01-05-2017, 12:32 PM
what racial abuse ?

they are calling him robbie not woggie

foresthillbilly
01-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Spurs have the vilest fans.

Joe85
01-05-2017, 12:36 PM
Someone called him either a fat **** or a black one.

ExiledStirling
01-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Where was the racial abuse?

palacedaz
01-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Thought I heard monkey noises. If so why didn't they get arrested ?

Brett
01-05-2017, 01:00 PM
IDK but shouting 'black ****' at him is pretty racist in my book.

Chunt
01-05-2017, 01:02 PM
It's hard to tell imo whether its fat or black they say. Regardless of whether they do or not, it's still pretty cowardly literally scores of them surrounding about three blokes. Always thought that Robbie comes across a decent bloke, clearly a massive fan as opposed to some of the donuts you get doing similar things like that Joe Weller toby from Brighton.

Tim
01-05-2017, 01:12 PM
It's hard to tell imo whether its fat or black they say. Regardless of whether they do or not, it's still pretty cowardly literally scores of them surrounding about three blokes. Always thought that Robbie comes across a decent bloke, clearly a massive fan as opposed to some of the donuts you get doing similar things like that Joe Weller toby from Brighton.

They? I only heard 1 Spurs fan call him a fat ****? Or am I missing something?

audreytatou
01-05-2017, 01:13 PM
dont get me started! horrible fans. My own experience is that between 1977 and 1994 they are the most racist...yeah! but its only my own...i ****in hate those ****in white fart lane spudz arsole ****ers ....more than brighton!!! one tiny molecule of my person has a tiny tiny respect for weed as our rivals...spudz....wankersd no respect...dont come round my house *****!!! end of.

jimmy the gent
01-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Apparently there is footage of the Spurs fan that shouted, but Ashley cole walks in front of the camera at the key moment...

ExiledStirling
01-05-2017, 01:41 PM
IDK but shouting 'black ****' at him is pretty racist in my book.
It is but I just did not hear it.

At what time into it is it said?

the drexciyan
01-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Maybe it's my ears but I dont hear any racist abuse. Just abuse of a rival supporter.

eaglejez
01-05-2017, 02:06 PM
Maybe it's my ears but I dont hear any racist abuse. Just abuse of a rival supporter.

its your ears - plus he also says he was racially abused

xsyWtk4Hk7Y

in-exile
01-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Piss poor from the Spurs fans....they have history of being twats of late!

Brett
01-05-2017, 03:47 PM
It is but I just did not hear it.

At what time into it is it said?

0:27 ish

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 03:53 PM
1 "fan" clearly calls him a black c*nt and makes monkey noises.

1 fan too many.

Timbo
01-05-2017, 03:54 PM
This bloke sets himself up for abuse

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Phew, that excuses the racism, thanks Timbo

Timbo
01-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Phew, that excuses the racism, thanks Timbo

I didn't say anything about racism....just tossing a couple of crumbs on the floor which the likes of you like to lick up

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 04:12 PM
LOL. The thread is about racist abuse, so what on earth does saying nothing explicitly in your post have to do with the price of fish?

You chose to post, and chose to state clearly that the bloke deserves the abuse he has received.

That tells us something about you.

Timbo
01-05-2017, 04:17 PM
LOL. The thread is about racist abuse, so what on earth does saying nothing explicitly in your post have to do with the price of fish?

You chose to post, and chose to state clearly that the bloke deserves the abuse he has received.

That tells us something about you.

Come on man, surely you can do better than this? :rolleyes:

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 04:31 PM
You first Timbo :)

philsick
01-05-2017, 04:33 PM
racist spurs ***** deserve a slap(or baseball bat)

libran
01-05-2017, 04:35 PM
seems he cops a fair bit

CuhBYDmMJmQ

leicester1
01-05-2017, 04:35 PM
He's certainly correct in saying that Away fans have to run the gauntlet there...its one place where you feel more comfortable with 20 friends around you rather than 1 or 2....we had Tottenham waiting for us after the cup game there last season by the tree at the corner where one of theirs nearly lost an eye...then this season they were mingling in trying the old intimidation but sent packing....I'd say its on a par with Millwall as being very similar to visits way back in the 80's......now maybe a Tottenham supporter wouldn't like to hear that but its as I see it and I'm sure they revel in it.

CPFC since 1989
01-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Just because he says so? Can't hear hear anything on the video.

What mug would try and film match reaction against your biggest rival. Would we allow a brighton chump to film outside Selhurst without him taking a huge kicking?

And he doesn't know about football violence. He refers to the trouble in the 90s. Trouble was in the 70s and 80s. The 90s was calm.

Oli28
01-05-2017, 04:51 PM
He's certainly correct in saying that Away fans have to run the gauntlet there...its one place where you feel more comfortable with 20 friends around you rather than 1 or 2....we had Tottenham waiting for us after the cup game there last season by the tree at the corner where one of theirs nearly lost an eye...then this season they were mingling in trying the old intimidation but sent packing....I'd say its on a par with Millwall as being very similar to visits way back in the 80's......now maybe a Tottenham supporter wouldn't like to hear that but its as I see it and I'm sure they revel in it.
You seem to have a lot of these sorts of stories, there's really very little danger of getting into trouble at Tottenham or any other Premier League ground unless you want to seek it out yourself in my experience

Timbo
01-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Just because he says so? Can't hear anything on the video.

What mug would try and film match reaction against your biggest rival. Would we allow a brighton chump to film outside Selhurst without him taking a huge kicking?

And he doesn't know about football violence. He refers to the trouble in the 90s. Trouble was in the 70s and 80s. The 90s was calm.

An Arsenal mug who wants to have a dig at a rival club. Fair enough, and pulling out the race card should have earned him a few extra hits on his website as well. A good days work for "Robbie" :sunglasses:

philsick
01-05-2017, 05:00 PM
An Arsenal mug who wants to have a dig at a rival club. Fair enough, and pulling out the race card should have earned him a few extra hits on his website as well. A good days work for "Robbie" :sunglasses:

"pulling out the race card" you twat . i saw this on a mates feed long before any of this kicked off you clearly hear monkey noises and you"black ****" . I suppose that's banter to racists and racist apologists.

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 05:02 PM

Ah. So to be clear, "you black c*nt" and monkey noises is "a good days [sic] work for 'Robbie' "?

Timbo
01-05-2017, 05:20 PM
"pulling out the race card" you twat . i saw this on a mates feed long before any of this kicked off you clearly hear monkey noises and you"black ****" . I suppose that's banter to racists and racist apologists.

Cant you ever say anything without abusing others? Its not healthy to be angry about nearly everything

eaglejez
01-05-2017, 05:23 PM

it is depressing isn't it. The good news that this seems to be an older person thing. My experience is there's a lot less racism amongst the <40 somethings

Timbo
01-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Ah. So to be clear, "you black c*nt" and monkey noises is "a good days [sic] work for 'Robbie' "?

Your lack of perception, and sycophancy, know no bounds

Timbo
01-05-2017, 05:26 PM
it is depressing isn't it. The good news that this seems to be an older person thing. Yoots of today tend to not do racism or homophobia
I thought you were better than this, but I guess its just "black or white" for you.

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 05:27 PM
Tell me where I'm lacking perception and where I'm being sycophantic, Timbo. Thanks.

eaglejez
01-05-2017, 05:27 PM
I thought you were better than this, but I guess its just "black or white" for you.

eh - I meant that most kids don't seem to be as racist as my generation. what did you think I meant

Timbo
01-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Tell me where I'm lacking perception and where I'm being sycophantic, Timbo. Thanks.

I'm not your mentor laddy, but just try reading the posts with an open mind

bubbs11
01-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Back in 1990, we went to WHL and against the odds drew 1-1. This was when Gazza was in his absolute pomp and scored a quickly taken free kick that day, only for Geoff Thomas to ram home a late equaliser. Spurs fans were pretty miffed and walking home from the game, one Spurs fan i'd say in his 40's, turned to a group of us in Palace gear and said, 'Got to say your boys played pretty decent today...just make sure next time you come down you have a few less black players.'

Timbo
01-05-2017, 05:33 PM
eh - I meant that most kids don't seem to be as racist as my generation. what did you think I meant

Perhaps choose your words better next time?

eaglejez
01-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Perhaps choose your words better next time?

yes sir

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 05:44 PM
I'm not your mentor laddy, but just try reading the posts without an open mind

Sorry mate, struggling to read the thread "without an open mind" like you.

So, to be clear, as you unsurprisingly didn't answer my earlier question, your view is that the bloke does deserve the abuse he receives.

Timbo
01-05-2017, 06:00 PM

So, to be clear, as you unsurprisingly didn't answer my earlier question, your view is that the bloke does deserve the abuse he receives.

Edited

IMHO The bloke is not as innocent as you want to believe

Kidofwonder
01-05-2017, 06:03 PM

Timbo has some interesting views on race as well as sexuality it seems.

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 06:05 PM
How amusing. It seems you cant do any better after all, if you think its clever to alter my postAlter your post? Please explain?

Timbo
01-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Timbo has some interesting views on race as well as sexuality it seems.

Nice of you to say, but probably no more interesting to anyone else than yours

Timbo
01-05-2017, 06:12 PM
Alter your post? Please explain?

Edited. My apologies for calling you childish

Second edit.......I was right first time !!

Benzhiyi
01-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Timbo, you're not covering yourself in glory on this thread fella. The racist abuse on that video is pretty clear and, even if unintentional, the implication is that you're defending it.

Brett
01-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Imagine if you're used to hearing 'black ****' shouted as an insult, then you don't hear any racism in this clip.

Long way to go judging reactions to this video.

Timbo
01-05-2017, 06:34 PM
Timbo, you're not covering yourself in glory on this thread fella. The racist abuse on that video is pretty clear and, even if unintentional, the implication is that you're defending it.

I know, and I appreciate that I am treading a fine line. I do not support any racist stuff and as I have done previously I sometimes try to cast a different light on allegations of racism.

In my opinion the Arsenal bloke is playing a game, but either way people are generally able to identify genuine racism themselves and whilst any moral support against racism on the BBS is fine, sometimes the outrage displayed seems hollow

:p

GrayP41ace
01-05-2017, 06:49 PM
At least you've cleared up why you're not keen on Mandanda, Timbo.

hong_kong_hg
01-05-2017, 06:49 PM
I do not support any racist stuff

lol

eaglejez
01-05-2017, 06:57 PM
I know, and I appreciate that I am treading a fine line. I do not support any racist stuff and as I have done previously I sometimes try to cast a different light on allegations of racism.

In my opinion the Arsenal bloke is playing a game, but either way people are generally able to identify genuine racism themselves and whilst any moral support against racism on the BBS is fine, sometimes the outrage displayed seems hollow

ok - I'll be drawn in. Monkey chants and calling someone a 'black.....' is genuine full monty unmitigated racism despite the situation. I think we can agree on that ?

leicester1
01-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Oli....its my view on the last 2 seasons....night match and they were waiting by the tree....this season we're walking up towards the coaches and a couple of them are giving us shit...they appear from nowhere yet our 20 were spread out so as not in a group....now that was nowhere as bad as the early 80's but similar...so I stick by every word on the last page.

Timbo
01-05-2017, 07:05 PM
ok - I'll be drawn in. Monkey chants and calling someone a 'black.....' is genuine full monty unmitigated racism despite the situation. I think we can agree on that ?

I wouldnt question your opinion on that, but dont you think there is racism which is even Fuller Montyer?

Do you experience racism yourself, or have someone close who is exposed to racism?

Dont wanna draw you in against you will of course....

Timbo
01-05-2017, 07:07 PM
lol

Silly sausage....

FORZA SELHURST
01-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Yes I'm sure it's all a bit more nuanced.

west country boy
01-05-2017, 07:13 PM
You seem to have a lot of these sorts of stories, there's really very little danger of getting into trouble at Tottenham or any other Premier League ground unless you want to seek it out yourself in my experienceYes, leicester1 seems very unfortunate in the amount of aggro he accidentally gets involved with. He must be very unlucky, and obviously not a superannuated wannabe hooligan.

old git
01-05-2017, 07:16 PM
Oli....its my view on the last 2 seasons....night match and they were waiting by the tree....this season we're walking up towards the coaches and a couple of them are giving us shit...they appear from nowhere yet our 20 were spread out so as not in a group....now that was nowhere as bad as the early 80's but similar...so I stick by every word on the last page.

Tried it on this season with a few of us after turning left on to high road.Full of shit basically and funnily enough we were going to one of their main pubs with a few Spurswho we were meeting there.They say a lot of arseholes go to their matches nowadays .

Timbo
01-05-2017, 07:16 PM
At least you've cleared up why you're not keen on Mandanda, Timbo.

Oh? What have I said on this thread which has resolved any issues you had emanating from my comments on the Mandanda thread?

HRS
01-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Yes, leicester1 seems very unfortunate in the amount of aggro he accidentally gets involved with. He must be very unlucky, and obviously not a superannuated wannabe hooligan.

Leicester are still regarded as a proper outfit hooligan wise and Palace very much the opposite. Supporting a club considered a scalp the average fan will see more situations of this type. I've had the same following England but I'm sure a significant number on here would tell me it's because I'm a Brits abroad, skin head, love and hate tattoo kinda chap.

leicester1
01-05-2017, 07:27 PM
West Country.....listen mate you can have your opinion obviously like everyone else but lets get one thing straight......at many opposition grounds I meet mates from other clubs,opposition supporters....including 2 where I spent the weekend with them....Palace and Man City would have been the same but fell through due to unfortunate things beyond my control..last week I was up Holloway Rd with my Arsenal mates and in their Taver after the game...so your barking up the wrong tree.....maybe your jealous as I get out and about.:p

west country boy
01-05-2017, 08:28 PM
West Country.....listen mate you can have your opinion obviously like everyone else but lets get one thing straight......at many opposition grounds I meet mates from other clubs,opposition supporters....including 2 where I spent the weekend with them....Palace and Man City would have been the same but fell through due to unfortunate things beyond my control..last week I was up Holloway Rd with my Arsenal mates and in their Taver after the game...so your barking up the wrong tree.....maybe your jealous as I get out and about.:p...bore...off...

Vince Hilaire's Afro
01-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Spurs is like a run down council estate at the end of Arsenal's road with expensive houses on it

BERT'S HEAD
01-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Spurs is like a run down council estate at the end of Arsenal's road with expensive houses on it

I've walked from Finsbury Park to White Hart Lane and by gum it were depressing.

leicester1
01-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Wcb.....make accusations you have to expect a response.....tell me at how many grounds you meet up with opposition supporters.....the internet forums should provide a mixture of facts and interesting opinions...lets make it so.

eaglejez
01-05-2017, 09:21 PM
I wouldnt question your opinion on that, but dont you think there is racism which is even Fuller Montyer?

Do you experience racism yourself, or have someone close who is exposed to racism?

Dont wanna draw you in against you will of course....

I don't really understand what points you are trying to make at all tbh

For the record I have experienced racism but not for many years now

philsick
01-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Timbo on this thread

http://www.kansas.com/opinion/editorials/h2fkdl/picture1304375/alternates/FREE_640/digginghole.jpg

Blind_Eagle
01-05-2017, 09:33 PM
seems he cops a fair bit

CuhBYDmMJmQ

That video isn't from today. It was doing the rounds a week or two ago, apparently it's arsenal fans having a go at him.

BERT'S HEAD
01-05-2017, 09:35 PM
That video isn't from today. It was doing the rounds a week or two ago, apparently it's arsenal fans having a go at him.

I think that's the point BE :D.

west country boy
01-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Wcb.....make accusations you have to expect a response.....tell me at how many grounds you meet up with opposition supporters.....the internet forums should provide a mixture of facts and interesting opinions...lets make it so.Kinell.

Blind_Eagle
01-05-2017, 09:47 PM
I think that's the point BE :D.

Ignore me, I've been dancing with Rosie.

Thinking about it, probably best to ignore all my posts for the next few hours.

BERT'S HEAD
01-05-2017, 09:48 PM

Thinking about it, probably best to ignore all my posts for the next few hours.

Beer garden weather today ?

Salad_Burnet
01-05-2017, 10:02 PM
I don't understand why it's acceptable to drink on a bank holiday Monday when you've still got to be at work on the Tuesday. It's not like people get pissed on a regular Sunday night, is it?

Anyway, I didn't hear anything said that was racist. I think Tottenham have a multi-cultural fanbase anyway. If it was West Ham, Charlton, Millwall, Palace, Chelsea, it'd at least be plausible. But Tottenham? I doubt it.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
01-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Don't like to see the guy get abuse of any sort, but I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often TBH. Not because he deserves it, but because there are a lot of silly ***** in the world

TAK
01-05-2017, 10:31 PM

Is that a euphemism for doing shed loads of smack?

bourne man
01-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Is that a euphemism for doing shed loads of smack?

Old Rosie
Westons cider on tap at the Railway Tavern in Christchurch I believe :D

west country boy
01-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Worse/better than the horse imo.

Kidofwonder
01-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Nice of you to say, but probably no more interesting to anyone else than yours

I just mean, there's pages and pages of stuff you've said on threads that's at least a little homophobic, sometimes quite blatantly and I guess as long as you aren't actively engaging in hate speech or indulging in hate crimes/discrimination (which I am not accusing you of btw) then that's a view you can hold.

My biggest issue with it (Asides from the fact it's obviously 2017, and in my opinion it's a shit view) is that you won't own it, which would suggest you think it's probably a bad view to hold, yet still hold it, which confuses me.

Kidofwonder
01-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Old Rosie
Westons cider on tap at the Railway Tavern in Christchurch I believe :D

Evil stuff.

Timbo
02-05-2017, 12:19 AM
I just mean, there's pages and pages of stuff you've said on threads that's at least a little homophobic, sometimes quite blatantly and I guess as long as you aren't actively engaging in hate speech or indulging in hate crimes/discrimination (which I am not accusing you of btw) then that's a view you can hold.

My biggest issue with it (Asides from the fact it's obviously 2017, and in my opinion it's a shit view) is that you won't own it, which would suggest you think it's probably a bad view to hold, yet still hold it, which confuses me.

Very kind of you indeed!

Own what btw?

Timbo
02-05-2017, 12:24 AM
Timbo on this thread

http://www.kansas.com/opinion/editorials/h2fkdl/picture1304375/alternates/FREE_640/digginghole.jpg

I didnt bother to open your little link because, quite frankly, your views are nauseating, and you are a very boring fellow with no sense of humour whatsoever

Timbo
02-05-2017, 12:35 AM
I don't really understand what points you are trying to make at all tbh

For the record I have experienced racism but not for many years now

Bit tired but in a nutshell I was trying to establish why you were so horrified about the the Arsenal bloke getting a few racist verbals (Full Monty Racism? Really?) when there is much worse racism occurring elsewhere.

I believe it is easier to comprehend racism in its various forms if it is something that one is actually exposed to.

Bones14
02-05-2017, 12:56 AM
Have listened to it numerous times and initially I thought he said "fat ****".

Think the bloke said "black ****" though on reflection.

Either way, its a pretty sad state of affairs, especially from a club (spurs) that have had racial hatred directed toward them previously from anti semites.

Whether it be racial abuse, a lighter thrown or coins, there is always going to be a very small proportion of so called supporters with shit attitudes.

Don't think anyone condones the behaviour, but I think there's some that accept it as a part of life and from where they sit, they can't change these peoples attitudes.

eaglejez
02-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Bit tired but in a nutshell I was trying to establish why you were so horrified about the the Arsenal bloke getting a few racist verbals (Full Monty Racism? Really?) when there is much worse racism occurring elsewhere.

I believe it is easier to comprehend racism in its various forms if it is something that one is actually exposed to.

it was shocking to hear monkey chants and someone being called a 'black.....'. I simply haven't heard that for years (especially near a football ground in this country)

Benzhiyi
02-05-2017, 08:53 AM

Racism of any kind at a football match or indeed any facet of life is unacceptable.

milky87
02-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Piss poor from the Spurs fans....they have history of being twats of late!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

brighton_eagle
02-05-2017, 08:59 AM

What? Isn't it possible to be 'horrified' about both, or are you an emotionally linear sort of chap?

saxoneagle
02-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Racism of any kind at a football match or indeed any facet of life is unacceptable.

Don't be daft, there are obviously different levels.

There's your "fully clothed racism", which isn't too bad, right?

You then get down to your "shirt off racism", which is a bit hairy, but acceptable to Timbo still.

After that, we have "I've only got my pant(ie)s left on racism", which is pretty borderline but Timbo can turn a deaf ear to it.

Finally, there's the "bollocks/minge out, tits on display full monty racism". At this point, Timbo is ******* livid. And rightly so.

hong_kong_hg
02-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Don't be daft, there are obviously different levels.

There's your "fully clothed racism", which isn't too bad, right?

You then get down to your "shirt off racism", which is a bit hairy, but acceptable to Timbo still.

After that, we have "I've only got my pant(ie)s left on racism", which is pretty borderline but Timbo can turn a deaf ear to it.

Finally, there's the "bollocks/minge out, tits on display full monty racism". At this point, Timbo is ******* livid. And rightly so.:D much more eloquently put than I could have put it.

Dumb whataboutery from Timbo. Of course this chap copping some racist verbals is acceptable. There's far worse racism elsewhere.

philsick
02-05-2017, 10:09 AM
So saying you black ***** and making monkey noises is borderline acceptable racism in 2017 because there's much worse out there? Lucky the full Monty crew weren't there to lynch him from a tree and get a cross burning. Strange times indeed

ExiledStirling
02-05-2017, 10:15 AM
cheers... have to agree it does sound like 'black ****'.

RDSdaEAGLE
02-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Anyway, I didn't hear anything said that was racist. I think Tottenham have a multi-cultural fanbase anyway. If it was West Ham, Charlton, Millwall, Palace, Chelsea, it'd at least be plausible. But Tottenham? I doubt it.

FWIW Timbo, if you ever find yourself on the same side of an argument as this guy, you're probably arguing for the wrong side.

cpfc4evandeva
02-05-2017, 10:52 AM
I'm still not totally sure whether the guy says fat or black, but seeing as it was quickly followed up with monkey noises, I know where I would put my money.

PauLo
02-05-2017, 11:05 AM
I'm not your mentor laddy, but just try reading the posts with an open mind

Must... not... laugh...

saxoneagle
02-05-2017, 12:50 PM
So saying you black ***** and making monkey noises is borderline acceptable racism in 2017 because there's much worse out there? Lucky the full Monty crew weren't there to lynch him from a tree and get a cross burning. Strange times indeed

It's just an astonishing viewpoint from Timbo!

Timbo
02-05-2017, 02:03 PM
:D much more eloquently put than I could have put it.

Not that difficult to be fair

Timbo
02-05-2017, 02:13 PM
What? Isn't it possible to be 'horrified' about both, or are you an emotionally linear sort of chap?

Sure, I guess I just have a higher horrification tolerance. :)

ElwissAtMemphis
02-05-2017, 02:13 PM
After we beat them 3-0, this rant from one of their regulars was posted on youtube ...

lVTA8-SUWng

Underneath somebody posted "Claude looks like he's been kidnapped by Boko Haram"
That made me laugh. Is it racist? Kidofwonder will probably have me no-platformed at The NUS.

brighton_eagle
02-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Sure, I guess I just have a higher horrification tolerance. :)

Just for reference, I put horrified in quotes because it was your word, not anyone else's.

Timbo
02-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Just for reference, I put horrified in quotes because it was your word, not anyone else's.

Actually it was Eaglejez' word iirc. I quoted his terminology

brighton_eagle
02-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Actually it was Eaglejez' word iirc. I quoted his terminology

Afraid not - you were the first person to use the word 'horrified'.

Timbo
02-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Afraid not - you were the first person to use the word 'horrified'.

Yeah just checked, he was only shocked. What was your point anyway?

greybot
02-05-2017, 05:04 PM
I'm still not totally sure whether the guy says fat or black, but seeing as it was quickly followed up with monkey noises, I know where I would put my money.

Robbie has confirmed in a latest video upload on his channel that he was called a black ****.

ebyeeckeagle
02-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Robbie has confirmed in a latest video upload on his channel that he was called a black ****.

I hope he realises in the context of slavery, holocausts and murders, it is merely banter. That's on the Timbo-meter scale.

CPFC since 1989
02-05-2017, 10:11 PM

Didn't hear it at first but it does sound like it :(

pardew's shorts
03-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Timbo doesn't like the Palace & Proud section in the programme, either.

Seems a nice guy.

saxoneagle
03-05-2017, 09:36 AM
I see Sully Muntari has been banned for 1 match by the Italian FA.

His crime was being racially abused, telling the ref, being yellow carded and leaving the pitch in protest.

I bet Timbo is well chuffed with that outcome.

Timbo
03-05-2017, 11:42 AM
"Saxoneagle" supposedly makes a stand against racism........LOL

Timbo
03-05-2017, 11:43 AM

I'm not too fond of you either, Sharts. Slither back under your stone, slimeball

Timbo
03-05-2017, 11:50 AM
I hope he realises in the context of slavery, holocausts and murders, it is merely banter. That's on the Timbo-meter scale.

It is clear that you are a white guy, and one who has little contact with the wider world, so not much point in debating with you

For the record though, what the bloke said is not banter, but reviewing objectively its one bloke in a crowd so yes, the incident is quite low on the Timbo-meter scale of racism.

PauLo
03-05-2017, 12:04 PM

Seems a nice guy.

I have a theory that he's time travelled into the future from the 1950s to see what it's like, was horrified by the respect people show to each other and his time machine broke before he could go back. Now he's stuck here, terrified at all the positive changes that have happened in the past 10 or so years.

Either that or his just a shitty individual.

PauLo
03-05-2017, 12:04 PM

Is there something wrong with taking a stand against racism?

saxoneagle
03-05-2017, 12:08 PM

Only if you're a **** like Timbo.

saxoneagle
03-05-2017, 12:10 PM

Why is this clearly racist wanker not banned from this site?

Oh, and if you're trying to make a link between heritage and the word "saxon" in my name, you couldn't be further off - it was the road I lived in when I joined this site, you stupid, tiny-dicked, racist weasel.

pardew's shorts
03-05-2017, 12:16 PM
I'm not too fond of you either, Sharts. Slither back under your stone, slimeball

Homophobic? Check.

Racist, or at 'best' condones racism? Check.

Dated 80s movie style insult? Check.

I'm pretty delighted you are 'not too fond' of me, Timba (sic).

ExiledStirling
03-05-2017, 12:30 PM
I think Timbo hates sanctimonious platitudes and OTT political correctness with real vigour.

I dont see it here, but maybe he does.

So I know could be wrong, and some of his posts would indicate I am, I personally dont think he is a racist, and that the thrust of what he writes is aimed at putting down what he sees as self righteous cliched responses any time any form of discrimination raises its head.

He seems to me more set on questioning the posters true beliefs than being against the actual words used.

Like I said I could be totally wrong, possibly am, but hopefully not.

Timbo
03-05-2017, 12:52 PM
I think Timbo hates sanctimonious platitudes and OTT political correctness with real vigour.

So I know could be wrong, and some of his posts would indicate I am, I personally dont think he is a racist, and that the thrust of what he writes is aimed at putting down what he sees as self righteous cliched responses any time any form of discrimination raises its head.

He seems to me more set on questioning the posters true beliefs than being against the actual words used.

You're a good man Carey. Thanks

Timbo
03-05-2017, 12:54 PM
I have a theory that he's time travelled into the future from the 1950s to see what it's like, was horrified by the respect people show to each other and his time machine broke before he could go back. Now he's stuck here, terrified at all the positive changes that have happened in the past 10 or so years.

Either that or his just a shitty individual.

It must be the latter.....

saxoneagle

I believe calling someone a "black ****" is wrong. Period.

He thinks it's part of some racist scale he's invented.

Timbo

Not at all......what have you done?

Timbo
03-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Why is this clearly racist wanker not banned from this site?

Oh yeah, its so clear, absolutely no doubt about it....uh uh, ...no sirreeee....: its a definite :rolleyes:

ExiledStirling
03-05-2017, 01:02 PM

You're a good man Carey. Thanks
My old housemaster always insisted on calling me Carey :veryangry

It is Cary ffs

:supergrin:

Timbo
03-05-2017, 01:05 PM
I believe calling someone a "black ****" is wrong. Period.

He thinks it's part of some racist scale he's invented.

Actually Ebyeckeagle must take credit for the invention. I thought it was quite witty bearing in mind he's a northerner

What is life like without a sense of humour btw?.....or sense for that matter!

Timbo
03-05-2017, 01:06 PM
My old housemaster always insisted on calling me Carey :veryangry

It is Cary ffs

:supergrin:

I have a girlfriend (white) in St Maarten called Carey, I thought you might be her, in disguise :)

ExiledStirling
03-05-2017, 01:10 PM
I have a girlfriend (white) in St Maarten called Carey, I thought you might be her, in disguise :)
:)