PDA

View Full Version : Oh Brighton slurp slurp you're the best

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Have you noticed that many Albion fans on this board have given credit where it is due and acknowledged Palace’s resurgence under Allardyce? Indeed, when Palace won promotion, a special thread was created on NSC, by the Mods, to enable fans of both clubs to exchange pleasantries, and on that thread Albion fans (grudgingly, of course, but it was done) congratulated Palace.

Compare that with the BBS, where not a single word of congratulation has been recorded. Rather, from that quarter, we have seen nothing but vile and bitter outpourings.

Albion’s promotion to the Premier League is the culmination of twenty years of rebuilding from scratch. Yes, the club has depended on the largesse of a single man, but that man is a lifelong Albion fan. Success has been achieved by capitalising on the chairman’s investment, not on the backs of creditors’ money. Yet all we hear from Palace is that Albion have “bought” promotion, that promotion has been achieved by indebtedness, and that, consequently, the achievement that is promotion to the top-flight has been shamefully tarnished.

I tell you what does tarnish a promotion. Leaving two administrations aside, an episode like Poogate tarnishes the reputation of a club, not just its on-field success. It was the reputation of the Albion that people at Palace, to the very top of its hierarchy, knowing the truth of the matter all along, were happy to see dragged through the mud. Once the truth came out, there was no apology from anyone at Crystal Palace and no corrective coverage from the media (which had been happy to make a story out of Poogate when it was believed that Palace had been wronged).

We were somehow remiss, apparently, in not massaging the needy insecurities of the average Brighton fan. Our mistake was to not acknowledge the fine effort of BHAFC to finally overcome the odds of cheating parachute payment and rich benefactor clubs and secure a place in the top flight. All coming in at a mere third of a billion pounds and crippling losses every year. A promotion that will perhaps not only bring their fans joy in terms of football itself, but one that might protect their proud record of staying within their self selected FFP guidelines, thereby protecting their right to condescend and chastise all and sundry.

Let's right these wrongs. Well done, classy Brighton, well done. Please ensure you leave your messages of 'right way congratulations' here.

Penstone Eagle
28-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Well done Brighton, I was so wrong about you.

Phil's Barber
28-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Congratulations to Brighton. Can I thank you for finally gracing our league with your presence. I look forward to you showing all the other teams the errors of their ways by giving us all a few lessons in classiness and morality.

In advance of your visit, I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for the appauling facilities we have at Selhurst and the fact that you will have to travel into a diverse area of London to do so. Bring hand gel and don't look anyone in the eyes. Stay safe.

eagle mart
28-04-2017, 12:46 PM
I'm pretty sure they closed North Korea chat after we beat them in the Play-offs.

But I remain humbled that they are in our division, we are so lucky to have them. Class apart.

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Yep grudging congrats to the Seagirls.

Apologies in advance for you having to slum it next season, at lower league stadiums, like ours and Turf Moor.

Mind you, your sneering conceited arrogance, will fit in well, with the general mindset
of the Premier League

Bipe
28-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Glad you raised this VHA, it was certainly remiss of us not to have offered hearty congratulations to the Weed.

We are lucky to have them alongside us once more, even if only temporarily

Leeroy
28-04-2017, 01:28 PM
What annoys me most about Brighton, Is that if they receive any sort of criticism e.g from The Burnley fans or us, the retort is...

"Well at least i dont have to live in Burnley/Croydon"

But i personally think Brighton is a shithole, The beach is nasty, Dirty and crowded and the surrounding area is a dive..

But Purley, Which is a mile or two from our ground has more millionaires per postcode than ANYWhere else in the country..!

Also, They freely call us pikeys and talk about us burning our town down, but mention the Gay word and they start crying ,even though its a fact..

Faggotts..:hi::jerkit:

SilentAssassin
28-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Aww diddums, poor poor Brighton not getting any congratulations messages from Palace.

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 01:34 PM
What annoys me most about Brighton, Is that if they receive any sort of criticism e.g from The Burnley fans or us, the retort is...

"Well at least i dont have to live in Burnley/Croydon"

But i personally think Brighton is a shithole, The beach is nasty, Dirty and crowded and the surrounding area is a dive..

But Purley, Which is a mile or two from our ground has more millionaires per postcode than ANYWhere else in the country..!

Also, They freely call us pikeys and talk about us burning our town down, but mention the Gay word and they start crying.

This

But I've taken the last few words out of your text, but I don't want to be accused of being homophobic!:o

mpfn
28-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Yes, heartfelt congratulations to the mighty Albion.
I admit, I thought you were going to choke again, but Newcastle and Huddersfield did it for you.
My only concern it how your fans will react to being relegation favourites and having one of the smallest grounds in the league.
Only time will tell I suppose.

Big Gav
28-04-2017, 02:06 PM
I don't mind congratulating Furk and Wigman but not the other deluded tossers we get on here

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Is anyone a poster on any other clubs' websites? Such is the Brighton fans' need for validation, it's probably not enough for just us to be offering congratulations. Spread the message

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Twitter? Facebook page?

Mike Elwiss
28-04-2017, 02:15 PM
They really are a sensitive lot...

Be nice to play them early next season so we can be the first club to win a premier league game at the Amex.
This would go nicely with the title of being the 1st club to win any league game at Amex.
(apart from themselves)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Snapchat? Penis tattoo messages of congratulations, or shaved into hairy beavers etc

Cleon
28-04-2017, 02:46 PM
NSC

For the Brighton, I stand here for him. What to him from Palace?

BBS

Scorn and defiance, slight regard, contempt,

And anything that may not misbecome

The mighty sender, doth he prize you at.

Thus says the Palace: and if your great Penguin

Do not, in grant of all demands at large,

Sweeten the bitter mock you tediously send the Palace,

They'll call you to so hot an answer of it

That caves and womby vaultages of Sussex

Shall chide your trespass and return your mock

In second accent of his ordinance.

Bipe
28-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Rudyard Kipling?

Del Fenner
28-04-2017, 02:53 PM
NSC

Say this: the Penguin sends a friendly answer, it is against my will.

I want nothing but conflict with Palace.

To that end, I presented him with the shuttlecock, the perfect expression of his inexperience and frivolity.

old git
28-04-2017, 02:57 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/de/ca/01/deca01e00b6f7ecc4ca437821b2cf304.jpg

Heb 7:4
28-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Well done Brighton. You've proved that with only a few hundred million pounds you can get promoted.

As an added bonus you've managed to fill your stadium with plastics who didn't give a shit about your club when it needed them (too busy watching their beloved Chels on telly).

I'm delighted for them they'll now get to watch their main team in the flesh at least once.

Ash
28-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Well done Brighton. You've proved that with only a few hundred million pounds you can get promoted.

Eventually

Langers
28-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Well done but Poogate will never be wiped from the record book. It is a stain on your history.

matbha
28-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Yes, heartfelt congratulations to the mighty Albion.
I admit, I thought you were going to choke again, but Newcastle and Huddersfield did it for you.
My only concern it how your fans will react to being relegation favourites and having one of the smallest grounds in the league.
Only time will tell I suppose.

Still bigger and better than yours :lux:

matbha
28-04-2017, 06:50 PM

As an added bonus you've managed to fill your stadium with plastics who didn't give a shit about your club when it needed them (too busy watching their beloved Chels on telly).

I'm delighted for them they'll now get to watch their main team in the flesh at least once.

And you have cheated by going bankrupt twice didn't lose your ground ,you have 10.000 new fans T shirt cannons light displays fans attacking players the HF hoodies :)

old git
28-04-2017, 06:56 PM
And you have cheated by going bankrupt twice didn't lose your ground ,you have 10.000 new fans T shirt cannons light displays fans attacking players the HF hoodies :)

You have over 20 k fans who didn't know football existed until the Amex was built.You also have the police box crew and the bollox bus.:lux:

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 07:08 PM

You get all upset when I call you thick and then you come up with an absolute load of bull like that - Maths is obviously not your strong point. Average gate when we went up 17000+ average attendance now 25000 (incl 3000 away fans) so I make that 5000.
As OG says, you have suddenly acquired 20000 'new' fans - Just because you 'claim' to have been to Gillingham and the Shitdean, not many others have.
And as for our fans attacking players, I suppose your lot will just do the norm and get up and leave with 10+ mins to go, when you get your first Premier League hammering.

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Still bigger and better than yours :lux:

But with a sh*t atmosphere.

Coastal Palace
28-04-2017, 07:10 PM

I love it when you put an odd comma in. Just to show us that you know where to find ,that,key.

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:11 PM
You have over 20 k fans who didn't know football existed until the Amex was built.You also have the police box crew and the bollox bus.:lux:

The same fans you said would **** off after the first season at the Amex ,After 6 years they are still here ,maybe they are returning fans like yours ,:lux:

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:11 PM
But with a sh*t atmosphere.

Do you go then ?

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:15 PM
You get all upset when I call you thick and then you come up with an absolute load of bull like that - Maths is obviously not your strong point. Average gate when we went up 17000+ average attendance now 25000 (incl 3000 away fans) so I make that 5000.
As OG says, you have suddenly acquired 20000 'new' fans - Just because you 'claim' to have been to Gillingham and the Shitdean, not many others have.
And as for our fans attacking players, I suppose your lot will just do the norm and get up and leave with 10+ mins to go, when you get your first Premier League hammering.

To be fair your ground was empty 20 mins from time when sunderland thrashed you 4 nil

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Do you go then ?

I turn on the TV, see you lot are winning and it's like a bloody funeral.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 07:18 PM
As demanded by the fragile sensibilities of Brighton fans, we set up a thread to offer congratulations because seemingly their own happiness is not enough and positive reinforcement from even their worst enemies is necessary.

And what happens? In true classless Brighton style, our magnanimous gesture is met with 'bile and bitter outpourings'

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 07:21 PM
To be fair your ground was empty 20 mins from time when sunderland thrashed you 4 nil

Can't argue with that one and as much as you lot laugh at that game, it actually proved to be the turning point in our season, painful afternoon as it was.
Palace have won 6 games since that afternoon and Sunderland NONE.

CharlieCPFC
I used to think Brighton as a club were a laughing stock amongst most people in the country. But after reading that I'll admit I welled up a bit, maybe a tear or two came out my eyes, such a heart warming story.

They really are a classy bunch now come to think of it, we should recognise their achievements all be it limited and really praise them. I'm actually hoping Parish speaks with Sam to allow them a goal head start as they put a good case for being a classy club. Maybe we can liase with the media of the Premier League seeing as we should have a good rapport now with them given our time spent to give the Albion a boost and put some positive words in for them. All they want is people to say nice words about them, ourselves and the likes of Burnley who are tinpot clubs laughing at the Albion should be ashamed. They're not needy they're just misunderstood. And all this bollocks about their skipped generation is just that, the 6,000 crowds used to take it in turns to go to the withdean and alternate every five weeks. Not to forget their low away crowds is purely down to the fact Southern's service is diabolical and classy people simply don't wait for poor service.

Let's just hope that classy bunch they speak of continue to do what they're good at, attacking wing mirrors and handicapped supporters.

matbha
I turn on the TV, see you lot are winning and it's like a bloody funeral.

Like selhurst a few weeks ago :jerkit:

old git
28-04-2017, 07:24 PM
As demanded by the fragile sensibilities of Brighton fans, we set up a thread to offer congratulations because seemingly their own happiness is not enough and positive reinforcement from even their worst enemies is necessary.

And what happens? In true classless Brighton style, our magnanimous gesture is met with 'bile and bitter outpourings'

And mat even hàd the front to tell a Palace fan not to post on nsc as it was a weed forum.He really has no self awareness does he?

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Like selhurst a few weeks ago :jerkit:

What the Arsenal game ? Or even the other night, when we lost ?

Troll all you like, you're find out what it's like next season and you will also have to put up with bias refereeing displays when you play the big boys, like we had from Jon Moss, the other night.

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Can't argue with that one and as much as you lot laugh at that game, it actually proved to be the turning point in our season, painful afternoon as it was.
Palace have won 6 games since that afternoon and Sunderland NONE.

And credit for that fantastic run BFS has done a great job ,will you congratulate us if we go up as champs I doubt it :)

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:27 PM
What the Arsenal game ? Or even the other night, when we lost ?

Troll all you like, you're find out what it's like next season and you will also have to put up with bias refereeing displays when you play the big boys, like we had from Jon Moss, the other night.

Mike deen worst ever :(

jjeagle
28-04-2017, 07:27 PM
**** each and every one of them.

grand aigle
28-04-2017, 07:30 PM
The same fans you said would **** off after the first season at the Amex ,After 6 years they are still here ,maybe they are returning fans like yours ,:lux:

You really are a boring **** arent you?

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 07:31 PM
And credit for that fantastic run BFS has done a great job ,will you congratulate us if we go up as champs I doubt it :)

NO (and it might be tonight) and we're not safe yet.

little al
28-04-2017, 07:33 PM

No.

grand aigle
28-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Mike deen worst ever :(

Its Mike Dean you illiterate idiot! Maybe you should pay more attention at school?

matbha
And mat even hàd the front to tell a Palace fan not to post on nsc as it was a weed forum.He really has no self awareness does he?

And I apologised for that

old git
Watching the game tonight shows what a great effort it was by Brighton to win such a competitive and highly skilful division.:S:

CharlieCPFC
28-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Its Mike Dean you illiterate idiot! Maybe you should pay more attention at school?

Give the bloke a bit of a break there, he won't have come across the name too often given the level the Albion have been competing at.

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:36 PM

Your safe and you know it

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:41 PM

Spelling was never my great thing ,so sorry for that hope you don't ever get problems in life

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 07:46 PM
And I apologised for that

I don't think it's fair or necessary for one person to have to apologise on behalf of a Brighton messageboard full of hyper sensitive, petty minded, deluded, self important twats.

grand aigle
28-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Spelling was never my great thing ,so sorry for that hope you don't ever get problems in life

I dont have problems in life, other than annoying little weeds that keep popping up! Really, spelling someones name shouldnt be difficult even for you, just look it up and copy it with your crayons..easy peasy

28-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Watching the game tonight shows what a great effort it was by Brighton to win such a competitive and highly skilful division.:S:

That's a bit unfair. It is difficult to get out of the championship. Even with hundreds of millions gifted to them that other clubs couldn't match it's taken Brighton ages.

matbha
28-04-2017, 07:56 PM
I dont have problems in life, other than annoying little weeds that keep popping up! Really, spelling someones name shouldnt be difficult even for you, just look it up and copy it with your crayons..easy peasy

Wanker ,I can spell what you are wanker :jerkit::jerkit:

grand aigle
28-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Wanker ,I can spell what you are wanker :jerkit::jerkit:

ohh so hurtful, thought you wanted us to be nice to you and really youre just another weed:jerkit:

Langers
28-04-2017, 08:00 PM

Toon 1 up :lux: - will the weeds bottle the title?

matbha
28-04-2017, 08:04 PM
ohh so hurtful, thought you wanted us to be nice to you and really youre just another weed:jerkit:

Be nice or not I don't give a **** your still a massive :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

matbha
28-04-2017, 08:09 PM

Capital O please :hi:

Maiden Eagle
28-04-2017, 08:19 PM
Toon 1 up :lux: - will the weeds bottle the title?

2-0 now - But the weeds are strong at home and I'm pretty sure they will put away Bristol Shitty (one of the many, many poor sides in the C'Ship nowadays) tomorrow:(

alexcpfc
28-04-2017, 08:26 PM

grand aigle
28-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Capital O please :hi:

Haha wondered if you would notice , well done! Shame you are such a tosser that you spend all your time on here though.

matbha
28-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Haha wondered if you would notice , well done! Shame you are such a tosser that you spend all your time on here though.

Whatever :jerkit:

grand aigle
28-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Whatever :jerkit:

Is that it? One trick pony, only got the balls to be on here when weeds are winning, thank God we wont see anything of you next season! Oh yeah nearly forgot :jerkit::jerkit:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 08:52 PM
So sad that a Brighton fan has dragged this thread, and all its good intentions down to their level.

matbha
28-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Is that it? One trick pony, only got the balls to be on here when weeds are winning, thank God we wont see anything of you next season! Oh yeah nearly forgot :jerkit::jerkit:

Lived though all the shit that is BHA ,you lot taking the piss is water off a ducks back :lux:

thereichstuff
28-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Lived though all the shit that is BHA ,you lot taking the piss is water off a ducks back :lux:

Yet it always gets under your skin .

therethere
28-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Have you noticed that many Albion fans on this board have given credit where it is due and acknowledged Palace’s resurgence under Allardyce? Indeed, when Palace won promotion, a special thread was created on NSC, by the Mods, to enable fans of both clubs to exchange pleasantries, and on that thread Albion fans (grudgingly, of course, but it was done) congratulated Palace.

Compare that with the BBS, where not a single word of congratulation has been recorded. Rather, from that quarter, we have seen nothing but vile and bitter outpourings.

Albion’s promotion to the Premier League is the culmination of twenty years of rebuilding from scratch. Yes, the club has depended on the largesse of a single man, but that man is a lifelong Albion fan. Success has been achieved by capitalising on the chairman’s investment, not on the backs of creditors’ money. Yet all we hear from Palace is that Albion have “bought” promotion, that promotion has been achieved by indebtedness, and that, consequently, the achievement that is promotion to the top-flight has been shamefully tarnished.

I tell you what does tarnish a promotion. Leaving two administrations aside, an episode like Poogate tarnishes the reputation of a club, not just its on-field success. It was the reputation of the Albion that people at Palace, to the very top of its hierarchy, knowing the truth of the matter all along, were happy to see dragged through the mud. Once the truth came out, there was no apology from anyone at Crystal Palace and no corrective coverage from the media (which had been happy to make a story out of Poogate when it was believed that Palace had been wronged).

We were somehow remiss, apparently, in not massaging the needy insecurities of the average Brighton fan. Our mistake was to not acknowledge the fine effort of BHAFC to finally overcome the odds of cheating parachute payment and rich benefactor clubs and secure a place in the top flight. All coming in at a mere third of a billion pounds and crippling losses every year. A promotion that will perhaps not only bring their fans joy in terms of football itself, but one that might protect their proud record of staying within their self selected FFP guidelines, thereby protecting their right to condescend and chastise all and sundry.

Let's right these wrongs. Well done, classy Brighton, well done. Please ensure you leave your messages of 'right way congratulations' here.

there there xx

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 10:14 PM
there there xx

What a vile, bitter outburst

Mods mods

thereichstuff
28-04-2017, 10:18 PM
there there xx

Bore off weed .

28-04-2017, 10:19 PM

Yes, it must have been terrible for you, watching Chelsea on the telly.

Thank God someone gave your hometown club, who you largely ignored, hundreds of millions. Now you'll finally get to see Chelsea live, and on a nice padded seat too.

Langers
28-04-2017, 10:57 PM
2-0 now - But the weeds are strong at home and I'm pretty sure they will put away Bristol Shitty (one of the many, many poor sides in the C'Ship nowadays) tomorrow:(

If the Weeds don't win tomorrow then they should forsake promotion - it would be the honourable thing to do.

Big Gav
28-04-2017, 10:59 PM

You clap away fans for ****s sake :D Nice of you to pop in on your way home from work again loner

Big Gav
28-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Be nice or not I don't give a **** your still a massive :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Says the sad lonely no mates twat who spends most of his time on a rivals message board as soon as they eventually get in the same division for once. So typical of a weed fan

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Bore off weed .

Exactly. Whatever is said at half time in the WSU toilets is not necessarily appropriate here

CPFC since 1989
28-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Exactly. Whatever is said at half time in the WSU toilets is not necessarily appropriate here

Brighton is shit

CPFC since 1989
28-04-2017, 11:19 PM
But even shit has a purpose.

See, I said something nice!

andy1980
29-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Well done but Poogate will never be wiped from the record book. It is a stain on your history.

Too right Poo gate was your coach driver.

mpfn
29-04-2017, 06:20 AM

My money's still on Charlie Oatway

thereichstuff
29-04-2017, 07:18 AM
My money's still on Charlie Oatway

We all know it was him , the weed just won't have it as it doesn't fit in with their perfect image of a well run , respected club :rolleyes:

andy1980
29-04-2017, 07:24 AM
We all know it was him , the weed just won't have it as it doesn't fit in with their perfect image of a well run , respected club :rolleyes:

We all know it was your coach driver as your players were publicly laughing about it.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Whoever did it I love him it worked a treat!

andy1980
29-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Whoever did it I love him it worked a treat!

Too true. Holloway played a blinder by sounds of it

thereichstuff
29-04-2017, 07:48 AM
We all know it was your coach driver as your players were publicly laughing about it.

It was a joke . What ever happened to oatway after his sudden sacking after poogate ?

andy1980
29-04-2017, 07:52 AM
It was a joke . What ever happened to oatway after his sudden sacking after poogate ?

He's earning millions coaching tevez and Co.

thereichstuff
29-04-2017, 07:54 AM
He's earning millions coaching tevez and Co.

No shit .

Wibble Wobble
29-04-2017, 08:00 AM
No shit .
He shits you not.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-04-2017, 08:02 AM
That's got to be crap

29-04-2017, 08:10 AM

Dear Lord. Paddy takes the piss out of the coach driver and Brighton fans think he's announcing the results of a criminal investigation :D

Was Paddy even there that night?

grand aigle
29-04-2017, 08:13 AM

Come on andy, you've forgotten to mention administrations, St Johns ambulance, shit ground etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! NSC may throw you out for that!!!

andy1980
29-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Dear Lord. Paddy takes the piss out of the coach driver and Brighton fans think he's announcing the results of a criminal investigation :D

Was Paddy even there that night?

It suits you to beieve that

Langers
29-04-2017, 08:25 AM
HXYhlZABXPI

Pure class

Coastal Palace
29-04-2017, 08:26 AM

Who cares?
Not only did we win but your lot had to clean our shit up afterwards.

andy1980
Come on andy, you've forgotten to mention administrations, St Johns ambulance, shit ground etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! NSC may throw you out for that!!!

I don't care about all that stuff but all true of course

Presumably you also write in to complain to the BBC when they show Life of Brian that it's not historically accurate? :D

29-04-2017, 08:28 AM
It's so nice to have our Brighton fans back, after they all ran away to North Korea Chat where they wouldn't have to deal with any nasty Palace fans

:hi:

andy1980
29-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Who cares?
Not only did we win but your lot had to clean our shit up afterwards.

Some of your fans care enough to keep bringing it up, so I'm putting them straight

andy1980
29-04-2017, 08:31 AM
Presumably you also write in to complain to the BBC when they show Life of Brian that it's not historically accurate? :D

I didn't know but once I find out the email addressI'll be right onto it

Vince Hilaire's Afro
29-04-2017, 09:27 AM

Let's just say that your water tight evidence of a drunken paddy Mac anecdote at an awards ceremony many months after the incident is correct.

Why are vexatious fans of BHAFC so keen to besmirch the name of CPFC for the actions of a coach driver employed by an external company?

More to the point, again if your Sherlock Holmes-esque deductions are indeed chock full of imperious verisimilitude, would said coach driver not have ended up shitting himself had your stewards not redirected the coach multiple times needlessly prior to the match, in an attempt to disrupt our team's preparations?

Anyway, this isn't a thread for this. Despite the efforts of you and your compatriots to drag it down to mudslinging, this is a thread for Palace fans to share their heartfelt congratulations for Brighton's triumphant annual loss making (average £10-15m), £300m overall FFP busting promotion.

What wonderful platitudes is it you guys want everyone else to say in order to validate your promotion? Be sure to let us know in case it's not been mentioned yet

29-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Most bafflingly, why would the coach driver go into the away dressing room, and why wouldn't he just use the toilet on the coach?

It was Oatway, the dirty bastard. And, along with their clackers, it backfired spectacularly

:lux:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
29-04-2017, 09:30 AM
I didn't know but once I find out the email addressI'll be right onto it

You'd like it. It's about a load of people mistakenly thinking a Uruguayan bloke is the messiah but it turns out he's just a racist dick

Del Fenner
29-04-2017, 09:32 AM

They were laughing about a funny hypothesis, but where is the evidence?

Wibble Wobble
29-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Poyet tidied it up, might still be some under his fingernails.

Eagleinsussex
29-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Most bafflingly, why would the coach driver go into the away dressing room, and why wouldn't he just use the toilet on the coach?

It was Oatway, the dirty bastard. And, along with their clackers, it backfired spectacularly

Defo Oatway, otherwise wouldn't he have had a comp claim for wrongful dismissal, dirty weeds.......oh on topic well done Bwighton for doing it the 'right' way ;)

mpfn
29-04-2017, 10:47 AM
It gives hope to all the lower league clubs.
Anyone can reach the PL, all you need is a rich benefactor with money to burn.
Brighton, doing it the right way for 7 years.

wehatepalace
29-04-2017, 10:53 AM
It gives hope to all the lower league cheats.
Anyone can reach the PL, all you need is to wipe out debts + a blonde bellend with a US begging bowl.
Palace, doing it the right way for their 7 year History.

EFA

old git
29-04-2017, 11:01 AM
EFA

It is our fault we had two owners without money to fund the club.Fine.
It works both ways, so It is your fans fault that Archer sold the ground.
Imagine letting that happen.:confused:

mpfn
29-04-2017, 11:01 AM
EFA

I don't know what you're talking about, in our 7 year history we haven't been in administration, and have made a profit most seasons.
Back in your box nobby.

wehatepalace
29-04-2017, 11:14 AM

It did happen coz we didn't care enough, well at least on over 100 of your posts :D despite there being no word of truth in that! You're right it works both ways, even for all the half half, plastic, really support spurs, gay, loafer wearing, pimms drinking, former tennis fans called Tarquin ;)

thereichstuff
29-04-2017, 12:20 PM
It did happen coz we didn't care enough, even for all the half half, plastic, really support spurs, gay, loafer wearing, pimms drinking, former tennis fans called Tarquin ;)

It's not often I agree with botty but he's nailed it here :p

BlazeRIP
29-04-2017, 12:37 PM

Leaving on 80mins at 1-1 FFS Murray .Faggots

andy1980
30-04-2017, 07:22 AM
Let's just say that your water tight evidence of a drunken paddy Mac anecdote at an awards ceremony many months after the incident is correct.

Why are vexatious fans of BHAFC so keen to besmirch the name of CPFC for the actions of a coach driver employed by an external company?

More to the point, again if your Sherlock Holmes-esque deductions are indeed chock full of imperious verisimilitude, would said coach driver not have ended up shitting himself had your stewards not redirected the coach multiple times needlessly prior to the match, in an attempt to disrupt our team's preparations?

Anyway, this isn't a thread for this. Despite the efforts of you and your compatriots to drag it down to mudslinging, this is a thread for Palace fans to share their heartfelt congratulations for Brighton's triumphant annual loss making (average £10-15m), £300m overall FFP busting promotion.

What wonderful platitudes is it you guys want everyone else to say in order to validate your promotion? Be sure to let us know in case it's not been mentioned yet
There you go twisting things around. It's not about besmirching cpfc,it's about the fact it wasn't us that done it. Paul barbers investigation drew a blank and one of your players admitted they knew what happened. Yet you guys still want to darken the reputation of someone who is seeming inocent just because it suits you guys. Don't forget it's you guys that keep bringing this up.

grand aigle
30-04-2017, 07:25 AM

It was Charlie Oatway, you know it, we know it, Poyet knows it....get over it!

andy1980
30-04-2017, 07:30 AM

I never heard about any coach driver hypothesis before then.

norwoodboy
30-04-2017, 09:38 AM
by 'wehatepalace' It did happen coz we didn't care enough,

I think the 2 owners Archer & Stanley did have money they owned a chain of DIY stores (Focus). It was their intention to never funnel any of their money into BHA. The intention was to asset strip the club to make money for themselves. Behaving like a pair of vultures.

Archer wasn't a football man and was from Cheshire so unless it's to make money, why would he be interested in buying into a decaying football club 250 miles away?
He became a Director in 1993 shortly before, the no profit (to private individual) clause from the sale of the ground was removed from the club's constitution. The clause was later reinstated but after the ground had been sold.
The club's ground had been secretly sold to commercial property developers Chartwell. The intention to build a retail park to house DIY stores etc similar to those of Archer's Focus chain.

In the ensuing few years property values trebled and Chartwell on sold the site for 22 million. A 14 mill profit on a passive investment.

So all the club's debts and future debts were mortgaged against the value of the ground.
It took 2 years for any fans to even notice that the "no profit clause" had been removed from the club's constitution. But once this news broke people could sense a gross injustice and it became a rallying call to take up arms.

So on match days the protest shenanigans became more entertaining than watching the poor standard of the football .

Langers
07-05-2017, 01:34 PM
will the weeds bottle the title?

Bottlers!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
08-05-2017, 11:28 AM
There you go twisting things around. It's not about besmirching cpfc,it's about the fact it wasn't us that done it. Paul barbers investigation drew a blank and one of your players admitted they knew what happened. Yet you guys still want to darken the reputation of someone who is seeming inocent just because it suits you guys. Don't forget it's you guys that keep bringing this up.

No one knows who did it.

andy1980
08-05-2017, 01:46 PM
After extensive research I've discovered it was Charlie oatway who curled one out . I'd like to apologise for any offence I may have caused in accusing The coach driver of this indiscretion.

matbha
08-05-2017, 06:21 PM
I think the 2 owners Archer & Stanley did have money they owned a chain of DIY stores (Focus). It was their intention to never funnel any of their money into BHA. The intention was to asset strip the club to make money for themselves. Behaving like a pair of vultures.

Archer wasn't a football man and was from Cheshire so unless it's to make money, why would he be interested in buying into a decaying football club 250 miles away?
He became a Director in 1993 shortly before, the no profit (to private individual) clause from the sale of the ground was removed from the club's constitution. The clause was later reinstated but after the ground had been sold.
The club's ground had been secretly sold to commercial property developers Chartwell. The intention to build a retail park to house DIY stores etc similar to those of Archer's Focus chain.

In the ensuing few years property values trebled and Chartwell on sold the site for 22 million. A 14 mill profit on a passive investment.

So all the club's debts and future debts were mortgaged against the value of the ground.
It took 2 years for any fans to even notice that the "no profit clause" had been removed from the club's constitution. But once this news broke people could sense a gross injustice and it became a rallying call to take up arms.

So on match days the protest shenanigans became more entertaining than watching the poor standard of the football .

Great post :p

old git
08-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Another pretend Palace fan.

matbha
08-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Another pretend Palace fan.

Great post though and correct:hi:

Langers
08-05-2017, 06:52 PM

:lux: great effort indeed

runner up = first loser

:p