little al
20-04-2017, 07:33 PM
1. Confidently booking Wembley hotels.

Soarin' Eagles
20-04-2017, 07:34 PM
2. Getting spanked by Wilfred Zaha

thereichstuff
20-04-2017, 07:37 PM
3 ,Clapping the announced higher away numbers .

thereichstuff
20-04-2017, 07:41 PM
4. Seeing their first team in the flesh .

Leeroy
20-04-2017, 07:43 PM
5. Watching Lewis Dunk and Baldock tear up the league..

wehatepalace
20-04-2017, 07:44 PM
6. Getting the weekly shop from the sell stand as no fans end.

Bipe
6. Having a serious tilt at a premier league record - Derby's 11 points in a season

Edit: make that 7.

wehatepalace

Spurs away

thereichstuff
20-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Spurs away

You don't get irony do yer .

little al
20-04-2017, 07:48 PM
You don't get irony do yer .

:D

palacemetros
20-04-2017, 07:50 PM
8. Dunk vs Aguero. Dunk vs Costa. Dunk vs Ibrahimovic. Dunk vs Kane. Dunk vs Lukaku (possibly). Oh dear....

mpfn
20-04-2017, 07:51 PM
9 - checking PL forums after every home game, to see how the big clubs rate the "Amex Experience"

Blind_Eagle
20-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Dunk vs Premier league referee's

Blind_Eagle
20-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Losing.

palacemetros
20-04-2017, 07:54 PM
4. Seeing their first team in the flesh .

You've got to admire their shrewdness. An ST at the Emirates is about an 8 year wait but they get to see them in only five.

palacemetros
20-04-2017, 07:57 PM
10. The opportunity to increase their half and half scarf collections.

thereichstuff
20-04-2017, 08:01 PM
11. Not watching motd much .

hdeagle
20-04-2017, 08:04 PM
11. Realising that they were not Prem Ready after all and that how they long for winning games again back in the Championship.

12. That Bolasie showing Bruno up was not a one-off.

13. Showing respect for Palace becoming an established Premier League club and not just one season wonders.

CP-RJW
20-04-2017, 08:05 PM
14. Signing John Terry

strolling bones
20-04-2017, 08:06 PM
2 cup finals against us , 2 humiliating losses, getting reminded of the 2013 play off, a turd free dressing room, a proper atmosphere, a map of the local area for those leaving at half time. Chris houghton leaving at xmas, arsene wenger turning them down, and blokes they've been sitting next to for the last 4 seasons turning out to be chelsea and liverpool fans .

Bizarro
20-04-2017, 08:11 PM
15, being the only team in the prem that isn't allowed a home fixture because it's gay pride.

hdeagle
20-04-2017, 08:26 PM
15a, Being the only team unable to play a home game because it clashes with a college open day.

Dj 784
20-04-2017, 08:33 PM
16. New premier league record for the lowest away following

smoll
20-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Having the premier leagues first ever neutral home ground

hdeagle
20-04-2017, 08:48 PM
17. Having to bite the bullet and admit that Palace fans were right about Brighton not being as good as they their deluded fans thought they were.

Eagleinsussex
20-04-2017, 08:52 PM
8. Dunk vs Aguero. Dunk vs Costa. Dunk vs Ibrahimovic. Dunk vs Kane. Dunk vs Lukaku (possibly). Oh dear....

Dunk v Benteke ;)

wehatepalace
20-04-2017, 09:05 PM
17. Having to bite the bullet and admit that Palace fans were right about Brighton not being as good as they their deluded fans thought they were.

Not having to bite anything, as went from bottom league to top without twice cheating creditors and maintaining consequence free artificial league position.

Spot the difference? Ben Johnson, Lance Armstrong, crystal Palace, Maria Sharapova.

3 tried to laud their false achievements but we're stripped for the cheating that got them there.

old git
20-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Not having to bite anything, as went from bottom league to top without twice cheating creditors and maintaining consequence free artificial league position.

Spot the difference? Ben Johnson, Lance Armstrong, crystal Palace, Maria Sharapova.

3 tried to laud their false achievements but we're stripped for the cheating that got them there.

We lost ten points but got through it due to the fans sticking around.

Maiden Eagle
20-04-2017, 09:19 PM
We lost ten points but got through it due to the fans sticking around.

We should have had 50 pts taken off us and be made to sell our whole team, like Leicester were in 2002:rolleyes:

On the other hand, having £250 mil thrown at their Club and losing £8 mil a year is perfectly OK.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
20-04-2017, 09:25 PM
We should have had 50 pts taken off us and be made to sell our whole team, like Leicester were in 2002:rolleyes:

On the other hand, having £250 mil thrown at their Club and losing £8 mil a year is perfectly OK.

Steady on Maiden next you will be accusing Brighton fans of hypocrisy!

Ash
20-04-2017, 10:21 PM
18. Relegation

Wibble Wobble
20-04-2017, 10:22 PM
19. Collecting all 19 half and half scarves.

hdeagle
21-04-2017, 01:11 AM
20. That the best thing to come out of Brighton is the A23

COYP

Penstone Eagle
21-04-2017, 05:43 AM
21. Battle of the clackers against Leicester.

22. Battle of the free flag waving against Leicester.

23. Award for least amount of football songs successfully sung.

24. Award for most theme nights.

Penstone Eagle
21-04-2017, 05:46 AM
25. Award for the most rearranged games due to Lewes Bonfire night, Pride weekend, Peppa Pig concerts and overnight camping on the hallowed turf.

CP Satellite
21-04-2017, 07:24 AM
26. Brighton fans in remake of Back to the Future to commemorate the plucky south coast club's reappearance in the top division after a gap of over a third of a century in 1983, starting their 5th season at this level in 116 years.

Ash
21-04-2017, 07:39 AM
27 Shittest away followings the league has ever seen

old git
21-04-2017, 07:50 AM
28. Sneering at grounds such as Goodson Park and The Hawthorns for not being pretty enough.

squelchy18
21-04-2017, 07:58 AM
29. Calling a load of other clubs that are far bigger than them "tinpot"

Leeroy
21-04-2017, 08:00 AM
30. NOT winning concourse of the year..

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 08:18 AM
31. Playing the Premier league big boys like Man U, Chelsea, Man City

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 08:19 AM
32. Playing the Premier league Small clubs like Watford, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace

old git
21-04-2017, 08:22 AM
32. Playing the Premier league Small clubs like Watford, Bournemouth and Crystal Palace

You honestly think the Premier league has been waiting and praying for the day you are promoted don't you.:D

Coastal Palace
21-04-2017, 08:25 AM
33. Applauding big name players from big clubs even after a heavy loss.

Phil's Barber
21-04-2017, 08:36 AM
29. Calling a load of other clubs that are far bigger than them "tinpot"

That didn't take long. Well played.

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 08:47 AM
That didn't take long. Well played.

I will state categorically, that except in league position, by definition of what a big club is, stadium size and fan base Brighton is bigger than Watford, Bournemouth and certainly Crystal Palace........ You're a small club playing in a bigger league, not a big club.

old git
21-04-2017, 08:52 AM
I will state categorically, that except in league position, by definition of what a big club is, stadium size and fan base Brighton is bigger than Watford, Bournemouth and certainly Crystal Palace........ You're a small club playing in a bigger league, not a big club.

Ok,we'll run with this.
A big club would not have lost its ground .Can you imagine Liverpool,Everton,Arsenal,Spurs............etc,hav ing their ground taken off them?
I am not having a go here but it happened to you because you are a small to medium sized club and someone took advantage,it really is that simple.
As of now ,having a quarter of a billion pounds given/ lent to you has raised the level of the club for a few seasons.That changes nothing.

Phil's Barber
21-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Blah blah, stadium size and blah blah fan base Brighton is bigger than Watford, Bournemouth and certainly Crystal Palace........ You're a small club playing in a bigger league, not a big club.

Nobody on here is suggesting otherwise. The only person measuring their dick is you.

Coastal Palace
21-04-2017, 08:54 AM

And I think you'll find out in a few months what a small club you are despite the stadium, facilities etc.

thereichstuff
21-04-2017, 08:54 AM

Are you baseing this on the Amex years ? Face facts you don't mean a thing to the football world , your big club scenario only exists in your heads and that is because for years you have done **** all and now you've finally done what all these so called small clubs have done and done well . With all your superior attitude I really can't wait for your season in the sun and it will be interesting how long you hang around this time :jerkit:

old git
21-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Nobody on here is suggesting otherwise. The only person measuring their dick is you.

I am.
A random poll of football fans on whether they are bigger than us would give a large percentage in our favour.
Edit. As for stadium size queen of south used to play in a 120k capacity stadium,it means nothing.

thereichstuff
21-04-2017, 09:01 AM
Anyway back on track

The most away fans registering on other teams forums to tell them how big little old Bwrighton are .

AddoWolz
21-04-2017, 09:08 AM

LOL , 1983 , nineteen eighty three , A wonky stadium that is full of Chelsea , Arsenal and Liverpool fans and the 3k Brighton fans that went to the running track hovel

BHA LOL

smoll
21-04-2017, 09:17 AM
How can a club be big when it only actually has about 9k people who actually support it?

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 09:18 AM
I am.
A random poll of football fans on whether they are bigger than us would give a large percentage in our favour.
Edit. As for stadium size queen of south used to play in a 120k capacity stadium,it means nothing.

Of course it doesnt if you cant fill it. Also see Darlington.

Boro lost their ground, are they a small club?

I am not suggesting Brighton are a big club, as theyre not. Its only your mob that make out we refer to ourselves against much bigger clubs like Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc, of course we dont its ridiculous. They'll all likely batter us next season and we'll never get anywhere near them off the pitch even if we did pull off a shock result on it.

Brighton (without the long term consequences of the Archer years) are a mid sized regional club as are palace, I honestly believe our natural level is the right end of the championship as would yours be also, except you've exceeded that for a number of seasons..... Its the constant torrent of Palace fans referring to us as nothing more than a small club (whilst using the consequences of the archer years as their yardstick).
On your own definitions, if we're a small club than on my definition Palace are smaller, albeit more successful (if ignoring all other relevant factors).

Not that any of it will matter a jot when we beat you next season :supergrin:

Ash
21-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Jeez make your mind up will you

thereichstuff
21-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Jeez make your mind up will you

:supergrin: he's confused.

old git
21-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Of course it doesnt if you cant fill it. Also see Darlington.

Boro lost their ground, are they a small club?

I am not suggesting Brighton are a big club, as theyre not. Its only your mob that make out we refer to ourselves against much bigger clubs like Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc, of course we dont its ridiculous. They'll all likely batter us next season and we'll never get anywhere near them off the pitch even if we did pull off a shock result on it.

Brighton (without the long term consequences of the Archer years) are a mid sized regional club as are palace, I honestly believe our natural level is the right end of the championship as would yours be also, except you've exceeded that for a number of seasons..... Its the constant torrent of Palace fans referring to us as nothing more than a small club (whilst using the consequences of the archer years as their yardstick).
On your own definitions, if we're a small club than on my definition Palace are smaller, albeit more successful (if ignoring all other relevant factors).

Not that any of it will matter a jot when we beat you next season :supergrin:
I don't think Boro are a big club,I would say they are a similar size to us.
I be.ieve we can be bigger though. If we stay up under Allardyce we will finish next season top ten.If we do something about the bloody ground crowds will rise as they always do when clubs get a new ground or are successful.
Lets be honest if you were having the relative success you have now and were still at a rundown stadium there would not be the demand for tickets that you are seeing .With two new stands and a capacity of 35k we would fill it for most matches I have no doubt.

hdeagle
21-04-2017, 09:48 AM
You only have to compare Brighton's financial state and resources to know who is the bigger club.

Brighton have a millionaire whilst Palace have a number of billionaires involved with the club with very ambitious plans for expansion in the near future.

Brighton have reached their level whilst Palace have the resources to grow much bigger than what they are.

COYP

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Lets be honest if you were having the relative success you have now and were still at a rundown stadium there would not be the demand for tickets that you are seeing .With two new stands and a capacity of 35k we would fill it for most matches I have no doubt.

And if we had a capacity now at 35K I'm 100% certain we'd fill it in the PL, we've had a waiting list of 3k for ST this season.

If we were still in Withdean it would be virtually impossible to have the relative success we now do, we'd be League 1 or fighting relegation in the championship, that is the ceiling.
Conversely, if disaster struck and Palace ended up at the Croydon Sports Arena, it would result in much the same.
If you have a club that's doing well on the pitch and the infrastructure you'll be full, if you dont have either you wont, and that applies to anyone, not just Brighton. from your 17k championship to full in PL and back to 17k championship proves there are a % of transient, non committed or plastics. As does Withdean to Amex, League 1 to Championship.

Build your 35k stadium and end up back at the wrong end of championship = not full. Sad but true

Nobody is immune from it.

old git
21-04-2017, 10:09 AM
And if we had a capacity now at 35K I'm 100% certain we'd fill it in the PL, we've had a waiting list of 3k for ST this season.

If we were still in Withdean it would be virtually impossible to have the relative success we now do, we'd be League 1 or fighting relegation in the championship, that is the ceiling.
Conversely, if disaster struck and Palace ended up at the Croydon Sports Arena, it would result in much the same.
If you have a club that's doing well on the pitch and the infrastructure you'll be full, if you dont have either you wont, and that applies to anyone, not just Brighton. from your 17k championship to full in PL and back to 17k championship proves there are a % of transient, non committed or plastics. As does Withdean to Amex, League 1 to Championship.

Build your 35k stadium and end up back at the wrong end of championship = not full. Sad but true

A post I can't disagree with.:eek:

squelchy18
21-04-2017, 10:11 AM

Takes more than that to be classed as a big team. History and what clubs have achieved, for example.

What a ******* plum.

smoll
21-04-2017, 11:20 AM

Yes because Brighton is a unique place. It has loads of people who just like to attend sporting events, music events etc. They aren't football people or supporters of the local team as in Middlesbrough or most other provincial towns. They just like a nice day out which the Amex provides. Most people who follow football support other clubs. I live here and work for Amex so I know.

Coastal Palace
21-04-2017, 11:22 AM

Of course you'd fill it! There are only 2 clubs in Sussex and one of those is League 2 Crawley Town.
We're surrounded by several other London prem clubs.
Sheesh!

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Yes because Brighton is a unique place. It has loads of people who just like to attend sporting events, music events etc. They aren't football people or supporters of the local team as in Middlesbrough or most other provincial towns. They just like a nice day out which the Amex provides. Most people who follow football support other clubs. I live here and work for Amex so I know.

Of course you do sweetheart, you and 100's of other deluded palace propagandists. :hi:

EagleEater
21-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Of course you do sweetheart, you and 100's of other deluded palace propagandists. :hi:

lol! I feel sorry for some of them living in their cloud of delusion. They just can't seem to accept we are the bigger club! :p

Meanwhile their biggest thread on their main board is "Relegation avoidance calculator" If it wasn't for the bottom 3 being so utter gash all season they would be in the mire and most know it! They spend every weekend praying the bottom 3 carry on their shit form rather than winning games themselves!

Really setting the PL alight! After their stats for 2016, multiple admins, blowing cash on big names on huge wages with little to no return and recent managerial events, you would think they would be the last to preach on "how it's done" Palace are everything we aspire "Not to be" :rolleyes:

100% Palace
21-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Palace are everything we aspire "Not to be"

:rolleyes:

If you mean profitable you sure are correct!

sherrifbart
21-04-2017, 11:43 AM
A world of pain awaits the Tarquins.Many a Brighton heart will be broken when they realise that this step up is just a bit harder than it looks.

EagleEater
21-04-2017, 11:45 AM
A world of pain awaits the Tarquins.Many a Brighton heart will be broken when they realise that this step up is just a bit harder than it looks.

Whatever happens it would be hard to beat your finish of 164th worst team out of 164 league teams last year! How you even have the nerve to talk about our prospects is laughable at best! :hi:

Popester
21-04-2017, 11:46 AM
lol! I feel sorry for some of them living in their cloud of delusion. They just can't seem accept we are the bigger club! :p

Meanwhile their biggest thread on the main board is "Relegation avoidance calculator"

Really setting the PL alight! After their stats for 2016, multiple admins, blowing cash on big names on huge wages with little to no return and recent managerial events, you would think they would be the last to preach on "how it's done"

Palace are everything we aspire "Not to be"

:rolleyes:

You spent £3m on CMS, a huge amount of money at that time in the Championship (indeed more than our entire squad cost that year), yet didn't get promoted and he flopped massively. Instead, we got promoted and turned a profit.

We may have spent a lot in the Premier League, but we have stayed up for three consecutive seasons (the most in our history) and made an FA Cup final. That is a serious return on investment. We also only lost around £3m compared to your £30m.

I'm glad you don't aspire to be like Palace. It means you'll forever be our laughing stock.

sherrifbart
21-04-2017, 12:14 PM
So Brighton wish to be nothing like Palace,you mean a succesful premiership club,awash with money,the most enthusiastic supporters,a proper football club.I dont think they need to worry,they are none of these things.Wait until next season,they will see the difference between themselves and a real football club.Over confidence is the real killer of dreams.

Eaglefoz
21-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Dunk v Benteke

smoll
21-04-2017, 12:25 PM
Lived in Burgess Hill and Brighton all my life and worked for Amex for 27 years so I'm surrounded by it and I know. My brother in law was a season ticket holder at the Emirates until 5 years ago now he's one at the Amex. He's the absolute image of people who live in this town. If you want to get arsey about you can f**k off you seaweed prick. I'm right in the middle of it so I know

Selhurst Celtic
21-04-2017, 12:28 PM
lol! I feel sorry for some of them living in their cloud of delusion. They just can't seem to accept we are the bigger club! :p

Meanwhile their biggest thread on their main board is "Relegation avoidance calculator" If it wasn't for the bottom 3 being so utter gash all season they would be in the mire and most know it! They spend every weekend praying the bottom 3 carry on their shit form rather than winning games themselves!

Really setting the PL alight! After their stats for 2016, multiple admins, blowing cash on big names on huge wages with little to no return and recent managerial events, you would think they would be the last to preach on "how it's done" Palace are everything we aspire "Not to be" :rolleyes:

How many exclamation marks do you want to use? Jesus, I bet your knickers were drenched with piss after typing out that over excitable gibberish.

Eaglefoz
21-04-2017, 12:35 PM

Its a good job that those that have been promoted out of the championship this year already are proper gash and will be counted as one of the clubs going down at the start of next season then isn't it.

Maiden Eagle
21-04-2017, 12:38 PM

Of course we do darling, which is why we have won 5 out of last 7 games, including beating Chelsea and Arsenal.

Let's see how lot get on against those 2 teams next season and I can assure you, that you will be keeping a close eye on the results of the likes of us, Burnley, Bournemouth, Watford, etc, hoping they **** up, to keep your lot's head above water.

Maiden Eagle
21-04-2017, 12:39 PM
How many exclamation marks do you want to use? Jesus, I bet your knickers were drenched with piss after typing out that over excitable gibberish.

Apparently he can abuse our Club all he wants, but if you say anything back to him, it is personal.

Maiden Eagle
21-04-2017, 12:42 PM
31. Playing the Premier league big boys like Man U, Chelsea, Man City

Yeah, good luck with that.

But at least, the half and half scarves will be out in force.

Eagleinsussex
21-04-2017, 04:02 PM

'Cloud of delusion' Oh the irony Lol

ONFG
21-04-2017, 04:52 PM

So you live here and work for Amex and this gives you a unique and accurate insight into the demographic of a fanbase that stretches across two counties, encompassing 1.5m residents and beyond and involves generations of fans stretching back endless decades. Very impressive. It's a wonder you haven't been headhunted by UNESCO or some other global concern. Amex must pinch themselves that they have managed to hold onto you for all these years.

Nth Kent Eagle
21-04-2017, 05:27 PM
I guess we'll find out how big Mr Bloom's bank account and appetite for spending really is. What's in store for Brighton? Well the team in 15th has Benteke, Townsend and Zaha at the moment so it will be a long hard winter for the indebtors.

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Lived in Burgess Hill and Brighton all my life and worked for Amex for 27 years so I'm surrounded by it and I know. My brother in law was a season ticket holder at the Emirates until 5 years ago now he's one at the Amex. He's the absolute image of people who live in this town. If you want to get arsey about you can f**k off you seaweed prick. I'm right in the middle of it so I know

tit, must be tough that your employer is proud to have its name emblazoned across all things BHAfc?

So you have 1 brother in law that went to the emirates and now the Amex so that qualifies your ridiculous assumption for 28k others?

What is this image that you speak of, does your brother in law look identical to 28k others, perhaps you have 28k brother in laws?

or do you know 1 person + you work for Brightons sponsor so 1+1 = 28k?

Well I know for a fact that all 20k Palace fans are violent pricks who attack their own players, oh I know, you see I saw 1 bloke do it on TV and I know he is the image of all fans as Ive always shopped at Sainsburys and I once flew Virgin Atlantic. :jerkit:

mpfn
21-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Being in the top 5 for club debt.

Eagleinsussex
21-04-2017, 07:04 PM
tit, must be tough that your employer is proud to have its name emblazoned across all things BHAfc?

So you have 1 brother in law that went to the emirates and now the Amex so that qualifies your ridiculous assumption for 28k others?

What is this image that you speak of, does your brother in law look identical to 28k others, perhaps you have 28k brother in laws?

Well I know for a fact that all 20k Palace fans are violent pricks who attack their own players, oh I know, you see I saw 1 bloke do it on TV and I know he is the image of all fans as Ive always shopped at Sainsburys and I once flew Virgin Atlantic. :jerkit:

Seriously love, chill, your gonna end up at A&E soon, your blood pressure must be thru the roof.

palacemetros
21-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Not having to play Naarwich!

Dorking .Eagle
21-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Being in the Premier League sticker album

alexcpfc
21-04-2017, 07:48 PM
David Stockdale Own Goals

hdeagle
21-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Having their own own goal of the season competition.

Stockdale is already in practice at Norwich this evening with two in the first half as the Seaweed are 2-0 down at half-time.

Can he complete a memorable hat-trick I sure hope so.

Dodgy keeper

COYP

palacemetros
21-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Stockdale is out to equal their 3 own goals at Liverpool in 2012, all on his own. Then he aims to beat the current record of Germinal Ekeren centre half Stan van den Buijs of 3 own goals in one match (vs Anderlecht 1995).

Derby's record is not safe then.

smoll
21-04-2017, 08:50 PM

My brother in law is a typical example of the people who go to the amex. You know it's true. The truth hurts doesn't it mate

smoll
21-04-2017, 08:54 PM
So you live here and work for Amex and this gives you a unique and accurate insight into the demographic of a fanbase that stretches across two counties, encompassing 1.5m residents and beyond and involves generations of fans stretching back endless decades. Very impressive. It's a wonder you haven't been headhunted by UNESCO or some other global concern. Amex must pinch themselves that they have managed to hold onto you for all these years.
Spot on mate. Couldn't have put it better myself

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 09:15 PM
My brother in law is a typical example of the people who go to the amex. You know it's true. The truth hurts doesn't it mate

fortunately i live in the real world, you live in a self constructed fantasy land that exists in your head. I know youre a tit, and your fantasy doesnt hurt me "mate", though it looks like your loss of objective reality is hurting you. :eek:

smoll
21-04-2017, 09:19 PM
fortunately i live in the real world, you live in a self constructed fantasy land that exists in your head. I know youre a tit, and your fantasy doesnt hurt me "mate", though it looks like your loss of objective reality is hurting you. :eek:
Blimey mate relax. I'm only telling you what you and me already know. You must know loads of people like my brother in law

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Blimey mate relax. I'm only telling you what you and me already know. You must know loads of people like my brother in law

I dont know one, sussex born bred and raised, but you know 28 thousand?. Or rather you actually know one and yet you apply that to the other 27999 because you work for Amex and live in Burgess Hill.

Yes Smoll, calm down, yes its true..... Nurse

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XHK36Hmy6Yk/maxresdefault.jpg

smoll
21-04-2017, 09:32 PM
I dont know one, sussex born bred and raised, but you know 28 thousand?. Or rather you actually know one and yet you apply that to the other 27999 because you work for Amex and live in Burgess Hill.

Yes Smoll, calm down, yes its true..... Nurse

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XHK36Hmy6Yk/maxresdefault.jpg
You're a bit odd aren't you? So you don't know any fellow Amex season ticket holders who also support another club other than Brighton?

wehatepalace
21-04-2017, 09:40 PM
You're a bit odd aren't you? So you don't know any fellow Amex season ticket holders who also support another club other than Brighton?

No I dont not one and I'm very normal

smoll
21-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Sorry pal haven't got a clue what you're on about. Are you ok?

old git
21-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Another picture of Hitler,give the guy a break will you.

Selhurst Celtic
21-04-2017, 09:45 PM
I'm very normal

Langers
21-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Getting back on track, from experience Brighton can look forward to being favourites for relegation and dismissed every week by so called experts who can't be arsed to do their homework on your strengths or weaknesses. You will be patronised by the media and cheated by referees. Any half decent player will be linked to "bigger clubs" and you will sign mercanaries that will enrage you. Unfortunately for you, have a lot of casual "half and half" fans and when things get tough they will desert you - this is the main reason why you will do well to survive in the so-called promised land.

http://www.daveling.co.uk/march2014holmesdale.jpg

Eagleinsussex
21-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Getting back on track, from experience Brighton can look forward to being favourites for relegation and dismissed every week by so called experts who can't be arsed to do their homework on your strengths or weaknesses. You will be patronised by the media and cheated by referees. Any half decent player will be linked to "bigger clubs" and you will sign mercanaries that will enrage you. Unfortunately for you, have a lot of casual "half and half" fans and when things get tough they will desert you - this is the main reason why you will do well to survive in the so-called promised land.

http://www.daveling.co.uk/march2014holmesdale.jpg

The weeds can stick their plastic soulless wonky stadium up their arse, they will never have support like this.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Of course you'd fill it! There are only 2 clubs in Sussex and one of those is League 2 Crawley Town.
We're surrounded by several other London prem clubs.
Sheesh!

Even surrounded by other clubs, if we had a 35000 state of the art brand new stadium that is allegedly what the AMEX is supposed to be, we'd be filling it too.

Who cares though - the rest of the world outside Brighton looks at league tables

thereichstuff
21-04-2017, 10:58 PM

Apart from the split personalitys :)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-04-2017, 11:02 PM
They can look forward to Bruno marauding up and down the wing, he'll be so devoid of any pressure from wingers at PL level

Benzhiyi
21-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Knockaert being triggered on a weekly basis, on this evidence:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjiWilson/status/855507182758113280

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 08:09 AM
they will never have support like this.

a few packets of red and blue A4 paper and 3 painted bed sheets..... wooo amazing........ and just in one end....... when do the St Pauli songs start? or has the drummer not started yet.

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 08:21 AM
a few packets of red and blue A4 paper and 3 painted bed sheets..... wooo amazing........ and just in one end....... when do the St Pauli songs start? or has the drummer not started yet.

It's gonna be a long day :rolleyes:

Penstone Eagle
22-04-2017, 08:32 AM

all of course self funded and orchestrated, unlike you lot waving your club funded flags

Coastal Palace
22-04-2017, 08:45 AM

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 09:15 AM
all of course self funded and orchestrated, unlike you lot waving your club funded flags

ahhh all the teenagers spent their pocket money in the hobbycraft paper section and orchestrated as without drummer boy we can't rustle up anything :hi:

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 09:15 AM

:D;)

old git
22-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Obviously next year the papers will be gushing about the raucous Amex atmosphere.
Swing low sweet chariot being sung with feeling.

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Obviously next year the papers will be gushing about the raucous Amex atmosphere.
Swing low sweet chariot being sung with feeling.

We like to make our customers feel at home and seeing as many of them were frequenting the local rugger clubs before 2011, that's a great idea ;) FACT

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 09:24 AM
:D;)

When are you gonna change posters ? It's seemless it really is :D

Nth Kent Eagle
22-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Songs sung by Brighton and their half and half fan base depending on who they are playing.

V Chelsea - Good old Sussex by the Sea- Simple Things
V West Ham - Good old Sussex by the Sea - Bubbles
V City - Good old Sussex by the Sea - Blue Moon
V Southampton - Good old Sussex by the Sea - Saints go Marching on.

Etc.

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Songs sung by Brighton and their half and half fan base depending on who they are playing.

Etc.

V Palace - Good Old Sussex by the sea - (shit I dont speak German or have the copied St Pauli songs) will this do?
"your palace scorer number 10 Androoooos Townseeeend"
"Annnnnndroooooos"
"Tooooownssseeeend" :jerkit:

Nth Kent Eagle
22-04-2017, 09:59 AM
V Palace - Good Old Sussex by the sea - (shit I dont speak German or have the copied St Pauli songs) will this do?
"Annnnnndroooooos"

Indeed. So you are anticipating the stadium announcer informing the Brighton spectators who Palace's scorer is and you are predicting it will be the English international Andros Townsend?

matbha
22-04-2017, 09:59 AM

To be fair it looks good ,gives the hoodies something to do when their not trying to beat up the players

smoll
22-04-2017, 10:01 AM
"Annnnnndroooooos"
You're a bit weird

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Inflicting GOSBTS to the world stage with the bonus of having the words on the big screen so those who don't know the words can join in .

Coastal Palace
22-04-2017, 10:05 AM
To be fair it looks good ,gives the hoodies something to do when their not trying to beat up the players

Tweedle dummer has arrived.

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Tweedle dummer has arrived.

His night shift has finished ;)

mpfn
22-04-2017, 10:10 AM
His night shift has finished ;)

Or he's spent all night trying to log in .
Soft lad.

mpfn
22-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Inflicting GOSBTS to the world stage with the bonus of having the words on the big screen so those who don't know the words can join in .

Will they persevere with their rings of fire ?

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Will they persevere with their rings of fire ?

Mat ( one t ) would :eek:

PIE "N" MASH
22-04-2017, 10:28 AM

Always think of Wallace and Gromit when i hear that ditty:sunglasses:

Selhurst Celtic
22-04-2017, 10:32 AM
It must be pretty humiliating to know that great swathes of the Tarquin crowd don't know the words to the club anthem. They even had to print the words on those embarrassing fan clackers that they cried into when we sang Wembley songs in their soulless bowl & claimed bragging rights forever.

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 10:40 AM
It must be pretty humiliating to know that great swathes of the Tarquin crowd don't know the words to the club anthem. They even had to print the words on those embarrassing fan clackers that they cried into when we sang Wembley songs in their soulless bowl & claimed bragging rights forever.

FACT!

the drexciyan
22-04-2017, 10:52 AM
Things to look forward to?

Being PLR - premier league relegated.

Not having to travel that far to see their favourite teams visit.

Getting dug out on national TV for leaving after 80 minutes.

A good few beatings

Brighton Fan TV - please God let this happen

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Indeed. So you are anticipating the stadium announcer informing the Brighton spectators who Palace's scorer is and you are predicting it will be the English international Andros Townsend?

You're a bit weird

Nah, i'm just predicting the occasional totally naff and embarrassing goal announcer.

Weird :supergrin: you're allegiance is to a club that's sold out to Sainsburys, where the identity is hoodie teenagers with bed sheets, a song book of copied songs from another small german club and where nothing happens without the artificial drumming pied piper. chuck in the swooping eagles, goal music and ridiculous announcer and ask yourself who's weird. :hi:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
22-04-2017, 11:02 AM

Forget the words - do the majority of their stadium visitors even know what their anthem actually is?

Coastal Palace
22-04-2017, 11:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA

smoll
22-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Nah, i'm just predicting the occasional totally naff and embarrassing goal announcer.

Weird :supergrin: you're allegiance is to a club that's sold out to Sainsburys, where the identity is hoodie teenagers with bed sheets, a song book of copied songs from another small german club and where nothing happens without the artificial drumming pied piper. chuck in the swooping eagles, goal music and ridiculous announcer and ask yourself who's weird. :hi:
Chill out mate. You would think you would be in a good mood after going up but you seem a bit disturbed

palacemetros
22-04-2017, 11:35 AM

Decent songs get "borrowed" all the time mate. WYL may have come from St Pauli - so what? Citeh are using Glad All Over. We use the magic hat song for Andy Johnson - can't remember why though...:lux:

Anyone else use GOSBTS?

No.

Why?

Coz it's sh1t.

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Decent songs get "borrowed" all the time mate. WYL may have come from St Pauli - so what? Citeh are using Glad All Over. We use the magic hat song for Andy Johnson - can't remember why though...:lux:

Anyone else use GOSBTS?

No.

Why?

Coz it's sh1t.

Or maybe coz there's only 1 other club in Sussex :D

palacemetros
22-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Or maybe coz there's only 1 other club in Sussex :D

1. Crawley isn't by the seaside
2. You can change the words you know?

I stand by my comments...and we both know I'm right.

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 11:54 AM
1. Crawley isn't by the seaside
2. You can change the words you know?

I stand by my comments...and we both know I'm right.

You do know whp is from deepest Surrey , he's one of us really . He wouldn't have a clue Crawley isn't by the sea

palacemetros
22-04-2017, 11:56 AM
You do know whp is from deepest Surrey , he's one of us really . He wouldn't have a clue Crawley isn't by the sea

:supergrin:

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 11:58 AM

We 'W'HP users live all over Sussex and Surrey :D.

Selhurst Celtic
22-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Does whp know the words to gosbts? Is he one of the few?

Having to print the words to your club anthem on the back of a fan clacker for the biggest game in your recent history is damning. We in the away end had no problems singing Wembley songs. And I don't mean pissing my pants about spurs away.

palacemetros
22-04-2017, 12:06 PM

Hope they do. Rumour has it that because the building work is behind, Spuds may be staying at WHL next year.

Del Fenner
22-04-2017, 12:15 PM

Etc.

Eh? The vast majority of the weed fans have no idea of the words to GOSBTS.

Der der der der der, der der der der der, GOING UP FOR TO WIN THE CUP, der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrr. :rolleyes:

KYLIE MINEAGLE
22-04-2017, 01:08 PM

Now THAT is embarrassing.:o:o:o

thereichstuff
22-04-2017, 01:11 PM

I agree with him on one thing , hes a prick

Bipe
22-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Forget the words - do the majority of their stadium visitors even know what their anthem actually is?

He's dead right though to be fair, try as we might with our self-funded fan displays and general attempts at raucousness, we will never, ever match the seething cauldron of partisan passion which is the Amex.

"I say Quentin, this chap Hughton from the colonies seems like a decent enough cove"

"Absolutely Peregrine, he's a fine fellow of a man...ooh well headered Murray old bean, what rotten luck! Jolly good show though"

"Good job the referee didn't spot our number 10 knocking on in the build up to that chance"

"Sounds like the fellows behind the goal are starting up a rousing rendition of Good Old Sussex By The Sea...brandish your clacker with gusto, Quentin!"

"Shall do, I may even don my club supplied half and half jester hat for this one"

Etc etc and so on and so forth.

wehatepalace
22-04-2017, 10:07 PM
He's dead right though to be fair, try as we might with our self-funded fan displays and general attempts at raucousness, we will never, ever match the seething cauldron of partisan passion which is the Amex.

"I say Quentin, this chap Hughton from the colonies seems like a decent enough cove"

"Absolutely Peregrine, he's a fine fellow of a man...ooh well headered Murray old bean, what rotten luck! Jolly good show though"

"Good job the referee didn't spot our number 10 knocking on in the build up to that chance"

"Sounds like the fellows behind the goal are starting up a rousing rendition of Good Old Sussex By The Sea...brandish your clacker with gusto, Quentin!"

"Shall do, I may even don my club supplied half and half jester hat for this one"

Etc etc and so on and so forth.

:lux::supergrin:

old git
23-04-2017, 12:38 AM
:lux::supergrin:

Can you please publish all the figures from the 70's,80's and 90's to prove your crowds are bigger than ours historically?
Cheers
A rather pissed OG in the cotswolds:p

AddoWolz
23-04-2017, 05:36 AM
Brighton pier being rightfully returned to THE PALACE PIER

mpfn
23-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Can you please publish all the figures from the 70's,80's and 90's to prove your crowds are bigger than ours historically?
Cheers

He won't because it's bollocks.
This season, Brighton will have their best ever season average of over 27,000.
We've beaten that average 4 times.

Phil's Barber
23-04-2017, 08:41 AM
Being next season's Boro.

Ron Dodgers
23-04-2017, 09:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuPHF7_eWYk

Ron Dodgers
23-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Why that not work?

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuPHF7_eWYk

Eagleinsussex
23-04-2017, 10:44 AM

Definitely a prick, Lol

wellquickwoody
04-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Six fingered arsonists bravely issuing taunts from behind police lines in West Street Wetherspoons?

old git
04-05-2017, 02:16 PM
Six fingered arsonists bravely issuing taunts from behind police lines in West Street Wetherspoons?

Yep. Brighton fans do it every match.

Ash
04-05-2017, 02:17 PM

Another one comes out of the woodwork

old git
04-05-2017, 02:23 PM

Read his posts before he fancies himself as a 'chap'.
:eek:

old git
04-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Cheers

Still waiting.

Ash
04-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Read his posts before he fancies himself as a 'chap'.
:eek:

He can't be a 'chap'. He disappeared for nearly 4 years after we trounced them at the Amex. A genuine 'chap' wouldn't be so cowardly.

wehatepalace
04-05-2017, 02:50 PM

Just like being in the Arthur Waite stand....weeds appearing from everywhere.

wehatepalace
04-05-2017, 02:53 PM
Still waiting.
For a start I never said 90's you added that yourself, I said in the seasons we played each in the 70's 80's.... That's 74-87.

It's all there...... What was it you said to someone else yesterday?

Find it yourself, I'm not your slave :p

old git
04-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Just like being in the Arthur Waite stand....weeds appearing from everywhere.

You are obsessed with how pretty football grounds are.It means nothing,the best away days I have had in the Premier have been at West Brom and Stoke,which are traditional style grounds. The comments from fans next season about your blot on the landscape should be amusing though.Ad premier league fans, they will have seen it all before and won't be impressed by a few posters of their heroes and a round of applause for the away fans.

old git
04-05-2017, 03:03 PM
For a start I never said 90's you added that yourself, I said in the seasons we played each in the 70's 80's.... That's 74-87.

I can't even find the post ,you must have edited it.
So now you are saying that you had bigger crowds for a few years ,including ones in a higher division and others when we had Mullery who drove our support away.
O.K.

grand aigle
04-05-2017, 03:32 PM
He can't be a 'chap'. He disappeared for nearly 4 years after we trounced them at the Amex. A genuine 'chap' wouldn't be so cowardly.

Oh come on be fair, hes been looking for his bollocks all that time!

AddoWolz
04-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Back on track , #39 Sky Tv pundits telling the world who was the first team to beat them in their shiny new wonky stadium :D :p

wehatepalace
04-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Back on track , #39 Sky Tv pundits telling the world who was the first team to beat them in their shiny new wonky stadium :D :p

Spurs is the answer to the first away team to win in our modern, award winning 21st Century Stadium.

mpfn
04-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Spurs is the answer to the first away team to win in our modern, award winning 21st Century Stadium.

Do friendliies count ?

old git
04-05-2017, 05:24 PM

70's and 80's?
Twelve to us eight to you.Or do you just want to discuss years favourable to you? Face it you said historically you had bigger crowds .
You did not.
FACT.
:hi:

wehatepalace
04-05-2017, 05:39 PM
70's and 80's?
Twelve to us eight to you.Or do you just want to discuss years favourable to you? Face it you said historically you had bigger crowds .
You did not.
FACT.
:hi:

We did.
FACT :hi:

old git
04-05-2017, 06:00 PM
We did.
FACT :hi:

Twelve years out of the twenty you didn't.
Another example of you lot rewriting history.

Eagleinsussex
04-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Twelve years out of the twenty you didn't.
Another example of you lot rewriting history.

Not too bright is WHP......Fact Lol

wehatepalace
04-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Not too bright is WHP......Fact Lol

If old git went back and re-read the exact BS that was wrote by one of yours rather than something else he could add the debunking to his repetoire of Facts. FACT

grand aigle
04-05-2017, 08:41 PM
If old git went back and re-read the exact BS that was wrote by one of yours rather than something else he could add the debunking to his repetoire of Facts. FACT

Oh dear!! :wallbash:

thereichstuff
04-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Botty s getting annoyed.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
04-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Palace are such a big deal to WHP that he can't even break away from this forum to savour his club's first foray into football's top tier since well into the last century.

Either that, or he's in a blind panic to get in all his 'boasting' before the first game of the season.

SeanPalace84
04-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Big question. Why do people reply to Brighton fans on here, honestly???? They are all ******* *****.

wehatepalace
04-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Oh dear!! :wallbash:

Dear me the dictionary corner saddo strikes again.

Crofty
04-05-2017, 09:05 PM

The Wonky Warehouse……is an atmosphere free hangar…isn't it?

New LP
04-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Do friendliies count ?

Friendlies count as well as only years when they got good attendances count. I.e. not most of the last 30 years when they played in front of 4 figure crowds at the Goldstone or couldn't fill a 7k capacity athletics track for 2 decades when their club went was in danger of going to the wall.

grand aigle
04-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Dear me the dictionary corner saddo strikes again.....

haha! once again you prove that stupidity cant be cured....':jerkit:
If you're going to write English at least do it correctly.

wellquickwoody
05-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Yep. Brighton fans do it every match.

You do realise that Spoons is pretty much always the away pub, or do you scuttle off down to Seaford with the rest of your has beens?

old git
05-05-2017, 08:44 PM
:supergrin:
As I said this one thinks he is a bit of a lad.
You should be alright if we play you next year the crescent/ Dukeofyork are both shut.Try Clapham .

mpfn
05-05-2017, 11:04 PM
You do realise that Spoons is pretty much always the away pub, or do you scuttle off down to Seaford with the rest of your has beens?

Is that where your name comes from, first hint of a off, and you scarper ?

EagleEater
06-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Dear me the dictionary corner saddo strikes again.

Carefull, don't call her a "saddo" otherwise she will scream for a mod accusing you of personal attacks like she usualy does

Grande Aigle is an extremely sensitive snowflake with limited capacity. Go easy on her :p

grand aigle
06-05-2017, 04:32 AM
Carefull don't call her a "saddo" otherwise she will scream for a mod accusing you of personal attacks like she usualy does

Grande Aigle is an extremely sensitive snowflake with limited capacity. Go easy on her :p

Good morning you sad :jerkit: Get your facts right sunshine before posting shite! Limited capacity seems much more appropriate to sad ****ers like you who spend most of their sad lives on a rival board spouting garbage. I just point out your VERY limited intelligence and woeful command of the English language...and do you really believe that calling names bothers me one bit?? Then you are even more stupid than I thought. Snowflake? Really? Take look at NSC sunshine to see snowflakes, the whole place is covered in them!

thereichstuff
06-05-2017, 08:22 AM
Is that where your name comes from, first hint of a off, and you scarper ?

He covered the distance from the doc to the crescent in record time .

wehatepalace
06-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Carefull, don't call her a "saddo" otherwise she will scream for a mod accusing you of personal attacks like she usualy does

I had no idea Grande Aigle was from the other species.... it all now makes sense now.......... spends her time trying to iron out the imperfections of the men in her life :D

grand aigle
06-05-2017, 07:53 PM
I had no idea Grande Aigle was from the other species.... it all now makes sense now.......... spends her time trying to iron out the imperfections of the men in her life :D

Keep on trying :jerkit:
Makes no difference to me, at least I aint a weed fan! Men in my life? Really , is that the best you can do you mincing queen, you may prefer men but I dont!! You wanna be gay thats fine....! You want a personal attack....ok..Now just **** off and die!

wehatepalace
06-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Keep on trying :jerkit:
Makes no difference to me, at least I aint a weed fan! Men in my life? Really , is that the best you can do you mincing queen, you may prefer men but I dont!! You wanna be gay thats fine....! You want a personal attack....ok..Now just **** off and die!

:jerkit:

grand aigle
06-05-2017, 07:58 PM
:jerkit:

great comeback!

Maiden Eagle
06-05-2017, 08:03 PM
I did see a chap in my local Tesco in Three Bridges this morning, wearing what looked like an official Brighton Premier League 2017/18 T Shirt. And this season has not even finished yet ??!!

sherrifbart
06-05-2017, 09:16 PM
I met a Brighton fan at the airport on friday afternoon,(i often bump into him),I think he is their only fan based over here,he had his little flag with him,and his little hat as well,thank heavens he wasnt wearing his tesco bag shirt on or i may have actually pi??ed my self laughing.Oddly enough,the flag had Champions on it,a bit premature.Come on the Geordies.

PhuketEagle
07-05-2017, 04:39 AM
Villa suddenly my fave team.