PDA

View Full Version : Fraizer Campbell

Martin H
10-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Nice to see him make a good debut for Hull. Very busy, mobile and constantly working their defenders. Went off after 70 mins or so. Hopefully not injured but knackered :)

Under appreciated here I think as he always gave everything but hopefully he will get the love at Hull. All the best Fraizer.

GreatGonzo
10-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Nice to see him make a good debut for Hull. Very busy, mobile and constantly working their defenders. Went off after 70 mins or so. Hopefully not injured but knackered :)

Under appreciated here I think as he always gave everything but hopefully he will get the love at Hull. All the best Fraizer.

Did he score? ;) :D

Have you watched the Wayne Vs Jules quiz on eagles.cpfc.co.uk? They are shocked at how few goals he scored in this country. Prolific in Belgium though :p

Martin H
10-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Did he score? ;) :D

Have you watched the Wayne Vs Jules quiz on eagles.cpfc.co.uk? They are shocked at how few goals he scored in this country. Prolific in Belgium though :p

He didn't score but very involved in the move that won the penalty :)

TBH their guesses at how many goals he has scored were rubbish. He has scored once between 3 and 4 matches but TBH he rarely played 90 mins for us at all and so I would think it's more like 3 per 90 mins. When he has been the main man he has always done OK although that was mostly at Championship level football (here and Belgium).

Far East Eagle
10-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Campbell was a decent striker for us, the shift he put in off the bench v Hull last season away was top notch

swissroll
10-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Surprised we let him go, as a 3rd choice striker (well 2nd choice at the mo in our squad) we aren't going to do any better and as others say - he always put in a shift

mexicaneagle
12-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Surprised we let him go, as a 3rd choice striker (well 2nd choice at the mo in our squad) we aren't going to do any better and as others say - he always put in a shift

Exactly my thoughts. Hope he does well as a starting striker.

BillyTKid
12-08-2017, 11:57 AM

Surely it would be good to have third / fourth choice strikers that are climbing the football pyramid and have the potential to become first choice strikers in the future. Frazier worked hard and so was good for bringing on with 10 minutes to go if we were winning but was never going to score goals regularly in the premier league or challenge for a starting spot unless we had major injury problems. The fact nobody wanted him in the premier league even though he was a bosman says it all.

AJ
12-08-2017, 12:04 PM
Did we let him go or did he chose to move on?

Shipp Ahoy!
12-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Did we let him go or did he chose to move on?

This. Does make me laugh many seem to say this kind of thing.

Who is to say Campbell wanted to stay and play 2nd/3rd fiddle and get the Arsenal end of the amount of stick he got every week if he got near the pitch.