PDA

View Full Version : It's their time! (apparently)

andyocpfc
24-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Brighton mob produce motivational video ahead of the next couple of months.

Are they jumping the gun too soon being only 4 points ahead of 3rd place Huddersfield? Might they end up with egg on their face.

What do you make of the video?

I'd LOVE for them to slip up again, as we all would. It seems unlikely but, BUT.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcZcu8kS1ww

(sorry can't embed the video for some reason)

Phil's Barber
24-02-2017, 10:40 AM
:D Excellent.

Bunch of drama queens.

fioreuk
24-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Might they end up with egg on their face.

A similar feeling that many of them are used to :jerkit:

Bless.....such creative types.

mpfn
24-02-2017, 11:28 AM
What could possibly go wrong ?

thereichstuff
24-02-2017, 01:21 PM
They are sooo pumped !:D

Eagleinsussex
24-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Didn't they do this last year and the 2 years before when they were in the play-offs Lol

fioreuk
24-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Didn't they do this last year and the 2 years before when they were in the play-offs Lol

No...they were too busy booking Wembley hotel rooms to make inspirational short films.

Eagleinsussex
24-02-2017, 01:47 PM
No...they were too busy booking Wembley hotel rooms to make inspirational short films.

Oh yeah, of course...

old git
24-02-2017, 02:34 PM
They should have had one of their fans all time sporting heroes doing the narration-

Tim Henman.

SeanPalace84
24-02-2017, 02:53 PM
4 points is NOTHING! Lots of games to go. They will **** up.

ONFG
24-02-2017, 03:00 PM
They should have had one of their fans all time sporting heroes doing the narration-

Tim Herman.

Alan Carr?

Worth watching for Stockdale's multiple penalty saves. The lad just doesn't concede penalties...

:p

Selhurst Celtic
24-02-2017, 03:42 PM
I can't tell if the responses to this thread are serious, or not:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?348719-Fox-Amongst-The-Gulls

Whereas this thread is glorious:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?348645-Russian-Orel-Butchers

The mocking of the noddy Reading fans (who were face painted and dressed in the clubshop due to it being an FA Cup semi final) without a sense of irony as standard for the deluded Tarquins of Bwighton.

Selhurst Celtic
24-02-2017, 03:43 PM

Tim Henman.

Brian Sewell.

old git
24-02-2017, 08:52 PM
They have club produced plastic shit and try to take the piss out of the HF trying to be positive.They even have a picture of block B in the FA cup and ask where the HF are.
Here is the answer-
In block E you massive twats.

Crofty
24-02-2017, 09:18 PM
And the winner is…………………Newcastle……….runner up…Huddersfield……...

Crofty
24-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Brian Sewell.

Timmy Mallet:jerkit:

dannyb1
24-02-2017, 10:31 PM
And the winner is…………………Newcastle……….runner up…Huddersfield……...

Brighton knocked out of the play offs by tinpot Sheffield Wednesday.

EagleEater
25-02-2017, 12:55 AM
So much desperation... Hope you lose miserably to Middlesbrough!

thereichstuff
25-02-2017, 09:58 AM

Did the video give you goosebumps ?

grand aigle
25-02-2017, 10:03 AM

At 5.30 I'm sure most of us will be supporting Reading whatever happens to us....Enjoy your annual choke.....Hope Mutch scores the winner for them, be about the only useful thing he's done all season,!

Big Gav
25-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Did the video give you goosebumps ?

No but I nearly pissed myself laughing

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 10:04 AM

It's the tinpot derby today isn't it? Two soulless non entity clubs with middle class divs for fans, both couldn't get an atmosphere going if their lives depended on it. The Royals versus The Seagulls it should be an opera not a football match.

Selhurst Celtic
25-02-2017, 10:37 AM
It's the tinpot derby today isn't it?.

Edit

mpfn
25-02-2017, 10:56 AM
It's the tinpot derby today isn't it? Two soulless non entity clubs with middle class divs for fans, both couldn't get an atmosphere going if their lives depended on it. The Royals versus The Seagulls it should be an opera not a football match.

I feel sorry for the Reading fans today, they're apparently going to get battered by a wall of noise !
I'm sure we'll be able to hear it up here :supergrin:

thereichstuff
25-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Our support will be overwhelming tomorrow

People talking of drums?
No need tomorrow, when Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it
Sheffield Wednesday fans at the Amex for the play offs last season will vouch for that
Remember at the goldstone in 97(fighting for survival) Cambridge manager said it was the most intimidating atmos he's heard, never forget that night in north stand it was mental
All day drinking 5:30 kick off, tomorrow will be electric
Reading fans beware, put your earplugs in, you're gonna get battered by a wall of sound

:eek::supergrin::lux:

elgrande
25-02-2017, 11:00 AM

People talking of drums?
No need tomorrow, when Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it
Sheffield Wednesday fans at the Amex for the play offs last season will vouch for that
Remember at the goldstone in 97(fighting for survival) Cambridge manager said it was the most intimidating atmos he's heard, never forget that night in north stand it was mental
Reading fans beware, put your earplugs in, you're gonna get battered by a wall of sound

Is that for real....wtf

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 11:10 AM

People talking of drums?

:D thanks for that I needed cheering up

Selhurst Celtic
25-02-2017, 11:29 AM
"Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it" and then names a play off match last year, then has to go back twenty (20) years.

Deluded Tarquin div.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 11:31 AM
"Brighton fans step up to the plate there's not too many clubs that can equal it" and then names a play off match last year, then has to go back twenty (20) years.

Deluded Tarquin div.

Yep they congratulate themselves for actually making a noise in a play off semi-final! Brilliant

old git
25-02-2017, 11:37 AM
Has anyone ever heard of Brighton and atmosphere mentioned in the same sentence apart from by their own fans?

Selhurst Celtic
25-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Yes. But the word "shit" is usually included as well.

Gollum
25-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Huddersfield...coming through with exquisite timing.......

firstgame63cpfc
25-02-2017, 01:39 PM
More like choking sounds:D

RUSSELL
25-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Wow!! That's errr some wall of noies!!!

elgrande
25-02-2017, 06:02 PM
Two artificial football teams playing in soulless bowl......who knew.

Penstone Eagle
25-02-2017, 06:14 PM
Lot of people dressed as seats again.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Embarrassing

Penstone Eagle
25-02-2017, 06:37 PM
Just look at all those empty seats.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Just look at all those empty seats.

30k sell out!

Penstone Eagle
25-02-2017, 06:57 PM
30k sell out!

Is that you Wigman?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
25-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Is that you Wigman?

I'm only responding

old git
25-02-2017, 09:28 PM
You lot are so biased.I just watched the goals on sky and it looked like some fans in the stand actually move when knockaert scored.

Big Gav
25-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Brilliant :) Sad deluded twats as always they really are something else

Penstone Eagle
26-02-2017, 08:34 AM
I'm only responding

:D

Hitler
26-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Brilliant :) Sad deluded twats as always they really are something else

You're not something else are ya, consistently a vag.

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 02:25 PM
You're not something else are ya, consistently a vag.

You have the front to complain that people arent nice to you, yet every post of yours is littered with personal and sexual insults...like how youve shagged all our mothers/sisters (when in reality you only shag your right hand). You really are a disgusting filthy clown who has no friends other than the other tramps down the park! Run along and catch another disease!!

Hitler
26-02-2017, 06:00 PM
You have the front to complain that people arent nice to you, yet every post of yours is littered with personal and sexual insults...like how youve shagged all our mothers/sisters (when in reality you only shag your right hand). You really are a disgusting filthy clown who has no friends other than the other tramps down the park! Run along and catch another disease!!

But I DID shag your mum though, give her some credit.

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 06:08 PM

cretin!! congratulations you have been reported again!!

Hitler
26-02-2017, 06:26 PM
cretin!! congratulations you have been reported again!!

Nooo!
I was on course for a merit badge too, you toady.

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Nooo!
I was on course for a merit badge too, you toady.

Wanna send your address and we can talk about it?

Maiden Eagle
26-02-2017, 06:40 PM

His address ?

A Park Bench, somewhere in Hove.

He's probably on his way to the Soup Kitchen, for his evening meal ATM.

Penstone Eagle
26-02-2017, 06:41 PM

Don't waste your time on this stupid ****

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Don't waste your time on this stupid ****

Just sick of his constant sexual innuendo ridden posts referring to mothers sisters etc...always referring to people as gay (when he supposedly supports BHA) as an insult....there is banter and then there is that sick ****....why is he tolerated on here or anywhere else?? Disgusting unfunny excuse for a human being who should be banned for life! Hes already banned from NSC but is able to post his vile shite on here!

Phil's Barber
26-02-2017, 06:50 PM

You could neck the contents of Pele's medicine draw and you still couldn't shag anything. Impotent old tramp.

sherrifbart
26-02-2017, 06:54 PM
He is unfortunately,the archetypal keyboard warrior.A gutless little ponce who wouldnt say boo to a goose in public,but brave as hell whilst sitting in his bedsit,his dick in his hand.When he makes remarks about peoples family,he plumbs the depths of his own personal sewer.A sh1thouse of a man.Ban the twat.

thereichstuff
26-02-2017, 06:56 PM
He is unfortunately,the archetypal keyboard warrior.A gutless little ponce who wouldnt say boo to a goose in public,but brave as hell whilst sitting in his bedsit,his dick in his hand.When he makes remarks about peoples family,he plumbs the depths of his own personal sewer.A sh1thouse of a man.Ban the twat.

Yep his picture tells you all you need to know .

Big Gav
26-02-2017, 07:54 PM

No female would go within a million miles of you and you know it

Eagleinsussex
26-02-2017, 08:21 PM

He's just a sad little shit, plus he's a weed, he'd never have the bottle to meet.

Les Butler
26-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Thread started in the away forum taking the piss out of Brighton then Brighton supporter comes back does a bit of your mum /sister wind up baiting banter back and it's reported .....

Fecking seriously ?

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Thread started in the away forum taking the piss out of Brighton then Brighton supporter comes back does a bit of your mum /sister wind up baiting banter back and it's reported .....

Fecking seriously ?

yeah fecking seriously! As you well know it is a lot more than that, homophobic abuse mainly but NOT banter, personal abuse to plenty on here...Try it on nSC and see what happens!

Les Butler
26-02-2017, 08:50 PM
yeah fecking seriously! As you well know it is a lot more than that, homophobic abuse mainly but NOT banter, personal abuse to plenty on here...Try it on nSC and see what happens!

This is not the place for you, stay on the main Palace board ......Take a look around at the insults about Brighton support being gay or whatever insults given out ?

This is why we have an away end and this is not the NSC if we give it out we should be able to take it rather than getting upset over your mum /sister rubbish ...Come on.

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 08:52 PM

LOL! Well and truly put in your place!

Nearly every post by you lot on here is a homophobic inuendo or personal abuse! You love to dish it out and then scream for a mod when you get a dose of it back!

Maybe you should stick to the general forum, I think the away forum is a bit much for you, precious...

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:00 PM
This is not the place for you, stay on the main Palace board ......Take a look around at the insults about Brighton support being gay or whatever insults given out ?

This is why we have an away end and this is not the NSC if we give it out we should be able to take it rather than getting upset over your mum /sister rubbish ...Come on.

Beat me to it... I respect you for seeing it for what it is and acting in a non biased fashion. I personally think NSC should have an "AWAY END" and have relaxed moderation in there.

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 09:00 PM

Nearly every post by you lot on here is a homophobic inuendo or personal abuse! You love to dish it out and then scream for a mod when you get a dose of it back!

Maybe you should stick to the general forum, I think the away forum is a bit much for you, precious...

Ok im out of here, you eagleeater can go f uck yourself!

PIE "N" MASH
26-02-2017, 09:01 PM

Feck off ya mincing queen wanker:p

EagleEater
Feck off ya mincing queen wanker:p

Thats the spirit! :p

grand aigle

OK fin e im outta here! So you are saying absolutely anythng goes on here???OK lets do it!!

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:02 PM
Ok im out of here, you eagleeater can go f uck yourself!

Awwww, goodbye sweetheart! :love:

grand aigle
26-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Awwww, goodbye sweetheart! :love:

as i said go f uck yourself
You are now on ignore sweetcheeks!

old git
26-02-2017, 09:09 PM

You've got some front you half- wit.The away forum me was too much so you disappeared for years.:clown:

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:11 PM
as i said go f uck yourself
You are now on ignore sweetcheeks!

Reports posters to mods for personal abuse and then repeatedly tells me to go "**** myself"

I have never once personaly insulted you (or anyone on here) I suggest you look at your own moral compass before worrying about others.

Maiden Eagle
26-02-2017, 09:12 PM

You love to dish it out and then disappear for 4 years when a thread you started, makes you look an idiot.

Worst sort of troll, you are - Sing when you're winning but melt away when you're losing.

And when have you been remotely polite on here ? Of course you don't have to be, but you should notice that some away fans on here, like your mate, Wigman and the chap from Leicester, are treated with respect (by most).

You dish it out almost every time you post, looking for a reaction. You would soon get bored if we all agreed with you - But who is going to agree with a pr*ck like you ??:clown:

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:14 PM
You love to dish it out and then disappear for 4 years when a thread you started, makes you look an idiot.

Worst sort of troll, you are - Sing when you're winning but melt away when you're losing.

And when have you been remotely polite on here ? Of course you don't have to be, but you should notice that some away fans on here, like your mate, Wigman and the chap from Leicester, are treated with respect (by most).

You dish it out almost every time you post, looking for a reaction. You would soon get bored it we all agreed with you - But who is going to agree with a pr*ck like you ??:clown:

I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I have already given a full explanation why and provided screenshots. Cling to what you want to believe. It's all you have got... Both of you are like a continious broken record, desperatly hoping/believing it to be true.

As soon as I see Maiden Eagle post I know it's going to be the same old recycled nonsense... It's all you have!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Reports posters to mods for personal abuse and then repeatedly tells me to go "**** myself"

I have never once personaly insulted you (or anyone on here) I suggest you look at your own moral compass before worrying about others.

Piss off you pillow biting, rump roasting, shit stabbing Tarquin

Somebody said anything goes so sod it! :supergrin:

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:17 PM

Fine by me! :p

old git
26-02-2017, 09:18 PM

Not really much of an insult.You missed out the biggest one ,Brighton.:p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Not really much of an insult.You missed out the biggest one ,Brighton.:p

I knew I had forgotten something!! :(

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:20 PM
Still if we happen to stay up and the Tarquins **** up as usual,we won't be hearing from any of them except Wigman for quite some time

Les Butler
26-02-2017, 09:21 PM

Don't think I said anything goes :D but if you give it bla bla bla and all that.

We all know this is pure bullshit anyways don't we ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Don't think I said anything goes :D but if you give it bla bla bla and all that.

We all know this is pure bullshit anyways don't we ?

It's the away end I have no problem if they give it, I give it plenty so I wouldn't expect anything less

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Still if we happen to stay up and the Tarquins **** up as usual,we won't be hearing from any of them except Wigman for quite some time

I personaly think there is a very good chance we will be playing each other in the PL next season... Although I'm not making the mistake of making any solid predictions after last time ;)

I will still come on here regardless...

Maiden Eagle
26-02-2017, 09:25 PM
I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I have already given a full explanation why and provided screenshots. Cling to what you want to believe. It's all you have got... Both of you are like a continious broken record, desperatly hoping/believing it to be true.

As soon as I see Maiden Eagle post I know it's going to be the same old recycled nonsense... It's all you have!

I love repeating the fact that you started a thread predicting relegation for CPFC in 12/13 and we actually got promoted !! And you quietly left this forum for 4 years !!

You can claim what you want, but none of us believe that you were banned from the away end (GPD perhaps but who gets banned from the away end ?), And it was funny how your ban was lifted on the day we lost in the FA Cup Final ??!!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:25 PM
I personaly think there is a very good chance we will be playing each other in the PL next season... Although I'm not making any predictions after last time ;)

Oh go on I like your lots "predictions"

old git
26-02-2017, 09:26 PM
I personaly think there is a very good chance we will be playing each other in the PL next season... Although I'm not making any predictions after last time ;)

Given both clubs tendency to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory I would say a championship match would be more likely.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:27 PM
I love repeating the fact that you started a thread predicting relegation for CPFC in 12/13 and we actually got promoted !! And you quietly left this forum for 4 years !!

You can claim what you want, but none of us believe that you were banned from the away end (GPD perhaps but who gets banned from the away end ?), And it was funny how your ban was lifted on the day we lost in the FA Cup Final ??!!

To be fair Maiden they claim that their new found 20 odd thousand fans are Goldstone returnees, so I wouldn't hold too much stock on their claims

Penstone Eagle
26-02-2017, 09:31 PM
To be fair Maiden they claim that their new found 20 odd thousand fans are Goldstone returnees, so I wouldn't hold too much stock on their claims

Yep, 14000 of them locked out at withdean

Maiden Eagle
26-02-2017, 09:32 PM

I thought most of them were locked out of a sold out Withdean Stadium, each game.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
Yep, 14000 of them locked out at withdean

Only 14000??

SJ'sLoveMonkey
I thought most of them were locked out of a sold out Withdean Stadium, each game.

They were chucking them in at The Withdean

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:34 PM
You lot seem more obssesed with our attendances than any Brighton fan I've ever met...

I have yet to see any banners telling football tourists or fans from other countries to stay out of the ground either... I have read numerous threads on your main forum moaning about the huge influx of plastic fans/JCLs/football tourists etc.

I'd get your own house in order before worrying about ours!

Maiden Eagle
26-02-2017, 09:34 PM
They were chucking them in at The Withdean

And Hitler (in his stewarding days) was chucking them out !

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:36 PM
And Hitler (in his stewarding days) was chucking them out !

Was that from his boat?

old git
26-02-2017, 09:38 PM
You lot seem more obssesed with our attendances than any Brighton fan I've ever met...

I have yet to see any banners telling football tourists or fans from other countries to stay out of the ground either... I have read numerous threads on your main forum moaning about the huge influx of plastic fans/JCLs/football tourists etc.

Your lot can't really moan as about 75% would be jcls themselves.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-02-2017, 09:39 PM

You still here poo nudger? ;)

EagleEater
26-02-2017, 09:40 PM
You still here poo nudger? ;)

Reported! Ignored! Go **** yourself etc :sob:

;)

Nth Kent Eagle
26-02-2017, 09:42 PM

You'll find the touts are very enterprising because in the PL there is serious money to be made. Buy a season ticket for £500 and do a deal with a hotel concierge to sell it for £150 v MU, Liverpool and Arsenal, £100 for WHU and accept the odd midweek match when they cannot shift it.

eagle mart
27-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Given both clubs tendency to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory I would say a championship match would be more likely.

This.

Mind you, our 1st XI & bench depth is ridiculous on paper.

Penstone Eagle
27-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Only 14000??

yes, there was no park and ride in operation then, and no train travel included in the match ticket price :p

grand aigle
27-02-2017, 10:16 AM

relegatedeagle
27-02-2017, 11:27 AM
yes, there was no park and ride in operation then, and no train travel included in the match ticket price :p

Penstone shows his ignorance for facts yet again, who would have thought it!

"There was considerable opposition in the neighbourhood to allowing the club to use the stadium. After some unique concessions were made, the club was allowed to move into Withdean in 1999. Amplified music was banned during football matches (except for the traditional "Sussex by the Sea"), and matchday parking restrictions were imposed within a one-mile radius of the ground. After a year, the music restrictions were eased, but the parking limitations continued in force. The price of each match ticket included a public transportation voucher allowing free bus or rail travel throughout the Brighton and Hove area.":jerkit::clown:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdean_Stadium

little al
27-02-2017, 11:36 AM

"There was considerable opposition in the neighbourhood to allowing the club to use the stadium. After some unique concessions were made, the club was allowed to move into Withdean in 1999. Amplified music was banned during football matches (except for the traditional "Sussex by the Sea"), and matchday parking restrictions were imposed within a one-mile radius of the ground. After a year, the music restrictions were eased, but the parking limitations continued in force. The price of each match ticket included a public transportation voucher allowing free bus or rail travel throughout the Brighton and Hove area.":jerkit::clown:

So even less of an excuse to stay away.

Penstone Eagle
27-02-2017, 11:57 AM

bore off you tool.

fact is you couldn't even fill it lol

Big Gav
27-02-2017, 01:12 PM

Ah bless he went out of his way to look that up :D At least they kept the traditional Good old Sussex by the sea. Its still rousing the hordes before matches. Or maybe not

Hitler
27-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Ah bless he went out of his way to look that up :D At least they kept the traditional Good old Sussex by the sea. Its still rousing the hordes before matches. Or maybe not

And you'll be feeling (book boof) sad all over....so sad you're down :sob:

Maiden Eagle
27-02-2017, 10:25 PM
And you'll be feeling (book boof) sad all over....so sad you're down :sob:

Our team may be going down, but at least we're not a down and out, like you.

PS Don't suppose you see much football, these days - Suspect you're banned from the Amex (for your bully boy steward antics).

Big Gav
27-02-2017, 10:31 PM

PS Don't suppose you see much football, these days - Suspect you're banned from the Amex (for your bully boy steward antics).

Banned because no-one wants to sit near an old tramp stinking of piss

dufski13
07-03-2017, 08:15 AM

Sorry but we are not going down. Just as Brighton are not coming up.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 12:43 PM
At 5.30 I'm sure most of us will be supporting Reading whatever happens to us....Enjoy your annual choke.....Hope Mutch scores the winner for them, be about the only useful thing he's done all season,!

See you were wrong here as well. Bit of egg on your face i would say :supergrin:

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Sorry but we are not going down. Just as Brighton are not coming up.

Whats the lottery numbers?

CharlieCPFC
13-09-2017, 01:09 PM
Whats the lottery numbers?

How empty is your life going through almost every thread on the away end. I've just seen you've replied last to the top 9/10 or so threads.

You sad, sad c**t

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:37 PM
How empty is your life going through almost every thread on the away end. I've just seen you've replied last to the top 9/10 or so threads.

You sad, sad c**t

Just putting you lot in your place finally - look at all the shit you lot post over here and how WRONG you ALWAYS are.

by the way im getting paid to be over the away end posting :D

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Just putting you lot in your place finally

Oh no! Please stop! We can't take it anymore!
Your silver-tongued satire has us all at your mercy.

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Just putting you lot in your place finally - look at all the shit you lot post over here and how WRONG you ALWAYS are.

Of course you are sweetie!

old git
13-09-2017, 02:25 PM

Can you tell us one post where anyone has been put in their place?

HurstpierPalace
13-09-2017, 02:28 PM

Your strange trawling back through old threads and posting on here with almost obsessive zeal smacks of insanity. Watching Brighton get continuously dicked on by your rivals over the years must really have cut deep. :supergrin:

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Your strange trawling back through old threads and posting on here with almost obsessive zeal smacks of insanity. Watching Brighton get continuously dicked on by your rivals over the years must really have cut deep. :supergrin:

Yea it really hurts - i'm pulling you lot up on your stupid prediction that didn't quite work out for you, like you did with the Relegation thread that was created by a super seagulls fan and keep going on about it.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Read back through the tread you gimps - It makes for funny reading at the desperation that you lot had for us not to come up lol - pathetic

old git
13-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Read back through the tread you gimps - It makes for funny reading at the desperation that you lot had for us not to come up lol - pathetic

Why would we want you up? You are supposed to be our rivals .The truth is that your complete failure as a football club over decades ruined that.

HurstpierPalace
13-09-2017, 02:40 PM
A personal friend of yours or do you not have much else going on? I personally don't tend to feel compelled to go and restore the pride of Palace fans that have piped up on NSC.

old git
13-09-2017, 02:41 PM

Oh no,a fan of another team has called me a gimp.
Mods,mods ban him. (He says in a NSC type Whiney voice)

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Oh no,a fan of another team has called me a gimp.
Mods,mods ban him. (He says in a NSC type Whiney voice)

Shows that you lot post bollox and claim it to be facts - Must be in the CPFC DNA lol

old git
13-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Shows that you lot post bollox and claim it to be facts - Must be in the CPFC DNA lol

What does?
And stop posting lol.

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 02:45 PM

Ooooooh!
Take that!

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 02:50 PM

The trouble is, what you and your plastic ilk seem to forget is that you're only on the radar because of us.
I'm old enough to have watched us at that shithole you gave up on.
We've always been your betters. Always have been, always will be.

CPFC Since 68
13-09-2017, 03:18 PM
The trouble is, what you and your plastic ilk seem to forget is that you're only on the radar because of us.

They used to give up their end regularly back in the day so no surprise when they couldn't be bothered trying to hold on to the ground . Waving an angry fist and shouting " you damn scoundrels " doesn't count.

Pidster
13-09-2017, 07:06 PM

I'm growing tyred of your post and your mangling of English.

SwoopingGull
15-09-2017, 10:57 AM
I'm growing tyred of your post and your mangling of English.

Thats shame - get used to it twat xx

grand aigle
15-09-2017, 10:58 AM

Well at least until we beat them and they lose a few gaes!

SwoopingGull
15-09-2017, 10:59 AM

Yea ok then - how you gonna manage that with your shitty stadium and infrastructure? You have been fighting fires for the last 3 seasons and your luck with eventually run out and you will be relegated with **** all to show for it lol..

keep dreaming tho dreamer. :supergrin:

Pidster
15-09-2017, 12:17 PM

I have sent the following to the moderators ( first time I have ever felt the need to ).

"Being called a twat does not upset me. Brighton fans posting on the away end and engaging in "bants" does not upset me , and god knows I wouldn't like the BBS to become stalinistic like Northstandchat, but would one of you consider telling SwoopingGull that his posts are just tiresome juvenile trolling and that he should change his ways before being banned. We have a handful of decent Weed posters, but this moronic specimen brings nothing to the party",

Payney
15-09-2017, 12:27 PM
I have sent the following to the moderators ( first time I have ever felt the need to ).

"Being called a twat does not upset me. Brighton fans posting on the away end and engaging in "bants" does not upset me , and god knows I wouldn't like the BBS to become stalinistic like Northstandchat, but would one of you consider telling SwoopingGull that his posts are just tiresome juvenile trolling and that he should change his ways before being banned. We have a handful of decent Weed posters, but this moronic specimen brings nothing to the party",

Soppy gull needs banning for just being boring. No wit,charm or humour he is just plain boring.

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 09:39 AM

Soppy gull needs banning for just being boring. No wit,charm or humour he is just plain boring.

Ha Ha Ha.. .

Please Mods tell this naughty boy off has he is laughing at us while we are shit and we dont like it. :eek: Grow up sad sacks. :D

old git
18-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Ha Ha Ha.. .

Please Mods tell this naughty boy off has he is laughing at us while we are shit and we dont like it. :eek: Grow up sad sacks. :D

You are only laughing in the manner of some poor soul in a Victorian asylum.I bet you are a right chap in real life.:supergrin:

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 11:03 AM
You are only laughing in the manner of some poor soul in a Victorian asylum.I bet you are a right chap in real life.:supergrin:

I guarantee you if we were to sit in a pub together for a fews beers, i would have you in stitches with my comedy.

smileysmith
28-09-2017, 11:38 AM
I guarantee you if we were to sit in a pub together for a fews beers, i would have you in stitches with my comedy.
I suspect you'd be in stitches ...

("I don't see anyone else smiling ... are you sure?")

SwoopingGull
28-09-2017, 06:15 PM
I suspect you'd be in stitches ...

("I don't see anyone else smiling ... are you sure?")
OK smiley.

mpfn
28-09-2017, 06:41 PM

What a horrendous idea.
You prattling on all night about IT , whilst posting on the bbs.
What a prannet !

thereichstuff
28-09-2017, 06:52 PM
All in good time lads . Furk and wiggers haven't posted for a while , they know as we do it's far to early to celebrate let's wait and see .

Coastal Palace
28-09-2017, 06:56 PM
Yea ok then - how you gonna manage that with your shitty stadium and infrastructure? You have been fighting fires for the last 3 seasons and your luck with eventually run out and you will be relegated with **** all to show for it lol..

keep dreaming tho dreamer. :supergrin:

And yet despite all that, your so called fans sold out your ground and your club!

Coastal Palace
28-09-2017, 07:05 PM
The capitulation of The Goldstone was always a given though.

Small fanbase.
Based in a county not associated with association football.
Dismissed as a nothing club by the great Brian Clough.
Toy R Us being a stronger pull for the locals.
That Tesco strip.

The list could go on.
And on....

matbha
28-09-2017, 07:21 PM

Plastic ilk ? 12000 in the championship 25000 now you go down and its back to the norm ,we will still sell out games in the championship and will have more season ticket holders , admit it you never went to the goldstone last time we played you there was 1990

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Plastic ilk ? 12000 in the championship 25000 now you go down and its back to the norm ,we will still sell out games in the championship and will have more season ticket holders , admit it you never went to the goldstone last time we played you there was 1990

We got 12k maybe a couple of times you cretin we averaged 18k last time we were in The Championship. You rarely sold out the athletics track yet you now get 25k plus and yet you call us plastics! Yet again a weed with zero self awareness

old git
28-09-2017, 07:46 PM

2-0 to the good guys.ZDS cup.

matbha
28-09-2017, 07:55 PM
We got 12k maybe a couple of times you cretin we averaged 18k last time we were in The Championship. You rarely sold out the athletics track yet you now get 25k plus and yet you call us plastics! Yet again a weed with zero self awareness

18k lol does sJ stand for joke

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-09-2017, 07:57 PM

Have a look you soppy twat

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Nice pitch invasion as well when Brighty scored

matbha
28-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Yep you scored just after John B hit the crossbar for us remember Mark Bright getting the second great header to be fair

old git
28-09-2017, 07:59 PM

How about a bet if you are so confident .You say 12k ,sj says 18k. Nearest wins.

old git
28-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Nice pitch invasion as well when Brighty scored

:shy:

Coastal Palace
28-09-2017, 08:11 PM

Quiet now!
You Whitgift Centre wanker.
:jerkit:

matbha
28-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Quiet now!
You Whitgift Centre wanker.
:jerkit:

Lol you are a pathetic fail you never went to the goldstone time to grow up kid :jerkit::clown:

Coastal Palace
28-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Lol you are a pathetic fail you never went to the goldstone time to grow up kid :jerkit::clown:

That's the difference between you and I. I've been to all your grounds.
You've only ever been to the latest one, you half-wit inbred.
I take that back. Calling you a half-wit is an insult to half-wits.
Not so much to inbreds though.

elgrande
28-09-2017, 10:05 PM

I did many a time,as did 1000s of other palace fans when we used to take over your ground,mainly because you didn't have any.

thereichstuff
29-09-2017, 06:39 AM
It's game over . Early October and we're done :

Ever since we moved into the Amex, Palace being the long term dominant club looked like becoming a temporary thing. We are currently ahead of them in every single department. The changeover may not complete this season, but it is clearly imminent to anyone with a functioning brain. Hope you enjoyed your decades of illgotten superiority, lads.

Which one of our resident divs wrote this piece I wonder . Blooms hand outs haven't registered yet .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-09-2017, 07:06 AM
It's game over . Early October and we're done :

Ever since we moved into the Amex, Palace being the long term dominant club looked like becoming a temporary thing. We are currently ahead of them in every single department. The changeover may not complete this season, but it is clearly imminent to anyone with a functioning brain. Hope you enjoyed your decades of illgotten superiority, lads.

Which one of our resident divs wrote this piece I wonder . Blooms hand outs haven't registered yet .

:D:D:D

old git
29-09-2017, 07:25 AM
God it has really hurt them hasn't it.
It hurts even more that we are not bothered about their stadium or that they are a little bit above us points wise.

thereichstuff
29-09-2017, 08:49 AM
It hurts even more that we are not bothered about their stadium or that they are a little bit above us points wise.

All those years of being second fiddle pre bloom and after then bang let us have it :D

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:24 AM

No OG the tables are turning but you cant see it through those Red and Blue Specs.

You are in the shit but fair play to all you lot ignoring it and sweeping it under the carpet. Out of site out of mind.

So what's gonna happen if we beat you? Twitter and BBS will go into meltdown and Parish will be in for more abuse from you knuckle draggers lol..

Remember after the Chelsea games you're 30 game season starts. In 65 matches you have won 14 but now in the next 30 you are going to win 12 lol... OK Then. You're ****ed.

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:27 AM
All those years of being second fiddle pre bloom and after then bang let us have it :D

We are above you in every department. Set up, Infrastructure, Staff, Recruitment, Scouting Network. Its only the thick Palace fans that can't accept that.

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:29 AM
That's the difference between you and I. I've been to all your grounds.

Yea of course you have. I have proven that you speak crap so excuse me if i dont believe a word you type.

Phil's Barber
29-09-2017, 09:31 AM
We are above you in every department. Set up, Infrastructure, Staff, Recruitment, Scouting Network. Its only the thick Palace fans that can't accept that.

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:35 AM

Back it up then if you dont agree? Oh, You cant so you hide behind smileys.

Prove im wrong then if you actually can and brave enough?

Phil's Barber
29-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Brave enough? :D:D:D. Soppy Tarquin.

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Brave enough? :D:D:D. Soppy Tarquin.

See you can't counter the argument can you. And im the soppy Tarquin? lol

Phil's Barber
29-09-2017, 09:59 AM
What argument? And yes.

old git
29-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Back it up then if you dont agree? Oh, You cant so you hide behind smileys.

Prove im wrong then if you actually can and brave enough?

:confused::sunglasses::S::eek::grrr::moo::D:lux::h mph: :jerkit:

thereichstuff
29-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Yep you scored just after John B hit the crossbar for us remember Mark Bright getting the second great header to be fair

Great bit of research there .

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 11:01 AM
What argument? And yes.

That we are better than you in every department.

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 11:02 AM
:confused::sunglasses::S::eek::grrr::moo::D:lux::h mph: :jerkit:

Thought as much, you agree as well :D

Phil's Barber
29-09-2017, 12:31 PM

If you say so.

old git
29-09-2017, 02:15 PM

You walked away from your club when needed.Its only the thick Tarquins that can't accept that.
See what I did there?

thereichstuff
29-09-2017, 02:38 PM
You walked away from your club when needed.Its only the thick Tarquins that can't accept that.
See what I did there?

Even mr bloom snr couldn't be arsed .

old git
29-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Even mr bloom snr couldn't be arsed .

Not a football town I suppose.

Eagleinsussex
29-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Not a football town I suppose.

Very true, as a certain Mr Clough confirmed

smileysmith
29-09-2017, 03:11 PM

Except for humiliating victories over your rivals you mean? :lux:

(and the rest is very much debatable!)

matbha
29-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Great bit of research there .

I was there in the same spot I occupied every home match from 79 :)

matbha
29-09-2017, 03:30 PM
:That's the difference between you and I. I've been to all your grounds.

Ive had a season ticket at every home ground we have played at :jerkit:

thereichstuff
29-09-2017, 03:52 PM
I was there in the same spot I occupied every home match from 79 :)

:) of course you was .

thereichstuff
29-09-2017, 03:52 PM
:

PIE "N" MASH
29-09-2017, 05:13 PM
:

A true bellend:lux::lux:

old git
29-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Can anyone explain why the Tarquins on here are so desperate to get our approval?
"Please like our ground"
"read build a bonfire "
"it wasn't our fault the ground was sold"
"I have been going years"
It goes on and on. We know they suffer from 'little brother syndrome' but it seems to be more than that.

Eagleinsussex
29-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Can anyone explain why the Tarquins on here are so desperate to get our approval?
"Please like our ground"
"read build a bonfire "
It goes on and on. We know they suffer from 'little brother syndrome' but it seems to be more than that.

It's not just us, they're desperate to be loved by everyone, the way they comment on what other supporters say after visiting their wonky stadium, begging for nice comments so they can feel all warm inside, but woe betide anyone who says anything negative, they're just jealous.

Selhurst Celtic
29-09-2017, 07:15 PM
:

Ha. You genuinely don't realise how much of a stupid c*** you sound.

matbha
29-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Ha. You genuinely don't realise how much of a stupid c*** you sound.

Lol its called being a fan through thick or thin

matbha
29-09-2017, 08:14 PM
A true bellend:lux::lux:

Why ? ST at the goldstone And in gilligham withdean and the amex
:clown:

Selhurst Celtic
29-09-2017, 08:19 PM

Stop wriggling in my keepnet.

wigman
29-09-2017, 08:34 PM
"Please like our ground"
"read build a bonfire "

We will never get your approval, be it from yourself or any of your other fellow fans.
Personally I want you all to hate us and vice versa but the truth is I now have more dislike for the Premier League elite clubs and more importantly their so called fans.
Wind the clock back 18 months or so on this board and some were saying on here that you were light years ahead of us.
The fact is there is not much between us.
Both of our clubs will do well to stay up this season and both sets of fans will mock at each other's misfortunes.

HurstpierPalace
29-09-2017, 08:43 PM
We will never get your approval, be it from yourself or any of your other fellow fans.
Personally I want you all to hate us and vice versa but the truth is I now have more dislike for the Premier League elite clubs and more importantly their so called fans.
Wind the clock back 18 months or so on this board and some were saying on here that you were light years ahead of us.
The fact is there is not much between us.
Both of our clubs will do well to stay up this season and both sets of fans will mock at each other's misfortunes.

Good post. Unfortunately Hughton looks to have learnt from his previous stints in the Premier League and made a tidy side out of a group of mediocre players (with a couple of good additions in the right places.)

Things our end, with probably a better side on paper, are looking in far worse shape with fundamental issues that need addressing. As sad as it is I'm simply hoping Brighton join Palace in being relegated next May but wouldn't be surprised to see them stay up.

PIE "N" MASH
30-09-2017, 06:07 AM
Why ? ST at the goldstone And in gilligham withdean and the amex
:clown:

I can see the benefit,coudn't risk not getting a seat at any of those grounds.What with the sell outs every game and the waiting list(s)
:bash::bash:

thereichstuff
30-09-2017, 06:41 AM

No , as pointed out , it's you sounding like a **** yer :jerkit:

matbha
01-10-2017, 01:49 PM
No , as pointed out , it's you sounding like a **** yer :jerkit:

You are so nasty :S:

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 02:08 PM
You are so nasty :S: