PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewal

tantrum1283
04-08-2017, 01:57 PM
I renewed season tickets for myself and family a while ago.I was under the impression that we were to continue to use the cards issued in 16/17 but I have been told by others that they have received new cards. Does anyone know what is the situation.

Dorking .Eagle
04-08-2017, 08:55 PM
You only get a new card if:
- you lost your old one (and told them)
- it's your first season ticket
- you've moved seats
- you've changed age category

(if none of those apply your old card will still be the one to use)

racehorse-80s
04-08-2017, 09:05 PM
I wonder how many fans threw last years season ticket away or haven't checked they still have it .

rainbow_child
04-08-2017, 09:14 PM
- you've moved seats

Well none of the above apply to me & I recieved a new one, I'd saved last years as I'd heard the same, that we kept it to use again.

Dorking .Eagle
04-08-2017, 09:20 PM
OK, well that was the official criteria anyway. No idea why you got a new one rainbow_child!

Wolfnipplechips
04-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Well none of the above apply to me & I recieved a new one, I'd saved last years as I'd heard the same, that we kept it to use again.

Me too......although my kids haven't received new ones. Odd.

Nostrils
04-08-2017, 09:26 PM
My mate lost his (as he often does) and I think he was told if it happened again there would be a 20 charge for replacement card to be issued. I may have remembered this wrong, but 20 was definitely mentioned. Result, like a get out of jail free card.

danpalace07
05-08-2017, 02:39 AM
My mate lost his (as he often does) and I think he was told if it happened again there would be a 20 charge for replacement card to be issued. I may have remembered this wrong, but 20 was definitely mentioned. Result, like a get out of jail free card.

robbing bastards, that cost me half that a year ago

jonn63
08-08-2017, 11:04 PM
When will they be delivered. I changed seats cutting it fine for Saturday.

Mick
09-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Wonder if the old one's will work ok on Saturday!

Kirby
10-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Doubt it!

I've just spent my whole lunch break searching for mine at home (we've just moved house so it was really fun). After wading through eight or nine old ones in a draw I finally found what I think is last season's ticket wedged in the middle of our old tenancy agreement in a random plastic bag. Obviously seemed like a great place to put it at the time.

Just to confirm, did the 16/17 one say SEASON TICKET in big white letters on a red & blue background, with the details printed on a white strip at the bottom? It doesn't say which bloody season it is anywhere on it.

JAS78
10-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Doubt it!

I've just spent my whole lunch break searching for mine at home (we've just moved house so it was really fun). After wading through eight or nine old ones in a draw I finally found what I think is last season's ticket wedged in the middle of our old tenancy agreement in a random plastic bag. Obviously seemed like a great place to put it at the time.

Just to confirm, did the 16/17 one say SEASON TICKET in big white letters on a red & blue background, with the details printed on a white strip at the bottom? It doesn't say which bloody season it is anywhere on it.

Yes

justjuice
10-08-2017, 12:17 PM
When will they be delivered. I changed seats cutting it fine for Saturday.

I'd chase it up - I changed seats and got a new card weeks ago.

JAS78
10-08-2017, 12:25 PM
- you've moved seats

Just in case anyone wasn't aware the card wasn't changing all current ST holders could have ordered a new card for free up to the 28th July, it will now cost a tenner.

Kirby
10-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Yes

Cheers mate. Phew.

Didn't fancy queuing at the box office on Sat!

jonn63
10-08-2017, 02:11 PM
I'd chase it up - I changed seats and got a new card weeks ago.

Cheers I'm gonna do it now

marky1919
10-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Still haven't received mine. Rang them 3 weeks ago!

Scrumpy
11-08-2017, 08:36 AM
The only thing I got was the welcome letter and a new wallet. Tucked the season ticket away safely at the end of last season.