PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Jeremy Toljan

nickchev
25-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Right back. Germany U-21 player with Hoffenheim. Entering last year of his contract and available for 3.1m. Spurs sniffing around but surely more likely to get better opportunities at Palace.

Glɑzier
25-07-2017, 06:06 PM
If he looks better than Ward, then yes.

elgin eagle
25-07-2017, 06:24 PM
I heard he was a bit of a donkey. Well more of a horse really.

Martin H
25-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Quick digression but it's a shame that Egbo left when he did. Would be handy right now with De Boer in charge for him and us.

Have no idea re this guy.

WashDCEagle
31-07-2017, 01:05 AM
I like Toljan. I first saw him at the Olympics. He was a standout performer for the Germans. Moves with some pace and has reasonably good attacking instincts. But as a defender, he wouldn't cut it in this league. He reminds a lot of Schlupp in that regard. Very good defender for a winger, not so much for a fullback. I'd have to say no to Toljan. He's not a slouch defender, just not ready to deal with what's in this league. Maybe in 2 years?

orp pisshead1
31-07-2017, 01:09 AM
I like Toljan. I first saw him at the Olympics. He was a standout performer for the Germans. Moves with some pace and has reasonably good attacking instincts. But as a defender, he wouldn't cut it in this league. He reminds a lot of Schlupp in that regard. Very good defender for a winger, not so much for a fullback. I'd have to say no to Toljan. He's not a slouch defender, just not ready to deal with what's in this league. Maybe in 2 years?

Cheers for the summary:p, wouldn't it be best to get him now and if need be loan him out as in two years he could be work a lot more.

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
31-07-2017, 01:13 AM

That sounds like he would suit the wing back system them, no?

mb23
31-07-2017, 07:44 AM

I've been happy enough with Schlupp to be honest! Doubt he'll sign though, better clubs sniffing around.

Skintagain
31-07-2017, 08:29 AM
I've been happy enough with Schlupp to be honest! Doubt he'll sign though, better clubs sniffing around.

:confused: