PDA

View Full Version : Went to my first game today- how do I get my refund?

intheusa
12-08-2017, 07:00 PM
In America is the team plays like *!#m we just go back to the gate and get refunds.

I couldn't figure it out today. Can someone help me get my refund? ;)

I laughed when some of you all said we'd lose to Huddersfield.

davemorris04
12-08-2017, 07:23 PM

That's because you know nothing about soccer.

Dunkie
12-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Thanks for cheering me up a bit. Could I respectfully suggest that you are not cut out for this soccerball thing and that you stick to your exotic american sports (which i assume that you only pay for if your team of choice wins). If you want to give it another go, could I suggest you try the Wankers or Chelsea; No guarantee of a win every game (in fact they can even lose to lower calibre teams, such as us), but you will be surrounded by like minded individuals, so you may cope a bit better.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
12-08-2017, 08:15 PM
The club owes me 4,500 for the early 80s

palacemetros
12-08-2017, 08:21 PM

Get in the queue!

Sam Spade
12-08-2017, 08:24 PM
In America is the team plays like *!#m we just go back to the gate and get refunds.

Missing you already.

orp pisshead1
13-08-2017, 04:08 AM

And the other 3k of us hardcore :p.
Ps is the 4,500 today's money?

orp pisshead1
13-08-2017, 04:10 AM
Thanks for cheering me up a bit. Could I respectfully suggest that you are not cut out for this soccerball thing and that you stick to your exotic american sports (which i assume that you only pay for if your team of choice wins). If you want to give it another go, could I suggest you try the Wankers or Chelsea; No guarantee of a win every game (in fact they can even lose to lower calibre teams, such as us), but you will be surrounded by like minded individuals, so you may cope a bit better.

You do realise he's having a laugh? And you need sense of humour to watch our lot .

orp pisshead1
13-08-2017, 04:11 AM

Welcome aboard :p it really is the worlds greatest rollercoaster is CPFC:lux:

Olympian2
13-08-2017, 06:37 AM
I couldn't figure it out today.

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

nickchev
13-08-2017, 06:46 AM

Brilliant. That made me chuckle. If you want a refund for every time Palace play bad, suggest the club will go out of business at this rate. This is Palace, get used to the highs and lows.

PeterH
13-08-2017, 05:56 PM
All true Palace fans need a horrendous loss in the first few games of watching Palace live. It's the mettle that makes the Palace supporter. Then and only then can you truly enjoy 5 seasons in the top flight, a wembley appearance or a star like Zaha.