PDA

View Full Version : Come On Then, Who Was It?

therethere
20-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Admissions Thread. Confession Thread.

I've been noticing a few little tags around town as gifts from "Palace Ultras"

Which of you awful animals was it?

Pictures to follow, but I want some names first.

Will be spray-painting them over once documented... you swine

:veryangry

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 06:09 AM
Are you going to spray over Brighton's "Palace Pier" sign.

COYP

Penstone Eagle
20-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Admissions Thread. Confession Thread.

I've been noticing a few little tags around town as gifts from "Palace Ultras"

Which of you awful animals was it?

Pictures to follow, but I want some names first.

Will be spray-painting them over once documented... you swine

:veryangry

Palace Ultras can provide you with the spray paint, only comes in red and blue though, so go ahead.

Richard Russell
20-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Are you going to spray over Brighton's "Palace Pier" sign.

COYPThe Palace Pier opened in 1899, your (original) football club started scuffing the ball about in 1905.

:supergrin::p

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Is it just me or does Crystal Palace sound like a wonderful name for a drag queen?

eagles #1
20-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Is it just me or does Crystal Palace sound like a wonderful name for a drag queen?

You would know.

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:44 AM
I honestly feel sad for you eagles #1

plus now ignored so don't bother retorting with more biting wit yeah?

eagles #1
20-06-2017, 11:48 AM
I honestly feel sad for you eagles #1

plus now ignored so don't bother retorting with more biting wit yeah?

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/faggots-mash-peas-6056464.jpg

Eagleinsussex
20-06-2017, 11:50 AM

Maybe you could use it next time your on stage....

Eagleinsussex
20-06-2017, 11:51 AM
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/faggots-mash-peas-6056464.jpg

Lol :lux:

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:54 AM
*you're

and I only go on stage as a comedian and musician :D

i don't have the attention to grooming necessary for that kind of gender bending :p

Look shall we keep it on track? WHO WAS IT?? Just absorb the new realisation your club name would make a good drag queen name, play nice and I'll have some pics of the thread-provoking offences by this evening for you lot to feast upon.

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Lol :lux:

thanks for the update :mad:

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 12:51 PM

It's never crossed my mind. I suppose living in Brighton, this type of thing is more prevalent.

grand aigle
20-06-2017, 02:04 PM
*you're

i don't have the attention to grooming necessary for that kind of gender bending :p

Look shall we keep it on track? WHO WAS IT?? Just absorb the new realisation your club name would make a good drag queen name, play nice and I'll have some pics of the thread-provoking offences by this evening for you lot to feast upon.

God, if your posts here are any indication of your wit/comedy, I bet the crowd cant wait for you to get off the stage.....comedy? Where? When? You havent shown any wit so far

Ash
20-06-2017, 02:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCtJRdFW0AEVsOY.jpg:large

wehatepalace
20-06-2017, 03:10 PM
The Palace Pier opened in 1899, your (original) football club started scuffing the ball about in 1905.

the original bankrupt club, and the phoenix club built on the back of others money, can now rightly claim to have more hoofs than the grand national, but both Mickey Mouse Palace variants have been around less than the one and only Brighton FC and the cities Palace Pier.

mpfn
20-06-2017, 03:17 PM
**** me, they're all coming back.
Bunch of drama queens

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 03:24 PM
the original bankrupt club, and the phoenix club built on the back of others money, can now rightly claim to have more hoofs than the grand national, but both Mickey Mouse Palace variants have been around less than the one and only Brighton FC and the cities Palace Pier.

:S::S::S: bore off div .

grand aigle
20-06-2017, 03:26 PM

:S::S::S::S:

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 03:33 PM
there's loads of palace in Sussex so it will be like finding a needle in a haystack . Botty had better get working on it if he's offended so :D

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 03:37 PM
built on the back of others money,

Whereas the weed and their MAGNIFICENT bowl in the sticks have been built on ticket and merchandise sales alone.

mpfn
20-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Brighton fc ?
Is that the new name for mighty weed now they've reached the promise land?
Poor old Hove Albion, cast aside like a old whore

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 03:44 PM
If they're going to be accurate with their name, then they should be called Falmer FC. Miles from Brighton and even further from Hove.

eagle mart
20-06-2017, 03:46 PM
16th December 1992.

Why is this date a momentous one in Brighton & Lol Albions history?

Ash
20-06-2017, 04:09 PM
If they're going to be accurate with their name, then they should be called Falmer FC. Miles from Brighton and even further from Hove.

Park & Ride Rovers

SJ'sLoveMonkey
20-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Sussex is awash with Palace fans it's why it irks them so much

SJ'sLoveMonkey
20-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Park & Ride Rovers

Concourse and Pies United

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Runners up and hove Albion .

Eagleinsussex
20-06-2017, 04:21 PM
*you're

You're certainly a comedian :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
20-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Plastics and Pawade Albion

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Fixtures breakfast academicals.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
20-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Peppa Pig and Spanish Day Thistle

CP Satellite
20-06-2017, 05:00 PM

Apparently you don't even know your own club's history, let alone ours. B&H Albion are a continuation of the two previous clubs, Brighton United and Brighton & Hove Rangers.

This is on top of being variously nicknamed 'Lambs', 'Shrimps', Dolphins and then Seagulls after realising what the more impressive Eagles sounded like after playing Palace.

You really do need to shut up about being an 'original' club.

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Apparently you don't even know your own club's history, let alone ours. B&H Albion are a continuation of the two previous clubs, Brighton United and Brighton & Hove Rangers.

This is on top of being variously nicknamed 'Lambs', 'Shrimps', Dolphins and then Seagulls after realising what the more impressive Eagles sounded like after playing Palace.

Botty knows feck all .

Dorking .Eagle
20-06-2017, 06:03 PM

Best not mention about the original Crystal Palace FC being formed in 1861, founding the Football Association and helping create the laws of the game, playing in the first ever year of the FA Cup or having some of the earliest England Internationals :eek::D

little al
20-06-2017, 06:08 PM
I don't agree with grafitti, and thats what those stickers are. I believe it shows our club in a bad light. Sorry to be a killjoy.

LONDONMAN
20-06-2017, 07:02 PM
I don't agree with grafitti, and thats what those stickers are. I believe it shows our club in a bad light. Sorry to be a killjoy.

Don't feel guilty Al, Joy will never die when Palace fans take the piss out of the Weeds.

Reminds me of when our old P.A. man at Selhurst, John Henty,t asked everyone in the ground to put their hands up during a floodlight failure, because 'Many hands make light work'.

matbha
20-06-2017, 07:03 PM

:supergrin::lux::p

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 07:04 PM
The 80 Minute Club.

Penstone Eagle
20-06-2017, 07:51 PM

Tit

Penstone Eagle
20-06-2017, 07:52 PM
:supergrin::lux::p

Another tit

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Brighton and Hovel Albion.

palacemetros
20-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Ex-Goldstone Wanderers

little al
20-06-2017, 08:47 PM
The 80 Minute Club.

They are more used to rugger.

Leeroy
20-06-2017, 09:42 PM
Fixtures breakfast academicals.

:D proper lols

therethere
20-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Here we are...

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 05:45 AM
They didn't care enough rovers .

Payney
21-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Toys R us United

eagle mart
21-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Tinpot Town

hdeagle
21-06-2017, 10:25 AM
We Only Support When W'ere Winning FC

ONFG
21-06-2017, 03:23 PM
there's loads of palace in Sussex so it will be like finding a needle in a haystack . Botty had better get working on it if he's offended so :D

Eh? As an ex West Norwood and Streatham Hill resident I can hardly complain about you tossers living in Sussex. As a tragic side note (I was young) I used to commute into the city on my push bike with a BHA mini strip hanging down behind the seat.

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Eh? As an ex West Norwood and Streatham Hill resident I can hardly complain about you tossers living in Sussex. As a tragic side note (I was young) I used to commute into the city on my push bike with a BHA mini strip hanging down behind the seat.

I saw you once near the elephant and castle roundabout I swerved but just missed you . I must say your changing personas is seamless Im nearly getting fooled .

ONFG
21-06-2017, 04:02 PM
I saw you once near the elephant and castle roundabout I swerved but just missed you . I must say your changing personas is seamless Im nearly getting fooled .

Never went that way, always took a left over the Thames long before E&C.

ceeby
21-06-2017, 04:17 PM

Was it attached to you trousers with "pull here" underneath?

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 04:20 PM

It must have been another weed **** then .

ONFG
21-06-2017, 04:44 PM
It must have been another weed **** then .

With the size and spread of our fanbase more than likely.

RazorsEdge
21-06-2017, 05:29 PM

If you take a left over the Thames, you will eventually end up near Elephant and Castle.....

Eagleinsussex
21-06-2017, 05:35 PM

World domination on the horizon for the weeds, Lol

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-06-2017, 05:54 PM

:supergrin:

therethere
21-06-2017, 09:11 PM
What's happening in this thread then?

Is this... is it diversionary tactics? A few more ***sage*** heads disapprove of this APPALLING sequence of VANDALISM by your VERY OWN "ultras"?

tsk tsk tsk

no more photos today, it looks like your over-excited hoolie-vandal lot had the most of their fun on the seafront, and i was in the town centre today

that's right, enjoying the wonderful, relaxed, cosmopolitan atmosphere with just the hint of a breeze to keep the heat pleasant

kind regards,

therethere

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 09:39 PM

:lux:

ONFG
22-06-2017, 07:52 AM
If you take a left over the Thames, you will eventually end up near Elephant and Castle.....

I wouldn't have said Westminster was very near the E&C but you Londoners know best...

jjeagle
22-06-2017, 08:02 AM
I wouldn't have said Westminster was very near the E&C but you Londoners know best...

Clueless in geography as well. :rolleyes:

ONFG
22-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Clueless in geography as well. :rolleyes:

I've never known Pimlico and Westminster to be classified as the Elephant and Castle before, but I'm sure you're right.

Eagleinsussex
22-06-2017, 08:30 AM

Under 2 miles is pretty close

jjeagle
22-06-2017, 08:30 AM
I've never known Pimlico and Westminster to be classified as the Elephant and Castle before, but I'm sure you're right.

Ah, Pimlico added now and who said anything about classifying the Elephant as Westminster?? Ok, using ONFG rules, l choose Westminster Bridge to Imperial War Museum. Now, l could stroll that in under 15 mins. Therefore....close! I am sure any reply from you will reconfirm your inability to just admit that you made a small mistake in a previous post, but l think you know this already?

Pidster
22-06-2017, 08:31 AM

Westminster Bridge Road starts about 300 yards from E&C.

jaspercpfc
22-06-2017, 09:28 AM

but you rejoice in cats being murdered :jerkit:

little al
22-06-2017, 05:09 PM
but you rejoice in cats being murdered :jerkit:

Rejoice?:clown:

RazorsEdge
22-06-2017, 07:13 PM

No you wouldn't old chap as that would have made you look terribly knowledgeable.

By the way, Pimlico is west of Vauxhall Bridge, west of Westminster Bridge is Victoria, not that it matters a jot for some one like you :p

RazorsEdge
22-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Ah, Pimlico added now and who said anything about classifying the Elephant as Westminster?? Ok, using ONFG rules, l choose Westminster Bridge to Imperial War Museum. Now, l could stroll that in under 15 mins. Therefore....close! I am sure any reply from you will reconfirm your inability to just admit that you made a small mistake in a previous post, but l think you know this already?

He may need a spade soon :)

mystery_man
28-06-2017, 10:46 AM
I did notice a PTID sticker appear on a welcome to Eastbourne sign the very same day that the new signs were installed.
Whilst i don't agree with vandalism (even just a sticker) it made me smile.

cpfcfly
01-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Sussex is awash with Palace fans it's why it irks them so much

:hi::moo:

therethere
02-07-2017, 02:32 PM
New piece of graffiti on a bin in Kemp Town village

Curiously appropriate? Nice choice, "Ultras"!

ONFG
02-07-2017, 03:00 PM
I did notice a PTID sticker appear on a welcome to Eastbourne sign the very same day that the new signs were installed.
Whilst i don't agree with vandalism (even just a sticker) it made me smile.

Eastbourne is full of Palace fans, alcoholics and Eastern Europeans. Must feel like a home from home.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
02-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Eastbourne is full of Palace fans, alcoholics and Eastern Europeans. Must feel like a home from home.

Ooh racist undertones there Botty

grand aigle
02-07-2017, 03:10 PM

Anyone else notice that the weeds seem to turn up here in twos? One comes and posts shit (therethere) and another comes along straight afterwards to back him up (onfg/botty) .. are they scared to go out alone??

Coastal Palace
02-07-2017, 03:23 PM

Brighton is full of shit. What's your point?

ONFG
02-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Ooh racist undertones there Botty

Debatable SJ

ONFG
02-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Brighton is full of shit. What's your point?

My point is I'll be on court number three, Gildredge Park, Eastbourne 3-4pm tomoz if you fancy a dust up.

thereichstuff
02-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Debatable SJ

Borderline botty , just like easy .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
02-07-2017, 05:40 PM

Not quite NF but getting there! :D

thereichstuff
02-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Not quite NF but getting there! :D

I make you right.

ONFG
02-07-2017, 06:55 PM

Sounds like we're one and the same, this 'easy' you talk of...

thereichstuff
03-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Sounds like we're one and the same, this 'easy' you talk of...

Who knows botty , you've got plenty of previous .

smileysmith
03-07-2017, 12:23 PM
The Palace Pier opened in 1899, your (original) football club started scuffing the ball about in 1905.

Ha haa - cos that makes all the difference. Its still your largest landmark named the same name as us. :D

Save

thereichstuff
03-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Ha haa - cos that makes all the difference. Its still your largest landmark named the same name as us. :D

Save

That's what bwighton is best known for , that and hating us .

therethere
06-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Anyone else notice that the weeds seem to turn up here in twos? One comes and posts shit (therethere) and another comes along straight afterwards to back him up (onfg/botty) .. are they scared to go out alone??

when there are hardcore palace top boys and ultras clearly prowling the locality... can you blame us?

do you need a picture for the recent piece? happy to oblige... my own spraypaint is in the post from halfords online to address this continuing issue
although i am not entirely happy about the amount of times i'll be writing the word "*****" around a polite quarter of neighbourhood

needs must and all that

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-07-2017, 12:27 PM
when there are hardcore palace top boys and ultras clearly prowling the locality... can you blame us?

do you need a picture for the recent piece? happy to oblige... my own spraypaint is in the post from halfords online to address this continuing issue
although i am not entirely happy about the amount of times i'll be writing the word "*****" around a polite quarter of neighbourhood

needs must and all that

Just a little tip to stand you in good stead for the future. Quit trying to be witty and amusing because you are just not very good at it. I've had funnier migraines than you.

therethere
06-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Just a little tip to stand you in good stead for the future. Quit trying to be witty and amusing because you are just not very good at it. I've had funnier migraines than you.

:p

thereichstuff
06-07-2017, 01:48 PM

Very bottyesk if you ask me mate . Botty does try , bless him , but he enverably fails .

CharlieCPFC
06-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Very strange...

eagles #1
06-07-2017, 02:54 PM

He's a weird little ****.

Coastal Palace
06-07-2017, 03:32 PM

*must spread some rep etc etc etc....

ONFG
06-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Very bottyesk if you ask me mate . Botty does try , bless him , but he enverably fails .

Ah the old cracked Reich record. Almost as amuse bouche as VHA's WSU khazi posts, and boy do they never get tired.

Coastal Palace
06-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Ah the old cracked Reich record. Almost as amuse bouche as VHA's WSU khazi posts, and boy do they never get tired.

'Amuse bouche'

Brighton wanker.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-07-2017, 07:26 PM

Up there with the "failed to pay St Johns Ambulance" by you witty Sussex boys. Always has me guffawing loudly every time that one

Coastal Palace
06-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Up there with the "failed to pay St Johns Ambulance" by you witty Sussex boys. Always has me guffawing loudly every time that one

After all these decades you'd think that these half wit, Sussex morons would've learnt and accepted their place in the pecking order by now.

It seems not.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
06-07-2017, 07:48 PM
After all these decades you'd think that these half wit, Sussex morons would've learnt and accepted their place in the pecking order by now.

It seems not.

Miles bigger than us apparently :D

Coastal Palace
06-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Miles bigger than us apparently :D

Yeah.
And then they woke up!
:)

New LP
06-07-2017, 07:53 PM

The current club was founded in 1905.

The original and unconnected one 1861.

therethere
06-07-2017, 08:31 PM

Save

Largest landmark? Ok...
Named the same? Once upon a time...

Coastal Palace
06-07-2017, 08:36 PM
Largest landmark? Ok...

You're a PALACE Pier wanker.
And don't ever forget that.
You PALACE Pier wanker.

therethere
06-07-2017, 09:10 PM
Ah, that's why you were on ignore.

"Contribution" is repeatedly vicious, nasty and witless. No redeeming qualities. Good job!

I don't particularly see why it has to be so nastily personalised and so, so demented?

Coastal Palace
06-07-2017, 09:13 PM
You're not much of a div, are you?
Oh hang on...yes you are!

Dike Mean
06-07-2017, 09:27 PM

"Contribution" is repeatedly vicious, nasty and witless. No redeeming qualities. Good job!

I don't particularly see why it has to be so nastily personalised and so, so demented?

THERE THERE

smileysmith
06-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Largest landmark? Ok...
It's still Palace Pier.

Try not to cry ...

ONFG
07-07-2017, 07:49 AM

Never mentioned St Johns in any one of my posts. Amuse bouche on the other hand.

thereichstuff
07-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Never mentioned St Johns in any one of my posts. Amuse bouche on the other hand.

One of your guises must have mentioned it :S:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
07-07-2017, 02:25 PM

I never mentioned you but carry on

Coastal Palace
08-07-2017, 10:11 AM

Like your opinion has ever mattered.

therethere
07-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Opinions don't tend to matter except to their advocate

mine was more an observation, or a psa should you like to emerge from your own froth one day

Spindle
07-08-2017, 07:35 PM
The current club was founded in 1905.

We could lay claim to that if we wanted to, many other clubs have, but we aren't FAKE PLASTIC TWATS

therethere
07-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Fake Plastic Watering Twats?

Hitler
13-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Just add the letters "HIT" to the tags.
They're UltraSHIT!

Crofty
13-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Out of the woodwork they come...like scuttling rats......feck mine....

grand aigle
13-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Out of the woodwork they come...like scuttling rats......feck mine....

just ignore the peado ****!!

sherrifbart
13-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Yet again the old Paedo hitler emerges from his swamp,fecker is nowhere to be seen for months,then he pops up spouting his usual crap.Sad wanker.

EagleEater
13-08-2017, 07:33 PM
The current club was founded in 2010.

EFA :p

grand aigle
13-08-2017, 08:11 PM
EFA :p

oh look another one ! :jerkit::jerkit:

EagleEater
14-08-2017, 12:22 AM
oh look another one ! :jerkit::jerkit:

You really are a sad case. Even your own fans on this board are embarrassed with having such a pathetic **** like you representing Palace views on this forum... They are just too polite to tell you :hi:

grand aigle
14-08-2017, 07:57 AM
You really are a sad case. Even your own fans on this board are embarrassed with having such a pathetic **** like you representing Palace views on this forum... They are just too polite to tell you :hi:

Thank you, sad case? Im not the one on a rival board trying to act tough am I??
Whats up, you scared to go on NSC where you belong?? With all the other over sensitive fairies!!

SwoopingGull
14-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Thank you, sad case? Im not the one on a rival board trying to act tough am I??
Whats up, you scared to go on NSC where you belong?? With all the other over sensitive fairies!!

No you are on an away section (for rivals) trying to act tough.. Whats a matter, too many depressing thread on the General Discussion board so you have to come to the away end to feel happy about your self... :sob:

grand aigle
14-08-2017, 03:44 PM
No you are on an away section (for rivals) trying to act tough.. Whats a matter, too many depressing thread on the General Discussion board so you have to come to the away end to feel happy about your self... :sob:

So, you retard, you think that the away fans end should be JUST for away fans! Well there is a forum for you, its called North Stand Chat, its just for weeds go take a look.
Perfectly happy thanks for caring!!

PS so you are swooping gull and eagle eater?? Remember who you are signed in as before you post!

SwoopingGull
06-09-2017, 09:07 AM
So, you retard, you think that the away fans end should be JUST for away fans! Well there is a forum for you, its called North Stand Chat, its just for weeds go take a look.
Perfectly happy thanks for caring!!

PS so you are swooping gull and eagle eater?? Remember who you are signed in as before you post!

I will leave this here:

If you are so sure we are the same person, please report us to the mods as its not allowed to have 2 accounts on here...2 names 2 DIFFERENT IP addresses