PDA

View Full Version : Millwall.

Se9 eagles
21-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Thank God we stayed up and don't have to play that lot next season.Verminous scum:veryangry.

Bobby Woodruff
21-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Tempted to say that there are probably many (many) threads on this subject already.

Se9 eagles
21-05-2017, 10:37 AM
Tempted to say that there are probably many (many) threads on this subject already.

There aren't......

civil eagle
21-05-2017, 10:39 AM
There aren't......

Check world of football

Se9 eagles
21-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Check world of football

Oops..

Mike Elwiss
30-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Now only a point of the play-offs . surely they will implode soon

Am Phibian
30-03-2018, 03:51 PM

The crystal ball says a Fulham v Millwall play-off final and a makeover for the Wembley area after the game.

forbiddenplanet
30-03-2018, 05:27 PM

Possibly......but also possibly not.....have several palace mates so hope you lot stay up.....but would be great....if unlikely if we joined you

palacelad197o
30-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Was only saying a few months ago what a great job harris has and is doing there

They have the 2nd lowest squad value in the championship and there only signing has been for 513k

Ov.
30-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Had a look at their form and coming fixtures when I saw they were winning against Forest earlier today.

On current form you'd have to say that they will probably make the play-offs. However looking at their remaining fixtures, they still have to play Bristol City (7th), Middlesbrough (6th), Sheffield United (9th), Fulham (3rd), and Villa (4th).

Basically the little run they're on started around the time they were playing teams middle to lower in the table. I.e they're still shit.

Nth Kent Eagle
30-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Would be fun if they went up. Full credit to their management team.

lee_cpfc
30-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Millwall and Brighton in the same league as us makes things a lot more interesting

Ruskin Old Boy
30-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Basically the little run they're on started around the time they were playing teams middle to lower in the table. I.e they're still shit.

Sounds like you haven't seen them play.

Harris is an excellent manager and in many respects has got the team playing like Dowie did for us when we went from relegation certainties in December 2012 to play off winners a few months later.

They may fall short by a point or two but it would be rather fun if they swopped places with West Ham at the end of the season. That would be more than one in the eye for the Dildo Bros and Lady Muck. :p

palacelad197o
30-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Would be fun if they went up. Full credit to their management team.

Yeah cant say i like em but would be quite an achievement

Am Phibian
30-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Location wise and let's face it they do have the numbers fan wise when called on, Millwall should have done a lot better than they have these last 25 years. They wouldn't necessarily be out of place in The Prem.

palacelad197o
30-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Looking at there remaining fixtures its in there hands now they have 4 teams above them to play

Ov.
30-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Sounds like you haven't seen them play.

Harris is an excellent manager and in many respects has got the team playing like Dowie did for us when we went from relegation certainties in December 2012 to play off winners a few months later.

They may fall short by a point or two but it would be rather fun if they swopped places with West Ham at the end of the season. That would be more than one in the eye for the Dildo Bros and Lady Muck. :p

You're right I haven't seen them play, I don't particularly want to either. However, I do realise to go on such a run you have to be playing well regardless of the league.

Credit to Harris, I didn't know he was in charge down there but if anyone was going to get them playing well I'm not surprised it's him. Calling them shit was a little tongue in cheek but we will see where they are really at in the coming weeks when they play the likes of Fulham and Villa, and not Forest, Barnsley and Hull.

Ruskin Old Boy
30-03-2018, 08:03 PM
You're right I haven't seen them play, I don't particularly want to either. However, I do realise to go on such a run you have to be playing well regardless of the league.

Credit to Harris, I didn't know he was in charge down there but if anyone was going to get them playing well I'm not surprised it's him. Calling them shit was a little tongue in cheek but we will see where they are really at in the coming weeks when they play the likes of Fulham and Villa, and not Forest, Barnsley and Hull.

Nice one.

I have a few Millwall friends - one thing we have in common is escaping the stress of watching our respective clubs and watching Dulwich Hamlet instead - and they don't think they'll quite make it.

Latvian Eagle
30-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Had a look at their form and coming fixtures when I saw they were winning against Forest earlier today.

On current form you'd have to say that they will probably make the play-offs. However looking at their remaining fixtures, they still have to play Bristol City (7th), Middlesbrough (6th), Sheffield United (9th), Fulham (3rd), and Villa (4th).

Confidence counts for a lot and they are on a great run right now. I reckon they will make the Play off Final. Hope they don't win though.

The Premier League would be quite something each week with those scumbags in there though. :D

Joe85
30-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Not sure i could handle all the faux football factory bellend wannabeís pretendeing they never really supported Tottenham/Arsenal etc to rekindle their love for Meeerwall.

If they went up these ***** would be everywhere. Would be unbearable.

New LP
30-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Location wise and let's face it they do have the numbers fan wise when called on, Millwall should have done a lot better than they have these last 25 years. They wouldn't necessarily be out of place in The Prem.

They have the numbers if they are playing Leeds or a local derby and all the Danny Dyer wannabes come out of the woodwork. Other than that they have 8000 regulars.

Kylie_Tracey
30-03-2018, 10:30 PM
highly likely that they'll go up after pillaging Wembley in the play off final with either an injury time winner of a sudden death pen and we'll be exchanging places with them on a last minute fluke by a West Brom player, or a Benteke Lee Dixon style OG

SussexRed&Blue
30-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Millie are going well could you imagine another play off final with those naughty characters!

Maybe if we stay up we will get a South London Derby and they can play the real enemy West Ham?

A real good run from them not impossible.

Sharkba1t
31-03-2018, 06:49 AM
I reckon the run in will see them drop points and they’ll finish just outside the play offs.
If they made it to the PL it would be mayhem every week.

cpfc4evandeva
31-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Harris has done an incredible job. It will be interesting to see what happens when bigger clubs come in for him - he is Mr Millwall.

Sharkba1t
02-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Big game for the Troglodytes today.

in-exile
02-04-2018, 07:50 AM
TAK ?

in-exile
02-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Cavemen .. North of the River scum .. squatting in South London .. fake Burberry caps and Staffordshire bull terriers .. South London is ours and they can f*** off!

audreytatou
02-04-2018, 08:29 AM
Be hilarious if shitwall got promoted , us , weed, and westham slices stayed up!! i'm hoping it happens....tee hee happy days..tickets home will be booked:)

Nicebitofgreen
02-04-2018, 08:45 PM
I have a soft spot for them, would love to see them go up. Their travelling antics would make headlines.

curly c.p.f.c
02-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Total Scum even worse than seaweeds

Prince Phillip
03-04-2018, 08:54 AM
It's hard to calculate how many transfers in they'll need if promoted. Perhaps Holloway could go back in?, surpass the 23 bodies or whatever it was that he brought into Selhurst that summer.

cpfc4evandeva
03-04-2018, 09:20 AM
It's hard to calculate how many transfers in they'll need if promoted. Perhaps Holloway could go back in?, surpass the 23 bodies or whatever it was that he brought into Selhurst that summer.

Why would they? Most teams that come up unexpectedly seem to do ok the following season. The ones who stink out top flight tend to be those who have repeatedly just about managed to stay up year after year. Eg West Brom this year, Sunderland last year, Villa the year before, etc.

If they went up, they would certainly need reinforcements but they would promoted on merit. I canít see it anyway - I think Derby and Boro will take the last two spots.

stevek
03-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Why would they? Most teams that come up unexpectedly seem to do ok the following season. The ones who stink out top flight tend to be those who have repeatedly just about managed to stay up year after year. Eg West Brom this year, Sunderland last year, Villa the year before, etc.

Erm, that description sounds a lot more like us than West Brom...

eagles #1
03-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Not sure i could handle all the faux football factory bellend wannabeís pretendeing they never really supported Tottenham/Arsenal etc to rekindle their love for Meeerwall.

If they went up these ***** would be everywhere. Would be unbearable.

Yep, outside of Liverpool/Man Utd/Arsenal/Chelsea, surely Millwall have the most fans who say 'I'm Millwall' but never actually go to games? (Apart from Wembley of course)

I know at least 10 of the *****.

IanH
03-04-2018, 09:53 AM
I would love Millwall to come up and West Ham and ourselves to stay up. Millwall playing West Ham at the Olympic Park and also playing at Spurs (new ground:eek:) and Chelsea (at Wembley?!) would be hilarious. The Premier League big wigs would be terrified!

Malarkey
03-04-2018, 10:00 AM
I do think they're a bunch of *****, but tbh I wouldn't be all disappointed if they won the playoffs. Blasphemy etc.

They'd set a new record low points total, and South London will remain ours.

Dorking .Eagle
03-04-2018, 10:22 AM
I would love Millwall to come up and West Ham and ourselves to stay up. Millwall playing West Ham at the Olympic Park and also playing at Spurs (new ground:eek:) and Chelsea (at Wembley?!) would be hilarious. The Premier League big wigs would be terrified!

^this

cpfc4evandeva
03-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Erm, that description sounds a lot more like us than West Brom...

Eh? I think youíve misunderstood my point... Although I have to say that if we lose Zaha in the Summer along with Hodgson, I think next season will be very miserable indeed.

Either way, it still doesnít take away the idea that Millwall would need to buy a new squad. Often itís the players that get teams promoted that do well the next season - not the new signings.

stevek
03-04-2018, 10:45 AM
Eh? I think youíve misunderstood my point... Although I have to say that if we lose Zaha in the Summer along with Hodgson, I think next season will be very miserable indeed.

You said that the teams who go down tend to be the ones who have repeatedly just managed to stay up for year after year (and it was a good point). However, the description of just about staying up in recent seasons applies more to us than to West Brom - they've finished above us both the last two seasons.

moverman
04-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Neil Harris has done a fantastic job there, fair play to him..
Can't believe they are now just outside the play offs after the spell they had under Holloway..would be a miracle if they got to the Prem..

GorBlimey
04-04-2018, 04:48 AM
They may fall short by a point or two but it would be rather fun if they swopped places with West Ham at the end of the season.

It would be more fun if West Ham were relegated and had to play Millwall in the Taxpayers Stadium.

They would probably end up being evicted and be recognized as the bunch of tramps that they already are.

CP Satellite
04-04-2018, 06:59 AM
I have a soft spot for them, would love to see them go up. Their travelling antics would make headlines.

Iíve got a soft spot for Millwall. Itís the local sewage works and if only we could find a way to fit their entitre pox ridden club and filthy support in it, it would be a huge improvement.

Itís shit or bust time now for the Rodneys - they have six games left, five against other teams trying for a Play Off spot, Brizol, Sheff Utd, Fulham, Boro and Villa, plus Bolton who are fighting to stay up.

It would be an achievement to sneak in after that run of fixtures, I must admit and Iím sure their wonderful fans will make us all proud should they reach Wembley again. The ******* hell I do.

LuieJack
04-04-2018, 08:13 AM
I would not discount Millwall from the sneaking a playoff place, they have the momentum at a crucial period apart from dropping points in their last game.
The team who have let it slip away based on recent form is Bristol City.

CPFC247
04-04-2018, 08:17 AM

Soft spot? You mean like a steaming pile of shit?

Selhurst Celtic
04-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Part of me thinks it would be funny if Millwall got promoted. The polished Premier League 'product' would get a black eye.
But then I think about my family & mates that support Millwall and how unbearable they would be. Then I wish them only misery.

mcmean
04-04-2018, 09:32 PM
Scum

SE5eagle
04-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Part of me thinks it would be funny if Millwall got promoted. The polished Premier League 'product' would get a black eye.
But then I think about my family & mates that support Millwall and how unbearable they would be. Then I wish them only misery.

I hear all this and mcmean's subsequent input.

They are my no.1 hated club.

Brighton in the fa cup showed what a bunch of no-show happy clappers they are for a derby rival.

I despise millwall. They should've been my club but, growing up, the only millwall supporters on my estate, who were also a bunch of nf supporting, literal no-necks, threw bricks through our window whilst my mum was serving Sunday dinner. All because we were irish. Or 'IRA' as they couldn't spell 'Irish.'

Long since I've had pissed up millwall supporting irish telling me millwall weren't like that, in the old Wishing Well in Peckham and the Blythe Hill Tavern.

F'k that and f'k them.

If we stay up I want them promoted, if we don't I want them to go into liquidation.

Millwall are scum.

Feels great to f'king hate them and I'd laugh my cock off if they stopped existing.

SE5eagle
04-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Apart from that, I'm on the fence...

Ogilvy
04-04-2018, 10:39 PM
F'k that and f'k them.

If we stay up I want them promoted, if we don't I want them to go into liquidation.

Millwall are scum.

Feels great to f'king hate them and I'd laugh my cock off if they stopped existing.

Almost Shakespearean I too would laugh my cock off, super post

Purepalace
04-04-2018, 10:43 PM
I hear all this and mcmean's subsequent input.

They are my no.1 hated club.

Brighton in the fa cup showed what a bunch of no-show happy clappers they are for a derby rival.

I despise millwall. They should've been my club but, growing up, the only millwall supporters on my estate, who were also a bunch of nf supporting, literal no-necks, threw bricks through our window whilst my mum was serving Sunday dinner. All because we were irish. Or 'IRA' as they couldn't spell 'Irish.'

Long since I've had pissed up millwall supporting irish telling me millwall weren't like that, in the old Wishing Well in Peckham and the Blythe Hill Tavern.

F'k that and f'k them.

Millwall are scum.

Divs at every club least alone ours but f'k them from a f'kin height :supergrin:

danpalace07
04-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Them going up would be fun if we're here tbh. They'd give this league a bit of a shock.

they can then **** off back to the fizzy pop leagues where they belong

KYLIE MINEAGLE
06-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Apart from that, I'm on the fence...

I agree with all you said. Apart from the fence bit. I am sure if you look hard enough you would find the missing link in some of their supporters . Apologies of course to any apes who may be reading this.

palacelad197o
10-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Won again tonight and now in the play offs

New LP
10-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Whatís Stern John doing these days?

Terrace Bickle
10-04-2018, 09:08 PM
I'd settle for Cardiff and Millwall kicking seven shades of shit out of each other in the queue for the tubes at Wembley. They both deserve it.

eagles #1
10-04-2018, 09:09 PM
F*ck 'em. Massive *****.

Joe85
10-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Amen!

Bryan
11-04-2018, 03:19 AM
I think the “fans” might get a massive shock being promoted.

It isn’t the 70’s any more and alway days in Manchester, Liverpool etc with their attitude wouldn’t be a lot of fun.

tasty_snacks
11-04-2018, 06:19 AM
I'm grateful for Millwall. It keeps all the ***** in South London away from SP.

Far East Eagle
11-04-2018, 06:20 AM
If we go down it would be rather funny to watch Millwall and Cardiff fans wreak havoc on the prawn sandwich brigade across the prem. If we stay up, it would not be amusing at all.

Icy
11-04-2018, 10:55 AM
The days of Milwall causing mayhem are long gone (unless the day tripping coke heads get another big day out at Wembley).

Some teams are going to have a shit day out at Wolves though.

tasty_snacks
11-04-2018, 01:46 PM
If we go down it would be rather funny to watch Millwall and Cardiff fans wreak havoc on the prawn sandwich brigade across the prem. If we stay up, it would not be amusing at all.

Cardiff already had a crack at that. They were just another bland club in a bland stadium.

Coastal Palace
11-04-2018, 07:55 PM
F*cking hate them. Anyone who's ever been to the old den will testify.
They're nowhere near the scumbags they were. They're just little burrberried up chavs living off their old docker past these days.
Hard to believe this racist scum are only 6 miles down the road from us.
They're still chav scum though and I hope they go bust.

bubbs11
12-04-2018, 04:21 AM
F*cking hate them. Anyone who's ever been to the old den will testify.
They're nowhere near the scumbags they were. They're just little burrberried up chavs living off their old docker past these days.
Hard to believe this racist scum are only 6 miles down the road from us.
They're still chav scum though and I hope they go bust.

The old Den...sends shivers down me just thinking about those days. It was all fine and dandy while you were jumping about in the away end taking the pee out of them; but then when the final whistle went, the realisation hit that you had to go and ‘mingle’ with them to get back to your car.

My first introduction to the Old Den was when my mates dad took me and his son along to watch Millwall play non league Enfield in the FA Cup. We stood in their home end. I must’ve only been about 11. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing around me. There was one bloke...and I swear I’m not lying...standing there with a full on pirates hook instead of a hand.

Normally when a league side played non league at home, the amateurs would get applauded off at the end by the home fans in respect. Not at The Den! Those poor Enfield players having just been beaten had to face an avalanche of abuse as they made their way down the tunnel at the final whistle. ‘GET BACK TO YOUR SHI**Y JOBS YOU BUNCH OF ********. *****!!!’

It was an eye opener that’s for sure.

cpfc4evandeva
12-04-2018, 07:37 AM
My first introduction to the Old Den was when my mates dad took me and his son along to watch Millwall play non league Enfield in the FA Cup. We stood in their home end. I mustíve only been about 11. Couldnít believe what I was seeing around me. There was one bloke...and I swear Iím not lying...standing there with a full on pirates hook instead of a hand.

Normally when a league side played non league at home, the amateurs would get applauded off at the end by the home fans in respect. Not at The Den! Those poor Enfield players having just been beaten had to face an avalanche of abuse as they made their way down the tunnel at the final whistle. ĎGET BACK TO YOUR SHI**Y JOBS YOU BUNCH OF ********. *****!!!í

It was an eye opener thatís for sure.

:eek::D