PDA

View Full Version : Bottlejobs

SilentAssassin
03-02-2017, 06:04 AM
Imagine at this stage Brighton bottling it again.

If anyone can do it, it's them.

Eaglefoz
03-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Not too difficult,
I mentioned last week after they lost non
league Lincoln
could this be the start of this years choke, apparently there is a God

PoshPalace
03-02-2017, 07:30 AM
Good job they rested all those players against non-league Lincoln City. They looked the real deal last night after that break.

eagles #1
03-02-2017, 07:59 AM
Surely, not even they can **** this up?! 5 points ahead with a game in hand..

eagle mart
03-02-2017, 08:09 AM
Huddersfield had 23 attempts on goal. Hit the woodwork. It could have 5 or 6. Them, Leeds and reading are on a roll. Brighton have a few easy games to bounce back before facing reading and Newcastle at home.

Jim Cannon
03-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Lewis Dunk sent off, who knew

CharlieCPFC
03-02-2017, 09:01 AM
I still think they'll do it, Hughton although a Brighton slag is a decent man and competent manager at that level. They'll no doubt be gloating with their promotion as it'll be their best ever achievement. It'll just be down to us to put them back in their place next season.

Although I'd laugh may bollocks off if they blow it.

Maiden Eagle
03-02-2017, 01:56 PM
When I saw the thread title I thought we were talking about Londoner, Eagle Eater, Adolf and RelegatedEagle - They have all suddenly disappeared ? Sing When You Winning w*****s !

Maiden Eagle
03-02-2017, 02:22 PM
I still think they'll do it, Hughton although a Brighton slag is a decent man and competent manager at that level. They'll no doubt be gloating with their promotion, as it'll be the best ever achievement in the history of the C'Ship, against all the odds

EFA

SilentAssassin
03-02-2017, 02:27 PM
When I saw the thread title I thought we were talking about Londoner, Eagle Eater, Adolf and RelegatedEagle - They have all suddenly disappeared ? Sing When You Winning w*****s !

Like players, like fans. :D

Penstone Eagle
03-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Thought Huddersfield were very good.

old git
03-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Thought Huddersfield were very good.

They were.
On a separate note there seems to be far too much gloating going on,they are still big favourites for promotion.:p

Bryan
03-02-2017, 05:43 PM
They are going to **** it up again

wigman
03-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Imagine at this stage Brighton bottling it again.

If anyone can do it, it's them.

I have a feeling that this thread is going to be bounced between now and the end of the season from both sides of the fence. :p

FORZA SELHURST
03-02-2017, 08:52 PM
The choke is on. On another note I think that Dave Wagner is one to keep an eye on.

danpalace07
03-02-2017, 09:34 PM
this would be the best of all of them

Just imagine their sad little faces :D

Phil's Barber
03-02-2017, 09:40 PM
this would be the best of all of them

Just imagine their sad little faces :D

And if you can't, there's loads of photos from their last four campaigns.

Hitler
04-02-2017, 10:25 AM
They were.
On a separate note there seems to be far too much gloating going on,they are still big favourites for promotion.:p

Huddersfield were on a high going into the match.
A good new player drafted in who had already contributed to a win, a player with a new kid, great league form, at home v the top club and on tv.
Their manager was enthusiastic and has good communication with his team. Watching the way they played, they're the strongest side in the Championship right now - and deservedly won. They're going up, there's no way Leeds, Reading, Wednesday or Newcastle are better than HTFC.
We won our first meeting, they won at theirs

I don't think that referee gave us much - Murray hustled shoulder to shoulder for several balls, and any time HE got the ball - it was a fk to Town!
Dunk's red was for going to a ball he got to first, not over the ball or dangerous - and not a red.

Of course most of that will just go over you lot's heads, and it'll require more gibbering incoherently like...well ....like palace goons actually.
You've got a couple of 'easier' fixtures so your chunky star-wars character in the manager's seat better make hay while sun shines, like he did in the England job.

I didn't post for a couple of days as I read posts that were just more mong than even you lot usually manage.
Off you go then :jerkit:

Selhurst Celtic
04-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Shut up & dry your eyes you nob.

Phil's Barber
04-02-2017, 11:01 AM
A good new player drafted in who had already contributed to a win, a player with a new kid, great league form, at home v the top club and on tv.
Their manager was enthusiastic and has good communication with his team. Watching the way they played, they're the strongest side in the Championship right now - and deservedly won. They're going up, there's no way Leeds, Reading, Wednesday or Newcastle are better than HTFC.

I don't think that referee gave us much - Murray hustled shoulder to shoulder for several balls, and any time HE got the ball - it was a fk to Town!
Dunk's red was for going to a ball he got to first, not over the ball or dangerous - and not a red.

Of course most of that will just go over you lot's heads, and it'll require more gibbering incoherently like...well ....like palace goons actually.
You've got a couple of 'easier' fixtures so your chunky star-wars character in the manager's seat better make hay while sun shines, like he did in the England job.

I didn't post for a couple of days as I read posts that were just more mong than even you lot usually manage.

Fascinating stuff. :jerkit:

smileysmith
04-02-2017, 01:31 PM

FFS Murray.

U3jVrUEr7-w

Penstone Eagle
04-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Oh just f*** off

Big Gav
04-02-2017, 02:15 PM

Living in cloud cuckoo land again. Dunk was a booking all day long you deluded nonce. As for Huddersfield being on a high you are top of the league Pinocchio so who should be on a high? You got your arses spanked just like you did at Lincoln

ONFG
04-02-2017, 03:57 PM
LOL

old git
04-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Lol is right.
Forty odd years and I have not seen us 4-0 down at half time.
Useless *****.

EagleEater
04-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Yeh... It's us that are the bottle jobs! :lux:

old git
04-02-2017, 05:29 PM

No ,you are just a ****.
HTH

Joe85
04-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Yeh... It's us that are the bottle jobs!

You are correct.

15/16
14/15
12/13

Hitler
04-02-2017, 06:16 PM
Living in cloud cuckoo land again. Dunk was a booking all day long you deluded nonce. As for Huddersfield being on a high you are top of the league Pinocchio so who should be on a high? You got your arses spanked just like you did at Lincoln

Hiya Big Gay, home early today??

Eat SHIT for tea did ya??

:hi:

grand aigle
04-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Hiya Big Gay, home early today??

Eat SHIT for tea did ya??

You really are the most disgusting excuse for a human being!! Whinge about homophobic abuse, yet you are always dishing it out, you ******* hypocrite!!! Go and play with the traffic on the nearest motorway, why dont you...Do the world a favour and die!!

Joe85
04-02-2017, 10:07 PM
You really are the most disgusting excuse for a human being!! Whinge about homophobic abuse, yet you are always dishing it out, you ******* hypocrite!!! Go and play with the traffic on the nearest motorway, why dont you...Do the world a favour and die!!

Child predators are disgusting creatures. This one is no different.

Pidster
05-02-2017, 09:05 AM

As the good people of Clapham Junction know oh so well.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
05-02-2017, 09:10 AM
As the good people of Clapham Junction know oh so well.

And Anerley

Hitler
05-02-2017, 09:21 AM

Dear dear, such terrible HYSTRIONICS, are you on your period, or typing through the TEARS like a manly man? :sob:

Dodds
14-02-2017, 09:55 PM
The gap down to 4 points now...

SeanPalace84
14-02-2017, 09:56 PM
******* brilliant....the inevitable will happen hahahahaha

CPFC Since 68
14-02-2017, 09:58 PM
The choke is still on .

Wibble Wobble
14-02-2017, 10:14 PM
The choke is still on .
It always was. It is Brighton after all.

Hitler
15-02-2017, 12:34 PM
It always was. It is Brighton after all.

Last 7 home matches
Won 6, Drawn 1

Congratulations Ipswich :p

Hitler
15-02-2017, 12:36 PM
The gap down to 4 points now...

That's a 4 points lead.
How is palace's lead....1 point?

:lux:

grand aigle
15-02-2017, 03:34 PM
That's a 4 points lead.
How is palace's lead....1 point?

:lux:

You're getting desparate now Adolf....another 2 points dropped...Huddersfield are coming to take your place in the top 2...playoffs again? Still, you're good at playoffs aren't you? Oh wait, you're good at messing up the playoffs....even 89 points didn't get you promoted....last throw of Tony Blooms dice this year??

Eagleinsussex
15-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Last 7 home matches
Won 6, Drawn 1

Congratulations Ipswich :p

Notice you haven't mentioned your away form....

wigman
15-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Notice you haven't mentioned your away form....

26 points from 15 away games so far.
Not too shabby.
Although we now need to go up another gear. :p

old git
15-02-2017, 08:10 PM
26 points from 15 away games so far.
Not too shabby.
Although we now need to go up another gear. :p

Still favourites but if this slight dip goes on much longer who knows?

wigman
15-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Still favourites but if this slight dip goes on much longer who knows?

I thought we would sneak a win last night and maybe snatch a draw this coming Saturday at Oakwell.
Dropping points last night now makes Saturday's game even harder.
Long way to go yet, we have a good points tally but could do with the terriers having a blip.

SilentAssassin
15-02-2017, 08:21 PM
I have a feeling that this thread is going to be bounced between now and the end of the season from both sides of the fence. :p

Even if things stay the same we'll still laugh at how we set you back all those years and how you bottled getting promoted so you can bump away all you want. :D

old git
15-02-2017, 08:24 PM
I thought we would sneak a win last night and maybe snatch a draw this coming Saturday at Oakwell.
Long way to go yet, we have a good points tally but could do with the terriers having a blip.

They had one and have come out the other side.Thirty three shots last night.:supergrin:

Maiden Eagle
15-02-2017, 08:31 PM

You've had a bit of a blip but are still 4 pts ahead of 3rd place, so unfortunately I think you are going to make it:sob:

wigman
15-02-2017, 08:31 PM
They had one and have come out the other side.Thirty three shots last night.:supergrin:

Nice to see that you have a keen eye on what's happening in the Championship. :supergrin:

wigman
15-02-2017, 08:33 PM
You've had a bit of a blip but are still 4 pts ahead of 3rd place, so unfortunately I think you are going to make it:sob:

I wish I shared your optimism, however following the Albion for more years than I care to remember, I beg to differ.

old git
15-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Nice to see that you have a keen eye on what's happening in the Championship. :supergrin:

Our seasons over so I am supporting my other 23 teams in the championship.
(And Chelsea of course);)

wigman
15-02-2017, 08:37 PM
Our seasons over so I am supporting my other 23 teams in the championship.
(And Chelsea of course);)

You ain't out of it yet.
You have some very winnable games.

Maiden Eagle
15-02-2017, 08:41 PM
You ain't out of it yet.

We had lots of winnable games recently and lost virtually all of them !

old git
15-02-2017, 08:42 PM
You ain't out of it yet.

We've had plenty of them:supergrin:

Penstone Eagle
15-02-2017, 09:52 PM

Don't worry about Saturday, another dive in the box will get you a result.

Hitler
15-02-2017, 11:05 PM

It's not as comfortable as it has been, but if a side is going to have character enough for the Prem, they need to be able to dig deep when the going gets tough.
Ipswich didn't come to cave in and let us win, so credit should be given to them too.

Maiden Eagle
16-02-2017, 01:50 PM
It's not as comfortable as it has been, but if a side is going to have character enough for the Prem, they need to be able to dig deep when the going gets tough.
Ipswich didn't come to cave in and let us win, so credit should be given to them too.

Blimey, a reasonably sensible post from you.

You're still a ****, though:p

ONFG
16-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Only an idiot starts threads like these. Why? Because they ALWAYS come back to bite the aforementioned idiot on the botty.

Penstone Eagle
16-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Only an idiot starts threads like these. Why? Because they ALWAYS come back to bite the aforementioned idiot on the botty.

botty and idiot go together quite well on this forum for some reason

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-02-2017, 06:05 PM

To be fair Cheeky Monkey have a little look at some of the threads started by some of your utter clowns to see classic egg on face moments

old git
16-02-2017, 06:13 PM
To be fair Cheeky Monkey have a little look at some of the threads started by some of your utter clowns to see classic egg on face moments

Like this one?

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=242383

:p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Like this one?

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=242383

That one for starters :lux:

ONFG
16-02-2017, 06:19 PM

Exactly! Imbecilic act of an imbecile (Kaz Gonna Get Ya probably THE ONE exception in the entire history of the internet). Let's bump this in May and see where we all are.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Exactly! Imbecilic act of an imbecile (Kaz Gonna Get Ya probably THE ONE exception in the entire history of the internet). Let's bump this in May and see where we all are.

Swapping leagues I would imagine!

Hitler
16-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Blimey, a reasonably sensible post from you.

You're still a ****, though:p

🖕😎🖕

Maiden Eagle
16-02-2017, 07:41 PM
🖕😎🖕

Good, back to your moronic norm:clown:

EagleEater
18-02-2017, 08:05 PM
The only bottle jobs here are you lot! Can't even beat anyone at home no matter how shit they are and you were the worst team in the whole football leagues in 2016! That's what I call 'Bottling it'

Would hardly call us finishing on 89 points and losing out on the autos by goal difference 'bottling it' either - Was the first time 89 points didnt gain top 2 in over a decade!

Keep reaching, you lot reak of desperation! :hi:

Eagleinsussex
18-02-2017, 08:56 PM
The only bottle jobs here are you lot! Can't even beat anyone at home no matter how shit they are and you were the worst team in the whole football leagues in 2016! That's what I call 'Bottling it'

Would hardly call us finishing on 89 points and losing out on the autos by goal difference 'bottling it' either - Was the first time 89 points didnt gain top 2 in over a decade!

By bottle jobs, we mean when you're faced with a pressure match, such as a play-off semi final for instance, the weeds can't handle it, which has been proven over the last couple of years. Fishing on 89 points meant nothing, you bottled it in your last league match against Boro, then bottled it again against Wednesday, do you understand, although do realise it might be a little hard for you to comprehend, but that is what we mean.

CharlieCPFC
18-02-2017, 10:05 PM
By bottle jobs, we mean when you're faced with a pressure match, such as a play-off semi final for instance, the weeds can't handle it, which has been proven over the last couple of years. Fishing on 89 points meant nothing, you bottled it in your last league match against Boro, then bottled it again against Wednesday, do you understand, although do realise it might be a little hard for you to comprehend, but that is what we mean.

This.

Saved me a post, he must be a bit simple.

Big Gav
18-02-2017, 10:10 PM
And bottled it against us :)

Joe85
18-02-2017, 11:03 PM

I agree. I'd call it choking.

Hitler
20-02-2017, 09:01 PM
You lot are wanting the Heimlich manoeuvre every week, you are such chokers!

:lol:

Maiden Eagle
20-02-2017, 09:30 PM
This.

Saved me a post, he must be a bit simple.

You have to remember that Eagle Eater disappeared from here for FOUR years after his thread about us being relegated blew up in his face and he even tried to claim this was because he had been banned from the away end ??!!:clown::clown:

So he is the arch bottle job - An even bigger w****r than Hitler !!

Eagleinsussex
20-02-2017, 09:36 PM
You have to remember that Eagle Eater disappeared from here for FOUR years after his thread about us being relegated blew up in his face and he even tried to claim this was because he had been banned from the away end ??!!:clown::clown:

So he is the arch bottle job - An even bigger w****r than Hitler !!

And that takes some doing to be fair !

Hitler
20-02-2017, 11:15 PM
Good, I'm glad I get to you in your trailer parks.
I'd be extremely disappointed if you said "he's alright, decent sort of chap".
That would *really* make me shift on my park bench.
I might cough out my dentures.

:supergrin:

Eagleinsussex
21-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Good, I'm glad I get to you in your trailer parks.
I'd be extremely disappointed if you said "he's alright, decent sort of chap".
That would *really* make me shift on my park bench.
I might cough out my dentures.

Get to us, Lol no old chap you could never do that.

SeanPalace84
21-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Huddersfield are coming for ya you *****. 4 points gap....

old git
21-02-2017, 09:46 PM
http://s3.postimg.org/4zh5b684z/HTAFC_Flag4_01.png

Dodds
21-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Their coming for you, their coming for youuuuuuu...you Seaweed bastards, their coming for you!

ONFG
21-02-2017, 10:07 PM
The Northumberland Playhouse are putting on a play about a stallion that served with the First Batallion Newcastle Fusiliers in WW1. The name of the play? Wor Horse.

ONFG
21-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Their coming for you, their coming for youuuuuuu...you Seaweed bastards, their coming for you!

'They're' you thick tw@t. :p

old git
21-02-2017, 10:20 PM
WWWWDWWLWWWWWWDW

Huddersfields last 16 games.:eek:
Same as ours if you change the Wins to losses and the losses to wins.

Selhurst Celtic
21-02-2017, 11:49 PM
I've read some snippets of the Huddersfield v Reading thread on NSC. Constantly referring to Reading as 'tinpot' despite them having more in common with Reading than they think, mocking Reading's away support with a straight face, and ends with Sheebo going full on hom with a visiting Huddersfield Town fan.

They are such a strange bunch. I pray that they choke again.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-02-2017, 11:53 PM
I've read some snippets of the Huddersfield v Reading thread on NSC. Constantly referring to Reading as 'tinpot' despite them having more in common with Reading than they think, mocking Reading's away support with a straight face, and ends with Sheebo going full on hom with a visiting Huddersfield Town fan.

They are such a strange bunch. I pray that they choke again.

Reading have a more successful history than Bwighton, then again so do most clubs

EagleEater
22-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Reading have a more successful history than Bwighton, then again so do most clubs

Let's see how you get on against a poor Middlesbrough side at home on Saturday... If you lose that one then I think you will be firmly clinging to the "bottle job" trophy of 2016/2017 (out of every team in the footbal league)
I think you are going to win 3-0! :supergrin:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Let's see how you get on against a poor Middlesbrough side at home on Saturday... If you lose that one then I think you will be firmly clinging to the "bottle job" trophy of 2016/2017 (out of every team in the footbal league)

And I think you are a wanker, it's all about opinions eh

Phil's Barber
22-02-2017, 09:51 AM

Says the big brave boy that didn't post from the 12/13 season until the evening we lost in the 2016 FA cup final. What happened?

CharlieCPFC
22-02-2017, 10:12 AM

I thought you was gonna quote on Reading's history being superior to yourselves.

Wanker.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-02-2017, 10:51 AM
I thought you was gonna quote on Reading's history being superior to yourselves.

Wanker.

There is no argument to be had its fact

Eagleinsussex
22-02-2017, 02:29 PM

Considering you Weeds have bottled it in 3 of the last 4 season play-offs, the "bottle job" trophy surely must be proudly on display in your trophy cabinet, Lol.

Maiden Eagle
22-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Says the big brave boy that didn't post from the 12/13 season until the evening we lost in the 2016 FA cup final. What happened?

The answer is in the post above (No 86)

Payney
22-02-2017, 04:25 PM
I've read some snippets of the Huddersfield v Reading thread on NSC. Constantly referring to Reading as 'tinpot' despite them having more in common with Reading than they think,

Exactly, They really should be twinned or something.

New soulless stadium out of town - check
Bankrolled by local business man above their natural level - check
Poor away support, Number and noise - check
Very little atmosphere at out of town stadium - check
Tarquin middle class rugby support - check
Crap blue and white kit - check
Hotel at ground - 1 nil Reading
Played in the Premier league - 2 nil Reading

mpfn
22-02-2017, 04:48 PM

Says the prick who is the biggest bottle job out there :jerkit:

thereichstuff
23-02-2017, 10:23 AM
And I think you are a wanker, it's all about opinions eh

:D

EastBerksEagle
23-02-2017, 12:23 PM
Considering you Weeds have bottled it in 3 of the last 4 season play-offs, the "bottle job" trophy surely must be proudly on display in your trophy cabinet, Lol.

Trophy cabinet:D

Eagleinsussex
23-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Trophy cabinet:D

They must have a cabinet to display the Concourse of the Year award.....

Selhurst Celtic
23-02-2017, 03:51 PM
CEO of the year, too. Bwighton are amazing.

Sharkba1t
23-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Their "trophy" cabinet is full of shiny bottles, full of sh1t. Though one of the bottles is empty.

EagleEater
25-02-2017, 12:45 AM

EagleEater
25-02-2017, 12:48 AM
Exactly, They really should be twinned or something.

New soulless stadium out of town - check
Bankrolled by local business man above their natural level - check
Poor away support, Number and noise - check
Very little atmosphere at out of town stadium - check
Tarquin middle class rugby support - check
Crap blue and white kit - check
Hotel at ground - 1 nil Reading
Played in the Premier league - 2 nil Reading

New soulless stadium out of town - Not sure you can call your shit heap a "stadium" We are leaps and bounds ahead of you scumbags in that aspect and we are in the championship...
Bankrolled by local business man above their natural level -You were quite happy when it was SJ solo bank rolling you??? You are clearly heading for Admin #3 - Something that we have never done! You have only been a football club for 7 years and i expect CPFC 2020 to become a thing as it seems a common patternwith you scummers! ... On what grounds is TB "ABOVE NATURAL LEVEL"? Seems a shrewd and very intelligent businessman to me... Something you lot know nothing about!
Very little atmosphere at out of town stadium - We don't rely on a fat drummer from Spurs to get us "Up Beat"
Tarquin middle class rugby support - I have read many posts on your general forum moaning about "football tourists" The thing is we would still get 25k+ without them in the championship... You would be lucky to get 12k....
Crap blue and white kit - Better than trying to copy Barcelona and failing miserably...
Hotel at ground - It's on it's way.. Where as you lot! LOL...... You can't even manage a team let alone a hotel!
Played in the Premier league - lol what a ******* mess you have made of that... You have shown everyone else how not to go about things in the PL....

Anything else???

old git
25-02-2017, 06:20 AM
We have stayed up for four seasons in the premier league,pretty good for a club that went up via play offs so we did go about it the right way. Made all the better by humiliating you lot on the way.

grand aigle
25-02-2017, 07:56 AM
New soulless stadium out of town - Not sure you can call your shit heap a "stadium" We are leaps and bounds ahead of you scumbags in that aspect and we are in the championship...
Bankrolled by local business man above their natural level -You were quite happy when it was SJ solo bank rolling you??? You are clearly heading for Admin #3 - Something that we have never done! You have only been a football club for 7 years and i expect CPFC 2020 to become a thing as it seems a common patternwith you scummers! ... On what grounds is TB "ABOVE NATURAL LEVEL"? Seems a shrewd and very intelligent businessman to me... Something you lot know nothing about!
Very little atmosphere at out of town stadium - We don't rely on a fat drummer from Spurs to get us "Up Beat"
Tarquin middle class rugby support - I have read many posts on your general forum moaning about "football tourists" The thing is we would still get 25k+ without them in the championship... You would be lucky to get 12k....
Crap blue and white kit - Better than trying to copy Barcelona and failing miserably...
Hotel at ground - It's on it's way.. Where as you lot! LOL...... You can't even manage a team let alone a hotel!
Played in the Premier league - lol what a ******* mess you have made of that... You have shown everyone else how not to go about things in the PL....

Anything else???

What a complete pile of shite post, just showing your delusion and inability to understand anything!
You have NO atmosphere, drummer or not..You have customers asking for the words of your very few songs to printed so that everyone can join in...FFS how hard is it to remember Alllllllbbbbbiiiioooonnnnn? Over and over again..
No one said Bloom was above his level you thicko, the post said that due to his money YOU were above your natural level.....
Your kit is shit whatever you say
Played in the Premier....You never have so your opinion counts for sweet FA....If/when you get there, you've got a massive shock coming to you boy, it will be fun watching your so called team get demolished week after week.....Almost looking forwards to it.....But there is still time for the famous Brighton choke to happen and it still might....It ain't over yet
Hotel at the ground....Mmmmmmm that's useful!!!!

Phil's Barber
25-02-2017, 09:40 AM

Bottled it presumably.

Eagleinsussex
25-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Bottled it presumably.

No surprise there, he is a Weed after all :lux:

SeanPalace84
25-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Only one point ahead at the moment.

Edit:
**** off Barnsley.

relegatedeagle
25-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Only one point ahead at the moment.

Edit:
**** off Barnsley.

did you hit the 1 key meaning to type 6?

Eagleinsussex
25-02-2017, 08:19 PM
did you hit the 1 key meaning to type 6?

Were you one of the weeds dressed as a blue seat ?

ONFG
25-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Were you one of the weeds dressed as a blue seat ?

Does make me laugh, we're a division below you, our stadium seats 31k, we get many thousands more through the turnstiles each week than you. You really aren't in any position to play the attendance card. That reminds me, from Simon Jordan's autobiography:

The playoffs were greeted with their usual media frenzy and the first leg was at home. Strangely, given the magnitude of the game and the fact that it was a virtual London derby it was not a sellout. Only 22,000 fans turned up

thereichstuff
25-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Does make me laugh, we're a division below you, our stadium seats 31k, we get many thousands more through the turnstiles each week than you. You really aren't in any position to play the attendance card. That reminds me, from Simon Jordan's autobiography:

The playoffs were greeted with their usual media frenzy and the first leg was at home. Strangely, given the magnitude of the game and the fact that it was a virtual London derby it was not a sellout. Only 22,000 fans turned up

I don't think we ever play the attendance card botty , that's all yours .

Maiden Eagle
25-02-2017, 08:45 PM

Anything else???

Yes, you're a wanker, probably having your tea at your Mum's after the game (in fact you probably watched it on TV, while you held her hand)

And having spent 4 seasons in the Prem, to add to the previous 4 seasons we have had is hardly a failure, you tosspot !

You may be going up, but remind me how many seasons have your lot have spent in the Premier League, so far ??

Big Gav
25-02-2017, 08:53 PM
Yes, you're a wanker, probably having your tea at your Mum's after the game (in fact you probably watched it on TV, while you held her hand)

And having spent 4 seasons in the Prem, to add to the previous 4 seasons we have had is hardly a failure, you tosspot !

You may be going up, but remind me how many seasons have your lot have spent in the Premier League, so far ??

Holding his mums hand in one hand and his cock with the other

Big Gav
25-02-2017, 08:57 PM

You don't get many more thousands in every week you twat. Every time any cameras pan around your ground during a match all you can see is loads of blue seats! If Selhurst held more we would be getting higher gates full of people not empty seats

Maiden Eagle
25-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Holding his mums hand in one hand and his cock with the other

Actually Hitler has just returned from his World Tour to hold his c*ck.

EagleEater
25-02-2017, 08:58 PM
LOL! The school playground mentality in here is too much! Have you heard youselves?

You are grown men ffs! Act like it!

elgrande
25-02-2017, 08:59 PM

Says the mug who didn't think Brighton had a football team before 2011, and couldn't even fill an athletics stadium..
When was the last time you were in the top flight ( either the premier never) or the first division.

Big Gav
25-02-2017, 09:02 PM
LOL! The school playground mentality in here is too much! Have you heard youselves?

Suggest you have a look on NSC

ceeby
25-02-2017, 09:04 PM

I think we may be a bit premature in suggesting the weed may go up. 6 points from 3rd at present and a minimum of 39 points available. Plenty of time yet for a choke, have faith :)

Maiden Eagle
25-02-2017, 09:06 PM

Says the bloke who lived up to the bottlejob title for 4 years, laughably claiming he had been banned from the away end and who in his signature laughs at us for losing a Cup Final to Man U, after Extra Time. Remind me how your last game at Wembley went against Man Utd ?

Don't try and take the moral high ground against us, you turd

Maiden Eagle
25-02-2017, 09:22 PM

If you are reading Jordan's book, it really proves you haven't got a life:clown:

old git
25-02-2017, 09:30 PM

Says the ******* idiot who comes on here giving it the big one.:wallbash:
Piss off back to watching the Sussex lacrosse team.

old git
25-02-2017, 09:37 PM

You want to compare chairmen?
I'll give you Bill Archer.

I will sell the ground and this lot will not raise an eyebrow.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 09:40 PM

That can't be true they wrote a book about it

old git
25-02-2017, 09:44 PM
That can't be true they wrote a book about it

http://m.likesuccess.com/quotes/27/1346421.png

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 09:45 PM
http://m.likesuccess.com/quotes/27/1346421.png

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 09:48 PM

Many thousands? There were many empty seats at your game today as there are every time you have been on the box, not knocking it but to say you get "many thousands" more fans than us is as usual a bit of a fantasy

old git
25-02-2017, 09:56 PM
Many thousands? There were many empty seats at your game today as there are every time you have been on the box, not knocking it but to say you get "many thousands" more fans than us is as usual a bit of a fantasy

They only turned up when the comfy seats were added.

old git
25-02-2017, 09:58 PM
Come on matbha give us your views.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Come on matbha give us your views.

He likes a lurk

thereichstuff
25-02-2017, 10:34 PM

You started it .

SilentAssassin
27-02-2017, 03:43 PM

You've bottled it enough for this thread to be justified. :D Even if you drips managed to finally get out of the Championship, it will be because of us and Zaha that you have spent so long and so much of old Tony's good fortune.

As I said, you have previous!

little al
27-02-2017, 06:56 PM
You've bottled it enough for this thread to be justified. :D Even if you drips managed to finally get out of the Championship, it will be because of us and Zaha that you have spent so long and so much of old Tony's good fortune.

As I said, you have previous!

Don't forget them gifting us Murray.

Pidster
27-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Don't forget them gifting us Murray.

And the money that came from it. More than the gargoyle has invested in those arrivistes.

Crofty
28-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Arrivistes c'est le bon mot!

Phil's Barber
28-02-2017, 09:44 PM
http://www.basepoint.co.uk/assets/news/bbi%20logo.jpg

rhiannapaul
28-02-2017, 09:49 PM
the choke is still on get in newcastle
and there was only 22,000 at the first leg due to sterile segregation area

danpalace07
28-02-2017, 09:49 PM
It's happening again...

Penstone Eagle
28-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Gift from the ref and still got the wobbles

Crofty
28-02-2017, 09:51 PM
The Gift That Keeps On Giving

thereichstuff
28-02-2017, 09:52 PM
"Did anyone else notice Murray gesturing to the crowd when they scored their second, 'where are you going' I think he said"

Phil's Barber
28-02-2017, 10:00 PM
I thought it was "why are you crying?" but your version is more plausible. :D

Eagleinsussex
28-02-2017, 10:05 PM
"Did anyone else notice Murray gesturing to the crowd when they scored their second, 'where are you going' I think he said"

Nothing like loyal supporters.....Lol

mpfn
28-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Were they still singing
"We're on our way .............home"

rhiannapaul
28-02-2017, 10:10 PM
they will change into thier arsenal/ chelsea/ man u shirts tomorrow

thereichstuff
01-03-2017, 06:56 AM
"We bottled it tonight. Simple as that. This squad doesn't have the mental strength to be champions. Bloom is also at fault for a poor January transfer window and it could come back to haunt us.

Because of Huddersfield form, I am totally shitting myself."

:)

ONFG
01-03-2017, 09:04 AM

The difference being Oggy is that Jordan was/is a Palace fan, whereas William Archer was no BHA fan...and yet Jordan, in his book, continually derides Palaces poor/flaky support and describes Selhurst (10 years ago) as not fit for purpose. I'm a big Jordan fan.

ONFG
01-03-2017, 09:10 AM

The same Murray who was heralded in song by the glorious blue and white army last night? Honestly Reichy.

grand aigle
01-03-2017, 09:30 AM
The same Murray who was heralded in song by the glorious blue and white army last night? Honestly Reichy.

Really???

sydney eagle
01-03-2017, 09:35 AM
http://a65.tinypic.com/k33a61.jpg

SilentAssassin
01-03-2017, 09:43 AM

The same one you let go for free and helped us on our way to promotion and 4 years of you baked beans languishing in the league below? :supergrin: :clown:

hdeagle
01-03-2017, 09:51 AM
Come back when you have been in the top division for 17 years of your history like Palace have.

COYP

Lambeth Palace
01-03-2017, 09:52 AM
NSC meltdown when Huddersfield beat Newcastle on Saturday and they lose.

Eagleinsussex
01-03-2017, 01:11 PM

The same Murray who you girls jeered and laughed at when he got injured in the first leg of our play-off semi final...

Hitler
02-03-2017, 08:26 PM
NSC meltdown when Huddersfield beat Newcastle on Saturday and they lose.

WhAt would a "meltdown" be based on anyway?
We're challenging for promotion at the top end of The Championship sonny, had big crowds in that shiny new stadium for the best part of 5 seasons, and having threatened with extinction not so long ago.
Our star is rising, and you think us worrying about other promotion rivals is our world caving in?

Bwwwaaahaha! I'm happy as a clam to have such 'worries'. Incidentally I recall quite clearly the Leyton Orient peeps wishing us to go under and out of business - how should we view that nasty sentiment now?

Maiden Eagle
02-03-2017, 10:10 PM
We're challenging for promotion at the top end of The Championship sonny, had big crowds in that shiny new stadium for the best part of 5 seasons, and having threatened with extinction not so long ago.
Our star is rising, and you think us worrying about other promotion rivals is our world caving in?

Bwwwaaahaha! I'm happy as a clam to have such 'worries'. Incidentally I recall quite clearly the Leyton Orient peeps wishing us go under and out of business - how should we view that nasty sentiment now?

I would say your Club's star has meant to have been rising for quite a long time and AT LAST, you may finally join a league that more than half the 92 Clubs in the Football League have already played in, so not that much to boast about really, especially as you have an owner, who is prepared to cover all the massive losses your Club makes each year.

And pretty typical of a seaweed to laugh at another Club's misfortune, like you have all sneered at past financial problems CPFC have had.

Which is why I have little sympathy for you lot, with regard to a certain Mr Bill Archer.

SilentAssassin
03-03-2017, 08:42 AM

Bwwwaaahaha! I'm happy as a clam to have such 'worries'. Incidentally I recall quite clearly the Leyton Orient peeps wishing us to go under and out of business - how should we view that nasty sentiment now?

Reads like a person that is clinging on to their own self-assurance.

Coastal Palace
03-03-2017, 09:49 AM
They're a rubbish club with rubbish fans.

Hitler
03-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Reads like a person that is clinging on to their own self-assurance.

Seems like you're green because I look at our REALLY AWFUL position in the promotion chasing places with a realistic view!
As you know and like to point out, there ARE glory-only fans who whinge if we're losing a game to a quadrillion pound club full of rated names.
We DO have a good manager, a humble well liked chairman, and a core of grateful knowledgeable fans who took rough with the smooth.
I browsed the home posts on this site, so ya can't tell me any bs about your lot.
Wait....maybe I should get a job stewarding at Selhurst! I'd enjoy letting fans on the pitch to confront players, yeeeaah!

Selhurst Celtic
03-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Eh? Nobody likes your weird goblin chairman apart from the Bwighton Tarquins.

Your manager, yes. But Tiny Tony Bwoom? I don't think so.

SilentAssassin
03-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Seems like you're green because I look at our REALLY AWFUL position in the promotion chasing places with a realistic view!
As you know and like to point out, there ARE glory-only fans who whinge if we're losing a game to a quadrillion pound club full of rated names.
We DO have a good manager, a humble well liked chairman, and a core of grateful knowledgeable fans who took rough with the smooth.
I browsed the home posts on this site, so ya can't tell me any bs about your lot.
Wait....maybe I should get a job stewarding at Selhurst! I'd enjoy letting fans on the pitch to confront players, yeeeaah!

You browsed or you obsessed over? :D

Keep up with the self-assurance, it'll be so pleasurable if you don't make it. Either way, deep down, whatever division we both are in next season, you bottled it against Wednesday and you bottled it against us and you may never get that chance again.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ntv1mr.jpg

So close. :D

sydney eagle
04-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Forest 2-0

http://a64.tinypic.com/2lmtavo.jpg

:lux::

Joe85
04-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Forest 2-0

http://a64.tinypic.com/2lmtavo.jpg

:lux::

grand aigle
04-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Playoffs again Adolf?? That usually goes well for you lot......

dannyb1
04-03-2017, 04:58 PM
http://kidshealth.org/EN/images/headers/K-choking-enHD-AR1.gif

Joe85
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3V0dTVCyPDYEtxBK/giphy.gif

Wibble Wobble
You do the okey chokey and you're staying down
That's what it's all about
Oh the okey chokey chokey....

dannyb1
You can all choke on your name printed bwighton scarfs...

dannyb1
It's the hope that kills em...

Lambeth Palace
04-03-2017, 04:59 PM

Part one achieved. Come on the Terriers.

thereichstuff
04-03-2017, 05:00 PM
"Our support is f***ing shit"

Absolute disgrace today, we deserve F all"

:lux:we could have told em that :supergrin:

Wibble Wobble
04-03-2017, 05:00 PM
It's the choke that kills em...
EFA

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 05:01 PM

Del Fenner
04-03-2017, 05:01 PM
0-3. A minor blip on the triumphant march to the Prem. :D

dannyb1
04-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Cmon the udds tonight the toon can afford to let this one slip.

Lambeth Palace
04-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Tinpot Forest.

fioreuk
04-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Tinpot Forest.

Bang on. Those pesky meddling two time European cup winners.

Joe85
04-03-2017, 05:05 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/NxOc5Guy19uuY/giphy.gif

CPFC Since 68
04-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Brighton lol.

Penstone Eagle
04-03-2017, 05:08 PM

Mike Elwiss
04-03-2017, 05:09 PM
I know they have got previous for choking but even they cant feck it up this year....... can they ?

Happy Arthur
04-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Lol lost to a small club like forest ;)

dannyb1
04-03-2017, 05:15 PM
I know they have got previous for choking but even they cant feck it up this year....... can they ?

This is brighton anything can happen. :D

Ninjas Headband
04-03-2017, 05:17 PM
http://www.naturalremedies.org/images/throat-obstruction-1.jpg

Penstone Eagle
04-03-2017, 05:20 PM
When can we pre order our tickets to see us bottle it again? Or will we make the final before ****ing it up this time?

Maiden Eagle
04-03-2017, 05:20 PM
What makes it better was that Forest's first goal was apparently offside and on top of that superb Newcastle effort on Tuesday, it looks like the Seaweeds luck has run out !! :lux::lux:

dannyb1
04-03-2017, 05:21 PM
http://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/wp-content/uploads/sites/29639/2015/11/science-blog-choking.jpg

Maiden Eagle
04-03-2017, 05:23 PM
They are away to hapless Rotherham on Tuesday.

Surely they won't **** that one up, will they ??!!

Penstone Eagle
04-03-2017, 05:29 PM
They are away to hapless Rotherham on Tuesday.

Surely they won't **** that one up, will they ??!!

Doomed teams are often dangerous at the end of the season.

If Brighton show their usual disrespect for clubs, then they may well regret it.

Ninjas Headband
04-03-2017, 05:29 PM
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3863/32432580523_e033829aea.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/RpXsfP)choke (https://flic.kr/p/RpXsfP) by Crystal Palace (https://www.flickr.com/photos/cpfc/), on Flickr

Crofty
04-03-2017, 05:54 PM
Oh Dear! What was the score agains 'tinpot' Forest?

AddoWolz
04-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Not even Henry Heimlich can save them now

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Good win for you lot today and certainly a bad day at the office for us... Still, I'm happy are we still 7 points clear with goal difference and not much has changed.

I am personaly hoping we get to play each other in the PL! (although wouldn't lose too much sleep if you went down) ;)

thereichstuff
04-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Good win for you lot today and certainly a bad day at the office for us... Still, I'm happy are we still 7 points clear with goal difference and not much has changed.

I am personaly hoping we get to play each other in the PL! (although wouldn't lose too much sleep if you went down) ;)

Go **** yourself.

Eagleinsussex
04-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Just seen Forest's second goal, comedy gold again, this time the weeds keeper trying to do a few keepy-uppys, just made today even better Lol

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:38 PM
Go **** yourself.

EagleEater
Just seen Forest's second goal, comedy gold again, this time the weeds keeper trying to do a few keepy-uppys, just made today even better Lol

You think your keeper is better than Stockdale?

LOL

SJ'sLoveMonkey
Go **** yourself.

Look at the twats signature! Absolutely no self awareness whatsoever this mob

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 07:39 PM

LOL

Stockdale has never played at the top level so not really a fair comparison is it

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:40 PM
Look at the twats signature! Absolutely no self awareness whatsoever this mob

You get a rare win on a day we lose and suddenly getting cocky? Bless...

I Don't blame you though!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 07:42 PM
You get a rare win on a day we lose and suddenly getting cocky? Bless...

I Don't blame you though!

:D yeah I'm getting really "cocky"

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:43 PM
Stockdale has never played at the top level so not really a fair comparison is it

He played 39 times for Fulham in the PL and has England caps you absolute clown! Do you honestly know anything about football?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 07:43 PM
He played 39 times for Fulham in the PL and has England caps you absolute clown! Do you actualy know anything about football?

Not a thing

old git
04-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Whose was the better ball juggling Buffoon?
Dunk against Liverpool or Stockdale against Forest?

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Maybe make a poll on it?

old git
04-03-2017, 07:47 PM
He played 39 times for Fulham in the PL and has England caps you absolute clown! Do you honestly know anything about football?

Did he really? Must have missed these highlights. Bit of a comedown for him to go to yours after such a career.
He only lives about a mile from me.:(

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:49 PM
Did he really? Must have missed these highlights of his career.Bit of a comedown for him to go to yours after such a career.

Only a blind person or someone who doesn't understand football would slate Stockdale on his ability. He will be playing in the PL whether we go up or not...

Maiden Eagle
04-03-2017, 07:50 PM

39 times over 6 years, you muppet and he was loaned out to other Clubs on 6 occasions. Really something to boast about:rolleyes:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
Did he really? Must have missed these highlights. Bit of a comedown for him to go to yours after such a career.

To be honest it took me by surprise, England caps eh? Must have missed those games

SJ'sLoveMonkey
39 times over 6 years, you muppet and he was loaned out to other Clubs on 6 occasions. Really something to boast about:rolleyes:

Any solace for this utter bellend Maiden

EagleEater

Wasn't boasting about anything... Was just correcting your mate! :clown:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 07:52 PM
Wasn't boasting about anything... Was just correcting your mate! :clown:

Haha you do not need to correct me mate, I couldn't give a toss about David Stockdale, because let's face it he wouldn't be playing for your outfit if he was as good as you say would he? Let's be honest here

old git
04-03-2017, 07:53 PM
To be honest it took me by surprise, England caps eh? Must have missed those games

We were in the lower leagues when he played.Unlike most Tarquins we only support one club so ignored the premier.

CPFC85
04-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Not even Brighton will f*ck this one up. Despite their result today.

They'll finish second place to the barcodes.

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Haha you do not need to correct me mate, I couldn't give a toss about David Stockdale, because let's face it he wouldn't be playing for your outfit if he was as good as you say would he? Let's be honest here

No, he just has the best Goalkeeper stats in the division and we are sitting in 2nd, 6 points clear... Where as you lot still looking right behind your shoulder at the bottom 3...

old git
04-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Only a blind person or someone who doesn't understand football would slate Stockdale on his ability. He will be playing in the PL whether we go up or not...

Is NSC linked ed with the RNIB then? Plenty on there don't rate him.

old git
04-03-2017, 07:56 PM
No, he just has the best Goalkeeper stats in the division and we are sitting in 2nd,6 points clear... Where as you lot still looking right behind your shoulder at the bottom 3...

This morning we were looking up at fourth from bottom so that's better.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 07:58 PM
No, he just has the best Goalkeeper stats in the division and we are sitting in 2nd, 6 points clear... Where as you lot still looking right behind your shoulder at the bottom 3...

Yep in the league you have never played in HTH

Nause

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 07:59 PM

Wow, really?

old git
04-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Wow, really?

http://thumbs3.picclick.com/d/l400/pict/222129008754_/ROTHMANS-SKY-SPORTS-Football-Yearbook-2009-10-No40-softback.jpg

mpfn
04-03-2017, 08:05 PM

Stockdale always looks like there's a balls up waiting to happen.
Let's be honest, his career was going nowhere at the Cottage, so he dropped down a level to you lot.
I wouldn't be so confident with your 6 point cushion, that will soon whittle away with the chasing pack closing in.
Have you got the minerals ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Stockdale always looks like there's a balls up waiting to happen.
Let's be honest, his career was going nowhere at the Cottage, so he dropped down a level to you lot.
I wouldn't be so confident with your 6 point cushion, that will soon whittle away with the chasing pack closing in.
Have you got the minerals ?

You know the answer to that

thereichstuff
04-03-2017, 08:29 PM
You know the answer to that

We do as they do as well :p

Eagleinsussex
04-03-2017, 08:34 PM

Lol :lux:

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Taken from your 16 page "Brighton vs Newcastle thread"

https://i.imgur.com/t2ANpky.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QDCSGkM.jpg

thereichstuff
04-03-2017, 08:48 PM
Brilliant , still it keeps you of the streets you div .

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Brilliant , still it keeps you of the streets you div .

Likewise!

mpfn
04-03-2017, 08:51 PM

Darlow did have a good game.
Didn't Stockdale nearly F**k up in the 2nd half ?
Good shot stopper, but does make some bizarre decisions.

old git
04-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Darlow did have a good game.
Didn't Stockdale nearly F**k up in the 2nd half ?
Good shot stopper, but does make some bizarre decisions.

Joining Brighton being a case in point

mpfn
04-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Joining Brighton being a case in point

Fair point, well made :supergrin:

Eagleinsussex
04-03-2017, 10:19 PM

Hope Hennessy watches the highlights and has a good old laugh at the ball juggling skills of Mr Stockdale

grand aigle
04-03-2017, 10:24 PM

39 games over 6 years and has NO England caps according to wikipedia....called up but NEVER capped! Good effort though......and the second goal today was pure comedy genius!

EagleEater
04-03-2017, 10:27 PM
39 games over 6 years and has NO England caps according to wikipedia....called up but NEVER capped! Good effort though......and the second goal today was pure comedy genius!

Oh look she is back!

National team
2004 England 1 (0)

All counts!

Have you got over people calling you nasty names after your win today sweetheart? :love: You have to be one of the saddest supporters I have encountered (across all football team forums) Even the admin on here think you are a precious little pr1ck!

grand aigle
04-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Oh look she is back!

National team
2004 England 1 (0)

All counts!

Have you got over people calling you nasty names after your win today sweetheart? :love:

You have to be one of the saddest supports I have encountered (across all football team forums)

First you cant spell 2nd you are a ****!! As if I care what you think you brain dead moron!! Sad? Im not the one on a rivals board on a Saturday night talking bollocks am I? Ok so wikipedia is wrong!! fair enough I bow to your superior knowledge of pure shite Just checked....1 cap (as sub) for the England C non league under 23 squad.....in 2004 ...well done you! Clutching at straws.....

Twilko
05-03-2017, 04:54 AM
Just checked....1 cap (as sub) for the England C non league under 23 squad.....in 2004

Classic!

mpfn
05-03-2017, 07:31 AM
Oh look she is back!

National team
2004 England 1 (0)

All counts!

Have you got over people calling you nasty names after your win today sweetheart? :love: You have to be one of the saddest supporters I have encountered (across all football team forums) Even the admin on here think you are a precious little pr1ck!

How many other forums do you troll , you sad bottle job?

thereichstuff
05-03-2017, 08:35 AM
How many other forums do you troll , you sad bottle job?

Pappajaff undercover :p

Wibble Wobble
05-03-2017, 10:28 AM
http://cpfc.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48295&d=1488709640

Eagleinsussex
05-03-2017, 02:26 PM
http://cpfc.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48295&d=1488709640

You do realise you have the perfect name to describe the girls down the road, they're on a bit of a wibble wobble at the moment, Lol

Maiden Eagle
06-03-2017, 02:38 PM

LOL

Point of order here - while Stockdale has allegedly played one game for England (B Team or Schoolboys or is it Woman's team ?), Wayne Hennessey has played 65 times for Wales (and before you say it is only Wales, who did better at the recent Euros (?) and I think they are still ranked higher than England).

He has also played over 50 Prem games for Palace and also some top flight games for Wolves.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is very good but I think his stats stack up better than Stockdale's (ATM!)