PDA

View Full Version : Travel Information FREE COACH TRAVEL TO LIVERPOOL

SHIPEAGLE
22-03-2017, 06:48 PM
The Club have announced that coach travel to the Liverpool away match will be free for season ticket holders and paid members.
Lets see how many coaches we can fill for this one

Dorking .Eagle
22-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Liverpool is a superb city with so much to see and do. Going by club coach seems such a waste of such an opportunity.

SHIPEAGLE
22-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Liverpool may be a great place to visit but those going for the day by train are restricted to 2 direct trains back after the game and a full Adult fare of about 83

Dorking .Eagle
22-03-2017, 08:46 PM
It wouldn't cost that in petrol as long as you don't fill up on motorway service stations.

CPFC_Fan
22-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Booked the train for this as soon as the sky fixtures came out. Done the coach to liverpool for everton and Liverpool for the evening games but luckily there are trains home Sunday evening.

3 Beers at HT
22-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Liverpool may be a great place to visit but those going for the day by train are restricted to 2 direct trains back after the game and a full Adult fare of about 83

83?

A bargain compared to the alternative.

oddrod
23-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Dorking Eagle: Not everyone has the luxury of driving. I believe you used to use the club coaches, so whats the problem if people take advantage of free travel?

orp pisshead1
23-03-2017, 04:06 AM
The Club have announced that coach travel to the Liverpool away match will be free for season ticket holders and paid members.
Lets see how many coaches we can fill for this one

5 coaches:)
Steve K will get there quicker:supergrin:

Dorking .Eagle
23-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Dorking Eagle: Not everyone has the luxury of driving. I believe you used to use the club coaches, so whats the problem if people take advantage of free travel?

Apologies, my post did come across badly.

Kirby
23-03-2017, 09:00 AM
Good of the club to offer this.

I'll never forget travelling to the League Cup semi-final (5-0) on a coach which eventually pulled alongside Stanley Park at about 7.50pm. Cue hundreds of Palace fans legging it through the park and just about making it in for a pretty impressive rendition of YNWA.

Obviously after that we still out-sung them despite being pasted on the pitch.

Neillo's Son
23-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Reckon if you took the train up there and then got the coach home that they'd kick up a fuss? Not sure I can bear two coach journeys in one day!

Keith Powell
23-03-2017, 08:52 PM
Reckon if you took the train up there and then got the coach home that they'd kick up a fuss? Not sure I can bear two coach journeys in one day!

People have done the coach one way in the past and it hasn't been a problem.

Penshaw Eagle
23-03-2017, 09:11 PM
I wonder if the club would like to put a smaller bus on for the the exiles up in the North East ??
Shy bairns get nowt for asking :D :D