PDA

View Full Version : They ain't up yet.

little al
17-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Come on Huddersfield.

Currently winning 1-0

Maiden Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Yeah, they only need to score another 7 goals in this match, then another 6 or 7 in their next 4 games plus the weeds losing their last 3 games.

Simples !

little al
17-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Yeah, they only need to score another 7 goals in this match, then another 6 or 7 in their next 4 games plus the weeds losing their last 3 games.

Simples !

Its all about points, if the weeds don't get anymore and everyone else gets maximum......we can dream.

But it will make them shit themselves tonight knowing how they have come close but no cigar previous years.

Soarin' Eagles
17-04-2017, 04:24 PM
There's more chance of us getting relegated than Brighton not getting promoted at this point. No point even worrying about it, it's pretty much nailed on sadly.

Though if by some miracle they don't get promoted it'll be the best thing since smashing them in the playoffs.

Hitler
17-04-2017, 04:51 PM
And YOU AIN'T SAFE YET, it won't be as much of an imagination for palace to get relegated.
Come on Swansea & Hull!

Maiden Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:57 PM
And YOU AIN'T SAFE YET, it won't be as much of an imagination for palace to get relegated.
Come on Swansea & Hull!

True

But at least we're all not lying ***** like you are.

Penstone Eagle
17-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Come on Swansea & Hull!

Wanker

wigman
17-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Shortest thread ever.
Now officially closed.

CPFC Since 68
17-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Shortest thread ever.
Now officially closed.

Well done to you and the like who actually weren't ashamed to support their local side through the Withdean years. The extra 20,000 can go **** themseves.

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 07:38 PM
Shortest thread ever.
Now officially closed.

:p well done .

Eagleinsussex
17-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Thread on North Korea Chat posting comments from other clubs forums about what they are saying about Bwighton, so far up their own arses it's untrue, apparently they are already a threat to Stoke, a well established Prem Team, says it all about them.

wigman
17-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Well done to you and the like who actually weren't ashamed to support their local side through the Withdean years. The extra 20,000 can go **** themseves.

46 years and counting.
I would still go if we were in the Bognor Regis promotional league division 9.

CPFC Since 68
17-04-2017, 07:49 PM
46 years and counting.
I would still go if we were in the Bognor Regis promotional league division 9.

Same as.

Selhurst Celtic
17-04-2017, 08:02 PM
Shortest thread ever.
Now officially closed.

"I'm just responding" instead of out celebrating. What a weasel.

CharlieCPFC
17-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Thread on North Korea Chat posting comments from other clubs forums about what they are saying about Bwighton, so far up their own arses it's untrue, apparently they are already a threat to Stoke, a well established Prem Team, says it all about them.

Look at the way they want everyone to tell them how great they are :D

They really are bunch of precious pansies.

Highlight for me was "They're just annoyed when we took the piss out of them by singing "have you ever seen a pass". I bet John from Stoke who was there that day is still hurting from those intimidating Albion fans chanting that.

mpfn
17-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Apparently they have a list of players to match their style and swagger, I'll say that again, STYLE and SWAGGER
Wtf ???

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Apparently they have a list of players to match their style and swagger, I'll say that again, STYLE and SWAGGER
Wtf ???

"I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled off a signing like Jack Wilshere or Januzaj.

If we managed to sign Vicente in our first season in the championship, then there's no saying we won't bring in another superstar come the summer."

:D

dannyb1
17-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Ronaldo, Messi and the like are already handing in transfer requests on news of Falmer and Hove albions promotion.

dannyb1
17-04-2017, 08:57 PM
"I wouldn't be shocked if we pulled off a signing like Jack Wilshere or Januzaj.

If we managed to sign Vicente in our first season in the championship, then there's no saying we won't bring in another superstar come the summer."

Adebeyours around scratching his arse somewhere that's about as ambitious as them ***** Will be.
Maybe we could sell them mutch.

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 09:02 PM

Needy Tarquins

thereichstuff
17-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Ronaldo, Messi and the like are already handing in transfer requests on news of Falmer and Hove albions promotion.

I'm lead to believe their head scout Paul winstanley has been in Europe scouting them to see if they have the required style and swagger .

CP-RJW
17-04-2017, 09:08 PM

Hope they sign Januzaj he's wank.

CrawleyEagle
18-04-2017, 10:14 AM
Brighton can only dream of signing players like Cabaye, Benteke, Mandanda, Sakho...

thereichstuff
18-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Brighton can only dream of signing players like Cabaye, Benteke, Mandanda, Sakho...

If they came knocking how could that group of players resist !

SEEPEEEFFSEE
18-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Their celebrating will be short lived when they find themselves rock bottom of the league come September. Hopefully they'll enjoy an opening fixture away to Man City to bring them back down to earth.

Maiden Eagle
18-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Apparently they are all complaining because May didn't congratulate them,
in her calling an Election speech.

wigman
18-04-2017, 06:54 PM
"I'm just responding" instead of out celebrating. What a weasel.

I had been celebrating all weekend but cut it short yesterday evening due to a very early start at work this morning.
Happy enough with that response ? :hi:

EagleEater
19-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Bet the OP wish he hadn't bothered with this one! :p