PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Promised Land, Brighton.

Pages : [1] 2

Coastal Palace
12-04-2017, 09:00 PM
You're in for a short, sharp shock.
And then some.

wehatepalace
12-04-2017, 10:33 PM
You're in for a short, sharp shock.
And then some.

We ain't there yet CP and if Selhurst Park is in the promised land I shudder to think how bad Hell must be.

Does it have more St Pauli songs and a Lidl attached?

Coastal Palace
12-04-2017, 10:48 PM
We ain't there yet CP and if Selhurst Park is in the promised land I shudder to think how bad Hell must be.

No Lidl attachment. A Sainsbury's one though.

But it hasn't got a PC World, Burger King or Toys R Us.
How do you like them Give up without a fight for The Goldstone apples?

Big Gav
12-04-2017, 11:30 PM
No Peppa Pig concerts or camping on the pitch either

Coastal Palace
12-04-2017, 11:42 PM
They're in for a mahoosive shock in my opine.

cazza83
13-04-2017, 02:08 AM
I think with Dunky and the world class Bruno at the back and Knockaert pulling the strings they have a great chance of top 4.

Stockdale will barely concede a goal he is world class as his 1 squad appearance for England shows.

La Liga and Bundesliga fans will finally realise what the rest of the world knows that the Premier League is the greatest when they hear the electrifying atmosphere permeating from their TV screens from the Amex while watching England's sleeping giants tear the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal apart with their possession based style. Not a single long ball will be played.

As a Palace fan I fear the day is approaching that Brighton have finally put us to shame. :frown:

:supergrin:

Bipe
13-04-2017, 05:09 AM
Presumably they will be looking to bring the wing wizard Will Buckley back into the fold now that they've finally reached his level? Will be a tough one though, he's been tearing premier league fullbacks new arseholes for the last couple of years. How wrong we were when we scoffed at the Weed claims that he was better than Zaha.

thereichstuff
13-04-2017, 05:41 AM
I'm certain they will get that poyet team back together , that's their only hope imo .

thereichstuff
13-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Now we have the weeds back on here I'd like to hear their preference, streamers or inflatables ( state inflatable type ) ?
Edit , I already knows Shitlers inflatable type !

matbha
13-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Now we have the weeds back on here I'd like to hear their preference, streamers or inflatables ( state inflatable type ) ?
Edit , I already knows Shitlers inflatable type !

T shirt cannon that's what we need:lux:

elgrande
13-04-2017, 11:27 AM

No lidl...but 3 mainline stations loads of pubs.....and not in the middle of nowhere...and an atmosphere that the weed could only dream about.

But please leave the car ariels and wing mirrors alone this time,.....oh and if you feel the need to come mob handed ( snigger).....Clapham is not where palace fans drink.....

thereichstuff
13-04-2017, 11:32 AM

Trust me you don't .

Phil's Barber
13-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Rugby shirt cannon that's what we need:lux:

EFA

Leeroy
13-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Presumably they will be looking to bring the wing wizard Will Buckley back into the fold now that they've finally reached his level? Will be a tough one though, he's been tearing premier league fullbacks new arseholes for the last couple of years. How wrong we were when we scoffed at the Weed claims that he was better than Zaha.

Total lols:p:p:p:D

Penstone Eagle
13-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Battle of the plastic clappers next season between the weed and Leicester, what a din those things make.

Some confuse it with an atmosphere.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 12:18 PM

You're a dum dum.

Bipe
13-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Battle of the plastic clappers next season between the weed and Leicester, what a din those things make.

Some confuse it with an atmosphere.

My god I hadn't thought of that...a clack-off along with Leicester's usual mix of Slade hits and chants they have ripped off from other teams is a frightening thought

CharlieCPFC
13-04-2017, 12:43 PM
My god I hadn't thought of that...a clack-off along with Leicester's usual mix of Slade hits and chants they have ripped off from other teams is a frightening thought

I reckon Brighton will top it off though with the glow sticks.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 12:49 PM
They've got 2 players who would make our bench - Knockeart and March.
As for the rest....
Bloom's boys are in for a rocky ride.

eagle mart
13-04-2017, 02:19 PM
They've got 2 players who would make our bench - Knockeart and March.
As for the rest....
Bloom's boys are in for a rocky ride.

Individually, yes. As a team as they have functioned this season, I'm sure it would be closer than it is on paper. Otherwise Arsenal & Chelsea would win every game against us based on that.

I didn't believe that Burnley would appear as comfortable as they have because they've been a real 'team' at home this season. Which is a clue to survival.

If I was Bloom / Houghton I would get in a Centre back and Striker, and build the squad up around what they already have. Not try buy 11 internationals, destroying what got them there in the first place. And literally deem any crumb of SUCCESS as 4th from bottom. And if they're clear at this time next season, try and get as many points on the board as possible as a bonus.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Individually, yes. As a team as they have functioned this season, I'm sure it would be closer than it is on paper. Otherwise Arsenal & Chelsea would win every game against us based on that.

I didn't believe that Burnley would appear as comfortable as they have because they've been a real 'team' at home this season. Which is a clue to survival.

If I was Bloom / Houghton I would get in a Centre back and Striker, and build the squad up around what they already have. Not try buy 11 internationals, destroying what got them there in the first place. And literally deem any crumb of SUCCESS as 4th from bottom. And if they're clear at this time next season, try and get as many points on the board as possible as a bonus.

You forgot to mention they have Chris Houghton at their helm.
Good Championship manager but found lacking at the top flight.
Love his brother though.

TAK
13-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Not try buy 11 internationals, destroying what got them there in the first place.

I hope this is what they do, so they crash and burn spectacularly.

Dodds
13-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Bottom 3 unless they buy 9 new starters, Dunk and Knockaert are their only Prem level players.

little al
13-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Bottom 3 unless they buy 9 new starters, Dunk and Knockaert are their only Prem level players.

Dunk? Are you as deluded as them?:clown:

Del Fenner
13-04-2017, 04:13 PM
But please leave the car ariels and wing mirrors alone this time,.....oh and if you feel the need to come mob handed ( snigger).....Clapham is not where palace fans drink.....

Be fair, they did pay the Mitre in Anerley a visit. Those swings in Betts Park took a pounding. :D

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Be fair, they did pay the Mitre in Anerley a visit. Those swings in Betts Park took a pounding. :D

The Crescent Arms too.

:D

thereichstuff
13-04-2017, 04:27 PM
The Crescent Arms too.

:D

That was too close for them and they've kept their distance since .

Maiden Eagle
13-04-2017, 04:45 PM

I hate to agree, but I think they may do OK.

I really think that apart from the top 6 (you could maybe add Everton) the standard of the rest of the teams is not that high IMO. I expected Leicester and West Ham to do better, but I think a lot of the rest of teams are very average, which makes it even more disappointing that we have struggled this season.

So they could compete. But TBH I don't want to watch them winning on TV, to ruin my evenings, so I had can only really judge them on their results. Knockhart is obviously a good performer but couldn't get into Leicester's prem line up, before he moved. Dunk always seems to have a sending off in him and even though they seem to idolise Bruno, I can't get his comical display in Dec 2012 against Bolaise out of my mind:lux:

They do need to buy sensibly so they could have Mutch and Lee off us for a bargain £10mil:)

Anyway, hope I'm wrong and they completely crash and burn, suffering total humiliation.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 05:01 PM
That was too close for them and they've kept their distance since .

Duke of Cambridge?

matbha
13-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Dunk? Are you as deluded as them?:clown:

Like it or not he has been superb this season and is prem class

matbha
13-04-2017, 06:04 PM
I hate to agree, but I think they may do OK.

I really think that apart from the top 6 (you could maybe add Everton) the standard of the rest of the teams is not that high IMO. I expected Leicester and West Ham to do better, but I think a lot of the rest of teams are very average, which makes it even more disappointing that we have struggled this season.

So they could compete. But TBH I don't want to watch them winning on TV, to ruin my evenings, so I had can only really judge them on their results. Knockhart is obviously a good performer but couldn't get into Leicester's prem line up, before he moved. Dunk always seems to have a sending off in him and even though they seem to idolise Bruno, I can't get his comical display in Dec 2012 against Bolaise out of my mind:lux:

They do need to buy sensibly so they could have Mutch and Lee off us for a bargain £10mil:)

Anyway, hope I'm wrong and they completely crash and burn, suffering total humiliation.

To be fair Bolaise was doing that to most defenders

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 06:08 PM

Dum dum.

little al
13-04-2017, 06:19 PM

We saw what he was like v Liverpool. :D

matbha
13-04-2017, 06:26 PM
We saw what he was like v Liverpool. :D

Yer didn't we all lol:)

matbha
13-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Dum dum.

Your a bit strange pal:hi:

little al
13-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Yer didn't we all lol:)

All around the world :supergrin:

matbha
13-04-2017, 06:34 PM
All around the world :supergrin:

:)Not the best of days lol

little al
13-04-2017, 06:52 PM
:)Not the best of days lol

He's had worse. But he got off the rape charge.

mushroom
13-04-2017, 07:09 PM

Too slow and too rapey.

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:11 PM
He's had worse. But he got off the rape charge.

Wow what a shit thing to say :jerkit:

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Too slow and too rapey.

:jerkit:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Wow what a shit thing to say :jerkit:

Dum dum.

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Dum dum.

Lol are you a plastic just seen your join date you plastic **** :jerkit::lux:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:19 PM
:jerkit:

Do yourself and all of us a favour and **** off you Sussex inbred.
You've got nothing to say.
You're a div.
Ta.
Ta.

CP-RJW
13-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Murray has been superb this season, he is not prem class. So what makes you think Dunk is when there's no evidence to suggest so?

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Do yourself and all of us a favour and **** off you Sussex inbred.
You've got nothing to say.
You're a div.
Ta.
Ta.

Shut it plastic ,PLASTIC lol :jerkit::jerkit:

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Murray has been superb this season, he is not prem class. So what makes you think Dunk is when there's no evidence to suggest so?

He has a slip up now and then but he puts his head in he deserves a chance ,been fantastic this year

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Shut it plastic ,PLASTIC lol :jerkit::jerkit:

You spelt 'plastic' correctly twice on the trot.
Well done you, dum dum.

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:36 PM
You spelt 'plastic' correctly twice on the trot.
Well done you, dum dum.

Is that all you have plastic ,bet the BBS loves you as they don't do plastic :lux:

CP-RJW
13-04-2017, 07:36 PM
He has a slip up now and then but he puts his head in he deserves a chance ,been fantastic this year
Yeah you sorta missed the point mate. A player isn't Prem class until he's proved himself to be up to the premier league. None of your squad have so if I were you I'd just sit and pray a decent amount of your players will make the step up, as with a failed premier league manager in charge it's going to be a struggle for Brighton.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Is that all you have plastic ,bet the BBS loves you as they don't do plastic :lux:
You'll never beat me, dum dum.
Why don't you quit while you're a ****.
Dum dum.

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:42 PM
You'll never beat me, dum dum.
Why don't you quit while you're a ****.
Dum dum.

Shut up PLASTIC LOL PLASTIC

Syph1979
13-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Does this mean that Kaz is going to get us?

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Shut up PLASTIC LOL PLASTIC

I rest my case.

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Yeah you sorta missed the point mate. A player isn't Prem class until he's proved himself to be up to the premier league. None of your squad have so if I were you I'd just sit and pray a decent amount of your players will make the step up, as with a failed premier league manager in charge it's going to be a struggle for Brighton.

Yep will be a struggle but our side in my opinion is better than the side you went up with and you guys did ok

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:45 PM
I rest my case.

**** off plastic boy :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:50 PM
**** off plastic boy :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

I love you.
It's like taking the piss out of the less than savvy without any of the consequences.

CP-RJW
13-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Yep will be a struggle but our side in my opinion is better than the side you went up with and you guys did ok
We had Pulis you've got Hughton :supergrin:

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:53 PM
I love you.
It's like taking the piss out of the less than savvy without any of the consequences.

And you pal are a plastic how old are you ? PLEASE don't tell me your an ultra cos I might not sleep :lux:

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:55 PM
We had Pulis you've got Hughton :supergrin:

lets wait and see we have mega rich Tony Bloom :lux:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 07:55 PM
And you pal are a plastic how old are you ? PLEASE don't tell me your an ultra cos I might not sleep :lux:

Keep em coming.
You're like a little treasure you are.
Xx

matbha
13-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Keep em coming.
You're like a little treasure you are.
Xx

:hi::hi: little plastic boy :hi::hi:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:01 PM
:hi::hi: little plastic boy :hi::hi:

Post again.
Please post again.
And use those smilie things.
Go on....

thereichstuff
13-04-2017, 08:01 PM

How is he prem class ?

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:03 PM
:)Post again.
Please post again.
And use those smilie things.
Go on....

:):):):):love::love::lux::lux:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:05 PM
:)

That's it!
Marvellous!

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:06 PM
How is he prem class ?

Well in about 2 games the whole team will be prem class :lux::lux:

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:06 PM
That's it!
Marvellous!

SSSHHHH MR plastic ever been to selhurst :hi::lux:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:09 PM

I love you, matbha.
I don't care what the others say.
So you're a bit dim...so what! I still think you're wonderful.
X

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:12 PM
I love you, matbha.
I don't care what the others say.
So you're a bit dim...so what! I still think you're wonderful.
X

I have more in the old think tank than you will ever have plastic ,hows school :jerkit:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:15 PM
I have more in the old think tank than you will ever have plastic ,hows school :jerkit:

Nah.
Still luvs ya though dum dum.
X

thereichstuff
13-04-2017, 08:16 PM

I can't wait .

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Nah.
Still luvs ya though dum dum.
X

love you too :love:

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:21 PM
I can't wait .
Same here the south coast is going blue and white :lux::lux:

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:22 PM

You're like a little Brighton gift (gift, not git) to every Palace fan.
We should wrap you up and put a little pretty bow on you.

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:27 PM
You're like a little Brighton gift (gift, not git) to every Palace fan.
We should wrap you up and put a little pretty bow on you.

We lol you are plastic ,will that be a plastic bow :lux:

Malarkey
13-04-2017, 08:29 PM

That won't help much. You don't want to be worse than Derby.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:29 PM
We lol you are plastic ,will that be a plastic bow :lux:

I'm sorry sweetness but I didn't understand a ******* word of that.
X

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:32 PM
That won't help much. You don't want to be worse than Derby.

yep I know but hey ho :)

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:33 PM
I'm sorry sweetness but I didn't understand a ******* word of that.
X

cant understand it the BBS hates plastic ,so how can you post ?

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:36 PM
cant understand it the BBS hates plastic ,so how can you post ?

I almost understood that.

You're getting there....

matbha
13-04-2017, 08:38 PM
I almost understood that.

You're getting there....

Hurts don't it mr plastic

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Hurts don't it mr plastic

It sure does my lovely.
I'm bored with you now.
It was fun......for you.
X.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-04-2017, 09:22 PM
I trust Brighton will do the honourable thing and not even think about signing anyone until Mr Bloom has been compensated in full

wehatepalace
13-04-2017, 09:36 PM
I trust Brighton will do the honourable thing and not even think about signing anyone until Mr Bloom has been compensated in full

Just like you did before Jordan was compensated in full, or Lloyds or a load of other mugs who stupidly trusted CPFC?

Oh you didn't did you......... you just wiped it all out and carried on as if nothing had happened TWICE.

We have a very very rich chairman who loves our club, he gets great pleasure in spending HIS money on that club and you can't stand that fact.

Nobody on the South Coast is making promises to 3rd party creditors they wont keep and nobody is being ripped off.

Coastal Palace
13-04-2017, 09:37 PM

Honourable... Brighton.
I'm not the sharpest omelette in the frying pan but isn't that an oxymoron?

grand aigle
13-04-2017, 09:37 PM

How ******* old are you? 12? Complete tosser!!

grand aigle
13-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Just like you did before Jordan was compensated in full, or Lloyds or a load of other mugs who stupidly trusted CPFC?

Oh you didn't did you......... you just wiped it all out and carried on as if nothing had happened TWICE.

We have a very very rich chairman who loves our club, he gets great pleasure in spending HIS money on that club and you can't stand that fact.

Nobody on the South Coast is making promises to 3rd party creditors they wont keep and nobody is being ripped off.

You ******* sad tosser!!! Go out tomorrow and get a ******* life!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-04-2017, 10:01 PM

What has my opinion or Simon Jordan or anything else got to do with BHAFC's own pledge to do things the right way, and compensate their benevolent owner by running their operation sensibly and sustainably, and paying him back with the mountains of operating profits generated by season tickets and pies

wehatepalace
13-04-2017, 10:38 PM
You ******* sad tosser!!! Go out tomorrow and get a ******* life!

Now now sweetheart, past your bedtime!

Coastal Palace
14-04-2017, 12:10 AM

You're only wankers. That's all you'll ever be to us.
The sooner you realise this the better.
You wankers.

old git
14-04-2017, 06:04 AM
No Lidl attachment. A Sainsbury's one though.

But it hasn't got a PC World, Burger King or Toys R Us.
How do you like them Give up without a fight for The Goldstone apples?

Coastal Palace is my favourite new poster.He knows his stuff.

old git
14-04-2017, 06:07 AM
Be careful lads otherwise the leader of the bollox bus crew might buy another of our shirts,burn it in his garden and upload it to YouTube to show how hardcore he is.

old git
14-04-2017, 06:08 AM
You forgot to mention they have Chris Houghton at their helm.
Good Championship manager but found lacking at the top flight.
Love his brother though.

Hopefully he will turn up to support Henry when the trophy is awarded.

old git
14-04-2017, 06:10 AM
Same here the south coast is going blue and white :lux::lux:

Should have put that effort in when the club really needed them.Rather than decamping to the local tennis or lacrosse clubs.

old git
14-04-2017, 06:14 AM
https://www.footballfancast.com/opinion-2/analysis/arsenal-chelsea-bias-have-smokescreened-palaces-potential-under-allardyce
This from a Charlton fan.I love how he says we should be feared in the future.We must Stay up first though.

pgw152
14-04-2017, 07:15 AM
By 10pm on Friday 21st the gap to Udders cld be down to 6 with udders 2 games in hand... welcome to choke week/d

grand aigle
14-04-2017, 07:24 AM

Just love the way you think you're so ******* hard......face to face wouldnt say a word, you sad sad tosser!!
Lets see how hard you are when you come to Selhurst, the local car mirrors are quaking already!

matbha
14-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Just love the way you think you're so ******* hard......face to face wouldnt say a word, you sad sad tosser!!
Lets see how hard you are when you come to Selhurst, the local car mirrors are quaking already!

What an angry man you are take a pill FFS:)

grand aigle
14-04-2017, 09:06 AM
What an angry man you are take a pill FFS:)

shouldnt you be in school?

thereichstuff
14-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Coastal Palace is my favourite new poster.He knows his stuff.

He states " facts " .

matbha
14-04-2017, 09:21 AM
shouldnt you be in school?

Easter holiday old bean ,had a couple of weeks off:p

matbha
14-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Should have put that effort in when the club really needed them.Rather than decamping to the local tennis or lacrosse clubs.

We did as you know ,were you one of the 1000 who botherd to show

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-04-2017, 09:26 AM

It was a great showing considering administration fatigue had set in by this stage, and we were becoming somewhat blasť about the whole thing

old git
14-04-2017, 09:32 AM

I know what happened but won't go into it again.And yes I did go both to Selhurst and lloyds.Although as whp will tell you, plenty of time at Lloyds was spent in the pub.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-04-2017, 09:34 AM
I know what happened but won't go into it again.And yes I did go both to Selhurst and lloyds.Although as whp will tell you, plenty of time at Lloyds was spent in the pub.

And I did my bit - moving to another country and occasionally checking the BBS for updates

old git
14-04-2017, 09:37 AM
And I did my bit - moving to another country and occasionally checking the BBS for updates

Which is more than most of Brightons current season ticket holders did for their club.

wehatepalace
14-04-2017, 10:12 AM
By 10pm on Friday 21st the gap to Udders cld be down to 6 with udders 2 games in hand... welcome to choke week/d

theyre at home to preston and Fulham and away to Derby.

We've got Wigan at home....

Clutching at straws, it could all be effectively over tonight or Monday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

wehatepalace
14-04-2017, 10:17 AM

No he was in the pub, either couldnt be arsed or chelsea were on the TV

old git
14-04-2017, 10:36 AM
No he was in the pub, either couldnt be arsed or chelsea were on the TV

Says the man who didn't know 'soccer 'existed in Sussex until 2011.

And ' no you didn't '.

wehatepalace
14-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Says the man who didn't know 'soccer 'existed in Sussex until 2011.

And ' no you didn't '.

Oh i knew OG, i witnessed Jobi in the last minute, i was locked in at Selhurst in the 5-0 drubbing and I did try and get out at 4-0 and was told I couldn't leave , I was at the Brighton Palace 0-2 Zenith data loss at the Goldstone in 1991 and nearly all our encounters since the mid 1970's.

Or maybe it was all just a nightmare I dreamed after drinking one to many Pimms in the Sussex Lacrosse club :supergrin:

Big Gav
14-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Oh i knew OG, i witnessed Jobi in the last minute, i was locked in at Selhurst in the 5-0 drubbing and I did try and get out at 4-0 and was told I couldn't leave , I was at the Brighton Palace 0-2 Zenith data loss at the Goldstone in 1991 and nearly all our encounters since the mid 1970's.

Or maybe it was all just a nightmare I dreamed after drinking one to many Pimms in the Sussex Lacrosse club :supergrin:

I was at all of those as well and thoroughly enjoyable it was too :)
You and Matbha should become Palace fans, you are on here more than me

Nth Kent Eagle
14-04-2017, 11:04 AM
Has any club ever spent so much and built up such an exorbitant debt in order to get into the Premier League for the first time? Now the real spending starts for Brighton.

sherrifbart
14-04-2017, 11:58 AM
If Brighton do get promoted,the amount Bloom has already spent will look like small change compared to the cost of upgrading the current team to Prem. standards.Even good Saint Tony isnt rich or stupid enough to waste another ton of money chasing his big dream.The supporters will be expected to dig deeper to maintain the club.Is he still charging a fiver to enter Dicks bar?.P.S.Who will all the Chelsea/Arsenal/Man.U.contingenents at the Gaymex be supporting next season?.

Phil's Barber
14-04-2017, 12:11 PM
They're going to have three segregated areas at the Mansex next season. Home end, away end and an undecided/don't care end.

little al
14-04-2017, 12:35 PM
If Brighton do get promoted,the amount Bloom has already spent will look like small change compared to the cost of upgrading the current team to Prem. standards.Even good Saint Tony isnt rich or stupid enough to waste another ton of money chasing his big dream.The supporters will be expected to dig deeper to maintain the club.Is he still charging a fiver to enter Dicks bar?.P.S.Who will all the Chelsea/Arsenal/Man.U.contingenents at the Gaymex be supporting next season?.

He has had hs gamble, the fun will have gone, and hopefully, so will he.

old git
14-04-2017, 12:35 PM
They're going to have three segregated areas at the Mansex next season. Home end, away end and an undecided/don't care end.

According to VHA those in the west stand upper know exactly why they are there.No room for the undecided.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-04-2017, 01:00 PM
According to VHA those in the west stand upper know exactly why they are there.No room for the undecided.

Just the two segregations - participants and voyeurs.

As for the rest of the ground:

Home (Brighton)

Home (Brighton ST holder but supporter of visiting team)

Away (supporter of visiting team but Brighton ST holder who only goes when watching visiting team or rivals of visiting team)

Away (visiting team only, there for the applause and free flyer)

Starting to get a headache

wehatepalace
14-04-2017, 06:32 PM

So hows your choke week plans coming along?

Organise the catering? a ready meal for one :hi:

grand aigle
14-04-2017, 07:51 PM
So hows your choke week plans coming along?

Organise the catering? a ready meal for one :hi:

You got back quick from Birmingham!!
Oh superfan you didnt go!!

palacedaz
14-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Don't forget you have only played one decent side this season in Newcastle and have lost both times. The championship has been really poor this year. That is why you have got promotion. You have failed prem players and a failed manager in prem so how do you think you will survive.

Bizarro
14-04-2017, 08:29 PM
I've heard season ticket holders have been asking if they can wear, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester Utd, Chelsea and Everton shirts in the home ends next season when they play those teams. Any truth in this?

thereichstuff
14-04-2017, 10:38 PM
You got back quick from Birmingham!!
Oh superfan you didnt go!!

He went to gillingham and the withdean though.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
14-04-2017, 10:40 PM
He went to gillingham and the withdean though.

The Brighton allocation was fully sold out before WHP could get a ticket, having been pro rated at 75 fans based on previous visits to the Midlands

Del Fenner
14-04-2017, 11:59 PM
lets wait and see we have mega rich Tony Bloom :lux:

How is Tony rich again? Is it by investing his money wisely, or by throwing it up in the air and seeing where it lands?

relegatedeagle
15-04-2017, 05:26 AM

Sad to see none of your anger or abusive style of posting has altered since you changed your name. How's the carp lake going Rushy?

Nth Kent Eagle
15-04-2017, 06:21 AM
Okay for next season here is a question.

Q What will Palace get next season in their two matches against Brighton and a hexagram have in common?

A Six points.

spt1978
15-04-2017, 06:33 AM
Wonder if Bloom is thinking of cashing out to the Chinese or Americans, would be his best chance of recovering his investment.

wehatepalace
15-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Okay for next season here is a question.

Q What will Palace get next season in their two matches against Brighton and a hexagram have in common?

A Nothing.

EFA

Fur cough
15-04-2017, 08:49 AM
Starting to believe..

Phil's Barber
15-04-2017, 08:50 AM
EFA

So six points from Palace. Any other predictions around where the other 31 odd point you'll need for 17th place are going to come from?

Fur cough
15-04-2017, 09:03 AM
So six points from Palace. Any other predictions around where the other 31 odd point you'll need for 17th place are going to come from?

I allowed myself a proper look at the Premier League table yesterday rather than just a cursory glance for exactly this reason.

My conclusion is, No idea.

Surely you must have had the same thoughts when you went up.

Phil's Barber
15-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Yep. Fully expected to get relegated. As did most of us I think. I have a feeling your lot will be more confident as usual.

Spiderman
15-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Wonder if Bloom is thinking of cashing out to the Chinese or Americans, would be his best chance of recovering his investment.

I think this is a distinct possibility. They are prime meat for a takeover but of course, they can go t***up.

eagle mart
15-04-2017, 09:16 AM
I allowed myself a proper look at the Premier League table yesterday rather than just a cursory glance for exactly this reason.

My conclusion is, No idea.

Surely you must have had the same thoughts when you went up.

You'll get your big results, you'll win at home, and the odd point away. Every game is a nightmare. No january Tuesday night performances where you can get away playing badly and beating Barnsley with a flukey undeserved winner. You earn every point. You can play really well and still lose by two. A real team working for each other can keep you up and a team of individuals won't. Mistakes are punished and weaknesses exposed. There is nowhere to hide in the Prem.

But try and enjoy it, yeah,?

Fur cough
15-04-2017, 09:24 AM
You'll get your big results, you'll win at home, and the odd point away. Every game is a nightmare. No january Tuesday night performances where you can get away playing badly and beating Barnsley with a flukey undeserved winner. You earn every point. You can play really well and still lose by two. A real team working for each other can keep you up and a team of individuals won't. Mistakes are punished and weaknesses exposed. There is nowhere to hide in the Prem.

But try and enjoy it, yeah,?

Thing is, this team do work for eachother, more so than any in my lifetime.

But as we all know this team won't be the same as the one who starts next season, If we go up.

Phil's Barber
15-04-2017, 09:38 AM
If we go up.

You're up.

Fur cough
15-04-2017, 09:46 AM
You're up.

I'll keep saying IF until there is a P next to our name.

If only Huddersfield would just piss off I'd be much happier.

elgrande
15-04-2017, 09:54 AM
I quite like you for a weed fur, at least you had the cajones to still post on here when things were going shit for you.
As has been said the premier league can break your heart,under Pardew we had some good runs,cup final win at Stamford Bridge last year.
But then we never looked like winning again,and your whole world coming down around your ears,I didn't watch match of the day for weeks on end.
But when you are doing well and got probably one of the best managers in the league it's ******* brilliant, don't get me wrong we ain't safe yet and could still go pear shaped,but I'm enjoying my football again....and if things work out can't wait to take 6 points of you next season.:)

ONFG
15-04-2017, 10:55 AM
A real team working for each other can keep you up and a team of individuals won't.

From the outside it looks as though that's the last thing your squad have been in recent seasons, but Allardyce has seemingly worked wonders on that and is making all the right noises about nurturing local talent where feasible. Say what you will about all our 'Together' crap, but team spirit is one major factor in our rise to the top of the Championship, no egos etc. It'll probably be revealed as a house of cards in the PL, but maybe not.

Jim Cannon
15-04-2017, 10:57 AM
Yep. Fully expected to get relegated. As did most of us I think. I have a feeling your lot will be more confident as usual.

Of that you can be sure. I will be interested in which players they go after in the summer though, they can look forward to getting used by players and agents in order to find a better deal. Sound familiar, anyone:supergrin:

old git
15-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Good luck to them.They have been the most consistent team in that division over the last two years.

davech
15-04-2017, 11:38 AM
I'll keep saying IF until there is a P next to our name.

If only Huddersfield would just piss off I'd be much happier.

Believe! You are up. Not even you lot could mess it up from here :D. Huddersfield seem to be the ones that have bottled it.

In 2013, I mentally divided the division into 3. Top Six (maybe 7 now, if you include Everton) - OK, next!!

Middle 6/7 - maybe. We really do need points from here

Bottom 6/7 - our real competitors for points.

Yeah, we all say you are going down with less points than Derby, but in truth, like all promoted clubs, with a few additions, you probably have enough to survive.

Good Luck :gritted teeth emoji: :D

wehatepalace
15-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Good luck to them.They have been the most consistent team in that division over the last two years.

Someone hijacked your account!

Ash
15-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Credit where credit's due. The penguin's millions have finally delivered promotion. Another £100m+ on players and a decent manager and they might just have a sniff of staying up.

Fur cough
15-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Credit where credit's due. The penguin's millions have finally delivered promotion. Another £100m+ on players and a decent manager and they might just have a sniff of staying up.

Net spend on players since Tony Bloom took over in 2009: £4.9 million

Phil's Barber
15-04-2017, 06:45 PM

Impressive. So where is it exactly the money is hemorrhaging away from for your annual losses?

Dorking .Eagle
15-04-2017, 06:49 PM
Impressive. So where is it exactly the money is hemorrhaging away from for your annual losses?

Wages, spending on the ground, subsidised public transport, park and rides etc. Even with 30k crowds its a lossmaker without the Prem TV money.

Good news for Bloom is even if its a disaster, there's still the parachute money for 3 years afterwards.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
15-04-2017, 06:55 PM

Aside from the extortionate wages paid to overpaid veterans with small transfer fees, and a few lucky sales to the likes of idiot Gus 'Bridcutt and Buckley for Barcelona' Poyet to offset the net spend, shouldn't that figure be 'zero' or better for any club purporting to 'do things the right way' that happens to be hundreds of millions of pounds in debt?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
15-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Even Paul Barber admits the Bloom millions have given Brighton 'an edge'.

How could any fans of this just and proud club bear to see Bloom not pocket the lion's share not only of the PL money next season, but the parachute payments thereafter.

Sure, it will be a shame to get such a fleeting taste of the top flight, but I'm sure BHAFC fans pride themselves on their club existing at a sustainable, within its means level. No 'edges' allowed

matbha
15-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Even Paul Barber admits the Bloom millions have given Brighton 'an edge'.

How could any fans of this just and proud club bear to see Bloom not pocket the lion's share not only of the PL money next season, but the parachute payments thereafter.

Sure, it will be a shame to get such a fleeting taste of the top flight, but I'm sure BHAFC fans pride themselves on their club existing at a sustainable, within its means level. No 'edges' allowed

How you lot can preach about the right way to do things is funny ,whos going to pay for your new ground ? training ground ect wont CPFC then be in the same boat ?
:confused:

wehatepalace
15-04-2017, 09:06 PM
How you lot can preach about the right way to do things is funny ,whos going to pay for your new ground ? training ground ect wont CPFC then be in the same boat ?

No Matt they will never be in the same boat, because they'll never get a new stadium or training ground. They did though pay for an artists impression of their empty pipe dream once......

Dorking .Eagle
15-04-2017, 09:09 PM

Small difference is that since we last played you, we've earned about half a billion quid :)

Phil's Barber
15-04-2017, 09:12 PM

The plan is to use the capital raised from the investors that have bought into our club, AFAIK. Slightly different, no?

matbha
15-04-2017, 09:23 PM
The plan is to use the capital raised from the investors that have bought into our club, AFAIK. Slightly different, no?

To be honest the amount of money for any club to survive is just plan ridiculous even in the championship

hdeagle
15-04-2017, 10:46 PM
How old are some of those Brighton players they will need replacing if they are to have any chance of staying up as the Premier League is a completely different ball-game than the Championship and it is so much quicker.

Palace's team has cost over £100m to put together.

It will be interesting to see how many 2nd team Brighton fans turn up in their true colours when their team is playing at the Amex.

COYP

Maiden Eagle
15-04-2017, 10:52 PM
No Matt they will never be in the same boat, because they'll never get a new stadium or training ground. They did though pay for an artists impression of their empty pipe dream once......

Perhaps that's because we like a good old fashioned ground with a bit of atmosphere, something that you bunch of up themselves snobs, will never understand.

Maiden Eagle
15-04-2017, 10:53 PM
To be honest the amount of money for any club to survive is just plan ridiculous even in the championship

Not when you're bankrolled to the extent of £200mil by one man.

Are you ever going start paying him back ?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
15-04-2017, 11:17 PM

A 'new ground'? It's not like we're homeless, and need to build one ASAP because we're traipsing around the Hone Counties like feckless nomads

Vince Hilaire's Afro
15-04-2017, 11:19 PM

For the millionth time, no CPFC fan is preaching to Brighton. I am merely applying your own club's sanctimonious standards to your own club's hypocritical actions.

Cleon
16-04-2017, 06:38 AM

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?350728-How-Tony-Bloom-spent-%A3274-million-on-the-Albion

Happy Arthur
16-04-2017, 06:45 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about them coming up. It would be interesting to know what other football fans think. Clubs like Brighton and MK Dons where you build a new ground away from their home and fill it with new fans just isn't right. Especially when those new fans support Spurs, Man u, Chelsea and Arsenal. Yuk.

Sharkba1t
16-04-2017, 07:33 AM

You have a shiny new ground indeed. But it's not at all easy to get to...I mean Falmer fkin station...most London suburban train stations are better served than that craphole. And then where do you go to eat and drink beforehand...the university campus? You can shove your pathetic new ground. For the away game I'll probably have to go to lewes for a few drinks beforehand because there's no where else near the ground.

Maiden Eagle
16-04-2017, 07:50 AM
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?350728-How-Tony-Bloom-spent-%A3274-million-on-the-Albion

Wow !! From reading what El Presidente (who seems to be way more knowlegeable than the likes of WHP) says, Bloom has covered their losses of £89mil, so far and they're on target to lose £40mil this season !!
This, despite the full houses, and TBF not one of the biggest wage in the C'Ship and not much spent on transfers (think they got a lot for Ulloa).

You know I have not actually got that much of a problem Bloom bankrolling them, as does appear to be a Brighton fan and does stay out of the limelight and yes WHP, I am a bit jealous of the money he has poured into your Club, most teams outside of the Prem would want that backing.

But for them to look down their noses at other Clubs like B'Mouth for not 'doing it the right way' is laughable.

And this was posted by some plonker called Seaside Special on North Korea Chat

Thanks for this, it really gives an insight into the finances of football clubs. Which premier teams model should we look to emulate, going to take a wild stab in the dark and say not Crystal Palace.

This is the Crystal Palace in their 4th season in the Prem (hopefully soon to be 5th), who until this season, had not actually spent that much on players and perhaps it is telling that once we did splash the cash, it all turned to sh*t (but hopefully it will be a happier ending). OK, we haven't done much to the ground but what these Brighton gobsites don't seem to realise, it is not that is not that easy to relocate in a built up area and even to redevelop the present ground has many hurdles to overcome. Anyway, I'm pretty happy as it is, with it's great atmosphere.

Or we could move to a soulless out of town stadium, served by one station.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-04-2017, 07:51 AM
Wow !! From reading what El Presidente (who seems to be way more knowlegeable than the likes of WHP) says, Bloom has covered their losses of £89mil, so far and they're on target to lose £40mil this season !!
This, despite the full houses, and TBF not one of the biggest wage in the C'Ship and not much spent on transfers (think they got a lot for Ulloa).

You know I have not actually got that much of a problem Bloom bankrolling them, as does appear to be a Brighton fan and does stay out of the limelight and yes WHP, I am a bit jealous of the money he has poured into your Club, most teams outside of the Prem would want that backing.

But for them to look down their noses at other Clubs like B'Mouth for not 'doing it the right way' is laughable.

And this was posted by some plonker called Seaside Special on North Korea Chat

Thanks for this, it really gives an insight into the finances of football clubs. Which premier teams model should we look to emulate, going to take a wild stab in the dark and say not Crystal Palace.

This is the Crystal Palace in their 4th season in the Prem (hopefully soon to be 5th), who until this season, had not actually spent that much on players and perhaps it is telling that once we did splash the cash, it all turned to sh*t (but hopefully it will be a happier ending). OK, we haven't done much to the ground but what these Brighton gobsites don't seem to realise, it is not that is not that easy to relocate in a built up area and even to redevelop the present ground has many hurdles to overcome. Anyway, I'm pretty happy as it is, with it's great atmosphere.

And we have zero debt

Maiden Eagle
16-04-2017, 09:09 AM
For the millionth time, no CPFC fan is preaching to Brighton. I am merely applying your own club's sanctimonious standards to your own club's hypocritical actions.

I don't know why we bother. Most of them are just thick or deluded.

wehatepalace
16-04-2017, 09:29 AM
And we have zero debt

Twice :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Twice :D

Change the record mate you must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle you boring tit! :hi:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-04-2017, 09:31 AM
£300m and rapidly rising

Penstone Eagle
16-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Wow !! From reading what El Presidente (who seems to be way more knowlegeable than the likes of WHP)

Anyway, I'm pretty happy as it is, with it's great atmosphere.

Who Doesn't ?

They have no idea about atmosphere

Don't forget the park and ride scheme

matbha
16-04-2017, 10:09 AM
You have a shiny new ground indeed. But it's not at all easy to get to...I mean Falmer fkin station...most London suburban train stations are better served than that craphole. And then where do you go to eat and drink beforehand...the university campus? You can shove your pathetic new ground. For the away game I'll probably have to go to lewes for a few drinks beforehand because there's no where else near the ground.

Its hardly pathetic its a fantastic stadium yes not in the perfect place but its all we had and lets face it lewes isn't miles away

matbha
16-04-2017, 10:10 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about them coming up. It would be interesting to know what other football fans think. Clubs like Brighton and MK Dons where you build a new ground away from their home and fill it with new fans just isn't right. Especially when those new fans support Spurs, Man u, Chelsea and Arsenal. Yuk.

New fans mmm palace have about 10.000 of them :p

little al
16-04-2017, 10:30 AM

You have double that

Penstone Eagle
16-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Its hardly pathetic its a fantastic stadium yes not in the perfect place but its all we had and lets face it lewes isn't miles away

I've always said it looks good from the outside, I drive past it enough and saw it developing.

But once inside it's no different to so many other souless bowls. Especially when your fans have no idea how to generate an atmosphere, bare concrete concourses full of Chelsea, Spurs etc fans watching their team on sky games and cheering goals, and yes I've witnessed it myself as I have been a guest of a genuine Brighton fan ST holder on a few occasions, his brother who is a ST holder is a Spurs fan and had the cheek to ask me why I was at a Brighton game, told him that I was doing the same as him and watching a game as a neutral. My friend has just renewed in the East stand for just over £700 and gets wet when it rains.

There really isn't anything special about your stadium, but it sums up Brighton perfectly, all fur coat and no knickers.

Eagleinsussex
16-04-2017, 10:39 AM

Couldn't fill the Withdean and now you have 25k+ Mmmmm.....Lol

bodger
16-04-2017, 10:46 AM

For away fans its usual to wait around after the game for home fans doing it every week must be a pain so credit to the fans for turning up in numbers. Still a very nice place to sit and watch a game good bar service. Well done to CH and his team for a great job to get so close last season and regroup and be better this season is first class management look forward to the fixtures coming out if we manage to stay up.

matbha
16-04-2017, 12:32 PM
I've always said it looks good from the outside, I drive past it enough and saw it developing.

But once inside it's no different to so many other souless bowls. Especially when your fans have no idea how to generate an atmosphere, bare concrete concourses full of Chelsea, Spurs etc fans watching their team on sky games and cheering goals, and yes I've witnessed it myself as I have been a guest of a genuine Brighton fan ST holder on a few occasions, his brother who is a ST holder is a Spurs fan and had the cheek to ask me why I was at a Brighton game, told him that I was doing the same as him and watching a game as a neutral. My friend has just renewed in the East stand for just over £700 and gets wet when it rains.

There really isn't anything special about your stadium, but it sums up Brighton perfectly, all fur coat and no knickers.

Just out of interest how many awards has sellhurst won

matbha
16-04-2017, 12:33 PM
You have double that

Or maybe we have more returning fans as palace fans say :lux:

matbha
16-04-2017, 12:34 PM
I don't know why we bother. Most of them are just thick or deluded.

We could say that about you lot to:)

Spiderman
16-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Just out of interest how many awards has sellhurst won

Probably none, what has that got to do with anything? Gettiing awards for the ground, CEO of the year and plastic clappers do not make a club any better that anyone else, although reading NSC the Premiership will never have had it so good then next season.
ps Why am I not allowed to register with NSC as an away fan?

wehatepalace
16-04-2017, 12:52 PM

To avoid confusion as the definition of away fan is hard to fathom on NSC.

Are you an actual away fan?
An away fan who follows Brighton second?
Or a Brighton fan with an away team?

Spiderman
16-04-2017, 12:55 PM
To avoid confusion as the definition of away fan is hard to fathom on NSC.

Are you an actual away fan?
An away fan who follows Brighton second?
Or a Brighton fan with an away team?

Thanks for this, I didn't realise it would be so clear cut!:eek:

little al
16-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Or maybe we have more returning fans as palace fans say :lux:

If they were returning fans, they would all be pensioners.

little al
16-04-2017, 01:53 PM
We could say that about you lot to:)

You could, but you'd be lying.

questions
16-04-2017, 02:47 PM
No lidl....oh and if you feel the need to come mob handed ( snigger).....Clapham is not where palace fans drink.....

Although nearer to Selhurst than Seaford and Eastbourne is to Brighton.

old git
16-04-2017, 02:59 PM

I drank in lewes. Loads drank in Brighton.
It must be you that frightened the rest off.

old git
16-04-2017, 03:01 PM
posted by questions

Your last post was may 2013.
What made you return?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-04-2017, 03:04 PM

**** me another Eunach!

little al
16-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Your last post was may 2013.
What made you return?

First sign of madness is talking to yourself OG :D

old git
16-04-2017, 03:14 PM
First sign of madness is talking to yourself OG :D

Pardon?:supergrin:

Penstone Eagle
16-04-2017, 03:20 PM

Go away, Muppet.

elgrande
16-04-2017, 03:54 PM

When I go down to your shit hole in drink in Brighton and Preston park (that should bring back some memories for the older amongst us),certainly nearer to you lot than your cowardly lot ever did....lol remember the cresent arms...ha ha ha

wehatepalace
16-04-2017, 04:08 PM
When I go down to your shit hole in drink in Brighton and Preston park (that should bring back some memories for the older amongst us),certainly nearer to you lot than your cowardly lot ever did....lol remember the cresent arms...ha ha ha

Or the Duke of Cambridge?

elgrande
16-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Or the Duke of Cambridge?

No don't remember that....what happened did you successfully sing a song....or buy a round

wehatepalace
16-04-2017, 04:19 PM
No don't remember that....what happened did you successfully sing a song....or buy a round

I wasn't there but I think OG was..... Not that, that type of violent shit is something to proud of.

elgrande
16-04-2017, 04:21 PM
I wasn't there but I think OG was..... Not that, that type of violent shit is something to proud of.

What happened did a tarquin get upset cos someone spilt his pimms

wehatepalace
16-04-2017, 04:33 PM
What happened did a tarquin get upset cos someone spilt his pimms

Yeah something just like that.

matbha
16-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Probably none, what has that got to do with anything? Gettiing awards for the ground, CEO of the year and plastic clappers do not make a club any better that anyone else, although reading NSC the Premiership will never have had it so good then next season.

Sorry mate not a clue there are plenty of palace on there

Selhurst Celtic
16-04-2017, 06:22 PM

Bwighton's sat nav malfunctioned & instead of Anerley or Clapham, their naughty bunch tipped up at the DOC. A few game old gits (literally) inside kept them from coming in when, as luck would have it, some of the Palace naughty bunch happened to be passing. Faced with like minded people, bwighton fled across the road into the Crescent where they bolted the doors, scweamed for a policeman & used up all the toilet paper in the pub.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Bwighton's sat nav malfunctioned & instead of Anerley or Clapham, their naughty bunch tipped up at the DOC. A few game old gits (literally) inside kept them from coming in when, as luck would have it, some of the Palace naughty bunch happened to be passing. Faced with like minded people, bwighton fled across the road into the Crescent where they bolted the doors, scweamed for a policeman & used up all the toilet paper in the pub.

Fact!

elgrande
16-04-2017, 06:32 PM

Ha ha I remember now.....ha ha they really are pathetic.

I thought the doughnut was referring to that incident that was all over social media a few years back when we beat them 1_3,those twats throwing bottles at a pub,and there was no one in it.

old git
16-04-2017, 06:55 PM

Leaving their more game mates lying in the road (allegedly).None of my doing as I didn't leave the pub.( not joking Paul was only 14 at the time and trying to barricade doors while looking after your son is no fun)

Happy Arthur
16-04-2017, 07:08 PM
When Sanchez scores a hatrick against them will they cheer too?

hdeagle
17-04-2017, 04:05 AM
How many own goals will Dunkin Donut score for the Seaweed in the Premier League, hopefully for the world to see.

Plenty more golden comedy moments are in the offing when Brighton are playing.

COYP

little al
17-04-2017, 04:55 AM
How many own goals will Dunkin Donut score for the Seaweed in the Premier League, hopefully for the world to see.

Plenty more golden comedy moments are in the offing when Brighton are playing.

COYP

How many of his own goals will the Brighton faithful cheer when they help their first team to victory?

old git
17-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Have a good one lads.Rivalry and piss taking aside we have more in common than the Chelsea and Arsenals of this world.

Banger
17-04-2017, 08:20 AM
To all Brighton fans reading this thread - have a blinding day today. Days like this don't come round too often. There is no doubt that you deserve it. Looking forward to renewing our rivalry next season. Game on!

mpfn
17-04-2017, 08:25 AM
I really think Hughton will struggle to manage in the PL.
Previously when his back was against the wall, he didn't cope with the pressure too well.
Good championship manager and a lovely guy, but can he outwit the other managers next season ?

Fur cough
17-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Have a good one lads.Rivalry and piss taking aside we have more in common than the Chelsea and Arsenals of this world.

That we do OG, that we do.

Selhurst Celtic
17-04-2017, 09:42 AM

Are your damart shoes rubbing you or something, og?

The Tarquin arrogance, jolly hockey sticks rah rah rah & abandonment of their team when they really needed them & lost their spiritual home is not something I recognise at SE25.

ONFG
17-04-2017, 10:58 AM
To all Brighton fans reading this thread - have a blinding day today. Days like this don't come round too often. There is no doubt that you deserve it. Looking forward to renewing our rivalry next season. Game on!

Cheers :p

ONFG
17-04-2017, 10:59 AM

Cheers Oggy :p. Sentiments that echo my own.

Selhurst Celtic
17-04-2017, 11:04 AM
There is no doubt that you deserve it.

Yes, they've certainly done it the right way, not thrown an obscene amount of money at it & displayed no misguided sense of arrogance whatsoever.

matbha
17-04-2017, 11:06 AM

Thank you ,this time next season we could be crying in our beer :)

matbha
17-04-2017, 11:07 AM

So true :)

Jim Cannon
17-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Yes, they've certainly done it the right way, not thrown an obscene amount of money at it & displayed no misguided sense of arrogance whatsoever.

They are aiming for Europe next year

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 11:20 AM

Absolutely, fair play to them.

Phil's Barber
17-04-2017, 11:27 AM
**** 'em :D

Happy Arthur
17-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Love the way they've already beaten Wigan before a ball is kicked, nothing changes. Hopefully "tin pot" Wigan will beat the odds and sneak a win at the footballing juggernaut that is Brighton.

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 12:21 PM
They are aiming for Europe next year

automatic qualification if you have a new training ground apparently

Eagleinsussex
17-04-2017, 12:28 PM
automatic qualification if you have a new training ground apparently

I keep hearing that they're coming for us......we're waiting Weeds, we're waiting :lux:

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 12:30 PM
I keep hearing that they're coming for us......we're waiting Weeds, we're waiting :lux:

yes they keep singing that, so arrogant, boy are they in for a shock next season in this league. The championship, though unpredictable, has been full of average teams this season. Newcastle will be fine if their manager stays, but Brighton and whoever comes up via the play offs are going to struggle I think.

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 12:44 PM
I'm pleased for wiggers and furk , proper fans . The other wankers can do one .

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 12:55 PM
I'm pleased for wiggers and furk , proper fans . The other wankers can do one .

:p

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Thank you ,this time next season we could be crying in our beer :)

He didn't mean you you **** !

matbha
17-04-2017, 01:21 PM
He didn't mean you you **** !

**** off dick :jerkit:

HOVE EAGLE
17-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Smug mullery on sky sports
Hope Wigan win today

Maiden Eagle
17-04-2017, 02:14 PM
I'm pleased for wiggers and furk ,the only proper fans . The other 20000 wankers can do one .

EFA

Glazier69
17-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Took you long enough but welcome back to our level. I'm from the generation that only counts Seaweed as our rivals. Looking forward to the six points! We will fight forever more because of Boxing Day

Langers
17-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Very poor championship this year

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Countdown for Londoners ( spencer :D ) new thread :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-04-2017, 03:59 PM

All bets are off

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Very poor championship this year

Clearly

maestro
17-04-2017, 04:02 PM
I think it will be a good thing to have our rivals in the same division, might give us a bit more edge

Bring it on

Soarin' Eagles

The wait begins. :lux:

thereichstuff
All bets are off

Along the lines of premiership dominance I'd imagine with a warning for us to be very scared :supergrin:

jmemour
17-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Cannot f'in wait for our fixtures against them next year. Bring it on

Langers
17-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Oh dear Brighton - probably the worse pitch invasion ever

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9oGK7cWsAY7UJ3?format=jpg&name=small

old git
17-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Premature.Huddersfield are winning.

Happy Arthur
17-04-2017, 04:19 PM
I know a season ticket holder (man u fan). Atleast he'll get to see them play now.

Maiden Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:25 PM
I know a season ticket holder (man u fan). Atleast he'll get to see them play now.

Weeds Vs Moan Utd

Ultimate Wankers Vs Wankers clash

redeyed
17-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Gotta love this comment from BBC sport, asking Weed fans their thoughts..

CapedCapybara: I don't know what is more exciting, playing in the top flight, playing at places like the Emirates, or another chance to destroy Crystal Palace!

"chance" is as good as it gets. We all know what happened the last time they had their "chance" :jerkit:

Still, he will get to see his first team Arsenal, that half and half shirt will not go to waste :clown:

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:33 PM

Nah, award winning no doubt

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:36 PM
I think it will be a good thing to have our rivals in the same division, might give us a bit more edge

Bring it on

Send them down again

little al
17-04-2017, 04:38 PM

Is that Peppa Pig in the middle?

Suprised they were still there at FT

the drexciyan
17-04-2017, 04:40 PM
Half and half scarf makers are right now making plans to pay off their mortgages early.

Hitler
17-04-2017, 04:48 PM
It's all so wonderful, I may take another cruise this week to celebrate!

Santos-er
17-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Only 34 more points needed to stay up next season. Great stuff.

little al
17-04-2017, 04:52 PM

I hope you do a Robert Maxwell.

Maiden Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:55 PM

Did you find another tramp to celebrate with ?