew.

youforget, you idiot that we know what you look like...so pic of you and your boat shoudnt be too difficult for youshould it....except it didnt happen!
As for the cruise,neither did that, just another of your weird fantasies
Whats with the mother insults? Maybe thats cos your mother disowned you at birth, seems like you were such an ugly **** that the doctor slapped your mum...
And its true that you were the only baby ever conceived by anal sex????

Big Gav
23-01-2017, 12:35 PM

You should change your username to Pinocchio or Norman Nomates. Both are equally adapt for you

Hitler
23-01-2017, 05:00 PM
youforget, you idiot that we know what you look like...so pic of you and your boat shoudnt be too difficult for youshould it....except it didnt happen!
As for the cruise,neither did that, just another of your weird fantasies
Whats with the mother insults? Maybe thats cos your mother disowned you at birth, seems like you were such an ugly **** that the doctor slapped your mum...
And its true that you were the only baby ever conceived by anal sex????

Well, you tell me what is behind this 'paedo' stuff then, does it mean that the invective is deeply seated in the psyche of you previously molested pikeys?
Maybe they're just squeaky wheels who want oiling.
Not my thing.
Ask your womenfolk about 'that night under the pier in Brighton', it's how it got the name *palace* Pier.

Hitler
23-01-2017, 05:02 PM
You should change your username to Pinocchio or Norman Nomates. Both are equally adapt for you

"Adapt"?? Bog Gay, are you sure?
:moo2: :confused:

It's APT that you support palace, as you're not ADEPT at English.
"Must work harder in class, tends to play with himself and other boys instead of paying attention". Remember?

grand aigle
23-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Well, you tell me what is behind this 'paedo' stuff then, does it mean that the invective is deeply seated in the psyche of you previously molested pikeys?
Not my thing.
Ask your womenfolk about 'that night under the pier in Brighton', it's how it got the name *palace* Pier.

Sorry shithead, I have absolutely no idea what your rambling post is all about, stop smoking crack before you post and we may just understand you..
Still no pics of the boat or the cruise....All fantasy? Never owned a boat have you??
Your just a pervy wanker who thinks he's funny.....Get a ******* life!!

grand aigle
23-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Not my thing.

Maybe. but it is your mums!!

Big Gav
23-01-2017, 08:56 PM
"Adapt"?? Bog Gay, are you sure?
:moo2: :confused:

It's APT that you support palace, as you're not ADEPT at English.
"Must work harder in class, tends to play with himself and other boys instead of paying attention". Remember?

Thinking out loud your fantasies again Shitler?

Hitler
24-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Sorry shithead, I have absolutely no idea what your rambling post is all about, stop smoking crack before you post and we may just understand you..
Still no pics of the boat or the cruise....All fantasy? Never owned a boat have you??
Your just a pervy wanker who thinks he's funny.....Get a ******* life!!

I AM really quite amusing, but the joke is on you not for you. I just laugh and laugh! Who cares if you don't?

Hitler
24-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Maybe. but it is your mums!!

Oooh that's weak, I am embarrassed for you. :jerkit:

grand aigle
24-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Oooh that's weak, I am embarrassed for you. :jerkit:

Just responding to your filth :jerkit::jerkit:

Hitler
26-01-2017, 02:15 PM
I noticed palace are busy SCRAPING THE BARREL in the transfer market lately :p

Maiden Eagle
26-01-2017, 02:16 PM

You spend most of your life scrapping the barrel - looking for scraps to eat on park benches.

Hitler
27-01-2017, 03:13 AM
You spend most of your life scrapping the barrel - looking for scraps to eat on park benches.

Do you write comedy? That was brilliant! :clown:

Worksop Palace
27-01-2017, 06:26 AM

Yeah. £12m on a premier league title winning winger

You f-cking deadbeat

Maiden Eagle
27-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Do you write comedy? That was brilliant! :clown:

Thanks, I thought so too:p

But anyone who posts at 3.13 AM in the morning on a rival team's messaging board, well they must need sectioning !

I can only assume that

a. You must have woken up from your EMPTY bed to have a w**k
or
b. Perhaps you are on this much fabled cruise over the other side of the world, which explains the bizarre posting time.

But seeing as the closest you could get to being on a Cruise Ship is a pedalo, I'm going for option a.

I can't deny that things are crap at CPFC ATM and your lot keep winning but at least I know that I am me and not as one of your team's supporters described you as, I quote 'A grubby, little buck teethed moron':p

old git
27-01-2017, 08:12 AM

But anyone who posts at 3.13 AM in the morning on a rival team's messaging board, well they must need sectioning !

I can only assume that

or
b. Perhaps you are on this much fabled cruise over the other side of the world, which explains the bizarre posting time.

But seeing as the closest you could get to being on a Cruise Ship is a pedalo, I'm going for option a.

I can't deny that things are crap at CPFC ATM and your lot keep winning but at least I know that I am me and not as one of your team's supporters described you as, I quote 'A grubby, little buck teethed moron':p

C. The street cleaners have moved him on.

grand aigle
27-01-2017, 09:17 AM

I can only assume that

or

Surely in his case that'd be a paedolo !!

Phil's Barber
27-01-2017, 09:45 AM
C. The street cleaners have moved him on.

D. It's blazing sunshine on Copacabana beach and he is just taking a break from servicing his harem of brazilian babes.

Hitler
28-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Yeah. £12m on a premier league title winning winger

You f-cking deadbeat

.......a winger not playing in their first squad despite the fact they're struggling.

I think you should shut the f*ck up now, go sit in a corner and think :jerkit:

grand aigle
28-01-2017, 01:44 PM
.......a winger not playing in their first squad despite the fact they're struggling.

I think I should shut the f*ck up now, go sit in a corner and wank :jerkit:

efa

Hitler
28-01-2017, 01:45 PM
D. It's blazing sunshine on Copacabana beach and he is just taking a break from servicing his harem of brazilian babes.

After 3 months in Northwest USA one doesn't mind a little winter, as long as one takes the occasional cruise, a bit of ice-hockey, and get some cool threads in the city.

How's Hell in Croy?

Big Gav
28-01-2017, 01:46 PM

I think you should shut the f*ck up now, go sit in a corner and think :jerkit:

Perhaps that's why they are struggling you dirty, smelly, unwashed no-mates nonce. :hi:

old git
28-01-2017, 01:54 PM
After 3 months in Northwest USA one doesn't mind a little winter, as long as one takes the occasional cruise, a bit of ice-hockey, and get some cool threads in the city.

How's Hell in Croy?

Part- time stewarding jobs paid well at the withdean then?

grand aigle
28-01-2017, 02:00 PM

How's Hell in Croy?

Funny that, you were telling us (as if we are interested) that you are/were in Sweden ! More bollox from your fevered imagination.....and oh yes hows your imaginary boat??

Big Gav
28-01-2017, 02:05 PM

How's Hell in Croy?

http://media.giphy.com/media/pvO8ugi72HKww/giphy.gif

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Funny that, you were telling us (as if we are interested) that you are/were in Sweden ! More bollox from your fevered imagination.....and oh yes hows your imaginary boat??

Still ugly

smileysmith
28-01-2017, 02:15 PM
FFS. Shitler, you're aware we all know who / what you are?
Do I have to post the picture again??
Run along and play on the A23 now.

Maiden Eagle
28-01-2017, 06:06 PM

How's Hell in Croy?

I doubt that have ever even made it to North West Sussex.

Come on Adolf, let's see some evidence - A selfie of you (we know what you look like, remember !) with some famous landmark in the background.

Prove it you deranged old fool

grand aigle
28-01-2017, 10:13 PM
I doubt that have ever even made it to North West Sussex.

Come on Adolf, let's see some evidence - A selfie of you (we know what you look like, remember !) with some famous landmark in the background.

Prove it you deranged old fool

He won't! He must be the only boat owner in the world without a picture of said boat! He says he lives in Sweden, yet now he says he lives in the States, he says he's surrounded by hoards of gorgeous women, yet he's a broken down old tramp....his memory has gone due to excessive meths drinking. The only thing he's got is a fertile imagination...Ffs even his fellow weeds hate him, how sad is that?

Hitler
29-01-2017, 09:22 AM

Do I need to be staying fixed in one spot ?
Oh sorry, I have to remember to update you on exactly when and where I am.....and even when I do, it's very upthetting for you to know I'm on a cruise, or on a trip abroad. Would you update me when you go anywhere, please you utter gaylord?
I admit it - the West Coast of the US has been located OUTSIDE of Sweden. Sorry you thought otherwise.
The cruise also did leave for another country - I TOLD the Captain it would disturb you very much, but he wasn't listening.

grand aigle
29-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Oh sorry, I have to remember to update you on exactly when and where I am.....and even when I do, it's very upthetting for you to know I'm on a cruise, or on a trip abroad. Would you update me when you go anywhere, please you utter gaylord?
I admit it - the West Coast of the US has been located OUTSIDE of Sweden. Sorry you thought otherwise.
The cruise also did leave for another country - I TOLD the Captain it would disturb you very much, but he wasn't listening.

So in addition to all your other faults you have a speech impediment too!
Utter gaylord...err im not a Brighton supporter (customer) you utter :jerkit:
You have never been on a cruise or owned a boat, your just a stinking tramp with a big imagination....if youre gonna tell porkies at lest be consistent....
The only one who is disturbed is YOU......

Londoner
29-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Keep the defeats coming. Another home spanking dished out by City. Lovely stuff.

Maiden Eagle
29-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Keep the defeats coming. Another home spanking dished out by City. Lovely stuff.

Spanked by a non league side - Well done !!:lux:

grand aigle
29-01-2017, 10:27 AM

Yeah Manchester City...ex league champions....Not LINCOLN CITY from NON LEAGUE you total twat!

Hitler
29-01-2017, 11:32 AM

Maiden Eagle
29-01-2017, 11:41 AM

Your best post yet !

Perhaps it's because your boat has sunk ?

Eagleinsussex
29-01-2017, 11:43 AM

Lincoln City.....lol

Big Gav
29-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Your best post yet !

Got a hole in his dinghy.
He is sill lurking about the sad no-life tramp

old git
29-01-2017, 12:23 PM

thereichstuff
29-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Spencer :D Lincoln :D

Hitler
29-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Your best post yet !

If you're so interested in (one of) my boats, Google http://www.mycya.net/directory.html
Stephens Sedan Cruiser 'Sea Witch'. That wasn't the name she had when I owned the vessel actually, though it's the same yacht.

Glad you people take interest, really am, very civil of you palace SCUM :hi:

Phil's Barber
30-01-2017, 09:26 AM
http://www.photosbrightonandhove.org.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/q/s/qs2011-chrisp-seafront6_1.png

Jacko1
30-01-2017, 09:40 AM

Who's the pikey now then, eh.

Maiden Eagle
01-02-2017, 07:01 AM
http://www.photosbrightonandhove.org.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/q/s/qs2011-chrisp-seafront6_1.png

Hitler takes an overdose on his state of the art boat, after hearing Palace have won at Bournemouth.

Del Fenner
01-02-2017, 10:44 AM

Surprised at your enthusiasm for Lincoln, Spencer. Kinky. :clown:

ONFG
01-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Hitler takes an overdose on his state of the art boat, after hearing Palace have won at Bournemouth.

:D

Maiden Eagle
02-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Adolf has gone very quiet, hasn't he ? Perhaps he's thrown himself off his luxury cruise liner, in despair ??!!

Eagleinsussex
03-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Adolf has gone very quiet, hasn't he ? Perhaps he's thrown himself off his luxury cruise liner, in despair ??!!

Or his dinghy has sunk...

mpfn
03-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Or his dinghy has sunk...

Last seen desperately hanging onto a b(u)oy :jerkit:

Eagleinsussex
03-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Last seen desperately hanging onto a b(u)oy :jerkit:

Lol :lux:

sherrifbart
03-02-2017, 11:56 PM
More likely taking a few days off the site because Brighton lost and we didnt.Nothing to crow about till they win again.Have enjoyed though, reading his fantasies about world travel,and boats,oh and women.as if,Dirty scruffy bugger,cant see any woman going near that tramp without double time and a half and a day in lieu. Also,his dressing gown comitted suicide because of the smell.He has only his one handed literature for company.

relegatedeagle
04-02-2017, 04:05 PM
More likely taking a few days off the site because Brighton lost and we didnt.Nothing to crow about till they win again.Have enjoyed though, reading his fantasies about world travel,and boats,oh and women.as if,Dirty scruffy bugger,cant see any woman going near that tramp without double time and a half and a day in lieu. Also,his dressing gown comitted suicide because of the smell.He has only his one handed literature for company.

He could well be back tonight:hi:

grand aigle
04-02-2017, 04:54 PM
He could well be back tonight:hi:

Probably will, hes a **** just like you!

relegatedeagle
04-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Probably will, hes a **** just like you!

Not having a good day then?

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Hats off to BFS! Doing a wonderfull job!

grand aigle
04-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Not having a good day then?

Go fuc k yourself!!

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Go fuc k yourself!!

Why so touchy? Bad day?

Chucky
04-02-2017, 05:09 PM
They'll vanish again tomorrow after getting shafted at Brentford.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 05:11 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170204/f2a80257d82108ee759b577bb37c6c17.jpg

grand aigle
04-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Why so touchy? Bad day?

so you show up whenwelose?? Where the **** where you when Lincoln spanked you and when Huddersfield spanked you?? Nowhere to be seen, typical cowardly weed!! Go away and catch something nasty!!

Joe85
04-02-2017, 05:23 PM
I suppose that is the good thing about Brighton.

When things are shit, they head on over an unwittingly remind us of the best of times.

Cheers lads. There's the low times, and then there is getting your pants pulled down by your rivals in a play off semi. :D

sherrifbart
04-02-2017, 05:26 PM
We indeed are feeling pissed off today,but however crap we feel,at least we are not Brighton.

Hitler
04-02-2017, 06:13 PM
We indeed are feeling pissed off today,but however crap we feel,at least we are not Brighton.

Yes indeed, our nostrils are relieved about that. :moo: :sunglasses:

sherrifbart
04-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Go Fxxk yourself Shitler.Keyboard warrior.

old git
04-02-2017, 07:14 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170204/f2a80257d82108ee759b577bb37c6c17.jpg

You should have shown some passion when your ground was sold off but like the Tarquinius you are , you disappeared

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 07:15 PM
You should have shown some passion when your ground was sold off but like the Tarquinius you are , you disappeared

Worth repeating

old git
04-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Even Andy is lurking��

old git
04-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Worth repeating

You having a drink anywhere mate?
In the spreadeagle if you want to join us,heading back to Coulsdon soon

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Even Andy is lurking��

They have all found their minerals tonight, won't last that's for sure

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 07:19 PM

I'm still at the railway mate

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm still at the railway mate

I'm a bit nervous, I'm hoping some Tarquins don't throw a brick through the window then run away and try to get into the station and hide

old git
04-02-2017, 07:22 PM
I bet that's cheerful, surrounded by tarquin rugger fans here

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 07:22 PM
I bet that's cheerful, surrounded by tarquin rugger fans here

It's like a wake

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 07:27 PM

da_n4FtCcrg

dUKOLeajchw

Q0yZ8CM9wEI

sLTtsEFfDRA

Hope this clears up your deluded little fantasy! I don't remember us ever attacking our own players or wishing them broken legs or coins thrown at them etc though... Joke club :clown:

relegatedeagle
04-02-2017, 07:33 PM
da_n4FtCcrg

dUKOLeajchw

Q0yZ8CM9wEI

sLTtsEFfDRA

Hope this clears up your deluded little fantasy! I don't remember us ever attacking our own players or wishing them broken legs or coins thrown at them etc though... Joke club :clown:

Don't bite mate the blokes not even a Palace fan, he left at half time today. Like many of the plastics they only support the team when they are doing well. and you saw how many plastics they have, the ground was nearly empty around 70 minutes.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I hear his real team is Chelsea!

Hitler
04-02-2017, 07:37 PM

How exotic!
You better rest your sore arses tonight MATES, bruised after the CCRRRUUNNCH! match with Sunderland.

:moo2:

relegatedeagle
04-02-2017, 07:38 PM

I heard that as well

Dj 784
04-02-2017, 07:39 PM
It's bad losing to Sunderland in the Premier league but imagine losing to a non-league team in the cup, that's embarrassing.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 07:41 PM
It's bad losing to Sunderland in the Premier league but imagine losing to a non-league team in the cup, that's embarrassing.

You think we care about the cup? I'm more than happy with how things are going! :p

Dj 784
04-02-2017, 07:43 PM
You think we care about the cup? I'm more than happy with how things are going! :p

How was the Huddersfield game?

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 07:46 PM
How was the Huddersfield game?

Hard! They are probably the best team in the Championship (at the moment) and certainly the best we have played this season.

How was the Sunderland game?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Don't bite mate the blokes not even a Palace fan, he left at half time today. Like many of the plastics they only support the team when they are doing well. and you saw how many plastics they have, the ground was nearly empty around 70 minutes.

**** me you lot really have no self awareness at all do you mate? :supergrin:

Dj 784
04-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Hard! They are probably the best team in the Championship (at the moment) and certainly the best we have played this season.

When was the last time you played Sunderland? Would be a big game for you, half and half scarves out in force.

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 07:52 PM

Relegated Eagle and this bellend spend their time on a another team's messaging board on a Saturday night, what a couple of saddos:clown:

But I'm pretty sure this prick won't respond to me, as he never does.

Joe85
04-02-2017, 07:59 PM

Did you see him there?

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 08:00 PM
How exotic!
You better rest your sore arses tonight MATES, bruised after the CCRRRUUNNCH! match with Sunderland.

:moo2:

Where are in the world ATM, you buck toothed bender ?

Brazil, Thailand or a park bench in Hove ?

I think we all know the answer to that, you lying loser.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Where are in the world ATM, you buck toothed bender ?

Brazil, Thailand or a park bench in Hove ?

I think we all know the answer to that, you lying loser.

Buck tooth bender...... glorious :supergrin:

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 08:04 PM
I don't remember us ever attacking our own players or wishing them broken legs or coins thrown at them etc though

You obviously forgot the Play Off match in May 13, with you lot cheering with Murray lying seriously injured.

Now he's your hero - Hyprocrites !!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 08:05 PM
I don't remember us ever attacking our own players or wishing them broken legs or coins thrown at them etc though

You obviously forgot the Play Off match in May 13, with you lot cheering with Murray lying seriously injured.

As I said they have absolutely no self awareness

relegatedeagle
04-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Relegated Eagle and this bellend spend their time on a another team's messaging board on a Saturday night, what a couple of saddos:clown:

But I'm pretty sure this prick won't respond to me, as he never does.

I suppose when Palace get relegated you will be back to supporting your home town team, Crawley Town

sherrifbart
04-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Fourteen hundred posts on a rivals board.You obsessive little tosspot.Get a life.Piss off back to the tarquins board.Six years you have been infesting this site,and not once have you said anything worth reading

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 08:39 PM

Even if that was the case (which I seriously doubt!) He wasn't one of our players or playing for Brighton you absolute pillock! If you can't see the difference between the 2 scenarios then I can't really help...

There is a huge difference between a player going down and getting a few jeers (when playin for another team) to fans running on and actively attacking their own players or advocating them getting broken legs and coins being chucked at them! You really are a bit of a thicko, aren't you?

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 08:43 PM
I suppose when Palace get relegated you will be back to supporting your home town team, Crawley Town

Er..........I live in the post part of Crawley BTW !

Think I have been to ONE Crawley game since they joined the Football League - I actually went more to the Broadfield Stadium, when they were non league.

Pretty sure we are doomed but suspect I will go to more games in the C'Ship, as it is will be easier to get tickets !:)

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Even if that was the case (which I seriously doubt!) He wasn't one of our players or playing for Brighton you absolute pillock! If you can't see the difference between the 2 scenarios then I can't really help...

Also there is difference between a player down injured and getting a few jeers (when playin for another team) to fans running on and actively attacking their own players ,or advocating them getting broken legs or coins being chucked at them! You really are a bit of a thicko, aren't you?

Ah, flushed you out !!

Only a complete thicko, would start a thread about Palace getting relegated in 12/13 and then disappear up his own (or his boyfriend's) arse in September (for 4 years) when it all went wrong. I will never let you forget that.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Ah, flushed you out !!

Only a complete thicko, would start a thread about Palace getting relegated in 12/13 and then disappear up his own (or his boyfriend's) arse in September (for 4 years) when it all went wrong. I will never let you forget that.

I have already explained why I didn't post (which was weeks before the Sept game) The reason I probably don't respond to you is due to the fact you are a thick, predictable dullard and skim over the white noise! :clown:

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 09:00 PM
I have already explained why I didn't post (which was weeks before the Sept game) The reason I probably don't respond to you is due to the fact you are a thick, predictable dullard and skim over the white noise! :clown:

What what the reason - you were a bottlejob, felt foolish ?

And who's the person on a rival team's messaging board - Obviously you have such a bad life, that this makes you better:rolleyes:

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:07 PM
It's the away fans end. If I was posting on your main general forum all day (which a lot of your own fans do on NSC - With 4k+ posts) you may have a point... Thicko!

old git
04-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Their ground was sold because it could not support a football league side with the attendances.That is a fact and nobody can argue with it.

old git
04-02-2017, 09:11 PM
What what the reason - you were a bottlejob, felt foolish ?

And who's the person on a rival team's messaging board - Obviously you have such a bad life, that this makes you better:rolleyes:

He us an absolute gutless **** mate.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Their ground was sold because it could not support a football league side with the attendances.That is a fact and nobody can argue with it.

Whatever helps you get over the current grief and overall dispare you are feeling! :lux:

Have a strong feeling it's going to be you lot battling to keep your ground & club in the not too distant future if you keep this up! Still, you can just pay 4p in the pound on all your debts and start again for the 3rd time... CPFC 2017 incoming? :hi:

You know she is rattled when nearly EVERY post is a personal attack! It's all you lot have at the moment!

Maiden Eagle
04-02-2017, 09:14 PM
It's the away fans end. If I was posting on you main general forum all day (which a lot of your own fans do on NSC - With 4k+ posts) you may have a point... Thicko!

You're still trolling (not bantering, even gently taking the piss) on a rival team's board. That is sad and very thick.

A keyboard warrior, it clearly makes you feel very hard......As I said, sad, dull and very, very thick, especially if you start threads about a team being relegated, when they end up getting promoted, as your own's team expense !!

Anyway, all I do is respond.

Good night !!

old git
04-02-2017, 09:15 PM
Whatever helps you get over the current grief and overall dispare you are feeling! :lux:

Have a strong feeling it's going to be you lot battling to keep your ground & club in the not too distant future if you keep this up! :hi:

You know they are rattled when EVERY post is a personal attack!

When they wanted our ground we fought for it you lot walked away.
Not personal , facts, look at your attendances at the time Tarquin.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:18 PM
You're still trolling (not bantering, even gently taking the piss) on a rival team's board. That is sad and very thick.

A keyboard warrior, it clearly makes you feel very hard......As I said, sad, dull and very, very thick, especially if you start threads about a team being relegated, when they end up getting promoted, as your own's team expense !!

Anyway, all I do is respond.

Good night !!

It's the away fans end. If you can't handle it then FO you precious little snowflake! :p

You like to dish out all the nonce shit, then when someone calls you out for what you are you get all precious about it and even start copying their phrases! :clown:

Sleep tight, precious!

old git
04-02-2017, 09:22 PM
It's the away fans end. If you can't handle it then FO you precious little snowflake! :p

You like to dish out all the nonce shit, then when someone calls you out for what you are you get all precious about it! :clown:

Seriously mate get a life.It is Saturday night and you are on here.Before you say the same to me , I am nearly 54 been out all day and have now gone home with a takeaway.

thereichstuff
04-02-2017, 09:24 PM
You know she is rattled when nearly EVERY post is a personal attack! It's all you lot have at the moment!

Tbf you do come across as a right gutless wa nker who only shows when the goings good . Par for the curse for most of your ilk on here .

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
I'm having night in before leaving for our game against Brentford tomorrow. Gettin a bit old for "going out clubbing" aswell. Not really an option when a parent, either.

If I had 4k posts on here like your mates over on NSC you may have a point, though!

old git
04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
I'm having night in before leaving for our game against Brentford tomorrow. Gettin a bit old for "going out clubbing" aswell. Not really an option when a parent, either.

If I had 4k posts on here like your mates over on NSC you may have a point, though!

You won't be anywhere near brentford:clown:

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Tbf you do come across as a right gutless wa nker who only shows when the goings good . Par for the curse for most of your ilk on here .

You mean I only post when your precious members haven't reported me and got me banned? I rarely post on here in general to be honest, but would be rude not to after today! :p

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:28 PM
You won't be anywhere near brentford:clown:

This may help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

old git
04-02-2017, 09:30 PM
This may help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

You won't be anywhere near Brentford.

thereichstuff
04-02-2017, 09:32 PM
You mean I only post when your precious members haven't reported me and got me banned? I rarely post on here in general to be honest, but would be rude not to after today! :p

Banned ? You're still here aren't you . If hitler can stay here I'm sure you can . This ain't the big bored we can give and take it . Btw come on here tomorrow night and let us know all about Brentford :)

old git
04-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Banned ? You're still here aren't you . If hitler can stay here I'm sure you can . This ain't the big bored we can give and take it tomorrow night and let us know all about Brentford :)

He was never banned.Full of shit like they always were.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 09:50 PM
He was never banned.Full of shit like they always were.

Chelsea scum! :D

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Banned ? You're still here aren't you . If hitler can stay here I'm sure you can . This ain't the big bored we can give and take it . Btw come on here tomorrow night and let us know all about Brentford :)

Yup... Only way I could contact the mods to get it lifted was through the "Happy Birthday" email I had recieved prior as even the Private message feature was disabled.

https://i.imgur.com/TmoqEch.jpg

Feel free to ask them if it bothers you that much! See you tomorrow eve!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Yup... Only way I could contact the mods to get it lifted was through the "Happy Birthday" email I had recieved prior as even the Private message feature was disabled.

Only if you win!

Joe85
04-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Didn't realise the homophobic abuse bothered you that much.

Apologise to your boyfriends on my behalf!

It's only banter, after all.

grand aigle
04-02-2017, 10:00 PM

Youve just made that up! Try going on NSC as a Palace fan, usually banned within n hour just for posting....precious little tarquins!!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Didn't realise the homophobic abuse bothered you that much.

Apologise to your boyfriends on my behalf!

It's only banter, after all.

Yeah apologies to all the precious little rump roasters on here

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Youve just made that up! Try going on NSC as a Palace fan, usually banned within n hour just for posting....precious little tarquins!!

Made what up? Ask your mods/admins! I'm sure they keep logs of previous bans?

I think you just want it to be made up! I must admit it seems more relaxed on here these days but back in 2011/2012 it was pathetic! Anyway I shall leave you fellas to reflect on your day! Good night!

old git
04-02-2017, 10:03 PM
He didn't get banned for posting in the away end.

old git
04-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Yeah apologies to all the precious little rump roasters on here

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 10:06 PM

I just feel sorry for you at this point... Good night old fella! :)

old git
04-02-2017, 10:09 PM
I just feel sorry for you at this point... Good night old fella! :)

Please don't.I have had the last 30 odd years to laugh at you without an ounce of sadness.Feel free to do your worst but remember you are little old Brighton.
I am off to bed now.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 10:12 PM
I am off to bed now.

Not staying up to watch Match of the Day?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Please don't.I have had the last 30 odd years to laugh at you without an ounce of sadness.Feel free to do your worst but remember you are little old Brighton.
I am off to bed now.

That's the point they have completely forgotten who and what they are, a non entity of a seaside club who nobody gives a rats arse about

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Not staying up to watch Match of the Day?

When was the last time Bwighton appeared on that programme?

Pidster
05-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Durrrr. The Lincoln game.

Hitler
05-02-2017, 09:15 AM
WHY did Sunderland decide to stop scoring?

old git
05-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Why did Sunderland decide to stop scoring?

Why did you give up on personal hygiene?

Maiden Eagle
05-02-2017, 03:00 PM

You like to dish out all the nonce shit, then when someone calls you out for what you are you get all precious about it and even start copying their phrases! :clown:

Sleep tight, precious!

You just disappeared for 4 years, when the world's funniest thread blew up in your face !!!!!:clown::clown::clown:

Arch bottle job:jerkit:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
05-02-2017, 03:26 PM
You just disappeared for 4 years, when the world's funniest thread blew up in your face !!!!!:clown::clown::clown:

Arch bottle job:jerkit:

He won't be on here today either by the looks of it! :p

thereichstuff
05-02-2017, 03:36 PM

Of course he didn't , he's full of shit . He even tried to stitch up wigman ( one of his own ) that tells you all you need to know .

Hitler
05-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Why did you give up on personal hygiene?

Because my poo doesn't pong, and the sun actually DOES shine out of my arse :angel: (while sons shaft into yours) :eek:

Maiden Eagle
05-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Because my poo doesn't pong, and the sun actually DOES shine out of my arse :angel: (while sons shaft into yours) :eek:

Well the sun certainly doesn't reflect off your dirty teeth (of those you have left)

grand aigle
05-02-2017, 05:30 PM

here you go again posting crude homophobic shit.....no wonder even weed fans hate you...you really are a vile crude bag of shit arent you??

Hitler
05-02-2017, 08:08 PM
here you go again posting crude homophobic shit.....no wonder even weed fans hate you...you really are a vile crude bag of shit arent you??

No, you are. You haven't got any friends, No-one likes you. Remember?
https://youtu.be/-GHNcb8NrYQ

CharlieCPFC
05-02-2017, 08:14 PM
No, you are. You haven't got any friends, No-one likes you. Remember?
https://youtu.be/-GHNcb8NrYQ

You need help.

And I'm being deadly serious.

old git
05-02-2017, 08:16 PM
You need help.

And I'm being deadly serious.

This is someone that is so despised by his own that they sent us (their hated rivals) pictures and stories about the poor sod.
Feel only pity for him.