PDA

View Full Version : The non politically correct behaviour of football fans of differing clubs

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 08:51 PM
Seeing that there seems opinion that we'll get hammered when the inevitable 5-15,000 of our fans sing the infamous, "We scored 2 they scored none....", what examples do people have, as other clubs behaviour that will put what we do in perspective and inevitably ignored as football culture.

I think Spurs and singing Yids, as described by sections of the Jewish community as racist and deeply offensive.

Millwall making light of the death of a Leeds fan at the hands of Galatasary (possibly the worst one when celebrating murder in my opinion.)

Millwall singing to us, "you take it up the arse", to counter our wooooaahh.

Millwall singing, "for east London is like Bengal".

Harold Shipman for killing Mancs, I think Leeds sung this.

Man Utd singing about the deaths at Hillsborough against Liverpool - another super nasty one.

Someone pointed out that some journalist will look to point out what we do but in reality it'll blow over as one day news.

Any other examples of where the media aren't throwing a hissy fit where the behaviour is obviously worse than ours.

GrayP41ace
28-07-2017, 09:02 PM
What is that saying, 2 wrongs don't make a right?

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 09:08 PM
What is that saying, 2 wrongs don't make a right?

It means that for the people that think we will get real bother by what will happen, we won't!

It gives a chance for some jobs worth journalist to try and sniff around worse crimes. There are many examples of other clubs that constantly overstep the mark, is this reported every Saturday - no.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Not sure what any of this proves except that there are lots of idiots in the world, and that some of them go to football matches

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Not sure what any of this proves except that there are lots of idiots in the world, and that some of them go to football matches

I think it'll prove it's a non story.

The more examples of other clubs behaving worse will buffer anything that comes our way. Just sticking up for Palace as you know 3,000 will chime it out at the Amex and probably half the ground at Selhurst if an incident provokes it.

Just looked up that Tottenham fans sung to Adebayor that his dad washes elephants. Purely racist.

jimmy the gent
28-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Seeing that there seems opinion that we'll get hammered when the inevitable 5-15,000 of our fans sing the infamous, "We scored 2 they scored none....", what examples do people have, as other clubs behaviour that will put what we do in perspective and inevitably ignored as football culture.

I think Spurs and singing Yids, as described by sections of the Jewish community as racist and deeply offensive..

Really? If you're talking about them singing it, it's long been the name of their firm, who adopted it after years of being called it by other teams. It's not derogatory more like 'owning' what others perceive as negative.

jimmy the gent
28-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Also Millwall singing songs about Jamie Bulger at Liverpool has to be the most vile song ever sung at a football ground. At the same game they sang 'Bigley where's your head" after Ken Bigley the scouse contractor in Iraq got his head chopped off, as well as Hillsborough songs. A medley of c*ntery.

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Really? If you're talking about them singing it, it's long been the name of their firm, who adopted it after years of being called it by other teams. It's not derogatory more like 'owning' what others perceive as negative.

Doesn't matter. A big enough part of the Jewish community are deeply offended and if they feel it is racist, it is racist. Read the way that the banter aimed at Brighton isn't seen as that by a proportion of our support.

Yid Army and chanting Yids is straight racist. Get with the times. There's more of a story over at Tottenham than at Palace.

mcmean
28-07-2017, 09:28 PM

I think Spurs and singing Yids, as described by sections of the Jewish community as racist and deeply offensive.

Millwall making light of the death of a Leeds fan at the hands of Galatasary (possibly the worst one when celebrating murder in my opinion.)

Millwall singing to us, "you take it up the arse", to counter our wooooaahh.

Millwall singing, "for east London is like Bengal".

Man Utd singing about the deaths at Hillsborough against Liverpool - another super nasty one.

Someone pointed out that some journalist will look to point out what we do but in reality it'll blow over as one day news.

Any other examples of where the media aren't throwing a hissy fit where the behaviour is obviously worse than ours.

Super. Nasty

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Also Millwall singing songs about Jamie Bulger at Liverpool has to be the most vile song ever sung at a football ground. At the same game they sang 'Bigley where's your head" after Ken Bigley the scouse contractor in Iraq got his head chopped off, as well as Hillsborough songs. A medley of c*ntery.

Singing about child murder is disgraceful.

Didn't Brighton sing songs aimed at Liverpool regarding Jimmy Saville when they got smashed 6-1 in the cup. I think so. Brighton making light of peodophilia, and they are going to try and get an upper hand over our singing?

Se9 eagles
28-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Another boring thread for the bedwetters.This is a Palace forum isn't it?

Maz
28-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Seeing that there seems opinion that we'll get hammered when the inevitable 5-15,000 of our fans sing the infamous, "We scored 2 they scored none....".
If you are CPFC since 1989, how come you don't know how many we scored?

jimmy the gent
28-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Society's getting awfully up tight about these things. There's a clear distinction to songs sung with malicious intent (as some of the above are) and good old fashioned piss taking. I remember when people didn't get so het up about these things. We sung 'did the doctor kill your mum' at city. It was funny, the sort of piss taking that used to go on when the away fans were near the Holmsedale would now no doubt get the shrill brigade out in force. "put your shirt on for the lads" to the fat woman, no doubt branded sexist.

I dunno, if you forensically examine pretty much all football supporters songs that are directed at the opposition there will always be the potential for some grandstanding types to take offense. IMHO it was better when people just accepted that pissed football fans might not be completely politically correct.

Coastal Palace
28-07-2017, 09:52 PM
'That's why you shag sheep' to the female Swansea physio at Selhurst when we were both in The Championship a few years ago.
I didn't like that. She obviously felt humiliated.
It was cruel.

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 10:04 PM
If you are CPFC since 1989, how come you don't know how many we scored?

Sung also as superceded when we got the play off win, but you don't go to games, so you're just a troll plonk.

Maz
28-07-2017, 10:07 PM
I was at the play off game. I was also there when we scored 5 and they scored none. Season ticket holder, so nor surprising, dick newbie troll.

brighton_eagle
28-07-2017, 10:13 PM

Palace fans sang it at least once to Stockport fans 'Did the doctor kill your mum'.

brighton_eagle
28-07-2017, 10:14 PM
And of course there's the Munich song

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 10:14 PM
'That's why you shag sheep' to the female Swansea physio at Selhurst when we were both in The Championship a few years ago.
It was cruel.

I chuckled but didn't join in. It was imaginative and I never expected it. It was cruel but I presume some bright spark sings it, others close by find it engaging and all of a sudden a thousand odd have joined in. Unless it was lifted from another club, but that was spontaneous and I'm not sure a woman physio was expected.

I recall she had a rugby physique.

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 10:17 PM
I was at the play off game. I was also there when we scored 5 and they scored none. Season ticket holder, so nor surprising, dick newbie troll.

You're the verified attention seeker here, so I'll just hold the higher ground, you idiot :D

Are you here in support of Brighton?

TopKnot
28-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Society's getting awfully up tight about these things. There's a clear distinction to songs sung with malicious intent (as some of the above are) and good old fashioned piss taking. I remember when people didn't get so het up about these things. We sung 'did the doctor kill your mum' at city. It was funny, the sort of piss taking that used to go on when the away fans were near the Holmsedale would now no doubt get the shrill brigade out in force. "put your shirt on for the lads" to the fat woman, no doubt branded sexist.

I dunno, if you forensically examine pretty much all football supporters songs that are directed at the opposition there will always be the potential for some grandstanding types to take offense. IMHO it was better when people just accepted that pissed football fans might not be completely politically correct.

Outside of the football bubble, where standards are different and stuff you normally wouldn't even think about saying to strangers is acceptable under the guise of 'banter', in the real world when people read in the news about palace fans singing homophobic chants against Brighton, we are going to be the bad guys, make no mistake.

I'd like Palace fans to be known for their raucous and passionate support, not for shit unfunny homophobic songs at a time when attitudes towards sexuality are becoming more and more progressive and accepted. There are plenty of things we can sing about Brighton without the gay stuff.

Se9 eagles
28-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Outside of the football bubble, where standards are different and stuff you normally wouldn't even think about saying to strangers is acceptable under the guise of 'banter', in the real world when people read in the news about palace fans singing homophobic chants against Brighton, we are going to be the bad guys, make no mistake.

I'd like Palace fans to be known for their raucous and passionate support, not for shit unfunny homophobic songs at a time when attitudes towards sexuality are becoming more and more progressive and accepted. There are plenty of things we can sing about Brighton without the gay stuff.

Another politically correct answer.Well done,,,,

SmokeyStover7
28-07-2017, 10:40 PM

Is politically correct code for logical and rational, and therefore you have no idea how to respond?

jimmy the gent
28-07-2017, 10:43 PM
I think the 'brighton take it up the bum' is childish and makes us sound twats, and ideally we'd change it to 'brighton fans are f*cking scum". Still not going to lose any sleep over it, nor do it think it has genuine hateful intent. But then everything these days is so forensically looked at for anything vaguely un PC that it will no doubt be used by BHA fans as a way of denigrating the club. But they'll do that anyway, regardless.

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Millwall, Chelsea and Arsenal hissing at Tottenham insulting the memory of 6m Jews killed in the holocaust at the hands of the Nazis.

CP-RJW
28-07-2017, 11:07 PM
What's your issue with political correctness? Not the way some may carry out or shove it down your throat, just the idea of political correctness: what's wrong with it?

CPFC since 1989
28-07-2017, 11:19 PM
in the real world when people read in the news about palace fans singing homophobic chants against Brighton, we are going to be the bad guys, make no mistake.

Do you think enough people really care? Where is this going to be widely reported? People in football will be doing similar things, people outside of football wouldn't know your Palace to your Arsenal to your City - they probably think all football fans are thugs anyway.

And we'll be the bad guys until the next lazy journo decides there's another easy story is around the corner. Look at all the examples being posted that are much worse than linking Brighton as the gay capital of the world and football fans saying Brighton fans take willy up the bum because their town is the gay capital of the world.

at a time when attitudes towards sexuality are becoming more and more progressive and accepted.

We are Londoners and we've always been more progressive than the rest of the country, well maybe not as progressive on gay people as compared to Brighton.

Palace don't dislike gay people. The songs are looking to take the piss out of Brighton fans. And there is a truth, that a higher proportion than the rest of the country, that Brighton residents take it up the bum. Who cares, good luck to them.

TopKnot
28-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Do you think enough people really care? Where is this going to be widely reported? People in football will be doing similar things, people outside of football wouldn't know your Palace to your Arsenal to your City - they probably think all football fans are thugs anyway.

And we'll be the bad guys until the next lazy journo decides there's another easy story is around the corner. Look at all the examples being posted that are much worse than linking Brighton as the gay capital of the world and football fans saying Brighton fans take willy up the bum because their town is the gay capital of the world.

We are Londoners and we've always been more progressive than the rest of the country, well maybe not as progressive on gay people as compared to Brighton.

Palace don't dislike gay people. The songs are looking to take the piss out of Brighton fans. And there is a truth, that a higher proportion than the rest of the country, that Brighton residents take it up the bum. Who cares, good luck to them.

Of course it'll be widely reported, large scale racist abuse has all been eradicated at this level of the game, why are we so keen to be the fans that the media picks up as being the Neanderthal throwbacks?

Apart from the fact that it's utterly playground level unfunny shit, it's going to make us look like a bunch of knuckledragging morons to the rest of the world, however you try and justify it.

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Of course it'll be widely reported, large scale racist abuse has all been eradicated at this level of the game, why are we so keen to be the fans that the media picks up as being the Neanderthal throwbacks?

Apart from the fact that it's utterly playground level unfunny shit, it's going to make us look like a bunch of knuckledragging morons to the rest of the world, however you try and justify it.

Never seen this before but not surprised, it's just not big news. Not to mention it's regular at Spurs in their away end.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-fans-filmed-singing-9683947

And Tottenham Hotspur are straight racist.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/nov/07/tottenham-society-black-lawyers-abuse

hdeagle
29-07-2017, 05:37 AM
A couple of weeks ago a moronic Palace fan down at Maidstone thought it was clever to sling anti-Welsh foul abuse at the Maidstone keeper for most of the second half.

The rest of the the Palace fans in that area of the ground told him to pipe down and stop screaming four letter expletives at Vorgan the Maidstone keeper as there were children present.

Vorgan was not even Welsh and it was pointed out to me that he came from Eastbourne.

Welsh Palace fans were also offended by this fan's behaviour and eventually he shut up as the other Palace fans singing drowned him out.

What he did was not clever and beyond a joke.

in-exile
29-07-2017, 05:51 AM
Palace fans (admittedly only about 8 of them) in front of me singing the RAF shot one down song away at Union Berlin ...a ******* Friendly!

jimmy the gent
29-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Never understood why the Ten German Bombers song is seen as offensive myself. It's a song glorifying a British victory against fascist invasion. Nowhere in it does it denigrate Germans or anyone else for that matter.

Windsor_Eagle
29-07-2017, 07:42 AM
The most ridiculous thing of all is that Brighton are a laughing stock all by themselves and we have an entire armoury of possible things to sing at them / ridicule them over. The gay connection with the town of Brighton is just daft and genuinely unfunny.

PeckhamSpring
29-07-2017, 07:45 AM
WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT SOME BACKWARDS JOURNO AND A GAY RUGBY PLAYER THINKS.

ionmighty
29-07-2017, 07:48 AM
I joined a mate for Leeds away at Fulham and a minority group were singing 'Where's your Dodi gone?' which is completely devoid of any humanity. To be fair, most Leeds fans groaned when it was sung

Mad Raschic Ken
29-07-2017, 07:59 AM
I joined a mate for Leeds away at Fulham and a minority group were singing 'Where's your Dodi gone?' which is completely devoid of any humanity. To be fair, most Leeds fans groaned when it was sung

Not in the same league as that to be fair, but back in the late 80s there had been a newspaper story about Neville Southall's wife having an affair. Everton played at home to Man Utd the same day and the Utd fans on the old low terrace behind the goal spent pretty much the whole half singing "Neville, Neville where's your wife" and "If you've all had Neville's wife clap your hands". He let 3 in that half. Must have been a nightmare for him.

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Tottenham fans again, seems to be a thing with them and Millwall:-

Sol, Sol, wherever you may be
Your in the grip of lunacy
And we don't give a f**k if your hanging from a tree
You're a f****g c**t with HIV

That's racism, homophobia and mental health bashing all in one.

Never seen a journo pick that one up.

little al
29-07-2017, 09:09 AM
A couple of weeks ago a moronic Palace fan down at Maidstone thought it was clever to sling anti-Welsh foul abuse at the Maidstone keeper for most of the second half.

The rest of the the Palace fans in that area of the ground told him to pipe down and stop screaming four letter expletives at Vorgan the Maidstone keeper as there were children present.

Vorgan was not even Welsh and it was pointed out to me that he came from Eastbourne.

Welsh Palace fans were also offended by this fan's behaviour and eventually he shut up as the other Palace fans singing drowned him out.

What he did was not clever and beyond a joke.

**** me,even the Welsh are off limits now? Where will this madness end?:mad:

little al
29-07-2017, 09:11 AM
Not in the same league as that to be fair, but back in the late 80s there had been a newspaper story about Neville Southall's wife having an affair. Everton played at home to Man Utd the same day and the Utd fans on the old low terrace behind the goal spent pretty much the whole half singing "Neville, Neville where's your wife" and "If you've all had Neville's wife clap your hands". He let 3 in that half. Must have been a nightmare for him.

He was a fat bitter wanker though, fair game.

Did he ever get his losers medal?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
29-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Never understood why the Ten German Bombers song is seen as offensive myself. It's a song glorifying a British victory against fascist invasion. Nowhere in it does it denigrate Germans or anyone else for that matter.

Well, in that case if I were them I'd be wondering why it was being sung at all, and drawing the conclusion that the people singing it believe we are one and the same, or at the very least reminding us of our (however distant) connection to them.

It's not much of a stretch of the imagination to understand why Germans would be offended by having anti-Nazi songs sung at them, and what it infers.

bourne man
29-07-2017, 10:19 AM

That's exactly why they sang it though, it's not personal it's just business
Using it to gain an advantage for your team and wind the opposition up
Not very nice or grown up but all's fair

Vince Hilaire's Afro
29-07-2017, 10:29 AM
That's exactly why they sang it though, it's not personal it's just business
Using it to gain an advantage for your team and wind the opposition up
Not very nice or grown up but all's fair

Not sure I agree there. Would it have been fair game if his wife had died? Not personal, just trying to put him off his game? No, it was a group of people revelling in humiliating a well known footballer. I'm sure if their team were 5-0 up they'd still be singing the song, to pour on even more humiliation rather than 'maintain that edge'.

No, plenty of people at football games simply get off on the abuse, at trying to humiliate people. Even people on their own team. They'd not do it face to face, but in an anonymous group they can go at it like a pack of hyenas.

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Not sure I agree there. Would it have been fair game if his wife had died? Not personal, just trying to put him off his game? No, it was a group of people revelling in humiliating a well known footballer. I'm sure if their team were 5-0 up they'd still be singing the song, to pour on even more humiliation rather than 'maintain that edge'.

No, plenty of people at football games simply get off on the abuse, at trying to humiliate people. Even people on their own team. They'd not do it face to face, but in an anonymous group they can go at it like a pack of hyenas.

Yet as I pointed out, the death of others is mocked by other clubs fans.

Have we ever done this en mass? I'm pretty sure we haven't. So we have one politically incorrect song against Brighton, it's a non story compared to the rest that is ignored.

People are throwing a hissy fit over nothing on those other 'homophobic' threads. There's more important examples to clamp down on compared to what we do.

We are a genuinely good club, but we're still football fans and it's going to happen. The world isn't going to implode when we wind Brighton up.

Brumie Allan
29-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Sung also as superseded when we got the play off win, but you don't go to games, so you're just a troll plonk.I know leathers look like they could walk by themselves but I'm sure maz is inside them when I've seen him in the Arthur.

Maz
29-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Are you here in support of Brighton?
Well you're the one claiming we only put 2 past them. And I'm the one telling you it was 5.

Odd that I have to do that.

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 06:07 PM
I've heard we scored 3 they scored 1 Brighton take it up the bum, in reference to us imposing their first home defeat. Are you telling me you've never heard that?

hatter8142
29-07-2017, 07:01 PM
It was cruel.

That was very funny

ozzieEagle
29-07-2017, 07:07 PM
I always felt that there was nothing worse than the "Aberfan" chant sung by the likes of Bristol City and Millwall @ Cardiff.

CharlieCPFC
29-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Leeds fans to Millwall

"Who's that laying on the pavement"

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Mods, this was moved from GPD.

I created this thread specifically to defend Palace against what will potentially be a media witch hunt, when there's worse behaviour from the majority of the other clubs around us.

This thread was for a comparison so any external parties out there could see that it would be an agenda against Palace, probably so someone else lined their pockets in exacerbating a story against our fans.

Please reconsider moving this back to General Palace Discussion.

jimmy the gent
29-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Do yourself a favour and stop giving a f*ck what others think. People in the media will write what they want anyway.

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Do yourself a favour and stop giving a f*ck what others think. People in the media will write what they want anyway.

Message board, it's about opinions. That's why our own fans are hammering our own fans for singing a song that's sung in banter and not malice.

ElwissAtMemphis
29-07-2017, 08:28 PM

In the seasons immediately following the disaster, Manchester United fans didn't have chants that specifically referred to Hillsborough but they did sing "where's your famous Munich song?" when they played Liverpool which had of course suddenly stopped.

While in poor taste, after 30 years of "who's that lying on the runway?", arm-outstretched aeroplane impressions and the rest, it was an understandable response. Arguably quite restrained after everything that they'd had to put up with over the years.

Maybe not politically incorrect but probably the most outrageous behaviour by football fans that I can remember was when Bradford were playing at Bradford Bulls Rugby League stadium after the Valley Parade fire and Leeds fans rioted and set fire to a burger van during the match. Unbelievably sick.

CPFC since 1989
29-07-2017, 09:37 PM

http://redandbluearmy.co.uk/chants/we-scored-3-they-scored-1

Why is it always you that has to be the attention seeking troll idiot? Is it a full time career for you or are you never at games to keep up? Anyway you've been proved wrong again.

Maz
30-07-2017, 07:59 PM
Mods, this was moved from GPD.

I created this thread specifically to defend Palace against what will potentially be a media witch hunt..

Self important tit.

CPFC since 1989
30-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Self important tit.

Oh the irony. Interesting you chose to ignore me proving you wrong. You're not very smart are you :clown:

Dorking .Eagle
31-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Hull fans singing 'you're just a town full of bombers' to QPR fans (or was it Luton?) , the weekend after the 7/7 bombings.

Until the early 90's there was quite a repertoire of 'Munich' related songs sung by Palace fans when we played Man United.

Don't think you could sing 'Brown boy on the wing' these days, albeit it was sung affectionately to Vince Hilaire of course.

These things move on in their own time.

Maz
31-07-2017, 06:01 AM
Oh the irony. Interesting you chose to ignore me proving you wrong. You're not very smart are you :clown:

Yes.

Oli28
31-07-2017, 06:57 AM
I've heard we scored 3 they scored 1 Brighton take it up the bum, in reference to us imposing their first home defeat. Are you telling me you've never heard that?
Correct, obviously

Maz
31-07-2017, 09:15 AM

Make your mind up...

our fans sing the infamous, "We scored 2 they scored none....",

CPFC since 1989
31-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Where is my mind changed?

Try reading the link where it predicts the progression of the song.

Seeing I can only prove at the moment (wait until Brighton at home when it'll be on TV and I'll refer you to the "we scored two"), through the link and Oli28, are you ready to admit you had a failed trolling attempt and that you are wrong, it's not only "we scored five".

Go on, be a man for once in your life.

CPFC since 1989
31-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Yes.
Thanks for agreeing that you're not very smart.

Worksop Palace
31-07-2017, 09:41 PM

For the life of me I can't think why, but I suspect he may be just a tad smarter than you.

thomo12345
31-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Palace fans - "you fat bastard"

Palace fans "does she take it up the arse"

Palace fans "we know your shagging will young"

Palace fans " she's a whore"

Palace fans " sheep shagging bastards. You know what you are"

It's all banter, football wouldn't be the same without the banter with travelling fans. **** political correctness, banter in any form will always be part of football.

thomo12345
31-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Remember after the London riots, Brighton fans sung "you burnt down your own town" was i offended that they stereotyped everyone in south London as an arsonist? No i wasn't. Brighton is the gay capital of the world, I'm sure when we sing them songs they aren't really that bothered! It's all banter and nothing malicious

CPFC since 1989
31-07-2017, 10:03 PM
For the life of me I can't think why, but I suspect he may be just a tad smarter than you.
As long as I'm smarter than you, which isn't difficult. I suspect you're stalking me, following me here when this thread is a pro Palace one and you've decided not to contribute.

Maz is a certified troll, a bored individual with his trillion posts, lol. Get a life Son.

CPFC since 1989
31-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Remember after the London riots, Brighton fans sung "you burnt down your own town" was i offended that they stereotyped everyone in south London as an arsonist? No i wasn't. Brighton is the gay capital of the world, I'm sure when we sing them songs they aren't really that bothered! It's all banter and nothing malicious
I also don't think the Brighton scum care but I bet they'll pretend they do if it gets one over us.

As is pointed out repeatedly here, there's a lot worse out there. For going low Palace and Brighton, it's like two consenting adults. Brighton being the bitch of course :D

Maz
01-08-2017, 02:43 PM

QED.

CPFC since 1989
01-08-2017, 10:43 PM
QED.

But you're still ignoring that you said the song goes, "we scored 5" and no other way.

I have told you, "we scored 2" is sung and have shown you "we scored 3" is verified independently.

So were you just trolling me deliberately or do you admit a gigantic cock up on your behalf, again (I've seen you're constantly made a laughing stock on the BBS:p)

Billy Rhino
01-08-2017, 11:13 PM

I tend to agree with you there and the modern world does seem to be more sensitive about things like this but to be honest sometimes it is justified.

I know a Brighton fan who went to Their play off final in Cardiff against Bristol City and he said some Bristol fans were wearing gas masks and protective gloves, and their "joke" was they didn't want to get HIV from gay Brighton fans. He told me he's never been bothered by the banter with us but this was sickening, especially in front of his kids, and I totally agree.

It's a difficult one this, condescending twats like Kow just automatically make you want to think and say the opposite but Rambo's post seemed heartfelt and genuine and really helped understand the point of view of young gay people.

Celestial Empire
02-08-2017, 08:35 PM

Brighton fans missed a trick. They could have sung "you burnt down your own town, and Boris still didn't help you build a stadium". That would have stung a bit.