PDA

View Full Version : John Terry signs for Aston Villa

bubbs11
17-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Just announced he's leaving Chelsea at the end of the season but wants to carry on playing.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39623727

CPFC since 1989
17-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Just announced he's leaving Chelsea at the end of the season but wants to carry on playing.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39623727

Wouldn't want him here. He's too old anyway. Shit clubs like Brighton can have him.

PALACEWU
17-04-2017, 05:23 PM
I hope it rains and he melts like the wicked witch of the West.

Oli28
Mls

PALACEWU
The bloke's a ****. And a saggy old one at that.

Like a crispy nipple.

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!!
17-04-2017, 05:24 PM
He's way past it. This has a move to Brighton written all over it.

mpfn
17-04-2017, 05:26 PM

Shirley not, he isn't classy or got enough for the mighty seagulls.

Bipe
17-04-2017, 05:34 PM
I read somewhere a few weeks ago that his agent has been actively pursuing lines of enquiry in Dubai. I think JT needs a couple of years of retirement fund money under his belt, not one of life's savers by all accounts.

Ismale
17-04-2017, 05:34 PM

Exactly! Sort of past it "name" that the Weed will be after in the Summer,can just imagine those 2 sexual deviants Terry & Dunk together at the back! Terry be trying it on with all his new teamates Mrs & should the Racist C*nt be successfull he could always book a room at the Jurys Inn near B******* station for Dirty Dunk & his cohorts to film it all & play "soggy biscuit" over it! 😱

Never have 2 parties suited each other more than "JT" & the Seaweeds! Both Morally vacant C*nts!

& Besides Benteke would have him on toast next season if he went there! Thats after diving to get Dirty Dunk sent off!

:lux:

:supergrin:

ll AJ ll
17-04-2017, 05:36 PM
He will go West Brom

PhuketEagle
17-04-2017, 05:55 PM
No thanks - goodnight thread.

cappuccinoeagle
17-04-2017, 05:55 PM
No,thanks

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Pass

Eagle's Nest
17-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Bournemouth or Brighton. Wouldn't rule out a Mourinho reunion though.

RCUK
17-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Think that he could be the first palace player boo'd more by the home fans than the away.

That man has no place in this club.

prizesucker
17-04-2017, 06:15 PM
If Allardyce was still at Bolton & this situation arose, Terry would be a prime target for a 'pay as you play' 1 year deal. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him at CP next season (especially since we'll be looking to sign 2 centre halves)

alexcpfc
17-04-2017, 06:27 PM
No thank you.

west country boy
17-04-2017, 07:01 PM
The bloke's a ****. And a saggy old one at that.

Close thread.I hope Red Pen doesn't see this sickening sexist filth (but you are 100% correct, of course).

lee_cpfc
17-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Why does everyone dislike John Terry? Strange people. The man is a legend of the game and one of the greatest central defenders this country has ever produced.

Nostrils
17-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Why does everyone dislike John Terry? Strange people. The man is a legend of the game and one of the greatest central defenders this country has ever produced.

He's a racist that shags his teammates' wives. Nice fella.

Billy Rhino
17-04-2017, 07:49 PM

He's a "Chels" legend. Enough said.

GanbareWashi
17-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Scoring goals for Palace, John Terry, John Terry.

Palace legend already.

Worksop Palace
17-04-2017, 07:58 PM

Lee outs himself as Chelsea fan ...

ForzaPalace
17-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Scum's first signing of the summer

CP-RJW
17-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Great player back in his day but not anymore, and a complete twat anyway who we shouldn't let anywhere near our club.

foetus eagle
17-04-2017, 08:27 PM

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/say-what/say-what17.gif

lee_cpfc
17-04-2017, 08:31 PM
People focussing more on what he has allegedly done off the pitch, can't we focus on the achievements on the pitch?

Nostrils
17-04-2017, 08:34 PM
People focussing more on what he has allegedly done off the pitch, can't we focus on the achievements on the pitch?

Ok. Not much this year.

Wolfnipplechips
17-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Please, please, please go to to Brighton.

Would be utterly marvellous and if he gets a wriggle on he can squeeze into the 2017 promotion pictures. (The ****).

CP-RJW
17-04-2017, 08:40 PM
You're right, why don't we sign Kaka and Ronaldinho as well? TERRY IS PAST IT.

ebyeeckeagle
17-04-2017, 08:42 PM

He doesn't stop being a racist rancid piece of shit when he steps on the pitch.

You are right though. Great performance in winning the Champions League and I did have tears in my eyes when he picked up that trophy.

Nostrils
17-04-2017, 08:45 PM
He doesn't stop being a racist rancid piece of shit when he steps on the pitch.

I think he was also racist on the pitch.

Yoda
17-04-2017, 09:12 PM
He's 36 and made only 5 Prem appearances this season.

Surely past his best now and we can do better.

Les Butler
17-04-2017, 09:28 PM
He's 36 and made only 5 Prem appearances this season.

Surely past his best now and we can do better.

Yep like him or hate him he is done...We really don't want to give washed up players one last pay day ...You have QPR for that.

beef
17-04-2017, 09:49 PM
He would probably be okay alongside Sakho - but that would mostly be down to Sakho. Great player in his day but Terry is immobile at this point. No doubt he'll be going for one last pay day in US/China.

Chobham Eagle
17-04-2017, 09:52 PM

You what? Unbelievable!

DARZET EAGLE
17-04-2017, 10:05 PM

Maybe, but not now quite like he was.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
17-04-2017, 10:10 PM

Exactly. It's not like he's ever pissed on shoes in a bar, ****ed my wife behind my back, called me a honky, or stolen my quadriplegic Nan's parking space for the bingo

orp pisshead1
18-04-2017, 12:51 AM

Who cares he's a **** end of.

SilentAssassin
18-04-2017, 05:14 AM

'Allegedly' lol! :D

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-04-2017, 06:02 AM

You're right. His racial abuse towards Anton Ferdinand, for instance. That was on the pitch.

jj62255
18-04-2017, 06:09 AM

Legend?!? Lol :supergrin:

Old Bill
18-04-2017, 06:16 AM
We will need a centre half if Sakai leaves, but preferably one a bit younger than 36.

Adlerhorst
18-04-2017, 06:17 AM
And less racist

mroakley9
18-04-2017, 06:28 AM
And one less likely to sleep with a teammate's wife

SilentAssassin
18-04-2017, 06:54 AM
And one less likely to go on a drunken tirade at someone after their country has just suffered a terrorist attack.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe
18-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Why do we need to ease him in to retirement? Maybe one of the newly promoted's will go for him?

adman50
18-04-2017, 07:15 AM
This Brighton all over.

Still...guarantees us at least one goal against them next season...

"John Terry, John Terry scoring goals for Palace!"

WLYWLYAWYPWF
18-04-2017, 07:36 AM

Yes He will hit it off with Chris Hughton.

Random*
18-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Honestly think he'll go somewhere else, find it's not the same as Chelsea and then retire before the end of August.

aashman12
18-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Surely he's wet spam all day long.

Selhurst Celtic
18-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Exactly. It's not like he's ever pissed on shoes in a bar, ****ed my wife behind my back, called me a honky, or stolen my quadriplegic Nan's parking space for the bingo

We can buy some bump off his old man whilst his mum is robbing cans from the off licence. Maybe get his brother Paul onto the coaching set up too.

Popester
18-04-2017, 10:00 AM
According to Wikipedia, Paul Terry "was released by Rushden & Diamonds following media revelations that he had an affair with the partner of teammate Dale Roberts. Roberts later committed suicide."

jimos_uk
18-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Didn't we nearly sign him when Bruce was in charge? Or did Bruce try to sign him for Huddersfield? I remember hearing numbers of 400k or thereabouts, but Chelsea knocked it back?

Either way, he's finished. And a ****.

Popester
18-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Didn't we nearly sign him when Bruce was in charge? Or did Bruce try to sign him for Huddersfield? I remember hearing numbers of 400k or thereabouts, but Chelsea knocked it back?

Either way, he's finished. And a ****.

Jordan wrote on Twitter that he tried to sign Terry, but Ken Bates told him to "**** Off".

red&blue_moomin
18-04-2017, 11:19 AM
What on earth would we want an aging over the hill, slow CB (not to mention being a racist twat, sure that will do wonders for our dressing room harmony) to replace Damo. If we are really considering Terry then we may as well just extend Damos contract he knows the team is a leader and is an experienced premier league CB.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-04-2017, 11:24 AM
We can buy some bump off his old man whilst his mum is robbing cans from the off licence. Maybe get his brother Paul onto the coaching set up too.

Purple tin to make an appearance at the next CPFC beer festival?

nicknackpalace
18-04-2017, 11:37 AM
just no

weltklasse
18-04-2017, 11:44 AM
NO NO NO FFS!

Lingfield Eagle
18-04-2017, 11:49 AM
No, no, no. A million times...

Beckenham Boy
18-04-2017, 11:50 AM
China or MLS surely

CP-RJW
18-04-2017, 12:04 PM
China or MLS surely
Bwighton, would be a match made in heaven.

Yoda
18-04-2017, 12:09 PM
China or MLS surely

Not sure whether they pay well for an aging centre back? Maybe get another season in MLS, but China seems to favour skilful dynamic players who will attract spectators. Terry isn't a big draw.

TheCharmer1
18-04-2017, 01:02 PM
MLS have denied interest.

China or Dubai so he can get a big tax exemption on his pension

SilentAssassin
18-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Terry wants to go to Bournemouth apparently. He would suit it there as there always looks like there is something sinister about that Eddie Howe.

Nostrils
18-04-2017, 01:45 PM
there always looks like there is something sinister about that Eddie Howe.

It's because he doesn't move his jaw when he speaks. He looks like he's practising to become a ventriloquist (I've always found them a bit sinister).

SOUTHGATE EAGLE
18-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Terry wants to go to Bournemouth apparently. He would suit it there as there always looks like there is something sinister about that Eddie Howe.

Anywhere but here.

4 cryingOutloud
18-04-2017, 03:34 PM

Bournemouth has a good selection of quality old folks homes, most with sea views. :p

orp pisshead1
18-04-2017, 04:02 PM
What on earth would we want an aging over the hill, slow CB (not to mention being a racist twat, sure that will do wonders for our dressing room harmony) to replace Damo. If we are really considering Terry then we may as well just extend Damos contract he knows the team is a leader and is an experienced premier league CB.

Bang on the money:p

Selhurst Celtic
18-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Purple tin to make an appearance at the next CPFC beer festival?

I've only ever heard the frighful scotch types use the phrase 'purple tin' or 'purple tinners'. What next, 'red sowdjerrs'?

Do you wear a skirt, have pale skin, a face full of freckles and ginger hair?

thereichstuff
18-04-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm just happy with the og memory , That'll do .

the drexciyan
18-04-2017, 07:13 PM
This Brighton all over.

Still...guarantees us at least one goal against them next season...

"John Terry, John Terry scoring goals for Palace!"

As soon as I heard the news that was my take. Brighton all over. Mugs.

Still, the thousands of Chelsea/Brighton fans will be happy, the rest of the fanbase are now secretly wanking over Stevie G and Wayne Rooney pitching up.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-04-2017, 08:53 PM
I've only ever heard the frighful scotch types use the phrase 'purple tin' or 'purple tinners'. What next, 'red sowdjerrs'?

Do you wear a skirt, have pale skin, a face full of freckles and ginger hair?

Honorary Greenockian of many years. Pronounced 'prrrrrrrrrpull tannn'

Dobbo
19-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Today's Times says he wants to join Palace or Bournemouth so that he can stay living in Oxshott, but more interestingly, there is a big article by Matthew Syed totally ripping him apart as a person, headed "Moral cowardice will define Terry's playing career".
Syed acknowledges his playing skills, but highlights his failings as a person, citing him sleeping with a team-mates partner; touting his box at Wembley for money; selling tours of the training ground against club rules; racially abusing Ferdinand; parking his Bentley in a disabled space; pissing into a glass at a nightclub before dropping it on the floor; abusing American tourists after 9/11; assault outside a nightclub & being fined for questioning ref Poll's integrity.
Think it is fair to assume Syed is not his greatest fan !!
As an earlier poster said, seems like him & Brighton are a match made in heaven and would mean he could carry on "scoring goals for Palace".

Jordan's Jacket
19-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Horrible individual. Don't want hid poison at our club. Plus he's not good enough in any case

SKATE
19-04-2017, 07:56 AM
FOJT. Don't want this shit at my club.

fioreuk
19-04-2017, 07:59 AM
Bournemouth has a good selection of quality old folks homes, most with sea views. :p

Could be venue of choice for Rooney then instead, based on previous escapades of his.

Mr Palace
19-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Today's Times says he wants to join Palace or Bournemouth so that he can stay living in Oxshott, but more interestingly, there is a big article by Matthew Syed totally ripping him apart as a person, headed "Moral cowardice will define Terry's playing career".
Syed acknowledges his playing skills, but highlights his failings as a person, citing him sleeping with a team-mates partner; touting his box at Wembley for money; selling tours of the training ground against club rules; racially abusing Ferdinand; parking his Bentley in a disabled space; pissing into a glass at a nightclub before dropping it on the floor; abusing American tourists after 9/11; assault outside a nightclub & being fined for questioning ref Poll's integrity.
As an earlier poster said, seems like him & Brighton are a match made in heaven and would mean he could carry on "scoring goals for Palace".

Syed is very sanctimonious. He should probably stick to the ping pong.

Terry the player would be a very good signing on a one year deal, especially if we don't get Sakho. He's done bad off the field things but his team mates always seem to respect for him. Bit of a twat of course but then again many footballers are.

Dobbo
19-04-2017, 08:45 AM
Terry the player would be a very good signing on a one year deal, especially if we don't get Sakho. He's done bad off the field things but his team mates always seem to respect for him. Bit of a twat of course but then again many footballers are.

Think I'll stick with Jordan's Jacket & Skate's view on previous page thanks Mr Palace.

fang
19-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Syed is very sanctimonious.

But accurate.

Mr Palace
19-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Think I'll stick with Jordan's Jacket & Skate's view on previous page thanks Mr Palace.

Morality and football is an uneasy mix imo, especially as the game sold its soul a long time ago. There's always lots of pious outpouring when it comes to players like Terry. I'm not desperate to sign him but it just makes me laugh how so many people become 'holier than thou' when it comes to certain players. Hopefully we'll get Sakho and this won't even be a consideration but I wouldn't be violently opposed to signing Terry.

Mr Palace
19-04-2017, 09:25 AM
But accurate.

On some things. I liked his Black Box Thinking book - he's a bright guy and writes well. But he's too 'preachy' for my liking.

wedgetail
19-04-2017, 09:46 AM
He should retire from football and take up the family business.

Kylie_Tracey
19-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Not for me , not in a million years

Terrace Bickle
19-04-2017, 10:49 AM
I thought as soon as I saw the news that he'll end up at the theatre of broken dreams on the A23.

Kylie_Tracey
19-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Syed is very sanctimonious. He should probably stick to the ping pong.

Syed is a brilliant sports journo , he can be as sanctimonious all he likes if it involves that vile little club and it's even more vile players

scro
19-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

The reality is he is probably just a bit of a wide boy that has been given everything he ever wanted from a very young age. Quite a lot on that list of indiscretions simply doesn't outrage me that much. I would be writing off half my mates as morally unacceptable if it did. No he isn't a paragon of virtue but i doubt he's the devil in a chelsea kit either.

He'd probably be ok for us but i can't imagine his wages would represent any kind of acceptable value.

Maidstoned Eagle
19-04-2017, 12:12 PM

The reality is he is probably just a bit of a wide boy that has been given everything he ever wanted from a very young age. Quite a lot on that list of indiscretions simply doesn't outrage me that much. I would be writing off half my mates as morally unacceptable if it did. No he isn't a paragon of virtue but i doubt he's the devil in a chelsea kit either.

He'd probably be ok for us but i can't imagine his wages would represent any kind of acceptable value.

You have mates who sleep.with their friends wives, call people "nigger" etc.?

SKATE
19-04-2017, 12:13 PM

He's totally past it. We can do a million times better than him - on every level.

Kylie_Tracey
19-04-2017, 12:14 PM

I don't have any workmates who have shagged their work colleagues wives nor do I have any mates who have subjected someone to the most vile barrage of racist abuse to someone either , maybe they wouldn't be my mate for very long

Adlerhorst
19-04-2017, 12:25 PM

There is a line though. I mean do your friends racially abuse people? I wouldn't have thought so.

Lords Eagle
19-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Let's just get Sakho on a permanent deal

Thanet Eagle
19-04-2017, 12:58 PM
No.

jaspercpfc
19-04-2017, 01:00 PM
would rather go down that see this c-unit adorn the red and blue

CP-RJW
19-04-2017, 02:25 PM
He's past it and he's a ****, baffles me that there's some people actually considering it.

bourne man
19-04-2017, 02:33 PM
Has been a shining light in all that is wrong with English footballers in the modern era
The Alan B'stard of the Premiership, without the laughs
A perfect player for the tesco bags

Selhurst Celtic
19-04-2017, 02:35 PM
He's past it and he's a ****, baffles me that there's some people actually considering it.

Only people that vote for Bwitain First would consider signing Terry for Palace.

Tim
19-04-2017, 02:57 PM

Leadership, Experience, consistency..

Does any of that help unbaffle you?

Reg_Maudling
19-04-2017, 03:10 PM
This would be a terrible move for us in several ways

Would love him to go to brighton

knowlesyUCLA
19-04-2017, 03:29 PM
A move to Brighton would scream of a 'Rio to QPR' type signing.

Sakho should be our no. 1 CB target this summer, then Kone at Sunderland.

Nth Kent Eagle
19-04-2017, 03:34 PM
He has scored for us before. Haven't read whole thread so apologies if someone has already said that.

Pinkie Brown
19-04-2017, 03:40 PM
a) he's past it and b) he's a c unt
so it's a no from me

srh
19-04-2017, 03:48 PM

3 years ago, perhaps

Maidstoned Eagle
19-04-2017, 03:57 PM

You could say that about Hitler, should we sign him too?

Littlecaesar
19-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Football-wise I have always thought he wasn't as good as people made out, Carvalho made him look good like Vidic did for Ferdinand. He was also very good at goal line clearances basically as he couldn't read the first ball. Cahill is very similar in that way.

Non-footballing-wise Him and his family are a bunch of c units so that alone is a no.

Yoda
19-04-2017, 04:11 PM

Are we seriously lacking those 3 qualities? Most of our guys have several years of Prem experience, and we don't need another leader (too many chefs and all that).

I might have been interested a couple of years ago, but not now.

TheCharmer1
19-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Better reserve than dd

nash84
19-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Don't need adebayor type signings just to pick up a cheque

4 cryingOutloud
19-04-2017, 05:20 PM

Really cannot see Sam wanting to sign the 36 year old creep who's way past his sell by date, and specially at the 1/2 mil per month salary he'll be demanding with absolutely no sell on value, or even playing value to us. Even if Sam wanted him I think SP would say a resounding NO!

eagle69
19-04-2017, 05:20 PM
NO

Uncle Neal
20-04-2017, 08:31 PM
He is undoubtedly a twat which is no surprise given his parents but that aside, he is well past it.

Do we really need to sign 36 year olds?

Hardly the way forward and no, I do not believe he would do a job for one year.

Beneaglee
20-04-2017, 08:39 PM
He'll be at Galaxy soon.

DARZET EAGLE
20-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Sam hsaid that the Club have no interest in Terry,,,phew!

Ardent Eagle Forever
21-04-2017, 06:09 AM
On Radio Jackie this morning they are carrying interview with big Sam stating we have plenty of central defence coverage including Sakho. And that there is no interest in that scumbag Terry.:lux::lux:

Dobbo
21-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Radio Jackie ???

WTF has that got to do with soccer, or is BFS a teen idol ?

Selhurst Celtic
21-04-2017, 07:47 AM
I think I'd almost rather sign Terry than admit to listening to a station called Radio Jackie.

:afro:

Maidstoned Eagle
21-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Radio Jackie ???

Local radio station init.

scro
21-04-2017, 10:39 AM
There is a line though. I mean do your friends racially abuse people? I wouldn't have thought so.

Not that i am aware of but I have mates that have made some pretty big errors and said some pretty daft and regrettable things. In the case of John Terry I would be prepared to accept that i know very little of what he is actually about. I don't genuinely hold a strong moral opinion of him. I find it perfectly possible that he is not fundamentally a racist. Equally this isn't to say i am prepared to vouch for the bloke either. I certainly feel no need to consider his sexual/relationship decisions (unless he was to hold himself up as some example).

I just find the whole moral outrage that most internet football experts like to indulge, can at times be a little nauseatingly lacking in self awareness. Sometimes ok people do sh;t things.

I don't want John Terry but if the club spoke to him and felt he was of decent character and could add to the squad then i wouldn't waste too long being mr outraged from purley.

adrenalin john
21-04-2017, 10:43 AM

Not sure Berlin will let him go though, so not really a fair comparison with Terry who is out of contract and available on a free

scro
21-04-2017, 10:49 AM

Fair enough they are pretty inter changable.

Some nasty words and a bit of how's your father with a colleagues mrs vs. The killing of 6 million people on the basis of faith.

Chris B
21-04-2017, 10:51 AM
I don't want John Terry but if the club spoke to him and felt he was of decent character and could add to the squad then i wouldn't waste too long being mr outraged from purley.

I thought your location was Holborn?

I would not want Terry. He was slow in his prime and is well past that now.

west country boy
21-04-2017, 10:54 AM
There is a line though. I mean do your friends racially abuse people?Does SC count as a friend?

scro
21-04-2017, 10:56 AM
I thought your location was Holborn?

I would not want Terry. He was slow in his prime and is well past that now.

I tried to come up with a suitable location for a rent-a-outrage cpfc forum member :D.

I think i agree with your last point. Even though i do think defending for palace is much less about pace (unless you are full back with no positional sense) as you are far less often defending going back towards your own goal. Like you may find yourself doing at a top 6 club.

SilentAssassin
26-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Searching John Terry's name on Twitter right now is a barrel of laughs...

Selhurst Celtic
26-04-2017, 12:06 PM
:D

Kidofwonder
26-04-2017, 12:09 PM
I guess we're not allowed to talk about exactly what you find when you search John Terry on Twitter are we?

though TBF I still think leaking the video was a pretty shady ******* thing to do by whoever that bloke is.

fioreuk
26-04-2017, 12:11 PM
I guess we're not allowed to talk about exactly what you find when you search John Terry on Twitter are we?

:D Wouldn't click at work either

He'll be a proud son today.

Mictor Voses
26-04-2017, 12:12 PM
For the people who have seen the video- who actually thinks that that's his Mum?

eagles #1
26-04-2017, 12:26 PM
For the people who have seen the video- who actually thinks that that's his Mum?

It's not his mum.

Sadly.

beef
26-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Feel sorry for the woman

Selhurst Celtic
26-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Does SC count as a friend?

No. Work colleague.

ForzaPalace
26-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Feel sorry for the woman

It's a brass

El Aguila
26-04-2017, 12:56 PM
You could at least say "she's a brass", if you're a gentleman.

Selhurst Celtic
26-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Feel sorry for the woman

Because yer man has such a small cock?

Selhurst Celtic
26-04-2017, 01:13 PM
You could at least say "she's a brass", if you're a gentleman.

:D

(I hate you)

Timbo
26-04-2017, 01:37 PM
Not that i am aware of but I have mates that have made some pretty big errors and said some pretty daft and regrettable things. In the case of John Terry I would be prepared to accept that i know very little of what he is actually about. I don't genuinely hold a strong moral opinion of him. I find it perfectly possible that he is not fundamentally a racist. Equally this isn't to say i am prepared to vouch for the bloke either. I certainly feel no need to consider his sexual/relationship decisions (unless he was to hold himself up as some example).

I just find the whole moral outrage that most internet football experts like to indulge, can at times be a little nauseatingly lacking in self awareness. Sometimes ok people do sh;t things.

Great post!

CharlieCPFC
26-04-2017, 01:41 PM
She could have a go on my corey.

As for John Terry signing, no thanks.

fioreuk
26-04-2017, 02:10 PM
If it was Terry's mum then would have been great if camera had panned out to reveal that the chap was Wayne Bridge.

jonnyego
26-04-2017, 03:50 PM
If it was Terry's mum then would have been great if camera had panned out to reveal that the chap was Wayne Bridge.

Wayne Bridge's Dad. :p

Cpfcbob
27-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Radio Jackie ???

Soccer!!! WhoTF uses that term????????