PDA

View Full Version : Buying NFL tickets advice

Jamie W
23-04-2017, 12:25 AM
I'm visiting Florida in August and I'm looking to catch a few pre-season NFL games. Has anyone on here visited America and watched a game before? If so where did you buy your tickets from? There are so many places selling NFL tickets, some sites have the exact same seats at different prices! Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. 👍

ben1987
23-04-2017, 08:52 AM
I went to the Ravens v Bengals a couple of years ago. Bought my tickets from Ticketmaster about four weeks beforehand. Was pretty simple.

Jamie W
23-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the reply. I can see tickets on ticketmaster and this looks the safest place but sites like stub hub have the exact same seats for sale at nearly half the price. It looks the people are selling the same seats across a number of sites. On ticketmaster the seats that are $62 are $35 on stub hub etc for the exact same seats. I don't want to get scammed but wondering why is such a big difference in price for the same seats.

oz_da II
23-04-2017, 10:43 AM
I wouldn't walk across the road to watch a pre-season NFL game. There's my two cents. :p