a2=0, a2=02

a2–02= ?

Is it the square root of nothing?

old git
26-08-2017, 04:38 PM
a2=0, a2=02

a2–02= ?

If a2=0 then surely the answer is -2.(a2-02).
We don't have minus 2 do we? So what is your point?

EagleEater
26-08-2017, 04:53 PM
If a2=0 then surely the answer is -2.(a2-02).
We don't have minus 2 do we? So what is your point?

a2=0

a2=02

( by point 4)

a2–02=0

(a-0)(a+0)=0

so, a=+−0(bypoint1)

by, point 5, a=0.

Hence, square root of zero is zero. :)

old git
26-08-2017, 05:05 PM
a2=0

a2=02

( by point 4)

a2–02=0

(a-0)(a+0)=0

so, a=+−0(bypoint1)

by, point 5, a=0.

Hence, square root of zero is zero. :)

We know the square root of zero is zero but you said " a2=0. So a2-02 = -2."

CharlieCPFC
26-08-2017, 06:14 PM
2 is Wilf Zaha at the Amex and your weasel arse had it away off these forums for a while.

Hitler
26-08-2017, 06:40 PM
2 is Wilf Zaha at the Amex and your weasel arse had it away off these forums for a while.

Pointless palace pillock

matbha
26-08-2017, 06:45 PM

You will come good as you always do :sob:

CharlieCPFC
26-08-2017, 07:03 PM
Pointless palace pillock

Hurt that one did it?

You still not dead yet?

CharlieCPFC
26-08-2017, 07:05 PM
You will come good as you always do :sob:

We will see, what happens over the coming days will be a big telling factor. I personally think poor recruitment has caught up with us and now is the season we're paying for it. We've got history of dramatic survivals but I logically can't see how we'll get out of this one.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
26-08-2017, 07:08 PM
We will see, what happens over the coming days will be a big telling factor. I personally think poor recruitment has caught up with us and now is the season we're paying for it. We've got history of dramatic survivals but I logically can't see how we'll get out of this one.

As you say the next 5 days will tell us

Joe85
26-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Pointless palace pillock

Oh look, the Hove child enthusiast returns just as the Summer holidays are coming to an end...

EagleEater
26-08-2017, 09:41 PM
As you say the next 5 days will tell us

I can tell you 5 days early, you are shit! :p

CPFC31
26-08-2017, 11:37 PM
I can tell you 5 days early, you are shit! :p

Yes. Shit enough to Beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool (3 seasons in a row). Lets see how you lot do against them knobhead. :hi:

EagleEater
26-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Yes. Shit enough to Beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool (3 seasons in a row). Lets see how you lot do against them knobhead. :hi:

How does that work? you have 0 points? :clown:

You can't use past seasons to excuse how you are the laughing stock of the Premier League right now!

I think you need to brush up on your mathematics, even though you will probably only have to use single digits for much of your season...

Pidster
27-08-2017, 08:52 AM

You can't use past seasons to excuse how you are the laughing stock of the Premier League right now!

I think you need to brush up on your mathematics, even though you will probably only have to use single digits for much of your season...

Eek , another spineless weasel weed re-surfaces. How did the Weeds get on yesterday?

Coastal Palace
27-08-2017, 08:57 AM
a2=0, a2=02

a2–02= ?

Reading your posts I think maths equations are the least of your problems!

Eagleinsussex
27-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Eagle 'we're coming to get you' eater......makes me laugh everything I see that

old git
27-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Eek , another spineless weasel weed re-surfaces. How did the Weeds get on yesterday?

The bloke who disappeared on 27/09/2012 and reappeared on the 21/05/2016 , the day we lost a cup final. Think about that for a minute,he thinks us losing in a cup final to one of the worlds biggest clubs gives him reason to gloat.That shows the level of weed we now have on here.:p

Phil's Barber
27-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Whilst we have feasted on the banquet of the play off semi, 1-3 at the Amex and 5-0 at Selhurst, they have had to make do with the crumbs that fell from the table of others. A manc cup final win and a victorious nil-nil at Watford.

SwoopingGull
27-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Whilst we have feasted on the banquet of the play off semi, 1-3 at the Amex and 5-0 at Selhurst, they have had to make do with the crumbs that fell from the table of others. A manc cup final win and a victorious nil-nil at Watford.
How many points you got?

Coastal Palace
27-08-2017, 09:55 PM
How many points you got?

None at the mo but by the same token we haven't got a retail park where our ground used to be.
There's a Sainsbury's there but also a football ground.
Unlike the Goldstone retail park.

EagleEater
27-08-2017, 09:55 PM
None at the mo but by the same token we haven't got a retail park where our ground used to be.

Yet...

Coastal Palace
27-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Yet...

We fought for our ground.
We're made of sterner stuff than you Sussex la-di-das.

old git
27-08-2017, 10:01 PM
We fought for our ground.
We're made of sterner stuff than you Sussex la-di-das.

We didn't have a fixtures announcement breakfast either. I'll repeat that ,a fixtures announcement breakfast.:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::

Coastal Palace
27-08-2017, 10:05 PM
We didn't have a fixtures announcement breakfast either. I'll repeat that ,a fixtures announcement breakfast.:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin::

Hehehe.
Or a Spanish day.

Coastal Palace
27-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Or was it a spanners day?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Hehehe.
Or a Spanish day.

Dressed as Mexicans! :D

Coastal Palace
27-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Dressed as Mexicans! :D

Loads of carpet fitters there too.

Underlay! Underlay!

Pidster
28-08-2017, 07:03 AM

Fixtures announcement breakfast was eaten. SUCCESSFULLY EATEN.

dannyb1
28-08-2017, 07:12 AM
0-0 against 10 man watford, 1 point above us, 0 goals scored this season like us and you come and gloat?
**** me you bandits never learn do you.
Bumped in may as you seagirls go back down.
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Eagleinsussex
28-08-2017, 06:04 PM

Has to be the most cringiest thing ever, no wonder so many fans of other clubs are really beginning to see what they are really like

EagleEater
28-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Has to be the most cringiest thing ever, no wonder so many fans of other clubs are really beginning to see what they are really like

I think it's your club that is the current laughing stock of the EPL, and has been for a good few seasons! :p

old git
28-08-2017, 06:09 PM
I think it's your club that is the current laughing stock of the EPL, and has been for a good few seasons! :p

EPL.:supergrin:

Eagleinsussex
28-08-2017, 06:22 PM

Last few seasons ? How do you work that out sweetie ?

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Last few seasons ? How do you work that out sweetie ?

Check out the calendar year of 2016 lol.. Worst out of the all FOUR leagues. Now that was embarrassing.

Big Gav
29-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Still beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool though didn't we? Two of those being away, yes very embarrassing

Eagleinsussex
29-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Check out the calendar year of 2016 lol.. Worst out of the all FOUR leagues. Now that was embarrassing.

Losing to a non-league club in the FA Cup.....Now that's embarrassing :lux:

Eagleinsussex
29-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Still beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool though didn't we? Two of those being away, yes very embarrassing

He's a bit thick is old Swoopy Gull

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 12:46 PM

Yea so 3 wins against big clubs makes up for 2016. Great logic lol

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Losing to a non-league club in the FA Cup.....Now that's embarrassing :lux:

Really?

FA cup game with a week team. If that makes ya fell better about your shit club then have it lol:lux:

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 12:48 PM
He's a bit thick is old Swoopy Gull

You a bit thick if beating 3 big teams if classed as success in 2016 against other results lol

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Listen lads this Swooping Gull is like every other Tarquin who has posted on here, giving it plentu because they have one more point than us after 3 games as soon as normal order is restored he will be off quicker than the rest of his "fans" after 75 minutes at the Amex. Let him have his fun it never lasts long for them

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Listen lads this Swooping Gull is like every other Tarquin who has posted on here, giving it plentu because they have one more point than us after 3 games as soon as normal order is restored he will be off quicker than the rest of his "fans" after 75 minutes at the Amex. Let him have his fun it never lasts long for them

We will see wont we, we will finish higher than you this season but no one wants to take the bet with me - Shows how confident you lot really are this season.

You all know that you have ****ed it and there is no more fire fighters out there, Parish as pissed them off or not given them the money they need cause ya in the shit lol... :o

Eagleinsussex
29-08-2017, 01:32 PM
You a bit thick if beating 3 big teams if classed as success in 2016 against other results lol

Retaining our Premier league status, quite a success after a difficult season, you'll learn swoopy

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 01:45 PM

Er, I think you will find quite a few West Ham fans may disagree with you. After all, they have spent zillions in the close season to be even more shite that us, ATM.
And you have called us a laughing stock on many occasions and yet, we are now in our 5th successive season in the Prem. OK, it could well be our last but your lot are also still to score a goal and couldn't even beat 10 men last Saturday.
And of course, the main laughing stock is the :clown: who started the 2012/13 Palace Relegation thread. I wonder who that was ??!!

old git
29-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Er, I think you will find quite a few West Ham fans may disagree with you. After all, they have spent zillions in the close season to be even more shite that us, ATM.
And you have called us a laughing stock on many occasions and yet, we are now in our 5th successive season in the Prem. OK, it could well be our last but your lot are also still to score a goal and couldn't even beat 10 men last Saturday.
And of course, the main laughing stock is the :clown: who started the 2012/13 Palace Relegation thread. I wonder who that was ??!!

As a fellow long term member of the AFE do you agree the current lot of weed trolls are a bit ,how should I put it ,crap really?
No humour ,been supporting them for a maximum of five years and really :S:

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 01:52 PM

With **** all to show for it. Embarrassing

old git
29-08-2017, 01:54 PM

Five years in the premier league is nothing? Not cheap doing that as Bloom is finding out.

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 01:55 PM
As a fellow long term member of the AFE do you agree the current lot of weed trolls are a bit ,how should I put it ,crap really?
No humour ,been supporting them for a maximum of five years and really :S:

I'm the new breed OG :eek: and i will take you all down. :supergrin: I'm only just warming up, u wait until you're relegated and we survive. Been waiting for this for a while now..

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Five years in the premier league is nothing? Not cheap doing that as Bloom is finding out.

But we only need to concentrate on the playing staff, our stadia is up there with the best.

You will be leaving the Prem with Cladding and a t-shirt cannon

old git
29-08-2017, 01:56 PM
I'm the new breed OG :eek: and i will take you all down. :supergrin: I'm only just warming up, u wait until you're relegated and we survive. Been waiting for this for a while now..

The real Brighton fans have left because they don't want to be associated with your ilk.

old git
29-08-2017, 01:58 PM
But we only need to concentrate on the playing staff, our stadia is up there with the best.

You will be leaving the Prem with Cladding and a t-shirt cannon

Plus a squad worth money that would wipe out your debt.Leicester have offered 27 million for Townsend. More than your whole squad is worth.

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 01:58 PM
The real Brighton fans have left because they don't want to be associated with your ilk.

I think me and you are going to get on well OG. :love:

old git
29-08-2017, 02:00 PM
I think me and you are going to get on well OG. :love:

I think you have been a member before.Is your IP address different , better be as it is a big no-no to have more than one account.:afro:

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Plus a squad worth money that would wipe out your debt. Leicester have offered 27 million for Townsend. More than your whole squad is worth.

You wouldn't be able to afford the contracts in the Championship you mug lol. This is our first year in the Prem remember so you should be 5 years a head of us. The FACT is, you're not.

Why not?

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 02:03 PM
I think you have been a member before.Is your IP address different , better be as it is a big no-no to have more than one account.:afro:

Believe me or not, this is my first account. I expect you wont but then that's your issue, not mine. :love:

old git
29-08-2017, 02:04 PM
You wouldn't be able to afford the contracts in the Championship you mug lol. This is our first year in the Prem remember so you should be 5 years a head of us. The FACT is, you're not.

Why not?
Mug ? I would bounce you around the road you little prick.:angel:
No we couldn't afford them so they would be sold sonny.Leaving is with many millions .You said we would leave with nothing,which is it?

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Mug ? I would bounce you around the road you little prick.:angel:
No we couldn't afford them so they would be sold sonny.Leaving is with many millions .You said we would leave with nothing,which is it?

Yea im sure you would you mug. You would take one look at me and shit your pants :clown:

yes but once you sold them the Yanks would want their money back you mug. x

old git
29-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Yea im sure you would you mug. You would take one look at me and shit your pants :clown:

What are the odds of your posting times changing when school is back,?
The money they put in went to the other owners for shares.You see unlike Brightons our shares are worth having as they do not come with a £200 million pound debt.
They then put more in for a new stand ,this is ring fenced ,not hard to understand really is it?

Phil's Barber
29-08-2017, 02:56 PM
You would take one look at me and shit your pants

:D He might piss them laughing.

mpfn
29-08-2017, 03:02 PM
He has a similar posting style to our old mate Londoner ( Spence)
It couldn't be, could it ?

old git
29-08-2017, 03:07 PM
:D He might piss them laughing.

https://www.askideas.com/media/27/The-Internet-Funny-Tough-Kid-Image.jpg

old git
29-08-2017, 03:08 PM
He has a similar posting style to our old mate Londoner ( Spence)
It couldn't be, could it ?

The spelling has improved if it is.:D
Posting times are broadly similar though.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 03:10 PM

:D oh no please stop, bravado about Brighton is one thing, being Billy Big Nuts is quite another :supergrin:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 03:11 PM
:D oh no please stop, bravado about Brighton is one thing, being Billy Big Nuts is quite another :supergrin:

What I am saying is that you are making yourself look a bigger nause than you already have if that helps :p

old git
29-08-2017, 03:11 PM

Shut it you mug or he will open you up.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Shut it you mug or he will open you up.

I am officially scared OG

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Anyway Swoopy is ok he repped me! :supergrin::p

old git
29-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Anyway Swoopy is ok he repped me! :supergrin::p

Grey?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
29-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Grey?

Yeah I am a bit now OG especially in the stubble!

thereichstuff
29-08-2017, 03:25 PM
I knew old spence :D would return :supergrin:

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 03:46 PM

Yeah it's so tough being a keyboard warrior - You really need to get a life. New breed of internet hard nut troll :clown::clown:

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 03:48 PM

Perhaps you should be very scared if it is our old mate, Spencer.
Didn't he claim to know you ??!!

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 04:01 PM

What do we actually need to show for it ?? Seriously ?? I know you gimps think infrastructure is everything but at the end of the day, so fecking what.
I go to watch Football (not very good Football, I admit). I don't wank myself off like you lot, because you have a shiny new stadium, I go and watch my team and hope they win (which happens rarely ATM !!).
Yes, if we go down, we will probably have a lot of high earners to offload and it won't be easy, but I will still support CPFC.
In a way the Prem has become an absolute joke in money terms. I admit we have spent a fortune last winter, you have broken your transfer record a few times in the summer and media darlings Huddersfield have spent £50 mil since promotion. But you literally have no choice if you want to compete.
I'm so pleased Leicester won the Prem 2 years ago, to stick it up to the top 6, but that will never happen again.
Unless one day, the Premier League implodes financially because the TV companies pull out. Can't see it happening soon, but it would almost be funny if it did.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:48 AM
What are the odds of your posting times changing when school is back,?

I will give you what ever odds you want pal but no one appears to want to have a bet with me on here, i think Palace are all mouth and no action.

The money they put in went to the other owners for shares.You see unlike Brightons our shares are worth having as they do not come with a £200 million pound debt.
They then put more in for a new stand ,this is ring fenced ,not hard to understand really is it?

Yea of course it is lol..

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:55 AM
What do we actually need to show for it ?? Seriously ?? I know you gimps think infrastructure is everything but at the end of the day, so fecking what.
I go to watch Football (not very good Football, I admit). I don't wank myself off like you lot, because you have a shiny new stadium, I go and watch my team and hope they win (which happens rarely ATM !!).
Yes, if we go down, we will probably have a lot of high earners to offload and it won't be easy, but I will still support CPFC.
In a way the Prem has become an absolute joke in money terms. I admit we have spent a fortune last winter, you have broken your transfer record a few times in the summer and media darlings Huddersfield have spent £50 mil since promotion. But you literally have no choice if you want to compete.
I'm so pleased Leicester won the Prem 2 years ago, to stick it up to the top 6, but that will never happen again.
Unless one day, the Premier League implodes financially because the TV companies pull out. Can't see it happening soon, but it would almost be funny if it did.

See this is the problem. If you want to be sustainable and established in the Prem you need to have the infrastructure in place. Even Prince Charming as admitted this so don't come at me with "I go to watch football BS". It does matter and it is important to have good infrastructure if you want to evolve.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Perhaps you should be very scared if it is our old mate, Spencer.
Didn't he claim to know you ??!!

**** me i'm supposed to be Spencer now lol...

you lot are so deluded its bordering on mental.

Eagleinsussex
04-09-2017, 05:49 PM
See this is the problem. If you want to be sustainable and established in the Prem you need to have the infrastructure in place. Even Prince Charming as admitted this so don't come at me with "I go to watch football BS". It does matter and it is important to have good infrastructure if you want to evolve.

I get yer Swoopy, you mean just like Derby County, Sunderland and Middlesbrough to name a few, all have the infrastructure in place with a new ground etc and are now established in the Prem......oh wait a minute

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-09-2017, 05:52 PM

You wankers didn't even know what infrastructure meant before Bloom threw his money at you so please bore off as if you have always had it in place. You have eaten too much candy floss and Ice cream old son

EagleEater
06-09-2017, 12:08 AM
You wankers didn't even know what infrastructure meant before Bloom threw his money.

More sour grapes...

SwoopingGull
06-09-2017, 08:35 AM
You wankers didn't even know what infrastructure meant before Bloom threw his money at you so please bore off as if you have always had it in place. You have eaten too much candy floss and Ice cream old son

Ahh, but the FACT is we do have them :clown:

EagleEater
10-09-2017, 02:50 PM
SP & 'Brighty' still trying to work out the square root of nothing. No goals, no wins, no ground improvements. Literally NOTHING to show for 5 years in the PL.

:p

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170910/f5b08a670f74ba6dbf3dba8ad5e7042c.jpg

old git
10-09-2017, 02:52 PM
SP & 'Brighty' still trying to work out the square root of nothing. No goals, no wins, no ground improvements. Literally NOTHING to show for 5 years in the PL.

:p

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170910/f5b08a670f74ba6dbf3dba8ad5e7042c.jpg

Five years in the premier league is something.You should try it some time.

EagleEater
10-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Five years in the premier league is something.You should try it some time.

Not if you have nothing to show for it.

old git
10-09-2017, 02:57 PM

Unlike you lot we go for football,not padded seats. Let's see what happens to your riches.

SwoopingGull
10-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Unlike you lot we go for football,not padded seats. Let's see what happens to your riches.

Is that what you call it? :D

We got nice padded seats so we don't have to worry about sorting out infrastructure so all the riches can go on improving the team and staying in the Prem. If we manage that then we will be in a great position to cement our place as everyone knows, to progress in this league, you need decent infrastructure and set up :p

old git
10-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Is that what you call it? :D

We got nice padded seats so we don't have to worry about sorting out infrastructure so all the riches can go on improving the team and staying in the Prem. If we manage that then we will be in a great position to cement our place as everyone knows, to progress in this league, you need decent infrastructure and set up :p

Which is bollocks. Sunderland,Newcastle,Villa etc have much larger crowds than you and still got relegated.It is all about the people running the club .

EagleEater
10-09-2017, 04:05 PM
It is all about the people running the club .

LOL - OG talking about the runnings of a club! You couldn't make it up... Our club is being ran perfectly well, thank you. How about Palace?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
10-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Which is bollocks. Sunderland,Newcastle,Villa etc have much larger crowds than you and still got relegated.It is all about the people running the club .

And have a semblance of history to go with it

relegatedeagle
10-09-2017, 04:18 PM

Oh, with those Yanks in charge you should really do well in the future, how were you doing before they took over the club?

SwoopingGull
10-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Oh, with those Yanks in charge you should really do well in the future, how were you doing before they took over the club?
A lot better?

old git
10-09-2017, 04:23 PM
LOL - OG talking about the runnings of a club! You couldn't make it up... Our club is being ran perfectly well, thank you. How about Palace?

You owe hundreds of millions. Your club is once again unsustainable.

EagleEater
10-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Unlike you lot we go for football,not padded seats.

http://i.imgur.com/e5R35mf.jpg

Very well put, I thought! :p

SwoopingGull
10-09-2017, 05:31 PM
You owe hundreds of millions. Your club is once again unsustainable.
You mean like a deck of cards?

Dodds
10-09-2017, 05:46 PM
How sweet that little old Brighton think they now will be finishing above us. Just look at the 2 teams on paper chaps, we possess SO MUCH more quality than you it hurts. Yeah, we've made a bad start but we dominated today and this was without our 3 best players on the field. For all those saying we are done for, look at Stoke last season... they took 3 points from their first 7 games and in the end they finished mid table. You really are bunch of desperate wankers :hi:

RazorsEdge
10-09-2017, 05:48 PM

When you have lasted 5 years and won something come back remind us..

SwoopingGull
10-09-2017, 05:51 PM
How sweet that little old Brighton think they now will be finishing above us. Just look at the 2 teams on paper chaps, we possess SO MUCH more quality than you it hurts. Yeah, we've made a bad start but we dominated today and this was without our 3 best players on the field. For all those saying we are done for, look at Stoke last season... they took 3 points from their first 7 games and in the end they finished mid table. You really are bunch of desperate wankers :hi:
Such a shame the game isn't played on paper other wise you might be on to something.

Sam Spade
10-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Congratulations to Brighton on their first Premier League win.

A quarter of a century after Palace.

After Charlton
After Oldham
After Barnsley
After Bradford City....

SwoopingGull
10-09-2017, 05:52 PM
When you have lasted 5 years and won something come back remind us..
Sorry, what have you won?

old git
10-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Congratulations to Brighton on their first Premier League win.

A quarter of a century after Palace.

After Charlton
After Oldham
After Barnsley
After Bradford City....

But did those you named do it the right way?

Sam Spade
10-09-2017, 05:55 PM
But did those you named do it the right way?

Yes. Not a clacker in sight.

RazorsEdge
10-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Sorry, what have you won?

Bragging rights over Bwigton for life

Londoner
10-09-2017, 07:30 PM

"I'm a bad man" Who would write that on their profile ?

You must be one of those nerdy ultra's who like to do cut throat signs. You absolute fooking gimp. :jerkit:

Coastal Palace
10-09-2017, 08:05 PM
"I'm a bad man" Who would write that on their profile ?

You must be one of those nerdy ultra's who like to do cut throat signs. You absolute fooking gimp. :jerkit:

You're a little seaside club that's nowhere near the seaside anymore.
And that's all you'll ever be.

EagleEater
10-09-2017, 08:49 PM
You're a little seaside club that's nowhere near the seaside anymore.
And that's all you'll ever be.

If you say so! :p

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 11:32 AM

Really with what?

Is that your glimmer of warmth? What you gonna do when we take over you for the next 15 - 20 years and you fall down the leagues after being in the top flight coining over half billion and nothing to show for it?

Crofty
11-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Laughable to see the weed come out of their crevices......

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Laughable to see the weed come out of their crevices......

Great input :lux:

Joe85
11-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Really with what?

Is that your glimmer of warmth? What you gonna do when we take over you for the next 15 - 20 years and you fall down the leagues after being in the top flight coining over half billion and nothing to show for it?

Once again the only thing the mugs can brag about are things that could happen in 20 years.

Brilliant. :D

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Once again the only thing the mugs can brag about are things that could happen in 20 years.

Brilliant. :D

Not really, better stadium, better training facilities, better disabled facilities, better manager, better ceo, better chairman who loves to spend hundreds of millions on the club he loves and supports, better fans that dont do cut throat gestures to managers and players that don't offer out fans in the car park. Want me to go on?

We are a better set up and run club then you will ever be.

You can have that play off night as Brighton fans couldn't give a **** about that night now and haven't for a least 4.5 years.

Joe85
11-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Not really, better stadium, better training facilities, better disabled facilities, better manager, better ceo, better chairman who loves to spend hundreds of millions on the club he loves and supports, better fans that dont do cut throat gestures to managers and players that don't offer out fans in the car park. Want me to go on?

We are a better set up and run club then you will ever be.

You can have that play off night as Brighton fans couldn't give a **** about that night now and haven't for a least 4.5 years.

All nonsense of course.

Ultimately you mentioned the play offs, not me. So it's clearly still on your mind and all the evidence i need that you feel vastly inferior.

Thanks.

Selhurst Celtic
11-09-2017, 01:05 PM

:D

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 01:06 PM
All nonsense of course.

Ultimately you mentioned the play offs, not me. So it's clearly still on your mind and all the evidence i need that you feel vastly inferior.

Thanks.

Thats right you can't try and argue with any of it so you call it nonsense lol

Nah, that's all you lot have on us is that one night. Why would it be on my mind now we are in the same league you numpty lol? Again, if it makes you feel vastly superior then crack on, i suppose you need that now you club is falling apart :supergrin:

Joe85
11-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Thats right you can't try and argue with any of it so you call it nonsense lol

Nah, that's all you lot have on us is that one night. Why would it be on my mind now we are in the same league you numpty lol? Again, if it makes you feel vastly superior then crack on, i suppose you need that now you club is falling apart :supergrin:

Clearly. Although it doesn't explain why you're stamping around your rivals forum like a bunny boiler screaming for attention. It's ok, we see you.

Shit plastic stadium, embarrassing fans, Championship squad and 250 mil debt.

Inferior.

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 01:41 PM
Clearly. Although it doesn't explain why you're stamping around your rivals forum like a bunny boiler screaming for attention. It's ok, we see you.

Shit plastic stadium, embarrassing fans, Championship squad and 250 mil debt.

Inferior.

You mean the stadium that has won worldwide awards? lol?

Some of our fans might be embarrassing but i would rather them embarrass us then the chairman ;) - Food for thought?

Im happy with our Championship squad thanks and would not have to sell all our best players if we did get relegated, in fact it would be a very good champ squad.

Can you show me evidence of this Debt? And when the debt as to be paid back by :D

Joe85
11-09-2017, 02:12 PM
You mean the stadium that has won worldwide awards? lol?

Some of our fans might be embarrassing but i would rather them embarrass us then the chairman ;) - Food for thought?

Im happy with our Championship squad thanks and would not have to sell all our best players if we did get relegated, in fact it would be a very good champ squad.

Can you show me evidence of this Debt? And when the debt as to be paid back by :D

Awards for what? Being a decent concert venue? Lol.

Sounds like your trying to justify it to yourself rather than me. Smacks of inferiority.

Debt.
Wanky concert venue stadium loved by trainspotters.
Shit squad.
Wanky fans.

Hope you don't strain your neck down there. :D

SwoopingGull
12-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Awards for what? Being a decent concert venue? Lol.

Sounds like your trying to justify it to yourself rather than me. Smacks of inferiority.

Debt.
Wanky concert venue stadium loved by trainspotters.
Shit squad.
Wanky fans.

Hope you don't strain your neck down there. :D

Deluded considering we are above you with by 4 pts and you ain't scored a goal yet. Watch your neck i would say lol.

We got awards for the following not being a concert stadium but i wouldn't expect you to accept any of them. I cant be bothered to post all of them but you get the jist.

http://www.stadia-magazine.com/news.php?NewsID=31742

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-18084063

Stadium Experience Awards 2015 - Winner of Media Choice Award, Silver for Conference Sales & Marketing Award, Bronze for Director’s Choice Award

Stadium Experience Awards 2014 - Winner of Match Day Hospitality Award, Winner Director's Choice Award and Silver for Media Choice Award

Stadium Experience Hospitality Awards 2013 – Winner of Fans Choice for Football Pie, Silver for Media Choice Award, Silver for Green hospitality Award.

Voted The Best New Venue in the World at Stadium Business Awards in Turin, Italy 2012.

Media Choice Award 2017 – Sponsored by Conference News

The Media Choice Award category is voted for by visiting local and national media. This audience voted for a warm welcome, friendly service and top class food.

WINNER – Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club

SILVER – Watford Football Club

BRONZE – Manchester City Football Club

Joe85
12-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Deluded considering we are above you with by 4 pts and you ain't scored a goal yet. Watch your neck i would say lol.

We got awards for the following not being a concert stadium but i wouldn't expect you to accept any of them. I cant be bothered to post all of them but you get the jist.

http://www.stadia-magazine.com/news.php?NewsID=31742

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-18084063

Stadium Experience Awards 2015 - Winner of Media Choice Award, Silver for Conference Sales & Marketing Award, Bronze for Director’s Choice Award

Stadium Experience Awards 2014 - Winner of Match Day Hospitality Award, Winner Director's Choice Award and Silver for Media Choice Award

Stadium Experience Hospitality Awards 2013 – Winner of Fans Choice for Football Pie, Silver for Media Choice Award, Silver for Green hospitality Award.

Voted The Best New Venue in the World at Stadium Business Awards in Turin, Italy 2012.

Media Choice Award 2017 – Sponsored by Conference News

The Media Choice Award category is voted for by visiting local and national media. This audience voted for a warm welcome, friendly service and top class food.

WINNER – Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club

SILVER – Watford Football Club

BRONZE – Manchester City Football Club

As expected. Nice corporate venue. Shit football stadium.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Pidster
12-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Best Peppa Pig Concert?
Best Fixture's Breakfast?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Best camping field in the south of England?
Best Spanish day dressed as Mexicans?
Best Jazz Hands on a songsheet?

old git
12-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Best camping field in the south of England?
Best Spanish day dressed as Mexicans?
Best Jazz Hands on a songsheet?

Concourse of the year,you forgot concourse of the year!

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Best club anthem ( with words on the big screen to help the jcl's )

old git
12-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Another puzzler.
Chelsea and Man.Utd. not playing in the champions league = many Tarquins on here.

Chelsea and Man.Utd. playing in the champions league = not many Tarquins on here.
Strange.

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Another puzzler.
Chelsea and Man.Utd. not playing in the champions league = many Tarquins on here.

Chelsea and Man.Utd. playing in the champions league = not many Tarquins on here.
Strange.

We all know Chelsea are your 2nd (first) team. Cut the shit and drop the act! :p

old git
12-09-2017, 08:13 PM
We all know Chelsea are your 2nd (first) team. Cut the shit and drop the act! :p
Has the match finished,did you win?

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Has the match finished,did you win?

I didn't even know it was on until I read your post about it! You are the only one talking about Chelsea here mate! :wallbash:

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:33 PM
I didn't even know it was on until I read your post about it! You are the only one talking about Chelsea here mate! :wallbash:

Sure you didn't .

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty sure I couldn't give a flying **** for any other team than the Albion.

Other than ours, the only other games I have watched this season are your game against Burnley and bits of the Swansea/Newcastle game afterwards.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm pretty sure I couldn't give a flying **** for any other team than Brighton...

Us ?

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Us ?

For very different reasons ;)

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:44 PM
For very different reasons ;)

Obsessed ?
Anyway who's your big team ?

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Obsessed ?
Anyway who's your big team ?

No, certainly not obsessed... Just interested to see how you were playing. The hilarious thing is you actually played well and another few games with FDB would have made you quite a threat, he was starting to get the team organized. There was certainly evidence of green shoots coming from your team.

Now you have Hodgeson! LOL! Good luck with that... :supergrin:

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:54 PM
No, certainly not obsessed... Just interested to see how you were playing. The hilarious thing is you actually played well and another few games with FDB would have made you quite a threat, he was starting to get the team organized. There was certainly evidence of green shoots coming from your team.

Now you have Hodgeson! LOL! Good luck with that... :supergrin:

Nah just obsessed !

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Let's be real for a second. There isn't really much to be obsessed about is there?

We are above you in every facet. I don't think there is a football fan on the planet other than Palace fans who would agree Palace are in any sense above Brighton. It's only going to get more painful for you I'm afraid ;)

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Let's be real for a second. There isn't really much to be obsessed about is there?

We are above you in every facet. I don't think there is a football fan on the planet other than Palace fans who would agree Palace are in any sense above Brighton. It's only going to get more painful for you I'm afraid ;)

We'll see . I'm sure you'll dissapear soon .

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 09:01 PM
We'll see . I'm sure you'll dissapear soon .

What, he might get banned (again) !!:rolleyes:

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 09:03 PM
What, he might get banned (again) !!:rolleyes:

Or that yeah :supergrin:

Joe85
12-09-2017, 09:14 PM

Yet here you are.

Stop lying to yourself, it'll only makes things worse in the long run.

You know it, we know it, everyone else in football has no idea who you are.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Yet here you are.

Stop lying to yourself, it'll only makes things worse in the long run.

You know it, we know it, everyone else in football has no idea who you are.

They're only known for being our rivals .

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 09:34 AM
They're only known for being our rivals .

What are Palace known for then by the whole football circle?

Going through managers like girls change their knickers? A media whore Chairman that likes to fight with fans? Name me another Prem Chairman that is all over Twitter like him? He don't mind interacting with you when things are good but as soon as they go bad he won't speak, only to put you customers down.

Im actually gutted Roy has gone to you because Parish will end up ******* him over and i think Roy is a good guy.

Never mind atleast you got ex players/coaches on the firm. South London and Proud. Quite fitting actually because when you go down you will all get a SLAP in the chops and a bit off realisation that actually parish as ****ed you up, after 5 years you have nothing to show for it lol. #SLAP

Hitler
13-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Parish welcomed Woy 'back' in parenthesis, nodding to some ancient and tenuous 'connection' that's been 'revived'.
How 'interesting', it's so 'cute' and 'cuddly'.
This will be the 2nd ex-England-manager in.....oh, WEEKS!

wehatepalace
13-09-2017, 11:13 AM

You can see just how pivotal he is to your 1 man team. No way you'd be on zilch points if he was swan diving and pirouetting around imaginary legs. Without the diving cheat, there ain't much left.

CharlieCPFC
13-09-2017, 11:30 AM
You can see just how pivotal he is to your 1 man team. No way you'd be on zilch points if he was swan diving and pirouetting around imaginary legs. Without the diving cheat, there ain't much left.

Clueless.

So clueless I can't even be bothered to put together a decent reply to such bollocks.

HurstpierPalace
13-09-2017, 11:39 AM

Out injured for several weeks after being hacked out of the Huddersfield game and prior to that the West Brom game pre season. Unbelievable ignorance.

Pidster
13-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Out injured for several weeks after being hacked out of the Huddersfield game and prior to that the West Brom game pre season. Unbelievable ignorance.

I think you'll find it is believable ignorance, tis a weed after all.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 12:18 PM

Hacked down really? Was the players that were doing the hacking booked or sent off?

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Hacked down really? Was the players that were doing the hacking booked or sent off?

I think you need a sedative.
Or an enema.
Preferably the latter.

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Clueless.

So clueless I can't even be bothered to put together a decent reply to such bollocks.

Really cannot wait til Wilf tears bruno and a few others a new one.....see how good the mighty Dunk is, unless he's sent off of course

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:20 PM
I think you need a sedative.
Or an enema.
Preferably the latter.

I take it they didn't then hence only the palace supporters think this?

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 01:22 PM
I take it they didn't then hence only the palace supporters think this?

What?
Calm down and then post.
Take that sedative. Swiftly followed by that enema.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:23 PM
Really cannot wait til Wilf tears bruno and a few others a new one.....see how good the mighty Dunk is, unless he's sent off of course

Yea i cant wait either, Dunk & Duffy will have CB and WZ in their back pocket trust me, he is completely different player to back then. He will even score one against you as well then call you fans behind the goal :jerkit: has he runs away and celebrates :o

I see you pin all your hopes on Zaha - One man team much? if he dont get injured again :eek:

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:24 PM
What?
Calm down and then post.
Take that sedative. Swiftly followed by that enema.

This is a typical response when you realise you cant win :love:

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Yea i cant wait either, Dunk & Duffy will have CB and WZ in their back pocket trust me, he is completely different player to back then. He will even score one against you as well then call you fans behind the goal :jerkit: has he runs away and celebrates :o

I see you pin all your hopes on Zaha - One man team much? if he dont get injured again :eek:

Only in your wildest dreams!! Hope he does give fans the:jerkit: sign, should get him a 2 or 3 match ban!!

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Yea i cant wait either, Dunk & Duffy will have CB and WZ in his back pocket trust me, he is completely different player to back then. He will even score one against you as well then call you fans behind the goal :jerkit: has he runs away and celebrates :o

Just out of interest, did you spawn matbha?
I only ask because your posting styles are like peas in a pod.
Or banjos on a bayou.

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 01:31 PM
This is a typical response when you realise you cant win :love:

5 nil and you can't go home. That was quite a win.
Mind you, Toys R Us and you couldn't go home either!

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Just out of interest, did you spawn matbha?
I only ask because your posting styles are like peas in a pod.
Or banjos on a bayou.

What is it with you lot and double posters seriously? This is my only account

I will say it in Chinese and see if you understand because as sure as shit you don't get english.

这是我唯一的账户

Im willing for any mod to check if i have a 2nd account to shut these dip sh*ts up. :p

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:35 PM
5 nil and you can't go home. That was quite a win.
Mind you, Toys R Us and you couldn't go home either!

We going back to the 1900's again - Shame you never talk about the present because we are on top in every way now lol

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 01:37 PM

I will say it in Chinese and see if you understand because as sure as shit you don't get english.

这是我唯一的账户

Im willing for any mod to check if i have a 2nd account to shut these dip sh*ts up. :p

I wasn't accusing you of having 2 accounts. It just seems like you're related.
Having said that, isn't every Brighton fan?

Not the nouveau 24,000 though.
Obviously.

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:44 PM

这是我唯一的账户

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!

HurstpierPalace
13-09-2017, 02:35 PM

HurstpierPalace
13-09-2017, 02:35 PM

Nope. This was the same ref that failed to give a corner after their keeper blatantly pushed a shot wide. Or are you implying that justice is always correctly dished out by Premier League refs? In which case why has Zaha's 'diving' and 'cheating' gone unpunished for so long?

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Nope. This was the same ref that failed to give a corner after their keeper blatantly pushed a shot wide. Or are you implying that justice is always correctly dished out by Premier League refs? In which case why has Zaha's 'diving' and 'cheating' gone unpunished for so long?

You and Sheff Weds are always blaming the ref when games don't go your way or someone gets injured. Poor old palace always stitched up by the refs lol

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:41 PM
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!

How's ya profitable business going? :bash:

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 02:42 PM

Is it your time of the month, sweetie?

HurstpierPalace
13-09-2017, 02:49 PM
You and Sheff Weds are always blaming the ref when games don't go your way or someone gets injured. Poor old palace always stitched up by the refs lol

Come on now SG we know how obsessively you trawl through these forums and so you wouldn't have failed to see how scathing we've all been towards our team's performances so far. Regardless of how good/bad the refs have been Palace have deserved little from any of the games so far. We've also berated our players' constant injuries picked up in training so nothing to do with refs. Zaha was injured after sustaining numerous fouls over two games, that much can't be denied.

If you feel the best use of your time is spent obsessing over getting one over on Palace fans on a forum at least do so with some substance.

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 07:06 PM

very profitably thank you sweet pea
To use your words "I bet you're well jell?"

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 07:09 PM

Of course, the "mighty weeds" lol, have NEVER complained about referees have they, sweetie pie? Try looking on your own forum you know, North Korea Chat and you will find loads of complaints about refs.

SwoopingGull
15-09-2017, 10:07 AM
very profitably thank you sweet pea
To use your words "I bet you're well jell?"

What jealous of a fake business you claim to run. :o

grand aigle
15-09-2017, 10:35 AM
What jealous of a fake business you claim to run. :o

If only you knew, you dozy inbred ****! Fake business? What, like your fake big house and fake 4 kids you mean? Why don't you just piss off?

SwoopingGull
15-09-2017, 10:44 AM
If only you knew, you dozy inbred ****! Fake business? What, like your fake big house and fake 4 kids you mean? Why don't you just piss off?

Why do you get so angry? lol.

Mate i aint faking a big house and 4 kids. Why would i lie you numpty lol..

You think what you like tho it makes absolutely no difference to me what you claim to have and what you think i haven't got.

You're bullshitting about a profitable business to make yourself look good because you. I will even goes as far to say you still live at home with mummy, you dont drive and you're a single sad sack that wanks in to a sock. :clown:

grand aigle
15-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Why do you get so angry? lol.

Mate i aint faking a big house and 4 kids. Why would i lie you numpty lol..

You think what you like tho it makes absolutely no difference to me what you claim to have and what you think i haven't got.

You're bullshitting about a profitable business to make yourself look good because you. I will even goes as far to say you still live at home with mummy, you dont drive and you're a single sad sack that wanks in to a sock. :clown:

First Off I am not your mate
Why would I fake having a very nice business. Why would I lie to you to you, you numpty (wow good word that )? You think what you like though it makes absolutely no difference to me what you claim to have and what you think I haven't got.
You're bullshitting about having a big house and 4 kids to make yourself look good because you?
I'll go as far as to say you still live at home with mummy and daddy, you can't drive and you are a single sad sack that wanks in a sock.:clown:

Because you? What?
Copied so you can understand, even if others cant understand your inane rambling rants.

SwoopingGull
15-09-2017, 11:03 AM
First Off I am not your mate
Why would I fake having a very nice business. Why would I lie to you to you, you numpty (wow good word that )? You think what you like though it makes absolutely no difference to me what you claim to have and what you think I haven't got.
You're bullshitting about having a big house and 4 kids to make yourself look good because you?
I'll go as far as to say you still live at home with mummy and daddy, you can't drive and you are a single sad sack that wanks in a sock.:clown:

Because you? What?
Copied so you can understand, even if others cant understand your inane rambling rants.

Opps, mate if you're gonna pull me up on something make sure you dont make mistakes - make you look like a silly boy.

Ok i live at home with mummy and daddy and im single with out 4 kids and i don't own my own house, cant drive and i wank into a sock. Make you feel better?

Pidster
15-09-2017, 12:23 PM

Ok i live at home with mummy and daddy and im single with out 4 kids and i don't own my own house, cant drive and i wank into a sock. Make you feel better?

You certainly sound like a typical Brighton fan. Now off you pop.

grand aigle
15-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Opps, mate if you're gonna pull me up on something make sure you dont make mistakes - make you look like a silly boy.

Perhaps you meant oops?
Well done, you noticed, getting desperate now aren't you? Not really feeling better, I just repeated the stupid pathetic rant that you posted! Maybe sad that my taxes pay for your benefits!
Actually, I couldn't care less what you do or think, you are just a pathetic troll, as others have stated too! Are you feeling better about that?
Good luck tonight, hope you get done 3-0! See you on here later if you do??

Still failed to answer the question though!

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 01:33 PM
How's your day going thus far, Grand Aigle? :hi:

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 08:20 AM
[/B]

Perhaps you meant oops?
Well done, you noticed, getting desperate now aren't you? Not really feeling better, I just repeated the stupid pathetic rant that you posted! Maybe sad that my taxes pay for your benefits!
Actually, I couldn't care less what you do or think, you are just a pathetic troll, as others have stated too! Are you feeling better about that?
Good luck tonight, hope you get done 3-0! See you on here later if you do??

Still failed to answer the question though!

Yea like you put that mistake in on purpose lol.

Just for the record I'm have my own Ltd Company as I'm an contract IT engineer and didn't want to go down the umbrella root but carry on being muggy and pretending you have a profitable business as your life is clearly a mess and you need to make stuff up to feel good about yourself.

How is your Sunday morning by the way? Feeling all positive about palace after more record-breaking? At least you still got Zaha and Sahko to come back. #Desperate #ClutchingAtStraws

old git
17-09-2017, 08:23 AM

Just for the record I'm have my own Ltd Company as I'm an contract IT engineer and didn't want to go down the umbrella root but carry on being muggy and pretending you have a profitable business as your life is clearly a mess and you need to make stuff up to feel good about yourself.

How is your Sunday morning by the way? Feeling all positive about palace afrer more record-breaking? At least you still got Zaha and Sahko to come back. #Desperate #ClutchingAtStraws

Who gives a **** what you do? Are you that needy you need us to be impressed?

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 08:59 AM

How is your Sunday morning by the way? Feeling all positive about palace after more record-breaking? At least you still got Zaha and Sahko to come back. #Desperate #ClutchingAtStraws

Yes of course you are sweetheart...why should I believe your made up crap stories then, you cannot prove anything you write. You just say stuff to make yourself feel better don't you? If you can't see the difference you are even more dense than most of us believe you to be. You know nothing about me or my life so I would suggest you just crawl away and die painfully, you complete and utter moron!

PS I've highlighted your errors again as I know how much you love it!

old git
17-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Yes of course you are sweetheart...why should I believe your made up crap stories then, you cannot prove anything you write. You just say stuff to make yourself feel better don't you? If you can't see the difference you are even more dense than most of us believe you to be. You know nothing about me or my life so I would suggest you just crawl away and die painfully, you complete and utter moron!

You missed out 'have' which was missing between 'you' and 'still'.;)

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 10:48 AM
You missed out 'have' which was missing between 'you' and 'still'.;)

Sorry OG, I was laughing so much at his delusional post I must have missed that one..

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 03:21 PM

Wow you are a bit touchy today. Can't think of why that would be?

I'm not the one that makes up stories tho am I? That's a bit more closer to home.

Highlight as many errors of mine as you can. I'm glad you read my post thoroughly and take in every word.

I thinks it's funny that I actually make you post you want me to die painfully, just goes to show what type of scum you really are. Can't beat me so have to wish me dead lol. Bless your little Cotton socks. Xx

Purepalace
17-09-2017, 03:23 PM

I'm not the one that makes up stories tho am I? That's a bit more closer to home.

Highlight as many errors of mine as you can. I'm glad you read my post thoroughly and take in every word.

I thinks it's funny that I actually make you post you want me to die painfully, just goes to show what type of scum you really are. Can't beat me so have to wish me dead lol. Bless your little Cotton socks. Xx

*though.

old git
17-09-2017, 03:24 PM
*though.

:supergrin:

old git
17-09-2017, 03:28 PM

Not a maths problem but here is a question.This is the first season you lot have played in the Premier league yet you are more concerned about our failings than your own teams failings/successes?
As often said without us you are nothing.:p

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Not a maths problem but here is a question.This is the first season you lot have played in the Premier league yet you are more concerned about our failings than your own teams failings/successes?
Nah OG we're not concerned we a laughing at you and wish more of the same. We've not had a chance for a few years so excuse us why we make the most of it. After all, we never know when it will end.

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 04:40 PM

And what story have I made up you complete tool? Who made up that he is an IT consultant with a big house and 4 kids, whose wife gives him a morning blow job?
As I said go away and die you prick!

More closer? Really?
I read your posts because you make me laugh as you are so very very dense!

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 05:41 PM
And what story have I made up you complete tool? Who made up that he is an IT consultant with a big house and 4 kids, whose wife gives him a morning blow job?
As I said go away and die you prick!

More closer? Really?
I read your posts because you make me laugh as you are so very very dense!
I couldn't give a shit if you believe me or not lol you mean nothing to me so I don't have to prove nothing to you like you have nothing to prove to me.

The funny thing is tho I'm actually telling the truth and you're just making stuff up lol... Sad really

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 05:49 PM
I couldn't give a shit if you believe me or not lol you mean nothing to me so I don't have to prove nothing to you like you have nothing to prove to me.

The funny thing is tho I'm actually telling the truth and you're just making stuff up lol... Sad really

How does that work then? How do you know he is making it up?

mpfn
17-09-2017, 05:51 PM

I T Consultant ?
I bet that impresses them at the remedial classes.

Hitler
17-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Oh bwaaahahaa ....like The BHA exclusively consider you jodrel bankers? On HERE we give you grief and make you cwy, but there's more to life than Woy's Cwistal Pawace.
Oh you are FUNNY, fanny :D :p

old git
17-09-2017, 05:52 PM
How does that work then? How do you know he is making it up?

He read it in build a bonfire.

grand aigle

You know this how?? FFS you're Mystic ******* Meg as well!
Dont have to prove nothing is actually a double negative, meaning you do have to prove.....still I can't expect an educationally retarded loon like you to know that.
Why not **** off now and ask the old lady for a blow job, there's a sweetheart?

old git
Oh bwaaahahaa ....like The BHA exclusively consider you jodrel bankers? On HERE we give you grief and make you cwy, but there's more to life than Woy's Cwistal Pawace.

Piss stained tramp.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 06:28 PM
[/B]

You know this how?? FFS you're Mystic ******* Meg as well!
Dont have to prove nothing is actually a double negative, meaning you do have to prove.....still I can't expect an educationally retarded loon like you to know that.
Why not **** off now and ask the old lady for a blow job, there's a sweetheart?

Lol your full of insults Grand, getting to you a little bit am I? Can't you have banter without resulting to insults on every post?

No need to ask tonight, it's in the bag once my youngest boy goes to bed in half hour so I will be busy from 8:00pm till 8:02pm[emoji14]

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Lol your full of insults Grand, getting to you a little bit am I? Can't you have banter without resulting to insults on every post?

No need to ask tonight, it's in the bag once my youngest boy goes to bed in half hour so I will be busy from 8:00pm till 8:02pm[emoji14]

getting to me? Don't think so sunshine! Must try harder.. Insults? really just responding to yours old boy!
So you're getting a blow job again tonight eh? Well done,I'm sure she can't wait for her 2 minutes of fun, people do say she's good!

PS Learn to spell and we will leave you alone...deal?

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Has any away team attracted so many divs as this lot on here ?

old git
17-09-2017, 06:39 PM

I saw spence posted a very similar post on NSC as Londoner did on here.Top detective work by you.:p

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 06:40 PM

Strangely, it only seems to attract weeds, never seems to be any other fans (except for the weeds other teams of course)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 06:41 PM
I saw spence posted a very similar post on NSC as Londoner did on here.Top detective work by you.:p

Yeah top work Reichy! :p

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 06:41 PM
He read it in build a bonfire.

Haven't they all .

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 06:43 PM

Spencer :D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Spencer :D

A cat just done a whoopsie in his beret

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Yeah top work Reichy! :p

You're welcome :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 06:45 PM
You're welcome :p

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 06:50 PM
getting to me? Don't think so sunshine! Must try harder.. Insults? really just responding to yours old boy!
So you're getting a blow job again tonight eh? Well done,I'm sure she can't wait for her 2 minutes of fun, people do say she's good!

PS Learn to spell and we will leave you alone...deal?

Nah that's full on intercourse. Oh, the old "every one has had your bird" line lol. Score.

Nah you keep picking me up on my spelling as it CLEARLY bothers you enough to correct me. I'm kinda flattered.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Nah that's full on intercourse. Oh, the old "every one has had your bird" line lol. Score.

Nah you keep picking me up on my spelling as it CLEARLY bothers you enough to correct me. I'm kinda flattered.

No
Kind of

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Strangely, it only seems to attract weeds, never seems to be any other fans (except for the weeds other teams of course)
Take a minute and ask your self why it might be only us over here?

What team would you expect to appear on a away end on say Arsenal's forum, or what about Liverpool, or even Man Utds?

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 06:56 PM

Kin ell 2 minutes.....you really know how to please a woman don't you?

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 06:56 PM
No
Kind of
Are you flirting again?

CharlieCPFC
17-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Our demise shows these lot to be the absolute strings they are.

old git

What team would you expect to appear on a away end on say Arsenal's forum, or what about Liverpool, or even Man Utds?

Arsenal forum- Brighton/Spurs
Liverpool - Brighton / man.utd.
Man.utd-Brighton/Liverpool.

CharlieCPFC
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Our demise shows these lot to be the absolute strings they are.

mpfn
17-09-2017, 07:02 PM

A fine collection of Moulsecoomb's finest.

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 07:03 PM

Because you know, without us you are nothing!!!

CharlieCPFC
17-09-2017, 07:03 PM

F**k me if you seriously think a month into a season and plums like yourself think we're upset over it it'd be intriguing to see the state of yourself on the night Wilf ran you mugs ragged in the biggest game between the two clubs ever. You must have been close to slashing your wrists, a shame you didn't. Would've done us a big favour.

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 07:10 PM

And a melt from Crawley .

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 07:34 PM
Kin ell 2 minutes.....you really know how to please a woman don't you?
That's with my best moves and having a fag. I'm trying to get in down 1:30. We play beat the adverts.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Arsenal forum- Brighton/Spurs
Liverpool - Brighton / man.utd.
Man.utd-Brighton/Liverpool.
Always one clever git and it's the old git.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Errr. Whitehawk actually.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Because you know, without us you are nothing!!!
Not really, we've not had you for 4 seasons and we nearly got promoted, then we did get promotes, all with out you.

Hitler
18-09-2017, 01:41 AM
F**k me if you seriously think a month into a season and plums like yourself think we're upset over it it'd be intriguing to see the state of yourself on the night Wilf ran you mugs ragged in the biggest game between the two clubs ever. You must have been close to slashing your wrists, a shame you didn't. Would've done us a big favour.

Nice blurt.
I see your :sob:

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 06:13 AM
The famous (in only your eyes) play off game.

So I supposed the only thing that can remotely come close to that is if we win the points on the last day that keeps us up and sends you spiralling down the leagues ala Blackburn and floating around where your classless club belongs.

At least you will have Hitler, I mean Parish, to dictate every dissission and play his own personal version of Champ Manager.

CharlieCPFC
18-09-2017, 08:07 AM
The famous (in only your eyes) play off game.

So I supposed the only thing that can remotely come close to that is if we win the points on the last day that keeps us up and sends you spiralling down the leagues ala Blackburn and floating around where your classless club belongs.

At least you will have Hitler, I mean Parish, to dictate every dissission and play his own personal version of Champ Manager.

At least you recognise it would take something special like that to eclipse it. So it must have been a famous event for both clubs...

Surely you'd have learnt to maybe keep things schtum until things are done and dusted. Obviously not, we're in trouble and we know that. But you lot getting excited this early is setting yourself up to look silly again.

CharlieCPFC
18-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Nice blurt.
I see your :sob:

Did you find anyone else to give you any reassurances your end that you're alright?

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 09:11 AM
At least you recognise it would take something special like that to eclipse it. So it must have been a famous event for both clubs...

Surely you'd have learnt to maybe keep things schtum until things are done and dusted. Obviously not, we're in trouble and we know that. But you lot getting excited this early is setting yourself up to look silly again.

Why wouldn't we get excited? Its been ages since we had a laugh at you and we are enjoying it and we will the longer it goes on. Hopefully it continues and Parish completely loses it. Love him on Twitter lately giving it to his supporters blaming you lot for this mess and telling you lot to stop moaning about it.

Sharkba1t
18-09-2017, 04:26 PM
I’m not in the least surprised you are enjoying this – if the roles were reversed we would too, if we were allowed on NK Chat. ;>)

I’m a tad surprised we haven’t had any clowns pop out of the wood work or even some of our mentally challenged chums from Dartford either...

Enjoy it while you can – I’m sure that at some point the roles will be reversed. Though I would be amazed if you match our record of no goals or points in 5 games….soon to be 8.
But you will go on a bad run….and we will be waiting. ;>)

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 05:21 PM
I’m not in the least surprised you are enjoying this – if the roles were reversed we would too

We know :)

Enjoy it while you can

We will :)

Though I would be amazed if you match our record of no goals or points in 5 games….soon to be 8.

I can't see any team beating a couple of your recent records for a good while! The 0 goals in 5 games record will probably live longer than anyone posting here - I wonder how often it will come up in pub quizzes over the next 100 years... :rolleyes:

Joe85
18-09-2017, 05:37 PM
We know :)

We will :)

I can't see any team beating a couple of your recent records for a good while! The 0 goals in 5 games record will probably live longer than anyone posting here - I wonder how often it will come up in pub quizzes over the next 100 years... :rolleyes:

Good thing you're renowned for hanging about when things don't go your way...

Wonder if anyone will ever break your record of time spent in shame induced exile.

(Yeh, yeh, you were "banned")

Popester
19-09-2017, 10:52 AM

Based on an analysis of leagues played in over the past 40 years, which club "belongs" in a higher league? Brighton or Palace?

smileysmith
19-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Brighton
Sorry, who?

Popester
19-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Sorry, who?

Don't know how that didn't get picked up by the swear filter. Sorry, Br*ghton.

smileysmith
19-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Don't know how that didn't get picked up by the swear filter. Sorry, Br*ghton.
Never heard of them. Palace I know - they're famous. Been in top Leagues of this country for decades.

Who is this "Brighton" of which you speak?

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 06:36 AM
Never heard of them. Palace I know - they're famous. Been in top Leagues of this country for decades.

Who is this "Brighton" of which you speak?
We are the ones above you with more goals. Mind the gap.

smileysmith
21-09-2017, 09:27 AM
We are the ones above you with more goals. Mind the gap.
Oh the ones who have been beneath us for decades and suddenly have moved a few places above us in the same league and think that it means something?

Oh yeah. Bothered. Bunch of Tarquins, I've heard, who don't know their own songs and get given clackers by their club in an effort to produce some noise.

Didn't we humiliate you in your own ground a few years back, and weren't we the first to beat you in your shiny little ground?

Amusing that you'd think anything you've done since could bother us, but carry on x

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Oh the ones who have been beneath us for decades and suddenly have moved a few places above us in the same league and think that it means something?

Oh yeah. Bothered. Bunch of Tarquins, I've heard, who don't know their own songs and get given clackers by their club in an effort to produce some noise.

Didn't we humiliate you in your own ground a few years back, and weren't we the first to beat you in your shiny little ground?

Amusing that you'd think anything you've done since could bother us, but carry on x

Same regurgitate crap as per usual lol... blah blah blah blah blah.

Any new material or just going to repeat the same old crap? Please enlighten me.

Try talking about the here and now. Oh you cant because your club is a joke and the whole footballing league is laughing at a miss run club where the chairman has to be part of everything and only employs people with a palace connection, great way to run a club.

smileysmith
21-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Same regurgitate crap as per usual lol... blah blah blah blah blah.

Any new material or just going to repeat the same old crap? Please enlighten me.

Sorry is there any new material? No. We haven't played each other since we humiliated you, and you've only just managed to pop yourself up to the same league.

Your really are a joke.

EagleEater
21-09-2017, 10:00 PM
We haven't played each other since we humiliated you, and you've only just managed to pop yourself up to the same league.

Your really are a joke.

This season will tell the tale... (Still not decided who will suffer the most yet) Will probably be the most interesting season in our lifetimes whilst both in the top division. Either of us could send the other down, and no-one knows what will unfold. Embrace it ! :p

Whatever happens this will eclipse the playoffs for bragging rights, fairly confident of that. One of us is going down!

Adlerhorst
21-09-2017, 10:40 PM
One of us is going down!Well obviously, you lot have no chance (unless you owner is allowed to buy the club out of relegation)

The real question is whether we can get out of it, or whether both of us are going down.

EagleEater
21-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Well obviously, you lot have no chance (unless you owner is allowed to buy the club out of relegation)

That's exactly what Parish did with you lot in Jan last season. Everyone and their Mother chipped in to keep you up with corrupt Fat Sam and prolong your ultimate fate of dropping back to where you belong! :supergrin:

The real question is whether we can get out of it, or whether both of us are going down.

Fancy £20 on whether Palace finish above Brighton this season? (Winner chooses charity for loser to donate to)

Let me know within next 24 hours. I think we will finish above you.

Big Gav
21-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Whatever happens this will eclipse the playoffs for bragging rights, fairly confident of that. One of us is going down!

It really won't

thereichstuff
22-09-2017, 06:40 AM
That's exactly what Parish did with you lot in Jan last season. Everyone and their Mother chipped in to keep you up with corrupt Fat Sam and prolong your ultimate fate of dropping back to where you belong! :supergrin:

Fancy £20 on whether Palace finish above Brighton this season? (Winner chooses charity for loser to donate to)

Let me know within next 24 hours. I think we will finish above you.

Why do you keep offering bets , apprentices don't earn that much do they . Daddy can't keep bailing you out .

dannyb1
22-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Why do you keep offering bets , apprentices don't earn that much do they . Daddy can't keep bailing you out .

tony bloom in disguise.

smileysmith
22-09-2017, 09:28 AM
It really won't
Indeed.

If I was them I'd be clinging to that false hope too. But deep down in their little Tarquin hearts they know ...

Nothing will ever eclipse that. :D

SwoopingGull
24-09-2017, 07:13 AM
Indeed.

If I was them I'd be clinging to that false hope too. But deep down in their little Tarquin hearts they know ...

Nothing will ever eclipse that. :D
Of course if we send you down that will eclipse that. We would have cut you income and start your spiral down the leagues. Look at Sunderland, you're the mirror image.

mpfn
24-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Feck me, it's alive with weed this morning.
What's the chances it will be a bit quieter this evening if they lose to the Geordies ?

SwoopingGull
24-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Feck me, it's alive with weed this morning.
What's the chances it will be a bit quieter this evening if they lose to the Geordies ?
Whats the betting I will be back on here at some point tonight win lose or draw?

grand aigle
24-09-2017, 07:23 AM
Whats the betting I will be back on here at some point tonight win lose or draw?

Win or draw yes Lose NO!

mpfn
24-09-2017, 07:25 AM

Of course you will .
It was a bit quieter after you lost twice to your south coast rivals, so I won't hold my breath.
Where's Dumber this morning ?

Coastal Palace
24-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Of course if we send you down that will eclipse that. We would have cut you income and start your spiral down the leagues. Look at Sunderland, you're the mirror image.

You'll never send us down.
You never have and you never will.

old git
24-09-2017, 07:29 AM

Odds on as you seem to be here from early morning u til late at night.