PDA

View Full Version : Nil - nil, and you F**KED IT UP 😁

Hitler
13-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Mighty Huddersfield Town, at home.
Zero points towards your forty, and Town knew it was a very winnable match.
Puny Palace pillocks!

Crofty
13-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Big man...pipe down...it is a Marathon not a sprint....div

grand aigle
13-08-2017, 06:05 PM
he'll **** off when they keep getting hammered, he always does!

andy1980
13-08-2017, 06:09 PM
he'll **** off when they keep getting hammered, he always does!

Like palace fans on nsc. I don't think any of them have been on there since before your Huddersfield match.

Eagleinsussex
13-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Puny Palace pillocks!

Nil nil and ****ed it up, that rings a bell, 13th May 2013 oh how confident you were, Wembley songs sung and hotels booked :lux:

PIE "N" MASH
13-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Like palace fans on nsc. I don't think any of them have been on there since before your Huddersfield match.
No point in posting on your hysterical forum,one wrong word and it's off with the head you marmalade covered wanker:jerkit:

andy1980
13-08-2017, 07:16 PM
No point in posting on your hysterical forum,one wrong word and it's off with the head you marmalade covered wanker:jerkit:

Yet palace fans do and they haven't since before the Huddersfield game.

Big Gav
13-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Yet palace fans do and they haven't since before the Huddersfield game.

Most have been banned for no reason at all you twat. You can read that tramp Hitler like a book, just knew the sad old piss stained ****** would post on here for the first time in a while

Maiden Eagle
13-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Puny Palace pillocks!

So what cruise are you on ATM, you bucked teeth, pig ugly bender ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
13-08-2017, 07:46 PM

Like him them Maiden?! :supergrin::supergrin:

Maiden Eagle
13-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Like him them Maiden?! :supergrin::supergrin:

Adolf is just so boringly predictable (as well as a lying, delusional clown), whereas Andy is just.........boring !!

andy1980
13-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Most have been banned for no reason at all you twat. You can read that tramp Hitler like a book, just knew the sad old piss stained ****** would post on here for the first time in a while

I'm talking about those who will be back on it in a couple of days time or when you have beaten Liverpool and we have lost to Leicester.

The trouble with nsc is it ain't got an away end like this. If I was to write anywhere apart from here I would be treated in exactly the same way as what you claim you guys have.

I don't believe it's for nothing though as Palace fans do write on there.

PIE "N" MASH
13-08-2017, 07:57 PM
I'm talking about those who will be back on it in a couple of days time or when you have beaten Liverpool and we have lost to Leicester.

The trouble with nsc is it ain't got an away end like this. If I was to write anywhere apart from here I would be treated in exactly the same way as what you claim you guys have.

I don't believe it's for nothing though as Palace fans do

write on there.
You really are a dick fella.

grand aigle
13-08-2017, 08:07 PM

because we are not allowed to post on there you total ******* clown!
all the shit like you post on here would get any Palace fan a life ban from nsc as you well know
One wrong word and its run to bozza(wanker) with ban him ban him.....along with "get back to your own forum pikie tosser" or some other abuse
NSC is full of twats like you, scared to even have banter!!!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
13-08-2017, 08:18 PM

I don't believe it's for nothing though as Palace fans do write on there.

Yes, apparently NSC 'welcomes contributions from everyone' - as long as they're along the lines of 'oh Brighton your stadium is wonderful, and you're so unique slurp slurp'.

Say anything that doesn't conform to the deluded bubble of utopian mutual masturbatory NSC circle jerk and the mods will spring into action almost immediately to appease the cry baby hyenas and restore the mediocre, sanitised norm.

'If you want to talk smack, Palace fans, stay only on threads about your own team' was the next ploy to protect the fragile sensibilities of Brighton NSCers who might read something sniffle inducing about their beloved club.

And guess what? Even on those threads, you can't go beyond a few posts before Trigaar shits himself due to receiving a 'thumbs down' and Hans Kray or whatever the **** his name is appeals to the European Court of Human Rights.

What a ******* shit show, populated by snowflake wanker *****

EagleEater
14-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Yes, apparently NSC 'welcomes contributions from everyone' - as long as they're along the lines of 'oh Brighton your stadium is wonderful, and you're so unique slurp slurp'.

Say anything that doesn't conform to the deluded bubble of utopian mutual masturbatory NSC circle jerk and the mods will spring into action almost immediately to appease the cry baby hyenas and restore the mediocre, sanitised norm.

'If you want to talk smack, Palace fans, stay only on threads about your own team' was the next ploy to protect the fragile sensibilities of Brighton NSCers who might read something sniffle inducing about their beloved club.

And guess what? Even on those threads, you can't go beyond a few posts before Trigaar shits himself due to receiving a 'thumbs down' and Hans Kray or whatever the **** his name is appeals to the European Court of Human Rights.

:S:

:p

PeterH
14-08-2017, 01:42 AM

That's like one day. Bruighton fans have gone missing on the BBS since a certain play off semi. LOL

PeterH
14-08-2017, 01:43 AM

Don't they have an Away Fans forum? Or are they too chicken shit for that?

andy1980
14-08-2017, 06:42 AM
all the shit like you post on here would get any Palace fan a life ban from nsc as you well know
One wrong word and its run to bozza(wanker) with ban him ban him.....along with "get back to your own forum pikie tosser" or some other abuse
The way you treat me is not banter.

andy1980
14-08-2017, 06:48 AM

I know a lot of Brighton fans who don't like it either. What you have to remember is that only a small percentage of Brighton fans go on there even though it's the single biggest group of Brighton fans on the internet.

grand aigle
14-08-2017, 07:53 AM

I know its not, I'm just treating you the same way I/we are treated on NSC.....if you dont like it, well you know what to do!

SwoopingGull
14-08-2017, 09:51 AM

HaHaHa.. You really think you're better then everyone else don't you?

Eagleinsussex
14-08-2017, 12:14 PM
HaHaHa.. You really think you're better then everyone else don't you?

Pot, kettle, black...

SwoopingGull
14-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Pot, kettle, black...

Really? I know who i am and i don't try an be some sort of words worth on a fans forum with groupies lapping every post up like sycophants. :clown:

Spindle
14-08-2017, 01:11 PM

BHA are filth. What do you expect?

Eagleinsussex
14-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Really? I know who i am and i don't try an be some sort of words worth on a fans forum with groupies lapping every post up like sycophants. :clown:

We know who are too, a sad fvck who only ever comes on here to try and take the p1ss when we lose. Thing is we've been taking the p1ss out of the weeds for years.

Hitler
15-08-2017, 12:30 PM

I agree, NSC is pc and crowded with Pratts like simpler and buzzer, and 'metrosexual' sheep who are affronted by anyone not wearing rainbows.
You are just everyday pikey c**ts and :jerkit:

Maiden Eagle
15-08-2017, 12:34 PM
I agree, NSC is pc and crowded with Pratts like simpler and buzzer, and 'metrosexual' sheep who are affronted by anyone not wearing rainbows.
You are just everyday pikey c**ts and :jerkit:

Whereas you're just simply a **** !! A lying one, as well:clown::clown:

Hitler
15-08-2017, 12:43 PM

I'm bored with cruises, I went to London to see a band, (like me, they are Pretty Things, and always deliver) took in the Floyd exhibition and Handel and Hendrix's apartment exhibit .
Well good, and I spotted that 'Experience Hendrix' had issued a rare recording that I supplied Jamie Hendrix with (well she bought it off me I should add).

Hitler
15-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Whereas you're just simply a **** !! A lying one, as well:clown::clown:

I don't need to lie sunshine.:hi:

Maiden Eagle
15-08-2017, 01:03 PM
I don't need to lie sunshine.:hi:

Well, 1800 posts says you're an attention seeking, delusional t**t !!

Phil's Barber
15-08-2017, 01:21 PM
I'm bored with cruises, I went to London to see a band, (like me, they are Pretty Things, and always deliver) took in the Floyd exhibition and Handel and Hendrix's apartment exhibit .
Well good, and I spotted that 'Experience Hendrix' had issued a rare recording that I supplied Jamie Hendrix with (well she bought it off me I should add).

No you didn't you prick.

sherrifbart
15-08-2017, 01:47 PM
More bullsh1t from NSCs resident nazi.The only cruising he does is around the local public toilets.

smileysmith
15-08-2017, 03:12 PM
We're all banned.

smileysmith
15-08-2017, 03:13 PM
**** me - you need putting into care.

CharlieCPFC
15-08-2017, 04:08 PM

It would be nice if you got ran over tonight.

Preferably a 28 tonne lorry.

andy1980
16-08-2017, 05:56 AM
BHA are filth. What do you expect?

How can I argue with that.:eek:

Hitler
16-08-2017, 10:47 PM
No you didn't you prick.

Sorry toilet fairy, if the truth hurt you.

Rosa Lee Brooks 'My Diary' b/w 'Utee' 1964
That single is well rare, Hendrix was introduced by his pal Arthur Lee (leader of the band Love later on), and played great guitar esp.on the flip.
Tapes no longer existed from the session, so Janie needed the vinyl single in decent shape....which I had.
Such everyday things like that are regular to me, but beyond your comprehension. You're just a simple wanker

Phil's Barber
17-08-2017, 08:34 AM

Nope. I couldn't give a shit. No-one gives a shit about you or your weird, made up fantasies.

grand aigle
17-08-2017, 10:47 AM
If any Palace fan posted on nsc the same shit that shitler the nonce posts on here, they would have a life time ban within seconds! He lives in a fantasy world of cruises and rare records, where he mixes with celebrities, he needs help for his mental illness!

EagleEater
17-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Not sure the "Away Fans" end is for you, petal. Best stick to the General forums.

Phil's Barber
17-08-2017, 11:16 AM
You can tell EagleEater is really tough by the way he calls people petal.

EagleEater
17-08-2017, 11:20 AM

There were plenty of other words to choose from, but petal seems the most apt for Grand Aigle. Maybe you missed her screaming for a mod a few months back. The mod rightfully told her to grow a spine or stay off the away end.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Phil's Barber
17-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Fascinating.

grand aigle
17-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Not sure the "Away Fans" end is for you, petal. Best stick to the General forums.

Edited ny Mods as breeches guidelines

Eagleinsussex
17-08-2017, 12:45 PM

Pwoper nwaghty is eagle 'we're coming for you' eater....lol

Maiden Eagle
17-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Ah, the famous Eagle Eater, who started the 'Palace Relegation Thread 2012/13' and then disappeared in late Sept 2012, when it became obvious it was a pretty poor prediction:clown:
He bravely reappeared 4 years later, to take the pee, after the 2016 FA Cup:clown::clown:

Maiden Eagle
17-08-2017, 12:57 PM

Rosa Lee Brooks 'My Diary' b/w 'Utee' 1964
That single is well rare, Hendrix was introduced by his pal Arthur Lee (leader of the band Love later on), and played great guitar esp.on the flip.
Tapes no longer existed from the session, so Janie needed the vinyl single in decent shape....which I had.
Such everyday things like that are regular to me, but beyond your comprehension. You're just a simple wanker

Bully Boy Steward (even hated by Brighton fans) at the Goldstone Ground and then Bar Steward on the Dover - Calais ferry.

Oh what a life you have led, Adolf !!

Phil's Barber
17-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Pwoper nwaghty is eagle 'we're coming for you' eater....lol

Be careful. You'll have him and the other Brighton hard nut Simeon trampling on your daisies and bending your aerial.

Coastal Palace
17-08-2017, 05:43 PM

Our lot get banned on your site constantly.
You Sussex inbred prick.

Coastal Palace
17-08-2017, 05:52 PM

By 'words worth' are you referring to the poet, William Wordsworth?
Or do you mean word smith?
Or are you just another Sussex inbred?

Hitler
19-08-2017, 01:37 PM
If any Palace fan posted on nsc the same shit that shitler the nonce posts on here, they would have a life time ban within seconds! He lives in a fantasy world of cruises and rare records, where he mixes with celebrities, he needs help for his mental illness!

Look I have told you before, your life as a gonk hoping for a big pencil to stretch your ass over, cannot allow you to comprehend my regular lifestyle. Stop getting frustrated :wallbash: even trying, you utter LOSER! :jerkit:

eagles #1
19-08-2017, 02:03 PM
1 min Leicester 1-0 Brighton

therethere
19-08-2017, 02:07 PM
:frown: :moo:

RUSSELL
19-08-2017, 02:49 PM

:D

spt1978
19-08-2017, 02:55 PM

Ryan looks proper shit so far.

eagles #1
19-08-2017, 03:13 PM
54 mins Leicester 2-0 Brighton.

You *****.

therethere
19-08-2017, 03:36 PM
We start to look less shit for a bit then we concede. Is this normal?

spt1978
19-08-2017, 03:45 PM
We start to look less shit for a bit then we concede. Is this normal?

You conceded after 45 seconds, cannot have looked that good.

therethere
19-08-2017, 03:47 PM
I feel like we are going to get zero points and be grateful for 2-0 defeats a lot

thereichstuff
19-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Never mind :D

Phil's Barber
19-08-2017, 08:05 PM
I feel like we are going to get zero points and be grateful for 2-0 defeats a lot

Fingers crossed. :angel:

grand aigle
19-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Look I have told you before, your life as a gonk hoping for a big pencil to stretch your ass over, cannot allow you to comprehend my regular lifestyle. Stop getting frustrated :wallbash: even trying, you utter LOSER! :jerkit:

My god you just get more and more stupid every time you post, you forget we know (from other weed fans) what a complete and utter twat you really are....bully boy nonce!!! Your regular lifestyle?? Yeah well jealous of sleeping on a park bench, drinking meths and hanging around with all the Brighton nonce boys.....where do I sign up for that???? You bellend, just go away and play with yourself!!

Phil's Barber
19-08-2017, 09:57 PM
my regular lifestyle.

Which, in the real world, consists of sucking off other tramps for cider.

Hitler
26-08-2017, 04:01 PM
You can blow me, you're below Brighton you bozos.
Another fine home result for palace, bwaaahahahaaaghhhh (splutter)

Phil's Barber
27-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Don't talk with your mouth full.

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Don't talk with your mouth full.

You should take your own advise pal :jerkit:

grand aigle
29-08-2017, 03:52 PM
You should take your own advise pal :jerkit:

ADVICE :jerkit:

Phil's Barber
29-08-2017, 05:10 PM
ADVICE :jerkit:

Careful grand, he is a pwoper ard nut this one.

elgrande
29-08-2017, 05:12 PM

Yep he was there with his mates at Clapham junction giving it the biggun,like the big man he is.

grand aigle
29-08-2017, 05:45 PM

shaking in my boots!! OMG what shall I do??
How can I save my car aeriel and wing mirrors ???

thereichstuff
29-08-2017, 06:16 PM
He's a face in Crawley .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 06:17 PM
He's a face in Crawley .

Most people have got two heads in Crawley!

matbha
29-08-2017, 06:22 PM

We agree on something lol

old git
29-08-2017, 06:24 PM
We agree on something lol

Where have you been mat? I thought you would be all over this with your impressive start to the season.Or are you embarrassed by swooping gull and the rest of them that have appeared?

matbha
29-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Where have you been mat? I thought you would be all over this with your impressive start to the season.Or are you embarrassed by swooping gull and the rest of them that have appeared?

Not embarrassed they have valid points ,we will struggle big time 1 point but we played well ,as for you guys OMG you have great players but are looking awful under FDB if you don't get shot you will be in a fight with us to stay up

old git
29-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Not embarrassed they have valid points ,we will struggle big time 1 point but we played well ,as for you guys OMG you have great players but are looking awful under FDB if you don't get shot you will be in a fight with us to stay up

Sensible post except we will be in a fight to stay up with or without de boer.

matbha
29-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Sensible post except we will be in a fight to stay up with or without de boer.

You wont you will be fine ,as for us we can do it will be a hard fight though if we stay up this year you might have something to worry about :D

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 07:22 PM

Thanks !!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Thanks !!

I said most didn't I?! ;)

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 07:31 PM

You've mellowed ! Unfortunately FDB or not, the team have gone backwards. Apart from a couple of players who are injured ATM, and Townsend and Cabaye, who could possibly leave, we do not have naby good players IMO.
I may slag off Brighton a lot on here, but I'm always very honest about CPFC.

Big Gav
29-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Thanks !!

Was in Crawley today. Shame they don't have 2 brains to go with their two heads as they bloody need them :supergrin:

matbha
29-08-2017, 07:49 PM
You've mellowed ! Unfortunately FDB or not, the team have gone backwards. Apart from a couple of players who are injured ATM, and Townsend and Cabaye, who could possibly leave, we do not have naby good players IMO.

Yes sir you slag off Brighton ,and to be fair you are right some of the time :)But you are a true fan as am I

I

thereichstuff
15-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Keep starting these threads you tramp :D

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Keep starting these threads you tramp :D

:D

Hitler
17-09-2017, 04:54 PM

So am I, you're pointless pillocks:wallbash:
:hi:

Hitler
17-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Was in Crawley today. Shame they don't have 2 brains to go with their two heads as they bloody need them :supergrin:

It's Croydon South

Purepalace
18-09-2017, 12:38 AM
It's Croydon South

Cherries West Ham.