Ooh Betty
06-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Reads like a wikipedia page.

:S:

Optimistic Kev
06-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Reads like a wikipedia page.

:S:

I was always taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then it's best to say nothing at all.............................

chrisophiex
06-09-2017, 12:55 PM
I was always taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then it's best to say nothing at all.............................

But he won't post ever again ?

Maidstoned Eagle
06-09-2017, 12:57 PM

We can but hope.

Optimistic Kev
06-09-2017, 12:57 PM

No comment! :supergrin:

Timbo
06-09-2017, 12:58 PM

I am pretty certain ooh Betty's operator is a gender neutral!

Twiggy
06-09-2017, 01:02 PM
the rise of Wilfried Zaha has been eventual to say the least.

...... i stopped after this...

Ooh Betty
06-09-2017, 03:17 PM

It was only an honest opinion. It could have been written by anyone. There is no 'Palace' or warmth to it, just a list of facts.

Are we not allowed an opinion ?

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
06-09-2017, 03:20 PM
It was only an honest opinion. It could have been written by anyone. There is no 'Palace' or warmth to it, just a list of facts.

Are we not allowed an opinion ? He's a right cynical and negative bastard, that Optimistic Kev!

Baffled Bob 2
06-09-2017, 03:26 PM

Of course. But this is a young lad dipping his toe in. Would it hurt to offer a bit of encouragement?

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
06-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Of course. But this is a young lad dipping his toe in. Would it hurt to offer a bit of encouragement? Yeah. Get him to dip his head in as well as his toe.

Nigel_Scarfer
06-09-2017, 03:34 PM

I think you're being a bit optimistic there, Kev

Nostrils
06-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Of course. But this is a young lad dipping his toe in. Would it hurt to offer a bit of encouragement?

Why would he if he's not Palace?

Zulu84
06-09-2017, 03:58 PM
The Rise Of Wilfried Zaha, My article on his career so far! Enjoyable read ����

http://lwosonfootball.ms.lastwordonsports.com/2017/09/04/rise-of-wilfried-zaha/

Hi mate, nice effort putting this together. Can I suggest having a couple of people proof read it before you submit it, there are some simple mistakes that could easily be addressed with some outside editing. I am in the process of writing my doctorate and my girlfriend constantly rescues my writing with her ninja proof reading skills. Keep it up though, we always need more Palace supporters writing articles!

Oh and don't let the stupid comments get you down, writing is brutal and it takes some balls to submit it for public to read.

4 cryingOutloud
06-09-2017, 04:18 PM

Sure, but make it an opinion about the subject matter and not always about trying to score brownie points off of other peoples opinions. You've not been around long and don't appear to have too many Rep Power Points, so in your position I'd be a little bit careful of pissing off others, because the green can quickly turn to red. :eek::p

Ooh Betty
06-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Sure, but make it an opinion about the subject matter and not always about trying to score brownie points off of other peoples opinions. You've not been around long and don't appear to have too many Rep Power Points, so in your position I'd be a little bit careful of pissing off others, because the green can quickly turn to red. :eek::p

Oh no. Anything but that.

Optimistic Kev
06-09-2017, 05:18 PM

Opinions are great when there constructive. Yours wasn't.

Serious question - are you genuinely 54?

Salad_Burnet
06-09-2017, 07:25 PM
"Victor Moses and Nathaniel Clyne and Zaha, and " - this bit needs correcting. It's like you're listing Zaha twice.

RPizzey
06-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Cheers for the feedback guys, i am Palace but i cannot write it biased as this is for the website, have been going last 16 years, only 19 so first real taste of writing, constructive feedback is welcomed, having looked back over, need to proof read better so thanks for that.

RPizzey
06-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Hi mate, nice effort putting this together. Can I suggest having a couple of people proof read it before you submit it, there are some simple mistakes that could easily be addressed with some outside editing. I am in the process of writing my doctorate and my girlfriend constantly rescues my writing with her ninja proof reading skills. Keep it up though, we always need more Palace supporters writing articles!

Oh and don't let the stupid comments get you down, writing is brutal and it takes some balls to submit it for public to read.

Thanks for that, yes i agree needs to be looked over more before publishing, thanks for feedback, hope you enjoy further ones in the future

Ooh Betty
06-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Cheers for the feedback guys, i am Palace but i cannot write it biased as this is for the website, have been going last 16 years, only 19 so first real taste of writing, constructive feedback is welcomed, having looked back over, need to proof read better so thanks for that.

You're most welcome.
:p

Jason
06-09-2017, 08:28 PM

True. But if everyone thought like that, posting volumes on the BBS would collapse overnight

Optimistic Kev
06-09-2017, 09:01 PM
True. But if everyone thought like that, posting volumes on the BBS would collapse overnight

I think that would be a great thing Jason.

Would certainly make the BBS more bearable than it has sadly become over time.

TouchyAndalou
06-09-2017, 10:29 PM
If you would like me to proof read the article for you and add a little of my signature flair and "razzmatazz" (which all the posters here have come to know and love) seriously mate, just say the word. It would be my pleasure. And I will only charge a modest fee!

Billy Rhino
06-09-2017, 10:50 PM
You're most welcome.
:p

:D