PDA

View Full Version : Oh the joys of supporting your football club :(

Pikie Punisher
26-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Hamsters feeling the same as us tonight:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiIRMT-wWVg

Dorking .Eagle
26-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Thanks for sharing that, in some weird way I feel a bit better seeing someone else feels like we do!

At least they have the excuse of consecutive away games due to their athletics stadium not being usable, we've blown 2 (on paper) winnable home games :(

Pikie Punisher
26-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Thanks for sharing that, in some weird way I feel a bit better seeing someone else feels like we do!

Yes, same here, that's sort of I why started the thread hoping others would see it that way too.

Dorking .Eagle
26-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Watched a few of their fan TV clips about today. To hear them be frank about Noble being past his best drew parallels with Puncheon, also the bit about them taking 4 passes to get the ball across the back, giving Newcastle the time to reorganise their shape! Deja vu!

Pikie Punisher
26-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Watched a few of their fan TV clips about today. To hear them be frank about Noble being past his best drew parallels with Puncheon, also the bit about them taking 4 passes to get the ball across the back, giving Newcastle the time to reorganise their shape! Deja vu!

Very much so, plus paying millions for a player who does nothing and others who are playing Championship standard.

Pikie Punisher
26-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Noble = Punch? "We're a charity case".

CP-RJW
26-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Noble = Punch? "We're a charity case".
Punch is a poor man's Noble, worse player (although they're both average nowadays) and nowhere near as Palace through and through as Noble is West Ham through and through.

ExiledStirling
26-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Beginning to hate these vox pops. They appear to be more about 'look at me' with their exaggerated outrage than their actual concern about the club they support.

Shit am dram