PDA

View Full Version : Brighton Transfer & Rumour Watch

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jim Cannon
12-05-2017, 05:41 PM
I believe they have already linked themselves with Iker Cassilas.

Thought we should have a thread to keep an eye on their delusions and expectations of who will want to sign for them, and who they actually get.

old git
12-05-2017, 05:47 PM

Thought we should have a thread to keep an eye on their delusions and expectations of who will want to sign for them, and who they actually get.

Frazier Campbell has been mentioned.

Wibble Wobble
12-05-2017, 06:52 PM

I don't think he's good enough for them, hasn't won the Ballon D'or has he?

old git
12-05-2017, 07:26 PM
Lucas Leica is the latest .Possible as after Liverpool and Brazil there is only one team to join.

Phil's Barber
12-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Oooh. Bwazilian Flair.

wehatepalace
12-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Lucas Leica is the latest .Possible as after Liverpool and Brazil there is only one team to join.

You know full well lucas was not a fans suggestion. It was newspaper link.

And for all your fans clueless remarks about Stockdale..... Looks like your Club is not as clueless as it's fans

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-join-leeds-bid-10393041

Eagleinsussex
12-05-2017, 09:12 PM

And for all your fans clueless remarks about Stockdale..... Looks like your Club is not as clueless as it's fans

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/crystal-palace-join-leeds-bid-10393041

It's in the Mirror so must be true.....

thereichstuff
12-05-2017, 10:03 PM

Calm down botty .

thereichstuff
12-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Oh and Jermaine Defoe .

Jim Cannon
12-05-2017, 11:15 PM

Get used to the shite they will write in the mirror all summer about transfer rumours.

Penstone Eagle
13-05-2017, 05:59 AM
The world's best players are queueing up to sign.

Sharkba1t
13-05-2017, 06:49 AM
I can imagine a few Chelsea players may be thinking this morning "it can't get much better than this, but hang on, one possibility to improve is at the Amex...."

Penstone Eagle
13-05-2017, 06:55 AM
I can imagine a few Chelsea players may be thinking this morning "it can't get much better than this, but hang on, one possibility to improve is at the Amex...."

Why would they move and still end up playing in front of Chelsea fans ?

Sharkba1t
14-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Why would they move and still end up playing in front of Chelsea fans ?

They wouldn't know which way to turn, which wouldn't be the first time I suppose.

matbha
14-05-2017, 08:26 AM
They wouldn't know which way to turn, which wouldn't be the first time I suppose.

You can talk with your extra 10.000 fans since being in the prem

Coastal Palace
14-05-2017, 08:29 AM

I think today is a day that you shouldn't be on here you inbred 6 fingered Sussex scum.

matbha
14-05-2017, 08:47 AM
I think today is a day that you shouldn't be on here you inbred 6 fingered Sussex scum.

Nasty man that hurt :hi:

Coastal Palace
14-05-2017, 08:51 AM
**** off inbred.

whyte
14-05-2017, 02:37 PM
News just in messi has landed at Shoreham airport

thereichstuff
14-05-2017, 02:39 PM
News just in messi has landed at Shoreham airport

Unveiled at the runners up pawade ?

Latvian
14-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Oh and Jermaine Defoe .

He is used to playing in a striped team of relegated shite and finishing rock bottom.

Jim Cannon
14-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Unveiled at the runners up pawade ?

He prefers red and blue though

davech
15-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Oh and Jermaine Defoe .

More chance of landing Daniel Defoe

hdeagle
15-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Will the Defoe deal be done by Friday.

COYP

Big Gav
15-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Will the Defoe deal be done by Friday.

COYP

Only in the delusional world of Bwighton fans :D

Stellavista
15-05-2017, 10:17 PM
Everything will turn out great for the Seaweeds.
After all, they've got a proven Premier League manager in Hughton.
Oh......

smileysmith
19-05-2017, 04:31 PM
That Pascal fella they've just signed looks decent to be fair ...

RazorsEdge
19-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Oh and Jermaine Defoe .

I hear Bournemouth are offering him in excess of 120K a week, I wonder if he is waiting for Brighton to better that....

RazorsEdge
19-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Everything will turn out great for the Seaweeds.
After all, they've got a proven Premier League manager in Hughton.
Oh......

Proven to take a team down yes....:p

Bipe
19-05-2017, 06:01 PM

Hopefully he can gift us three points in true Pascal's triangle fashion.

Is the rumour that CR7 was sighted in the Brighton sealife centre true?

squelchy18
19-05-2017, 11:13 PM

He'll feel right at home at Brighton considering Ingolstadt get relegated.

Thefunkymonk
20-05-2017, 01:13 AM

So decent his side were relegated

Chris B
20-05-2017, 01:50 AM
So decent his side were relegated

Hmmmm. We've been linked with Pickford and Defoe from Sunderland. We've even got an entire thread (in the transfer section) about signing players from relegated clubs.

therethere
20-05-2017, 04:04 PM
I remember when Alex Ferguson picked up this shithouse midfielder from relegated Nottingham Forest, I think his name Roy Keane or something like that.

inb4 deliberate missing of the point becomes popularised as "weeds fan claims gross is new roy keane", and in about a years time is common bbs knowledge. Not that any knowledge on here isn't common... or supporters thoughts or opinions come to think of it

:) :p

jimmy the gent
20-05-2017, 07:04 PM
More chance of landing Daniel Defoe

And end up marooned at the bottom of the table

Chas
20-05-2017, 07:33 PM

Happy Birthday Iker Casillas!

(I only know that because it's my birthday too!)

Benzhiyi
20-05-2017, 10:45 PM
Gross is a very good player. Would actually have been a decent buy for us, as a possible long-term upgrade on Puncheon. Annoyingly effective bit of business by the Weed to get that one over the line so swiftly.

wehatepalace
20-05-2017, 10:55 PM
Gross is a very good player. Would actually have been a decent buy for us, as a possible long-term upgrade on Puncheon. Annoyingly effective bit of business by the Weed to get that one over the line so swiftly.

Do you rate him? I'd never heard of him, 3 mill euro its alleged.......just seen that one video of him, and his clubs just been relegated (perfect experience for next season!), it did say he had highest assists/completed passes in the Bundesliga. Time will show if he's any good, but youre right about one thing, Puncheon is shit :p

old git
21-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Do you rate him? I'd never heard of him, 3 mill euro its alleged.......just seen that one video of him, and his clubs just been relegated (perfect experience for next season!), it did say he had highest assists/completed passes in the Bundesliga. Time will show if he's any good, but youre right about one thing, Puncheon is shit :p

You....
No actually I can't be bothered:hi:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-05-2017, 12:53 AM

He looks a good prospect, but Brighton's premature boasts have so often proved to be embarrassingly false dawns. bridcutt, bennett, Buckley, Lua Lua, CMS.....

Puncheon on the other hand has been there, done that and your attention seeking is not only becoming tedious, but detracting from any rare pertinent point you might ever make.

Sharkba1t
21-05-2017, 07:03 AM
I hear Bournemouth are offering him in excess of 120K a week, I wonder if he is waiting for Brighton to better that....

They can easily equal that, but what will swing it their way is the wonderful concourse, CEO of the year award and first class academy. Not forgetting what a wonderful city Brighton is to live in.

Pidster
21-05-2017, 08:19 AM
I remember when Alex Ferguson picked up this shithouse midfielder from relegated Nottingham Forest, I think his name Roy Keane or something like that.

inb4 deliberate missing of the point becomes popularised as "weeds fan claims gross is new roy keane", and in about a years time is common bbs knowledge. Not that any knowledge on here isn't common... or supporters thoughts or opinions come to think of it

Roy Keane was , at the time, a very costly signing not some unknown Euro-punt. However as a Bwighton footy fan , I will let you have a pass on this, as thus far you have demonstrated only rudimentary knowledge of the sport.

X

thereichstuff
21-05-2017, 08:40 AM

Another one who's gonna get us eh :D

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 08:46 AM
He looks a good prospect, but Brighton's premature boasts have so often proved to be embarrassingly false dawns. bridcutt, bennett, Buckley, Lua Lua, CMS.....

Puncheon on the other hand has been there, done that and your attention seeking is not only becoming tedious, but detracting from any rare pertinent point you might ever make.

well that aint true is it VHA, you have some very good players, many of which are very good solid solid internationals.

Its commendable that you, like the consummate politician of the BS party, always seek to defend your own and stick to the party line regardless of its its true or more BS.
You're right, Puncheon has "been there"....... and he was shit, and he has "done that" and was still shit......... He is is a shit journeyman and I have no doubt you can and will do better than Puncheon.

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 08:48 AM

Never said that now did I Reichster, he needs to get international clearance before he can get you :D

Blind_Eagle
21-05-2017, 09:22 AM

That Bundesliga must be a bit shit if the highest number of assists is six....

http://www.worldfootball.net/assists/bundesliga-2015-2016/

thereichstuff
21-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Never said that now did I Reichster, he needs to get international clearance before he can get you :D

Don't worry we'll wait .

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-05-2017, 09:32 AM
well that aint true is it VHA, you have some very good players, many of which are very good solid solid internationals.

Its commendable that you, like the consummate politician of the BS party, always seek to defend your own and stick to the party line regardless of its its true or more BS.
You're right, Puncheon has "been there"....... and he was shit, and he has "done that" and was still shit......... He is is a shit journeyman and I have no doubt you can and will do better than Puncheon.

Is there a player in your squad that has had anything like as accomplished a playing career as Jason Puncheon? Apart from Glenn Murray, who of course achieved anything of note at Palace

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-05-2017, 09:34 AM

Perhaps the majority of his assists were for own goals, and he's been brought in to be the main supply line for Dunky at Anfield?

Coastal Palace
21-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Don't worry we'll wait .

And wait...and wait...

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 10:09 AM

https://www.facebook.com/BBCMOTD/posts/10155518340185982 :hi:

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/865578014070976512 :hi:

Pidster
21-05-2017, 10:34 AM
The new "Kaz"?

Blind_Eagle
21-05-2017, 10:47 AM
https://www.facebook.com/BBCMOTD/posts/10155518340185982 :hi:

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/865578014070976512 :hi:

Neither of those links back up what you posted though, do they?

he had highest assists/completed passes in the Bundesliga.

With 6 assists, Gross clearly doesn't have the highest number in the Bundesliga, he's managed 10 less than the highest. :hi:

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Perhaps the majority of his assists were for own goals, and he's been brought in to be the main supply line for Dunky at Anfield?

And he's on most nights of the week..... check back later for some more side splitting one liners :S:

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Neither of those links back up what you posted though, do they?

With 6 assists, Gross clearly doesn't have the highest number in the Bundesliga, he's managed 10 less than the highest. :hi:

He doesnt have the highest assists in isolation (and i never wrote he did), I think i read he had the second highest completed pass ratio... the two combined (which is what i posted) makes him the most creative player in the Budesliga this last season according to the stats :hi:

Or maybe you know better and the BBS and opta are making it up :hi:

therethere
21-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Roy Keane was , at the time, a very costly signing not some unknown Euro-punt. However as a Bwighton footy fan , I will let you have a pass on this, as thus far you have demonstrated only rudimentary knowledge of the sport.

X

I hope you like bickering because my point was only meaning to do one thing - contradict the implication that Gross was a poor player because he has been purchased from a relegated side.

Such a stupid I shouldn't have risen to it, perhaps. But I'm here to argue obviously so there's that.

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 12:21 PM
I hope you like bickering because my point was only meaning to do one thing - contradict the implication that Gross was a poor player because he has been purchased from a relegated side.

Such a stupid I shouldn't have risen to it, perhaps. But I'm here to argue obviously so there's that.

that would make Defoe shit, and Luckily for Palace and Swansea, there were just a few points away from Sigurdsson and Benteke being confirmed as shit using the same formula.

I'm by no means going to compare Gross to Sigurdsson as an individual, but I watched the Ingolstadt game yesterday and there defence looked pretty crap and their attackers struggled..... Just like Swansea. Doesn't make a good midfielder in a shit team a shit player by default does it.

therethere
21-05-2017, 12:26 PM

It is possible he might "get ya"... Though hopefully we will be in with a fighting chance next season in general - with a few more reason-for-optimism signings - negating the need to fixate on one player being any kind of derby saviour :angel:

thereichstuff
21-05-2017, 01:10 PM
And he's on most nights of the week..... check back later for some more side splitting one liners :S:

You should try it .

Maiden Eagle
21-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Do you talk to your extra 20000 fans since moving to the amex ?

elgrande
21-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Do you talk to your extra 20000 fans since moving to the amex ?

23000 fans....they couldn't fill the withdean, so must be at least 23000 newbys

Maiden Eagle
21-05-2017, 05:12 PM
I'm by no means going to compare Gross to Sigurdsson as an individual, but I watched the Ingolstadt game yesterday

**** me you must have a sad life !

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 05:18 PM
**** me you must have a sad life !

No I'm one of these football fans who actually watches football, especially if one of ours is on display.
How about you ME, do we count you in the 8000 plastic/returnees or do you still not bother turning up even though you're in the PL? :hi:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-05-2017, 05:30 PM
No I'm one of these football fans who actually watches football, especially if one of ours is on display.
How about you ME, do we count you in the 8000 plastic/returnees or do you still not bother turning up even though you're in the PL? :hi:

I know you're on a rag up but how a Brighton fan can talk about another clubs "plastic" or "returnee" fans is beyond even me. You've got more front than your beach! :D

thereichstuff
21-05-2017, 05:38 PM

Tbf botty he has a point , you're a sad **** !

Phil's Barber
21-05-2017, 08:06 PM
it did say he had highest assists/completed passes in the Bundesliga.

PARAAAADE!!!!!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-05-2017, 08:50 PM

You were never this rude to me when your club was floundering in the Championship, before deciding to abandon its policy of trying to get promoted without cheating.

wehatepalace
21-05-2017, 09:01 PM
You were never this rude to me when your club was floundering in the Championship, before deciding to abandon its policy of trying to get promoted without cheating.

:supergrin:

It must be tough VHA, what with the weeds back in the same league and the Trump presidency imploding, your world has turned upside down ;)

Vince Hilaire's Afro
21-05-2017, 09:11 PM
:supergrin:

It must be tough VHA, what with the weeds back in the same league and the Trump presidency imploding, your world has turned upside down ;)

It's nice that my club is about to embark upon its 5th successive season in the Premier League. Aside from the rivalry, Brighton's arrival in the PL is really of very little consequence to everyone else. In contrast, it's understandable that your club's fans are squealing like excitable schoolgirls, accustomed as they are to the minor leagues.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-05-2017, 09:13 PM
It's nice that my club is about to embark upon its 5th successive season in the Premier League. Aside from the rivalry, Brighton's arrival in the PL is really of very little consequence to everyone else. In contrast, it's understandable that your club's fans are squealing like excitable schoolgirls, accustomed as they are to the minor leagues.

Close thread

elgrande
21-05-2017, 10:22 PM

Nailed it....

Maiden Eagle
22-05-2017, 07:23 AM

Thought you may come back with a snide comment like that. I did my normal 6 games this season - maybe not as loyal as you, but anybody who used to watch Palace as regularly as me in the early to mid 80s, when we were really, really sh*t deserves a medal ! And I will soon be purchasing. my gold membership for £50 for next season so that I can make my contribution to the cause.
Still think it's​ a bit sad to foreign football just to see one of yours - you'll soon find out if he's any good for your lot:)

Wibble Wobble
22-05-2017, 07:53 AM
Think someone needs to explain the loan rule to them. Some weeds seem to want to loan 2 or 3 from Chelsea.

davech
22-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Think someone needs to explain the loan rule to them. Some weeds seem to want to loan 2 or 3 from Chelsea.

Rules? Rules??

Rules don't apply to the weeds :D

Del Fenner
22-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Aside from the rivalry, Brighton's arrival in the PL is really of very little consequence to everyone else.

Apart from the fans of the 8 or 9 clubs labelled "tinpot" who are itching to kick the collective Weed derrière.

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2017, 02:27 PM
PARAAAADE!!!!!

:D

davech
22-05-2017, 02:33 PM
PARAAAADE!!!!!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
22-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Apart from the fans of the 8 or 9 clubs labelled "tinpot" who are itching to kick the collective Weed derrière.

Yes of course, they are going to irritate the shit out of numerous clubs whatever division they're in, due to their misguided, self righteous and sanctimoniously hypocritical manner.

However, I was more addressing the inference in WHP's latest drivel that there is some element of fear, jealousy, or even awe emanating from the PL following Brighton's promotion.

Aside from the usual anticipation of hoping for some easy points from a newly promoted club, they will of course have very little impact on anyone's consciousness. Their team, stadium and 'infrastructure' which in the Championship they seem to think is world class, will be exposed as run of the mill and mediocre in the PL. Quite what they'll do to distract themselves from the field of play if they plumb their usual depths of failure this time I don't know - even less so than in the Championship, no one is going to be interested in their comfort blanket badges of honour of CEO OF THE YEAR awards, padded seats, and expensive pies.

Nothing club.

mpfn
22-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Will they be linked with any players we've actually heard of ?

Ash
22-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Will they be linked with any players we've actually heard of ?

and would they want to join a little club they've never heard of?

Jim Cannon
22-05-2017, 08:46 PM
who was the Spanish player they had a few years back they reckoned was their greatest ever player, surely they will get him back

thereichstuff
22-05-2017, 08:50 PM
who was the Spanish player they had a few years back they reckoned was their greatest ever player, surely they will get him back

He's not good enough for them now :)

Eagleinsussex
22-05-2017, 08:50 PM

Really is no more to be said...:lux:

Jim Cannon
22-05-2017, 08:55 PM

Their agents will be annoyed too, when trying to flush out interested parties, they can hardly try and impress people by saying they have an offer from Brighton:D

thereichstuff
22-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Son Heung-min Hasn't had a bad season at Spurs. Maybe worth a gamble? Especially as he will only cost £2.5M. And as you say it will get an Asian audience and generate shirt sales hopefully.

:lux: the weeds are getting ambitious :D

Big Gav
22-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Haha had a very good season at Spurs with CL football next season of course Spurs would sell him and he would want to go to Brighton! Silly ***** :)

wehatepalace
23-05-2017, 01:57 AM

Oh I don't know.... If Christian Benteke and Andros Tonwsend can be persuaded to join a shit small club like Palace, I think we'll be just fine thanks

Soarin' Eagles
23-05-2017, 07:03 AM
Oh I don't know.... If Christian Benteke and Andros Tonwsend can be persuaded to join a shit small club like Palace, I think we'll be just fine thanks

Don't you support Liverpool like all the Brighton plastics?

old git
23-05-2017, 07:36 AM

Not if you are going to continue doing things the correct way.You know, paying small wages etc.

ONFG
23-05-2017, 08:27 AM

Are we? I couldn't give a shit. Clubs like Chelsea and Man City are soulless corporate machines staffed by mercenary players. Give me Leyton Orient or Brentford any day, but you carry on with your generalising based on a handful of internet posts on NSC.

smoll
23-05-2017, 08:31 AM
Are we? I couldn't give a shit. Clubs like Chelsea and Man City are soulless corporate machines staffed by mercenary players. Give me Leyton Orient or Brentford any day, but you carry on with your generalising based on a handful of internet posts on NSC.
What are you talking about? Brentford and orient are proper football clubs. The seaweed are just a "souless corporate machine "

Vince Hilaire's Afro
23-05-2017, 08:38 AM

Pawade

ONFG
23-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Pawade

Pray for Manchester more like. Tragic.

thereichstuff
23-05-2017, 09:28 AM

Ohhh a bit tetchy today .

thereichstuff
23-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Pray for Manchester more like. Tragic.

I agree , maybe not the best day to troll botty .

Eagleinsussex
23-05-2017, 02:41 PM

You think....Lol

Leeroy
23-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Gotta laugh, The bitterness coming from the Bwighton lot because Bournemouth have got Defoe.. they were all desperate to sign him at the start of the thread, now that AFCB have, they think hes shit...

Love this from Simeon aka Simster lol

"Typical Bournemouth Gimp. They haven't got proper rivals so they hang around forums of teams they have had tenuous bad blood with in an effort to stir something up.

Give it up Cherry, your tin pot club with your shoebox stadium is a source of mirth for us - same as it is for Southampton. You're just impossible to give a toss about. Well, perhaps slightly annoying at worst."

Someone called Simeon who supports Brighton calling someone else a gimp!! You couldnt make it up.. We have seen you photo Simeon! You are the GIMP!

wellquickwoody
23-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Fat Sam :bash:

old git
23-05-2017, 04:59 PM

Henry Hughton.:lux:

Coastal Palace
23-05-2017, 05:04 PM

**** off you gutless prick.

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Gotta laugh, The bitterness coming from the Bwighton lot because Bournemouth have got Defoe.. they were all desperate to sign him at the start of the thread, now that AFCB have, they think hes shit...

Love this from Simeon aka Simster lol

"Typical Bournemouth Gimp. They haven't got proper rivals so they hang around forums of teams they have had tenuous bad blood with in an effort to stir something up.

Give it up Cherry, your tin pot club with your shoebox stadium is a source of mirth for us - same as it is for Southampton. You're just impossible to give a toss about. Well, perhaps slightly annoying at worst."

Someone called Simeon who supports Brighton calling someone else a gimp!! You couldnt make it up.. We have seen you photo Simeon! You are the GIMP!

Got to love Bournemouth sounds like they out bid you for Defoe ,now fat sam is on his way

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:23 PM
**** off you gutless prick.

It is funny though :lux:

Joe85
23-05-2017, 06:24 PM

Totally predictable. BFS was never here for the long haul.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Got to love Bournemouth sounds like they out bid you for Defoe ,now fat sam is on his way

Good luck to them paying a 35 year old £20m over three years, seriously If that's what made Allardyce go then good because that is utter lunacy

old git
23-05-2017, 06:25 PM

Worth a chuckle to you lot I am sure.Think off the laughs we have had at your expense.The biggest being when you ended up homeless.

Jim Cannon
23-05-2017, 06:26 PM

A club that has been up for 4 years

You need to remember the only people who think Brighton are a big club are Brighton fans

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:28 PM
:clown:Worth a chuckle to you lot I am sure.Think off the laughs we have had at your expense.The biggest being when you ended up homeless.

:clown:

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Good luck to them paying a 35 year old £20m over three years, seriously If that's what made Allardyce go then good because that is utter lunacy

Agreed your board have done the right thing

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:31 PM
A club that has been up for 4 years

You need to remember the only people who think Brighton are a big club are Brighton fans

Not sure where you get this from I don't think were a big club ,stay up for afew years and this may change :)

Big Gav
23-05-2017, 06:32 PM
It won't

wellquickwoody
23-05-2017, 06:40 PM
LOL!

old git
23-05-2017, 06:41 PM

Coastal Palace
23-05-2017, 06:42 PM

We'll get a better manager next time.

I'll tell you what's really funny though....Goldstone retail park.

old git
23-05-2017, 06:44 PM

I laughed when I heard.
Next please.:)

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:44 PM

No no no its ultras :hi:

old git
23-05-2017, 06:45 PM

Can't get them in your size?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 06:45 PM

I'm quite fond of Mexicans on a Spanish day myself

old git
23-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Or those gimps on the way to Selhurst singing on a train.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Or those gimps on the way to Selhurst singing on a train.

Ma na ma na

old git
23-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Ma na ma na

The one commuter laughing at them was the best bit.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 06:51 PM

matbha
23-05-2017, 06:55 PM

Not as much as T shirt cannons fighting your own players goal music and the coach lol painting your own coach :D

old git
23-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Not as much as T shirt cannons fighting your own players goal music and the coach lol painting your own coach :D

Losing your ground
Nearly going out of league
5-0
Play offs
Sacking manager while he was live on tv
A penguin as chairman
Dressing as Mexicans on Spanish day
Peppy pig got priority over your game
You

The list is endless.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 06:58 PM

I raise you Peppa Pig concerts, camping on the pitch, clackers, jester hats, Magiko, jazz hands, words of your so called anthem on the big screen because nobody knows the words and a ground full of Tarquins, Ruperts and Fans of other clubs.

Goodnight and thank you for coming :hi:

HurstpierPalace
23-05-2017, 07:01 PM
I raise you Peppa Pig concerts, camping on the pitch, clackers, jester hats, Magiko, jazz hands, words of your so called anthem on the big screen because nobody knows the words and a ground full of Tarquins, Ruperts and Fans of other clubs.

But of course a manager leaves Palace and the vermin return thinking they've got one over on us. :jerkit:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 07:03 PM
But of course a manager leaves Palace and the vermin return thinking they've got one over on us. :jerkit:

Let them have their 5 minutes mate, we always have the last laugh, they know it, we know it the whole footballing world knows it

old git
23-05-2017, 07:04 PM
Let them have their 5 minutes mate, we always have the last laugh, they know it, we know it the whole footballing world knows it

Those that have heard of them.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Those that have heard of them.

Some residents in Burgess Hill then

thereichstuff
23-05-2017, 07:10 PM

Simeon's finest hour :supergrin:

Coastal Palace
23-05-2017, 07:10 PM

And then there's the inbreeding.

mpfn
23-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Simeon's finest hour :supergrin:

No, it was luzzing inflatable seagulls from the safety of the boxes above the Whitehorse .
Scary Simeon

matbha
23-05-2017, 07:19 PM

I raise shit ground cant keep a manager HF letting bangers of hating sky cash Hoodies a drum cladding And 12.000 new fans :clown:

matbha
23-05-2017, 07:20 PM
And then there's the inbreeding.

I thought all BHAFC fans are gay ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 07:20 PM
I raise shit ground cant keep a manager HF letting bangers of hating sky cash Hoodies a drum cladding And 12.000 new fans :clown:

Really?! You are mentioning new fans and you support Brighton? You don't help yourselves you Tarquins do you? :supergrin:

thereichstuff
23-05-2017, 07:21 PM
No, it was luzzing inflatable seagulls from the safety of the boxes above the Whitehorse .
Scary Simeon

:p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 07:21 PM

Good point well made

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Scary Simeon

He nearly shit his chinos

old git
23-05-2017, 07:22 PM

Did you ? Sorry you are disappointed maybe run along and find another type of club.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
23-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Did you ? Sorry you are disappointed maybe run along and find another type of club.

Most of them have

matbha
23-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Really?! You are mentioning new fans and you support Brighton? You don't help yourselves you Tarquins do you? :supergrin:

And you do :supergrin:

HurstpierPalace
23-05-2017, 07:24 PM

Still more respectable than what was mentioned above.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
And you do :supergrin:

I'm here to educate Mat(t)hew :p

Coastal Palace

I'm not really one for correcting grammar but f****k!!!

Big Gav
He nearly shit his chinos

:D Wouldn't have been a good sight to see shit all over his sandals.

thereichstuff
23-05-2017, 07:29 PM
I'm here to educate Mat(t)thew :p

He is a bit of a div is our mat ( one t ) :D

wehatepalace
23-05-2017, 08:48 PM

SJ showing his green credentials..... Recycling his posts :D

Save the Rainforests :p

Eagleinsussex
24-05-2017, 04:42 AM

Re-cycling his posts.....oh the irony

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-05-2017, 06:46 AM

Really? Just a bit of advice take a look at your posts in the 4 weeks since you found your testicles :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
24-05-2017, 06:47 AM
:D Wouldn't have been a good sight to see shit all over his sandals.

Getting his Berghaus Windcheater dirty would have been the last straw

RazorsEdge
24-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Really? Just a bit of advice take a look at your posts in the 4 weeks since you found your testicles :D

:p

Phil's Barber
25-05-2017, 07:05 AM

Exactly. even a broken record has a B side.

thereichstuff
25-05-2017, 09:14 AM

Crofty
25-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Re-cycling his posts.....oh the irony

You are the one on your rival's site you dickhead. Fecking duh!:jerkit:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
07-06-2017, 12:15 AM
I'm presuming it's a printing error or something, but it appears John Terry has frightened off Brighton with his £100k a week pay demands.

This doesn't make sense on a number of levels.

1- why would classy Brighton even consider a move for this reprobate, even though he does fit their star struck ideal of the type of player they warmly applaud even though he's not yet on the pitch playing, or a member of their team.

2- why is he demanding anything but a nominal fee for playing for BHAFC? We were led to believe that it's the facilities, the Brighton dream or some other abstract honour that draws players to the club

3- what's the point in worrying about whether they can afford players in the PL? They had no qualms about spending way beyond their means in the Championship. Having cheated to get to the PL, why suddenly start trying to be a financially responsible club?

3- it's rumoured that Bournemouth are going to step in and sign him instead. It makes no sense that a club regularly called 'tinpot' by Brighton would be able to even dream of signing players out of BHAFC's price range.

Has the world gone mad?

mpfn
07-06-2017, 04:56 AM
I'm presuming it's a printing error or something, but it appears John Terry has frightened off Brighton with his £100k a week pay demands.

This doesn't make sense on a number of levels.

1- why would classy Brighton even consider a move for this reprobate, even though he does fit their star struck ideal of the type of player they warmly applaud even though he's not yet on the pitch playing, or a member of their team.

2- why is he demanding anything but a nominal fee for playing for BHAFC? We were led to believe that it's the facilities, the Brighton dream or some other abstract honour that draws players to the club

3- what's the point in worrying about whether they can afford players in the PL? They had no qualms about spending way beyond their means in the Championship. Having cheated to get to the PL, why suddenly start trying to be a financially responsible club?

3- it's rumoured that Bournemouth are going to step in and sign him instead. It makes no sense that a club regularly called 'tinpot' by Brighton would be able to even dream of signing players out of BHAFC's price range.

Has the world gone mad?

He would have been a role model for their current centre half pairing, the pissed brothers.

thereichstuff
07-06-2017, 05:45 AM
Apparently dunk and Duffy ( the boozy centre halfs ) are better anyway :)

Bipe
07-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Terry, Dunk Duffy sounds like an instruction a porno director would holler out during filming.

A shame.

mpfn
07-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Terry, Dunk Duffy sounds like an instruction a porno director would holler out during filming.

A shame.

I wonder if Dunk will be facing the wall ?

Sharkba1t
10-06-2017, 06:19 AM
Joking aside Terry is a pric if he expects 100k a week so they are right not to go for it. We had Adebayor on 100k week and he was useless. Terry should just fk off to China so we don't have to look at him sobbing every week.

FourtyTwo
12-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Tammy Abraham apparently undecided about whether to join Brighton or "tinpot" Newcastle on loan for next season.

Must be a typo surely - no-one would have to think twice about any other offer if the mighty Seagulls come calling?

andy1980
12-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Tammy Abraham apparently undecided about whether to join Brighton or "tinpot" Newcastle on loan for next season.

Must be a typo surely - no-one would have to think twice about any other offer if the mighty Seagulls come calling?

You guys are weird. In a few weeks time you will convince yourself that Brighton fans said that then hold it against them.

Jim Cannon
12-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Rumour has it Real Madrid are monotoring Dunk. If he does keepy ups on the goal line at anfield again they may lose interest however

Jim Cannon
12-06-2017, 07:33 PM
You guys are weird

You call us weird but your fans think every club is tinpot despite all of them being more successful than you have ever been

andy1980
12-06-2017, 07:40 PM
You call us weird but your fans think every club is tinpot despite all of them being more successful than you have ever been

The thing is, that isn't true but you convince yourself that it is because it makes you feel better.

grand aigle
12-06-2017, 07:48 PM
The thing is, that isn't true but you convince yourself that it is because it makes you feel better.

Oh it most certainly is true, NSC has loads of people calling every club tinpot, Newcastle (far bigger club than Brighton) Leeds (far bigger club than Brighton) Nottingham Forest (far bigger club than Brighton) Palace (far bigger club than Brighton) see where this is going, andy.....No one other than Brighton call everyone else tinpot, your arrogance is incredible, specially as it has no foundation....what have you ever won? Go take a look on NSC if you dont believe me

Jim Cannon
12-06-2017, 07:53 PM

Nope I've seen continual and excessive use of the word tinpot on nsc for years

andy1980
12-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Oh it most certainly is true, NSC has loads of people calling every club tinpot, Newcastle (far bigger club than Brighton) Leeds (far bigger club than Brighton) Nottingham Forest (far bigger club than Brighton) Palace (far bigger club than Brighton) see where this is going, andy.....No one other than Brighton call everyone else tinpot, your arrogance is incredible, specially as it has no foundation....what have you ever won? Go take a look on NSC if you dont believe me
I do look on nsc and you are right. People go round calling other clubs tinpot but loads of other people don't and they don't call every club tinpot. It's you over exaggerating.

grand aigle
12-06-2017, 07:58 PM
I do look on nsc and you are right. People go round calling other clubs tinpot but loads of other people don't and they don't call every club tinpot. It's you over exaggerating.

Oh thats ok then! Are you really 37?? you post as if you are 12! Enjoy the fixture release breakfast, but dont be late for school will you

andy1980
12-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Oh thats ok then! Are you really 37?? you post as if you are 12! Enjoy the fixture release breakfast, but dont be late for school will you

And this isn't posting like a 12 year old?

grand aigle
12-06-2017, 08:49 PM
And this isn't posting like a 12 year old?

Ok I give up....talking to you is like talking to porridge!!! You carry on andy boy, come back when the mighty weeds win the Premier league next season as you surely will!!!!
You really are perfetic andy, totally perfetic!!

andy1980
12-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Ok I give up....talking to you is like talking to porridge!!! You carry on andy boy, come back when the mighty weeds win the Premier league next season as you surely will!!!!
You really are perfetic andy, totally perfetic!!

Wow now that really is a paddy like a 12 year old would have.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-06-2017, 08:57 PM

I bet your girlfriend never touched a drop when she first met you!

grand aigle
12-06-2017, 09:02 PM

Grow up you stupid idiot, you're on a rival forum, do you expect me to be nice to you when you are so very stupid?

grand aigle
12-06-2017, 09:02 PM

?????

andy1980
12-06-2017, 09:03 PM

I met her in a night club she was the cloakroom lady

Phil's Barber
13-06-2017, 08:43 AM
....and you were a podium dancer. How romantic.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-06-2017, 11:26 AM

And your point is?

andy1980
13-06-2017, 07:00 PM
And your point is?

The last bit.you guys over exaggerate then act as if it's the truth.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-06-2017, 07:08 PM
The last bit.you guys over exaggerate then act as if it's the truth.

How is someone saying 'Brightoon fans call other clubs tinpot' exaggerating? It's a statement of fact. Are you now insisting that people give a precise number of people making such statements?

If so, I hope you suitably chastise this guy for his sweeping generalisations:

It's what you guys have been saying for the last 5 or 6 years.

andy1980
13-06-2017, 07:27 PM
How is someone saying 'Brightoon fans call other clubs tinpot' exaggerating? It's a statement of fact. Are you now insisting that people give a precise number of people making such statements?

If so, I hope you suitably chastise this guy for his sweeping generalisations:

I agreed with him that Brighton fans call other teams tinpot he is making out that more do it than they do. Who do you think I meant in that phrase you guys?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-06-2017, 07:46 PM
I agreed with him that Brighton fans call other teams tinpot he is making out that more do it than they do. Who do you think I meant in that phrase you guys?

Please explain to us how 'he's' making out that more do it than they do', and not that it's you making assumptions in your own, crazed mind.

andy1980
13-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Please explain to us how 'he's' making out that more do it than they do', and not that it's you making assumptions in your own, crazed mind.

Because you conveniently left out the word loads.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-06-2017, 07:53 PM

This doesn't even make sense.

grand aigle
13-06-2017, 08:09 PM

Well andy boy, if you care to actually look at YOUR OWN CLUBS FORUM now and again you will find LOADS of idiot weeds who refer to most other clubs as tinpot.....not just one or two there's plenty. Just remember, you are allowed to post your deluded thoughts on here, whereas we Palace fans are banned from NSC for the slightest thing that may disagree with the tossers on there, like simeon, WHP Londoner etc etc. Bear that in mind andy boy when you make your rash and comical statements
Check it out andy, they're doing it now re stockdale going to Birmingham...Still he did give us a laugh with his last minute **** up that cost you lot the title!

Ash
14-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Next up for our all-conquering friends from the south coast, that household name, step forward JAMES TRIOSI (Melbourne Victory Forward for the few who wouldn't know)

Pidster
14-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Next up for our all-conquering friends from the south coast, that household name, step forward JAMES TRIOSI (Melbourne Victory Forward for the few who wouldn't know)

What the doppy saps don't realise is that expensive players demand higher wages. Their wage structure would get shot. Can you imagine "Dunky" or "Knocky" putting up with players earning far more than them. The gargoyle's folly just got much more expensive.

Popester
14-06-2017, 11:32 AM
What the doppy saps don't realise is that expensive players demand higher wages.

Surely they would take a pay cut to work for the CEO of the year and live in good old Sussex by the sea...

Chillo
14-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Surely they would take a pay cut to work for the CEO of the year and live in good old Sussex by the sea...

... but they've now missed the chance to go to the (award-winning*) breakfast of the year fixtures release?

(*I may have made this bit up)

100% Palace
14-06-2017, 11:57 AM
... but they've now missed the chance to go to the (award-winning*) breakfast of the year fixtures release?

(*I may have made this bit up)

It's a shoe in for the award............no other club is tinpot enough to enter.

Spindle
15-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Tinpot indeed.

Stellavista
15-06-2017, 06:26 PM

Did you shoot yours when you opened the fixture envelope?

Phil's Barber
15-06-2017, 06:29 PM

PARAAADE!!!

ONFG
16-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Oh dear! http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=266978

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/walrus-lol.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/18/26C2D96A00000578-3000299-Happy_as_a_clam_Something_appeared_to_have_tickled _this_happy_se-a-19_1426677712722.jpg

https://www.askideas.com/media/37/Sea-Lion-Laughing-Closeup-Face-Funny-Photo.jpg

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-06-2017, 06:05 PM
I think you might find that was tongue in cheek, if it was Bwighton fans they would actually mean it!

ONFG
16-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Of course SJ. I forgot this thing only works one way.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-06-2017, 06:18 PM

You've got it, it's taken you a while but you've got it

Jim Cannon
16-06-2017, 06:33 PM
After giving Murray away and realising that CMS was shit after spunking 3.25M on him and him leaving on a free, how long till they spunk 10M on a player, get all excited and then find out he's shit?

grand aigle
16-06-2017, 07:00 PM
I think you might find that was tongue in cheek, if it was Bwighton fans they would actually mean it!

There actually was a thread on NSC this morning about Ronaldo, so hes bound to go there isnt he?

Coastal Palace
16-06-2017, 07:02 PM

That's because you're a Brighton wanker.

matbha
16-06-2017, 08:56 PM
That's because you're a Brighton wanker.

grand aigle
16-06-2017, 09:13 PM

great comeback matthew!

matbha
16-06-2017, 09:33 PM
great comeback matthew!

Thank you sir :)

Benzhiyi
16-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Matt Ryan signed on a five-year-deal.

Significantly better keeper than Hennessey.

They've bought well so far…

therethere
17-06-2017, 01:11 AM
After giving Murray away and realising that CMS was shit after spunking 3.25M on him and him leaving on a free, how long till they spunk 10M on a player, get all excited and then find out he's shit?

After that one noticeable error of judgement which was four years ago now and plenty of excellent business in between... etc etc

more Croydon Science in action

ONFG
17-06-2017, 05:37 AM
Matt Ryan signed on a five-year-deal.

Significantly better keeper than Hennessey.

They've bought well so far…

Don't post that, the natives don't want to hear it, let's get this back on track and discuss how every single one of us BHA fans thought we were going to sign Ronaldo, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Ronundo, Roninho and that other famous South American playmaker Joniesta, who I believe has just signed a new five year deal with Palace after taking the globalling football world by storm last season while out on loan somewhere like Tiverton Town FC. You lot weren't wrong about him were you?

#Premier League Johnny

grand aigle
17-06-2017, 05:42 AM
After that one noticeable error of judgement which was four years ago now and plenty of excellent business in between... etc etc

such as?? Which world stars are you hiding at the Care in the community stadium, about to be unleashed on the football world??

therethere
17-06-2017, 11:19 PM
such as?? Which world stars are you hiding at the Care in the community stadium, about to be unleashed on the football world??

Ulloa in for 2m sold for 8m is the most obvious one.

The rest are populating the team. Mostly astute bits of business - quality players coming in for reasonable fees. You can tell because we got promoted with them, and there aren't any other sticks for you lot to beat us with. In this matter at least.

CMS the one bit of "overexcited" business which I think we can put down to Poyet's diva side. We had the perfect system for Murray - not CMS by any real stretch, you aren't wrong about that.

Jim Cannon
18-06-2017, 12:01 AM

Murray joined Palace a lot more than 4 years ago

therethere
18-06-2017, 12:33 AM
2011 :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8

grand aigle
18-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Ulloa in for 2m sold for 8m is the most obvious one.

The rest are populating the team. Mostly astute bits of business - quality players coming in for reasonable fees. You can tell because we got promoted with them, and there aren't any other sticks for you lot to beat us with. In this matter at least.

CMS the one bit of "overexcited" business which I think we can put down to Poyet's diva side. We had the perfect system for Murray - not CMS by any real stretch, you aren't wrong about that.

Read it again I said world class stars....Ulloa world class?? Dont think so!

matbha
18-06-2017, 08:07 AM

And who do you have that's world class ?

grand aigle
18-06-2017, 08:12 AM

Benteke? However, the point was that we dont keep going on about shit like you do! And anyone suggesting Ulloa as world class is beyond stupid!! FFS he cant even get in the Leicester team on a regular basis......so are you theretherethere as well as matthewbha??

elgrande
18-06-2017, 08:13 AM

Benteke, Cabaye...and of course wilf.....how about you...your turn!!

matbha
18-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Benteke, Cabaye...and of course wilf.....how about you...your turn!!

You keep dreaming
:hi:

elgrande
18-06-2017, 08:33 AM
You keep dreaming

Ha ha,you're the one who is dreaming....oh shit I forgot....you have dunk..

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-06-2017, 08:33 AM
You keep dreaming

To be fair you have Bruno, Bong, Kayal, Stephens and Baldock. There is no way we can compete with those global superstars

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-06-2017, 08:36 AM
There isn't a Premier League team who isn't cacking themselves at the prospect of facing Brighton next season, and with good reason with those ballers in their ranks

grand aigle
18-06-2017, 08:41 AM
You keep dreaming

I almost feel sorry for you, living in your own little weed bubble....you have a major shock coming to you next season, Man City first.....I reckon 0-4 so a wonderful start, then it will just get worse for you.....maybe you will get 20 points!

CharlieCPFC
18-06-2017, 08:47 AM

People define world class at different measurements. You've never seen the elite of domestic Football on a regular basis so you ain't one to judge. But it's a fact that Benteke, Zaha and Cabaye have all reached top standards at this level.

You seem to be going about your business in an astute manner, granted. But you'd by lying to yourselves if you've watched more than a few YouTube clips of those signings. Whether or not they'll truly cut it at this level remains to be seen. And for the record you should know only know too well at what Joniesta is capable of on his day when he run you lot all over the shop in the 3-1 win for us. The blokes been unlucky with injuries.

Penstone Eagle
18-06-2017, 09:06 AM

Idiot.

Jim Cannon
18-06-2017, 09:15 AM
You keep dreaming

Have you got any players that have proved themselves in the Premier League on a consistent basis? Nope. You can't admit to yourself Zaha is way better than anyone you have as are Benteke and Cabaye. You can bang on about Knockaert all day but until he has proved he can do it in the Prem I should wait and see

Eagleinsussex
18-06-2017, 09:17 AM
You keep dreaming

So after the Weeds get promotion, you'd think Stockdale would relish the thought of playing in the Premier League, but the thought of playing for Birmingham in the Championship was a bigger draw. I suppose I can see where he is coming from, a much bigger and successful club with better long term prospects, so fair play to him.

Phil's Barber
18-06-2017, 09:40 AM
So after the Weeds get promotion, you'd think Stockdale would relish the thought of playing in the Premier League, but the thought of playing for Birmingham in the Championship was a bigger draw. I suppose I can see where he is coming from, a much bigger and successful club with better long term prospects, so fair play to him.

Possibly the draw of playing in front of passionate supporters instead of the quiche nibbling spectators at the Amex.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Joking aside, it seems that Stockdale had been told or figured out they'd be bringing in a new number one and he didn't fancy a battle for the shirt. NHS probably expected another PL club to come in for him, but it didn't happen.

The only confusing thing about tall this is why the rest of the team aren't aware that they too, will need to be replaced.

Jim Cannon
18-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Joking aside, it seems that Stockdale had been told or figured out they'd be bringing in a new number one and he didn't fancy a battle for the shirt. NHS probably expected another PL club to come in for him, but it didn't happen.

The only confusing thing about tall this is why the rest of the team aren't aware that they too, will need to be replaced.

I think they should reward the legends that got them promoted being given the chance to play in the top flight, and hope they replace nobody

matbha
18-06-2017, 10:02 AM

Or the fact we didn't want to pay 65 grand a week

matbha
18-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Have you got any players that have proved themselves in the Premier League on a consistent basis? Nope. You can't admit to yourself Zaha is way better than anyone you have as are Benteke and Cabaye. You can bang on about Knockaert all day but until he has proved he can do it in the Prem I should wait and see

Zaha is very good as is benteke ,but we are a good team and have a match winner ,you have plenty of match winners but don't play well as a team

matbha
18-06-2017, 10:12 AM
People define world class at different measurements. You've never seen the elite of domestic Football on a regular basis so you ain't one to judge. But it's a fact that Benteke, Zaha and Cabaye have all reached top standards at this level.

You seem to be going about your business in an astute manner, granted. But you'd by lying to yourselves if you've watched more than a few YouTube clips of those signings. Whether or not they'll truly cut it at this level remains to be seen. And for the record you should know only know too well at what Joniesta is capable of on his day when he run you lot all over the shop in the 3-1 win for us. The blokes been unlucky with injuries.

1 day a season ,why he has had a new contract is weird not a prem player

Jim Cannon
18-06-2017, 10:14 AM
Zaha is very good as is benteke ,but we are a good team and have a match winner ,you have plenty of match winners but don't play well as a team

We played well as a team under Allardyce once he got his methods in place, it was Pardew that took something that wasn't broken and smashed it to pieces. Your match winner as you call him needs to prove he is as effective against Prem defences as he was in the championship. Leicester decided they didn't need him and nobody else came in, maybe they made a mistake, and maybr they didn't

matbha
18-06-2017, 10:36 AM
We played well as a team under Allardyce once he got his methods in place, it was Pardew that took something that wasn't broken and smashed it to pieces. Your match winner as you call him needs to prove he is as effective against Prem defences as he was in the championship. Leicester decided they didn't need him and nobody else came in, maybe they made a mistake, and maybr they didn't

Know one knows how we will get on ,we may survive or crash and burn as you say AK is unproven at this level as is most of our team ,but so were you when you went up but you did well

therethere
18-06-2017, 11:49 AM

I don't know how we jumped from general defence of our recruitment to a need to prove it has upturned World Class quality?

I mean crumbs isn't that once a generation anyway? Like Everton and Rooney except people would still argue he isn't / wasn't quite :bash:

thereichstuff
18-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Is mat a little bit obsessed ? Like botty !

CharlieCPFC
18-06-2017, 01:27 PM
1 day a season ,why he has had a new contract is weird not a prem player

If you're talking about Williams then for once and it'll only be once I agree with you. It's of course been offered on sentimentality and not a decision I agree with, but if he strengthens himself and gets back to full fitness he's definitely a player who on his day could still go far. It's unlikely but there's the slimmest of chances he could still be important for us. Particularly when in the center of the park we're quite light at the moment.

grand aigle
18-06-2017, 02:01 PM
I don't know how we jumped from general defence of our recruitment to a need to prove it has upturned World Class quality?

I mean crumbs isn't that once a generation anyway? Like Everton and Rooney except people would still argue he isn't / wasn't quite :bash:

I merely asked who amongst your galaxy of stars was world class (Ill even allow you England class) ? The answer is actually NO ONE....whereas we have several players who are arguably world class ( or have been) Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha to name three....one of you said something about Ulloa bought for 2m sold for 8m (when he realised bHA were going nowhere) I just queried if he was world class..(he's not) after all what does 8million buy these days??

matbha
18-06-2017, 02:46 PM
I merely asked who amongst your galaxy of stars was world class (Ill even allow you England class) ? The answer is actually NO ONE....whereas we have several players who are arguably world class ( or have been) Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha to name three....one of you said something about Ulloa bought for 2m sold for 8m (when he realised bHA were going nowhere) I just queried if he was world class..(he's not) after all what does 8million buy these days??

None of our players are world class ,Cabaye was 5 years ago Zaha is a good prem player not world class

grand aigle
18-06-2017, 03:07 PM
None of our players are world class ,Cabaye was 5 years ago Zaha is a good prem player not world class yet

EFA
Strangely Most weeds wouldn't have Zaha in their team, preferring Buckley or Kaz.! Well according to the morons on NSC that is!

CP-RJW
18-06-2017, 03:16 PM
World class=Good enough to start for any team in world football. In the Prem: De Gea, Courtois, Lloris, Alderwield, Vertonghen, David Luiz, Koscielny, De Bruyne, Silva, Pogba, Eriksen, Coutinho, Kante, Ozil, Sanchez, Hazard, Aguero, Ibrahimovic. Benteke and Cabaye never were and never will be world class, Zaha could be if he keeps improving. I'll be shocked if Brighton ever have a world class player though.

Jim Cannon
18-06-2017, 03:25 PM
EFA
Strangely Most weeds wouldn't have Zaha in their team, preferring Buckley or Kaz.! Well according to the morons on NSC that is!

Well they could easily get Buckley back:D

matbha
18-06-2017, 03:27 PM
World class=Good enough to start for any team in world football. In the Prem: De Gea, Courtois, Lloris, Alderwield, Vertonghen, David Luiz, Koscielny, De Bruyne, Silva, Pogba, Eriksen, Coutinho, Kante, Ozil, Sanchez, Hazard, Aguero, Ibrahimovic. Benteke and Cabaye never were and never will be world class, Zaha could be if he keeps improving. I'll be shocked if Brighton ever have a world class player though.

Who knows what could happen in the future and if we stay up ,Vicente was world class a few years back and we got to see glimpses of his supreme talent just a few years to late

Spiderman
18-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Who knows what could happen in the future and if we stay up ,Vicente was world class a few years back and we got to see glimpses of his supreme talent just a few years to late

Is that when he won the ballon d'or:D He has never been world class, you really are in for a shock next season

matbha
18-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Is that when he won the ballon d'or:D He has never been world class, you really are in for a shock next season

Vicente was world class all day long

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-06-2017, 04:00 PM

:D Bwighton fans you've got to love em! :D

Penstone Eagle
18-06-2017, 04:23 PM

In what division? Please remind me.

Spiderman
18-06-2017, 04:41 PM

As i said you are in for a big shock. World class ffs:jerkit:

hdeagle
18-06-2017, 04:57 PM
Very few Brighton players would get into the Palace team which shows that Palace have a far stronger team than them but then we should have as Palace know what it takes to field a team able to compete in the Premier League which is why we have stayed up for the past 4 seasons and are looking forward to a fifth.

COYP

Phil's Barber
18-06-2017, 05:00 PM

:D:D:D

RazorsEdge
18-06-2017, 05:25 PM
I almost feel sorry for you, living in your own little weed bubble....you have a major shock coming to you next season, Man City first.....I reckon 0-4 so a wonderful start, then it will just get worse for you.....maybe you will get 20 points!

20 points.....you been generous GA :)

When the weeds eventually get '3' points, I reckon there will be a open top bus parade to celebrate that.....

CharlieCPFC
18-06-2017, 05:42 PM

Jesus Christ, that's why he was plying his trade in the Championship in his early thirties :rolleyes:

grand aigle
18-06-2017, 05:57 PM

world class sicknote!! How many full games did he actually play??

Jim Cannon
18-06-2017, 05:59 PM

That will be why he was an integral part in Spain's 2 European Championships and World Cup glory.

Eh? You say didn't feature?