PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Bojan

dilem
20-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Gave an interview suggesting he wants to stay in prem (See ed maaylon retweet) be it at stoke or elsewhere.
Would be exactly what we need - prem proven, and can link midfield to attack like nobody else in our squad

Proved an odd decision to loan him out - was class for stoke when fit.

maestro
20-05-2017, 07:36 PM
why did he go so shit at stoke?

dilem
20-05-2017, 07:42 PM

Was injured for a year and then shipped out on loan i believe

JAS78
20-05-2017, 07:42 PM

I've never seen a creative player improve at stoke, they seem to coach that side of the game out of a player

As for Bojan isn't he an injury waiting to happen?

BBK
20-05-2017, 07:49 PM
It is strange how they were raving about Bojan, Shaqari and Arnautovic then they fell apart a few months into the season.

Even Berahino looked shit.

CP-RJW
20-05-2017, 07:54 PM
He's also been shit in Germany from what I've heard.

richdeniro
20-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Still only 26.

Could see Big Sam and Sammy Lee getting his career back on track especially with our improved coaching and medical set up.

Would rather this than getting Defoe on a 100k a week contract.

Shipp Ahoy!
20-05-2017, 11:45 PM
It is strange how they were raving about Bojan, Shaqari and Arnautovic then they fell apart a few months into the season.

Berahino has looked shit the last 2/3 years!

Stoke were taken for a proper ride there...

Nigelbrag
21-05-2017, 09:46 AM

Its a question of having the right balance in the team, each and everyone of those players are sheer quality but if you have all flair players playing a similar style in the team, it wont work.
Assuming Cabaye was to leave, then Bojan a top top player all be it not the player he once was, but if he was we certainly would not be talking of him coming to the Palace, he would be a superb addition to our midfield in my opinion.
IF we played Luka with a hard tackler with energy alongside say Harry Artur or Fabian Delph, and then have the flair and movement of Bojan to complement them, would make our Midfield very solid,fluent and with flair something that we have lacked to make our midfield a threat.
This similar system has proved so successful for Chelsea by having Matic in a holding role, Kante as the anchor giving plenty of energy, and Hazard providing the movement and flair, Ok our Trio will not be quite to that standard but certainly one that would see us compete.

Payroll Legend
21-05-2017, 10:50 AM

Indeed.

Glɑzier
22-05-2017, 08:37 PM

Ha - guess who his last good game was against.

I'll give you a clue, its the same club as Jack Rodwell's last good game was against. :rolleyes:

Let's make a play for Bojan, agree with a lot of what's written above - he won't be too expensive either I reckon.

Jim Cannon
22-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Isn't he a sicknote of Remy and Darren Anderton proportions

Reg_Maudling
22-05-2017, 09:23 PM
haven't ever been impressed with him, so no thanks, I think Stoke could struggle next year with him, and arnie and shaquiri, i dont think they can do it on a cold night in stoke, then to add to their troubles they have bought berahino aka mr team man