PDA

View Full Version : Looks like it's Monk?

EagleEater
26-05-2017, 11:36 PM
A good friend who had has close links to your club reckons Monk is in final talks with Parish and due to be announced as Manager early next week.

Could do worse I suppose... About the right level for both Monk and the club. I think he could really take you places!

Anyway, don't shoot the messenger! :p

Hedgehog
26-05-2017, 11:51 PM
A few innuendos in that post...

RedStripe Eagle
27-05-2017, 12:55 AM

would never dream of it dear boy, esp. As your 'partner' has probably been 'shooting' all over you after your parade for coming second!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But anyway I suppose a sensitive lover always comes second - must be why you lot are exceptional at it :lux::lux::lux::p

Hope you enjoy brighton v 'the first team you follow' next season! Must be a real dream for you and your half and half scarf loving supporters!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dodds
27-05-2017, 01:06 AM
You have Bong, Bruno and Sidwell, we have Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha...I know who's side I'd rather be on...

Pidster
27-05-2017, 02:48 AM
You have Bong, Bruno and Sidwell, we have Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha...I know who's side I'd rather be on...

Don't forget Kaz.

grand aigle
27-05-2017, 04:47 AM
Funny how they all think they have a close friend who knows someone in the Palace club who tells them sensitive information..I suppose, if youre so sure, you've had a huge bet on it EE?? Probably not!

Nth Kent Eagle
27-05-2017, 06:27 AM
Sounds like a late night post by a Brighton troll.

SeanPalace84
27-05-2017, 07:33 AM

Jim Cannon
27-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Do **** off you mug

Big Gav
27-05-2017, 10:24 AM
A good friend who had has close links to your club reckons Monk is in final talks with Parish and due to be announced as Manager early next week.

Could do worse I suppose... About the right level for both Monk and the club. I think he could really take you places!

As soon as I read a good friend I knew this was bollocks and stopped reading. You haven't even got a friend let alone a good one :)

Coastal Palace
27-05-2017, 10:27 AM

Why would we want Monk?
He's just a white Chris Hughton.

Leopald Stotch
27-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Looks like it's Monk? Is that what your mum says as she's wiping your chin?

Crofty
27-05-2017, 11:48 AM
A few innuendos in that post...

Innuendos...out your windows:p

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 07:33 PM
Try and give you a bit of info and all I get is abuse :(

Contract about to be signed and will be announced tomorrow or Tuesday according to my pal. But as we all know anything can happen!

I really think he will be a good fit at palace

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-05-2017, 07:36 PM

Will be announced tomorrow or Tuesday

Parish is in Spain so would be surprised

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 07:45 PM

Contract about to be signed and will be announced tomorrow or Tuesday according to my pal. But as we all know anything can happen!

Quite frankly, who gives a f**k what you think?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
28-05-2017, 07:47 PM

:D

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Quite frankly, who gives a f**k what you think?

A fair few actually! In a recently conducted survey 67% people voted they actually gave a shit and valued my opinions, compared to a mere 33% that didn't... I was humbled to say the least!

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 07:59 PM
A fair few actually! In a recent conducted survey people surprisingly voted they actually gave more of a shit than those that didn't. I was surprised myself!

Just out of interest...Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd/City....which one did Brighton fans prefer as their first choice prem club?
And who's yours?

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Just out of interest...Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd/City....which one did Brighton fans prefer as their first choice prem club?
And who's yours?

Hate to break it to you but I have only ever supported Brighton (first match when I was 5-6 years old) and would feel dirty supporting a second team. I think you must be thinking of OG. ;)

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Hate to break it to you but I have only ever supported Brighton (first match when I was 5-6 years old) and would feel dirty supporting a second team. I think you must be thinking of OG. ;)

Right-o!
Anyhoo...your prem club...who is it?

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Right-o!
Anyhoo...your prem club...who is it?

Brighton

You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?!

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Brighton

I should maybe have clarified...your big prem club... Who is it?

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Brighton

You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?!

Ooh I dunno.

Here I am on my clubs' site and here you are.

Nuff said really.

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Ooh I dunno.

Here I am on my clubs' site and here you are.

Nuff said really.

I'm in the Away Fans end! The clue is in the name...

Like I say, you ain't the sharpest ;)

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:30 PM
I'm in the Away Fans end! The clue is in the name...

You could be right.
It's a bit like me saying all of your 4,000 hardcore fans couldn't step up to the plate when required and gave up their real home without a fight.
Dontcha think?

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Isn't there anyone looking after you?

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:37 PM

Yes. Yes there is.

Who was looking after The Goldstone when it was sold off?

Certainly not Brighton fans!

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Without meaning to sound rude or intrusive, what is your condition?

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:40 PM

You will never get the better of me or any of us on here....well apart from matbha...a f**king dung beetle could get the better of him, and the reason is WE ARE PALACE.

EagleEater
28-05-2017, 08:42 PM
You will never get the better of me or any of us on here....well apart from matbha...a f**king dung beetle could get the better of him, and the reason is WE ARE PALACE.

lol, you crack on mate... Seems like you are enjoying yourself! :p

Coastal Palace
28-05-2017, 08:43 PM

Thanks.

Eagleinsussex
28-05-2017, 09:18 PM

Love all these Weeds giving it the old billy big b0ll0x, coming to get us are yer.........we will be waiting

Dodds
29-05-2017, 07:41 AM
We could have Mike Bassett as manager and we'd still beat your current squad. You're so far behind us in terms of quality it hurts.

thereichstuff
29-05-2017, 08:53 AM
A fair few actually! In a recently conducted survey 67% people voted they actually gave a shit and valued my opinions, compared to a mere 33% that didn't... I was humbled to say the least!

More like 19% I'd say .

Coastal Palace
29-05-2017, 08:59 AM
More like 19% I'd say .

Statistics and percentages are all bollocks.

78% of people know that!

thereichstuff
29-05-2017, 09:03 AM
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...fter-car-crash

Was he breathalised?

grand aigle
29-05-2017, 09:56 AM

You can of course provide a link to this imaginary "survey" ? Would like to have voted as Im sure plenty of others would, if it actually happened!

hdeagle
29-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Funny how this so-called wonderful Seaweed team are 11/10 on to go straight back down whilst Palace are 11/2.

Next season could be a lot of fun for Palace fans.

COYP

Night Eagle
29-05-2017, 11:16 AM

Ha ha wan*er. Well I chuckled.

spt1978
29-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Yes. Yes there is.

Who was looking after The Goldstone when it was sold off?

Certainly not Brighton fans!

http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.uk/images/brighton_goldstone2.jpg

TBF The Goldstone is being put to better use these days.

Spiderman
29-05-2017, 11:39 AM
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...fter-car-crash

Was he breathalised?

Who? Can't open the link. Can someone post a summary of the article please.

bigGcpfc
29-05-2017, 11:52 AM
I know the Palace bosses look at these pages so can I please ask you not to sign Gary Monk . He will not be a good fit for us, we need a tougher personality than him. Just take a little longer to decide.I worry for our future if you appoint Monk.

Eagleinsussex
29-05-2017, 02:34 PM
http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.uk/images/brighton_goldstone2.jpg

TBF The Goldstone is being put to better use these days.

Massive improvement

thereichstuff
29-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Who? Can't open the link. Can someone post a summary of the article please.

One of their boozy centre Halfs ( Duffy ) was involved in a minor car prang .

little dedders
29-05-2017, 09:23 PM

Aren't the sharpest :clown:

PhuketEagle
30-05-2017, 05:34 AM
Angry Frank says "Oi! Monk! NOOOOO!"

EagleEater
31-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Angry Frank says "Oi! Monk! NOOOOO!"

Been told talks didn't reach final agreement and Monk has weighed up other options. Shame, I feel he would be perfect fit! :rolleyes:

passenger
31-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Monk is the favorite with the bookies

Wibble Wobble
31-05-2017, 03:09 PM
Monk is the favorite with the bookies
He's the favourite for the Southampton and Middlesbrough jobs as well.

thereichstuff
31-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Been told talks didn't reach final agreement and Monk has weighed up other options. Shame, I feel he would be perfect fit! :rolleyes:

Nice try . Considering we haven't spoken to anyone it was abit of a long shot but never mind eh .

passenger
31-05-2017, 03:25 PM
He's the favourite for the Southampton and Middlesbrough jobs as well.
Must admit it would be a brave move I rate him as a good young manager
we will see just hope it`s done quickly.

grand aigle
31-05-2017, 03:36 PM

Yeah of course you have? Nice try to get out of your previous bollox post!!

EagleEater
31-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Yeah of course you have? Nice try to get out of your previous bollox post!!
I know you are simple, but as one of your own fans pointed out earlier, Monk is favourite with the bookies! Why would I try "Get out of it" when he is still firm favourite. Believe what you want, Timmmy :p

grand aigle
31-05-2017, 06:56 PM
I know you are simple, but as one of your own fans pointed out earlier, Monk is favourite with the bookies! Why would I try "Get out of it" when he is still firm favourite. Believe what you want, Timmmy :p

Mainly Quentin, because you have no idea, no friend who told you anything about our manager and you are a first class twat!! Simple perfectly describes you , everything you predict doesn't happen, does it? Didn't you predict our relegation? That didn't happen did it? Weren't you going to batter us in the playoff semi?? That went well didn't it....lets face it you are a loser, give it up!

PS only 2 m's in Timmy!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
31-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Is the title of this thread referring to our next manager, or was the OP staring into the mirror at the time, tryin to determine the mysterious desiccated substance on his chin?

EagleEater
31-05-2017, 07:42 PM
You are a first class twat!!

Ahhh she's rattled! Should I cry to a mod about your abuse like you are so fond of doing? :rolleyes:

sherrifbart
31-05-2017, 07:53 PM
I doubt he will,as you suggest cry to a mod,why would he bother doing that,he will most likely ignore you,as do most people on here.Be honest mate,you only come on here to irritate people,youre a well known knob of a man.If youre not happy,feel free to p@ss off back to North Korea chat.

Crofty
31-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Ahhh she's rattled! Should I cry to a mod about your abuse like you are so fond of doing? :rolleyes:

what a tit, Get a life you div

CharlieCPFC
31-05-2017, 08:18 PM
I doubt he will,as you suggest cry to a mod,why would he bother doing that,he will most likely ignore you,as do most people on here.Be honest mate,you only come on here to irritate people,youre a well known knob of a man.If youre not happy,feel free to p@ss off back to North Korea chat.

I'd say you're just as bad if you get wound up by him/her, it's quite clearly a prick of the highest sort.

thereichstuff
31-05-2017, 08:18 PM

Don't the weeds like this tactic ?

grand aigle
31-05-2017, 08:26 PM

Yeah go on do it! ******* twat! This isnt NSC where all you tarquins cry to bozza if a palace fan posts anything Take more than a total idiot like you to rattle me, youre just a moron weed ! Like there is anything you could say that i would give **** about.....go back to your boyfriend..

Vince Hilaire's Afro
31-05-2017, 09:07 PM

Who knows, maybe in time you might be proved right. And then you can say 'I successfully predicted the name of the next CPFC manager by simply repeating the name of the bookies' favourite. On a Palace website'.

You could even add a 'yay', should you wish. What a story to tell the grandkids

Big Gav
31-05-2017, 09:17 PM
You could even add a 'yay', should you wish. What a story to tell the grandkids

It would take some doing to better the pawade. They will be telling that story for generations. "Hey kids I was there 200,000 turned out to see the mighty Bwighton lift the fabulous finishing 2nd trophy"

Vince Hilaire's Afro
31-05-2017, 09:31 PM
It would take some doing to better the pawade. They will be telling that story for generations. "Hey kids I was there 200,000 turned out to see the mighty Bwighton lift the fabulous finishing 2nd trophy"

How quickly for them the memories of that great day were buried by the news of our managerial vacancy. Even before the monumentous parade, when promotion had scarcely been clinched - sorry 'desperately grasped just in time' - the likes of WHP were on here, seemingly more concerned with attendances and turnover, or something.

God forbid things in SE25 ever get boring. What the **** would they do?

sherrifbart
31-05-2017, 10:52 PM
RE.Charlie,cpfc.I can assure you ,im not getting wound up by that knob.The entire tone of his posting is aggressive and pisstaking,nothing but the usual boring 2 Admins,burning down our town,cheating.blagh blagh crap these tarquins are fond of quoting.If any Palace fan were to post anything of that nature on NSC,we would be banned immediately.We dont hear from the plums for years,come promotion,and they get brave again.I find their overconfidence rather funny really.Next season should be fun.

Payney
09-06-2017, 04:44 PM

:clown:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40220372

Eagleinsussex
09-06-2017, 06:57 PM

You have such good 'friends' Lol

Penstone Eagle
09-06-2017, 07:33 PM

Tit.

Palace Yankee
10-06-2017, 01:04 AM
http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/683/main/2017/06/09/36247522/monk-in-as-middlesbroughs-new-boss?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FcKhUy7weyc

Close thread.