PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on staying up

Pages : [1] 2

EagleEater
23-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Would have been entertaining watching it go to the wire but fair play!

Bring on next season! :p

thereichstuff
23-04-2017, 07:28 PM
Go **** yourself !

wehatepalace
23-04-2017, 07:31 PM
yes congrats indeed, was devastated when Pardew was sacked, he was doing so well.

There always next seasons 'Palace countdown to relegation'.

Tick Tock :supergrin:

SEEPEEEFFSEE
23-04-2017, 07:36 PM
yes congrats indeed, was devastated when Pardew was sacked, he was doing so well.

You are having a laugh pal. I tell you what will happen next season, you will beat the record for lowest points haul in a Premier League season and I cannot wait. You'll be embarrassed every weekend and you'll be praying for each and every international break to take the heat off you.

leicester1
23-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Derby have the lowest record of 11 points in a season in the top Division.

SEEPEEEFFSEE
23-04-2017, 07:48 PM

Brighton will beat that, I'm convinced, I don't think they'll spend much money in the summer and will struggle to attract the kind of players that will compete in the PL.

biggus mickus
23-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Silly little tosspot. Do you understand, how much you need to spend, just to stay up? If you go back down, the football league might be knocking on your plastic clacker door.

Penstone Eagle
23-04-2017, 08:23 PM

**** Off

wehatepalace
23-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Brighton will beat that, I'm convinced, I don't think they'll spend much money in the summer and will struggle to attract the kind of players that will compete in the PL.

£100 bet to the REMF if you're that convinced?

I bet you we get 12 points or more

SEEPEEEFFSEE
23-04-2017, 08:58 PM

Yes you're on, a decent cause and I will be happy to be proved one for that one and only reason.

wehatepalace
23-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes you're on, a decent cause and I will be happy to be proved one for that one and only reason.

Done :p

matbha
23-04-2017, 09:45 PM
Hats off palace great result see you next season

thereichstuff
23-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Hats off palace great result see you next season

Bollocks to you as well !

Cleon
24-04-2017, 06:57 AM
Bwighton won't do worse than Derby because they have a competent football manager. Still odds on to go down though.

Although if they want to show real ambition they could try and hold of a former England manager like we have. I understand Peter Taylor may be available.

Soarin' Eagles
24-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Brighton will stay up because they don't have an idiot in charge. Please take Pardew!

dufski13
24-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Too hard to tell how Brighton will do. At least one promoted team normally has a good season. Us on the other hand I am absolutely sure under Allardyce will push on & have a very solid season indeed.

old git
24-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Done :p

That's big of you.
How about you doing a bet about who will finish above the other?

eagle mart
24-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Christ, Brighton will get more than 12 points. Making that bet at this stage is a bit silly! Although the only winner is the charity - of course.

I repeat, what ever their team / squad next season. 4th from bottom will be success. Anything else a bonus...

SEEPEEEFFSEE
24-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Christ, Brighton will get more than 12 points. Making that bet at this stage is a bit silly! Although the only winner is the charity - of course.

I repeat, what ever their team / squad next season. 4th from bottom will be success. Anything else a bonus...

I see it as win win, happy to see a decent football related course get £100, whether that's my loss or WHP's, it will be a lot more painful if it's his.

Penstone Eagle
24-04-2017, 11:55 AM
That's big of you.
How about you doing a bet about who will finish above the other?

No reply yet OG ?

Jim Cannon
24-04-2017, 12:15 PM

Yes but please have a word about Sunderland, they have had some very low totals and are on a pretty high tally this year by their standards when it comes to relegation:D

ONFG
24-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Too hard to tell how Brighton will do. At least one promoted team normally has a good season. Us on the other hand I am absolutely sure under Allardyce will push on & have a very solid season indeed.

Indeed, impossible to say until the line-ups are finalised for next season. The big clubs will be running their eyes over a few of your players over the summer, but I very much doubt any of your squad will feature on our shopping list.

thereichstuff
24-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Indeed, impossible to say until the line-ups are finalised for next season. The big clubs will be running their eyes over a few of your players over the summer, but I very much doubt any of your squad will feature on our shopping list.

Not even Jordon mutch ?

Maiden Eagle
24-04-2017, 12:44 PM
Not going to be popular by saying it, but unfortunately I think they could do OK, next season.
Apart from the top 6 and maybe Everton, I not sure the standard in the Prem is that high ATM. The fact that Watford are 10th ATM, says it all to me.
So the old weeds do have a chance, although I sincerely hope I'm wrong and they do get less than 11 pts !! (Highly unlikely)

Eagleinsussex
27-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Bollocks to you as well !

Lol :lux:

Millwank
28-04-2017, 07:51 AM

Shut up you dopey c**t and get back on your own forum

New LP
28-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Not going to be popular by saying it, but unfortunately I think they could do OK, next season.
Apart from the top 6 and maybe Everton, I not sure the standard in the Prem is that high ATM. The fact that Watford are 10th ATM, says it all to me.
So the old weeds do have a chance, although I sincerely hope I'm wrong and they do get less than 11 pts !! (Highly unlikely)

They need to look at Boro and realise that scoring goals is the key.

EnglandEagle
28-04-2017, 12:50 PM

You have to ask how they are 10th. I think it's because no one gives a crap about them. So lots of teams sleep walk into bad results.

You look at Burnley for example. They have local derby's against Man City and Man United and I assume they are the game they desire to win more than others as they are local, but they are not games they expect to win.

Weed will play us, southampton and bournemouth and they will put pressure on themselves that these games are more important. So that's a potential 18 points which the likes of Newcastle or Bournemouth or Everton won't approach with the same intensity.

One of the problems with being a London club and having all the London derby games.

As for Weed they don't care to listen as usual. It's a poor league, they've consistently beaten poor teams. I don't think you could put together an average Premier League team made up of players from all three who get promoted this season let alone one of them. They have players out of contract and who the hell is going to go there. They start off as the 19th choice for anyone at best.

If they do stay up next season everyone knows that the fight comes in season 2 or 3 when you have to adapt and rebuild so this rubbish about world domination is just another one of their bedtime stories.

Hitler
30-04-2017, 12:45 PM
It's certainly enthralling to read your 'wisdoms' after losing at home to the Mighty Burnley.

Before you even bother mentioning Bristol City - job done for us, we are Premier League.

thereichstuff
30-04-2017, 01:37 PM
Congrats on winning the league .

little al
30-04-2017, 01:45 PM
It's certainly enthralling to read your 'wisdoms' after losing at home to the Mighty Burnley.

Before you even bother mentioning Bristol City - job done for us, we are Premier League.

So have over half the league been, well done for catching up.

Lombardo's hair
01-05-2017, 02:56 PM
They need to look at Boro and realise that scoring goals is the key.

Or look at us and realise not coneeding could be key

Hitler
01-05-2017, 04:43 PM
So have over half the league been, well done for catching up.

Swansea could win their 3 remaining matches.
You lot have both Manchester sides, and Hull ....who will need the points as badly as palace.
You are beatable. Selhurst is going smell even worse in the days to come, with you lot capping her selves :moo2:

Phil's Barber
01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
You lot have both Manchester sides, and Hull ....who will need the points as badly as palace.
You are beatable. Selhurst is going smell even worse in the days to come, with you lot capping her selves :moo2:

This one must be the brains of the outfit.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
01-05-2017, 04:46 PM

Water on the brain

wehatepalace
01-05-2017, 04:52 PM

More chance of you finding one friend you dodgy toothed old tramp, than palace going down. Though I bet they are all capping her selves whatever the fu#k that means :jerkit:

grand aigle
01-05-2017, 06:25 PM

explain please, what the **** are you talking about you stinking old tramp???..Look even your own teams fans hate you..that must feel good!

Crofty
01-05-2017, 06:42 PM

What a JCL cunitÖgo feck your dad

sylvan eagle
02-05-2017, 07:22 PM

Brighton are poor and will be found out next seasin

Sharkba1t
03-05-2017, 10:11 AM

If they don't spend - and lets face it they need 2 PL Standard defenders ( because what they have at the moment isin't good enough, (despite the delusion on NSC) - a midfielder and maybe even 2 strikers, they will post a very low points total. I reckon £100m might get them near to safety, but it will be tight.
And if its all going wrong will they push the panic button and sack Houghton?

I'm not taking the P with this - I genuinely believe they will need these players to save themselves.

Sharkba1t
03-05-2017, 10:18 AM

"We are Premier League" ? Do you understand basic grammar?

grand aigle
03-05-2017, 12:02 PM

shitforbrains!!

wehatepalace
28-10-2017, 10:48 PM

Will the REMF be up by a tonne before sunset tomorrow? :lux: :D

andy1980
28-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Wow this is a fantastic thread. Just goes to show Palace fans know what they are talking about. £100m spend on players and we might stay up.

thereichstuff
29-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Wow this is a fantastic thread. Just goes to show Palace fans know what they are talking about. £100m spend on players and we might stay up.

Is the season over yet ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Is the season over yet ?

They never learn mate

Eagleinsussex
29-10-2017, 09:30 AM

Don't you just love the confidence of the Weeds, safe and it isn't even November yet, maybe Europe beckons and after that, well who knows, the big six must be quaking in their boots.....

mpfn
29-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Re- arrange these words Andy
Hatched, Chickens, Counting.

SwoopingGull
29-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Don't you just love the confidence of the Weeds, safe and it isn't even November yet, maybe Europe beckons and after that, well who knows, the big six must be quaking in their boots.....
Read his post again. He said we MIGHT stay up.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Is the season over yet ?

No, did I say that? Have we spent anywhere near £100m? Are we showing we have a good chance of staying up? Read what the fella says instead of jumping on my every word, and trying to make out I'm saying things that I ain't.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 09:57 AM

Idiots. You guys never read what I say. I bet you we won't spend anywhere near £100m and yet we will do better than what that fella wrote.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Re- arrange these words Andy
Hatched, Chickens, Counting.

Idiot. Read what I say, I was talking about the post that says we need to spend £100m to have a chance of staying up. I never made any prediction that we were staying up. Just laughing at the person who thought we would have to spend that much to have a chance to stay up. It show how many of you palace fans wear those red and blue specs when it comes to Brighton.

Eagleinsussex
29-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Idiot. Read what I say, I was talking about the post that says we need to spend £100m to have a chance of staying up. I never made any prediction that we were staying up. Just laughing at the person who thought we would have to spend that much to have a chance to stay up. It show how many of you palace fans wear those red and blue specs when it comes to Brighton.

Touchy, got out the wrong side of the bed this morning. So it's ok for you to laugh at what someone says on here, but not the other way around. How do you know how much you will need to spend to stay up ? Apart from the top 6 or 7 every other club has had to spend millions to try and stay in the Prem, what makes you lot so special ? Blue and white specs I think.

old git
29-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Andy calling others idiots.
Priceless.

andy1980
29-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Touchy, got out the wrong side of the bed this morning. So it's ok for you to laugh at what someone says on here, but not the other way around. How do you know how much you will need to spend to stay up ? Apart from the top 6 or 7 every other club has had to spend millions to try and stay in the Prem, what makes you lot so special ? Blue and white specs I think.

You haven't read what I said yet again. I'm not calling people idiots for laughing at me. I'm calling them idiots for trying to make out I'm saying something I'm not.

The fella I was laughing at said we might stay up if we spend £100m. well we spent a lot less and so far we are doing rather a good job of competing. I'm not making any predictions about anything just saying we have a good chance without spending that sort of money.

Outside the top 6 teams how many teams have £100m spent on them throughout the season? I think you might be surprised that its not many. we would have to spend about £55m in Jan to reach that figure.

Crofty
29-10-2017, 01:59 PM

Dear Andy: Rearrange this well known phrase or saying Cufk ffo

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Dear Andy: Rearrange this well known phrase or saying Cufk ffo

Can't handle the truth?

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Can't handle the truth?

Oh I think we can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj36KFIoXvA

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:35 AM
:p

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Oh I think we can.

Like i said you've done that one. Its about time you bang the drum about giving up our ground. You not done that one for about 20 mins :supergrin:

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Like i said you've done that one. Its about time you bang the drum about giving up our ground. You not done that one for about 20 mins :supergrin:

Which ground would that be?
Stamford Bridge?

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Which ground would that be?
Stamford Bridge?

Mind the gap. What's it like down there? Does it hurt that lil ole Brighton are 8pts clear of you whilst you're stuck on the bottom lol :hi:

Coastal Palace
30-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Mind the gap. What's it like down there? Does it hurt that lil ole Brighton are 8pts clear of you whilst you're stuck on the bottom lol :hi:

I thought Chelsea were more than 8 points clear of us, Joe.

SwoopingGull
30-10-2017, 01:07 PM
I thought Chelsea were more than 8 points clear of us, Joe.

Sorry cant hear you? something about a gap?

Eagleinsussex
30-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Sorry cant hear you? something about a gap?

Fvckwit

Spindle
30-10-2017, 03:50 PM
No, did I say that? Have we spent anywhere near £100m?

No. You've spent more like £200m

smileysmith
30-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Mind the gap.
:supergrin: That really hurt you in the last few years didn't it.

Bless.
Save

andy1980
30-10-2017, 06:52 PM

Our squad cost £60m yours cost nearly £200m

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 06:53 PM

Oh **** sake weíve had dumb all day and now hereís dumber! :wallbash:

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:09 PM

On a fantastic ground and training facilities ,do you think parish will do the same for you ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:11 PM
On a fantastic ground and training facilities ,do you think parish will do the same for you ?

And now dumbest! :hmph:

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:13 PM
:supergrin: That really hurt you in the last few years didn't it.

Bless.
Save

A lot of the time you spent in front of us was down to spending beyond your means ,2 admins and counting :supergrin:

old git
30-10-2017, 07:15 PM

Couldn't care less.If you like your ground then fine ,I like ours but then I am in a better stand than anything you have at the shamex.

old git
30-10-2017, 07:16 PM
A lot of the time you spent in front of us was down to spending beyond your means ,2 admins and counting :supergrin:

No it wasn't.We were not in debt until Ron left in 1999. Goldberg then went mad and overspent for a year.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:17 PM

So with Brighton with an expected loss of £40m at your next accounts, are you spending beyond your means or is it all ok because Bloom covers it?

old git
30-10-2017, 07:18 PM
While we are at it, we were put into administration for less than 2% of the debt you have.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:19 PM
While we are at it, we were put into administration for less than 2% of the debt you have.

Sobering thought

old git
So with Brighton with an expected loss of £40m at your next accounts, are you spending beyond your means or is it all ok because Bloom covers it?

Buckets may make a reappearance.

matbha
Couldn't care less.If you like your ground then fine ,I like ours but then I am in a better stand than anything you have at the shamex.

Which one would that be ?must be the dale as the others are shite

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:22 PM

But your then chairman isn't Tony Bloom bet you wish they were

old git
30-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Which one would that be ?must be the dale as the others are shite

Yes it is .You should pop in sometime,apparently your fans used to do it on a regular basis according to some on NSC.
:lux:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Yes it is .You should pop in sometime,apparently your fans used to do it on a regular basis according to some on NSC.
:lux:

:D

old git
30-10-2017, 07:25 PM
But your then chairman isn't Tony Bloom bet you wish they were

Yep,I've always wanted a antipodean penguin as our chairman.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 07:26 PM

Have you spent beyond your means for the last 2 years?

old git
30-10-2017, 07:27 PM

No idea .Tell me Andy you Palace obsessed freak.

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Buckets may make a reappearance.

You go down you will deffo need them :hi:

old git
30-10-2017, 07:28 PM
You go down you will deffo need them :hi:

Nope we have talent to sell.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 07:29 PM
No idea .Tell me Andy you Palace obsessed freak.

You've made a loss for the last 2 years. Is that living beyond your means?

wigman

I'll say it for the last time, we have no debt.
Uncle Tone covers the bill. :p

matbha
Yep,I've always wanted a antipodean penguin as our chairman.

LOL puts his money where his mouth is unlike your penny in the pound parish

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Why do you always answer a question with a question Andy? As you know (because you seem to know everything about Palaces finances) we are the only club in the PL to turn a profit. Unlike you shameless wankers who just expect Bloom to keep dipping into his pocket to pay off the losses.

You have lost money every single season your ground has been open and themes the facts Old bean

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:30 PM
I'll say it for the last time, we have no debt.
Uncle Tone covers the bill. :p

Shameless

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:31 PM

Better tell your talent then to prove their worth. :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:31 PM

Not to the tune of £40m though eh Andy?

old git
30-10-2017, 07:32 PM

No it isn't as we have guaranteed income coming in and can sell one player to more than cover it.I know where you are going with this Andy but it doesn't work.You were losing tens of millions as a championship club with no guarantee of promotion,if you hadn't got lucky there was no way of paying that back by the club.Big nose would have had to get his wallet out.

wigman
Shameless

Tone wanted Premier League football so he funded his dream.
You've cried for help twice.

andy1980
Why do you always answer a question with a question Andy? As you know (because you seem to know everything about Palaces finances) we are the only club in the PL to turn a profit. Unlike you shameless wankers who just expect Bloom to keep dipping into his pocket to pay off the losses.

You have lost money every single season your ground has been open and themes the facts Old bean

You made a loss in your last set of accounts and you know it.

matbha

LOL Zaha Townsend ,and who else ?

old git
30-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Better tell your talent then to prove their worth. :p

Bad management.Zaha would get as much as most of your squad combined.
No argument to be had about that.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:33 PM

Has every Brighton fan got STML? Staggering

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:34 PM

Lmfao.

old git
30-10-2017, 07:35 PM

How much would Benteke go for,or cabaye,or milivojevic.

SJ'sLoveMonkey

Sakho

old git
Lmfao.

What do you think he is worth then?

old git
30-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Sakho

Forgot about him.

SJ'sLoveMonkey

They probably think Knockaert is worth more! :supergrin:

wigman

I'll throw the question back at you.

matbha
No it isn't as we have guaranteed income coming in and can sell one player to more than cover it.I know where you are going with this Andy but it doesn't work.You were losing tens of millions as a championship club with no guarantee of promotion,if you hadn't got lucky there was no way of paying that back by the club.Big nose would have had to get his wallet out.

How will you get your new ground then ,100 mill at least sell your whole team for 60 mill

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:37 PM

A player is only worth what a club is willing to pay for him, so nobody knows but he is a top player without doubt

andy1980
30-10-2017, 07:38 PM

You still made a loss and by the looks of things make another loss this season. If you go down you will have to sell a lot more than 1 player.

old git

More than £30m so my point is correct.Hes worth more than most of your squad combined.
I might leave Dunk out as there is a shortage of English defenders.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
How will you get your new ground then ,100 mill at least sell your whole team for 60 mill

We wonít get the ground until all the parties involved agree to it Mat. You talk as if we can just tear all the stands down and get building. Doesnít work like that as you of all clubs should know

wigman
They probably think Knockaert is worth more! :supergrin:

No, but add Duffy, Dunk etc to the equation.
Zaha is quality, however it is ludicrous to suggest he is worth nearly as much as our squad.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:39 PM
No, but add Duffy, Dunk etc to the equation.
Zaha is quality, however it is ludicrous to suggest he is worth nearly as much as our squad.

Duffy? Stop it now really :lux:

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:40 PM
More than £30m so my point is correct.Hes worth more than most of your squad combined.
I might leave Dunk out as there is a shortage of English defenders.

Considering we've spent around 45 million since promotion, I'll rest my case.

andy1980
Not to the tune of £40m though eh Andy?

So. You have made a loss. whilst in the Premier League.

old git

I don't give a **** about the new ground.You don't listen do you.
I am happy with our ground.

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Duffy? Stop it now really :lux:

He's been great for us.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
He's been great for us.

Delaney was for us as well but I wouldnít put him in the Zaha bracket!

matbha
Cabaye is old Benteke 10 mill at most lazy ,milivojevic from what ive seen 10 mill at most ,we paid 10 mill for Davy Propper far better player

old git
Considering we've spent around 45 million since promotion, I'll rest my case.

You spent stupid money on what is In reality a small capacity stadium.Just because you pay it doesn't mean they are worth it.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Cabaye is old Benteke 10 mill at most lazy ,milivojevic from what ive seen 10 mill at most ,we paid 10 mill for Davy Propper far better player

Haha you really are utterly clueless. Itís actually quite scary how little you know about football

old git
30-10-2017, 07:43 PM

Don't be silly mat.

matbha
I don't give a **** about the new ground.You don't listen do you.
I am happy with our ground.

Read other threads from palace fans which think its a dump ,glad you like it STIG :angel:

andy1980

You having a laugh. He might be sold for more individually but not for more than most of our squad put together.

old git
Haha you really are utterly clueless. Itís actually quite scary how little you know about football

What's frightening is he probably knows far more than most of them.

old git
You having a laugh. He might be sold for more individually but not for more than most of our squad put together.

Yes he would.

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:44 PM

Tell me what you think I need a laugh

wigman
Delaney was for us as well but I wouldnít put him in the Zaha bracket!

I didn't say he was.
My comment was based on OG's valuation of him versus our squad. :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
What's frightening is he probably knows far more than most of them.

Is that possible? Oh yeah itís Brighton we are talking about here. Fair shout

andy1980
30-10-2017, 07:45 PM

Too right Cabayes contract runs out in the summer so he will go for nothing.

old git
30-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Read other threads from palace fans which think its a dump ,glad you like it STIG :angel:

I don't care what others think though Mat.This is a board where I post my opinions not others.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Yes he would.

I bet he leaves you for about £40m in the summer if you go down.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Too right Cabayes contract runs out in the summer so he will go for nothing.

Cabaye is still a class player, he was immense on Saturday.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Still he’s not as good as Propper or Stephens I’m sure!!

old git
Tell me what you think I need a laugh

I would have a bet now that a Benteke will go for double that at least if we are relegated ,he is fit and has been playing .

old git
I bet he leaves you for about £40m in the summer if you go down.

I agree so he is worth more than your squad by my valuations.

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:51 PM

OMG LOL Hes not good enough for England ,England managers don't rate him lol:hi:

CharlieCPFC
30-10-2017, 07:52 PM

Sakho, Luka and Benteke alone would be worth more than your whole squad combined.

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:52 PM
You spent stupid money on what is In reality a small capacity stadium.Just because you pay it doesn't mean they are worth it.

We all know the football world has gone crazy.
Reading bid 8 million for Hemed in August and he didn't make the starting eleven yesterday.
Our squad is worth more than you think.

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Still heís not as good as Propper or Stephens Iím sure!!

No he isn't ,he really isn't

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Still heís not as good as Propper or Stephens Iím sure!!

We turned down several bids from Burnley for Stephens and Propper has been a real find.
Mock all you want SJ.

Maiden Eagle
OMG LOL Hes not good enough for England ,England managers don't rate him lol:hi:

Yeah, wise move that by Southgate peeing him off so much, that he buggers off to the Ivory Coast. After all, England have played with a lot of flair recently:rolleyes:

old git

I will reply to your posts when you show at least a hint that you may know what you are talking about.

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:56 PM
We wonít get the ground until all the parties involved agree to it Mat. You talk as if we can just tear all the stands down and get building. Doesnít work like that as you of all clubs should know

Agreed ,do you think parish will do it ?

matbha
30-10-2017, 07:57 PM
I will reply to your posts when you show at least a hint that you may know what you are talking about.

Tell me then :)

old git
Agreed ,do you think parish will do it ?

Why are you so bothered?

old git
Tell me then :)

Even Andy has valued him at around £40 m which I would say was about right.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Cabaye is still a class player, he was immense on Saturday.

Hes still out of contract in the summer so you get nothing.

wigman
30-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Why are you so bothered?

I still remember your ' new, newer home of football' thread'. :p

CP-RJW
30-10-2017, 07:59 PM
We turned down several bids from Burnley for Stephens and Propper has been a real find.
Mock all you want SJ.
Hull, Sunderland, West Ham, Watford, Benfica and a couple others I’ve forgotten were sniffing around Luka when we signed him. Since then he’s proved himself to be a solid premier leader midfielder. Propper’s a decent player but you can’t compare Luka to Dale Stephens.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Hes still out of contract in the summer so you get nothing.

How the **** do you know that? :supergrin: You are like some crazed stalker finding out everything about the object of his desire.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:01 PM
I agree so he is worth more than your squad by my valuations.
Not by my valuation. Dunk and Duffy and Gross would go for more than that.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Mock all you want SJ.

Gee thatís good of you!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
30-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Not by my valuation. Dunk and Duffy and Gross would go for more than that.

Bore off you crazy nutjob

old git
30-10-2017, 08:03 PM
I still remember your ' new, newer home of football' thread'. :p

Which was not at all tongue in cheek.
Your stadium looks tatty already , the roof needs a good scrub.Perhaps when swoopygull has time from his busy job at the NHS he may get his mop and bucket out.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Gee thatís good of you!
Dale Stephens is actually a really decent player who is holding his own in the Prem.

wigman
30-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Which was not at all tongue in cheek.
Your stadium looks tatty already , the roof needs a good scrub.Perhaps when swoopygull has time from his busy job at the NHS he may get his mop and bucket out.

Tatty.
You need to get out of the Holmesdale for one game and try a seat in the AW.
Now that's tatty.

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Seems like Andy booked in on here for the rest of the evening. Another Boreathon coming up!

old git
30-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Tatty.
You need to get out of the Holmesdale for one game and try a seat in the AW.
Now that's tatty.

Great stand.
A fact here for Andy.When it was built the roof had the largest area in English football.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Seems like Andy booked in on here for the rest of the evening. Another Boreathon coming up!

Swooping gull will be along soon .:S:

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Why are you so bothered?

Im not Tony put his money where his mouth is ,parish .........

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Great stand.
A fact here for Andy.When it was built the roof had the largest area in English football.

I bet your so proud.

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:24 PM

But if you go down will you get it ?

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Im not Tony put his money where his mouth is ,parish .........

He funding rebuilding a synagogue this year, as he doesn't need to put money into Brighton.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:26 PM
I bet your so proud.

Yes. I would like the award for concourse of the year or the biggest assembly of tennis fans in a football stadium but you have those sewn up.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:27 PM
He funding rebuilding a synagogue this year, as he doesn't need to put money into Brighton.

Good for him. But what has that got to do with the Arthur Waite roof?

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Hull, Sunderland, West Ham, Watford, Benfica and a couple others Iíve forgotten were sniffing around Luka when we signed him. Since then heís proved himself to be a solid premier leader midfielder. Propperís a decent player but you canít compare Luka to Dale Stephens.

Think you can Dale is a good player on a parr with Luka

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Yes. I would like the award for concourse of the year or the biggest assembly of tennis fans in a football stadium but you have those sewn up.
There are teachers and there are pupils, know your place:p

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:30 PM

Bless Tony Bloom ,Parish is funding the I love Mark Bright stand :D

old git
30-10-2017, 08:32 PM

What are you hinting at?

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Good for him. But what has that got to do with the Arthur Waite roof?
Just Tony putting his money where his mouth is. Sharing his wealth with the things he loves.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:34 PM

He can't afford it.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:35 PM
He can't afford it.

He could.

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 08:36 PM

Perhaps he might want a few quid back ?

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:36 PM
What are you hinting at?

Nothing LOL Mark Bright is a leach ,parish loves him so it might happen :love:

old git
30-10-2017, 08:38 PM

Homophobia will get you banned.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Perhaps he might want a few quid back ?

Perhaps that's down to himself, to decide.

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:39 PM
He could.

He wont though parish is skint ,when the yanks want there cash back your ****ed ,long live Tony Bloom

old git
30-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Perhaps that's down to himself, to decide.

I want you to prove Oarish couldn't afford to build a stand .

old git
30-10-2017, 08:40 PM
He wont though parish is skint ,when the yanks want there cash back your ****ed ,long live Tony Bloom

Parish is skint? :D

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Homophobia will get you banned.

Grow up pal x

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 08:42 PM

Pretty good player TBF for us - 91 goals in 227 games. Played up front with some bloke called Wright, who could have played for Brighton, but they thought he was shite:clown:

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:43 PM

Na love your new ground ,ooops

old git
30-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Grow up pal x

Come on , explain how someone whose shares in Palace rose from a £ 2m investment to around £30m is skint .Never mind all the other cash he had.

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Pretty good player TBF for us - 91 goals in 227 games. Played up front with some bloke called Wright, who could have played for Brighton, but they thought he was shite:clown:

Which is great your fans think hes a leach ?

andy1980
I want you to prove Oarish couldn't afford to build a stand .
Yanks.

Maiden Eagle

Apparently so - After all, Mat and Mr Boring (Sorry I mean Andy) know all about our finances.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Na love your new ground ,ooops

He may not want Palace to be his little plaything like your club has become under the penguin.Shpw me evidence Parish is skint then.

old git
30-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Yanks.

What?

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:47 PM
What?

The Americans are the proof he can't afford it. It's the only reason why they are there.

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Come on , explain how someone whose shares in Palace rose from a £ 2m investment to around £30m is skint .Never mind all the other cash he had.

So why wont he rebuild your ground he wont invest ?love or hate bloom hes done us proud !

old git
30-10-2017, 08:50 PM
The Americans are the proof he can't afford it. It's the only reason why they are there.

Because he doesn't want to spend his money?
Andy I have reached my boredom threshold and believe me that is quite high.
By the way I would be a little wary of posting about businessmen being skint on public forums.They may take exception to it .

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Which is great your fans think hes a leach ?

Really, know loads of Palace fans, do you ? (And learn how to use the comma button)

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 08:53 PM
By the way I would be a little wary of posting about businessmen being skint on public forums.They may take exception to it .

Yeah, Swooping Gull will get very upset.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 08:54 PM

I haven't said hes skint. I think he's worth £50m, I said he can't afford to build a new stand.

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 08:58 PM

Parish is skint ? This is coming from somebody, who couldn't afford to watch his team play, yesterday.
Wish I was as 'skint' as Parish.

matbha
30-10-2017, 08:59 PM
I haven't said hes skint. I think he's worth £50m, I said he can't afford to build a new stand.

andy we have the best chairman ever ,these gimps have parish lol lol

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 09:05 PM

Only talking to Andy now, eh. Enjoy the next game, or can't you afford it ? Ask the 'best Chairman ever' to reduce the prices for you.

EagleEater
30-10-2017, 09:08 PM
would be a little wary of posting about businessmen being skint on public forums.They may take exception to it .

lol! you really are a silly old dolt! :p

You love to give it the biggun about Bloom and constantly spew inaccurate facts on pretty much anything Brighton related and when you get made to look a fool you try pull something like that out the bag! :clown:

mpfn
30-10-2017, 09:10 PM

Mat(t) and Andy- the dynamic duo

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Dumb and dumber .

old git
30-10-2017, 09:24 PM
lol! you really are a silly old dolt! :p

You love to give it the biggun about Bloom and constantly spew inaccurate facts on pretty much anything Brighton related and when you get made to look a fool you try pull something like that out the bag! :clown:

Bloom is a Brighton prick.The insult is in the word Brighton.As for looking a fool look in the mirror.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 09:28 PM

I do think that Bloom is a lot better than Parish, but I do understand why they think the same about Parish compared to Bloom.

old git
30-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Dumb and dumber .

What is eagleeater?
The man who stopped posting 27/09/2012 and regained his bollocks on 21/05/2016. The day we lost in a cup final to Manchester United.

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 09:33 PM
What is eagleeater?
The man who stopped posting 27/09/2012 and regained his bollocks on 21/05/2016. The day we lost in a cup final to Manchester United.

Thatís him .

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 09:33 PM
What is eagleeater?

No OG, he was banned for those 3 1/2 years. He has proof:rolleyes:

old git
30-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Thatís him .

I don't see how losing in the biggest domestic cup in world football to one of the biggest clubs in world football would make anyone think it was a stick to beat us with.
Strange lot the Tarquins.

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 09:40 PM
I don't see how losing in the biggest domestic cup in world football to one of the biggest clubs in world football would make anyone think it was a stick to beat us with.
Strange lot the Tarquins.

All those years of stagnation then hey presto here’s £300 m let’s get to the top level for once and rubs those palace noses in it .

andy1980
30-10-2017, 09:42 PM
All those years of stagnation then hey presto hereís £300 m letís get to the top level for once and rubs those palace noses in it .

Do you really think that's how it is?

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Do you really think that's how it is?

I wouldnít have said it otherwise .

andy1980
30-10-2017, 09:49 PM
I wouldnít have said it otherwise .

So Bloom invested £300m in Brighton just to rub Palaces noses in it, or am I reading that wrong?

thereichstuff
30-10-2017, 09:50 PM
So Bloom invested £300m in Brighton just to rub Palaces noses in it, or am I reading that wrong?

Wrong . The weed posters on here , you included .

andy1980
30-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Wrong . The weed posters on here , you included .

I can't speak for other Brighton fans on here, but you really got me wrong. I don't do this to rub your nose in it. I do this to defend the club that means a lot to me.

I read what you guys write and it is so not the club I support. Bloom is someone I have a lot of respect for and you guys on here try and destroy him. If he was doing to Palace what he has done for Brighton, you would love him.

matbha
30-10-2017, 10:04 PM
All those years of stagnation then hey presto hereís £300 m letís get to the top level for once and rubs those palace noses in it .

We have a very rich brighton fan in Tony Bloom you have Parish lol good luck with that

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 10:08 PM
We have a very rich brighton fan in Tony Bloom you have Parish lol good luck with that

Shame you're to 'skint' to go and watch them LOL

grand aigle
30-10-2017, 10:09 PM
I can't speak for other Brighton fans on here, but you really got me wrong. I don't do this to rub your nose in it. I do this to defend the club that means a lot to me.

I read what you guys write and it is so not the club I support. Bloom is someone I have a lot of respect for and you guys on here try and destroy him. If he was doing to Palace what he has done for Brighton, you would love him.

Yes you do, or you think you do! Problem is, we dont care what you think, oh tedious one!

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 10:14 PM

If we went on NSC, to 'defend' our team, we would be banned and Bozza would probably try and report us to the Police.

andy1980
30-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Yes you do, or you think you do! Problem is, we dont care what you think, oh tedious one!

I don't come on here to do it though, even if occasionally it's part of it. Sometimes to show that you are wrong I show what Brighton does right or Palace do wrong (in my opinion of course). I try and be honest and try and look at things from your perspective aswell.

matbha
30-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Shame you're to 'skint' to go and watch them LOL

I know but hey ho I can stream the games not like the old times pay on the gate :sob:

andy1980
30-10-2017, 10:18 PM
If we went on NSC, to 'defend' our team, we would be banned and Bozza would probably try and report us to the Police.
No you wouldn't. They would treat you the same way you treat me. There are Palace fans on there that do it without getting banned.

matbha
30-10-2017, 10:19 PM

Give it a go you could be wrong ?

Maiden Eagle
30-10-2017, 10:27 PM
I know but hey ho I can stream the games not like the old times pay on the gate :sob:

TBF, I miss those days

wehatepalace
31-10-2017, 12:34 AM

20 million for his talent on the ball and 20 million for how many points he will get a team from his mastery of the dark arts of cheating.

little al
31-10-2017, 04:13 AM

You are 40m down a year before you even begin to look at your squad.

Pidster
31-10-2017, 05:58 AM

And risk getting "Jamied"? I like pizza as much as the next man, but.....

andy1980
31-10-2017, 07:34 AM
You are 40m down a year before you even begin to look at your squad.

This is the Premier League. All Bloom done was pay the Parachute money that relegated teams get, then don't get when they get promoted. We will have one of the smallest wage structures aswell.as we are not allowed over a certain amount in the first year. In short our income will be roughly the same as your and expenditure less than yours.

Phil's Barber
31-10-2017, 07:46 AM
We must bow down to Andyzzzzzz financial wisdom.

andy1980
31-10-2017, 07:59 AM
We must bow down to Andyzzzzzz financial wisdom.

Show me I'm wrong instead of silly comments, I admit its only my opinion.

old git
31-10-2017, 08:15 AM

You think we would get away with starting threads like you lot do ? Palace fans are banned for mentioning past results.

andy1980
31-10-2017, 08:20 AM
You think we would get away with starting threads like you lot do ? Palace fans are banned for mentioning past results.

Nope but you could just defend your team, that loz seems to manage it. Dougie seems to manage to be on there quite regular when Palace are in a better position than Brighton. All this getting banned just for defending your team is rubbish. Also do you think I would be allowed to start a thread on your main board? I've only written on there once and it was made perfectly clear I wasn't welcome to do that.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
31-10-2017, 08:34 AM
No you wouldn't. They would treat you the same way you treat me. There are Palace fans on there that do it without getting banned.

There are only so many ways one can say 'the Amex is such a great stadium'

thereichstuff
31-10-2017, 08:57 AM

All very admiral Andy but you took a long sabbatical from here which coincided with us having the upper hand . You have since admitted you looked on here quite a lot during this time yet you refrained from posting to right the wrongs in your eyes . In all honesty you are just like all the others who have decended on here of late , wiggers being the one exempt from this as he defended his club on he's own but without the silliness we're getting now .

smileysmith
31-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Sadly, for you anyway, bollocks. But I'm sure lying to yourselves helps to make you feel better.

Bless your little Tarquin hearts.

Phil's Barber
31-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Show me I'm wrong instead of silly comments, I admit its only my opinion.

You've contradicted yourself in one sentence. Show me you're right........

mpfn
31-10-2017, 10:47 AM
It's all guesswork, the only facts are Brighton have lost a minimum of £12 million each Amex season, rising to £40+ million for last season ( according to NSC financial guru El Pres )
Such a well run club.

SwoopingGull
31-10-2017, 12:13 PM
We've lost all that money and still higher In the PL than you. Whats that say about the way you've been run?

Eagleinsussex
31-10-2017, 12:42 PM
We've lost all that money and still higher In the PL than you. Whats that say about the way you've been run?

Fvckwit

thereichstuff
31-10-2017, 12:45 PM
It's all guesswork, the only facts are Brighton have lost a minimum of £12 million each Amex season, rising to £40+ million for last season ( according to NSC financial guru El Pres )
Such a well run club.

So a possible loss of £100 m added to the £300 m gift wow .

EagleEater
31-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Palace talking about other clubs finances after 2 back to back administrations in a decade is hilarious! :lux:

Del Fenner
31-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Palace talking about other clubs finances after 2 back to back administrations in a decade is hilarious! :lux:

Sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Palace were last put into admin for £4 million. How much debt do Brighton have?

grand aigle
31-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Sanctimonious hypocrisy.

None at all according to the infestation of weeds on here!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
31-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Sanctimonious hypocrisy.

From a Brighton fan? Never! Shameless wankers

Eagleinsussex
31-10-2017, 02:01 PM
Sanctimonious hypocrisy.

But it's the right kind of debt, Bwighton always doing things the right way

Spindle
31-10-2017, 02:26 PM

He should've done what all of the other Brighton fans have done and just supported Chelsea or Arsenal too. Cheaper.

He'll want his money back.

SwoopingGull
31-10-2017, 02:32 PM
He should've done what all of the other Brighton fans have done and just supported Chelsea or Arsenal too. Cheaper.

He'll want his money back.
Is that more hope than fact?

Spindle
31-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Dale Stephens is actually a really decent player who is holding his own in the Prem.

Doesn't need to leave your half though. He's no Luka. Joel Ward was as good in that position as he is.

Spindle
31-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Is that more hope than fact?

It's a prediction

SwoopingGull
31-10-2017, 03:54 PM
It's a prediction
Ahh because what ever you lot say over here is stated as FACT.

wehatepalace
31-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Doesn't need to leave your half though. He's no Luka. Joel Ward was as good in that position as he is.

Youre right he's no Luka he's better, I'd have him over Milivojevic and to compare him to Joel Ward is ridiculous. Joel Ward would be lucky to make our bench (if we had injuries) :hi: