PDA

View Full Version : World Club Rankings Shows How Far Brighton Are Behind Palace

Pages : [1] 2

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 05:42 AM
Palace are currently ranked 151 which is miles ahead of Brighton who are ranked at 833 in the World Club Rankings.

https://www.clubworldranking.com/clubs/brighton-hove-albion.aspx

Mind the gap

COYP

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 05:49 AM
It is funny how many clubs that some Brighton fans would class as tinpot are ahead of them in the World Club Rankings.

COYP

andy1980
20-06-2017, 06:36 AM
Palace are currently ranked 151 which is miles ahead of Brighton who are ranked at 833 in the World Club Rankings.

Mind the gap

COYP

Do you think gus poyet is a better coach than Sam allardyce?

CP Satellite
20-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Brighton? Bloody midgets!

vWnuy7cuKl4

norwoodboy
20-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Imagine what the gap between the 2 clubs was back in 1997.

I still find it hard to believe that the clubs were even rivals 10 years after the 80s.

The weeds go from near extinction to playing in a stadium that by it self couldn't even hold Palace's away following.
How can you be rivals if one team can hardly get tickets for the away fixture.

The annual REMF fixture is what probably prevented the rivalry from completely dissolving. Before the 2 clubs would ever meet in a league fixture for the first time in 14 seasons.
http://www.remf.org.uk/challenge-match/4562414629

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 07:20 AM
I wonder if there is a bigger gap between any two rival clubs?

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Over 30 years of Brighton playing catch-up has taken its toll as Palace have experienced 9 seasons of Premier League football whilst Brighton are yet to kick a ball in the Premier League and even when they do Palace are expected to widen the gap between the two teams.

COYP

grand aigle
20-06-2017, 07:45 AM

No! Why? Whats that got to do with anything?

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 08:45 AM

I bet he's googled a stat from somewhere to prove poyet has got a better %over Sam on something :D

CharlieCPFC
20-06-2017, 09:05 AM

Do you think Brighton should be ranked higher then?

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Some other clubs ranked higher than the weed:
Charlton
Millwall
Burnley
Bournemouth
Blackburn Rovers
Wigan Athletic
Barnsley

Spindle
20-06-2017, 11:19 AM
Ah that first fixture in 14 seasons.

5 nil and you can't go home

Lololol

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:47 AM
It is funny how many clubs that some Brighton fans would class as tinpot are ahead of them in the World Club Rankings.

COYP

Most Brighton fans are self-aware enough to not go around calling other clubs tinpot. When you find it on NSC/NKC it more honestly means "I am upset with this club and it's supporters for one or another reason, and apparently this is a good insult in footballing circles"

:)

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:48 AM
+

Congratulations on your (vastly) superior ranking

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Some other clubs ranked higher than the weed:
Charlton tinpot
Millwall tinpot
Burnley tinpot
Bournemouth very tinpot
Blackburn Rovers tinpot
Wigan Athletic tinpot
Barnsley

Efa in accordance with weeds everywhere .

therethere
20-06-2017, 11:58 AM
We don't like Bournemouth that's true. I think we could probably imagine Barnsley to be tinpot due to them being a small northern town.

OK I admit it, I sneer at all of those clubs as provincial, shite or tinpot in one way another, mostly hinged on their having a dilapidated ground

or being otherwise gutter trash animals for one reason or another

eagle mart
20-06-2017, 12:55 PM
We don't like Bournemouth that's true. I think we could probably imagine Barnsley to be tinpot due to them being a small northern town.

OK I admit it, I sneer at all of those clubs as provincial, shite or tinpot in one way another, mostly hinged on their having a dilapidated ground

or being otherwise gutter trash animals for one reason or another

Enough of the self loathing.

wehatepalace
20-06-2017, 03:14 PM

Mind the gap

COYP

I see what you did there, you tried adding the 2 palaces together and ignored the fact the club all over 7's first supported doesn't exist anymore. You remember, the one that chased the dream on others money then went tits up twice before starting again in 2010. :hi:

grand aigle
20-06-2017, 03:25 PM
I see what you did there, you tried adding the 2 palaces together and ignored the fact the club all over 7's first supported doesn't exist anymore. You remember, the one that chased the dream on others money then went tits up twice before starting again in 2010. :hi:

Truth hurts doesn't it?

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 03:37 PM
" there are teachers and there are pupils ".

thereichstuff
20-06-2017, 03:38 PM

Oh to have someone to spunk 300 m into a pwoject .

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 03:42 PM

Okay, lets take Palace out of the equation. That leaves the weed in 832nd place. Minnows.

mpfn
20-06-2017, 03:48 PM
5-0, and you can't go home !
Bunch of wankers

Eagleinsussex
20-06-2017, 04:24 PM

Re-cycling posts again WHP Lol

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Brighton reached the lofty heights of 754th in 2014 which was their highest ever ranking.

Palace being so much higher in the world club rankings shows just why Brighton and their delusion of being a better club than Palace makes them a laughing stock to Palace fans who well and truly have held and will hold the bragging rights over them for years.

Mind the gap or is it a chasm.

COYP

little al
20-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Brighton reached the lofty heights of 754th in 2014 which was their highest ever ranking.

Palace being so much higher in the world club rankings shows just why Brighton and their delusion of being a better club than Palace makes them a laughing stock to Palace fans who well and truly have held and will hold the bragging rights over them for years.

COYP
According to that page their highest was only 793 in 2014

Our highest ranking was 88 in 2015 :D
https://www.clubworldranking.com/clubs/crystal-palace.aspx

hdeagle
20-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Following Palace's 2-0 win at the Amex this thread was started by a Brighton fan on NSC and he makes some very good points as to why Palace are better than Brighton.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?278839-Palace-will-always-have-the-upper-hand-on-us

matbha
20-06-2017, 08:18 PM

COYP

See cheats do prosper

Jim Cannon
20-06-2017, 09:06 PM
See cheats do prosper

You haven't managed to. You've done everything Bournemouth have been doing the last few years with a lot more 000s on

matbha
20-06-2017, 09:15 PM
You haven't managed to. You've done everything Bournemouth have been doing the last few years with a lot more 000s on

We have stayed within FFP so not cheated ,you on the other hand cheated twice
:p

Jim Cannon
20-06-2017, 09:18 PM

Here we go again, don't waste our time with this bullshit

matbha
20-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Here we go again, don't waste our time with this bullshit

:lux:

Jim Cannon
20-06-2017, 09:31 PM

Missing the point again Matt. Delusional if you think your club has never cheated

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 09:34 PM

You would think the FA or the Football League would have done something more if that were the case.

matbha
20-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Missing the point again Matt. Delusional if you think your club has never cheated

Im missing the point ok the fact that you walked away scot free from 2 admins and still kept all your assets ,while we lost everthing is a big factor in this thread of course we are well behind you as we have been in the lower divisions

Jim Cannon
20-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Im missing the point ok the fact that you walked away scot free from 2 admins and still kept all your assets ,while we lost everthing is a big factor in this thread of course we are well behind you as we have been in the lower divisions

wrong again. Not scot free, got 10 point deductions both times. That was the rules. Lost all our best players for peanuts. Not scot free. We also had a chairman who spirited our ground away from us too. If you really want to go through all this for the zillionth time, you lot also got up to your necks in it too. Just because it wasn't called administration, you still owed money too so give it a rest

Phil's Barber
20-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Im missing the point ok the fact that you walked away scot free from 2 admins

No we didn't.

and still kept all your assets

No we didn't.

Maiden Eagle
20-06-2017, 09:50 PM
wrong again. Not scot free, got 10 point deductions both times. That was the rules. Lost all our best players for peanuts. Not scot free. We also had a chairman who spirited our ground away from us too. If you really want to go through all this for the zillionth time, you lot also got up to your necks in it too. Just because it wasn't called administration, you still owed money too so give it a rest

Your comments are wasted on Mat, who is just a deluded thick idiot (and he posts this sh*t at 44, wow ! - The oldest troll in town).

The team who got away with admin was Leicester City (in 2002). They basically were bankrupted building the then Walkers Stadium and their penalty ? - No points deduction, no player sales and as a result, immediate promotion back to the Prem.

But you never hear a peep from the Seaweeds about this. And they basically got up to their necks in it, because most of their fans deserted them (just because Mat may claim he still went, most of the others didn't)

matbha
20-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Your comments are wasted on Mat, who is just a deluded thick idiot (and he posts this sh*t at 44, wow ! - The oldest troll in town).

The team who got away with admin was Leicester City (in 2002). They basically were bankrupted building the then Walkers Stadium and their penalty ? - No points deduction, no player sales and as a result, immediate promotion back to the Prem.

But you never hear a peep from the Seaweeds about this. And they basically got up to their necks in it, because most of their fans deserted them (just because Mat may claim he still went, most of the others didn't)

The same old fans deserted us crap and im a deluded idiot :clown:

therethere
20-06-2017, 10:34 PM
Hardcore (blessed they be) aside, those who are now regular attendees were, during the Withdean years, irregular attendees. Hope that clears a few things up.

There aren't any comebacks to this guys, since Palace also suffer declines in regular attendees when they drop divisions.

Heaven keep you from losing your ground and the rest of the shite that comes with THAT!

andy1980
21-06-2017, 05:13 AM

On that website gus is two places above allardyce. That guy that got sacked by Southampton is much higher than both perhaps he should be your next boss

andy1980
21-06-2017, 05:33 AM
Do you think Brighton should be ranked higher then?

No but I think we are in the same league as you now the gap on the pitch isn't as big as you guys want to suggest. I think this is a way you try and keep your supiror feeling you have.

andy1980
21-06-2017, 05:38 AM

COYP

Don't you think that's weird 3 years ago we were ranked higher yet this season we got promoted.

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 05:40 AM

So explain where they all were before the Amex....and dont start on the 20000 locked out of Withdean bollox as we know and you know that just aint true...it wasnt sold out, there are photos to prove this.....just look on internet.....why do you persist with all this bollox, matthew, surely at your age you have better things to occupy your time....

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Don't you think that's weird 3 years ago we were ranked higher yet this season we got promoted.

It must be all the debt you've racked up in those 3 years .

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 05:43 AM
No but I think we are in the same league as you now the gap on the pitch isn't as big as you guys want to suggest. I think this is a way you try and keep your supiror feeling you have.

When you are about to commence your 5th consecutive season in the Premier league (not your FIRST EVER) , then come back and talk...We are not trying to keep our superior feeling, we just are superior! Get that into your thick skull Andy!

andy1980
21-06-2017, 05:46 AM

We don't mention Leicester because we are talking about palace (that must be a valid response as that is a similar response that Vince gave me when I asked him why he doesn't talk about other clubs fans being hypocritics).:p

andy1980
21-06-2017, 05:50 AM
When you are about to commence your 5th consecutive season in the Premier league (not your FIRST EVER) , then come back and talk...We are not trying to keep our superior feeling, we just are superior! Get that into your thick skull Andy!

Do you really believe that? Do you believe Wigan Blackburn and Fulham are far superior to you?

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 05:51 AM
Everyone cheats apart from good old Bwrighton who do it the right way .

* apart from when they didn't care enough to save the club and getting bankrolled to the tune of 1/3 of a billion pounds .

jaspercpfc
21-06-2017, 06:41 AM
we could probably imagine Barnsley to be tinpot due to them being a small northern town.

The same Barnsley "tin pot" fc that player Premier League football some 20 years before the weed :lux::lux:

Maiden Eagle
21-06-2017, 06:48 AM

You can't debate, can you (or even do banter). I glad you put the clown emoji up, because it sums you up to a tee. 44 years old and trolling (not very well) on a rival's messaging board - You really need to go and get a life.

Maiden Eagle
21-06-2017, 06:56 AM
The same Barnsley "tin pot" fc that player Premier League football some 20 years before the weed :lux::lux:

TBF, more than half the entire Football League have played Premier lLeague before the seaweeds, including Tinpot outfits such as Swindon and Oldham, Grim Northern Towns like Burnley and cheats such as B'Mouth and us..........But of course, it is totally OK to lose 8mil+ a year and get your sugar daddy owner to cover all the costs (and also, the small matter of him financing the building of the new stadium).

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Do you really believe that? Do you believe Wigan Blackburn and Fulham are far superior to you?

YES absolutely I believe we are far superior to you, the stats and the facts PROVE it andy. What the hell have Fulham, Blackburn and Wigan got to do with this arguement? I said WE are Superior to Brighton, and we are! Do you really believe you are superior to all the teams you label 'tinpot', sadly I reckon you do!!

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 07:47 AM
We don't mention Leicester because we are talking about palace (that must be a valid response as that is a similar response that Vince gave me when I asked him why he doesn't talk about other clubs fans being hypocritics).:p

So why in responding to my post did you mention Fulham and Wigan?? Do you mean hypocrites ?? or hypocritical??

hdeagle
21-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Palace have to date played 312 games in the Premier League.
Brighton have to date played 0 games in the Premier League

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/6/Crystal-Palace/stats

It is true to say that Palace will maintain their superiority over Brighton for a lot longer than the last 30 years and in all probability Brighton will never be superior to Palace regardless of where they play their games.

Know your place Brighton which is way below Palace in the World Club Rankings and for good reason.

COYP

matbha
21-06-2017, 04:56 PM
You can't debate, can you (or even do banter). I glad you put the clown emoji up, because it sums you up to a tee. 44 years old and trolling (not very well) on a rival's messaging board - You really need to go and get a life.

I have a life thanks ,maybe you should take those red and blue specks off once in a while :p

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 05:21 PM
I have a life thanks ,maybe you should take those red and blue specks off once in a while :p

Yet here you are again, lovely evening, here you are on our board! Take the kids out ffs

mpfn
21-06-2017, 05:26 PM
Yet here you are again, lovely evening, here you are on our board! Take the kids out ffs

I think he's a Walter Mitty type character.

andy1980
21-06-2017, 06:08 PM
YES absolutely I believe we are far superior to you, the stats and the facts PROVE it andy. What the hell have Fulham, Blackburn and Wigan got to do with this arguement? I said WE are Superior to Brighton, and we are! Do you really believe you are superior to all the teams you label 'tinpot', sadly I reckon you do!!

You don't even know what wrote. 5 years we have to wait.according to you. The teams I mentioned has spent a lot longer in the premier league than you I agree you currently have better players than us. By the end of the season that might change. Either you believe it's about how many games you have played in the top league which means that the team's I mentioned are more superior,or it's about how good the team currently is which means maybe by the end of the season things might be different.

Jim Cannon
21-06-2017, 06:13 PM
You don't even know what wrote. 5 years we have to wait.according to you. The teams I mentioned has spent a lot longer in the premier league than you I agree you currently have better players than us. By the end of the season that might change. Either you believe it's about how many games you have played in the top league which means that the team's I mentioned are more superior,or it's about how good the team currently is which means maybe by the end of the season things might be different.

Unless we get relegated or have a firesale it won't change in one season. You might have a new stadium and training facilities, but one thing never changes for clubs that come up from the championship - unless you are a Newcastle or maybe West Ham, to would be signings you are not that attractive. It takes a long time to get players to sign for you and is only done once you have survived a couple of seasons.

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 06:47 PM

What does this mean? You will not be better than us by the end of the season however much you want it to happen. I thought we were talking about weeds v Palace.. unlike you I acknowledge that there are better teams than us...Arsenal, Chelsea,Man City etc etc, but for you to think that weeds will take the league by storm is beyond ridiculous.....and before you start, over on North Korea Chat it was stated that 6th place as a definite possibiity!!! The teams you mentioned WERE better than us for a while BUT no longer are.....Brighton however have NEVER been better than us....teachers and pupils andy, teachers and pupils!! As i said when youve had 5 consecutive seasons in the Premier league and matched us then we can talk about it!

CharlieCPFC
21-06-2017, 06:48 PM

Yeah let's keep it realistic things won't change within a season. I do however believe if we don't make the right appointment particularly for in terms of our recruitment you could narrow the gap sooner than five years, granted. Alan Pardew stagnated us in that department bar the obvious big money signings.

Your method in recruitment of players is a mix of sensible and a risk if people can grasp that. The business side financially for players scouted across Europe I say fair play, but going by analysis and statistics to help you survive is a big risk. You've got a huge opportunity to make something at this level but if you don't get it right and go down in the first season you should know as much as us how difficult it is to get back from that championship.

matbha
21-06-2017, 06:58 PM
[B]

What does this mean? You will not be better than us by the end of the season however much you want it to happen. I thought we were talking about weeds v Palace.. unlike you I acknowledge that there are better teams than us...Arsenal, Chelsea,Man City etc etc, but for you to think that weeds will take the league by storm is beyond ridiculous.....and before you start, over on North Korea Chat it was stated that 6th place as a definite possibiity!!! The teams you mentioned WERE better than us for a while BUT no longer are.....Brighton however have NEVER been better than us....teachers and pupils andy, teachers and pupils!! As i said when youve had 5 consecutive seasons in the Premier league and matched us then we can talk about it!

If we have never been as good as you how come we lead in the league meetings 35 32 teachers and pupils grand aigle:D

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 07:04 PM
I think he's a Walter Mitty type character.

I think he's a div .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-06-2017, 07:09 PM
I think he's a div .

Puddled as ****

matbha
21-06-2017, 07:21 PM
I think he's a div .

Think what you like :)

CharlieCPFC
21-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Think what you like :)

Nah you are a div

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 08:10 PM
If we have never been as good as you how come we lead in the league meetings 35 32 teachers and pupils grand aigle:D

Why have you been consistently in a lower league than us for most of your existence?? Why do you come on here giving it the biggun, when you and your team have been consistently ******* useless...as next season will once again prove.....remember when you came to Selhurst all full of it, what happened 3-1 wasnt it? Superstar Dunk sent off again!! What about the playoff semi when lots of you had booked hotel rooms at Wembley? Went well didnt it? Remind me of the score again! Teachers and pupils matthew! Stick to cutting grass matthew, you might be good at that!

andy1980
21-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Unless we get relegated or have a firesale it won't change in one season. You might have a new stadium and training facilities, but one thing never changes for clubs that come up from the championship - unless you are a Newcastle or maybe West Ham, to would be signings you are not that attractive. It takes a long time to get players to sign for you and is only done once you have survived a couple of seasons.
I actually agree with you. It would be more about what you did rather than us. I am 100% sure that we are not going to sign players of the quality of benteke or cabye and we don't need to either, but it is possible that you could sell them without replacing with the same quality.

I do believe that maybe we could build a better squad than you but only time will tell.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-06-2017, 08:28 PM
I actually agree with you. It would be more about what you did rather than us. I am 100% sure that we are not going to sign players of the quality of benteke or cabye and we don't need to either, but it is possible that you could sell them without replacing with the same quality.

I do believe that maybe we could build a better squad than you but only time will tell.

You still leave a carrot and a Mince Pie out on Christmas Eve

andy1980
21-06-2017, 08:32 PM
[B]

Talk to me. I don't think we will take the premier league by storm I will be happy with 4th from bottom or satisfied with relegation with dignity.

You say they were better than you. I agree with you but according to you we can't be better than you unless we have been in the premier league as long as you. That is silly in my opinion.

matbha
21-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Why have you been consistently in a lower league than us for most of your existence?? Why do you come on here giving it the biggun, when you and your team have been consistently ******* useless...as next season will once again prove.....remember when you came to Selhurst all full of it, what happened 3-1 wasnt it? Superstar Dunk sent off again!! What about the playoff semi when lots of you had booked hotel rooms at Wembley? Went well didnt it? Remind me of the score again! Teachers and pupils matthew! Stick to cutting grass matthew, you might be good at that!

Im not giving it the biggun ,you sir are a deluded cock 35 32 I cut a mean lawn ,what are you good at mm not a lot

Eagleinsussex
21-06-2017, 08:38 PM
You still leave a carrot and a Mince Pie out on Christmas Eve

andy1980
21-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Yeah let's keep it realistic things won't change within a season. I do however believe if we don't make the right appointment particularly for in terms of our recruitment you could narrow the gap sooner than five years, granted. Alan Pardew stagnated us in that department bar the obvious big money signings.

Your method in recruitment of players is a mix of sensible and a risk if people can grasp that. The business side financially for players scouted across Europe I say fair play, but going by analysis and statistics to help you survive is a big risk. You've got a huge opportunity to make something at this level but if you don't get it right and go down in the first season you should know as much as us how difficult it is to get back from that championship.
The analysis and stats model is all bloom really knows it's made him a fortune with his gambling.

Paul winstanly and bloom seem to work really well together in this area and people say that it was key to our success last season. I'm hopeful that we keep playing it this way and it works but who knows what the future brings.

Maiden Eagle
21-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Im not giving it the biggun ,you sir are a deluded cock 35 32 I cut a mean lawn ,what are you good at mm not a lot

I doubt you have time to cut your grass, as you spend so much time on here.

You're certainly not very good at being a troll.

Jim Cannon
21-06-2017, 08:50 PM

Build, Andy build. It takes years. We were all massively excited in 2013 at the prospect of signing new players, and we certainly brought in enough. Only to discover that quite a few of them weren't up to it. So in the January we bought a few more, and thankfully they were good enough and we survived. We also had our first big taste of getting used by players to flush out better deals elsewhere - we thought we had Darren Bent, and Bendtner and they both fecked off elsewhere. Luckily for us they proved to be shite but this is what you are up against. Just look how many duffs Bournemouth have signed the last couple of years. We spunked 7M on Mutch, check out other Prem clubs almost all of whom have splashed out on someone and then had to replace them? What makes Brighton any different old bean?

CharlieCPFC
21-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Build, Andy build. It takes years. We were all massively excited in 2013 at the prospect of signing new players, and we certainly brought in enough. Only to discover that quite a few of them weren't up to it. So in the January we bought a few more, and thankfully they were good enough and we survived. We also had our first big taste of getting used by players to flush out better deals elsewhere - we thought we had Darren Bent, and Bendtner and they both fecked off elsewhere. Luckily for us they proved to be shite but this is what you are up against. Just look how many duffs Bournemouth have signed the last couple of years. We spunked 7M on Mutch, check out other Prem clubs almost all of whom have splashed out on someone and then had to replace them? What makes Brighton any different old bean?

Don't do that to me JC, Mutch was 5M I swear :eek:

andy1980
21-06-2017, 09:04 PM

Nothing makes Brighton any different, in fact Hughton has history of doing just that with Norwich. A huge dose of luck is an essential ingredient. But this is about possibilities no one knows what the future holds

thereichstuff
21-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Talk to me. I don't think we will take the premier league by storm I will be happy with 4th from bottom or satisfied with relegation with dignity.

You say they were better than you. I agree with you but according to you we can't be better than you unless we have been in the premier league as long as you. That is silly in my opinion.

Relegation the right way ?

therethere
21-06-2017, 09:15 PM
So explain where they all were before the Amex....and dont start on the 20000 locked out of Withdean bollox as we know and you know that just aint true...it wasnt sold out, there are photos to prove this.....just look on internet.....why do you persist with all this bollox, matthew, surely at your age you have better things to occupy your time....

Occasional attendees became regular attendees. All fans of the Albion, becoming consistent rather than occasional attendees for normal, obvious, human reasons.

:)

andy1980
21-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Relegation the right way ?

If that's how you want to say it. Mr bloom when speaking about the premier league always said it is inevitable that a club like Brighton will get relegated from the premier league if or when we get there.

As long as we try and stay up then I will be happy. It's like a free season for me.

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 09:18 PM

Resorting to insults again? Well, how the **** do you know what Im good at? You carry on cutting the grass cos you sure aint very good at trolling or picking a decent team to support!! To use your favourite quote :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 09:19 PM
If that's how you want to say it. Mr bloom when speaking about the premier league always said it is inevitable that a club like Brighton will get relegated from the premier league if or when we get there.

As long as we try and stay up then I will be happy. It's like a free season for me.

You wont be saying that when youre sobbing into your songsheet at the end of next season

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 09:23 PM

Id like to talk to you andy, if only I could understand what you write! Most times it needs to be read 2 or 3 times to get what you mean.....

Maybe you dont think so but it was on NSC about top 6 being a distinct possibility!! You think we're deluded??
You cannot even be equal to us unless you equal our achievements, surely even you can see that?

andy1980
21-06-2017, 09:27 PM
You wont be saying that when youre sobbing into your songsheet at the end of next season

I've seen it all before. I remember staying up on the last day against Hereford. I remember being relegated from the championship and loosing 5-0 to Stoke. Frustrating times there will be but I know what to expect from both a successful and unsuccessful relegation fight season.

andy1980
21-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Id like to talk to you andy, if only I could understand what you write! Most times it needs to be read 2 or 3 times to get what you mean.....

Maybe you dont think so but it was on NSC about top 6 being a distinct possibility!! You think we're deluded??
You cannot even be equal to us unless you equal our achievements, surely even you can see that?
I can understand that. If we finish 17 and you finish 16th surely you can see that we have both achieved another season in the premier league. Why isn't that us equalling your achievement?

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 09:39 PM
I can understand that. If we finish 17 and you finish 16th surely you can see that we have both achieved another season in the premier league. Why isn't that us equalling your achievement?

That would mean we have 6 consecutive seasons you would have 2! Not really equal NO? Try and keep up!

andy1980
21-06-2017, 09:45 PM
That would mean we have 6 consecutive seasons you would have 2! Not really equal NO? Try and keep up!

But Wigan and Blackburn have more seasons in the Premier league than you. So what? We would have equalled your achievement this season.

grand aigle
21-06-2017, 09:51 PM
But Wigan and Blackburn have more seasons in the Premier league than you. So what? We would have equalled your achievement this season.

Come on andy, we are Palace and Brighton what the hell has Wigan and Blackburn got to do with it. The only question is if we are better than you, which we are....5 seasons in the Premier against your 1 season, even you can see 5 is better than 1. Same as 5 is better than 0....remember that one?? Like 1 isnt as good as 3..remember that one? You are being deliberately obtuse arent you??

matbha
21-06-2017, 09:56 PM
QUOTE=grand aigle;13698322]Resorting to insults again? Well, how the **** do you know what Im good at? You carry on cutting the grass cos you sure aint very good at trolling or picking a decent team to support!! To use your favourite quote :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:[/QUOTE]
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

andy1980
21-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Come on andy, we are Palace and Brighton what the hell has Wigan and Blackburn got to do with it. The only question is if we are better than you, which we are....5 seasons in the Premier against your 1 season, even you can see 5 is better than 1. Same as 5 is better than 0....remember that one?? Like 1 isnt as good as 3..remember that one? You are being deliberately obtuse arent you??

I'm trying to show you that under different circumstances you don't believe what you are saying. Sure 5 is better than 1 but we are talking about being equal and if we both stay up then we have achieved the same thing. Sure historically you are better but we are talking about now not historically.

Pidster
22-06-2017, 05:20 AM

Welegation pawade?

hdeagle
22-06-2017, 05:21 AM
Andy this thread is about Palace being ranked 151st in the World Club Rankings and Brighton being ranked 833rd.

Until Brighton are ranked higher than Palace we will be classed as a higher ranked club than Brighton and looking at the vast gap that possibility is extremely unlikely as Brighton are miles behind.

When the development plans at Selhurst Park are done Palace will have a 40,000 plus capacity which will be far in excess of the Amex Stadium's.

You cannot simply ignore the fact that history says that many clubs including Palace have achieved way in excess of what Brighton have and that makes them better than Brighton.

Take the example of Palace's proud record in the Play-Offs in which we have won 4 finals out of 5. Brighton on the other hand have never even won a single leg let alone reached a Play-Off final which is classed as the richest prize in world football.

Palace will probably always be better than our rivals Brighton.

COYP

grand aigle
22-06-2017, 05:32 AM
QUOTE=grand aigle;13698322]Resorting to insults again? Well, how the **** do you know what Im good at? You carry on cutting the grass cos you sure aint very good at trolling or picking a decent team to support!! To use your favourite quote :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:[/QUOTE]

Oh very good matthew, bet that took a lot of thought? You know, others on here say you're a div, but really you're much more stupid than that!!

SeanPalace84
22-06-2017, 05:56 AM
None of this matters though does it! I mean Brighton have got such a nice ground and it's so much better than ours :supergrin: weird *****. When ever I meet Brighton fan they always bring that into conversation, its embarrasing.

Can you think of any other team in the world that has the same inferior complec as them? ******* small club and it's proven by the above. Deluded wankers.

SeanPalace84
22-06-2017, 05:58 AM

Oh **** me, same old Brighton. Pluck another straw!!!!!!

andy1980
22-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Andy this thread is about Palace being ranked 151st in the World Club Rankings and Brighton being ranked 833rd.

Until Brighton are ranked higher than Palace we will be classed as a higher ranked club than Brighton and looking at the vast gap that possibility is extremely unlikely as Brighton are miles behind.

When the development plans at Selhurst Park are done Palace will have a 40,000 plus capacity which will be far in excess of the Amex Stadium's.

You cannot simply ignore the fact that history says that many clubs including Palace have achieved way in excess of what Brighton have and that makes them better than Brighton.

Take the example of Palace's proud record in the Play-Offs in which we have won 4 finals out of 5. Brighton on the other hand have never even won a single leg let alone reached a Play-Off final which is classed as the richest prize in world football.

Palace will probably always be better than our rivals Brighton.

COYP
We done better than winning a play-off final, we came second and were 5 mins away from winning the league.

That site says Brighton was ranked higher 3 years ago than it is now. It also shows that gus poyet is ranked higher than Sam allardyce. So surely it's debatable how accurate it is.

I agree you should be ranked above us in any rankings but I'm saying you are being silly saying 5 years to catch up with you. If we achieve the same thing as you this season then it's debatable that we are as good as you and that gap you obsess about for now doesn't exist. Your argument is silly, according to it you should be inferior to Sunderland last season because they were in the league for 10 years and you 4 years.

thereichstuff
22-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Andy why ? Last thing at night first thing in the morning .

hdeagle
22-06-2017, 06:48 AM
Andy
This thread is about showing beyond all doubt that Palace are better than Brighton not if other clubs are better than Palace.

Know your place Brighton which is way below Palace.

History does not lie.

COYP

andy1980
22-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Andy
This thread is about showing beyond all doubt that Palace are better than Brighton not if other clubs are better than Palace.

Know your place Brighton which is way below Palace.

History does not lie.

COYP
We are actually talking about if it is going to take 5 years for Brighton to get better than palace. I haven't denied your team is currently better than ours. The fella claimed iwe should come back in 5 years then discuss. I'm claiming that isn't true. That is his claim.

Phil's Barber
22-06-2017, 07:14 AM
I will be happy with 4th from bottom or satisfied with relegation with dignity.

When Brighton get relegated, they do it with dignity. :D:D:D

grand aigle
22-06-2017, 07:32 AM
We are actually talking about if it is going to take 5 years for Brighton to get better than palace. I haven't denied your team is currently better than ours. The fella claimed iwe should come back in 5 years then discuss. I'm claiming that isn't true. That is his claim.

My god, I didnt realise you were so thick.....go and read it again andy! I said we will not be even equal until your club has achieved the same amount of time in the Premier as we have. We are about to start our 5th consecutive season, you are about to start your 1st.....how difficult is it to see that 5 seasons is a bigger achievement than 1. I said come back when you have at least equalled our achievements..You probably will be relegated this season (hopefully) so how are you gonna be equal then? Believe it or not andy, stadium, award winning pies, award winning concourses, Camping on the pitch and attendances do not make you better than us or gain you extra points.....most clubs are laughing at your delusional fans already and you applauding their players will not stop that. Joke club joke fans!

hdeagle
22-06-2017, 07:37 AM
Andy

Palace have played 9 seasons in the Premier League not 5.

As a club Palace have other on the field achievements over Brighton which is why we are ranked 151st to Brighton's 833rd.

Brighton staying in the Premier League for 5 years will not allow them to make up the current 652 place advantage in the World Club Rankings that Palace hold over them.

COYP

grand aigle
22-06-2017, 07:47 AM
Andy

Palace have played 9 seasons in the Premier League not 5.

As a club Palace have other on the field achievements over Brighton which is why we are ranked 151st to Brighton's 833rd.

Brighton staying in the Premier League for 5 years will not allow them to make up the current 652 place advantage in the World Club Rankings that Palace hold over them.

COYP

But they have better pies!! Surely that counts for something??

Phil's Barber
22-06-2017, 01:46 PM
And they're really classy. Why isn't this being considered?

andy1980
23-06-2017, 06:07 AM
My god, I didnt realise you were so thick.....go and read it again andy! I said we will not be even equal until your club has achieved the same amount of time in the Premier as we have. We are about to start our 5th consecutive season, you are about to start your 1st.....how difficult is it to see that 5 seasons is a bigger achievement than 1. I said come back when you have at least equalled our achievements..You probably will be relegated this season (hopefully) so how are you gonna be equal then? Believe it or not andy, stadium, award winning pies, award winning concourses, Camping on the pitch and attendances do not make you better than us or gain you extra points.....most clubs are laughing at your delusional fans already and you applauding their players will not stop that. Joke club joke fans!
Let's get something straight we won't be equal to you in terms of the amount of games we have played in the premier league until we played the same amount. I'm not disputing that never have and never will. I am saying we will be equal now this season if we both achieve the same thing. Your talking about palace being historically better (and I don't disagree with you ) I'm talking about now

I am saying that no one really judges a club historically that often. An example of this is looking at Wigan and Blackburn who in terms of the premier league has a better history than you but you wouldn't call them better now. This is why what you are doing is trying to keep your feeling of supiror feeling. I agree you are historically better than us. I will say it again I agree you are historically better than us. But by the end of the season our current teams could be equal that gap you obsess about might not currently exist, but historically it will but we don't live in history.

I really don't know how to explain it better than that.

hdeagle
23-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Just admit Andy you are fighting a losing battle and Palace will remain better than Brighton for many years to come.

Know your place as Palace will retain their bragging rights over Brighton for many years based on the last 30 years.

COYP

andy1980
23-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Just admit Andy you are fighting a losing battle and Palace will remain better than Brighton for many years to come.

Know your place as Palace will retain their bragging rights over Brighton for many years based on the last 30 years.

COYP
Were you the superior team out of you and Leicester the season Leicester won the league as you had been in it longer? I dare you to tell a Chelsea fan that they are not as good Man United as they haven't won the league as many time as them.I wander what their reactions would be.

andy1980
23-06-2017, 07:06 AM

COYP
I agree you have the bragging rights based on the last 30 years.I also think Brighton has the bragging rights based on our head to head,but you will play that bit down because it doesn't suit you.

hdeagle
23-06-2017, 07:14 AM
Palace are as short as 3/1 for a top 10 finish
Brighton are 10/1 for a top 10 finish

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish

It would appear that deluded Brighton are not as good as Palace and their plans for Premier League domination are on hold.

What a rude awakening this season is going to be for them as 99% of the teams in the Premier League are better than them and there are no easy games in this league as they are about to find out.

COYP

andy1980
23-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Palace are as short as 3/1 for a top 10 finish
Brighton are 10/1 for a top 10 finish

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-10-finish

It would appear that deluded Brighton are not as good as Palace and their plans for Premier League domination are on hold.

What a rude awakening this season is going to be for them as 99% of the teams in the Premier League are better than them and there are no easy games in this league as they are about to find out.

COYP

Last season some of your fans were talking about Europe. Instead you just suvived funny old game is football

hdeagle
23-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Palace avoided relegation by 7 points and they had a vastly superior goal difference.

They were only 5 points behind Southampton who finished 8th.

This was with an injury hit squad with up to 11 players unavailable at any one time.

What was Brighton's excuse for blowing a 7 point lead over Newcastle with just 3 games left to play.

As per usual you bottled it.

COYP

Popester
23-06-2017, 07:34 AM

Wigan have had 8 years in the Premier League, which we matched last season and will beat this season.

hdeagle
23-06-2017, 07:50 AM
As long as Palace remain above Brighton then the huge gap between the two clubs will continue to widen and not close one iota.

Oh well Andy

COYP

grand aigle
23-06-2017, 08:10 AM
Were you the superior team out of you and Leicester the season Leicester won the league as you had been in it longer? I dare you to tell a Chelsea fan that they are not as good Man United as they haven't won the league as many time as them.I wander what their reactions would be.

You just get more and more stupid in your attempts to belittle our achievements! Give it up andy you're just being silly! Are you really 37 years old???

Popester
23-06-2017, 08:10 AM
I've seen it all before. I remember staying up on the last day against Hereford. I remember being relegated from the championship and loosing 5-0 to Stoke. Frustrating times there will be but I know what to expect from both a successful and unsuccessful relegation fight season.

What's worse, losing 5-0 to Stoke or losing 5-0 to Palace?

grand aigle
23-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Let's get something straight we won't be equal to you in terms of the amount of games we have played in the premier league until we played the same amount. I'm not disputing that never have and never will. I am saying we will be equal now this season if we both achieve the same thing. Your talking about palace being historically better (and I don't disagree with you ) I'm talking about now

I am saying that no one really judges a club historically that often. An example of this is looking at Wigan and Blackburn who in terms of the premier league has a better history than you but you wouldn't call them better now. This is why what you are doing is trying to keep your feeling of supiror feeling. I agree you are historically better than us. I will say it again I agree you are historically better than us. But by the end of the season our current teams could be equal that gap you obsess about might not currently exist, but historically it will but we don't live in history.

I really don't know how to explain it better than that.

Oh that makes everything clear then!

grand aigle
23-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Palace avoided relegation by 7 points and they had a vastly superior goal difference.

They were only 5 points behind Southampton who finished 8th.

This was with an injury hit squad with up to 11 players unavailable at any one time.

What was Brighton's excuse for blowing a 7 point lead over Newcastle with just 3 games left to play.

As per usual you bottled it.

COYP

He wont answer that one!

hdeagle
23-06-2017, 08:41 AM
I wonder what minute the Brighton fans will leave at the Man City game as they are on a hiding to nothing against a very good side.

COYP

grand aigle
23-06-2017, 05:27 PM
I agree you have the bragging rights based on the last 30 years.I also think Brighton has the bragging rights based on our head to head,but you will play that bit down because it doesn't suit you.

But thats talking historically Andy and according to you that doesnt count!!Which is it do we include historical achievements or dont we?? Either way we are well ahead of you, 9 seasons in the Premier league to your 1 season ! Equal? I dont think so!

grand aigle
23-06-2017, 05:28 PM
I wonder what minute the Brighton fans will leave at the Man City game as they are on a hiding to nothing against a very good side.

COYP

75th minute the fire drill will start!
Shall we have a sweep to see whos closest?

matbha
23-06-2017, 09:12 PM
You just get more and more stupid in your attempts to belittle our achievements! Give it up andy you're just being silly! Are you really 37 years old???

Same old shit from grand ,your stupid your thick blah blah blah how old are you blah blah blah im always right blah blah blah :jerkit:

Jim Cannon
23-06-2017, 09:19 PM

FFS Andy you reckon you have bragging rights when the last time you played us was at home, after a goalless away leg, with a Wembley Final up for grabs and with it, a crack at the big time. And as always, you bottle it, and end up crying into your clackers. Keep telling yourself you have bragging rights there there fella

grand aigle
24-06-2017, 05:31 AM
Same old shit from grand ,your stupid your thick blah blah blah how old are you blah blah blah im always right blah blah blah :jerkit:

See you still enjoying :jerkit:, sad for a bloke of your age! All the time andy talks nonsense (which is most of the time) I will keep telling him. For a bloke of 37 years old he(and you) does talk some shit, suppose it goes with being a weed. Maybe you'd like to tell me where my post was incorrect, the weeds ARE a long way behind us, the facts prove it. Stick to driving your tractor Matthew!

hdeagle
24-06-2017, 06:11 AM
A Brighton fan on Twitter tweeted me that as Palace beat Chelsea then Brighton can also do it.

I explained that Palace have spent nearly 200m over the last 4 years on their squad to have the team that they have now.

Brighton are in for a very rude awakening if they think that they can beat the likes of Chelsea next season.

They clearly do not realise the big club bias evident in the Premier League that you are up against every time that you play one of the big clubs and that beating them is some achievement.

What an eye-opener playing in the Premier League is going to be for their many deluded fans.

Let the fun begin

COYP

spt1978
24-06-2017, 08:55 AM

Free season for Bloom too, he doesn't have to pile in 20m to keep you afloat.

andy1980
26-06-2017, 07:02 AM
But thats talking historically Andy and according to you that doesnt count!!Which is it do we include historical achievements or dont we?? Either way we are well ahead of you, 9 seasons in the Premier league to your 1 season ! Equal? I dont think so!

Wow I'm agreeing with you that historically you are the better team. Read it Mr dumb. I'm saying that we don't judge things historically we judge things currently. I did not say we can't look at things historically.

Cleon
26-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Wow I'm agreeing with you that historically you are the better team. Read it Mr dumb. I'm saying that we don't judge things historically we judge things currently. I did not say we can't look at things historically.

Historically we are the better team.

And I'm happy a wager a few pounds that you will find out this season that the gap has only increased since your last tutorial.

andy1980
26-06-2017, 07:19 AM
A Brighton fan on Twitter tweeted me that as Palace beat Chelsea then Brighton can also do it.

I explained that Palace have spent nearly 200m over the last 4 years on their squad to have the team that they have now.

Brighton are in for a very rude awakening if they think that they can beat the likes of Chelsea next season.

They clearly do not realise the big club bias evident in the Premier League that you are up against every time that you play one of the big clubs and that beating them is some achievement.

What an eye-opener playing in the Premier League is going to be for their many deluded fans.

Let the fun begin

COYP

Wow if that 200 million figure is true then it shows how much money you have waisted. You should be asking parish some serious questions about your recruitment process.

andy1980
26-06-2017, 07:24 AM
Historically we are the better team.

And I'm happy a wager a few pounds that you will find out this season that the gap has only increased since your last tutorial.

Nah its ok the point I'm trying to make is who knows what this season will bring. Trying to make out this gap will definitely last for years is his way of trying to hold on to his superior feeling.

Cleon
26-06-2017, 07:28 AM
I don't know if that 200M figure is accurate, but even if it is true you need to understand that we've earned at least 300M in the same period, and I believe overall we're in the black, and a FAR FAR stronger team than we were 4 years ago. Google Palace's starting eleven on the opening day if the 2013/14 season against Spurs.

mpfn
26-06-2017, 07:40 AM
The reason Andy doesn't mention Brightons history is because they are a traditionally third tier football club in sleepy Hove.
Don't let the last 7 years and 300 million pound change the facts.

grand aigle
26-06-2017, 07:43 AM

Oh getting to be the right hard man arent you? Mr Dumb? Really, take a look in your mirror you idiot.... you only want to look at historic stuff when it suits you. You seem to think that if you survive your FIRST season in the Premier league it will negate all the years we have been far far better than you....you think we have 'waisted" (its wasted) 200 million on players and wages....lets see how you manage with the likes of Baldcock up front.....its gonna be a long long season for you andy boy, enjoy! Dont forget to come and tell us how its going will you??

PS What was your excuse for blowing a 7 point lead with 3 games left over Newcastle and FAILING to win the title? You never did answer that!!

mpfn
26-06-2017, 07:56 AM
Oh getting to be the right hard man arent you? Mr Dumb? Really, take a look in your mirror you idiot.... you only want to look at historic stuff when it suits you. You seem to think that if you survive your FIRST season in the Premier league it will negate all the years we have been far far better than you....you think we have 'waisted" (its wasted) 200 million on players and wages....lets see how you manage with the likes of Baldcock up front.....its gonna be a long long season for you andy boy, enjoy! Dont forget to come and tell us how its going will you??

PS What was your excuse for blowing a 7 point lead with 3 games left over Newcastle and FAILING to win the title? You never did answer that!!

It's like the season that we beat them in the play offs, their comeback was ' but we finished higher than you in the league '
That is what we are dealing with here .

Phil's Barber
26-06-2017, 09:41 AM
It's like the season that we beat them in the play offs, their comeback was ' but we finished higher than you in the league '

Parade?

Spindle
26-06-2017, 11:17 AM
the gap on the pitch isn't as big as you guys want to suggest.

'Kin ell. Utterly delusional. We just beat Chelsea and Liverpool away, and tonked Arsenal 3 nil. Reality is around the corner little 'weed.

Go on, do a player by player analysis. Pick a best 15 from both squads.

Spindle
26-06-2017, 11:31 AM

Tbf it can't be easy admitting to your sworn enemy on their own message board that they have been better than them for your entire life :D

Spindle
26-06-2017, 11:32 AM

COYP

Many will stay to cheer on their favourite team to the end, like they cheered at the fixture bwekfast

Spindle
26-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Wow if that 200 million figure is true then it shows how much money you have waisted. You should be asking parish some serious questions about your recruitment process.

'Wasted' not 'waisted'. And much of what is spent is now an asset, which grows as the experience and TV money increases. It's cash flow and we just need to stay in the division. We will, you won't.

Jim Cannon
26-06-2017, 12:18 PM
This got me thinking, I wonder how many home clubs other than Palace will deem a home fixture V Brighton as a Category A game......

Spindle
26-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Worth finding out.

I'm going for 1, us.

matbha
26-06-2017, 04:40 PM
'Kin ell. Utterly delusional. We just beat Chelsea and Liverpool away, and tonked Arsenal 3 nil. Reality is around the corner little 'weed.

Go on, do a player by player analysis. Pick a best 15 from both squads.

But got smashed by sunderland
:hi:

Heb 7:4
26-06-2017, 04:45 PM

That was great. Turning point and we stayed up and they went down. Funny how things work out.

Phil's Barber
26-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Worth finding out.

I'm going for 1, us.

Possibly the worzels along the coast, but that will be it.

RazorsEdge
26-06-2017, 07:18 PM

Let me see think for a wee second.....smashed by Blunderland which in the end meant sod all to us or mugged by Newcastle which cost you lot the tittle.....mmmmmmm I wonder which hurts more.......

Jim Cannon
26-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Let me see think for a wee second.....smashed by Blunderland which in the end meant sod all to us or mugged by Newcastle which cost you lot the tittle.....mmmmmmm I wonder which hurts more.......
It meant even less than when we got rolled 3-0 in what proved to be a meaningless league fixture against Brighton in 2013, I would say:D:lux:

hdeagle
26-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Palace spent 200m but they also made money back by selling players like Bolasie,Gayle,Jedinak etc.

Wilf Zaha is worth more than the entire Brighton team which goes to show that Brighton are now very small fry in a very big pond and they will have to spend 50m minimum just to give themselves a glimmer of a chance of staying up.

The last 10 games of Brighton's season are going to be amusing to say the least.

Frank De Boer's Red and Blue Army COYP

andy1980
26-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Palace spent 200m but they also made money back by selling players like Bolasie,Gayle,Jedinak etc.

Wilf Zaha is worth more than the entire Brighton team which goes to show that Brighton are now very small fry in a very big pond and they will have to spend 50m minimum just to give themselves a glimmer of a chance of staying up.

The last 10 games of Brighton's season are going to be amusing to say the least.

Frank De Boer's Red and Blue Army COYP

I think FDB is going to be a good manager for you, but I get the feeling he is going to need time.

I predict that by Christmas you guys are going to be using phrases like this season is a transition season

I also predict that you are going to do your usual thing on transfer deadline day and spend a lot of money.

I think Huddersfield might shock you as well.

Maybe it is going to be a hard season for both of us for different reasons.

thereichstuff
26-06-2017, 08:22 PM
I think FDB is going to be a good manager for you, but I get the feeling he is going to need time.

I predict that by Christmas you guys are going to be using phrases like this season is a transition season

I also predict that you are going to do your usual thing on transfer deadline day and spend a lot of money.

I predict the season after next you won't be on here for reasons you've given for your past disappearance .

andy1980
26-06-2017, 08:24 PM
I predict the season after next you won't be on here for reasons you've given for your past disappearance .

Do you think he is going to find it easy to change palaces style of play?

CharlieCPFC
26-06-2017, 08:33 PM

A reasonable post, and I agree to an extent.

This is a transition season whatever happens for us no doubt. It's a huge change for us as a club but one that needed doing. The positives are we have Wilf for another season added the solid signings Sam made were in a strong position still.

But I suspect he'll do his business reasonably early if you go by his previous if doing things.

And I think you'll be hard pushed to find a Palace fan who expects a walk in the park against Huddersfield.

i don't think we'll struggle as such, it may take a while to adapt but I believe we've got the individual quality coupled with a top manager to get results even in the early days of the transition. Pardew was an absolute embarrassment when he tried to play football but it was the likes of Zaha and Bentekes individual class that salvaged us points during his tenure.

Jim Cannon
26-06-2017, 08:34 PM

Why don't you worry about your own team, that look low on quality for the Premier League, and see how you cope with depth of squad once you get a couple of injuries or suspensions than pontificate on what might happen to us eh? We have plenty of top flight experience and have coped with several managerial changes. I'd rather be us than you, some things never change though

thereichstuff
26-06-2017, 08:34 PM

Any change of style will be gradual andy . Now what will your style of play be ?

CharlieCPFC
26-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Why don't you worry about your own team, that look low on quality for the Premier League, and see how you cope with depth of squad once you get a couple of injuries or suspensions than pontificate on what might happen to us eh? We have plenty of top flight experience and have coped with several managerial changes. I'd rather be us than you, some things never change though

I'd rather let the majority of them stay floating in their bubble and watch them implode in a few months time as it pops.

CharlieCPFC
26-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Any change of style will be gradual andy . Now what will your style of play be ?

The right way :D

hdeagle
26-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Frank De Boer's reputation for developing players will help Palace to attract the players that he wants and he has been given sole charge of transfer business with our owners providing the funding.

I would expect him to sign players that he has already worked with at Ajax and he has a very good knowledge of the European market and should have plenty of contacts with clubs like Ajax and Barcelona as he played for both of them.

Palace now have the tools in place to pull further away from Brighton and they will be looking at a top 10 finish which they nearly achieved last season.

The Eagles will be looking to soar.

COYP

Jim Cannon
26-06-2017, 08:48 PM
I'd rather let the majority of them stay floating in their bubble and watch them implode in a few months time as it pops.

Looking at their fixture list it's hard working out where their points are coming from, yet they seem more concerned with talking down to us:supergrin:

thereichstuff
26-06-2017, 08:53 PM
The right way :D

andy1980
26-06-2017, 09:08 PM

I think he will play the way he did at Norwich, and it might just work if we are lucky.

Jim Cannon
26-06-2017, 09:09 PM
I think he will play the way he did at Norwich, and it might just work if we are lucky.

Norwich were shit under Hughton for long periods. You should check out the opinions of their fans who wanted him out for a long time before he was sacked

andy1980
26-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Looking at their fixture list it's hard working out where their points are coming from, yet they seem more concerned with talking down to us:supergrin:

I like our beginning. The big match at the beginning then 3 games we can fight to get points from. No game is easy but those three teams are teams I want to be trying to get points of.

andy1980
26-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Norwich were shit under Hughton for long periods. You should check out the opinions of their fans who wanted him out for a long time before he was sacked

I know but they also finished their highest position in 20 years and when he was fired he was something like 5 points above the relegation zone with not many games to go. It ain't going to be pretty but it might just work.

26-06-2017, 09:40 PM
I know but they also finished their highest position in 20 years and when he was fired he was something like 5 points above the relegation zone with not many games to go. It ain't going to be pretty but it might just work.

Bookies have you 2nd favourite for the drop, after Huddersfield. Feels about right.

andy1980
26-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Bookies have you 2nd favourite for the drop, after Huddersfield. Feels about right.

Do you remember that feeling when you were one of the favourites to go down? Aren't you glad they ain't always right.

thereichstuff
26-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Do you remember that feeling when you were one of the favourites to go down? Aren't you glad they ain't always right.

We were never favourites to go down .

hdeagle
26-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Palace's final league positions in the Premier League since promotion
11th
10th
15th
14th

Palace for good reason are not one of the favourites for relegation but Brighton are.

COYP

andy1980
26-06-2017, 10:46 PM
We were never favourites to go down .

I said ONE of the favourites.

andy1980
26-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Palace's final league positions in the Premier League since promotion
11th
10th
15th
14th

Palace for good reason are not one of the favourites for relegation but Brighton are.

COYP

According to that you are not progressing very well. If that pattern continues you will be relegated in 19th place.

CP-RJW
26-06-2017, 11:06 PM
According to that you are not progressing very well. If that pattern continues you will be relegated in 19th place.
Last two seasons:Pardew.

hdeagle
26-06-2017, 11:16 PM
Andy

Do you actually think before posting because you come out with some utter rubbish.

Palace were just 5 points off of 8th place and 8 points clear of 17th place due to our vastly superior goal difference being technically worth an extra point.

We are 3/1 to finish in the top 10.

Please let that sink in as we are priced at 9/2 for relegation.

Brighton may finally be in the same division as us but you are miles behind us on the pitch and will struggle to keep our attack at bay as our pace causes plenty of teams problems.

COYP

26-06-2017, 11:22 PM

They normally are to be honest. Two of the three promoted teams usually go straight back down. We did on all our previous attempts.

Who are the three teams you think will finish below you?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
26-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Whilst I'm obviously hoping Brighton's season ends in humiliating failure, not for a moment would I assume we will be safe and goad them from that position.

andy1980
27-06-2017, 05:30 AM
Andy

Do you actually think before posting because you come out with some utter rubbish.

Palace were just 5 points off of 8th place and 8 points clear of 17th place due to our vastly superior goal difference being technically worth an extra point.

Brighton may finally be in the same division as us but you are miles behind us on the pitch and will struggle to keep our attack at bay as our pace causes plenty of teams problems.

COYP
Perhaps you should think fella. The season before last we were 2 goals away from 2nd. It means nothing.

andy1980
27-06-2017, 05:39 AM
They normally are to be honest. Two of the three promoted teams usually go straight back down. We did on all our previous attempts.

Who are the three teams you think will finish below you?

I hope Huddersfield will be apart from them I don't have a clue. All I know is 3 clubs have to be below us and it doesn't matter who they are. Clubs can have surprisingly bad seasons and we have to hope at least 3 have worse than us.

grand aigle
27-06-2017, 05:52 AM

How exactly do you work that out? Seems like your maths is as good as your spelling! I know some on NSC think you'll finish top 6 -10 but where do you think you'll finish?? Who are the teams worse than you??

Coastal Palace
27-06-2017, 06:00 AM

A fifth consecutive season coming up in the prem, a club record in fact, and we're not progressing very well?
You lot are in for one big jolt very soon.

andy1980
27-06-2017, 06:00 AM
How exactly do you work that out? Seems like your maths is as good as your spelling! I know some on NSC think you'll finish top 6 -10 but where do you think you'll finish?? Who are the teams worse than you??

So you finished 11th the next season you finished 1 place higher. Then you drop 5 places then finished 1place higher so you then drop 5 places this season for that pattern to continue. The teams worse than us are the ones that finish below us, so ask me at the end of the season.

I would also like to point out that having a good team and having good players may not be the same thing.

thereichstuff
27-06-2017, 06:02 AM
I said ONE of the favourites.

There's only ONE favourite andy that's why they're the favourite .

Jim Cannon
27-06-2017, 06:05 AM
So you finished 11th the next season you finished 1 place higher. Then you drop 5 places then finished 1place higher so you then drop 5 places this season for that pattern to continue. The teams worse than us are the ones that finish below us, so ask me at the end of the season.

I would also like to point out that having a good team and having good players may not be the same thing.

You really are desperate. I would be cacking myself with Your squad. Your best 11 isn't good enough and if you start having to call ipon back up men heaven help you.

andy1980
27-06-2017, 06:25 AM
There's only ONE favourite andy that's why they're the favourite .

Perhaps I should of put the s in favourites in capitals as well.

andy1980
27-06-2017, 06:32 AM
You really are desperate. I would be cacking myself with Your squad. Your best 11 isn't good enough and if you start having to call ipon back up men heaven help you.

I'm alright with our squad and the fact we are going to add to it. I haven't got a clue how solly March, Dale Stephens, and even players like Hemed and Knockart are going to adapt to the premier league. Duffy and Dunk might not be the best partnership in the premier league but I don't think they will be the worst.

grand aigle
27-06-2017, 07:40 AM

Well, as you have neither, what is going to be your excuse.....FFS you blew a 7 point lead with 3 games left in the Championship, what you gonna do v Man city, Man U, Arsenal,Liverpool Palace etc etc

Popester
27-06-2017, 07:56 AM
Perhaps you should think fella. The season before last we were 2 goals away from 2nd. It means nothing.

Yet another example of the Brighton bottle jobs.

grand aigle
27-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Andy

COYP

But they have Disaster Dunk and Bruno, two of the best players in the world dont ya know??

Jim Cannon
27-06-2017, 08:33 AM
[/B]

Well, as you have neither, what is going to be your excuse.....FFS you blew a 7 point lead with 3 games left in the Championship, what you gonna do v Man city, Man U, Arsenal,Liverpool Palace etc etc

Yup and even though he tries picking holes in our team and players he still ignores the fact we are capable of beating the top teams but it remains to be seen if Brighton can beat anyone at all

Selhurst Celtic
27-06-2017, 09:21 AM
The season before last we were 2 goals away from 2nd. It means nothing.

:D Yes, that was really funny.

"DO IT FOR DALE!"

And trying to get the rules changed etc

Selhurst Celtic
27-06-2017, 09:23 AM

#Together ?

You Bwighton lot couldn't be a bigger bunch of Tarquins, even if you tried.

Spindle
27-06-2017, 10:04 AM

Park the bus. Over by half time. Heads down given up. Leaving with 20 to go like Sunderland.

Spindle
27-06-2017, 10:05 AM

Relegation then.

Spindle
27-06-2017, 10:08 AM

Their run in was horrificthat season, like yours is actually. Everyone knew that of they weren't on 35+ with 5 to go they were doomed, they made 34 and lost everything on the run in as predicted

Jim Cannon
27-06-2017, 12:04 PM

Oh yes. 89 points. And they ignored your embarassing attempts to have the play offs changed too

Maiden Eagle
27-06-2017, 01:17 PM

Andy, for the record, unlike many others on here, I think it is not a given that your lot will struggle, but you don't half spout so nonense about us !

As a previous poster has pointed out, of the 3 promoted sides from the C'Ship, usually 2 go back down straight away and if not then, invariably the season after.

We are now about to embark on our 5th successive campaign in the Prem. And all this despite the upheaval of a couple of Managers resigning and a couple being sacked.

We have not, in this period, had to rely on a final day escape and despite obviously flirting with the relegation zone in each season, we have always in the end, comfortably avoided the drop. And also, always got over the magic 40 pts mark.

Plus, go very close to winning the FA Cup.

Give us some credit, for gawd sake !!
:wallbash:

matbha
27-06-2017, 04:24 PM

I think we could drop ,but hope for the best :)

mpfn
27-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Noticed their commercial director Paul Rogers has been sacked today for gross misconduct.
As per, the thread has been removed by the nsc hierarchy, the experts in hiding any bad news regarding classy Albion.
Gutless sychophants.

Selhurst Celtic
27-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Noticed their commercial director Paul Rogers has been sacked today for gross misconduct.
As per, the thread has been removed by the nsc hierarchy, the experts in hiding any bad news regarding classy Albion.
Gutless sychophants.

Dunk was facing the wall at the time.

mpfn
27-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Dunk was facing the wall at the time.

There was no mention of this on nsc, you must be mistaken .

thereichstuff
27-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Did he shit in the away dressing room ?

Selhurst Celtic
27-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Did he shit in the away dressing room ?

http://www.seagullspics.com/t/83/charlie-oatway-1960729.jpg

thereichstuff
27-06-2017, 05:04 PM
I think bozza has had a word with barber and said he'd sort it .

thereichstuff
27-06-2017, 05:07 PM
http://www.seagullspics.com/t/83/charlie-oatway-1960729.jpg

But but they said it was our coach driver , surely not .

mpfn
27-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Oh dear, 3 threads have been started and locked in record time .
Poor old Bozza will be sweating like a fat lass in a disco tonight !

mpfn
27-06-2017, 05:13 PM
As it's not allowed to be discussed on the nsc, can we speculate on here ?
I think he was fiddling the attendance figures.

thereichstuff
27-06-2017, 05:43 PM
As it's not allowed to be discussed on the nsc, can we speculate on here ?
I think he was fiddling the attendance figures.

Guilty as charged !

matbha
27-06-2017, 06:02 PM
Gutless sychophants.

Yep talk is he took the blame for your coach driver :supergrin:

mpfn
27-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Yep talk is he took the blame for your coach driver :supergrin:

Five years too late you div

matbha
27-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Five years too late you div

Un like your driver he held it in :lux:

27-06-2017, 06:35 PM
North Korea Chat the same as it ever then.

CharlieCPFC
27-06-2017, 07:12 PM
North Korea Chat the same as it ever then.

50+ pages on De Boer.

That's strange.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Gutless sychophants.

Did they sack him whilst he was on the TV? Classless *****

Sharkba1t
28-06-2017, 05:51 AM
I reckon he got the boot because he suggested that Brighton might struggle next season. They don't like realism.

Pidster
28-06-2017, 07:27 AM
Gutless sychophants.

Moderators!!!! Please move this to the Brighton LOL thread.

Anyone who is registered on NSC should start a thread or twelve.

grand aigle
28-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Moderators!!!! Please move this to the Brighton LOL thread.

Anyone who is registered on NSC should start a thread or twelve.

That would result in an instant lifetime ban on North Korea Chat...precious little fairies would get all upset

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 06:37 AM
Brighton fans please read this and take in that 37 managers wanted to manage Palace as as Steve Parish days it is a very desirable club to manage.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/crystal-palace-is-probably-one-of-the-most-desirable-jobs-in-football-we-have-to-realise-that/story-30414512-detail/story.html

COYP

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 06:38 AM
Brighton fans please read this and take in that 37 managers wanted to manage Palace and as as Steve Parish says it is a very desirable club to manage.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/c...ail/story.html

COYP

andy1980
29-06-2017, 06:43 AM
Brighton fans please read this and take in that 37 managers wanted to manage Palace and as as Steve Parish says it is a very desirable club to manage.

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/c...ail/story.html

COYP
250 unheard of betting companies from the far east wanted to be on your shirt, but only one of them would let parish be in a video.

mpfn
29-06-2017, 06:57 AM
250 unheard of betting companies from the far east wanted to be on your shirt, but only one of them would let parish be in a video.

What's the word on the mean streets of Hove regarding your commercial directors sacking ?

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 07:09 AM
Apparently you can see world class football at the Amex.

http://www.prestigevenuesandevents.sodexo.com/venues/63/the-american-express-community-stadium-brighton/?gclid=CNOz9ty-4tQCFYa77QodNyYPyA

andy1980
29-06-2017, 07:09 AM
What's the word on the mean streets of Hove regarding your commercial directors sacking ?

You tell me, your the ones who make things up about Brighton.

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 07:12 AM
You dig your own holes without needing any assistance from Palace.

andy1980
29-06-2017, 07:13 AM
Apparently you can see world class football at the Amex.

http://www.prestigevenuesandevents.sodexo.com/venues/63/the-american-express-community-stadium-brighton/?gclid=CNOz9ty-4tQCFYa77QodNyYPyA

You mean palace isn't world class?

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Brighton are the one's saying that you can see world class football at the Amex.

Palace are a far superior club to Brighton and have been for over 30 years but we have never claimed to be world class as very few clubs can wear that mantle.

mpfn
29-06-2017, 07:21 AM

So it's not true ?

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 07:23 AM
Humility is not a word that many Brighton fans understand with their constant delusions of grandeur.

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Palace are a class above Brighton which is what this thread is about as since when has being ranked 833rd been better than being ranked 151st in the World Club Rankings.

Know your place in the pecking order of world football.

grand aigle
29-06-2017, 07:59 AM

Like you and matthew making shit up about Palace then?? Hypocrites, all you weeds

RazorsEdge
29-06-2017, 08:01 AM
It meant even less than when we got rolled 3-0 in what proved to be a meaningless league fixture against Brighton in 2013, I would say:D:lux:

Yup :p

grand aigle
29-06-2017, 08:03 AM
You mean palace isn't world class?

More delusional talk andy.... no one said Palace were world class BUT your website says Brighton are world class, doesn't it?? You are just too stupid to understand, that's all!

Popester
29-06-2017, 10:34 AM

It is your own fans who come on here telling us that Vicente won the ballon d'Or.

thereichstuff
29-06-2017, 11:14 AM
Un like your driver he held it in :lux:

Charlie oatway didn't .

ONFG
29-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Palace are a class above Brighton which is what this thread is about as since when has being ranked 833rd been better than being ranked 151st in the World Club Rankings.

Your inferiority complex as a fanbase surely knows no limit. You'll always be CPFC, never quite a household name, never quite significant enough to attract players based on anything but a big weekly pay cheque and a guarantee that they can base themselves in SW1 (or anywhere but the SE postcode area). In spite of numerous top flight seasons and a recent cup final it's quite sobering that all the above still applies to little old CPFC. Palace and Class, two words never seen in the same sentence until your post.

grand aigle
29-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Your inferiority complex as a fanbase surely knows no limit. You'll always be CPFC, never quite a household name, never quite significant enough to attract players based on anything but a big weekly pay cheque and a guarantee that they can base themselves in SW1 (or anywhere but the SE postcode area). In spite of numerous top flight seasons and a recent cup final it's quite sobering that all the above still applies to little old CPFC. Palace and Class, two words never seen in the same sentence until your post.

There are no words for this post!!!!

Payney
29-06-2017, 03:57 PM

And BHAFC? Miles behind us on the pitch as per most seasons over the last 35 years. However shite you paint us to be you lot still know your still a fair bit shitter, and always have been.

Most people think of dirty weekends, Homosexuals and a pier when it comes to Brighton...but never football.

thereichstuff
29-06-2017, 03:58 PM
There are no words for this post!!!!

It's botty , make allowances for this .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-06-2017, 04:06 PM

Haha what a sausage

thereichstuff
29-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Haha what a sausage jockey

;)

ONFG
29-06-2017, 04:43 PM
It's all pantomime a le fin de la jour ain't it?

thereichstuff
29-06-2017, 04:49 PM
It's all pantomime a le fin de la jour ain't it?

He's behind you .

hdeagle
29-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Palace's average league placing is 27th

Brighton's average league placing is 46th

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/10676765/leeds-united-englands-13th-biggest-club-according-to-sky-sports-study

This proves beyond all doubt that Palace are better than Brighton.

Palace now are the 11th most popular team in the Premier League with 2.8m fans worldwide.

No figures are available for Brighton as they were not in the Premier League at the time of the survey.

COYP

ONFG
29-06-2017, 05:10 PM
He's behind you .

We usually are Reichy, we usually are.

Jim Cannon
29-06-2017, 05:26 PM

And you are BHAFC, a club that thinks it belongs in the elite of English football. Taken seriously, only by themselves. When you have won 3 times on the spin at Anfield, and twice in a row at Stamford Bridge, rolled Arsenal over and been to a Cup Final, do get back to us

Selhurst Celtic
29-06-2017, 05:42 PM
When it comes to football, Bwighton are only known for hating Palace.

little al
29-06-2017, 06:08 PM
When it comes to football, Bwighton are only known for hating Palace.

And being ridiculed, by their manager, Brian Clough.

matbha
29-06-2017, 06:31 PM

Humility ?mmmm

CharlieCPFC
29-06-2017, 06:38 PM

At least you lot are the biggest club in Sussex.

We're amongst the best clubs in London while you lot are the least decorated club on the poxy south coast :D

matbha
29-06-2017, 06:40 PM
Palace's average league placing is 27th

Brighton's average league placing is 46th

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/10676765/leeds-united-englands-13th-biggest-club-according-to-sky-sports-study

This proves beyond all doubt that Palace are better than Brighton.

Palace now are the 11th most popular team in the Premier League with 2.8m fans worldwide.

No figures are available for Brighton as they were not in the Premier League at the time of the survey.

COYP

That's what happens when you lose your ground to pay your debts As for you lot lets go bankrupt again ,and start a fresh :clown:

Eagleinsussex
29-06-2017, 06:43 PM
That's what happens when you lose your ground to pay your debts As for you lot lets go bankrupt again ,and start a fresh :clown:

That's just it though, you let your ground slip away without a fight and didn't pay your debts

matbha
29-06-2017, 06:47 PM
And you are BHAFC, a club that thinks it belongs in the elite of English football. Taken seriously, only by themselves. When you have won 3 times on the spin at Anfield, and twice in a row at Stamford Bridge, rolled Arsenal over and been to a Cup Final, do get back to us

You got stuffed buy sunderland and were at the bottom of all the form stats

matbha
29-06-2017, 06:50 PM
That's just it though, you let your ground slip away without a fight and didn't pay your debts

We lost everything ,you lot did it twice and paid 2p in the pound :hi:

matbha
29-06-2017, 06:53 PM
At least you lot are the biggest club in Sussex.

We're amongst the best clubs in London while you lot are the least decorated club on the poxy south coast :D

Give me the poxy south coast ,you lot are chav town ,dump of a ground :clown:

Eagleinsussex
29-06-2017, 07:09 PM
You got stuffed buy sunderland and were at the bottom of all the form stats

Lincoln City :lux: