PDA

View Full Version : Entry after kick off

Maximus
17-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Hi

Does anyone know what the policy for entry is if you turn up way after kick off. I'm a season ticket holder getting back from a biz trip abroad for the spurs game but can't imagine getting there until 830-845. Would I be able to get in at half time even? Or will the machines for scanning your ticket at the turnstiles be off by then?

Thanks for anyone's help on this or has experienced this before!

Maximus

davech
17-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Even the late entry gates (the Whitehorse one is the Sainsbury's side - don't know about the others) shut around 30 mins after kick-off, although a kindly steward may still let you in if you explain.

leicester1
17-04-2017, 09:47 PM
in the away end our fans were still coming in at half time....all turnstiles seemed to have a steward placed on the inside...at least one....a hearty knock should get you in..

thehalifaxman
17-04-2017, 09:49 PM
I've turned up just before half time before and not had any problems. Only 1 turnstile open. I think it was the Bolton home game in the cup.

Zohar's Penalty
17-04-2017, 09:53 PM
I was very jet lagged and amazed to wake up at 2.45pm on Saturday!! Got into the ground as the second half was kicking off! No problem if you have a Season Ticket.

davech
17-04-2017, 09:55 PM
in the away end our fans were still coming in at half time....all turnstiles seemed to have a steward placed on the inside...at least one....a hearty knock should get you in..

The away bit is more heavily stewarded in that respect, but all exit gates are always patrolled, so simply showing your ticket there should gain you entry, but it might depend on the individual steward (I would have let you in :) ). Gates did close, but new policy may well be to have one open at all entrances.

wrightchipvcfc
18-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Not sure what stand your in butFor old stand if you bang on door by that brick box office the steward sits behind that door he should let you in he stays there all game

johnnybacaro
29-04-2017, 06:39 PM
i've come in around the 30th min for some night games and was neer an issue

dweedman
29-04-2017, 11:36 PM
You have till half time, pretty sure.

pgw152
02-05-2017, 12:40 PM
I got in on the 75th minute once v WBA (debut goals for Ince and Dann in a 3-1 win? )
Flight was diverted to STN due to high winds at LGW.
Dashed round the M25 and got there to find all home turnstiles shut. Copper and Steward on the away gate let me in and walked me through from block T to the sanctuary of block U.
I think there's always a way although maybe not officially that late on...