PDA

View Full Version : Why not come to Wycombe Wanderers this weekend?

Shev
29-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Hello all,

Wycombe fan here in peace. With the international break upon us, I would like to cordially invite you all to take in some League Two football at Adams Park, High Wycombe this coming Saturday, where the mighty Chairboys will take on Forest Green Rovers, those famous vegan warriors. If you are sick of the corporate Premier League, and decry the loss of that sense of connection, fear not - we can offer agricultural tackles, sky high long balls and sections of terracing that will have you nostalgic for the 1980s!

On a serious note, we boast the strongest footballer on the planet in Adebayo Akinfenwa, one of the most pleasant grounds in the country in Adams Park, and a fan owned club that is known for it's friendliness. To top it all, our league scorelines this year have been 2-2, 3-2, 2-4, and 3-2, so I can almost...almost, guarantee a feast of goals.

So please feel welcome to take advantage of a weekend of no Premier League action to come and enjoy a game at Adams Park!

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Perfect site to post this on.

CPFC are going through a Crisis at mo and could prob do with watching a team giving 100% for the shirt.

Malarkey
29-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Perfect sub-forum to post this on.

Brighton fans mostly occupy this section, and they could do with watching some quality players playing for once.

Selhurst Celtic
29-08-2017, 10:46 AM
we can offer agricultural tackles, sky high long balls and sections of terracing that will have you nostalgic for the 1980s!

You know this is a Palace website, right?

old git
29-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Perfect sub-forum to post this on.

Brighton fans mostly occupy this section, and they could do with watching some quality players playing for once.

In a real football ground that isn't full of Tarquins giving the hockey,lacrosse,tennis or rugger a miss.

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 01:03 PM
In a real football ground that isn't full of Tarquins giving the hockey,lacrosse,tennis or rugger a miss.

Are you saying that Selhurst park and its cladding are a football ground. you will be lucky if health and safety dont shut it down in the next 5 - 10 years.

Lets face it, you aint got no money to redevelop or build a new stadium.

Your broke and you know you are after 5 years in the Prem. Only Palace could **** that up :jerkit:

old git
29-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Are you saying that Selhurst park and its cladding are a football ground. you will be lucky if health and safety dont shut it down in the next 5 - 10 years.

Your broke and you know you are after 5 years in the Prem. Only Palace could **** that up :jerkit:

Broke? Don't be a simpleton. As I posted on another thread other fans enjoy Selhurst as it is a real ground,not just because they usually leave with three points.

SwoopingGull
29-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Broke? Don't be a simpleton. As I posted on another thread other fans enjoy Selhurst as it is a real ground,not just because they usually leave with three points.

Yea yea, im sure there are more fans that hate it then like it and you know that.

Look what Bristol City achieved for 45m and you have had 10 times that amount in the prem and Selhurst is still a disgrace.

old git
29-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Yea yea, im sure there are more fans that hate it then like it and you know that.

Look what Bristol City achieved for 45m and you have had 10 times that amount in the prem and Selhurst is still a disgrace.

No it isn't.

Maiden Eagle
29-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Perfect site to post this on.

CPFC are going through a Crisis at mo and could prob do with watching a team giving 100% for the shirt.

Of course, your lot are storming it ATM. No wins in your last 6 league games,
One goal scored (like us, none this season), and a certain C'Ship title thrown away (didn't stop you having a parade though - embarrassing !!)

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Purepalace
29-08-2017, 04:49 PM

If being broke means we can bid TWICE as much as you spent on your record signing then I'll take that.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Of course, your lot are storming it ATM. No wins in your last 6 league games,
One goal scored (like us, none this season), and a certain C'Ship title thrown away (didn't stop you having a parade though - embarrassing !!)

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

How is having a parade for getting promoted top them Prem for the first time embarrassing? They do say jealousy hurts. :love:

Selhurst Celtic
30-08-2017, 09:39 AM
How is having a parade for getting promoted top them Prem for the first time embarrassing? They do say jealousy hurts. :love:

:D Are you serious? And you accuse other teams of being 'tinpot'? :D

Let me recap for you, you complete div: You blew the title with a spectacular choke / your moronic fanbase on NSC were mocking the likes of Portsmouth a week earlier for arranging a parade when they were in third place (I'll let you find out what actually played out here) / the plastic trophy your pony players waved about was hilarious & not at all like the glorious trophy Newcastle United received (by the way, have a look at our trophy cabinet if you'd like to see what that trophy looks like).

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:09 AM
:D Are you serious? And you accuse other teams of being 'tinpot'? :D

Let me recap for you, you complete div: You blew the title with a spectacular choke / your moronic fanbase on NSC were mocking the likes of Portsmouth a week earlier for arranging a parade when they were in third place (I'll let you find out what actually played out here) / the plastic trophy your pony players waved about was hilarious & not at all like the glorious trophy Newcastle United received (by the way, have a look at our trophy cabinet if you'd like to see what that trophy looks like).

See what i mean.. Jealous :jerkit:

EDIT: Hows things at Palace today?

Big Gav
30-08-2017, 10:11 AM

Not very bright are you :D :jerkit:

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Not very bright are you :D :jerkit:

And you are Big Girl, i mean Gav?

Is this you?

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?355644-Just-look-at-this-Palace-fan&p=8095697&viewfull=1#post8095697

Ninjas Headband
30-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Going to watch Rushall Olympic play Potton United in the Fa Cup this weekend where you're sure to see agricultural tackles on the pitch and probably farming machinery in the club car park.

Give me proper football, none of your League 2 fancy boy footballers like Akinfenwa or your high tec terracing with a roof. Give me football where the players are actual agricultural workers & the main stand is a barn.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Going to watch Rushall Olympic play Potton United in the Fa Cup this weekend where you're sure to see agricultural tackles on the pitch and probably farming machinery in the club car park.

Give me proper football, none of your League 2 fancy boy footballers like Akinfenwa or your high tec terracing with a roof. Give me football where the players are actual agricultural workers & the main stand is a barn.

Still look and smell better than Selhurst. :supergrin:

Selhurst Celtic
30-08-2017, 10:18 AM

:D

Why would any Palace fan be jealous of Brighton? In our shadow for over 30 years and bragging rights forever on that glorious night at the Amex when Zaha, despite "not being fit to lace Buckley's boots" made you cry into your clackers as we sang Wembley songs in your face.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:24 AM
:D

Why would any Palace fan be jealous of Brighton? In our shadow for over 30 years and bragging rights forever on that glorious night at the Amex when Zaha, despite "not being fit to lace Buckley's boots" made you cry into your clackers as we sang Wembley songs in your face.

Your so deluded if you think that bothers BHA fans now, yea hurt like **** at the time but that was ages ago. If it makes you fell superior then great, carry on but when you get relegated what you got to show for being five years ahead of us in the Prem with all that money?

CLADING LOL.....

We got world class facilities that you can only dream off having cause your owners cant afford to do up you shit pit of a stadia lol

Selhurst Celtic
30-08-2017, 10:25 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/13/article-2324000-19C33EB3000005DC-55_634x443.jpg

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:34 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/13/article-2324000-19C33EB3000005DC-55_634x443.jpg

Is that all you got? Am i supposed to quiver and get upset lol.. Your a one man team and without Tom Daley, i mean Zaha, you aint nothing. ;)

Ninjas Headband
30-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Still look and smell better than Selhurst. :supergrin:

Back to school next week.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 10:58 AM

Yea we will see xx:love:

dannyb1
30-08-2017, 11:10 AM
You can bleat on all you like about selhurst, yep it ain't the best, ol bessies had a few licks of paint over the years, toilets are a disgrace, pies are shit etc etc.

But after all is said and done it ain't a f.cking toys R us because no one could be bothered to fight for it is it!! let that sink in.

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 11:13 AM
You can bleat on all you like about selhurst, yep it ain't the best, ol bessies had a few licks of paint over the years, toilets are a disgrace, pies are shit etc etc.

But after all is said and done it ain't a f.cking toys R us because no one could be bothered to fight for it is it!! let that sink in.

Another deluded :jerkit:

How can we fight for a Ground that was sold behind our backs you Muppet?

Seriously answer the question?

You just make up BS and hope its correct :jerkit:

Pidster
30-08-2017, 12:20 PM

Did the gargoyle's father not know what was going on?

SwoopingGull
30-08-2017, 12:43 PM

No!

old git
30-08-2017, 01:32 PM

It was the right thing to do.Brighton keep saying debts should be paid and this was the way to do it.Good old Bill I say.

dannyb1
30-08-2017, 04:36 PM

I know maybe going to your rivals ground and anyone else who would listen cap in hand could,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

OHH :jerkit::jerkit:

Maiden Eagle
30-08-2017, 04:44 PM

I think he needs to, judging by some of his spelling:clown:

SwoopingGull
01-09-2017, 01:56 PM
I think he needs to, judging by some of his spelling:clown:

Wow you so much better than me because you can spell better than i can. I feel such a dunce now lol...

Please stop bullying me about my spelling or i will call a MOD :love:

Spindle
06-09-2017, 03:43 PM

The Gallstone isn't even a good car park.

Spindle
06-09-2017, 03:45 PM

70m for one stand, and they are still in the Championship, only just.

You may have the shiniest, cleanest toilet bowl in the 92, but you still have total shit in the centre of it.

SwoopingGull
08-09-2017, 09:35 AM
70m for one stand, and they are still in the Championship, only just.

You may have the shiniest, cleanest toilet bowl in the 92, but you still have total shit in the centre of it.

Yea ok then, dont be Well Jel of our facilities just because you cant be proud of your shit hole. On the away end you go on about how much you love selhurst but on the GPD you all slag it off. lol :D

Spindle
08-09-2017, 08:52 PM
You weeds keep repeating that but it's not true. We know Selhurst has 2 horrible shitehole stands that badly need replacing, but the quality of our squad compared to yours is miles better.

Line up our 25's side by side and ask a neutral to pick a 25 from it. It'll be 90% Palace and the first 11 will be 100% Palace. You are shit on the pitch and you know it.

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 12:52 PM
You weeds keep repeating that but it's not true. We know Selhurst has 2 horrible shitehole stands that badly need replacing, but the quality of our squad compared to yours is miles better.

Line up our 25's side by side and ask a neutral to pick a 25 from it. It'll be 90% Palace and the first 11 will be 100% Palace. You are shit on the pitch and you know it.

Shame the game aint played on paper you muppet. Thats all you lot say and your chairman, compare our team to x, y, z.

You have one fit striker and 2 keepers that i wouldn't even play in my under 15's team.

old git
11-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Shame the game aint played on paper you muppet. Thats all you lot say and your chairman, compare our team to x, y, z.

You have one fit striker and 2 keepers that i wouldn't even play in my under 15's team.

No way would you be allowed near children.

SwoopingGull
12-09-2017, 10:21 AM

What, and you dullards dont? Give me strength, just goes to show you lot in you're real light lol..

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 02:14 PM
What, and you dullards dont? Give me strength, just goes to show you lot in you're real light lol..

Makes no sense.....in English please!

old git
12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Makes no sense.....in English please!

He is saying " we know this is temporary but we will enjoy it while it lasts.Lets face it we have been a joke for forty years so don't begrudge us a little smirk"
:p

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 02:38 PM
He is saying " we know this is temporary but we will enjoy it while it lasts.Lets face it we have been a joke for forty years so don't begrudge us a little smirk"
:p

I was really asking why he had written..just goes to show you lot in you are real light...

but I do agree with your translation too!

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:07 PM

I was really asking why he had written..just goes to show you lot in you are real light...

but I do agree with your translation too!

Probably best we just give you some crayons to play with...

Phil's Barber
12-09-2017, 08:11 PM
Did anyone go and watch Wycombe in the end?

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Probably best we just give you some crayons to play with...

OK swoopygullshite...whatever!

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 09:28 PM
OK swoopygullshite...whatever!

You still think I am that guy? I think anyone who posts here regularly other than yourself knows I am not Swooping Gull. Get back to doing us one of your drawings. :p

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 09:40 PM
You still think I am that guy? I think anyone who posts here regularly other than yourself knows I am not Swooping Gull. Get back to doing us one of your drawings. :p

so why do you accuse me of being at least 3 people.....maybe its because you are a stupid ****?

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 09:47 PM
so why do you accuse me of being at least 3 people.....maybe its because you are a stupid ****?

I feel horrible for replying negatively to somebody who obviously suffers from some kind of weird condition, so will just give you a smiley face instead!

The smiley face >>> :)

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 09:52 PM
I feel horrible for replying negatively to somebody who obviously suffers from some kind of weird condition, so will just give you a smiley face instead!

The smiley face >>> :)

****!
Im not the arsehole on a rival board acting tough though! That would be you!

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 09:57 PM
****!

It could well indeed be me! I'm probably an 8/10 on the Tough-o-Meter this evening!

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 09:58 PM
It could indeed well be me!

yeah 100% for sure it is you...just ask most of the other posters on here !

SwoopingGull
12-09-2017, 09:59 PM
****!
No you are the deluded one that is losing his marbles.

Chill out a bit[emoji14]

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 07:20 AM
No you are the deluded one that is losing his marbles.

Chill out a bit[emoji14]

Im not deluded pal I see you for what you are and I'm not a weed fan! Nice attempt at the emoji though, ****ed that up didn't you big boy?

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Im not deluded pal I see you for what you are and I'm not a weed fan! Nice attempt at the emoji though, ****ed that up didn't you big boy?

HA HA..

Must be great being you lol... You seriously got no better answer then to pick up on an emoji?

I bless you child xx

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 09:56 AM
HA HA..

Must be great being you lol... You seriously got no better answer then to pick up on an emoji?

I bless you child xx

I shit on you child! Actually, scratch that, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 10:14 AM
I shit on you child! Actually, scratch that, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

Diddums!

Whats your reaction to Roy being you're manager?

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Diddums!

Whats your reaction to Roy being you're manager?

Actually I am not the manager!
Answer to YOUR question...fan****ingtastic!!

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:27 PM
Actually I am not the manager!
Answer to YOUR question...fan****ingtastic!!

Is your life really that boring that you pick people up on spellings and grammar? lol

I'm surprised you've not been given the job because parish only gives it to Incompetant **** wits :clown:

I bet you were happy with FDB?

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Is your life really that boring that you pick people up on spellings and grammar? lol

I'm surprised you've not been given the job because parish only gives it to Incompetant **** wits :clown:

I bet you were happy with FDB?

My god you really are stupid!! I answered your question and no I wasn't happy with FDB!! Ok you understand so far.
I only point out your failings ( only yours) as I believe if you're going to write in English, at least do it correctly. Maybe when you post ,check to see if the words are underlined in red....perhaps that will help you?

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 01:40 PM
My god you really are stupid!! I answered your question and no I wasn't happy with FDB!! Ok you understand so far.
I only point out your failings ( only yours) as I believe if you're going to write in English, at least do it correctly. Maybe when you post ,check to see if the words are underlined in red....perhaps that will help you?

So basically my spelling gets on your nerves so much that you feel you have to pull me on it?

Do i have that correct? Does it bother you in any other aspect of life or is it just spelling?

Think it says more about you than me. :clown:

grand aigle
13-09-2017, 01:42 PM
So basically my spelling gets on your nerves so much that you feel you have to pull me on it?

Do i have that correct? Does it bother you in any other aspect of life or is it just spelling?

Think it says more about you than me. :clown:

No its just you as you are the biggest weed twat on here, FFS that takes some doing !

SwoopingGull
25-09-2017, 12:59 PM
No its just you as you are the biggest weed twat on here, FFS that takes some doing !

And you're the biggest hypocrite on here. :jerkit:

Always pick me up on my spelling but makes glaring mistakes yourself. :clown:

Look at your Profile page, if your gonna pull me up on spelling at least get it right yourself. Its Alpha Centauri not Alpha Centuri. :clown:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones :)

smileysmith
28-09-2017, 11:10 AM

Look at your Profile page, if your gonna pull me up on spelling at least get it right yourself. Its Alpha Centauri not Alpha Centuri. :clown:

**** me do you actually read the drivel you post?

Typical IT bod with no social skills thinking he's just scored a hit.

https://new3.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nerd+rap+win+rack+city+i+don+t+think+so_a93d32_354 6311.jpg
Save

SwoopingGull
29-09-2017, 09:33 AM
**** me do you actually read the drivel you post?

Typical IT bod with no social skills thinking he's just scored a hit.

https://new3.fjcdn.com/pictures/Nerd+rap+win+rack+city+i+don+t+think+so_a93d32_354 6311.jpg
Save

What are you going on about? Dont hate appreciate. :love:

smileysmith
29-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Dont hate appreciate. :love:

I would if there was literally ANYTHING to appreciate.

Sadly, we're talking about you, and there isn't.

SwoopingGull
30-09-2017, 06:49 AM
I would if there was literally ANYTHING to appreciate.

Sadly, we're talking about you, and there isn't.
Turn that frown upside down Smiley..

Purepalace
30-09-2017, 10:19 AM

* you are going to.

grand aigle
30-09-2017, 05:47 PM

ahh bless, you spend time looking at peoples profiles, you sad sad bastard....
It's 'going to', not gonna. You're a geek too. Personally I dont give a **** if its centauri or centuri, it was a joke as I don't, obviously, live there do I?
Oh and please stop the abusive PMs too, makes you look an even bigger twat than you actually are. So Im off for a while again, mainly because you're on here all the time, if I want to look at **** I'll buy a copy of Razzle or Fiesta rather than see your ugly mug on here every day. No more PMs if you don't mind

old git
30-09-2017, 07:18 PM
It's 'going to', not gonna. You're a geek too. Personally I dont give a **** if its centauri or centuri, it was a joke as I don't, obviously, live there do I?
Oh and please stop the abusive PMs too, makes you look an even bigger twat than you actually are. So Im off for a while again, mainly because you're on here all the time, if I want to look at **** I'll buy a copy of Razzle or Fiesta rather than see your ugly mug on here every day. No more PMs if you don't mind

He threatened me by PM.:eek:

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 07:36 AM

Thank god he's on ignore , I don't want one of those Pm's heading my way :)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
01-10-2017, 07:39 AM

Out the weed prick post up what he threatened

SJ'sLoveMonkey
01-10-2017, 07:41 AM
It's ok lads he's logged on again so he can tell us himself

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 07:42 AM
I know on the big bored he'd be nigh on named and shamed by the mods and the baying crowd :rolleyes:

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 07:42 AM
It's ok lads he's logged on again so he can tell us himself

He can't tell me :supergrin:

old git
01-10-2017, 07:46 AM
He can't tell me :supergrin:

I would say but it is just too horrible.:(

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 07:48 AM
I would say but it is just too horrible.:(

He can't get you og , you're safe .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
01-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Stay strong OG

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 08:02 AM
I've only got him and that div from Crawley on ignore . Spencer:D can stay there but do I feel brave enough to read mateys posts again ? I've seen og become a quivering wreck , a shell of his former self and I don't want that happening to me . What a dilemma.

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Right , I've bit the bullet and he's off ignore wish me luck (gulp ).

SJ'sLoveMonkey
01-10-2017, 08:16 AM
He's as hard as a coffin nail be careful mate

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 08:17 AM
I've just seen a handful of grey reps from him :eek:
Am I doing the right thing here ? Surely it's only a matter of time before the threats start . I'm really not sure about this not sure at all .

old git
01-10-2017, 08:40 AM
I've just seen a handful of grey reps from him :eek:
Am I doing the right thing here ? Surely it's only a matter of time before the threats start . I'm really not sure about this not sure at all .

Someone has to make a stand.You are just the person to do it.

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Someone has to make a stand.You are just the person to do it.

I might need back up .

SwoopingGull
01-10-2017, 01:25 PM

No only yours as I know such people like you who criticise other people's spelling make mistakes their selves. It was inevitable really.

Please can you post the abusive PM I sent to you please so everyone can see it? I don't mind posting it if you won't?

Anyway I thought you were off from the away end? Or is that more bullshit?

And I can't record you ever seeing my face so how can you call me ugly lol. You come across as an angry kid with all the names you call people. Can't you banter without calling people names and abusing them?

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 01:30 PM
I've had the first threat :eek:

old git
01-10-2017, 01:31 PM

He's a nutter.

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 01:32 PM
He's a nutter.

Shall I put him back on ignore or front it out ?

old git
01-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Shall I put him back on ignore or front it out ?

Your call.

thereichstuff
01-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Your call.

I'm gonna front it out !

grand aigle
01-10-2017, 01:43 PM
No only yours as I know such people like you who criticise other people's spelling make mistakes their selves. It was inevitable really.

Please can you post the abusive PM I sent to you please so everyone can see it? I don't mind posting it if you won't?

And I can't record you ever seeing my face so how can you call me ugly lol. You come across as an angry kid with all the names you call people. Can't you banter without calling people names and abusing them?

please post it then, the mods deleted it so I assumed it was abuse! Please prove otherwise

the bold bit? thats irony I suppose?

Didnt go today then?

grand aigle
01-10-2017, 07:12 PM

Where is it then? The mods are searching it out for me as I havent seen it yet!
Maybe you can show everyone what it is?
As for 'off from the away end', yeah I had a few days away, yet when I come back youre still here like a bad smell and sending abusive pms..Nice!

SwoopingGull
01-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Where is it then? The mods are searching it out for me as I havent seen it yet!
Maybe you can show everyone what it is?
As for 'off from the away end', yeah I had a few days away, yet when I come back youre still here like a bad smell and sending abusive pms..Nice!

Hang on, so you have not seen the PM but you said it was abusive. I posted it on you profile, not a Direct PM and basically pulled you about your spelling like I did in the post, maybe word for word, and called you dopey lol.

By all means get a Mod to search for it and maybe you can get them to check to see if I post as Eagle Eater as well.

old git
01-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Hang on, so you have not seen the PM but you said it was abusive. I posted it on you profile, not a Direct PM and basically pulled you about your spelling like I did in the post, maybe word for word, and called you dopey lol.

By all means get a Mod to search for it and maybe you can get them to check to see if I post as Eagle Eater as well.

Funny how it's always you?

grand aigle
01-10-2017, 07:54 PM
listen carefully, I had an unapproved visitor message from you...unapproved and unwanted...however where the message should be it simply said this message has been moderated. In view of your normal demeanour I am assuming it is abusive or threatening. Thats why I have asked the mods to clarify what you actually said....after all you do have history for this sort of thing. So you are now denying ever sending it are you? thought you said you would post it if I didnt... I cant post what I cant see, you can though?? Or is this more of your bullshit?
quite simple just post what you said if you have the bottle....ask yourself why the mods found it necessary to remove it if it wasnt abuse/threat??

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 06:42 AM

What threat was that then? Can you post it? Thought not. :hi:

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 06:49 AM
listen carefully, I had an unapproved visitor message from you...unapproved and unwanted...however where the message should be it simply said this message has been moderated. In view of your normal demeanour I am assuming it is abusive or threatening.

You dinlow lol..

Like i said in my last post, i called you out for making spelling mistakes and called you dopey. I was the one the edited it not a mod so calm down and stop being dramatic saying it must of been an abusive message that the mods felt they had to change it. I changed it because i thought it was silly. Show me anywhere on here where i have been abusive or threatening. That's more your style and even to your own fans. Its just the person you are. :rolleyes:

Thats why I have asked the mods to clarify what you actually said....after all you do have history for this sort of thing.

Can you show me where i have history of this please or you just talking BS and being dramatic as usual? :confused:

So you are now denying ever sending it are you?

No and i admitted that last post - I said i posted it on your profile - Keep up ;)

I thought you said you would post it if I didnt... I cant post what I cant see, you can though?? Or is this more of your bullshit?

All i can see is the dot where i edited the post. Buts it fine because the mods will get it back and this will be cleaned up and you will be shown to be a drama queen and over dramatic.

quite simple just post what you said if you have the bottle....ask yourself why the mods found it necessary to remove it if it wasnt abuse/threat??

Again i edited not he mods so calm down and stop being dramatic and over reacting. The mods will clear this up and you will look more stupid then you already do.

I said you pull me up on my spelling but you cant even spell a word on you profile and those in glass houses should not throw stones and when the mod finds it you will see that you are a drama queen and over react. You do it with your own fans so it is just you as a person. :S:

old git
02-10-2017, 06:52 AM
She really is bothered what we think.
Bless.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Funny how it's always you?

Whats always me? I cant help it if people cant handle the truth and bury their ends in the sand and think Palace is better run than Brighton. Have you actually seen what a mess your club as been in the past two years? Where we have progressed slowly and have a solid foundation not a house built on sand.

old git
02-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Whats always me? I cant help it if people cant handle the truth and bury their ends in the sand and think Palace is better run than Brighton. Have you actually seen what a mess your club as been in the past two years? Where we have progressed slowly and have a solid foundation not a house built on sand.

Stop threatening me.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Stop threatening me.

You are Grand aigle (i swear that's suppose to be Grand agile? )and i claim my 5. :p

thereichstuff
02-10-2017, 07:21 AM
You might have to go back on ignore if these veiled threats continue .

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 08:56 AM
You might have to go back on ignore if these veiled threats continue .

Sorry i will calm down now. Don't want you to put me on ignore.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 12:31 PM

There you go sweetheart 'heads' and 'has'

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 12:32 PM

recall, surely?

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 12:37 PM
You dinlow lol..

Like i said in my last post, i called you out for making spelling mistakes and called you dopey. I was the one the edited it not a mod so calm down and stop being dramatic saying it must of been an abusive message that the mods felt they had to change it. I changed it because i thought it was silly. Show me anywhere on here where i have been abusive or threatening. That's more your style and even to your own fans. Its just the person you are. :rolleyes:

Can you show me where i have history of this please or you just talking BS and being dramatic as usual? :confused:

No and i admitted that last post - I said i posted it on your profile - Keep up ;)

All i can see is the dot where i edited the post. Buts it fine because the mods will get it back and this will be cleaned up and you will be shown to be a drama queen and over dramatic.

Again i edited not he mods so calm down and stop being dramatic and over reacting. The mods will clear this up and you will look more stupid then you already do.

I said you pull me up on my spelling but you cant even spell a word on you profile and those in glass houses should not throw stones and when the mod finds it you will see that you are a drama queen and over react. You do it with your own fans so it is just you as a person. :S:

Really, the angrier you get the worse your spelling and grammar becomes!

PS Ever heard of commas?

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 12:41 PM
You are Grand aigle (i swear that's suppose to be Grand agile? )and i claim my 5. :p

You complete ******* loon, Grand Aigle is French for Big Eagle! 6ft 2in and 16.5 stone qualifies for that don't you think? Do keep up! Swooping gull is English for complete twat!

old git
02-10-2017, 01:31 PM

Very angry man isn't he.Throws threats out left right and centre and then denies it.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Very angry man isn't he.Throws threats out left right and centre and then denies it.

Prove it? Thought not lol.. Typical Palce always making stuff up to suit their agenda because your shit. lol

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 01:52 PM
There you go sweetheart 'heads' and 'has'

recall, surely?

PS Ever heard of commas?

You complete ******* loon, Grand Aigle is French for Big Eagle! 6ft 2in and 16.5 stone qualifies for that don't you think? Do keep up! Swooping gull is English for complete twat!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! now now petal. Where have i been angry?

Why don't you try and answer some of the questions directed at you instead of picking me up on my spelling? The answer is because you know i'm right and you cant answer them.

You come across as the angry one but i think you need to direct your anger at Parish not me, i'm not the one making your club look stupid, Parish as done that all by him self.

Here is his twitter: https://twitter.com/CEO4TAG

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 01:55 PM

I couldn't give a shit tbh. You sound very angry and worked up :confused:

old git
02-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! now now petal.

Why don't you try and answer some of the questions directed at you instead of picking me up on my spelling? The answer is because you know i'm right and you cant answer them.

You come across as the angry one but i think you need to direct your anger at Parish not me, i'm not the one making your club look stupid, Parish as done that all by him self.

What questions the ones sent by PM or the ones on here? While we are at it you have not answered why you all walked away when the club needed you and returned when the Sussex middle classes were gifted a pretty events venue with padded seats?

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! now now petal. Where have i been angry?

Which questions were they big boy?
You ask and I'm sure we'll do our best to answer them.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Prove it? Thought not lol.. Typical Palce always making stuff up to suit their agenda because your shit. lol

Palce? Oh you're getting angry again..YOU'RE ! How many times have you been told?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Which questions were they big boy?
You ask and I'm sure we'll do our best to answer them.
Read back and you will see or are you in denial like every other aspect of your club?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Palce? Oh you're getting angry again..YOU'RE ! How many times have you been told?
Yea getting angry lol... I'm not the one who abuses everyone on every post lol.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Read back and you will see or are you in denial like every other aspect of your club?

Cant be arsed! You want answers, let us know the questions!

old git
02-10-2017, 03:24 PM
How can every aspect of our club be in denial?
Are all the fixtures and fittings in denial? Are the floodlights capable of rational decision making?

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Yea getting angry lol... I'm not the one who abuses everyone on every post lol.

Abuses you and other weeds! Oh yeah and 1 Palace fan who even makes you look intelligent. Abuse you (you want to give it but dont like it back do you) like you weeds on NSC do to any Palace fan who can be bothered to try and post on there.....get used to it !

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 03:27 PM
How can every aspect of our club be in denial?
Are all the fixtures and fittings in denial? Are the floodlights capable of rational decision making?

The Amex ones probably can..don't forget it's the greatest stadium in the world

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 03:40 PM
What questions the ones sent by PM or the ones on here? While we are at it you have not answered why you all walked away when the club needed you and returned when the Sussex middle classes were gifted a pretty events venue with padded seats?

Yea the ones sent by PM's lol... Stop being jealous OG. Is not a good trait.

old git
02-10-2017, 03:48 PM

Why did you stop posting under your other name?

old git
02-10-2017, 03:49 PM

Answers to questions sent by PM
1. No.
2. Sorry I am married
3.Is that legal?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 03:51 PM
Why did you stop posting under your other name?

What name is that then? Eagle Eater? Lol...

old git
02-10-2017, 03:52 PM
What name is that then? Eagle Eater? Lol...

No.It hasn't been used for a while.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 03:52 PM
Answers to questions sent by PM
1. No.
2. Sorry I am married
3.Is that legal?
That's a shame, I wrote in red "For your eyes only" but you had to share it. Disappointed OG, disappointed. Thought we had a good thing going on..

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Abuses you and other weeds! Oh yeah and 1 Palace fan who even makes you look intelligent. Abuse you (you want to give it but dont like it back do you) like you weeds on NSC do to any Palace fan who can be bothered to try and post on there.....get used to it !
That's the piont lol. You can't post without getting angry and abusive. Have a wank or go and find a brass, you will feel better.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 03:59 PM
That's the piont lol. You can't post without getting angry and abusive. Have a wank or go and find a brass, you will feel better.

Oh dear oh dear!

Dont need to, your wife just gave me a blow job! Cheap too!

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Cant be arsed! You want answers, let us know the questions!
Do you think you will get relegated?

Do you think Parish is doing a good job?

When do you think you will score a goal?

What have you got to show for 5 years in the Prem?

How many do you think will attend games if you get relegated?

Is Sahko the saviour?

How much is Zaha worth?

Are you happy with the American investment?

Are you going to look stupid if you don't beat us?

Now here are the question please answer them.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Oh dear oh dear!

Dont need to, your wife just gave me a blow job! Cheap too!
Ah that hurt me please don't be nasty to me lol.. Like she would go for a scummer like you lol

Eagleinsussex
02-10-2017, 04:16 PM

Is Sahko the saviour?

How much is Zaha worth?

If you say pretty please he might...and it's 'questions' as in a number of, not 'question' as in the singular.

mpfn
02-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Why are you reacting to this gutless gull ?
He will disappear as soon as he arrived.
For the amount of time he's on here, he is obviously a sad and lonely individual.
Pathetic weed.

Eagleinsussex
02-10-2017, 04:46 PM
For the amount of time he's on here, he is obviously a sad and lonely individual.
Pathetic weed.

Soppy is good fun though, he's not got a clue what he's talking about, can't spell, thinks little old Brighton are a 'big' club.....I know, I know we shouldn't mock the inflicted, but it's kind of quite hard not to with this one

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Ah that hurt me please don't be nasty to me lol.. Like she would go for a scummer like you lol

If she exists, she went for a wanker like you!

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 05:04 PM

Is Sahko the saviour?

How much is Zaha worth?

No
Yes
next week
A far better team than your shower of shit
15-25000 depending on opposition
Probably
More than your whole team
Yes
No because we will beat you

Ok ?
Now answer this.....why did you lot walk away when your ground was sold?
Why do you spend most of your life on here?
Why will you run away and hide when we beat you?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:07 PM
If you say pretty please he might...and it's 'questions' as in a number of, not 'question' as in the singular.
He said post the questions, so I have. Will he answer them? That's a different storey all together. Why don't you have a go at answering them?

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 05:08 PM
He said post the questions, so I have. Will he answer them? That's a different storey all together. Why don't you have a go at answering them?

Oh dear ! Have a go at reading you clown!

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Oh dear ! Have a go at reading you clown!
You have nothing but spelling mistakes to get at me ha ha ha. Come up with something a little less boring. I wouldn't mind but you got one on your profile. That's called hypocrisy, which you wrote the book on. Keep it up, it's showing you up more than me lol.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 05:18 PM
You have nothing but spelling mistakes to get at me ha ha ha. Come up with something a little less boring. I wouldn't mind but you got one on your profile. That's called hypocrisy, which you wrote the book on. Keep it up, it's showing you up more than me lol.

You going to answer the questions big boy??
You've.... just saying! or even 'you have'

old git
02-10-2017, 05:24 PM

Story.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:26 PM
No
Yes
next week
A far better team than your shower of shit
15-25000 depending on opposition
Probably
More than your whole team
Yes
No because we will beat you

Ok ?
Now answer this.....why did you lot walk away when your ground was sold?
Why do you spend most of your life on here?
Why will you run away and hide when we beat you?

My god how deluded are you lol.. Take your head out of the sand? Can't you smell the coffee?

1) We didn't - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/brighton-fans-riot-at-plans-to-sell-stadium-1307049.html

2) Because I love seeing you lot in meltdown and blaming parish for ******* up the summer, getting yes men around him and have rucks with his own fans on Twitter, and this is a fan of your club.

3) No I won't run away and hide but I guess the only time to tell is when you've beaten us.

Oh, and feel free to pick me up on any spelling mistake[emoji14]

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:27 PM
You going to answer the questions big boy??
You've.... just saying! or even 'you have'
Go and check[emoji14]

old git
02-10-2017, 05:27 PM
When you answer seriously maybe we will have a go.Why did you lot give up on your club when the going got tough?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Pathetic weed.
Yea of course I am. :p. You felt the need to post about me.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:29 PM
Soppy is good fun though, he's not got a clue what he's talking about, can't spell, thinks little old Brighton are a 'big' club.....I know, I know we shouldn't mock the inflicted, but it's kind of quite hard not to with this one
The only mocking going on is aimed at your club. Not just me but pundits and even ex staff.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:30 PM
If she exists, she went for a wanker like you!
Think what you like, don't be jealous.

old git
02-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Think what you like, don't be jealous.

The jealous word again.Could this donut be our old mate sussexandproud? If he starts talking about his Palace mates we will know.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:33 PM
When you answer seriously maybe we will have a go.Why did you lot give up on your club when the going got tough?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/brighton-fans-riot-at-plans-to-sell-stadium-1307049.html

Is there OG. You just need to read it. Now I know it don't sit with your agenda but surely you can't be that thick?

Eagleinsussex
02-10-2017, 05:33 PM

Turned their back on their own club, walked away without a second thought, couldn't fill an athletics track for home fixtures, the list just goes on and on, so sad but this was the reality that they deny happened.

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Turned their back on their own club, walked away without a second thought, couldn't fill an athletics track for home fixtures, the list just goes on and on, so sad but this was the reality that they deny happened.

Can you back up your ramberlings? I mean actual facts?

SwoopingGull
02-10-2017, 05:43 PM
The jealous word again.Could this donut be our old mate sussexandproud? If he starts talking about his Palace mates we will know.
Jesus you're on a 1 man mission to out me as a 2nd account.. Why don't you just cry to a mod to check it out ffs?

You will see this is my one and only account, but carry on wasting you time, it's entertaining.

grand aigle
02-10-2017, 05:45 PM

OOPS! Sorry sweetheart but when I see someone destroying the English language I just have to point it out, and you just do it all the time!
Google withdean stadium, plenty of pics there, during games, half empty so probably 3 -3500 fans in the ground

old git
02-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Jesus you're on a 1 man mission to out me as a 2nd account.. Why don't you just cry to a mod to check it out ffs?

You will see this is my one and only account, but carry on wasting you time, it's entertaining.

You are as funny as him. Can you really not see that everyone on here is laughing at you? You are not upsetting,annoying or correct in anything you say but you seem to think you are.:)

old git
02-10-2017, 05:49 PM
You lost the ground ,therefore you didn't do enough.
Also look at the gates pre-goldstone boycott. Look at the gates at the withdean which hardly ever sold out.
Miraculously all the fans now claim they went to the withdean.

Pidster
02-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Go and check[emoji14]

Be gone you unimaginative dolt.

Eagleinsussex
02-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Also look at the gates pre-goldstone boycott. Look at the gates at the withdean which hardly ever sold out.

No, no it's all lies, Brighton have always had a massive support, did you know they once even got over 36000 for a game, massive I tell you !

SwoopingGull
03-10-2017, 09:03 AM
You are as funny as him. Can you really not see that everyone on here is laughing at you? You are not upsetting,annoying or correct in anything you say but you seem to think you are.:)

Really? 7 Games, no goals, no points, dictator who don't have a clue running the club and gets yes men and ex palace players wrap around him, Ex staff saying what a mess you are in, players who cant be arsed to play for the shirt. Stadium is a mess, training facilities shocking, no scouting network, 6 wins in 72 games, need to win 1 in 3 to survive and a few draws (top 10 form).

And none of that is correct? Deluded and burying heand in the sand comes to mind lol

SwoopingGull
03-10-2017, 09:05 AM

You believe that if it makes you feel better about your shit club lol

We get to you OG otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to keep repeating bollox and stating it as fact.

SwoopingGull
03-10-2017, 09:09 AM
OOPS! Sorry sweetheart but when I see someone destroying the English language I just have to point it out, and you just do it all the time!
Google withdean stadium, plenty of pics there, during games, half empty so probably 3 -3500 fans in the ground

Yea OK petal, if you say so. Why don't you google Sellhurst stadium 2012. How many there? 12k -15k. How many did you get last home game?

Oh and you think if you go down you will get between 15 - 25k lol.. You a ******* moron if you think that and if you go down i'm going to keep laughing at you whilst you spiral your way down to League 1.,

Pick me up on my spelling, there's a good little boy. xx:love:

old git
03-10-2017, 09:27 AM
You believe that if it makes you feel better about your shit club lol

We get to you OG otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to keep repeating bollox and stating it as fact.

I repeat it because it is true. How you have the front to even admit supporting a club with that type of fan is beyond me. Deny it all you like.

thereichstuff
04-10-2017, 05:48 AM
The only mocking going on is aimed at your club. Not just me but pundits and even ex staff.

I don't give a **** . We're not like you needy divs who constantly need good things said about them and need acceptance into the football community. Btw that last pm was abit low scummish really .

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 10:05 AM
I repeat it because it is true. How you have the front to even admit supporting a club with that type of fan is beyond me. Deny it all you like.

Yea and what about your fans doing cut throat gestures to managers or going on the field to confront player and offering players out in the car park. And some of that was in the last two years lol..

I will deny it because if you read the link i sent you is debunks your made up crap :hi:

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 10:07 AM
I don't give a **** . We're not like you needy divs who constantly need good things said about them and need acceptance into the football community. Btw that last pm was abit low scummish really .

Really? That's your opinion not fact, but lets face it, you don't have any facts and only spout crap. :D

thereichstuff
04-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Really? That's your opinion not fact, but lets face it, you don't have any facts and only spout crap. :D

I think you will find that is the facts . Why are you getting angry ? I don't want you sending me some of your aggressive messages again .

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 11:39 AM
I think you will find that is the facts . Why are you getting angry ? I don't want you sending me some of your aggressive messages again .

Where's the facts then? Who's getting angry? you lot couldn't get me angry if you tried. Stop sending me angry\aggressive PM's and i will stop sending you them, yea?

thereichstuff
04-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Where's the facts then? Who's getting angry? you lot couldn't get me angry if you tried. Stop sending me angry\aggressive PM's and i will stop sending you them, yea?

Angry little man :)

grand aigle
04-10-2017, 12:22 PM

So you do admit sending aggressive/abusive PMs then?
60+ posts yesterday, 25 + already today......going for a record? Must be great being unemployed and spending all day acting tough? Better use of your time would be learning English!

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 01:08 PM
[/B]
So you do admit sending aggressive/abusive PMs then?
60+ posts yesterday, 25 + already today......going for a record? Must be great being unemployed and spending all day acting tough? Better use of your time would be learning English!

It's called playing the game little man. Do you honestly think if I was sending agressive PM's to people I would of 1)Been reported and baned. 2) These fantasists would of posted them by now to out me and show me to be a liar? Funny how none of them can screen shot them and post them. Think about it? For someone that thinks he is above everyone else and far more intellectual than everyone, you do come across pretty thick..

Like I said many times, think what you want about me. If you take comfort in thinking anything I have said is lies then carry on. Says more about you than me.

smileysmith
04-10-2017, 01:15 PM
would have 1)Been reported and banned

EFA.

To help the poster calling someone else thick. :rolleyes:

grand aigle
04-10-2017, 01:15 PM
It's called playing the game little man. Do you honestly think if I was sending agressive PM's to people I would of 1)Been reported and baned. 2) These fantasists would of posted them by now to out me and show me to be a liar? Funny how none of them can screen shot them and post them. Think about it? For someone that thinks he is above everyone else and far more intellectual than everyone, you do come across pretty thick..

Like I said many times, think what you want about me. If you take comfort in thinking anything I have said is lies then carry on. Says more about you than me.

So let me get this right big boy...so you spend your time ripping off the NHS, posting 85+ posts on here in two days, getting sucked off by your 'wife', taking your 'kids' to badminton lessons and running a business. FFS you are a busy little fellow aren't you? Oh and still finding time to trawl the BBS to see what else we have posted in an attempt to try and use it against us!
Obsessed? Much? Says more about you than any of us ever could!
Where did I say I was above everyone else? Above you for intelligence, yes, but never said above everyone!

:jerkit::jerkit:

Never been baned! What is it?
It's 'would have' not would of!

And to think, you call others 'thick' ! Really?

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 02:20 PM
My god you really are a simpleton lol... You claim to run a profitable business but my god your attention to detail is shocking so let me break this down for you so it can get into your tiny little brain.

So let me get this right big boy...so you spend your time ripping off the NHS, posting 85+ posts on here in two days

Ripping of the NHS? That's quite a big accusation. Has the thought not entered your tiny little brain that i might actually work in an office and i can have more than one tab open in a browser and i can actually multi task whilst working?

taking your 'kids' to badminton lessons

Again you're to simple to see the irony of the statement. We get accused of being Tarquins and taking our kids to Badminton lessons and Tennis lessons instead of taking our kids to football training. I will let you think about it for a while.

running a business

I have not claimed to "run a business". That's your words. I have said i'm an IT CONTRACTOR. Because i'm an IT CONTRACTOR i have to go through an Umbrella Company or Ltd Company. I chose Ltd Company. You choose to see what you want and make your self look stupid without attention to detail.

FFS you are a busy little fellow aren't you?

Yes my life is busy as i have four kids and a house to run but i wouldn't change it for the world

Oh and still finding time to trawl the BBS to see what else we have posted in an attempt to try and use it against us!

As i have said on numerous of times you lot have been giving it the large since you've been in the Prem. We are on an even level now (well the table says we are better than you and so does our set up) and your falling to pieces so of course we are going to give it back. Why wouldn't we? We've not had much over the past few years so making the most of it as it could/will turn at any point. No pun intended. I don't go specifically looking for stuff, i read the threads and come across hypocrisy of the highest order and point it out to you lot.

Never been baned! What is it?
It's 'would have' not would of!

And to think, you call others 'thick' ! Really?

I have made no secret that my spelling/english isn't the best and you can beat me with it all you like but i'm sure you're not perfect at every thing. What i don't get is you have a glaring mistake on your profile and have the nerve to correct me time after time. again hypocrisy.

So to summarise. Your attention to detail is shocking and if, like you say, you run a business it cant be that profitable. Attention to detail is one of the most important skill's to be successful, without that you make mistakes. See Parish

smileysmith
04-10-2017, 02:59 PM
I have made no secret that my spelling/english isn't the best and you can beat me with it all you like but i'm sure you're not perfect at every thing.

Well, don't call other people thick then. :rolleyes:

bestperch
04-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Just checked and Wycombe Wanderers are away this weekend.

mpfn
04-10-2017, 03:35 PM
What a sad and lonely, angry weed .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-10-2017, 03:39 PM

Not Swooping Gull. As we speak he is getting his old chap chomped by his "wife" whilst working out what exotic destination he can book next with his extortionate wages. He leads the good life that fella ( just because he spends the majority of his waking life on here is neither here nor there, he is a success story alright)

old git
04-10-2017, 03:43 PM
He is isn't he? Another one of blooms little soldiers. They are worse than the jehovahs witnesses

SwoopingGull
04-10-2017, 03:55 PM

Not Swooping Gull. As we speak he is getting his old chap chomped by his "wife" whilst working out what exotic destination he can book next with his extortionate wages. He leads the good life that fella ( just because he spends the majority of his waking life on here is neither here nor there, he is a success story alright)

He is isn't he? Another one of blooms little soldiers. They are worse than the jehovahs witnesses[emoji14]

old git
04-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Silly gull, you are coming across as more needy with every post.

mpfn
04-10-2017, 04:06 PM
He's got too much time on his hands, I wonder what he did with his time before he found his bollocks ?

Just watching the chase, and a contestant was asked the question,
" what colours are the stripes on BHAFC's shirts ?". and he replied, " red and white"
Can't blame the young fella, how many people would actually know the answer !

SJ'sLoveMonkey
04-10-2017, 04:08 PM
He's got too much time on his hands, I wonder what he did with his time before he found his bollocks ?

" what colours are the stripes on BHAFC's shirts ?". and he replied, " red and white"

I bet 80% of their home attendees couldn't either

grand aigle
04-10-2017, 04:43 PM
My god you really are a simpleton lol... You claim to run a profitable business but my god your attention to detail is shocking so let me break this down for you so it can get into your tiny little brain.

Ripping of the NHS? That's quite a big accusation. Has the thought not entered your tiny little brain that i might actually work in an office and i can have more than one tab open in a browser and i can actually multi task whilst working?

Again you're to simple to see the irony of the statement. We get accused of being Tarquins and taking our kids to Badminton lessons and Tennis lessons instead of taking our kids to football training. I will let you think about it for a while.

I have not claimed to "run a business". That's your words. I have said i'm an IT CONTRACTOR. Because i'm an IT CONTRACTOR i have to go through an Umbrella Company or Ltd Company. I chose Ltd Company. You choose to see what you want and make your self look stupid without attention to detail.

Yes my life is busy as i have four kids and a house to run but i wouldn't change it for the world

As i have said on numerous of times you lot have been giving it the large since you've been in the Prem. We are on an even level now (well the table says we are better than you and so does our set up) and your falling to pieces so of course we are going to give it back. Why wouldn't we? We've not had much over the past few years so making the most of it as it could/will turn at any point. No pun intended. I don't go specifically looking for stuff, i read the threads and come across hypocrisy of the highest order and point it out to you lot.

I have made no secret that my spelling/english isn't the best and you can beat me with it all you like but i'm sure you're not perfect at every thing. What i don't get is you have a glaring mistake on your profile and have the nerve to correct me time after time. again hypocrisy.

So to summarise. Your attention to detail is shocking and if, like you say, you run a business it cant be that profitable. Attention to detail is one of the most important skill's to be successful, without that you make mistakes. See Parish

My attention to detail is shocking? Pot black kettle springs to mind!How exactly do you know if my business is profitable or not? Are you in fact Mystic Meg?
So pleased to hear (again) that you chose to be a limited company and not an umbrella (whatever that means). Still ripping of the NHS must be profitable for you to have a sex craving wife and 4 kids and a big house?
Face facts swoopygirly, you have shown yourself to be a grade A clown, everything you accuse me and others of, you do yourself in spades..
Try thinking before you post and you'll see you are just a lying stupid twat!

Phil's Barber
04-10-2017, 04:47 PM

There'll be a thirty pager on NSC before long celebrating their new found fame. Up for Quiz Show Question of the Year award.

grand aigle
04-10-2017, 04:59 PM

Your attention to detail is non existant! Highlighted for you!

OFF! Surely if you are charging them, they could rightly expect you to concentrate on the job, not post over 60 times on here yesterday??

You posted re badminton....I just carried on the gag!

So you run a limited company, not a business? Nor an Umbrella company(whatever that may be) Ok, so do you invoice the NHS for your services? Or do you do it for free? If it's not free, its a business!

Good for you big boy, hope you are very happy!

Enjoy it while you can sunbeam, it may not last

A glaring mistake on my profile? Alpha Centuri instead of Alpha Centauri? wow only a complete geek would care, it was a gag obviously (to normal people anyway)
One error, you make 50 or 60 a day (in every post, including this one)

So to summarise. Your attention to detail is shocking and if, like you say, you run a business it cant be that profitable. Attention to detail is one of the most important skill's to be successful, without that you make mistakes. [B]See Parish

To summarise , you are a complete :jerkit:...seems like plenty on here agree! Must feel good? Re the Parish comment, you'd like to be even half as successful as him!

mpfn
04-10-2017, 05:58 PM
There'll be a thirty pager on NSC before long celebrating their new found fame. Up for Quiz Show Question of the Year award.

And they've started one !:lux:

SwoopingGull
06-10-2017, 11:09 AM
And they've started one !:lux:

They would only have Good teams on there not shitty clubs from South London and Proud init blud.

SwoopingGull
06-10-2017, 11:11 AM
To summarise , you are a complete :jerkit:...seems like plenty on here agree! Must feel good? Re the Parish comment, you'd like to be even half as successful as him!

Ok Sweetie. Enjoy your season with your overpriced and overpaid journeyman players. I take it you're coming to the Amex to watch Palace beat us? xx :D

old git
06-10-2017, 11:34 AM
They would only have Good teams on there not shitty clubs from South London and Proud init blud.

Your racism comes through post by post.

Phil's Barber
06-10-2017, 12:18 PM

You only manage to emphasise my original point. :moo:

mpfn
06-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Your racism comes through post by post.

Sounding more and more like NSC's resident racist Spanish Flair ( Parish Wig on here)
He's been very quiet of late, so it wouldn't surprise me if the bigot has woken up.

Coastal Palace
06-10-2017, 01:47 PM

You're angry.

Coastal Palace
06-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Bitter too.

thereichstuff
06-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Sounding more and more like NSC's resident racist Spanish Flair ( Parish Wig on here)
He's been very quiet of late, so it wouldn't surprise me if the bigot has woken up.

Now there's a point .

thereichstuff
06-10-2017, 03:23 PM
You're angry.

Every time he's angry he sends out numerous threatening pm's , so as you can imagine that's quite a lot .

EagleEater
09-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Oh, what has become...

Group hug :love: :love: Just pretend none of this is happening and resort to tired personal insults!

https://i.imgur.com/igWparm.jpg