PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Tom Cairney (sp)?

orp pisshead1
16-05-2017, 01:02 PM
Not seen this lad but all i hear/read are rave reviews meant to be a top draw passer. If Fulham fail to make PL for those of you that have seen him is he worth a punt ?.

tsunamiman
16-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Not for 20million

orp pisshead1
16-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Is that how high Fulham value him? And somewhere on here someone said Zaha has a 30 mill tag :supergrin::supergrin:

BringbackShipps
16-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Won't go for that despite what Fulham say IMO, I'd think between 12 and 14 with a few add-ons would be about right if they don't make it up and he wants to go, that seems to be about the going rate for a top end Championship player these days looking at the Hendrick and Brady fees.

Good age, good technique, 6 foot plus, captaining Fulham, great goal/assist return from midfield this year...worth some consideration for me.

Martin H
16-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Whenever I have seen him he strikes me as a player with good pedigree and a touch of class but more of a player that comes into his own when the team is on top more than a player that is going to ensure you are on top - if that makes sense. More like the icing on a cake. But I have only seen him a few times in the past 12 months and maybe he has matured - but it would have to have been quite a transformation for me to be keen.

orp pisshead1
16-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Won't go for that despite what Fulham say IMO, I'd think between 12 and 14 with a few add-ons would be about right if they don't make it up and he wants to go, that seems to be about the going rate for a top end Championship player these days looking at the Hendrick and Brady fees.

Good age, good technique, 6 foot plus, captaining Fulham, great goal/assist return from midfield this year...worth some consideration for me.

Thanks , have heard hes rated as the best in the championship and that's some accolade.

orp pisshead1
16-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Whenever I have seen him he strikes me as a player with good pedigree and a touch of class but more of a player that comes into his own when the team is on top more than a player that is going to ensure you are on top - if that makes sense. More like the icing on a cake. But I have only seen him a few times in the past 12 months and maybe he has matured - but it would have to have been quite a transformation for me to be keen.

Cheers:p maybe not for us then after all.

BringbackShipps
16-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Obligatory youtube vid here.

http://youtu.be/jYDqUmXdxKc

dannyboy1807
16-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Completely one footed would get found out in the Prem in my opinion

MFBias
16-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Its not hard to check a player's name on the internet if you are on the internet if you are worried about the spelling?

st albans
16-05-2017, 07:34 PM
not standing out in tonights game

ExiledStirling
16-05-2017, 07:36 PM
Its not hard to check a player's name on the internet if you are on the internet if you are worried about the spelling?
I would profer (sp) he was not worried a jot

Celestial Empire
16-05-2017, 07:39 PM

Sweet left foot, but ...
Championship defending ..... :o:o:o

Jono14
16-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Completely one footed would get found out in the Prem in my opinion

You mean like Sakho and Puncheon and Ward?

Martin H
16-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Cheers:p maybe not for us then after all.

Wouldn't rule him out based on anything I say because I have only seen him a few times as I said. But it is the way I have seen him to date. The other thing I would say is that his best work was as he drifted wide midfield and because we have 2 good wingers we could really do with someone that is more about getting into the box.

DARZET EAGLE
16-05-2017, 10:00 PM

Cairney looks quality as does young 16 year old Ryan Sessegnon featured on the next vid.

orp pisshead1
17-05-2017, 05:26 PM

:jerkit:

Had not long woke up( night shift worker) and was shattered as busy at work but hey you carry on being a c u n t :p