PDA

View Full Version : Palace 332 Brighton 0

hdeagle
16-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Here is Palace and Brighton's comparative Premier League points total :

Palace have so far accumulated 332 points and counting in Premier League games

Brighton have won 0 points in Premier League games.

It will be a very long time, if ever for Brighton to earn bragging rights over Palace.

Keep minding that gap.

COYP

Del Fenner
16-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Brighton's PL win ratio has a DIVIDE BY ZERO error in it.

wehatepalace
16-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Here is Palace and Brighton's comparative Premier League points total :

Palace have so far accumulated 332 points and counting in Premier League games

Brighton have won 0 points in Premier League games.

It will be a very long time, if ever for Brighton to earn bragging rights over Palace.

Keep minding that gap.

COYP

Selective stats trying to cling on to a false sense of superiority.

crystal 'cheating, wiping out debts x2 to gain unfair advantage' Palace 2 - Brighton and Hove Albion 0.
Crystal 'poorly supported' empty championship seats Palace 7000 - Brighton and Hove Albion - 0 :hi:

Mind the gap indeed

Nth Kent Eagle
16-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Between the 1997-98 and 2009-10 seasons how many home attendences did Brighton have that were higher than the lowest single Palace home league crowd during that period?

old git
16-05-2017, 03:09 PM
Between the 1997-98 and 2009-10 seasons how many home attendences did Brighton have that were higher than the lowest single Palace home league crowd during that period?

Oh come on that isn't fair.Sometimes it rained.:frown:
And the 20k queuing outside the withdean.
You could probably include the rest of the 90's in that stat actually.

wehatepalace
16-05-2017, 03:55 PM

and why was that? could it be because someone stole all our assets and we paid the highest price :sob:, could it be because you twice stole other peoples assets and paid no price :veryangry..... or maybe its a bit of both behind the ridiculously unqualified statement :hi:

thereichstuff
16-05-2017, 03:57 PM
and why was that? could it be because someone stole all our assets and we paid the highest price :sob:, could it be because you twice stole other peoples assets and paid no price :veryangry..... or maybe its a bit of both behind the ridiculously unqualified statement :hi:

Can't you handle FACTS now ?

Payney
16-05-2017, 03:58 PM

crystal 'cheating, wiping out debts x2 to gain unfair advantage' Palace 2 - Brighton and Hove Albion 0.
Crystal 'poorly supported' empty championship seats Palace 7000 - Brighton and Hove Albion - 0 :hi:

Mind the gap indeed

I dug the stats up once for the gimps on NSC, Bwighton have only had bigger average crowds than Palace for something like 19 seasons over the history of the two clubs. Mind the gap indeed prat.

Whilst you are here, you never did reply to my request regarding if BHAFC paid all their debtors in full during the 90s? Found an answer yet?

wehatepalace
16-05-2017, 04:09 PM
I dug the stats up once for the gimps on NSC, Bwighton have only had bigger average crowds than Palace for something like 19 seasons over the history of the two clubs. Mind the gap indeed prat.

Well you havent the last few seasons have you now, nor will you anytime soon. Youre recent history proves you're now a max 17k club + fairweather PL plastics. Thank goodness for the latest relegation houdini act, wouldnt want to lose the 8k transients which history also proves you will if/when you go down.

Mind the gap indeed prat :D

Maiden Eagle
16-05-2017, 04:11 PM

What ******* assets !! You were stony broke skint ! You even ticked me off in a post for not realising some of the Gallstone Ground was closed because you didn't have the funds to put it right.
Anyway all this boo hoo about Archer - Did no one at your Club realise he was such a chancer ? Had they heard of due diligence checks ?

Payney
16-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Well you havent the last few seasons have you now, nor will you anytime soon. Youre recent history proves you're now a max 17k club + fairweather PL plastics. Thank goodness for the latest relegation houdini act, wouldnt want to lose the 8k transients which history also proves you will if/when you go down.

Ah yes football history only starter when Bloom arrived and started throwing money at you lot. :D Lets now forget the past few decades when you were utterly shite and had shit support.

I will ask again...
Whilst you are here, you never did reply to my request regarding if BHAFC paid all their debtors in full during the 90s? Found an answer yet?

Eagleinsussex
16-05-2017, 04:41 PM

'Fairweather' plastics, oh the irony....

SeanPalace84
16-05-2017, 04:46 PM
ONCE AGAIN WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT ATTENDANCES

I COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING ****.

Only Brighton fans mention It, other teams are not that sad.

Wibble Wobble
16-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Years spent in the top flight in the last 4 seasons.
Crystal Palace - 4

Years spent in the top flight in their entire history.
Brighton - 4

Who gives a shit about attendances?

Blind_Eagle
16-05-2017, 05:16 PM

You do realise that we did have one of our assets stolen?

Our fekkin ground, that's what.

Do you hear us bleating about it all the time like Brighton? :clown:

Phil's Barber
16-05-2017, 05:24 PM

:sob: :sob: :sob:

spt1978
16-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Stadiums lost without a fight - Brighton 1 Palace 0

thereichstuff
16-05-2017, 05:48 PM
They just didn't care , not proper football fans you see .

elgrande
16-05-2017, 05:50 PM

Mind the gap indeed

Oh look the Falmer ****wit is back.....go away little man.

You are just that shower of shit that you support (well your second team),a complete nonentity.

Look at our attendence are we a big club...erm no you are not never have been never will be..
And now lots of other clubs are beginning to you lot for what you are nothing.

stumpy feelers
16-05-2017, 05:57 PM

Mind the gap indeed

We are superior on the pitch. Absolutely no contest. You'll find out muppet.

New LP
16-05-2017, 06:48 PM

It's great trolling and for a wind up but a load of nonsense and completely hypocritical from a Brighton fan. Well either a wind up or you are utterly deluded.

Yes we have some fairweather fans who only go in the Premier League, most clubs of our size do. But you are a club who couldn't fill a 7000 capacity ground for 2 decades when the future of your club hung in the balance. I repeat for clarity a 7000, not 17000 capacity ground.

Then you talk about 'fairweather' and 'plastics'! Is this meant ironically? Is there a club more fairweather and plastic than Brighton in the country with your current ground full of Johnny Come Lately plastics? From sub 7000 to 28000 in a few years! And you seriously talk about plastics? Many of your 'fans' support Brighton as a second team as well as Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U. So in a way they are doubly plastic! Yes we have a hardcore fanbase and a more fairweather set of fans, but they are all Palace fans. Which is a start!

I know you have nothing really to argue against us in terms of the actual football. But it's crazy that you seriously want to talk about fan loyalty and attendances as if this is your trump card. These things are your biggest embarrassment.

old git
16-05-2017, 07:04 PM
It's great trolling and for a wind up but a load of nonsense and completely hypocritical from a Brighton fan. Well either a wind up or you are utterly deluded.

Yes we have some fairweather fans who only go in the Premier League, most clubs of our size do. But you are a club who couldn't fill a 7000 capacity ground for 2 decades when the future of your club hung in the balance. I repeat for clarity a 7000, not 17000 capacity ground.

Then you talk about 'fairweather' and 'plastics'! Is this meant ironically? Is there a club more fairweather and plastic than Brighton in the country with your current ground full of Johnny Come Lately plastics? From sub 7000 to 28000 in a few years! And you seriously talk about plastics? Many of your 'fans' support Brighton as a second team as well as Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U. So in a way they are doubly plastic! Yes we have a hardcore fanbase and a more fairweather set of fans, but they are all Palace fans. Which is a start!

I know you have nothing really to argue against us in terms of the actual football. But it's crazy that you seriously want to talk about fan loyalty and attendances as if this is your trump card. These things are your biggest embarrassment.
Remember their crowds went down to 3 -4K when they were at the goldstone.
I await the 'Archer was a bit nasty ' excuses.:jerkit:

matbha
16-05-2017, 07:07 PM

They just don't get it pal ,it wont change

New LP
16-05-2017, 07:10 PM
Remember their crowds went down to 3 -4K when they were at the goldstone.

I await the 'Archer was a bit nasty ' excuses.:jerkit:

The thing is none of them were there were they?

And no amount of rent a fans, half and half scalfs and clackers will change that.

New LP
16-05-2017, 07:14 PM
We are superior on the pitch. Absolutely no contest. You'll find out muppet.

Which is why they can't talk about it and have to talk about other things which make them look silly anyway.

old git
16-05-2017, 07:14 PM
They just don't get it pal ,it wont change

Because it is all made up bollocks.

matbha
16-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Because it is all made up bollocks.

Whatever :jerkit:

old git
16-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Whatever :jerkit:

That is the attitude that ended up with you prostituting yourself around various grounds.

hdeagle
16-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Not one Brighton fan has posted anything of any relevance to my original post which was clearly highlighting that on the pitch Palace have had the upper hand and will hold the upper hand over Brighton for years to come.

This thread was never about which team has the most plastics which Brighton win hands down.

COYP

andyocpfc
16-05-2017, 07:40 PM
ONCE AGAIN WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT ATTENDANCES

I COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING ****.

Only Brighton fans mention It, other teams are not that sad.

I agree. It seems to be a thing these days. Look at all the things on social media with Man City having gaps spaces free in their stands and Arsenal to a degree. I don't get it at all. It's like children arguing that they have more friends than another child. All I'm interested in is how our team performs and for that reason alone, we are far superior to Brighton in recent years both against each other and overall.

Maiden Eagle
16-05-2017, 07:41 PM
Not one Brighton fan has posted anything of any relevance to my original post which was clearly highlighting that on the pitch Palace have had the upper hand and will hold the upper hand over Brighton for years to come.

This thread was never about which team has the most plastics which Brighton win hands down.

COYP

TBF MatBHA is the only one around and he is clearly very thick:clown:

hdeagle
16-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Palace are currently ranked 139 in the World's Football Club rankings and 12th in England.

Brighton do not even feature in either listing which is not surprising.

http://footballdatabase.com/clubs-ranking/crystal-palace

Mind the gap

COYP

ONFG
16-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Palace are currently ranked 139 in the World's Football Club rankings and 12th in England.

Mind the gap

COYP

Top bombing hd! You squeezed in above Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba FC by one place. How the fu ck did you manage that!?

hdeagle
16-05-2017, 08:00 PM
I would like to add that the ranking table in my previous post does not include Brighton in the top 2,314 teams of world football.

A table where Palace are ranked 139th and 12th in England.

COYP

Phil's Barber
16-05-2017, 08:01 PM

Mind the gap

COYP

It's a shame they don't feature, they could have had a PAWADE!!!!

hdeagle
16-05-2017, 08:04 PM
For comparison Aston Villa are ranked 848th in the ranking table and 35th in England.

COYP

ONFG
16-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Years spent in the top flight in the last 4 seasons.
Crystal Palace - 4

Years spent in the top flight in their entire history.
Brighton - 4

Who gives a shit about attendances?

Absolutely Wobble, who gives a flyer about attendances, it's getting your club's name engraved on one of the big four domestic trophies that counts, and you almost managed it last year. Never mind eh. Chin chin
:p

https://www.safefootballtickets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/charity-shield.png

Phil's Barber
16-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Absolutely Wobble, who gives a flyer about attendances, it's getting your club's name engraved on one of the big four domestic trophies that counts, and you almost managed it last year. Never mind eh. Chin chin

https://www.safefootballtickets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/charity-shield.png

Good one. It must have been an amazing day. Did you go?

Maiden Eagle
16-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Top bombing hd! You squeezed in above Godoy Cruz Antonio Tomba FC by one place. How the fu ck did you manage that!?

Whereas your lot haven't even beaten Whitehawk

Maiden Eagle
16-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Good one. It must have been an amazing day. Did you go?

No, but his great, great, great Grandad did.

Eagleinsussex
16-05-2017, 08:39 PM

Charity Shield....big domestic trophy.....mmmm.....that's new Lol

grand aigle
16-05-2017, 09:52 PM
No, but his great, great, great Grandad did.

It was in 1910...93 years ago....they've won sweet fa ever since! Major trophy ?? hahahah!! sad deluded twats! The Premier league big teams must be shitting themselves at the very idea of having to face the mighty BHAFC.

Wibble Wobble
16-05-2017, 09:55 PM

I would put the second tier title above a glorified pre-season friendly and you almost managed it this year. (We've won it twice by the way.) Never mind eh. Chin chin :p

passion4palace
16-05-2017, 10:06 PM

Mind the gap indeed

Problem is, neither of those will keep you in the PL

Blind_Eagle
16-05-2017, 10:32 PM

Weren't Brighton Southern League champions that year?

Not even part of the football league at the time.

I'm amazed none of their fans have actually realised that they were giant slayers that day. If they had we'd never hear the end of it.

Blind_Eagle
16-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Weren't Brighton Southern League champions that year?

Not even part of the football league at the time.

I'm amazed none of their fans have actually realised that they were giant slayers that day. If they had we'd never hear the end of it.

Oh shit, what have I just done.

hdeagle
17-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Palace have won the richest prize in football 4 times, the Play-Off Final to the riches of the top division.

Crystal Palace's Championship playoff triumph in 2013 made them the first team to reach the top flight of English football as playoff winners on four occasions.

Please remind me of Brighton's stunning record in the Play-Offs of never having won a single Semi Final leg let alone even making it to the final.

COYP

andy1980
17-05-2017, 06:48 AM

COYP
I will address this. The answer is yes you have a far superior team to us on the pitch. That is because we have done things differently. Every season I hear about how you are going to progress in the premier league but so far you have always stuggled.

To say you will be superior on the pitch for years to come Couldbe true but might not be. If Brighton had a great season and finished 8th and again you survived with 2 games to go then to say you have the upper hand wouldbe pushing it a little bit. It's going to be an interesting season.

On a side note forget about how you feel we done it but the intresting thing now is we are swapping our club building. You are now going to redevelop your stadium and training ground and it looks like going for a cat 1 youth academy next summer.

In a few years time it will be interesting to see who built the club up best and most efficient.

Maiden Eagle
17-05-2017, 07:05 AM
Every season I hear about how you are going to progress in the premier league but so far you have always stuggled.

When have we said this ! The Club or the fans. We are just grateful to be in the Premier League. Yes, any Club wants to improve but we are realistic.

13/14 11th
14/15 10th - An improvement
15/16 15th - But we did get to the FA Cup Final
16/17 13th - ATM, despite an admittedly poor season but could improve on
15/16 position depending on last day results.

Considering when we went up, everybody thought we would be absolute cannon fodder for all the other prem Clubs and despite a couple of Managers abruptly walking out on us, to be looking forward to our 5th successive season in the Prem, is pretty damn good.

andy1980
17-05-2017, 07:17 AM
When have we said this ! The Club or the fans. We are just grateful to be in the Premier League. Yes, any Club wants to improve but we are realistic.

13/14 11th
14/15 10th - An improvement
15/16 15th - But we did get to the FA Cup Final
16/17 13th - ATM, despite an admittedly poor season but could improve on
15/16 position depending on last day results.

Considering when we went up, everybody thought we would be absolute cannon fodder for all the other prem Clubs and despite a couple of Managers abruptly walking out on us, to be looking forward to our 5th successive season in the Prem, is pretty damn good.
I agree you should be proud of what you have done in the last 4 seasons. But to deny that palace fans weren't talking about top 10 or Europe this season would be lieing and considering you confirmed safety on Sunday.. has there really been progress on the pitch?

Maiden Eagle
17-05-2017, 07:24 AM
I agree you should be proud of what you have done in the last 4 seasons. But to deny that palace fans weren't talking about top 10 or Europe this season would be lieing and considering you confirmed safety on Sunday.. has there really been progress on the pitch?

Some were optimistic, but I think most hoped for a mid table finish, at best (and we could be not far off that after Sunday, maybe not). Personally, I always think the sooner we get to 36/38 pts the better !

And yes, considering the players we signed, this season has been disappointing, but we have still survived reasonably comfortably, considering in mid Feb, virtually everyone had written us off.

grand aigle
17-05-2017, 07:33 AM

Ahhh man have you got a shock coming to you and your team??? Do you deny that weed fans were saying (some of them) that you will be as big as Real Madrid and your aim is a top 6 finish next season??? Cant be arsed to go on nsc and find the thread but it is (or was) there.....Mind you Bozza :jerkit: has probably removed it by now

PS considering you were 7 points in front, has there really been any progress on the pitch, seeing that you only finished 2nd....choked again?
PPS. come back and gloat when your shower of shit finishes higher than our best finish in the last 4 years, until then just keep on providing your comedy posts
anyway shouldnt you be at work??

andy1980
17-05-2017, 07:51 AM
Some were optimistic, but I think most hoped for a mid table finish, at best (and we could be not far off that after Sunday, maybe not). Personally, I always think the sooner we get to 36/38 pts the better !

And yes, considering the players we signed, this season has been disappointing, but we have still survived reasonably comfortably, considering in mid Feb, virtually everyone had written us off.
That's sort of my point. One of your fans say that they will be more superior to us for many years to come yet no one can see what next season brings never mind years to come. It's not only about the player's you buy it's about how the team works together. Iam sure that at least next season you are going to have better individual players but will you have a better team?who knows.

People talk about how allaDyce will progress you but he spent about 86 million and finished 17th last season with Sunderland. Things are far from certain in football.

andy1980
17-05-2017, 07:58 AM
Ahhh man have you got a shock coming to you and your team??? Do you deny that weed fans were saying (some of them) that you will be as big as Real Madrid and your aim is a top 6 finish next season??? Cant be arsed to go on nsc and find the thread but it is (or was) there.....Mind you Bozza :jerkit: has probably removed it by now

PS considering you were 7 points in front, has there really been any progress on the pitch, seeing that you only finished 2nd....choked again?
PPS. come back and gloat when your shower of shit finishes higher than our best finish in the last 4 years, until then just keep on providing your comedy posts
anyway shouldnt you be at work??
I hope I'm shocked. I think we are more than likely going to be relegated and at best finish 4thfrom bottom. I haven't seen Brighton fans say we will be as big as real Madrid or finish 6 but either they were kidding being sarcastic or delusional. I bet it was may be 1or 2 that you are quoting and ignoring the Brighton fans who laughed at them.

grand aigle
17-05-2017, 08:30 AM
I hope I'm shocked. I think we are more than likely going to be relegated and at best finish 4thfrom bottom. I haven't seen Brighton fans say we will be as big as real Madrid or finish 6 but either they were kidding being sarcastic or delusional. I bet it was may be 1or 2 that you are quoting and ignoring the Brighton fans who laughed at them.

Maybe you should look on nsc....it was there! Bozza has probably deleted it now....however you are accusing us of exactly what you are doing....many people on here warned about not getting to cocky, and expecting european football....but you ignore that! Top 6 finish quote was 3 days ago, along with another post trying to find the odds for weeds to win the title next year....ffs you couldnt even win the championship when 7 points clear with 4 games left!!
The word in bold describes you lot perfectly.....
Anyway andy you probably should be at work now its 9.30:wallbash::wallbash:

hdeagle
17-05-2017, 08:31 AM
Just wait until Brighton encounter the big club bias factor in the Premier League which is literally one rule for them or in some cases playing to the rules is simply forgotten.

Palace should have had at least another 10-15 points but blatantly poor decisions by officials are simply ignored with the culprits facing little or no retribution as the rules stand as officials are currently untouchable.

This is not sour grapes but truthfully it is very rare that a big decision will be awarded to you in a match involving the big clubs and in some cases they are allowed to cynically foul repeatedly without the offender being sent off and eventually these fouls take their toll on the player and they pick up an injury.

No wonder the Premier League is opposing the introduction of video refs as it will show up just how bad some of these officials are.

Welcome to the Premier League where the odds are stacked against you when you play certain clubs.

Under these circumstances Palace surviving as a Premier League club is no mean feat.

COYP

andy1980
17-05-2017, 08:41 AM
Maybe you should look on nsc....it was there! Bozza has probably deleted it now....however you are accusing us of exactly what you are doing....many people on here warned about not getting to cocky, and expecting european football....but you ignore that! Top 6 finish quote was 3 days ago, along with another post trying to find the odds for weeds to win the title next year....ffs you couldnt even win the championship when 7 points clear with 4 games left!!
The word in bold describes you lot perfectly.....
Anyway andy you probably should be at work now its 9.30:wallbash::wallbash:

What nut case goes to work on he's week of? The whole point of what I wrote was to show that both Brighton and palace fans do the same thing so we agree 😎

grand aigle
17-05-2017, 08:49 AM
What nut case goes to work on he's week of? The whole point of what I wrote was to show that both Brighton and palace fans do the same thing so we agree 😎

Oh silly me not knowing you have a week off! FFS talking to you is like talking to porridge.....His week off!
So you have a week off and here you are pontificating about how brighton do things the right way and everyone else cheats......classy andy, very classy....lets see just how you get on next season, if you finish 4th from bottom that will be a miracle...

PS I dont agree with you at all...

andy1980
17-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Oh silly me not knowing you have a week off! FFS talking to you is like talking to porridge.....His week off!
So you have a week off and here you are pontificating about how brighton do things the right way and everyone else cheats......classy andy, very classy....lets see just how you get on next season, if you finish 4th from bottom that will be a miracle...

PS I dont agree with you at all...
Ok if you say so I don't need to do anything till 2 so have some spare time :p

wehatepalace
17-05-2017, 09:15 AM
Under these circumstances Palace surviving as a Premier League club is no mean feat.

I'd have to agree......... and considering the very poor fanbases and relative sizes, both Palace and Bournemouth have shown, that small clubs can punch well above their weight.

thereichstuff
17-05-2017, 09:16 AM
A week off to do things with the family yet he decides to spend the week on here :supergrin: you really couldn't make it up .

thereichstuff
17-05-2017, 09:19 AM
I'd have to agree......... and considering the very poor fanbases and relative sizes, both Palace and Bournemouth have shown, that small clubs can punch well above their weight.

You'll have no worries then .

hdeagle
17-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Palace do not have a poor fanbase and now have a waiting list for season tickets.

Brighton in spite of quoting these almost capacity crowds seem to have loads of empty seats when you see televised matches at the Amex.

Surely the fans with these seats cannot all be on holiday for most games.

COYP

Ash
17-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Palace 16/17, shopping at Liverpool, Chelsea, Marseille

Brighton, shopping at Rotherham, Fleetwood, Burton Albion

hdeagle
17-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Being a London club means they compete against a number of other local clubs for the attention of supporters but the club does have a recognisably large catchment area of 900,000.

So much for the Brighton myth of Palace having a small fanbase.

Palace also have a growing worldwide fanbase and this has been fuelled by playing overseas in pre-season as well as fans now living abroad spreading the word.

Palace now have supporters groups in many countries and are now well on the way to becoming an established Premier League club.

With plans for growth of our infrastructure including a Grade One Academy and increasing Selhurst Park's capacity to over 40,000, Palace are growing steadily and are set to leave Brighton trailing behind both on and off of the pitch.

COYP

grand aigle
17-05-2017, 10:19 AM

:jerkit::jerkit::wallbash::wallbash:

Phil's Barber
17-05-2017, 10:50 AM

Brighton's six years in the championship is testament to that.

smileysmith
17-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Not sure why Brighton fans keep trying really.

Don't they understand, their rivalry with us is nothing but pain for them and hilarity for us.

There is nothing else.

thereichstuff
17-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Not sure why Brighton fans keep trying really.

Don't they understand, their rivalry with is is nothing but pain for them and hilarity for us.

There is nothing else.

It's always the same when they reach our level . They big themselves up show abit of bravado but ultimately fail and drop away again to their true level . It will be the same again next season .

wehatepalace
17-05-2017, 11:34 AM
It's always the same when they reach our level . They big themselves up show abit of bravado but ultimately fail and drop away again to their true level . It will be the same again next season .

You're punching way above your natural level, you've done well treading water, and to keep your head above the water line so long and not drown. I don't underestimate how tough it must be for you, being that far out of your depth. Congratulations are in order for clinging on so long ;)

grand aigle
17-05-2017, 11:37 AM
You're punching way above your natural level, you've done well treading water, and to keep your head above the water line so long and not drown. I don't underestimate how tough it must be for you, being that far out of your depth. Congratulations are in order for clinging on so long ;)

This post will be bumped next season when weeds are so far out of their depth!!

thereichstuff
17-05-2017, 11:41 AM

I'm looking forward to see how you do botty :)

Maiden Eagle
17-05-2017, 11:54 AM

Thanks

Whereas a 'big' Club like Brighton have been floundering in the C'Ship, until now (and still couldn't clinch the C'Ship, yet felt the need to celebrate with an open top parade).

I suppose it goes to show that 'big' clubs can underachieve for years and years.

Blind_Eagle
17-05-2017, 12:20 PM

How about this gem, not 'will we finish above the relegation places?' But 'which three teams will we finish above'?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?352295-Which-3-teams-will-we-finish-above-next-season

And you wonder why fans of other teams accuse you of being deluded.

eagle mart
17-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks

I suppose it goes to show that 'big' clubs can underachieve for years and years.

Span centuries, even.

elgrande
17-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Palace have won the richest prize in football 4 times, the Play-Off Final to the riches of the top division.

Crystal Palace's Championship playoff triumph in 2013 made them the first team to reach the top flight of English football as playoff winners on four occasions.

Please remind me of Brighton's stunning record in the Play-Offs of never having won a single Semi Final leg let alone even making it to the final.

COYP

And the only club to do it at four separate locations.

Moose
17-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Palace also have a growing worldwide fanbase and this has been fuelled by playing overseas in pre-season as well as fans now living abroad spreading the word.

Palace now have supporters groups in many countries and are now well on the way to becoming an established Premier League club.

COYP

You've got to admit though, we've got a lot of catching up to do in Uganda.

Phil's Barber
17-05-2017, 01:54 PM
You've got to admit though, we've got a lot of catching up to do in Uganda.

Yep, Brighton have that one sewn up since their amazing atmosphere in the draw against SWFC had the whole nation gripped.

Ash
17-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Yep, Brighton have that one sewn up since their amazing atmosphere in the draw against SWFC had the whole nation gripped.

Ah yes. That FEROCIOUS atmosphere causing a pub full of Ugandans to look on OPEN-MOUTHED in awe?

old git
17-05-2017, 03:17 PM
The parade was televised live in Uganda. Just a few of the fans watching a public screening.

https://www.redpepper.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/uganda-cranes.jpgAh yes. That FEROCIOUS atmosphere causing a pub full of Ugandans to look on OPEN-MOUTHED in awe?

smileysmith
17-05-2017, 03:23 PM
^ Less Chelsea shirts in that crowd than at the Amex on a home game day.

wehatepalace
17-05-2017, 03:54 PM
^ Less Chelsea shirts in that crowd than at the Amex on a home game day.

The new premier league home shirt is a bit of marketing genius on the back to reflect our home fans, just like at 80 mins.......they're going to walk out the door.

It's a quarter genuine Brighton (cover the arse) half Chelsea/Leicester, quarter Man City with a small dash of Watford.

And that's why Paul Barber is CEO of the year :moo:

https://preview.ibb.co/nO3fqk/web_IMG_6888_1200x1200_w.jpg (https://ibb.co/jQZWwQ)

Phil's Barber
17-05-2017, 04:01 PM
Assuming we don't need to see the front as this is the only view of it we will have?

thereichstuff
17-05-2017, 04:35 PM
What a horrible kit .

ONFG
17-05-2017, 05:36 PM
I'm looking forward to see how you do botty :)

You really need to get that one go Reichy. Where did it even come from? The fact that we're both gay?

Eagleinsussex
17-05-2017, 05:45 PM
The new premier league home shirt is a bit of marketing genius on the back to reflect our home fans, just like at 80 mins.......they're going to walk out the door.

It's a quarter genuine Brighton (cover the arse) half Chelsea/Leicester, quarter Man City with a small dash of Watford.

https://preview.ibb.co/nO3fqk/web_IMG_6888_1200x1200_w.jpg (https://ibb.co/jQZWwQ)

That is so sh1t, mind you, the blank blue bit at the back resembles the empty blue seats at the wonky stadium.

little al
17-05-2017, 06:06 PM
That is so sh1t, mind you, the blank blue bit at the back resembles the empty blue seats at the wonky stadium.

They should have had the blank bit on the front, then we'd never know if anyone was sitting in the seats. It's not like the ones that are there are animated.

thereichstuff
17-05-2017, 06:47 PM
You really need to get that one go Reichy. Where did it even come from? The fact that we're both gay?

Let what go ? Your multiple usernames or your gay dilemma?

Eagleinsussex
17-05-2017, 08:07 PM
They should have had the blank bit on the front, then we'd never know if anyone was sitting in the seats. It's not like the ones that are there are animated.

Lol, very true :lux:

917L
17-05-2017, 08:17 PM
I will address this. The answer is yes you have a far superior team to us on the pitch.

And have had throughout our history

Thing's aren't going to change, you will never be out of our shadow

RUSSELL
17-05-2017, 08:22 PM

How nice that the got Lewis 'I was facing the wall' Dunk to model the kit.

SeanPalace84
17-05-2017, 08:38 PM

**** the shirt, your signature is embarrassing. As long as irrelevant stats like attendance etc make you feel better then so be it.

hdeagle
17-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Brighton are already 11/10 on to be relegated next season.

At least they are favourites for something.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/the-odds-that-will-delight-most-crystal-palace-fans-this-summer/story-30338982-detail/story.html

COYP

PeterH
18-05-2017, 02:18 AM

Mind the gap indeed

Here's a selective stat =

Brighton 0 Palace 2 Play Off Semi Final second Leg.

Remember that one will never go away.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
18-05-2017, 04:14 AM

The same could be said for Brighton managing to be a top half Championship club, even if it did cost 300m to get them there

Eagleinsussex
18-05-2017, 06:09 AM

Given that you spent around half of your very existence as a level 3 club, and more seasons at level 4 than level 1 you too are punching way, way above your natural level, so well done.....

Coastal Palace
19-05-2017, 02:33 PM

Nice little mini skirt effect going on there.

matbha
19-05-2017, 07:26 PM
And have had throughout our history

Thing's aren't going to change, you will never be out of our shadow

we will be in your shadow 2 admins v 0 your history from 2010 ?

old git
19-05-2017, 07:33 PM

No admins since 2010. In those seven years though we have spent four in the Premier League with a fifth to come.Congratulations on your first season.

grand aigle
19-05-2017, 07:40 PM

:S::S::S::S::S::S::S: and WRONG AGAIN, WEED!!

jj62255
19-05-2017, 07:41 PM

Eh?!?

grand aigle
19-05-2017, 07:48 PM
Eh?!?

Its ok, matbha is a bit thick!!

RedStripe Eagle
31-05-2017, 10:42 AM

Did you make a mistake on your age - 44? As you sound like a 12 year old bed wetter

Did you think you had to write your IQ? Because 44 would sound about right for that....

You really are special and not in a good way :hi::hi:

matbha
31-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Did you make a mistake on your age - 44? As you sound like a 12 year old bed wetter

Did you think you had to write your IQ? Because 44 would sound about right for that....

You really are special and not in a good way :hi::hi:

Must stop coming on here pissed:)

CharlieCPFC
31-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Must stop coming on here pissed:)

Think that says how empty your life must be to come on here after a few sherbets.

matbha
31-05-2017, 07:21 PM
Think that says how empty your life must be to come on here after a few sherbets.

Its called me time

spt1978
31-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Its called me time

:D whatever floats your boat.