PDA

View Full Version : Howay The Lads!

Crofty
28-02-2017, 04:17 PM
BIG game for the weeds tonight against 'tinpot' Newcastle.

Crofty
28-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Who will gain the upper hand and surely go on to be leaders of the Championship?

Crofty
28-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Can we dare hope that the weed slip into the play off zone and let Huddersfield snatch the automatic promotion place?

Crofty
28-02-2017, 04:21 PM
…and let the might weed do their usual...

Penstone Eagle
28-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Newcastle aren't very good, which shows that although that league is competitive, the standard isn't that great.

Think they'll settle for and get a point.

Crofty
28-02-2017, 04:22 PM
….Choke…..;):hi:

ONFG
28-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Setting off now, hopefully grabbing a couple of half and half scarves in the Amex 'Superstore' if they don't sell out. Wish us luck gang. Cheers.

Crofty
28-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Setting off now, hopefully grabbing a couple of half and half scarves in the Amex 'Superstore' if they don't sell out. Wish us luck gang. Cheers.

Don't forget your clackers/clappers…oh…and yer song-sheet.

ONFG
28-02-2017, 05:17 PM

Will do mate. Laters. UTA. #Together

Penstone Eagle
28-02-2017, 06:28 PM

He doesn't go

Crofty
28-02-2017, 07:47 PM
He doesn't go

just hangs around the gents in that big park in Lewes?:eek:

ONFG
28-02-2017, 11:56 PM
He doesn't go

Cheer up you miserable git. Even Hitler's stock amongst his fellow BHA fans is higher than yours amongst your fellow Palace fans.

Tonight I was sat ten seats away from 2,900 delirious Geordies. Not the best evening it has to be said. The only solace to be had is that a lot of Newcastle fan's view CPFC as a joke club.

New LP
01-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Cheer up you miserable git. Even Hitler's stock amongst his fellow BHA fans is higher than yours amongst your fellow Palace fans.

Tonight I was sat ten seats away from 2,900 delirious Geordies. Not the best evening it has to be said. The only solace to be had is that a lot of Newcastle fan's view CPFC as a joke club.

Are they the Newcastle fans in the home end at the Amex as opposed to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Man You ones? Cheering on their second team with £10 tickets?

ONFG
01-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Are they the Newcastle fans in the home end at the Amex as opposed to the Arsenal, Chelsea and Man You ones? Cheering on their second team with £10 tickets?

Nope that's just Selhurst Park and your 10k non Palace supporting tourists each home game.

New LP
01-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Nope that's just you and your 10k non Palace supporting tourists each home game.

Just making something up, however incorrect and writing it as if it's fact on here as you have above doesn't make for a good retort.

Pointing out that you couldn't sell 6500 tickets for the Withdean for 2 decades when your club was going to the wall yet now get 25000 day trippers in each week does. Because it's a fact.

ONFG
01-03-2017, 12:24 AM
Just making something up, however incorrect and writing it as if it's fact on here as you have above doesn't make for a good retort.

Pointing out that you couldn't sell 6500 tickets for the Withdean for 2 decades when your club was going to the wall yet now get 25000 day trippers in each week does. Because it's a fact.

10k tourists per home game at Selhurst fella.

New LP
01-03-2017, 12:28 AM
10k tourists per home game at Selhurst fella.

Just repeating the same made up bollocks again doesn't change the fact that it's made up bollocks 'fella'

little al
01-03-2017, 04:23 AM

They don't even get 25k there, they just pretend they do.

thereichstuff
01-03-2017, 06:57 AM

Good luck .

Penstone Eagle
01-03-2017, 07:12 AM

First of all Hitler is a tool.
Secondly the BBS is not a popularity contest, well to some it is, and I couldn't give a toss what people think about my opinions which are at least honest.
And finally, are you one of thousands that go disguised as a blue seat at the AMEX?

grand aigle
01-03-2017, 07:16 AM

So while the geordies were going mental at winning their "cup final" you managed to have a nice little chat with them about another team in a different divisions to them??? Yeah of course you did, yet another made up story from a bitter weed!!It didnt happen did it?? When I go to Selhurst, I dont think Ive ever talked to fans, of any team, about Brighton, just doesnt happen! Got better things to talk about! In truth, most teams fans think the weeds are a joke club, always pontificating about the supposed cheating of other teams while helping themselves to the penguins millions, well about 250 million and rising, losing upwards of 15 million a year and believing that's ok!! Cloughie had it right, you go to Brighton for fish and chips or a dirty weekend not for football

mpfn
01-03-2017, 07:24 AM
You only have to see the type of fan at the Amex when the camera pans around the crowd.
Bobble hatted ,scarf wearing , middle class Tossers, sipping from their thermos, and clapping along to ring of fire.
Glenn was right , where's the support ?
All scuttling off to beat the 4x4 jam on the A27

ONFG
01-03-2017, 09:07 AM
So while the geordies were going mental at winning their "cup final" you managed to have a nice little chat with them about another team in a different divisions to them??? Yeah of course you did, yet another made up story from a bitter weed!!It didnt happen did it?? When I go to Selhurst, I dont think Ive ever talked to fans, of any team, about Brighton, just doesnt happen! Got better things to talk about! In truth, most teams fans think the weeds are a joke club, always pontificating about the supposed cheating of other teams while helping themselves to the penguins millions, well about 250 million and rising, losing upwards of 15 million a year and believing that's ok!! Cloughie had it right, you go to Brighton for fish and chips or a dirty weekend not for football

Where exactly did I say in my post that I chatted to them last night?

ONFG
01-03-2017, 09:13 AM
You only have to see the type of fan at the Amex when the camera pans around the crowd.
Bobble hatted ,scarf wearing , middle class Tossers, sipping from their thermos, and clapping along to ring of fire.
Glenn was right , where's the support ?
All scuttling off to beat the 4x4 jam on the A27

While Selhurst looks like downtown Beijing on matchdays, half and half scarves all over the shop. :D

Nigelbrag
01-03-2017, 09:22 AM
You have to admire the Toon Army as being the most loyal fans there is, come what may they are there in their droves, even when fed on scraps they react as if they have won the Champions League. They really do need to be in the Premiership simply for those fans, i feel their path to future success will be if they can ensure to keep Rafa at the helm and build from there.

grand aigle
01-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Where exactly did I say in my post that I chatted to them last night?

So who told you that they think we're a joke....the voices in your head?

Maiden Eagle
01-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Secondly the BBS is not a popularity contest

Certainly is - That's why that plonker, Botty, is on zero rep points. TBF, he's tries to be less in your face than the likes of that old tramp, Adolf and that pr*ck, Eagle Eater, but still manages to rub up us the wrong way - With gems like Newcastle fans think we're a joke club.

a. We don't care
b. What the hell must they think of the seaweeds, then ?
and
c. The last time we played that joke team at Selhurst, we beat them 5-1

eagle mart
01-03-2017, 10:44 AM
You have to admire the Toon Army as being the most loyal fans there is, .

Hmmm..... Their London supporters branch has 3,000+ members. And I work with two of them. And just like any away support at Palace, a good number of them haven't had to travel that far.

What I like about them though is their siege mentality, and when they move out of toon they take it with them. If you're from Newcastle, you support Newcastle. Not diluted like London is.

As for the Brighton weirdos making up fake news and repeating it ad-nauseum.... Beijing? Less than 2,000 tickets up for grabs each game and you have to be a member to purchase them.

ONFG
01-03-2017, 10:48 AM
Certainly is - That's why that plonker, Botty, is on zero rep points. TBF, he's tries to be less in your face than the likes of that old tramp, Adolf and that pr*ck, Eagle Eater, but still manages to rub up us the wrong way - With gems like Newcastle fans think we're a joke club.

a. We don't care
b. What the hell must they think of the seaweeds, then ?
and
c. The last time we played that joke team at Selhurst, we beat them 5-1

Botty line - I will always respect Palace fans for eschewing the plastic SKY Arsenal, Chelsea etc. route, even more so when you must geographically be surrounded by the wankers in their droves, have grown up going to local schools surrounded by the wankers etc. That much is inescapable, the rest is the rivalry, which is, for better or worse, in the blood.

ONFG
01-03-2017, 10:52 AM
So who told you that they think we're a joke....the voices in your head?

Just take a look at their forums in relation to Palace when you played them in the league. As for what they they think of BHA, I'm sure it's even more condescending than some of their views on Palace.

Maiden Eagle
01-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Botty line - I will always respect Palace fans for eschewing the plastic SKY Arsenal, Chelsea etc. route, even more so when you must geographically be surrounded by the wankers in their droves, have grown up going to local schools surrounded by the wankers etc. That much is inescapable, the rest is the rivalry, which is, for better or worse, in the blood.

OK, that is fair enough - I actually live where there are a few Brighton fans and I have been getting increasing stick off them, recently (most of it, good natured TBF) !
This has been a pretty terrible season for us, made worse by your lot's success. I still think it will end in tears for us and joyously for you, but if you had of held on last night, your fans would have been even more unbearable, so that freak Toon goal was very amusing !

thereichstuff
01-03-2017, 11:11 AM
I think bottys getting rattled :D

ONFG
01-03-2017, 11:18 AM
OK, that is fair enough - I actually live where there are a few Brighton fans and I have been getting increasing stick off them, recently (most of it, good natured TBF) !
This has been a pretty terrible season for us, made worse by your lot's success. I still think it will end in tears for us and joyously for you, but if you had of held on last night, your fans would have been even more unbearable, so that freak Toon goal was very amusing !

:p

ONFG
01-03-2017, 11:18 AM
I think bottys getting rattled :D

:supergrin:

Coastal Palace
01-03-2017, 12:47 PM
The annual Brighton choke-a-thon has begun.

Eagleinsussex
01-03-2017, 01:08 PM

Did you have fun ?

grand aigle
01-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Just take a look at their forums in relation to Palace when you played them in the league. As for what they they think of BHA, I'm sure it's even more condescending than some of their views on Palace.

Was that last season......5_-1 wasnt it?

ONFG
01-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Did you have fun ?

Great atmosphere in a fantastic stadium with (shocker) practucally every seat filled (that's 30,320) and not a half and half scarf in sight. I think on every one of the above you have failed this season haven't you?

:)

CharlieCPFC
01-03-2017, 02:53 PM

What about the geordies drinking with the Palace in Brighton last night?

old git
01-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Great atmosphere in a fantastic stadium with (shocker) practucally every seat filled (that's 30,320) and not a half and half scarf in sight. I think on every one of the above you have failed this season haven't you?

1.Only the new age fans give a shit about stadium design which is why you lot are obsessed with it.
2.Practically All our games sell out to home fans.
3.Half/half manufacturers don't bother with the lower leagues.
4. Most your fans are half and half.

Selhurst Celtic
01-03-2017, 03:42 PM
http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/8258/production/_86486333_bpi_jm_brighton_v_arsenal_jm1_072.jpg

PIE "N" MASH
01-03-2017, 04:10 PM
practucally every seat filled (that's 30,320)

FECKIN LIAR:hmph:

Popester
01-03-2017, 04:13 PM
http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/8258/production/_86486333_bpi_jm_brighton_v_arsenal_jm1_072.jpg

Tarquin Two Teams.

Coastal Palace
01-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Tarquin Two Teams.

That sounds like a native American name.

A bit like chokey fourth time bad luck.

Eagleinsussex
01-03-2017, 05:28 PM

Every seat filled, Lol, the pictures do not lie I'm afraid, lots of blue empty seats once again.

ONFG
02-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Every seat filled, Lol, the pictures do not lie I'm afraid, lots of blue empty seats once again.

Funny that because inside the ground you could see very very few empty seats, but of course from your seat in the stadium you could probably tell different. Which stand were you in?

ONFG
02-03-2017, 04:06 PM

Are we human or are we BHArsenal?

Blind_Eagle
02-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Funny that because inside the ground you could see very very few empty seats, but of course from your seat in the stadium you could probably tell different. Which stand were you in?

Whats all these then?

http://e2.365dm.com/17/02/16-9/20/skysports-newcastle-brighton-championship_3900108.jpg?20170228211011

ONFG
02-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Whats all these then?

http://e2.365dm.com/17/02/16-9/20/skysports-newcastle-brighton-championship_3900108.jpg?20170228211011

Not one to indulge in fantasy, I'd usually concede on empty seats, but not for this game. I imagine that pic is either side of half time and the lemmings rush for the concourse kiosks that starts ten minutes before half time and is still going on long after the second half has started. Either that or it was taken around the 80 minute fire drill, and even that wasn't as bad as it usually is.

Selhurst Celtic
02-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Are we human or are we BHArsenal?

:p

Selhurst Celtic
02-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Whats all these then?

That looks like Dunk trying to grab Lascelles by the neck whilst simultaneously trying to elbow the keeper in the face.

Penstone Eagle
02-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Not one to indulge in fantasy, I'd usually concede on empty seats, but not for this game. I imagine that pic is either side of half time and the lemmings rush for the concourse kiosks that starts ten minutes before half time and is still going on long after the second half has started. Either that or it was taken around the 80 minute fire drill, and even that wasn't as bad as it usually is.

Couldn't you see the East stand from where you supposedly watched the game.?

Empty seats, as usual.

Blind_Eagle
02-03-2017, 05:11 PM

I dunno, I just looked at the two or three pictures of the game on the Sky report and that was one of them.

Blind_Eagle
02-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Either that or it was taken around the 80 minute fire drill, and even that wasn't as bad as it usually is.

If the 80 minute fire drill wasn't as bad as it usually is, why is there 20 pages of bedwetting about it on NSC? :D

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?348939-Early-Leavers/page20

Eagleinsussex
02-03-2017, 06:46 PM

Ive been to the wonky stadium twice, 1-3 and 0-2, very happy memories. You should maybe try and watch a re-run on sky of your choke against Newcastle, you'll see plenty of empty seats and that's not counting the last 5 mins when the usual fire drill routine takes place.

pgw152
02-03-2017, 07:27 PM

This is the epitome of an absolute ⓒⓤⓝⓣ

Hitler
02-03-2017, 08:10 PM

Ha, my 'stock' as you call it, is basically Simpster (pathetic turd that he is) and Buzzer with their snide stirring "ooh Bozza he said the homophobic words fairy and mincer".
They're threatened by any testosterone in their neighbourhood are those nobgobbling hobgoblins.

Pidster
03-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Ha, my 'stock' as you call it, is basically Simpster (pathetic turd that he is) and Buzzer with their snide stirring "ooh Bozza he said the homophobic words fairy and mincer".
They're threatened by any testosterone in their neighbourhood are those nobgobbling hobgoblins.

I bet you wouldn't say that to Simeon's face.

Selhurst Celtic
03-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Innit. He'd get a sandal up his arse & a badminton racket around his lug hole if he stepped up to the über Tarquin himself.

Hitler
03-03-2017, 12:39 PM
I bet you wouldn't say that to Simeon's face.

He has had his say more times than I can count, thought himself NSC's cognoiscenti when I joined and it had less than a hundred members.
For several seasons he's seen me, and never peeped a word in person or introduced himself. Still managed to prattle on and backbite on NSC though.

dannyb1
03-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Innit. He'd get a sandal up his arse & a badminton racket around his lug hole if he stepped up to the über Tarquin himself.

Not if he can pull his cardie over his head and give him a battering, or maybe strangle him with his name printed brighton scarf.

#TARKWARS

Hitler
03-03-2017, 01:03 PM

Funny, he decided for some odd reason to 'make nice', and he even (uninvited) sent me his name and address. This was after about a year of practically slandering on NSC.
I didn't care to know why he did that. I just mentioned it some time later in curiosity when he went back to being just as butt-hurt as before - and he spouted about "leave my family alone!" as if I gave a monkeys about him or his family!
Talk about self-possessed, that is just weird, paranoid.
Buzzer 'seemed' alright, but as you know - they scramble to report you to matey Bozza at the drop of a hat, and they often see stewards as authority (when it's crowd care and safety fyi). I've had my head above the turret as a steward working for my club, the one I was born and raised mere yards away from, and contributed to.
It was an honour.

Coastal Palace
03-03-2017, 01:06 PM
He has had his say more times than I can count, thought himself NSC's cognoiscenti when I joined and it had less than a hundred members.
For several seasons he's seen me, and never peeped a word in person or introduced himself.

Probably due to your personal hygiene.

ONFG
03-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Couldn't you see the East stand from where you supposedly watched the game.?

Empty seats, as usual.

No I never go to games and you're not a miserable pariah on here. Does that parallel universe work for you?

ONFG
03-03-2017, 02:53 PM

Apologies Himmler, comparing you Penstone Eagle was way below the belt.

Hitler
04-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Probably due to your personal hygiene.

I am about to take my yearly shower, if you are wanting to kiss my arse. Sorry about last time, it was the prune juice

SeanPalace84
04-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Could be a good day for you Hitler! Newcastle or Huddersfield are going to drop points, or maybe both. Of course I'm hoping you lose and Huddersfield win, won't be putting a bet on that happening though.

pgw152
04-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Forest coming in to some form of late

Ninjas Headband
04-03-2017, 11:28 AM
You can always rely on Forest to **** up when ever you want them to win.

Penstone Eagle
04-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Forest coming in to some form of late

they're shit

Hitler
04-03-2017, 01:55 PM
There's always a chance Albion could go to Forest demoralized and nervous and lose, and palace win in Birmingham today, that's the nature of sport.
People live vicarious lives doing crap jobs while expecting sportsmen to represent their hopes, and alleviate the horror of it all by running rampant on the fans behalf.

I can say it's not going to make much difference to life's course, but it will be nice if it's the other way around.
In that scenario, I'll feel just a little tribalism - kinda like picking my teeth with your bones.

Hitler
04-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Could be a good day for you Hitler! Newcastle or Huddersfield are going to drop points, or maybe both. Of course I'm hoping you lose and Huddersfield win, won't be putting a bet on that happening though.

Of the two I rated HT as a much better side than Newcastle, who really were not better than us on Tuesday. We should have gone at them more, been more dominant, and taken luck out of the equation.
As before, we just need to look after our own situation and win our games.

Worksop Palace
04-03-2017, 02:58 PM
There's always a chance Albion could go to Forest demoralized and nervous and lose, and palace win in Birmingham today, that's the nature of sport.
People live vicarious lives doing crap jobs while expecting sportsmen to represent their hopes, and alleviate the horror of it all by running rampant on the fans behalf.

I can say it's not going to make much difference to life's course, but it will be nice if it's the other way around.
In that scenario, I'll feel just a little tribalism - kinda like picking my teeth with your bones.

God, you're a ponce

fioreuk
04-03-2017, 03:11 PM
I am about to take my yearly shower, if you are wanting to kiss my arse. Sorry about last time, it was the prune juice

Turn it in paedo, fellow scum fans queueing up to give you golden ones every week no doubt....most wouldn't p1ss on you if on fire though.

Eagleinsussex
04-03-2017, 04:55 PM

Lol

Big Gav
04-03-2017, 05:00 PM

Usually you twats get your predictions totally wrong but well done you filthy tramp you got this one right :lux:

Ninjas Headband
04-03-2017, 05:13 PM
You can always rely on Forest to **** up when ever you want them to win.

Well done Forest. Cloughie would've been proud of you.

CPFC since 1989
04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
I am about to take my yearly shower

You stink of shit.

Hitler
06-03-2017, 10:31 PM
I got given this perfume called 'Eau de Pikey' from the Whitgift, especially for you, crap since 1989.
Does this mean you like me more?

Phil's Barber
06-03-2017, 11:18 PM
I got given this perfume called 'Eau de Pikey'

You don't need it.

Eagleinsussex
07-03-2017, 08:36 AM
I got given this perfume called 'Eau de Pikey' from the Whitgift, especially for you, crap since 1989.
Does this mean you like me more?

Not really surprised you've got perfume to be honest

Hitler
08-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Not really surprised you've got perfume to be honest

Arent you bothered by that bald patch?
You're going to look like a monk soon

Eagleinsussex
08-03-2017, 01:37 PM
Arent you bothered by that bald patch?
You're going to look like a monk soon

P1ssed again, you really need to see someone about your problems, Lol