PDA

View Full Version : Anyone travelling from East Anglia to the match on Sunday?

elgin eagle
16-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Lift there required (not by me). Happy to pay the petrol. PM me if able to assist and i'll pass you his phone number. Cheers. Reason for request: crappy car.

elgin eagle
16-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Bloke can't go now anyway.

Worksop Palace
16-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Bloke can't go now anyway.

That your cuz mate ?

elgin eagle
16-05-2017, 07:51 PM
That your cuz mate ?

Yeah, he remembered he had some American football thing on. Taking my boy now, but he's out on the piss all night on Saturday so not holding out great hopes for getting hold of him at 8 am on Sunday morning.

Worksop Palace
16-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Yeah, he remembered he had some American football thing on. Taking my boy now, but he's out on the piss all night on Saturday so not holding out great hopes for getting hold of him at 8 am on Sunday morning.

:supergrin:

NYEagle
17-05-2017, 06:18 PM

My eldest son came with me to the Hull game. We had a nice lunch on the Saturday, then a few beers and decided to have a reasonably quiet night in Croydon. Went to an Italian restaurant in South Croydon, then he got a phone call from his friend.

Said he was going to meet his friends after but would be back for the morning - fat chance!

Fair play to him as he arrived back at the hotel at 10:15am, had breakfast then came to the game with me. Wasn't in the best of health as he had only had a couple of hours sleep and was hungover.

elgin eagle
17-05-2017, 06:56 PM
My eldest son came with me to the Hull game. We had a nice lunch on the Saturday, then a few beers and decided to have a reasonably quiet night in Croydon. Went to an Italian restaurant in South Croydon, then he got a phone call from his friend.

Said he was going to meet his friends after but would be back for the morning - fat chance!

Fair play to him as he arrived back at the hotel at 10:15am, had breakfast then came to the game with me. Wasn't in the best of health as he had only had a couple of hours sleep and was hungover.

I think my lad will be in exactly the same condition. I have two options, take the offered lift from scotland with a Man Utd supporting colleague and his wife, and run the risk of Stef puking all over his car, or take the train and risk missing the game due to overrunning engineering works or something.

NYEagle
17-05-2017, 07:02 PM
I think my lad will be in exactly the same condition. I have two options, take the offered lift from scotland with a Man Utd supporting colleague and his wife, and run the risk of Stef puking all over his car, or take the train and risk missing the game due to overrunning engineering works or something.

Got to take the first option and hope he pukes up in their car (and maybe over them).

A small bit of retaliation for all the sh*t we have had put up from the Wankers over the years.

Go for it and get some photos of the big event.

elgin eagle
17-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Got to take the first option and hope he pukes up in their car (and maybe over them).

A small bit of retaliation for all the sh*t we have had put up from the Wankers over the years.

Go for it and get some photos of the big event.

:lux:

I actually quite like the bloke which is quite annoying. Haven't met his missus though so may get Stef to sit behind her. Train is appealing though as I won't have to listen to 4 hours of potted Man Utd history or moaning about how hard done by they are.

Worksop Palace
17-05-2017, 07:13 PM

I actually quite like the bloke which is quite annoying. Haven't met his missus though so may get Stef to sit behind her. Train is appealing though as I won't have to listen to 4 hours of potted Man Utd history or moaning about how hard done by they are.

And beer

:p

elgin eagle
17-05-2017, 07:35 PM
And beer

:p

Train it is then :p

Worksop Palace
17-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Train it is then :p