Arsenal v Everton

Hull City Tigers v Tottenham

Leicester City v Bournemouth

Burnley v West Ham

Man Utd v Crystal Palace

Swansea City v West Brom

JAS78
21-05-2017, 08:31 AM
I think Leicester will beat Bournemouth, they need to bounce back after that midweek hiding

I think 12th is the best we'll do but we need to win.

Liverpool and Man City are surely bankers so that's that for this season.

SeanPalace84
21-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Shame there is nothing to play for in other games really, bet Sky are livid.

cockles
21-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Some incredible betting patterns today.
Lots of money betting for Man City to win at Watford as if it's a certainty.
I'll keep an eye on how those goals go in.
Watford granted do have some injuries in defence, but this move is huge.
They have moved from 9/1 to 19/1 in the past 2 days!
If Watford play like they did at Chelsea, then they could win, but this looks like the win has been bought already.

Bournemouth win away at Leicester is my tip today. I think they could well finish 8th, as I think Soton will lose to Stoke and WBA might lose at Swansea.

Arsenal players might make sure Wenger gets sacked by losing at home to Everton too, they'll be 5th win lose or draw today.

racehorse-80s
21-05-2017, 11:12 AM
I seriously forgot we are playing today until I saw this thread .

NorthPalace23
21-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Some incredible betting patterns today.
Lots of money betting for Man City to win at Watford as if it's a certainty.
I'll keep an eye on how those goals go in.
Watford granted do have some injuries in defence, but this move is huge.
They have moved from 9/1 to 19/1 in the past 2 days!
If Watford play like they did at Chelsea, then they could win, but this looks like the win has been bought already.

Bournemouth win away at Leicester is my tip today. I think they could well finish 8th, as I think Soton will lose to Stoke and WBA might lose at Swansea.

Arsenal players might make sure Wenger gets sacked by losing at home to Everton too, they'll be 5th win lose or draw today.

Wenger will stay no matter what happens today and in the cup final! :)

Really think we could finish 11th if we beat the wankers today!

mroakley9
21-05-2017, 11:21 AM

I reckon they'll still make it to top 4. I'm backing Boro to draw with Liverpool and Arsenal will beat Everton. And then Wenger will be around another couple of years.

cockles
21-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Really think we could finish 11th if we beat the wankers today!

Agree. I expect both Leicester to lose to Bournemouth and Burnley to beat West Ham (who looked on the beach last weekend already). Those 2 results clear the path for us.

If Luka puts a foot in early on Pogba, then Man Utd will roll over for us today. Also, even at full strength, Palace could beat them with an on day and fair officiating. I just wonder if the ref today might send one of ours off early today to gift them an easy time...

bubbs11
21-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Couple of interesting things to come out of the after match interviews.

Firstly, David Moyes admitting that they deliberately put the ball out on 26 mins so John Terry could go off and get his standing ovation.

Also Wenger, still keeping his cards close to his chest, has said that something happened in December that will come out in time, that derailed Arsenal's season...

cantspell
21-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Everything I hear about John Terry today is just so cringeworthy- moyes admission sums him up too.

And just to balance that up: contrast that with Harry Kane today who for some reason despite him playing for another team is very likeable

EddieEdwards
21-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Also Wenger, still keeping his cards close to his chest, has said that something happened in December that will come out in time, that derailed Arsenal's season...Winter?

JAS78
21-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Arsenal do nothing in the CL every season, makes no difference if they are in it or not apart from wasting an English European spot.

No idea why a fuss is being made

Stellavista
21-05-2017, 05:54 PM
I heard that the guard of honour for Terry was HIS idea. What a modest man.

Super Mabbutt
21-05-2017, 05:56 PM
I heard that the guard of honour for Terry was HIS idea. What a modest man.

What do you expect from a man with a history of changing into full kit for trophy presentations?

:jerkit::jerkit: (Terry not you :D)

firesign
21-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Couple of interesting things to come out of the after match interviews.

Firstly, David Moyes admitting that they deliberately put the ball out on 26 mins so John Terry could go off and get his standing ovation.

Also Wenger, still keeping his cards close to his chest, has said that something happened in December that will come out in time, that derailed Arsenal's season...

This?

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "It is annoying but we had a spell during the season that was difficult and it was difficult for me in my personal situation.

"We were playing in a hostile environment. The players came back stronger in the last two months and I'm very proud of them for doing that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39992606

Lambeth Palace
21-05-2017, 11:09 PM
How the **** did Terry not get booked for timewasting?

art malice
21-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Surprised Nigel Farage didn't hand him a pint. What a load of old bollocks. Sums the ****s up

art malice
21-05-2017, 11:17 PM
'Harry Kane, that's what it's all about'

The golden boot. Yeah right

leicester1
21-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Leicester were awful....................Bournemouth brought a hooligan mob.....who knew?

RazorsEdge
22-05-2017, 03:17 AM
The points gap between 8 and 18 is 12 points.

Just goes to show the gulf between the top 6 and the rest of the league, bit like two leagues in one.

RazorsEdge
22-05-2017, 03:19 AM
Leicester were awful....................Bournemouth brought a hooligan mob.....who knew?

I lost a fiver on your team, I honestly thought Leicester would go down. :(

I also thought Spurs would loose to your lot. I think I know nothing about football....hehe

davech
22-05-2017, 08:28 AM
The Chelsea fiasco.

So Terry "arranged" to be substituted in the 26th minute.
He "arranged" with Sunderland to kick the ball out so it could happen in the 26th minute.
He "arranged" a guard of 'honour'.

What if details were coincidentally 'leaked' and others knew?
What if people placed bets on this?
IF this were true, would that not constitute 'match fixing', or illegal betting?

Sorry if this is raised or discussed elsewhere.

Kylie_Tracey
22-05-2017, 08:42 AM
The Chelsea fiasco.

He "arranged" with Sunderland to kick the ball out so it could happen in the 26th minute.

IF this were true, would that not constitute 'match fixing', or illegal betting?

ultimate in bad taste and tackiness isnt it? if ever there was a player with his past who should have just got his head down and walked away from the club quietly it is this c**t

Zohar's Penalty
22-05-2017, 08:56 AM
ultimate in bad taste and tackiness isnt it? if ever there was a player with his past who should have just got his head down and walked away from the club quietly it is this c**t

Bad taste and tackiness doesn't do it justice. I watched his "speech" on mute and it seemed to go on for 15 minutes whilst he walked up and down the pitch milking it. The fact this utter ******** is a hero to Chelsea fans just about sums them up doesn't it. Grim.

Captain, Leader, legend. :jerkit::hmph:

davech
22-05-2017, 09:13 AM
Bad taste and tackiness doesn't do it justice. I watched his "speech" on mute and it seemed to go on for 15 minutes whilst he walked up and down the pitch milking it. The fact this utter ******** is a hero to Chelsea fans just about sums them up doesn't it. Grim.

Captain, Leader, legend. :jerkit::hmph:

Yep!

Johnnieboy
22-05-2017, 09:17 AM
The Chelsea fiasco.

It's hard to see how the FA can't be seen to take some sort of action or wrist slap on this to stop other organised bettable incidents in the future.

And the fact that it was Terry that chose how it all happened, rather than some sort of spontaneous gesture by the club, just goes to show what a bigheaded bellend he is.

Scored a good goal for us mind :supergrin:

richdeniro
22-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Sunderland fans absolutely fuming about it

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/26th-minute-for-terry.1365037/

PauLo
22-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Yeah, Terry is a ****. But **** me, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Dobbo
23-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Only Terry would have the arrogance to think up such a stunt, and only Chelsea the total lack of class to go along with it.

EagleSE24
24-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Wasn't even the 26th minute. The time between 26-27mins is the 27th minute.

Lombardo's hair
24-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Captain, Leader, bellend :jerkit::hmph:[/QUOTE]

EFA

JAS78
24-05-2017, 07:45 PM
The fat bloke at Sutton was sacked for a similar betting scam

Eagle El
24-05-2017, 07:52 PM
The fat bloke at Sutton was sacked for a similar betting scam

this

El Aguila
24-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Wasn't even the 26th minute. The time between 26-27mins is the 27th minute.

Sir - top post.