PDA

View Full Version : Palace Have Played Over 300 Games In The Premier League, Will Brighton Ever Catch Us

hdeagle
17-04-2017, 04:17 AM
Palace have now played 306 Premier League games and counting.

Brighton have played 0 to date in comparison.

I cannot ever see them taking away Palace's bragging rights.

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/6/Crystal-Palace/stats

MIND THE GAP

COYP

Sheldon Cooper
17-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Palace can have one million Premier League games played, for all i care, the important thing is this:

When you beat Brighton in 2013 (and also when Brighton was playing really bad in 2014-15) you were sure that the downfall of Brighton had started and it would soon lead to the club getting relegated to League One....and after that maybe even lower.

Doesn't look like that right now :)

In 1997 we almost got relegated out of the Football league system........and look at the club now =)

CharlieCPFC
17-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Palace can have one million Premier League games played, for all i care, the important thing is this:

When you beat Brighton in 2013 (and also when Brighton was playing really bad in 2014-15) you were sure that the downfall of Brighton had started and it would soon lead to the club getting relegated to League One....and after that maybe even lower.

In 1997 we almost got relegated out of the Football league system........and look at the club now =)

You're all but confirming promotion today yet you're more interested in posting on here you weirdo.

Joe85
17-04-2017, 03:09 PM

Hard to see you in all that shade.

grand aigle
17-04-2017, 03:17 PM

Couldnt be bothered to go to your biggest game for years then "Sheldon" ?? Properly weird you weed fans!!

Cleon
17-04-2017, 03:29 PM

Wrong. The only thing that I thought that our win over you in 2013 confirmed was that you had not, as you all consistently claimed in the preceding years, overtaken us.

I did not expect us to stay up, and I thought there was a good chance you would go up the following season. But at least Palace would have reborn by a single year in the big money league.

I didn't dream that we'd be where we are currently, our team and club is immeasurably stronger that it was when we last met.

This is more akin to 2003. You've spent years trying to return to our level, and you've finally succeeded. Come to Selhurst Park again, just to see how wide the gap has become.

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 03:35 PM
You're all but confirming promotion today yet you're more interested in posting on here you weirdo.

During the game as well :D

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 03:55 PM

Wanker

elgrande
17-04-2017, 04:02 PM

And in 2010...we nearly went out of business...what's your point,first time in the top league since 1983...pupils and teachers tosser

Big Gav
17-04-2017, 04:06 PM
During the game as well :D

Couldn't go as he wouldn't be back to watch Arsenal on Sky later