PDA

View Full Version : Craig Harrison: Hartlepool appoint The New Saints boss as manager

Dobbo
27-05-2017, 07:50 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40063109

Seems to have put a bit of weight on since he was with us.

Shamone
27-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Terrible player. Unknown as a manager as I could manage TNS and win the league.

Malarkey
27-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Good luck to him. Used to live down my road.

JJ
27-05-2017, 10:05 AM
I know I'm in a minority but I can think of far worse players I've seen in a Palace shirt than Craig Harrison and I hated the way people got on his back at the first sign of an error. When he played a few games at centre back I thought he did a decent job in what was a pretty poor Palace side. I really dislike it when Palace fans make a scapegoat of an honest - even if not very good - player, when there were wankers like Ruddock in the side stealing a living.

I hope he does a good job at Hartlepool - no-one deserves to have their career finished in the way his was.

milky87
27-05-2017, 10:26 AM
I know I'm in a minority but I can think of far worse players I've seen in a Palace shirt than Craig Harrison and I hated the way people got on his back at the first sign of an error. When he played a few games at centre back I thought he did a decent job in what was a pretty poor Palace side. I really dislike it when Palace fans make a scapegoat of an honest - even if not very good - player, when there were wankers like Ruddock in the side stealing a living.

I hope he does a good job at Hartlepool - no-one deserves to have their career finished in the way his was.

I'm also in that minority, he was no where near as bad as some made out.

I'm sure it was Sunderland away when he was superb

Percy Dalton
27-05-2017, 02:22 PM

Me to, thought he got a rough deal at a difficult time for us. Hartlepool are my second team, gutted they were relegated, hope Craig gets them back first attempt.

Maidstoned Eagle
27-05-2017, 02:44 PM
I'm also in that minority, he was no where near as bad as some made out.

I'm sure it was Sunderland away when he was superb

Yep, when played in his natural position he was good....bit like another young defender we have now.

jaspercpfc
27-05-2017, 06:58 PM
honest pro albeit limited, plenty of passion. Will forever have my respect for giving "that" gesture to Kevin Miller at Oakwell as he trudged off :p