PDA

View Full Version : Everton (h) Saturday 21st January 3pm

HaakonHals
05-01-2017, 04:18 PM
We are 5 gentlemen from Norway coming to London around matchweek 22 and are considering visiting Selhurst against Everton.

Any tips on how to get tickets? Already found out that i can buy from the website if i register as a member. Is a silver membership good enough then? (The cheapest one), and is it possible to buy 5 or more tickets from that one user? Also, if it comes to that, what stands are the ones with most atmosphere?

Crystal Palace is probably our first pick this weekend in London, but we are aware that both Arsenal and Chelsea is playing at home. Any thoughts on seeing them? How would you get tickets for that and are those more expensive?

Cheers in advance guys.

EddieEdwards
05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
You would be able to buy tickets with a silver membership.

The number of tickets allowed per membership varies. Currently for the Everton game, only two per membership is allowed, so you'd need to buy three memberships to be able to buy five tickets. If you speak to the box office and explain your situation they might be willing to be flexible on that - or they might not, but it would be worth asking.

The Arthur Wait stand is your only option if you want 5 seats close to each other. There are only a few single seats available in the other stands.

crenoleagle
05-01-2017, 10:21 PM
We are 5 gentlemen from Norway coming to London around matchweek 22 and are considering visiting Selhurst against Everton.

Any tips on how to get tickets? Already found out that i can buy from the website if i register as a member. Is a silver membership good enough then? (The cheapest one), and is it possible to buy 5 or more tickets from that one user? Also, if it comes to that, what stands are the ones with most atmosphere?

Crystal Palace is probably our first pick this weekend in London, but we are aware that both Arsenal and Chelsea is playing at home. Any thoughts on seeing them? How would you get tickets for that and are those more expensive?

Cheers in advance guys.

Illegally from touts/the black market/ online for a fortune.

eagles #1
05-01-2017, 10:29 PM

Cheers in advance guys.

Go to Arsenal/Chelsea/anywhere else.

We have enough tourists diluting our atmosphere as it is.

Cheers.

PalaceForever
05-01-2017, 11:08 PM
I welcome new fans coming to Selhurst, so long as they're supporting Palace.

Try and get some tickets around row 30 - 35 in Block V of the Arthur Wait...decent view and atmosphere. Hope you and your mates have a good time.

ebyeeckeagle
06-01-2017, 12:13 PM
I welcome new fans coming to Selhurst, so long as they're supporting Palace.

Not sure they will be new 'fans' though? Unless they catch the bug (and not a bug from the catering) will we see them return? Need to encourage local new fans, as nice as it is to have international support (we already have a great set of various Scandi citizens who come to the odd match and contribute to the BBS).

Annoys me occasionally with all the tourists, aware as I am at my own hypocrisy, as I usually take in a match or several around Europe each year.

colin_cork
09-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Didn't want to start another thread on the game
Bringing my 14 year old kid over for this. What's the best option for travel pass for him. I've an oyster card already. I presume he can't travel with me on that. We'll be going Victoria to Croydon return (maybe twice) and a few tubes around central London...
Thanks in advance

Edit.... Arriving saturday, leaving sunday

ebyeeckeagle
09-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Tfl site?

ebyeeckeagle
09-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Though that is a confusing mess at times.

colin_cork
09-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Tfl site?

Yeah... But will a child weekend travel pass do for train to Croydon as well?

ebyeeckeagle
09-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Never heard of a child weekend pass. Sorry.

There is a visitor oyster card, and I am fairly certain that can be set for use by a child under 16 (11-15 years old qualify for cheaper or free travel depending on the mode).

Yeah, I'll leave the advice to someone helpful!

colin_cork
09-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Never heard of a child weekend pass. Sorry.

There is a visitor oyster card, and I am fairly certain that can be set for use by a child under 16 (11-15 years old qualify for cheaper or free travel depending on the mode).

Yeah, I'll leave the advice to someone helpful!

Cheers for info anyway

EddieEdwards
09-01-2017, 05:06 PM
I'm not aware of a weekend pass being available but a child daily travelcard for zones 1-6 would cover train travel to Croydon. 6.10 per day I believe.

Nth Kent Eagle
09-01-2017, 05:10 PM

Cheers in advance guys.

Cheaper to buy a membership than use touts.

colin_cork
09-01-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm not aware of a weekend pass being available but a child daily travelcard for zones 1-6 would cover train travel to Croydon. 6.10 per day I believe.

So, 2 of these would do me?

EddieEdwards
09-01-2017, 07:04 PM
So, 2 of these would do me?Yes. They're valid for specific dates, so you'd need to buy one for the Saturday and one for the Sunday.

colin_cork
09-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Yes. They're valid for specific dates, so you'd need to buy one for the Saturday and one for the Sunday.

Sorry to be a pest but can I buy a one way child train ticket at east Croydon station as that is the only ticket I'll need on the Sunday.
I can get him the child daily travelcard for Saturday.
Its so much easier going on my own :):supergrin:

EddieEdwards
09-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Sorry to be a pest but can I buy a one way child train ticket at east Croydon station as that is the only ticket I'll need on the Sunday.Yes.

colin_cork
25-01-2017, 03:15 AM

Cheers in advance guys.

Were you in the Clifton arms before the game,?