PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Claudio Bravo

PeterH
18-07-2017, 01:56 AM
Personally, I'd take a look. I know that he has the 'clown' label in English football. But if he is surplus to Man City's requirements, he'd do a job for us for a couple of years.

danpalace07
18-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Couldn't catch a cold

AJ8
18-07-2017, 05:56 AM
Wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to Sociedad

eagleborn
18-07-2017, 06:04 AM
Personally, I'd take a look. I know that he has the 'clown' label in English football. But if he is surplus to Man City's requirements, he'd do a job for us for a couple of years.

Worse than Joe Hart and a lot of people said no to him....

Random*
18-07-2017, 06:20 AM
Not an improvement on our current squad.

spt1978
18-07-2017, 06:24 AM
Wasn't there a stat about him not saving a shot on target for 3 months?

Nigelbrag
18-07-2017, 06:32 AM
People are very critical of Bravo with every mistake he makes, which when you play for City where expectancy is incredibly high gets highlighted even more.
This is a guy who is a very experienced International and played at the highest level for years, and you don't get to be First choice keeper at Barca if you are not good and get bought by City to replace England's no.1, so are we then saying he is not good enough for Palace? as some believe.
It might just be by stepping out of the limelight at City to a smaller club like Palace could see the player return to his best form. I would not have any problem him joining Palace, but due to high wages and City needing him as cover, it wont happen.

Bipe
18-07-2017, 07:15 AM
He's got well over 100 caps for Chile, good enough to have won two Copa Americas with them as captain. I remember a friendly against Chile at Wembley a few years back which we lost, his distribution out from goal was absolutely fantastic, pinging 50 yard passes straight onto the toes of the onrushing wing backs.

Having said all that this is a complete non-starter of an idea, I suspect he will go back to Spain

Sir.S.C Remembered
18-07-2017, 07:25 AM
No way never thanks. Huge wages too.

Stinger1
18-07-2017, 07:31 AM
No way never thanks. Huge wages too.

Yeah I think it's safe to say he was on pretty decent money at Barca and then Citi have obviously upped it. Way out of our price range.

PeterH
19-07-2017, 04:21 AM
Wasn't there a stat about him not saving a shot on target for 3 months?

And another one about saving three penalties against Portugal in the shoot out.