PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Bolton loan offer for Lee

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
31-08-2017, 12:56 AM
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/15504688.Whites_make_an_ambitious_Korea_move_on_de adline_day/

Don't see a loan being much benefit to us financially and we lack attacking options.

Kidofwonder
31-08-2017, 12:57 AM
gets him off the wage bill, yes please

RisZero
31-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Wages are a big deal for us so yes please

orp pisshead1
31-08-2017, 05:12 AM
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/15504688.Whites_make_an_ambitious_Korea_move_on_de adline_day/

Don't see a loan being much benefit to us financially and we lack attacking options.

Let's be honest what does he provide? He didn't do much last Saturday imo.

orp pisshead1
31-08-2017, 05:13 AM
Wages are a big deal for us so yes please

How much do you think Bolton will be contributing :D they're under wage restrictions I believe.

chelmsfordeagle
31-08-2017, 05:35 AM
It would also allow us not to pick him in the 25, if we loan a few senior players it may mean we can get in an oit of contract player after the window closes.

wapping eagle
31-08-2017, 05:46 AM
Lee is the number 3 winger right now and should be starting with Zaha out.

TheWildcard
31-08-2017, 05:51 AM
What's are these 'Wingers' you speak of :)

Jim Cannon
31-08-2017, 06:01 AM
It would also allow us not to pick him in the 25, if we loan a few senior players it may mean we can get in an oit of contract player after the window closes.

So in other words loan a bit of deadwood, then get someone else's deadwood. If you are a free agent after the window closes it doesn't look good....

chelmsfordeagle
31-08-2017, 07:13 AM
So in other words loan a bit of deadwood, then get someone else's deadwood. If you are a free agent after the window closes it doesn't look good....

ha, maybe. I was trying to think of a good free agent signing anyone has made in the last few years. None immediately come to mind.

Reg_Maudling
31-08-2017, 07:16 AM
have we got enough players to loan him out?
may be championship level but we still need cover until we bring in more dutch players

Riley
31-08-2017, 07:17 AM
Casual racism

Why's that, Phil?

spt1978
31-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Bolton will not get near his wages.

Oli28
31-08-2017, 07:19 AM
If Townsend goes (and Zaha injured) we may need him more that we'd have hoped

SilentAssassin
31-08-2017, 07:21 AM
I don't see what Lee offers that Sullay KaiKai doesn't so Lee going out on loan and KaiKai staying sounds good to me.

eastend eagle
31-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Finally added Phil 'anemic troll' Barber to my ignore list. Should have done it ages ago.

I say list, as far as I'm aware he's the first to make it!

SilentAssassin
31-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Casual racism

Nice one, dickhead.

T.C.
31-08-2017, 07:23 AM
This would be the biggest loss amongst the 'deadwood'

Someone who can actually pass.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 07:26 AM
Finally added Phil 'anemic troll' Barber to my ignore list. Should have done it ages ago.

I say list, as far as I'm aware he's the first to make it!

oh golly gosh old chap tatty bye :jerkit:

Steamy
31-08-2017, 07:27 AM
I would rather have him off the wage bill, even if he is the 'best of the rest' after Zaha and Townsend. We could get a better 'best of the rest' with the space in the squad.

Mr Palace
31-08-2017, 07:31 AM
He's such a meh player - has some quality but generally floats around and has little in the way of cutting edge. This would be a good move for us. Rather sell though.

Wandle_Eagle
31-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Casual racism

Nothing like waking up to a bit of casual racism in the morning.

selhurst_bbsh
31-08-2017, 07:40 AM
About time you were banned, racist

Mr Palace
31-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Phil Phil Phil... let yourself down with that one mate...

cpfc4evandeva
31-08-2017, 07:48 AM
The fact that he's near the team shows what a mess we are in. Unlike Mutch, he appears to actually give a shit but he's clearly not good enough for this level.

pallet
31-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Does he need a lift?

MFBias
31-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Casual racism

Ho Ho Ho, ... oh the hilarity.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 08:10 AM
some people need to get a sense of humour.

Pinkie Brown
31-08-2017, 08:13 AM

Yep you for a start!

Shipp Ahoy!
31-08-2017, 08:22 AM
Not going to happen (unless we sign someone in that position), I actually think he's a tidy little player who could still play a part.

Started creating space and opportunities vs Swansea.

Zohar's Penalty
31-08-2017, 08:32 AM

Look, it's transfer deadline day. This is your day to shine Phil. You need to be absolutely on fire today. This time last year you stole the show with your inside information about Jack Wilshere. I want more if the same. I still believe in you.

Don't get yourself banned by virtue of some stupid and needless casual racism- You're better than that (just). Please stick to starting completely unfounded rumours and getting people wound up into a frenzy for the overall enjoyment of the BBS.

Thanks

orp pisshead1
31-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Not going to happen (unless we sign someone in that position), I actually think he's a tidy little player who could still play a part.

Not much though tbh and not good enough for the prem.

wedgetail
31-08-2017, 08:38 AM
We need his absence from the squad, could we temp Bolton with a two for the price of one deal and send Mutch with him?

Pinkie Brown
31-08-2017, 08:40 AM
We need his absence from the squad, could we temp Bolton with a two for the price of one deal and send Mutch with him?

Getting Lee and Mutch off the wage bill would equally a truly spectacular deadline day deal :)

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Im no racist i love Bernard Manning, Freddie Starr, Benny Hill

doesn't make me racist , homophobic, sexist i have never knowingly been rude or unkind to anyone , i just have a 70'S British humour.

but all the ass licking liberals, suck up to Kevin Day the Hippy not very funny comedian (Surely the prerequisite of being a comedian is making people laugh) he who was a card carrying member of the NF wielding a stick in the 70s and 80s.

SilentAssassin
31-08-2017, 09:58 AM

doesn't make me racist , homophobic, sexist i have never knowingly been rude or unkind to anyone , i just have a 70'S British humour.

but all the ass licking liberals, suck up to Kevin Day the Hippy not very funny comedian (Surely the prerequisite of being a comedian is making people laugh) he who was a card carrying member of the NF wielding a stick in the 70s and 80s.

Ah you mean 70's British humour like ‘Love Thy Neighbour’, ‘It Ain’t Half Hot Mum’ and ‘Mind Your Language’.

:jerkit:

No justification for being a prat Phil.

Stavros 69
31-08-2017, 10:00 AM
He would have been awesome in the championship, just not cut out for this league.

Selhurst Celtic
31-08-2017, 10:00 AM
A deluge of Season Ticket returns from the New Malden postal district on standby.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Ah you mean 70's British humour like ‘Love Thy Neighbour’, ‘It Ain’t Half Hot Mum’ and ‘Mind Your Language’.

:jerkit:

No justification for being a prat Phil.

Yes i found them all funny still do, doesn't make me a racist, i also feel patriotic about our colonial history. Still doesn't make me a racist.

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
31-08-2017, 10:04 AM
He would have been awesome in the championship, just not cut out for this league.

Offer a new deal so we have him next season! ;)

jimos_uk
31-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Yes i found them all funny still do, doesn't make me a racist, i also feel patriotic about our colonial history. Still doesn't make me a racist.

I'm starting to see a slight causal connection between you and Biggin....

Aliens.

SilentAssassin
31-08-2017, 10:11 AM

Typing racist drivel like you did earlier on this thread sure does make you a racist. Grow up.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Typing racist drivel like you did earlier on this thread sure does make you a racist. Grow up.

and you are a complete C..........nt

SilentAssassin
31-08-2017, 10:14 AM
and you are a complete C..........nt

Rather be a **** than throw racist comments about.

GrayP41ace
31-08-2017, 10:18 AM
PHIL BARBER still getting it wrong on deadline day! Nothing ever changes at Palace does it.

regal_eagle
31-08-2017, 10:33 AM
As much as Chungy tries, he's not had a string of games to prove himself and when he did come on on Saturday managed to really annoy me by not closing the GK down. Mind you, it's probably FdB's tactics he hasn't got a clue about.
This move would make sense for both parties.

Can someone give me the gist of what PHAIL said to anger so many? On this, his special day where he gets to make up super special ITK statements that we, in turn, can all pass on and pretend we are ITK too...until it doesn't happen :D

Eagle's Nest
31-08-2017, 10:37 AM
As much as Chungy tries, he's not had a string of games to prove himself and when he did come on on Saturday managed to really annoy me by not closing the GK down. Mind you, it's probably FdB's tactics he hasn't got a clue about.
This move would make sense for both parties.

Can someone give me the gist of what PHAIL said to anger so many? On this, his special day where he gets to make up super special ITK statements that we, in turn, can all pass on and pretend we are ITK too...until it doesn't happen :D

Something alluding to Koreans eating cats and dogs.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Something alluding to Koreans eating cats and dogs.

well don't they ?

Far East Eagle
31-08-2017, 10:44 AM

100% agree, and is capable of scoring belters

Selhurst Celtic
31-08-2017, 10:47 AM
well don't they ?

White men who tell lies on the internet are more likely to be paedos looking to groom people.

Well don't they?

Far East Eagle
31-08-2017, 10:51 AM
well don't they ?

Koreans don't eat cats you ******* moron and only a small percentage still eat dog. But it is the way you said it, being derogatory to a whole race of people based on what some of them eat to make yourself feel superior.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 10:54 AM
White men who tell lies on the internet are more likely to be paedos looking to groom people.

Well don't they?
you are a notorious C......t seriously f...k Off :jerkit:

Kidofwonder
31-08-2017, 10:56 AM

Have you ever actually seen/read Kevin Day speak about his time in the NF? or are you just being ignorant on purpose?

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Have you ever actually seen/read Kevin Day speak about his time in the NF? or are you just being ignorant on purpose?

Wikipedia

PauLo
31-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Wikipedia

Did you read one part, get so pent up and rage filled and not read the bit after the first sentence?

Selhurst Celtic
31-08-2017, 11:05 AM
you are a notorious C......t seriously f...k Off :jerkit:

Thanks. :)

firstgame63cpfc
31-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Thanks. :)

:D

BarcaPalace
31-08-2017, 11:07 AM
I had a Chinese the other night and can confirm there was no cats or dogs in it. Therefor I'm willing to state that chungy doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

regal_eagle
31-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Koreans don't eat cats you ******* moron and only a small percentage still eat dog. But it is the way you said it, being derogatory to a whole race of people based on what some of them eat to make yourself feel superior.

^^^What he said^^^

My (super fit) Korean ex told me she ate dog once a year as it 'gives power'. That was pretty much the end of that relationship.

No need to bring it up to criticise a whole nation though. You show your lack of class, humility and humour by doing that...oh, and that you're a casual racist.

Kidofwonder
31-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Wikipedia

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/edinburgh-festival-day-15-confessions-of-a-teenage-nazi-the-stand-up-comic-kevin-day-braves-audience-1464246.html

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 11:31 AM
^^^What he said^^^

My (super fit) Korean ex told me she ate dog once a year as it 'gives power'. That was pretty much the end of that relationship.

No need to bring it up to criticise a whole nation though. You show your lack of class, humility and humour by doing that...oh, and that you're a casual racist.

The cruelty towards Cats and Dogs offends me so if enough people raise the subject maybe it will change, thats called progress, have you been to Korea well i have.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 11:33 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/edinburgh-festival-day-15-confessions-of-a-teenage-nazi-the-stand-up-comic-kevin-day-braves-audience-1464246.html

Not interested you are trying to justify such a disgusting decision by making it satirical/intellectual its not its pure racism. So f........k off :jerkit:

Zohar's Penalty
31-08-2017, 11:33 AM
I'd probably sample dog if I were in Korea. Maybe Cat too.

I've eaten Rabbit, so don't really see the difference.

Sorry.

PS- any news on Lee at all?

BarcaPalace
31-08-2017, 11:41 AM
I'd probably sample dog if I were in Korea. Maybe Cat too.

I've eaten Rabbit, so don't really see the difference.

Sorry.

PS- any news on Lee at all?

You're barking up the wrong tree mate, I've tried it and it's f***ing Ruff!

SilentAssassin
31-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Not interested you are trying to justify such a disgusting decision by making it satirical/intellectual its not its pure racism. So f........k off :jerkit:

Oh the irony...

Les Butler
31-08-2017, 12:07 PM
oh golly gosh old chap tatty bye :jerkit:

You know those that you are racist about can be Palace support reading your rubbish or those who support this fella from where he comes from?

Would you like to comment on any other player and their eating habits Phil because of colour or race?

I only did this post mate because you do not seem to get it?

Maidstoned Eagle
31-08-2017, 12:09 PM

Are you saying that Kevin Day was/is a racist and was a member of the National Front?

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
31-08-2017, 12:10 PM
100% agree, and is capable of scoring belters

Capable of one belter in over two and a half years.

Nigel_Scarfer
31-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Are you saying that Kevin Day was/is a racist and was a member of the National Front?
Yes, he was. He did one of his routines about his membership of the NF.

jcreedy
31-08-2017, 12:13 PM
The cruelty towards Cats and Dogs offends me so if enough people raise the subject maybe it will change, thats called progress, have you been to Korea well i have.

Are you vegetarian?

Maidstoned Eagle
31-08-2017, 12:14 PM

Well I never.

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
31-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Well I never.

It's true.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 01:10 PM
You know those that you are racist about can be Palace support reading your rubbish or those who support this fella from where he comes from?

Would you like to comment on any other player and their eating habits Phil because of colour or race?

I only did this post mate because you do not seem to get it?

Ok I respect what you are saying, apologies if any offence caused, was not meaning to be racist in any way.

Les Butler
31-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Ok I respect what you are saying, apologies if any offence caused, was not meaning to be racist in any way.

Brilliant mate thanks a lot!
Respect.

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Brilliant mate thanks a lot!
Respect.

:p

Fatboy
31-08-2017, 02:00 PM
you are a notorious Cat. seriously, I could eat you

EFA

Nostrils
31-08-2017, 02:59 PM

Was that a kick racism out of football gig? I think he regrets it somewhat.

bloodfart
31-08-2017, 03:03 PM

I am Asian and that post offended me long time

old traf
31-08-2017, 03:26 PM
I am Asian and that post offended me long time

Phil didn't say Asian, he said Korean, and they do eat dogs,

CP-RJW
31-08-2017, 03:29 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Day It's on his Wikipedia, last paragraph.

CP-RJW
31-08-2017, 03:30 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/edinburgh-festival-day-15-confessions-of-a-teenage-nazi-the-stand-up-comic-kevin-day-braves-audience-1464246.html%3famp Oh and this

MFBias
31-08-2017, 03:53 PM
^^^What he said^^^

I see no problem with people eating dogs especially if they are fit Koreans, the only difference is people call them names and have them in their homes. A chicken can be a pet but we eat that.

Still a shit joke by Phil Barber, but this is playing into his attention seeking hands...

PHIL BARBER
31-08-2017, 03:58 PM
I see no problem with people eating dogs especially if they are fit Koreans, the only difference is people call them names and have them in their homes. A chicken can be a pet but we eat that.

Still a shit joke by Phil Barber, but this is playing into his attention seeking hands...

Move on come up with something Original Phil Barber bashing isn't really original now is it. :wallbash:

xmasape
31-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Move on come up with something Original Phil Barber bashing isn't really original now is it. :wallbash:

No, but its fun.

MFBias
31-08-2017, 04:01 PM

It is not original because you have been a massive plonker on these boards for awhile. Keep it up though as you are a source of amusement, I was actually disappointed when you said you were leaving for the HoL after you got everything wrong in the summer, so well done for sticking around and continuing your work.

Fatboy
31-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Phil didn't say Asian, he said Korean, and they do eat dogs,

Whoosh

Ogilvy
31-08-2017, 04:09 PM

So what's it like posting as a normal Palace fan, rather than an attention seeking ITK wannabe? It's a serious question, as given the amount of made up rubbish, false hope and blatant untruths/guessing, do you still crave the attention?

I almost wish you hadn't been such a fantasist because if you'd have just got a couple of lucky guesses (parish gone, pelligrino, zaha going, Wilshire etc) it would have been your day once again today.

Not bashing, just welcoming you to the opinion posting forum glad you're down here with the rest of us.

My sources say that the reason we hired FDB is because sakho is his love child and he promised Parish he would be reunited with his son.

RisZero
31-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Can we stop talking about Phil and racism and get back on topic? 5 pages of utter crap :(

I just want to know where Lee stands regarding this rumour now.

Ogilvy
31-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Can we stop talking about Phil and racism and get back on topic? 5 pages of utter crap :(

I just want to know where Lee stands regarding this rumour now.

Aaah so you thought the BBS would be a good place to look? If we keep things on topic, with reliable information then I think we'd struggle

;)

RisZero
31-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Aaah so you thought the BBS would be a good place to look? If we keep things on topic, with reliable information then I think we'd struggle

;)

Shouldnt have to dig through 5 pages of user bashing just to find out there has been no updates