PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Brighton

old git
26-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Plenty of luck this season but it looks like they are about to take their rightful ( in their minds)place in the premier league.
It has only taken 25 years and 200 million + but they have done it the right way and become the 48th club to play in it , many of whom have been designated as tinpot by the south coast hordes.

Well done.

Big Gav
26-01-2017, 07:54 AM
A model of success that those tinpot clubs like Barnsley, Reading and Oldham can aspire to be. Coincidentally they have all already played in the premier league before Brighton

eaglejez
26-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Plenty of luck this season but it looks like they are about to take their rightful ( in their minds)place in the premier league.
It has only taken 25 years and 200 million but they have done it the right way and become the 48th club to play in it , many of whom have been designated as tinpot by the south coast hordes.

Well done.

250m +. Unfortunately for them apart from the first year until salaries ramp up little Tone won't get any money back :)

Billyd
26-01-2017, 09:34 AM
They are going up unfortunately.

Glenn Murray is so underrated its unreal.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 09:52 AM
250m +. Unfortunately for them apart from the first year until salaries ramp up little Tone won't get any money back :)

I shouldn't worry too much about Tony Bloom Jez he is just about to spend nearly as much again in a huge project to make Penstone Eagles area a little more comfortable to live.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15049249.IKEA_store__600_homes_and_1_000_jobs_part _of___170m_proposed_development/

eaglejez
26-01-2017, 10:27 AM
I shouldn't worry too much about Tony Bloom Jez he is just about to spend nearly as much again in a huge project to make Penstone Eagles area a little more comfortable to live.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15049249.IKEA_store__600_homes_and_1_000_jobs_part _of___170m_proposed_development/

I meant (as we have found out) if he's struggling to finance 250m then its not going to ever be repaid so there's a risk that financially he will go bust

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 10:29 AM
I meant (as we have found out) if he's struggling to finance 250m then its not going to ever be repaid so there's a risk that financially he will go bust

Stop it you tease

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 10:37 AM

I know that's your dream Jez like mine is to replace Palace in the Premier league. I wonder which one of us will get their dream first?

Payney
26-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Just goes to show if you sink 250m into a small football club what can be done.

Gives hope to other small clubs that are traditionally a 3rd tier outfits. Wycombe, Barnet, Gillingham must be thinking where is our little penguin.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 10:42 AM
Just goes to show if you sink 250m into a small football club what can be done.

Gives hope to other small clubs that are traditionally a 3rd tier outfits. Wycombe, Barnet, Gillingham must be thinking where is our little penguin.

Perhaps they should look to American investment, no perhaps not as that seems to drag clubs down. So as you say they must hope to find a true fan with plenty of money also.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Perhaps they should look to American investment, no perhaps not as that seems to drag clubs down. So as you say they must hope to find a true fan with plenty of money also.

Pressing question does this make Brighton cheats like your soppy lot accuse so many other clubs of being or is it all fine because Bloom is a fan?

Awaits answer with baited breath

eaglejez
26-01-2017, 10:51 AM
I know that's your dream Jez like mine is to replace Palace in the Premier league. I wonder which one of us will get their dream first?

I desperately want us to stay up but as you will find out, after the first season its not as much funs as the Championship since there's quite a few matches that are generally not that much fun and are pretty pointless. Its like watching a member of your family getting beaten up.

For ages I was desperate for Brighton not to go up due to the money but now that its become clear that wages eat everything up little Tone is unlikely to see much money back. In the first year (assuming you stay up), given the size of the TV deal, there will be a chance of some money since it will take you a year or so to get wages up. Thereafter all monies will be eaten up by wages. In your particular case you have two disadvantages versus other clubs coming out from 1. the structural permanent 'loss' from your stadium (see Financing thread) and 2. you won't be able to see much material uplift from ticket income / commercial activity due to your 26K STs already.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Pressing question does this make Brighton cheats like your soppy lot accuse so many other clubs of being or is it all fine because Bloom is a fan?

Awaits answer with baited breath

There is a slight difference SJ. Palace have had investment from the fab 4 and the yanks, but just not the amount the true fan TB has invested. The cheating bit and the difference is that Brighton as yet, have never gone into administration, where they rob charities, businesses and the tax system to continue as though nothing has happened, Thats the big difference SJM.

dannyb1
26-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Can't believe there are palace fans congratulating these soppy ***** I really can't.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 11:06 AM
There is a slight difference SJ. Palace have had investment from the fab 4 and the yanks, but just not the amount the true fan TB has invested. The cheating bit and the difference is that Brighton as yet, have never gone into administration, where they rob charities, businesses and the tax system to continue as though nothing has happened, Thats the big difference SJM.

You lose 20m a year my confused chum, we were put into administration last time for 4m from a Hedge fund. Sobering thought eh? And all this robbing charities bullshit, the only charity that was owed money was the St Johns Ambulance and they were paid in full and extra by the Palace fans, so you can go and cut and paste that on NSC now eh Spanish Flair?

old git
26-01-2017, 11:09 AM
You lose 20m a year my confused chum, we were put into administration last time for 4m from a Hedge fund. Sobering thought eh? And all this robbing charities bullshit, the only charity that was owed money was the St Johns Ambulance and they were paid in full and extra by the Palace fans, so you can go and cut and paste that on NSC now eh Spanish Flair?

Brighton fans on the internet are like their hooligans in the 70's and 80's ,try and put the boot in when the odds seem to be in their favour.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Brighton fans on the internet are like their hooligans in the 70's and 80's ,try and put the boot in when the odds seem to be in their favour.

Always been the same mate

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Tony Bloom does as you say cover the debts of 20million a year along with many other Championship owners and the same as the fab 4 did until you reached the promised land.

You were put into administration for debts of 32,172,427 and were saved by the hedge fun who forced you into admin to save you from being liquidated by HRMC the following week.

You paid a large amount back to the SJA but not all, this from donations made by Palace fans and other clubs that included Brighton fans, but you always seem to forget to mention the 19k owed to the London Ambulance Service (NHS) who just got the penny in the pound.

I look forward to seeing how you cope with the high cost of being in the Championship if you do get relegated this season.

eaglejez
26-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Tony Bloom does as you say cover the debts of 20million a year along with many other Championship owners and the same as the fab 4 did until you reached the promised land.

You were put into administration for debts of 32,172,427 and were saved by the hedge fun who forced you into admin to save you from being liquidated by HRMC the following week.

You paid a large amount back to the SJA but not all, this from donations made by Palace fans and other clubs that included Brighton fans, but you always seem to forget to mention the 19k owed to the London Ambulance Service (NHS) who just got the penny in the pound.

I look forward to seeing how you cope with the high cost of being in the Championship if you do get relegated this season.

it was 5m. If TB went bust you would suddenly be cheating (officially)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 11:31 AM

Not as much as I look forward to seeing how you cope if Blooms money dries up, trust me on that

old git
26-01-2017, 11:33 AM
it was 5m. If TB went bust you would suddenly be cheating (officially)

Yep. Most was owed to Jordan.God save us from post 2011 Brighton fans.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Yep. Most was owed to Jordan.God save us from post 2011 Brighton fans.

Are there any?

old git
26-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Not as much as I look forward to seeing how you cope if Blooms money dries up, trust me on that

If Blooms money dried up it would be the end of the financial world as we know it.Stock markets would crash,house prices fall,annuities would be worthless and the Tarquins would have to sell calamity dunk for half his true 100 million value.
He's a multi trillionaire you know.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 11:36 AM
If Blooms money dried up it would be the end of the financial world as we know it.Stock markets would crash,house prices fall,annuities would be worthless and the Tarquins would have to sell calamity dunk for half his true 100 million value.
He's a multi trillionaire you know.

He won't be much longer with those wankers bleeding him dry

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 11:39 AM

You still spouting this rubbish you thick twat?? Read what really happened then comment! Put your brain in gear before spouting bollox in future!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 11:41 AM
You still spouting this rubbish you thick twat?? Read what really happened then comment! Put your brain in gear before spouting bollox in future!

They always re-write history mate it's in their Seasalt washed DNA

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 11:45 AM

You may just have to wait a long time.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 11:47 AM

You tell me what really happened then in detail please.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 12:05 PM

Why are you so interested.....Just worry about the shower of shit at the Tampax stadium pal!

Selhurst Celtic
26-01-2017, 12:12 PM

Will this go the way of the hotel complex extravaganza that was planned at the American Express stadium? Or will this pie in the sky nonsense fall foul due to flooding* issues in the area? Maybe ToysRus will gazump the Swedes seeing as though they've got form for picking up sites from you lot for a bargain & with no resistance.

(*I'm not referring to you sorry Tarquins flooding out of your own stadium with broken hearts, discarded clackers and Wembley songs ringing in your ears from a raucous away end.)

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Why are you so interested.....Just worry about the shower of shit at the Tampax stadium pal!

Cant back up your statement then GA. Have a look at this

Crystal Palace FC enter administration

Wed 27th Jan 2010 | Football Club Administration

In an official statement issued by the club, Crystal Palace FC announced that it has been placed into administration and face the prospect of a 10 point deduction by the Football League.

Brendan Guilfoyle, Chris White and John Russell of the P & A Partnership have been appointed administrators of Crystal Palace Football Club.

The administrators have been appointed to rescue the club and reconstruct its finances and will be urgently seeking buyers.

Simon Jordan, the Palace chairman, has been attempting to attract new investment into the Championship club, who have been late in paying their players twice this season.

With reported debts of around 30million and are due in court tomorrow to face a winding-up order from HM Revenue and Customs.

Brendan Guilfoyle said: "This club has been in the spotlight for some months with creditors pressing for payments and players anxious about their wages.

"Our role now is to find a buyer quickly to provide certainty for the employees, players and fans for the future. We are hoping our appointment will be short-lived as we understand there are many interested buyers."

HRMC seems to have taken a hard line on football clubs recently. As John Beech of Coventry University explains to F.C. Business, clubs have been using the tax owed as an overdraft after the withdrawal of preferred creditor status meaning football creditors had a higher claim than government agencies such as HMRC.

According to an investigation by BBC Radio Five Live in November 2008, HMRC had been forced to write off as much as 28 million owed by football clubs, and had to accept as low as 5p in the pound by way of settlement.

With a number of other clubs due for hearing later this month, it seems that Crystal Palace will not be the only club to fall into administration this season

old git
26-01-2017, 12:34 PM

He is interested as he supported Palace for a while.*

*See his first posts.

fioreuk
26-01-2017, 12:38 PM
He won't be much longer with those wankers bleeding him dry

The correct terminology in this instance is sucking him dry.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Cant back up your statement then GA. Have a look at this

Crystal Palace FC enter administration

Wed 27th Jan 2010 | Football Club Administration

In an official statement issued by the club, Crystal Palace FC announced that it has been placed into administration and face the prospect of a 10 point deduction by the Football League.

Brendan Guilfoyle, Chris White and John Russell of the P & A Partnership have been appointed administrators of Crystal Palace Football Club.

The administrators have been appointed to rescue the club and reconstruct its finances and will be urgently seeking buyers.

Simon Jordan, the Palace chairman, has been attempting to attract new investment into the Championship club, who have been late in paying their players twice this season.

With reported debts of around 30million and are due in court tomorrow to face a winding-up order from HM Revenue and Customs.

Brendan Guilfoyle said: "This club has been in the spotlight for some months with creditors pressing for payments and players anxious about their wages.

"Our role now is to find a buyer quickly to provide certainty for the employees, players and fans for the future. We are hoping our appointment will be short-lived as we understand there are many interested buyers."

HRMC seems to have taken a hard line on football clubs recently. As John Beech of Coventry University explains to F.C. Business, clubs have been using the tax owed as an overdraft after the withdrawal of preferred creditor status meaning football creditors had a higher claim than government agencies such as HMRC.

According to an investigation by BBC Radio Five Live in November 2008, HMRC had been forced to write off as much as 28 million owed by football clubs, and had to accept as low as 5p in the pound by way of settlement.

With a number of other clubs due for hearing later this month, it seems that Crystal Palace will not be the only club to fall into administration this season

Thats from when you were pretending to be a Palace fan wasnt it??? Therefore your opinion is totally irrelevant :jerkit:
Like I said you worry about your shower of shit, and if you go up (remember 89 points and you ****ed it up) be prepared to get smashed most weeks...youre gonna need a whole new team, little boy!

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Well deflected. So getting back on subject which part is b*llocks GA ?

old git
26-01-2017, 12:57 PM
The problem is that these fans are going to affect the good ones.
As we have done with the weed, clowns, Millwall and now Leeds fans by restricting the numbers at Selhurst, other clubs will do the same with us.
I think it is already happening with Brighton, as they have not given us the full amount they could have done and we broke seats and smashed toilets there last season.

A post by parish wig after a couple of seats were broken at Watford.Even describes his own as weeds.No answer yet as to why he posted as a palace fan.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Well deflected. So getting back on subject which part is b*llocks GA ?

Well mainly YOU!!! :jerkit::jerkit:

old git
26-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Well mainly YOU!!! :jerkit::jerkit:

The bloke is a laughing stock on here but expects to be taken seriously.:D

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 01:17 PM
The bloke is a laughing stock on here but expects to be taken seriously.:D

But I am being taken seriously OG. People like yourself, SJ, Penstone and Grand Aigle are still taking the time to reply to me and getting there selves wound up. I am getting as much fun now as I was when posting as a Palace fan, which I had a good run at. I was caught out, took some stick, but I am still enjoying my time on this site.

thereichstuff
26-01-2017, 01:17 PM
A post by parish wig after a couple of seats were broken at Watford.Even describes his own as weeds.No answer yet as to why he posted as a palace fan.

What a spineless :jerkit:

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 01:18 PM
What a spineless :jerkit:

Are you talking as a male or female today Dougie?

old git
26-01-2017, 01:19 PM
But I am being taken seriously OG. People like yourself, SJ, Penstone and Grand Aigle are still taking the time to reply to me and getting there selves wound up. I am getting as much fun now as I was when posting as a Palace fan, which I had a good run at. I was caught out, took some stick, but I am still enjoying my time on this site.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror .:)

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 01:23 PM
You need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror .:)

Anyway I suppose you will head back to supporting Chelsea soon OG if Palace get relegated.
Did you ever forgive your son for letting that little gem out of the bag?

Londoner
26-01-2017, 01:30 PM
I'll wait until it has been confirmed before gloating Also it is a bit shit coming from a Palace fan. .

Londoner
26-01-2017, 01:36 PM
A model of success that those tinpot clubs like Barnsley, Reading and Oldham can aspire to be. Coincidentally they have all already played in the premier league before Brighton

Funny thing is i look at the Premier league now with tinpot clubs like yourself,Bournemouth,Watford,Hull etc and can feel the Premier league is screaming out for proper big clubs to arrive.

You only have to look at the table and see there's a lot of shit in that league

Londoner
26-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Can't believe there are palace fans congratulating these soppy ***** I really can't.

Look at this hardman preaching to his fellow fans . You absolute fanny :clown:

Londoner
26-01-2017, 01:43 PM

You don't change do you? Same aggressive posting style as ever. You don't impress anybody so fook off you muppet.

old git
26-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Anyway I suppose you will head back to supporting Chelsea soon OG if Palace get relegated.
Did you ever forgive your son for letting that little gem out of the bag?

Funnily enough I have known some posters on here at football for forty years so don't try that one again soppy.:jerkit:

old git
26-01-2017, 01:53 PM
I'll wait until it has been confirmed before gloating Also it is a bit shit coming from a Palace fan. .

I was taking the piss spencer.

Maiden Eagle
26-01-2017, 01:56 PM

Can you explain why you pretended to be a Palace fan on here, you total gimp ?

Because it is bizarre and pathetic.

old git
26-01-2017, 01:57 PM

Your last paragraph answers the question.

Maiden Eagle
26-01-2017, 01:57 PM
You don't change do you? Same aggressive posting style as ever. You don't impress anybody so fook off you muppet.

You don't change either, Spencer - Sing when you're winning.

CharlieCPFC
26-01-2017, 02:04 PM

That's what I was thinking, he done it for a while and all. That ain't normal behaviour, probably see the c**t outed on something like the undateables.

elgrande
26-01-2017, 02:07 PM
We will stay up,and unfortunately I think those pathetic "customers " on the south coast might just reach the promised land this year.
But I look on the bright side,unless the penguin puts in double what he already has they will struggle big time...and if they get too leary we can resort to the 70s and chase them all over brighton ( as we always did).spineless ***** always have been.
But then again you are not even in Brighton or Hove anymore.....you got your ground taken by toys r us.....mind you you must be used to that every team used to come down to the goldstone....and the Brighton used to disappear....sorry forgot you did have a team (used in the loosest of terms) before 2011.
Now jog on muppets.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 02:11 PM

I enjoyed it for a while, I even managed to have some good discussions with some decent Palace fans that wouldn't have happened if it was known I was Brighton. You only have to look at some of the stick Wigman and Furc have taken in the past, when trying to have a decent discussion and they are supposed to be held as the only decent Brighton fans. We have a couple of decent Palace fans on NSC in the shape of Mr Putdown and Loz but I don't think they have had to put up with what Furc and Wigman do on here.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 02:14 PM

You impress no one you sad twat!You only appear when your team wins a game or two, then you run back to mummy with your tales of how "the nasty boys from Palace insulted me, mummy" Only aggressive with twats like you and parishwig....two complete cowardly wankers!! If you dont like it Spencer, you know what to do....if youre gonna dish out shit, expect shit back at you...now jog along Spencey boy, mummys waiting at the school gate!!

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 02:19 PM
You impress no one you sad twat!You only appear when your team wins a game or two, then you run back to mummy with your tales of how "the nasty boys from Palace insulted me, mummy" Only aggressive with twats like you and parishwig....two complete cowardly wankers!! If you dont like it Spencer, you know what to do....if youre gonna dish out shit, expect shit back at you...now jog along Spencey boy, mummys waiting at the school gate!!

Funny thing you should mention that GA, we have had a real shortage of Palace posters on NSC since the Palace hit the bottom three, other than Loz and the ladyboy Dougie.

Chucky
26-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Funny thing is i look at the Premier league now with tinpot clubs like yourself,Bournemouth,Watford,Hull etc and can feel the Premier league is screaming out for proper big clubs to arrive.

So it's welcome back to Newcastle, Leeds and Sheff Wed this year then?

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 02:23 PM
So it's welcome back to Newcastle, Leeds and Sheff Wed this year then?

Well any one of them would be an improvement in standard of club if replacing Palace,

Maiden Eagle
26-01-2017, 02:26 PM
I enjoyed it for a while, I even managed to have some good discussions with some decent Palace fans that wouldn't have happened if it was known I was Brighton. You only have to look at some of the stick Wigman and Furc have taken in the past, when trying to have a decent discussion and they are supposed to be held as the only decent Brighton fans. We have a couple of decent Palace fans on NSC in the shape of Mr Putdown and Loz but I don't think they have had to put up with what Furc and Wigman do on here.

This is the away end - I admit, that while you are annoying, you don't really dish out abuse. On the whole, the 2 posters you mention are treated with respect (by most).

On NSC, you only have to laugh at your lot, as a Palace fan, to banned (or worst).

Vile posters like Hitler are allowed to post what they want, without fear of being banned. I only respond at times, to you wind up merchants. I never dish it out in the first place - And I've had plenty of opportunities in the past.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Funny thing you should mention that GA, we have had a real shortage of Palace posters on NSC since the Palace hit the bottom three, other than Loz and the ladyboy Dougie.

You know full well why that is you thick ****, its because anytime any Palace fan says anything remotely anti weed, you all go running to the mods screaming "ban him, ban the nasty man, he upset me".... bunch of weak minded Tarquins!! Anyway, I have no time to be arguing with a ladyboy from Brighton, so Ill bid you farewell Quentin (or is it Simeon, or maybe Tarquin)

Maiden Eagle
26-01-2017, 02:39 PM

As already mentioned, you only have to say 'ha, ha you lost' on NSC and you're pretty much banned.

Same with your mob about posting on here - Hardly anything when you struggled, a couple of years ago and it is only really this year when you have all returned - Sing when you're winning merchants.

Penstone Eagle
26-01-2017, 02:42 PM

He's a wanker. That's why.

dannyb1
26-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Look at this hardman preaching to his fellow fans . You absolute fanny :clown:

Says the bread and butter behind his keyboard :jerkit:
Anyway I meant ***** like you and parish wig, others like wigman and furc I hope you enjoy your day out in the sun.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 02:50 PM
This is the away end - I admit, that while you are annoying, you don't really dish out abuse. On the whole, the 2 posters you mention are treated with respect (by most).

On NSC, you only have to laugh at your lot, as a Palace fan, to banned (or worst).

Vile posters like Hitler are allowed to post what they want, without fear of being banned. I only respond at times, to you wind up merchants. I never dish it out in the first place - And I've had plenty of opportunities in the past.

I am pleased you noticed that Maiden, I don't like the abuse dished out from either side but as you say this is the away end and I think that a few Palace and Brighton fans think swearing is what is needed. I don't think Loz or Mr Putdown have ever been banned but they do try to just use banter.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 02:53 PM
He's a wanker. That's why.

Hello Walter Mitty,do you speak to all your Brighton (imaginary) friends who are fans of the Albion like that?

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 03:13 PM
You know full well why that is you thick ****, its because anytime any Palace fan says anything remotely anti weed, you all go running to the mods screaming "ban him, ban the nasty man, he upset me".... bunch of weak minded Tarquins!! Anyway, I have no time to be arguing with a ladyboy from Brighton, so Ill bid you farewell Quentin (or is it Simeon, or maybe Tarquin)

You can call me any of those names Nigel, or is it William (of talksport fame)

Big Gav
26-01-2017, 03:25 PM

You only have to look at the table and see there's a lot of shit in that league

Deluded twat :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-01-2017, 03:39 PM

Worked up?! :supergrin: the day I get wound up by a Brighton fan trying to take the moral high ground when they owe one bloke pushing 300m is the day I give up

Lambeth Palace
26-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Yep, congratulations Brighton. Just like last year they've managed to secure promotion with plenty to spare.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Worked up?! :supergrin: the day I get wound up by a Brighton fan trying to take the moral high ground when they owe one bloke pushing 300m is the day I give up

So the fact you owe the two yanks 100 mill, let alone the money put in by the fab 4 to bring you out of administration is ok then and not considered the same kind of investment?

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 04:23 PM
So the fact you owe the two yanks 100 mill, let alone the money put in by the fab 4 to bring you out of administration is ok then and not considered the same kind of investment?

But even if that was true, we dont go round calling other teams "tinpot" and making out they all cheat, especially the ones with parachute payments do we?
I suppose that when the weeds get relegated from the Premier (assuming they dont **** up again) they will refuse to accept the payments, as it cheating (in their eyes anyway). Wouldnt do for the weeds to be seen cheating again would it? Anyway, as you are a new weed fan (since 2011) you probably are unaware that Brighton did indeed go broke, and if administration had been around, you too would have been in it....Remember Dick Knight?? (no its not another theme night at the Tampax stadium) he took you for all your money and cost you your ground, while alll you tarquins stood around and watched, well someone wrote a book. So dont get all high and mighty there a good boy!
Oh and if you dont like a bit of bad language, tell mummy, then dont come on here!!

Big Gav
26-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Remember Dick Knight?? (no its not another theme night at the Tampax stadium)

:D You got all his hopes up for a minute.
The camping night on the pitch could have been called that

old git
26-01-2017, 04:35 PM

They have bought part of the club .We don't owe them anything.

thereichstuff
26-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Bwrighton " doing it the wright way " .

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 06:18 PM
But even if that was true, we dont go round calling other teams "tinpot" and making out they all cheat, especially the ones with parachute payments do we?
I suppose that when the weeds get relegated from the Premier (assuming they dont **** up again) they will refuse to accept the payments, as it cheating (in their eyes anyway). Wouldnt do for the weeds to be seen cheating again would it? Anyway, as you are a new weed fan (since 2011) you probably are unaware that Brighton did indeed go broke, and if administration had been around, you too would have been in it....Remember Dick Knight?? (no its not another theme night at the Tampax stadium) he took you for all your money and cost you your ground, while alll you tarquins stood around and watched, well someone wrote a book. So dont get all high and mighty there a good boy!
Oh and if you dont like a bit of bad language, tell mummy, then dont come on here!!
GA I should stop arguing about things you know nothing about, because you make yourself look really foolish. Dick Knight actually saved the club when the real villian Bill Archer sold our ground to pay ALL our debts and get involved in making money when the ground was resold later. Did you note that we sold our ground so that we did not rob charities or the tax man out of their money . You will also notice that we owned our ground unlike Palace who's fans for many years thought they owned Selhurst, but instead owed Lloyds Bank millions of pounds, who owned the ground, in un-paid rent which they got paid back one penny in the pound I believe. So you lead me to believe GA that you are one of the many plastics your club have gained since promotion to the Premier League.

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Bwrighton " doing it the wright way " .
Is that said in a high pitched female voice or a deep male voice Dougie?

mpfn
26-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Why are some of you trying to have a conversation with this prick ?
If they manage to choke again ( highly unlikely) you won't see him for dust, like all the other gutless returning weeds.
No time and no respect for em .

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 06:20 PM
They have bought part of the club .We don't owe them anything.What about the fab 4's money ?

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Why are some of you trying to have a conversation with this prick ?
If they manage to choke again ( highly unlikely) you won't see him for dust, like all the other gutless returning weeds.
No time and no respect for em .

Is that the same as all the missing Nigels or Williams who are currently missing from NSC that told us all to watch your journey to playing in Europe and more recently told us that they were a top ten team, now you are in the relegation places. Is it MPFN?

Eagleinsussex
26-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Is that the same as all the missing Nigels or Williams who are currently missing from NSC that told us all to watch your journey to playing in Europe and more recently told us that they were a top ten team, now you are in the relegation places. Is it MPFN?

Man you go on don't you, all billy big bollox cos you're doing quite well, similar to last season. You know most of Palace have been banned from NSC for the slightest bad word about the wonderful, whiter than white, non cheating, no diving players Bwighton

old git
26-01-2017, 07:19 PM
What about the fab 4's money ?

They have all got it back plus extra as far as I know.Except Parish who I believe has kept his share.Someone may correct he on that.

old git
26-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Surprised relegated eagle hasn't been on here more.If he stays away I may change my avatar back. I only changed it to wind the old goat up.

wigman
26-01-2017, 07:35 PM
It has only taken 25 years and 200 million + but they have done it the right way and become the 48th club to play in it , many of whom have been designated as tinpot by the south coast hordes.

Well done.

Nearly 12 hours have past and it seems you are still catching fish.
I for one know your thoughts on us. :supergrin:

old git
26-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Nearly 12 hours have past and it seems you are still catching fish.
I for one know your thoughts on us. :supergrin:

No idea what you are on about.:sunglasses:

wigman
26-01-2017, 07:41 PM
No idea what you are on about.:sunglasses:

Just need to look at your avatar and signature.
You are in love with us.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 08:15 PM
GA I should stop arguing about things you know nothing about, because you make yourself look really foolish. Dick Knight actually saved the club when the real villian Bill Archer sold our ground to pay ALL our debts and get involved in making money when the ground was resold later. Did you note that we sold our ground so that we did not rob charities or the tax man out of their money . You will also notice that we owned our ground unlike Palace who's fans for many years thought they owned Selhurst, but instead owed Lloyds Bank millions of pounds, who owned the ground, in un-paid rent which they got paid back one penny in the pound I believe. So you lead me to believe GA that you are one of the many plastics your club have gained since promotion to the Premier League.

difference is you moronic twat I DONT CARE ABOUT BRIGHTON....Ok I got dick knight and archer mixed up, well boohoo .In my dreams Bloom goes broke and Brighton fade back to the obscurity where they truly belong....
Plastic??You are just ******* stupid ive probably been supporting Palace longer than you've been alive ,little boy and I dont spend all my time on a rival fans board . \
also you DID NOT pay back in full the amount you stole from many creditors in Brighton so get off your high horse..
We fought for our ground though, unlike you dickheads who just stood back and watched the Goldstone turned into a retail park.....well someone wrote a book (which I havent read)
I really do hope you fail again, but if you go up I and many others will enjoy seeing your team of journeymen get taken apart week after week....lower points than Derby I think.....just remember 89 points and you still ****ed it up!! Can history repeat itself AGAIN ??

The Parish Wig
26-01-2017, 08:38 PM
difference is you moronic twat I DONT CARE ABOUT BRIGHTON....Ok I got dick knight and archer mixed up, well boohoo .In my dreams Bloom goes broke and Brighton fade back to the obscurity where they truly belong....
Plastic??You are just ******* stupid ive probably been supporting Palace longer than you've been alive ,little boy and I dont spend all my time on a rival fans board . \
also you DID NOT pay back in full the amount you stole from many creditors in Brighton so get off your high horse..
We fought for our ground though, unlike you dickheads who just stood back and watched the Goldstone turned into a retail park.....well someone wrote a book (which I havent read)
I really do hope you fail again, but if you go up I and many others will enjoy seeing your team of journeymen get taken apart week after week....lower points than Derby I think.....just remember 89 points and you still ****ed it up!! Can history repeat itself AGAIN ??
I am interested in this statement, can you give me the name of the companies we supposed to have stolen from, backed up with some sort of proof.
You just cant stop yourself making false claims and statements can you?
I see you joined here in 2014 so a good chance you are a plastic.

Joe85
26-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Stick this thread right up your arse.

These mugs run with their shoe laces tied; it's a matter of when, not if, will they trip.

Chokers. Perennial.

grand aigle
26-01-2017, 08:51 PM
I am interested in this statement, can you give me the name of the companies we supposed to have stolen from, backed up with some sort of proof.

Can you not read properly? I dont care about Brighton enough to be bothered looking for that info
Joined in 2014 under this user name yes, was a member before that! Why do yu care?
Go away!!

old git
26-01-2017, 09:21 PM

It has been discussed on here before,I think a local coach company was one and I think Bill Archer is still owed around 50.(really)
If you are that interested ask el presidente he can give you the info.

Maiden Eagle
26-01-2017, 11:03 PM

This is the thing, isn't is. In a way, I admire Bloom for bankrolling them because he is obviously a genuine Brighton fan and I did hear him interviewed once and he came across as a reasonable bloke. Where would the Seaweeds be without him ? But they go on about our admins, say we robbed local charities, when the only one we are aware of is the St Johns Ambulance and the Palace fans paid that one. The Parish Wig goes on about the debt being 30 million odd in 2010, but most of this was owed to Simon Jordan and he was the main one who lost out.
I suspect most Premiership sides would dream of 'only' being 30 mil in debt and while Bloom shows no sign of wanting his money back (good on him for that), his Club still go on losing 8 mil odd a year, despite their full houses at the Amex. Yet instead of thanking their lucky stars that they have such a generous benefactor, they bleat on about the likes of Bournemouth cheating financially and whinge about parachute payments.
Because of Bloom's money, they have had a pretty massive advantage compared to most clubs in the C'Ship and I'm surprised it has taken them 6 seasons to get to the Prem - I admit that when they were promoted from L1 to the C'ship in 2011 I expected them to reach the Prem before us (It was pretty obvious most of their 'new fans' thought that way).

grand aigle
27-01-2017, 07:52 AM
This is the thing, isn't is. In a way, I admire Bloom for bankrolling them because he is obviously a genuine Brighton fan and I did hear him interviewed once and he came across as a reasonable bloke. Where would the Seaweeds be without him ? But they go on about our admins, say we robbed local charities, when the only one we are aware of is the St Johns Ambulance and the Palace fans paid that one. The Parish Wig goes on about the debt being 30 million odd in 2010, but most of this was owed to Simon Jordan and he was the main one who lost out.
I suspect most Premiership sides would dream of 'only' being 30 mil in debt and while Bloom shows no sign of wanting his money back (good on him for that), his Club still go on losing 8 mil odd a year, despite their full houses at the Amex. Yet instead of thanking their lucky stars that they have such a generous benefactor, they bleat on about the likes of Bournemouth cheating financially and whinge about parachute payments.
Because of Bloom's money, they have had a pretty massive advantage compared to most clubs in the C'Ship and I'm surprised it has taken them 6 seasons to get to the Prem - I admit that when they were promoted from L1 to the C'ship in 2011 I expected them to reach the Prem before us (It was pretty obvious most of their 'new fans' thought that way).

Great post although I expect one of the weed idiots to come and say it's not true! Blooms cash was a gift, he never wants it back so that makes it all ok!

old git
27-01-2017, 07:57 AM

8million ? You can double that and if they get promoted treble it because of bonuses.The season we went up we made a profit.
Crystal Palace-doing things the right way.:love:

Penstone Eagle
27-01-2017, 12:44 PM

I know a couple of the 6000 true fans they have, and they are very grateful to him

DaveP
27-01-2017, 12:56 PM
I still think they could do their usual and buckle under the pressure through March and April!

Penstone Eagle
27-01-2017, 01:20 PM
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/new-monks-farm-brighton-hove-albion-3537656.aspx

Selhurst Celtic
27-01-2017, 01:31 PM
http://www.eventsatbhafc.co.uk/whats-on/mums-enterprise.php

Nth Kent Eagle
27-01-2017, 01:46 PM
If Brighton do go up then the number of journalists looking to write articles on Mr Bloom's wealth will increase significantly. There is no doubt that he is a top Brighton fan and that he is "invested" massively to get Brighton where they are but the accounts of the club do need further scrutiny due to the gigantic debts. Without Mr Bloom the club is totally unsustainable and anyone selling players to Brighton would need assurance. Would you lend money to a club with currently over 150m of debts and with a shareholder who has put in over 70m in shares to a business with a 40m turnover?

eaglejez
27-01-2017, 03:21 PM
this has been done to death but he is not a gazillionaire and will go bust one day. As has been seen you don't make much money from the Premier League so this won't help him much in the longer term

mpfn
27-01-2017, 05:33 PM
8million ? You can double that and if they get promoted treble it because of bonuses.The season we went up we made a profit.
Crystal Palace-doing things the right way.:love:

Rumoured to be 40 million if promoted ( players bonuses)
But it's not a debt, it's a gift.

thereichstuff
27-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Rumoured to be 40 million if promoted ( players bonuses)
But it's not a debt, it's a gift.

Will that come from their first payment from the premier league ? Tone might have to wait abit longer for His pay back , maybe from the parachute payments.

old git
27-01-2017, 05:50 PM
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/new-monks-farm-brighton-hove-albion-3537656.aspx

They can carry on with houses,ikea,corporate events,hotels etc.
We will carry on being a football club,admittedly not a very successful one.:D

Nth Kent Eagle
27-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Are Brighton just a gigantic tax loss for Mr Bloom?

Phil's Barber
27-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Are Brighton just a gigantic loss for Mr Bloom?

Fixed and yes.

sllugaes
27-01-2017, 09:50 PM
You lot really are deluded.

wigman
27-01-2017, 10:27 PM
They can carry on with houses,ikea,corporate events,hotels etc.
We will carry on being a football club,admittedly not a very successful one.:D

Sounds like a good business plan to me.
Premier League money would be a bonus though.
In Tone we trust.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Sounds like a good business plan to me.
Premier League money would be a bonus though.
In Tone we trust.

You haven't got a lot of choice to be fair

danpalace07
28-01-2017, 04:24 AM
You lot really are deluded.

Oh the irony

The Parish Wig
28-01-2017, 08:11 AM
It has been discussed on here before,I think a local coach company was one and I think Bill Archer is still owed around 50.(really)
If you are that interested ask el presidente he can give you the info.

I actually have, twice , but he has never given me a response.

thereichstuff
28-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Oh it's back .

The Parish Wig
28-01-2017, 08:16 AM
Oh it's back .

Hi Dougie, how is He or is it She today?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-01-2017, 08:23 AM
Hi Dougie, how is He or is it She today?

I wouldn't start giving it about who people may or may not be, Mr Confused.com

Maiden Eagle
28-01-2017, 05:09 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry - The Weeds suffer a humiliating defeat (and according to the reporter on Sky, most of them left after the 3rd goal went in - no change there then) but I had them down to win and that was the only result that didn't come in on my 6 result accumulator ! Only a small bet and the win wouldn't have been that much but still left me with mixed feelings !
Still at least it saved us from the most predictable new thread started by the wanker, Londoner - Who have you got in the 5th round of the FA Cup ?:clown:

SeanPalace84
28-01-2017, 05:22 PM
******* couldn't make it up. Finally making it to the Premier league and yet still manage to make themselves a laughing stock.

Wibble Wobble
28-01-2017, 05:35 PM
******* couldn't make it up. Finally making it to the Premier league and yet still manage to make themselves a laughing stock.
They were laughing when we didn't beat Bolton. They just lost to a non league team!

old git
28-01-2017, 05:42 PM
They were laughing when we didn't beat Bolton. They just lost to a non league team!

No disgrace as historically they are similar sized clubs .Recently Blooms money has changed that.
:p

Hitler
29-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Who have palace got in the next round?
Oh. But they're PREM standard, put out their first team at home. ....surely.....?
That's RUINED my weekend. I bet on crapstool phallus to lose by far more goals.

grand aigle
29-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Oh. But they're PREM standard, put out their first team at home. ....surely.....?

Still not even remotely funny you retard!

LINCOLN 3 1 WEEDS ! Thats funny, non league Lincoln..Nuff said!

Eagleinsussex
29-01-2017, 11:48 AM

That's a coincidence, I bet on Lincoln to win, you did well taking the lead and then holding them at 1-1 for a while, but in the end the better team was always going to win. Lincoln City....Lol

Eaglefoz
29-01-2017, 05:06 PM
So is yesterdays result going to kick off this seasons choke?

spt1978
29-01-2017, 05:12 PM

You are a dirty old man and most Brighton fans hate you.

wigman
29-01-2017, 05:51 PM

Our starting eleven yesterday will be considerably different to the team we field at Huddersfield this week.
Hopefully this will be the season but with us things are never straight forward.

hdeagle
29-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Brighton could hold their own own goal of the season competition after scoring another contender at Lincoln.

Brighton and their uncanny knack of scoring own goals really brightens up the day.

Keep on amusing Palace fans.

Eagleinsussex
29-01-2017, 08:46 PM

Let's hope so, what it has shown is how weak their squad is.

Pidster
29-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Our starting eleven yesterday will be considerably different to the team we field at Huddersfield this week.
Hopefully this will be the season but with us things are never straight forward.

Perhaps the majority of the posters on NSC, may also realise that Palace put out a second string team against arguably the richest team in the world yesterday, but there again , reading that craven click bait site, I realise that most of the posters are morons.

If your second string lose so embarrassingly against a non-league side, God knows how much uncle Tone will have to spend when you get promoted.

danpalace07
30-01-2017, 01:32 PM

you bad ******* nonce

someone report him to Operation Yewtree

Glen Eagle
03-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by wigman View Post

And what a difference they made. A bit like the difference your hero Foster was going to make in your cup final replay following missing the first match. Remind me, how did that one end up?