PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Kamil Grosicki

Kosowski
26-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Polish media suggesting that if Silva comes, he'll want Grosicki.

I'm all for it - a far better back up for Townsend than the likes of Lee and Sakho.

gilesy14
26-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Would be very happy. Crossing & delivery from set pieces are superb.

Stellavista
26-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Polish media suggesting that if Silva comes, he'll want Grosicki.

I'm all for it - a far better back up for Townsend than the likes of Lee and Sakho.

I hope you mean Sako? :eek:

Sir.S.C Remembered
26-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Don't think we need a winger. Plus he was one of a few players who just walked off and didn't go to the Hull fans after the game at Selhurst, despite their brilliant backing.

JackTheBiscuit
26-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Very good player - was really impressed by him since he joined Hull, but he has had a troubled past and I'm not sure he'd cope with being back up.

Malarkey
26-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Crossing & delivery from set pieces are superb.

yep

New LP
26-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Don't think we need a winger. Plus he was one of a few players who just walked off and didn't go to the Hull fans after the game at Selhurst, despite their brilliant backing.

Who cares about that last bit?

Chris K
26-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Don't think we need a winger.

We absolutely do, Wilf or Townsend injured for a few months leaves us with Sako

MFBias
26-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Who cares about that last bit?

He was the only Hull player walking off sulking. Doesnt look a team player. You think we should go after him and ignore that?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
26-05-2017, 01:04 PM
He was the only Hull player walking off sulking. Doesnt look a team player. You think we should go after him and ignore that?

Perhaps he's a winner, and took defeat more seriously than his clap happy, loser team mates, basking in their glorious failure and soaking up the fans' adulation for their sub standard performances. "**** all of you", he said when his disgraceful team mates finally returned to the dressing room, having milked all the applause they could in order to assuage their guilt, "I'm going to make myself busy chasing success and demanding the same from my teammates - you can all **** off and go on a clapathon with Dean Austin".

Get him in, now

Mr Palace
26-05-2017, 01:06 PM
We need another winger so this would be good. Great competition/back up for Wilf and Townsend.

Palace Bear
26-05-2017, 01:06 PM

What if Wilf or Townsend get injured? We have no one remotely capable of filling their boots for more than one or two games max, without disastrous consequences.

Beneaglee
26-05-2017, 01:08 PM
If we get Silva the only Hull player I would want is Maguire and maybe Ndyaie but he was loan from Villareal

MFBias
26-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Perhaps he's a winner, and took defeat more seriously than his clap happy, loser team mates, basking in their glorious failure and soaking up the fans' adulation for their sub standard performances. "**** all of you", he said when his disgraceful team mates finally returned to the dressing room, having milked all the applause they could in order to assuage their guilt, "I'm going to make myself busy chasing success and demanding the same from my teammates - you can all **** off and go on a clapathon with Dean Austin".

Get him in, now

I dont see that as being a winner, I see it as being narcissistic. He clearly wasnt a winner was he? He lacked class and dignity to me.

I do agree Dean Austin clapped everyone out the stadium though...

Vince Hilaire's Afro
26-05-2017, 01:13 PM
I dont see that as being a winner, I see it as being narcissistic. He clearly wasnt a winner was he? He lacked class and dignity to me.

I do agree Dean Austin clapped everyone out the stadium though...

I don't see it as anything, I just hope clappiness isn't considered too much of a priority in the recruitment process

laboxers
26-05-2017, 01:55 PM
*adds clapping to my special skills on CV*

AJ8
26-05-2017, 02:46 PM

Maybe Kamil had the hump?

maestro
26-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Nah, he has got no pace and it worse than what we have

pointless.

Richwak
26-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Not a Palace player

Malarkey
26-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Not a Palace player

Well he hasn't signed yet

BUNGLE
26-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Yes please

in-exile
26-05-2017, 02:58 PM

Get him in, now:lux:

in-exile
26-05-2017, 02:59 PM
*adds clapping to my special skills on CV*:D

Nigelbrag
26-05-2017, 03:33 PM
I think it would only happen if Silva was to join, i have liked the look of him and would make an excellent signing. Also i won't be surprised to see Maguire and their Polish Keeper coming as well.

Richwak
26-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Seriously is this the standard we are going for!!! Was bang average/poor last 6 or so games for them.

Penstone Eagle
26-05-2017, 04:24 PM
Would be very happy. Crossing & delivery from set pieces are superb.

And clearly something that needs improving in our squad.

Kosowski
26-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Hasn't got pace? The guy is quicker than Townsend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDlyjK673O4

If you don't know sod all about the player, best you simmer down eh?

As for accusations of being a bad sport, why would he give a **** about a club he played less than a dozen games for. He came into a poor squad, busted his arse, got five assists and ultimately was one of their few good players. Why the hell should he feel sentiment towards them when he made it clear from the start he'd only stay if they stayed up.

Friskey
26-05-2017, 05:20 PM
I didn't think he was all that (from the limited amount of time I saw him play with Hull).

I'd rather get someone younger for back up.

Celestial Empire
26-05-2017, 05:45 PM
I didn't think he was all that (from the limited amount of time I saw him play with Hull).

I'd rather get someone younger for back up.

H E N R Y
C H U K W U E M E K A
O N Y E K U R U.

Kosowski
27-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Well it's all academic now anyway.

elgin eagle
27-05-2017, 08:03 PM
If we are after Aitor Karanka he might get Adama Traore.

Herb
27-05-2017, 08:16 PM

I say NO to Karanka by default, and I think he misused Traore because whenever I've seen them play, Traore was always isolated with no help and seemed to get the ball around the midfield as opposed to in the final 3rd which didn't suit him. He's very raw but I like him as a player and I think he would be a much better signing than Grosicki.

elgin eagle
27-05-2017, 08:21 PM
I say NO to Karanka by default, and I think he misused Traore because whenever I've seen them play, Traore was always isolated with no help and seemed to get the ball around the midfield as opposed to in the final 3rd which didn't suit him. He's very raw but I like him as a player and I think he would be a much better signing than Grosicki.

Ah well :) You will never get agreement on any manager unless he proves himself and then leaves without overstaying his welcome. I'd take Traore to push Wilf and Townsend though.

Jim Cannon
27-05-2017, 09:32 PM

I bloody hope we are not after Karanka.

elgin eagle
27-05-2017, 09:35 PM
I bloody hope we are not after Karanka.

Proved my point JC :) No idea who we are after, but he is Spanish.

Jim Cannon
27-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Proved my point JC :) No idea who we are after, but he is Spanish.

Had a few hours off the BBS, come back, see Malky Mackay:D, Karanka, and apparently GF causing havoc:D

orp pisshead1
27-05-2017, 09:50 PM

Brilliant backing? Was other end off AW and we didn't hear em till 72nd minute:eek:. As others have said he probably had hump.

glaziers fan
27-05-2017, 10:07 PM
He's ******* shit.

elgin eagle
27-05-2017, 10:37 PM
Had a few hours off the BBS, come back, see Malky Mackay:D, Karanka, and apparently GF causing havoc:D

:)

GF would make a good manager I reckon ;)

Bit bored, my line is blocked by fallen branches and I cant go anywhere until the p way remove them. Summer in Scotland. 2 days of sun, followed by massive lightning storm.