PDA

View Full Version : Sing when yer winning

leicester1
26-12-2016, 11:14 PM
We've not been doing a lot of singing when we're winning recently despite takining over the mantel of best fans in the league......but we are looking forward to March........don't worry bout us......worry bout the Boogie...or Brig#ton..........:supergrin:

eagles #1
27-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Best fans in the league..

You wear Vardy masks and use clappers.

Get the f*ck out of here, you're embarrassing :D

elgrande
27-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Best at throwing half filled coke bottles at the away fans,(with women and children in there)giving it the big un and melting outside....yeah you are the best.

Kingstoneagle
27-12-2016, 06:59 PM
The bottle I noticed was Diet Coke.....

sydney eagle
27-12-2016, 07:05 PM

:p

jobiinthelastmi
27-12-2016, 07:07 PM

This :p

Dorking .Eagle
27-12-2016, 10:14 PM
If any team outside the usual 5 or 6 so called big teams had the season that Leicester had last season they too would have had amazing support

Won't forget last season, a full 20 mins after the final whistle at Selhurst the Leicester fans still in full voice who could be heard as far away as Selhurst Station

My kid did get hit by a folded up clapper at the KP this season but you get bellends in any support, Palace fans were squabbling over Pardew a couple of weeks ago. And the block that threw the stuff over aren't getting the clappers any more now.

As for Leicester1 he is probably my favourite away poster on here, proper old skool fan who was here years before their success and whose support goes waaaay back. Just occasionally does the odd weird post when he's had a drink.��

Battle EAGLE
28-12-2016, 03:51 PM
We've not been doing a lot of singing when we're winning recently despite takining over the mantel of best fans in the league......but we are looking forward to March........don't worry bout us......worry bout the Boogie...or Brig#ton..........:supergrin:

Alright fella, I think your be fine this year, as will we now we got BFS, you was never going to repeat last years antics, but was great seeing you stuff the so called big clubs, as for the problems with your fans, had a great day out a few years ago,pre clapper days and I will not return whilst your fans use them to create a false atmosphere.Best fans in the leagues I look at (apart from Palace) clubs like Accrington, Newport, Oldham etc. As you gotta be born to support those clubs bit like us really, I ain't got any time for so called fans of the Man U's of this world who live in London and support a team up north and never go, All the best, but I still think we're finish above you.:p

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
28-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Brighton went three nil up at home to go top of the league and the OK place was like a f*cking morgue. The TV cameras actually zoomed into three or four people in one but of the crowd who were standing up and singing and chanting with arch other with bug grins on their faces.

And that was it.

Plastic wankers :)

leicester1
31-12-2016, 12:23 AM
THANKS.....yes we know we're in a relegation battle we don't kid ourselves.....exciting innit....Lets not get carried away with bashing L1 left side of the away end at Leicester,there were accounts of bullying at Selhurst early 80's when I missed 2 games there and my at the time travelling companions went....keep calm theres still loads of football to be played.......a new manager for Palace so a new beginning....like I say ...keep calm....apart from the anti Leicester brigade I'm sure you will....:lux: