PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel a bit stupid as a club?

EagleEater
21-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Palace were given the perfect oppotunity to build and prove themselves in the Premier League after winning 160 million, yet have seemingly pissed it all up the wall whilst spending willy nilly on random "household names"and dishing out huge wages! Now look at the situation! Everything points at Palace going directly to hell in a hand cart!

Acadamy in far worst shape than it ever has been, overall team in dire straights. Most morally bankrupt manager that is possible to find and the ground (Selhurst super bowl) is falling apart piece by piece as we speak!

Grim! :p

Joe85
21-01-2017, 08:44 PM
What we have done since steamrolling your outfit has been remarkable. Some great memories to be cherished. In that time what have you achieved? Nothing but a **** off debt and perpetual heartache.

You will never have what we have, you will never be able to cherish those memories. You will never humiliate us like we humiliated you. It was a once in a lifetime event and we obliterated you. Put you back in your small club box, if you like.

So no, not stupid at all. We own you. We own your ground. We held your dreams in our hands and we wiped are arse with them.

EagleEater
21-01-2017, 08:46 PM
lol! You really are more delusional than I thought, William!

Let's just wait and see, eh!? Good luck!

Joe85
21-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Dry your eyes mate. It's been 4 years.

old git
21-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Dry your eyes mate. It's been 4 years.

Show some heart mate.That is four years out of the six he has been going.:sob:

Joe85
21-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Show some heart mate.That is four years out of the six he has been going.:sob:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4703663/peter-parker-crying-o.gif

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Palace were given the perfect oppotunity to build and prove themselves in the Premier League after winning 160 million, yet have seemingly pissed it all up the wall whilst spending willy nilly on random "household names"and dishing out huge wages! Now look at the situation! Everything points at Palace going directly to hell in a hand cart!

Acadamy in far worst shape than it ever has been, overall team in dire straights. Most morally bankrupt manager that is possible to find and the ground (Selhurst super bowl) is falling apart piece by piece as we speak!

The solace is we spanked you at Blooms place ( I would say your place but you still owe the bloke over 200m so it's all his) sang Wembley songs while your plastic happy clapper (and clacker) customers poured out as usual with 15 minutes to go. Those memories will never fade and the hurt for you as it shows clearly by the nature of your posts on here will never go for your 6k hardcore either. Lovely stuff

wigman
21-01-2017, 09:40 PM

We have achieved nothing yet.
Go out for the night and grab a bird.
It's only January.

Dorking .Eagle
21-01-2017, 09:51 PM
In the 4 seasons since we last played (and beat) Br*ghton we've beaten Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs (all 3 of them both home and away), signed a 30m player, finished in the top half of the Premier League, spoiled Stevie G's farewell game, beaten Man City, destroyed Liverpools best chance of a title, won at Wembley and got to a Cup Final.

It's been really grim so far :D

Oli28
21-01-2017, 10:53 PM
In the 4 seasons since we last played (and beat) Br*ghton we've beaten Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs (all 3 of them both home and away), signed a 30m player, finished in the top half of the Premier League, spoiled Stevie G's farewell game, beaten Man City, destroyed Liverpools best chance of a title, won at Wembley and got to a Cup Final.

It's been really grim so far :D
If only they hadn't bottled it they could claim the above. But unfortunately for them...

thereichstuff
22-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Bwrighton dullard you say ?

Maiden Eagle
22-01-2017, 02:32 PM
I wonder if the OP still feels very stupid over the 2012/13 Palace Relegation thread he started ?

EagleEater
22-01-2017, 09:25 PM
It's only January.

Not sure if you are taking the piss? I haven't mentioned one thing about us "achieving anything yet" You are a Brighton fan, right? I have no need to go out and "grab a bird" on a Saturday night... My life is perfectly fine as it is! Why are you green repping me at the same time? You cuck...

You must be the biggest tryhard/fit in on here. I remember similar years ago with you and you were private mesaging me all apologetic after publicaly disagreeing with me on something whilst trying to fit in with this scum. :clown:

Mug

thereichstuff
22-01-2017, 09:30 PM
:lux:

PeterH
22-01-2017, 09:41 PM
LOL. Brighton fans having a tiff among themselves. Must be like the night Wilf showed them who was boss.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Not sure if you are taking the piss? I haven't mentioned one thing about us "achieving anything yet" You are a Brighton fan, right? I have no need to go out and "grab a bird" on a Saturday night... My life is perfectly fine as it is! Why are you green repping me at the same time? You cuck...

You must be the biggest tryhard/fit in on here. I remember similar years ago with you and you were private mesaging me all apologetic after publicaly disagreeing with me on something whilst trying to fit in with this scum. :clown:

Mug

:D Tarquins chucking their butt plugs out the pram at each other on a Palace board! Priceless

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-01-2017, 09:45 PM

Mug

Go on the Billy Big Nuts! :supergrin:

EagleEater
22-01-2017, 09:53 PM
LOL. Brighton fans having a tiff among themselves. Must be like the night Wilf showed them who was boss.

He isn't any type of Brighton fan myself or many others would recognise, judging by his conduct on here. He fits in far better with you lot!

I will post some of the PM's if he wants to deny it. Probably a Palace troll!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-01-2017, 09:55 PM
He isn't any type of Brighton fan myself or many others would recognise, judging by his conduct on here. He fits in far better with you lot!

He's been a Brighton fans for 40 years the poor bastard

EagleEater
22-01-2017, 09:57 PM
With nearly 4k posts on here... Say's it all! Probably see's this forum as "friends net"

Poor, misguided, dickhead!

Phil's Barber
22-01-2017, 10:19 PM

Mug

:supergrin:

orp pisshead1
23-01-2017, 02:10 AM

But we'll always be Palace and you'll always be Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs/Chelsea/:jerkit:'s/Liverpool & Brighton dear oh dear :clown:.

old git
23-01-2017, 07:17 AM
With nearly 4k posts on here... Say's it all! Probably see's this forum as "friends net"

Poor, misguided, dickhead!

He could name the lot he goes with.Do you want to chuck a few hints on here as to which customers you attend with?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-01-2017, 07:20 AM
He could name the lot he goes with.Do you want to chuck a few hints on here as to which customers you attend with?

The Bollox Crew

old git
23-01-2017, 07:34 AM
The Bollox Crew

Do you think he could be chief bollock? The one who burnt a Palace shirt in his garden? Scary stuff.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Do you think he could be chief bollock? The one who burnt a Palace shirt in his garden? Scary stuff.

It's not something I want to think about mate, that took some real minerals to do that, those Tarquins are hardcore :frown:

CharlieCPFC
23-01-2017, 10:50 AM

Grim?

I imagine you only know too well what that feels like with the wallopings we've given you down the years. So many historic and one sided events it's embarrassing to even go through each individual one as I'm sure it rings through the back of your head every day.

It ain't all rosey down at the Palace at the minute but it's been worse. Talking Football im still upbeat were in good hands with management and what's he's bringing in.

The fact you come across triumphant measures your level of success which sums you up in a nutshell.

CharlieCPFC
23-01-2017, 10:53 AM
It's not something I want to think about mate, that took some real minerals to do that, those Tarquins are hardcore :frown:

Don't forget attacking game car wing mirrors when nobody's about. Despite losing 3-0 Cedric and Tarquin probably still talk about those naughty days as they share a pint between them in the Brighton wetherspoons.

C*nts.

thereichstuff
23-01-2017, 01:17 PM

Post them then .

Maiden Eagle
23-01-2017, 01:55 PM

The difference is that Wigman does banter whereas the likes of you, that prat Londoner and the odious (although clearly mentally ill) Hitler just troll and insult people.

I don't actually blame you for giving it the 'biggun' ATM but you will disappear up your own a**e quick enough, if things start to change, like in Sept 2013 (your famous thread, remember) but now you can't keep away.

This is the away end and you have every right to post when you want, but the likes of you are nothing more than 'sing when you're winning' posters, which is not very original.

And it's pretty obvious that Wigman has supported his team, for many years through thick and thin, not just since 2011.

thereichstuff
23-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Good post maiden .

orp pisshead1
23-01-2017, 04:30 PM

Hope he got his Parish points:p

Hitler
23-01-2017, 05:23 PM
The difference is that Wigman does banter whereas the likes of you, that prat Londoner and the odious (although clearly mentally ill) Hitler just troll and insult people.

Ahem but I merely return the insults I undeservedly receive. 'Turnabout is fair play', have you never heard that?
I am very civil, but while reminding you people as a public service, that your club have awful colours and are heading South - I don't receive words of gratitude!
It's an injustice, that's what it is. :grrr:

grand aigle
23-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Ahem but I merely return the insults I undeservedly receive. 'Turnabout is fair play', have you never heard that?
I am very civil, but while reminding you people as a public service, that your club have awful colours and are heading South - I don't receive words of gratitude!

Absolute bollox! You use filthy language/insults in Every post you do! You have NEVER been civil in any of your posts......!
You are just a sad uneducated :jerkit::jerkit: who gets off on pushing people around when you have your hi vis vest on.....Get a life!!!!
Maybe you could give evidence of one of your CIVIL posts?? Doubt it though!

Eagleinsussex
23-01-2017, 06:43 PM

Awful colours, Lol, ok Tesco man. The only time we head South is when we take the p1ss at your soulless library of a ground.

Worksop Palace
23-01-2017, 08:00 PM

Kiss my custard you big gay bear

Joe85
23-01-2017, 08:11 PM
not just since 2011.

Wigman doesn't take breaks to go and support Chelsea, either.

CPFC since 1989
27-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Kiss my custard you big gay bear

Shitler

CPFC since 1989
27-01-2017, 11:19 PM
It's only January.

EE don't do bird, he do turd.