PDA

View Full Version : SHAMEFUL treatment of a manager ''excusable, cos we're palace, init''

Hitler
11-09-2017, 01:15 PM
What a horrible example to the world of sports, disgusting treatment after a mere 4 league games, and despite a credible performance and effort at Burnley. :wallbash:
I can only imagine how top managers like Ferguson, Wenger, and Hughes might see it.
Faith? If your board hired the guy, it reflects on their judgement completely. :hmph:
It's not something the fans can whitewash, it really is an abominable action by the club. :grrr:

Pidster
11-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Perhaps Parish should have sacked De Boer behind his back whilst the Dutchman was appearing on television

#Brightondoingittherightway

Maiden Eagle
11-09-2017, 01:36 PM
What a horrible example to the world of sports, disgusting treatment after a mere 4 league games, and despite a credible performance and effort at Burnley. :wallbash:
I can only imagine how top managers like Ferguson, Wenger, and Hughes might see it.
Faith? If your board hired the guy, it reflects on their judgement completely. :hmph:
It's not something the fans can whitewash, it really is an abominable action by the club. :grrr:

I actually agree with you and I'm pretty ashamed at what my Club have done, today:o
But you are still a delusional, lying, filthy old tramp:clown:

eagle mart
11-09-2017, 01:38 PM
:D

Perhaps Parish should have sacked De Boer behind his back whilst the Dutchman was appearing on television

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 01:44 PM

You're just as deluded as Gus - Actually he is available you should hire him.

Pidster
11-09-2017, 01:51 PM
You're just as deluded as Gus - Actually he is available you should hire him.

Have I been misinformed? Was he not appearing on television when he found out he'd got the boot?

old git
11-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Have I been misinformed? Was he not appearing on television when he found out he'd got the boot?

Yes he was .Typical Brighton behaviour.Do nothing face to face.:jerkit:

Pidster
11-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Yes he was .Typical Brighton behaviour.Do nothing face to face.:jerkit:

Perhaps Bloom was in Clapham.

old git
11-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Perhaps Bloom was in Clapham.

:p

Hitler
11-09-2017, 02:45 PM
I knew this was going to be their desperate 'comeback', as weak as it is.
Gustav Poyet was given his first club management job, yet got too bigheaded and too dishonest on the way. Still he proved less than capable since.
Still, this is not about BHA but the atrocious palace

old git
11-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Gustav Poyet was given his first club management job, yet got too bigheaded and too dishonest on the way. Still he proved less than capable since.

Piss off you friendless tramp.

old git
11-09-2017, 02:51 PM

Here is a post you made in January 2012.

Gus is like The Fonz, he's uber cool and he's not 'wrong'.

Pidster
11-09-2017, 02:59 PM

I am not talking about the chimp-faced Bwighton ex-manager's abilities, I am asking was he or was he not sacked whilst he was appearing on TV. If so, was that Bwighton doing it the wight way.

If you have problems understanding the above, maybe there is an adult who can help you.

Spindle
11-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Met a Charlton fan today whilst I'm on me hols in Mallorca and we had a good footy chat. Naturally we had different opinions etc but we both agreed that BHA are going down.

Olympian2
11-09-2017, 04:36 PM
I am not talking about the chimp-faced Bwighton ex-manager's abilities, I am asking was he or was he not sacked whilst he was appearing on TV. If so, was that Bwighton doing it the wight way.

If you have problems understanding the above, maybe there is an adult who can help you.

:lux::lux::lux:

Pidster is on fire!

Hitler
11-09-2017, 05:52 PM

You seem to be the one with learning disabilities - Poyet was informed first, he chose to pretend he was shocked. He'd been shopping for other jobs for a while, including Reading who he assumed were going to be promoted.
He didn't get hired.

NOW ABOUT PALACE, STUPID DICKHEAD - AS THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOUR SHIT CLUB'S AFFAIRS.
WHAT ABOUT THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??

Hitler
11-09-2017, 05:53 PM
:lux::lux::lux:

Pidster is on fire!

Oh yeah, like you a bullshitter.

Hitler
11-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Met a Charlton fan today whilst I'm on me hols in Mallorca and we had a good footy chat. Naturally we had different opinions etc but we both agreed that BHA are going down.

Oh. How intriguing. :S:

While on my next holiday (bored with cruises for the time being ) I might discuss football, which obviously discounts palace. Meanwhile, this thread.

matbha
11-09-2017, 06:24 PM
I do feel sorry for FDB thought palace played well v Burnley think he would have been good Parish is a silly boy

thereichstuff
11-09-2017, 06:24 PM
:jerkit:

Big Gav
11-09-2017, 06:31 PM

Bit rich coming from a filthy tramp like you who pretends he goes on cruises! By the state of you you couldn't afford a boat on a boating lake. Wish you would go on a boat trip but I just hope the boat has a massive big hole on the bottom of it
Everyone thinks you are an arsehole including your own fans. No-one likes you sad loner.

matbha
11-09-2017, 07:11 PM

TWAT :lux::jerkit:

Maiden Eagle
11-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Oh. How intriguing. :S:

While on my next holiday (bored with cruises for the time being ) I might discuss football, which obviously discounts palace. Meanwhile, this thread.

I doubt if you have even got a passport, you failed bully boy steward:clown:

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Bit rich coming from a filthy tramp like you who pretends he goes on cruises! By the state of you you couldn't afford a boat on a boating lake. Wish you would go on a boat trip but I just hope the boat has a massive big hole on the bottom of it
Everyone thinks you are an arsehole including your own fans. No-one likes you sad loner.

Really any need to get so personal with him? Make you feel even bigger Big Gav?

wellquickwoody
11-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Ha ha! Found out for being in possession of only half of the facts, but do carry on........

Big Gav
11-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Really any need to get so personal with him? Make you feel even bigger Big Gav?

Yes there is, he is a gutless prick just like you. As for making me feel bigger unlike you little boy us grown ups don't think like that

Olympian2
11-09-2017, 09:27 PM

LOL - behave yourself, you dirty tramp.

SwoopingGull
11-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Yes there is, he is a gutless prick just like you. As for making me feel bigger unlike you little boy us grown ups don't think like that
Bless you. I do understand it's a tough time at the minute, you're feeling hurt, confused, let down, deflated, shocked maybe embarrassed?

I'm here if you need a shoulder petal. X

grand aigle
11-09-2017, 09:51 PM
So much stuff here to bump when the inevitable happens to the weed, few injuries/suspensions and a run of defeats.

thereichstuff
11-09-2017, 09:53 PM
So much stuff here to bump when the inevitable happens to the weed, few injuries/suspensions and a run of defeats.

None of the Tarquins will be on here to see it .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-09-2017, 10:04 PM
None of the Tarquins will be on here to see it .

Yep this is them all over, when they think they have the slight upper hand they flood this site like a vile smell, as soon as parity is restored and it always does they are nowhere to be seen.

Soppy little Tarquins

EagleEater
11-09-2017, 10:13 PM
Yep this is them all over, when they think they have the slight upper hand they flood this site like a vile smell, as soon as parity is restored and it always does they are nowhere to be seen.

Soppy little Tarquins

The vile smell probably came from your coach driver shitting himself all over our away team changing rooms during our semi final game (and you had the nerve to blame us). Another scummy thing to add to the long list of classless activities you lot get up to. Karma is and will be a long term bitch for you lot I'm afraid! :grrr:

You have had your fun and used up vast amounts of luck. Let's hope this is the season you drop!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-09-2017, 10:19 PM
The vile smell probably came from your coach driver shitting himself all over our away team changing rooms during our semi final. Another scummy thing to add to the long list of scummy things you lot get up to. Karma is and will be a long term bitch for you lot I am afraid! :grrr:

So that's a fact it was the coach driver is it? Or is it something you want to believe so you can justify the worst night of your worthless life? I presume you are getting this info from the tongue in cheek remark by Paddy McCarthy? Have a look closer to home i.e. Charlie Oatway for the real truth old son

EagleEater
11-09-2017, 10:20 PM
So that's a fact it was the coach driver is it? Or is it something you want to believe so you can justify the worst night of your worthless life? I presume you are getting this info from the tongue in cheek remark by Paddy McCarthy? Have a look closer to home i.e. Charlie Oatway for the real truth old son

Want 50 on it? Winner chooses the losers charity to donate to.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Want 50 on it? Winner chooses the losers charity to donate to.

So how are you going to prove it? :supergrin:

EagleEater
11-09-2017, 10:26 PM
So how are you going to prove it? :supergrin:

It's well known and you know it! Lots of seniors within the club knew within a couple of days afterwards exactly who it was. If you had any class as a club you would have publicly apologized.

You lot have bad karma written all over you... Good luck!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-09-2017, 10:27 PM
It's well known and you know it... Lots of seniors within the club knew within a couple of days afterwards exactly who it was. If you had any class you would have apologised.

You lot have bad karma written all over you... Good luck!

So you know **** all! There's a shock

EagleEater
11-09-2017, 10:29 PM
So you know **** all! There's a shock

I know through several direct sources, but no, I cannot show you pictures of the crime or present any DNA evidence.

Joe85
11-09-2017, 10:31 PM
I know through several direct sources, but no, I cannot show you pictures of the crime or present any DNA evidence.

I'm guessing shitler is one of them, and maybe that other nonce Gull the other.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
11-09-2017, 10:31 PM
I know through several direct sources, but no, I cannot show you pictures of the crime or any DNA evidence.

Yeah ok of course you do

Pidster
12-09-2017, 04:57 AM
Ha ha! Found out for being in possession of only half of the facts, but do carry on........

Was he not fired when he was on television or not? And please don't try and dodge the question by saying the simian South American was greedy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23022212

Bwighton doing things the right way.

old git
12-09-2017, 05:12 AM

old git
12-09-2017, 05:12 AM
Yeah ok of course you do

He was probably the cleaner.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 05:51 AM

As I though , full of shit !
Oatway has dissapeared hasn't he , not to be seen or mentioned since that memorable evening .

andy1980
12-09-2017, 06:40 AM

Yes you have. He was on TV when we were informed that he had been sacked. His Lawers and agents were in talk with us all that day about what he was entitled to. He wasn't there at the meetings but he knew what it was about. We were silly to announce it then but he really did know.

old git
12-09-2017, 06:50 AM
Yes you have. He was on TV when we were informed that he had been sacked. His Lawers and agents were in talk with us all that day about what he was entitled to. He wasn't there at the meetings but he knew what it was about. We were silly to announce it then but he really did know.

You just made that up.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:00 AM

Haha and you know this how? Have you and Phil ( he's got inside sources as well Andy you have a rival) got a bat phone to Tony Blooms office and he tells you the goings on at Brighton FC? Have a day off for **** sake :D

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 07:05 AM
360 game minutes isn't much time to implement a new style of football on a team, but it looked like they were getting the hang of it at Burnley. I think Parish was far too hasty in sacking De Boer, especially as he was missing the key player.

Perhaps the decision (approach to a replacement?) had been made prior to the last match and was going to happen whatever the result.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:06 AM
As I though , full of shit !
Oatway has dissapeared hasn't he , not to be seen or mentioned since that memorable evening .

Yes but it fits their agenda to blame it on us doesn't it? In their tiny minds it cushions the blow a little bit :rolleyes:

David of Kent
12-09-2017, 07:07 AM

Served in the first reply

Well played

andy1980
12-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Haha and you know this how? Have you and Phil ( he's got inside sources as well Andy you have a rival) got a bat phone to Tony Blooms office and he tells you the goings on at Brighton FC? Have a day off for **** sake :D

Ha ha it's called a club statement. I did get it a bit wrong though the club was in touch with both gus and his representatIves throughout the day.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:09 AM
360 game minutes isn't much time to implement a new style of football on a team, but it looked like they were getting the hang of it at Burnley. I think Parish was far too hasty in sacking De Boer, especially as he was missing the key player.

Perhaps the decision (approach to a replacement?) had been made prior to the last match and was going to happen whatever the result.

If the reports are to be believed De Boer dug out certain players in front of the group, took little interest in recruitment and reneged on certain agreements before his appointment amongst quite a few other things. Who knows if this is true but it would make sense as to why the trigger was pulled so early in his tenure.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:13 AM
Ha ha it's called a club statement. I did get it a bit wrong though the club was in touch with both gus and his representatIves throughout the day.

Oh right that's fine then because that is gospel because the club would not put their own spin on proceedings would they, far too classy an organisation for that! Could have still chosen a better time to announce it though other than when he was on the goggle box in front of millions don't you agree?

andy1980
12-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Oh right that's fine then because that is gospel because the club would not put their own spin on proceedings would they, far too classy an organisation for that! Could have still chosen a better time to announce it though other than when he was on the goggle box in front of millions don't you agree?*

Wow are you saying gus would not put his own spin on the situation? The committee sat Friday and made their decision on Saturday. Both poyet and the club agree there was contact on Sunday. What do you think that was about? It doesn't take a genius to know that it was about what the committee decided does it?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:31 AM
Wow are you saying gus would not put his own spin on the situation? The committee sat Friday and made their decision on Saturday. Both poyet and the club agree there was contact on Sunday. What do you think that was about? It doesn't take a genius to know that it was about what the committee decided does it?

Andy he was sacked in front of millions of people on the television! There is no denying it ( even though you will because in your eyes Brighton and Bloom can do absolutely no wrong) how are you even arguing this? It wasn't just my eyes that saw it, it's not as though I'm saying to you your manager was sacked live on tv but I was the only person in the world that witnessed it! Millions of people saw it Andy, there is no denying it! :supergrin:

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 08:01 AM

TBH, I am pretty disgusted by what has happened but there are lots of stories coming out of the Club about De Boer and the players, so who knows ?
What any of us Palace fans can't deny is that the Club is in disarray (again) !!
Anyway, why the not the baiting, unlike the other mates of yours on here ? (Can't blame them TBF).
Your post actually reminds me of a Brighton fan, I played Golf (very badly) with on Sunday. I found out we had lost, told him and because he is a fairly polite, harmless sort of chap, he said something like 'oh' but you could tell really he was desperately trying not to laugh !

andy1980
12-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Andy he was sacked in front of millions of people on the television! There is no denying it ( even though you will because in your eyes Brighton and Bloom can do absolutely no wrong) how are you even arguing this? It wasn't just my eyes that saw it, it's not as though I'm saying to you your manager was sacked live on tv but I was the only person in the world that witnessed it! Millions of people saw it Andy, there is no denying it! :supergrin:
Anyway this thread is about your owner being a moron nor brighons I can see you guys are trying to deflect this so I am not going to mention gus on this thread.:sob:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Anyway this thread is about your owner being a moron nor brighons I can see you guys are trying to deflect this so I am not going to mention gus on this thread.:sob:

Yeah nice deflection. So why is our owner a "moron" as you put it?

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 08:16 AM

Actually you have about 8 times today!! :jerkit:

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 08:20 AM
TBH, I am pretty disgusted by what has happened but there are lots of stories coming out of the Club about De Boer and the players, so who knows ?
What any of us Palace fans can't deny is that the Club is in disarray (again) !!
Anyway, why the not the baiting, unlike the other mates of yours on here ? (Can't blame them TBF).
Your post actually reminds me of a Brighton fan, I played Golf (very badly) with on Sunday. I found out we had lost, told him and because he is a fairly polite, harmless sort of chap, he said something like 'oh' but you could tell really he was desperately trying not to laugh !You should take solace in the fact that whenever something like this happens to Palace, you always seem to pull something out of the bag and it turns out OK. I can't see it being any different this time either.

We might be taking the piss now, a bit, but I guess it's a case of getting in there whist we can.

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 08:22 AM

Because he's not Tony 'the gargoyle' Bloom?

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 08:24 AM
You should take solace in the fact that whenever something like this happens to Palace, you always seem to pull something out of the bag and it turns out OK. I can't see it being any different this time either.

We might be taking the piss now, a bit, but I guess it's a case of getting in there whist we can.

Yeah and you'll all disappear again as soon as it starts going tits up for you, won't you? As always!

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Yeah and you'll all disappear again as soon as it starts going tits up for you, won't you? As always!Probably.

grand aigle
12-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Probably.

really, only probably??

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 09:08 AM
You should take solace in the fact that whenever something like this happens to Palace, you always seem to pull something out of the bag and it turns out OK. I can't see it being any different this time either.

We have recently seemed to have got out of bad situations - I thought we were doomed last Feb.

Not so sure this time:frown:

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Probably.

Probably :D you're all gutless ! But I agree with your statement about rubbing it in while it lasts .

old git
12-09-2017, 09:40 AM

You have no ammunition.

SwoopingGull
12-09-2017, 09:49 AM

You really need us to answer that?

Signed FDB and sacked him after 4 games, Brought Sahko to appease the fans that wanted him at the cost of your squad being thin (1 fit striker, 2 Goal keepers), is an media attention whore, He is on Twitter ffs and makes himself look a right tit.

You have had 7 managers in as many years, now two and been sacked and the rest left? Why did they leave? One constant - Parish.

Summary - He is out of his depth.

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 10:08 AM

Signed FDB and sacked him after 4 games, Brought Sahko to appease the fans that wanted him at the cost of your squad being thin (1 fit striker, 2 Goal keepers), is an media attention whore, He is on Twitter ffs and makes himself look a right tit.

You have had 7 managers in as many years, now two and been sacked and the rest left? Why did they leave? One constant - Parish.

Oh I dunno, you doing a pretty good job of it, yourself:clown:

SwoopingGull
12-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Oh I dunno, you doing a pretty good job of it, yourself:clown:

Great come back, you cant argue with anything i say so come out with that.

Nice of you to accept de feat (see what i done there?)

Now what about Parish? How do you feel about him?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 10:35 AM

i love the way you soppy Tarquins seem to know absolutely everything about the ins and outs at CPFC. Mate seriously you are a small seaside club who has got lucky with a bloke who obviously has more money than sense, you are not a football town, it took the people of Sussex a brand new ground with padded seats and cheap tickets to even know who Brighton and Hove Albion were. There's no denying it I'm afraid. Still you keep telling yourself you are some sort of powerhouse in the footballing world and we and every other clubs fans will keep on knowing what you really are. Deal? :p

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Probably :D you're all gutless ! But I agree with your statement about rubbing it in while it lasts .There aren't many Palace contributors on NSC at the moment either, so we're not the only "gutless" ones.

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 10:38 AM
You have no ammunition.Apart from no points, no goals and no manager yeah I suppose you're right.

:hi:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 10:39 AM
There aren't many Palace contributors on NSC at the moment either, so we're not the only "gutless" ones.

Oh come on mate as soon a Palace fan posts anything you don't like you lot squeal like little girls to Bozza to get them banned.

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 10:42 AM
We have recently seemed to have got out of bad situations - I thought we were doomed last Feb.

Not so sure this time:frown:You were likened to cockroaches who manage to survive a nuclear explosion on NSC. You'll be alright, Palace seem to thrive on these Jeremy Kyle situations.

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Oh come on mate as soon a Palace fan posts anything you don't like you lot squeal like little girls to Bozza to get them banned.Sensible discussion is allowed though as far as I can tell, it's only the wind up merchants that get the boot. There are 5 or 6 regular Palace fans who post without issue, you're not banned (I don't think?) if you fancy popping over.

:love:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Sensible discussion is allowed though as far as I can tell, it's only the wind up merchants that get the boot. There are 5 or 6 regular Palace fans who post without issue, you're not banned (I don't think?) if you fancy popping over.

:love:

I haven't posted on there for absolute donkeys to be honest

SwoopingGull
12-09-2017, 11:27 AM
i love the way you soppy Tarquins seem to know absolutely everything about the ins and outs at CPFC. Mate seriously you are a small seaside club who has got lucky with a bloke who obviously has more money than sense, you are not a football town, it took the people of Sussex a brand new ground with padded seats and cheap tickets to even know who Brighton and Hove Albion were. There's no denying it I'm afraid. Still you keep telling yourself you are some sort of powerhouse in the footballing world and we and every other clubs fans will keep on knowing what you really are. Deal? :p

How can you say that when you lot think you know everything about us? that's Pot, Kettle, Black.

I know you cant take it that we will take over you soon.

Edit: Got lucky? Clutching at straws a bit there lol

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Where is VHA? He is usually all over the "away end".....hope he's ok.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Apart from no points, no goals and no manager yeah I suppose you're right.

Early days .

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 11:48 AM
There aren't many Palace contributors on NSC at the moment either, so we're not the only "gutless" ones.

Probably all been banned in a bozza purge .

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 11:50 AM
How can you say that when you lot think you know everything about us? that's Pot, Kettle, Black.

I know you cant take it that we will take over you soon.

Edit: Got lucky? Clutching at straws a bit there lol

Heard it from you lot all before mate you are just one in a long line that will disappear without trace when normal service is resumed.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Heard it from you lot all before mate you are just one in a long line that will disappear without trace when normal service is resumed.

Fact .

eagle mart
12-09-2017, 12:19 PM

Over take, take over. Same shit different handle/year. Been promising it for what, 7 years now?

'but this time it's really happening'

This all started when Huddersfield Support predicted our relegation in 2001. Look how that turned out.

Since then the list has been endless. Kafka, Londoner, Andy1980, easy10 or whatever and many others. They've all made bold predictions, telling us what REALLY is happening then disappearing off the face of the earth.

Pidster
12-09-2017, 12:23 PM

I was going to post, but I got tired looking for the Palace 3 Liverpool 3 thread.

Any pointers as to where it might be?

wellquickwoody
12-09-2017, 12:31 PM
You have no ammunition.

You are firing blanks, probably for many years.

Adlerhorst
12-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Where is VHA? He is usually all over the "away end".....hope he's ok.

Not been around for a few weeks now. Likewise hope he is okay.

wellquickwoody
12-09-2017, 12:35 PM

And just how BIG a club are you exactly, with your 16,000 gates when at the top end of the Championship?

Oh, Charlton rang to let you know that they don't mind you using their normal moniker. Bunch of clowns! :)

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE=SwoopingGull;13840972]Great come back, you cant argue with anything i say so come out with that.

Nice of you to accept de feat (see what i done there?)

Now what about Parish? How do you feel about him?[/QUOTE

What is the point in letting the likes of you, Eagle Eater and that gormless prat Londoner wind me up. It only makes your sad little day better when we start getting abusive, in return.
So I'll go for the more 'subtle' retorts to internet trolls like yourself. I don't need to be told what a mess Palace are in.
To the likes of Richard, I will be more polite in my replies because he does banter, even if he is having a dig at CPFC, whereas you just do trolling (obviously makes you feel important).

Pidster
12-09-2017, 01:47 PM
You seem to be the one with learning disabilities - Poyet was informed first, he chose to pretend he was shocked. He'd been shopping for other jobs for a while, including Reading who he assumed were going to be promoted.
He didn't get hired.

NOW ABOUT PALACE, STUPID DICKHEAD - AS THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOUR SHIT CLUB'S AFFAIRS.
WHAT ABOUT THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??

What's the title of the thread? Should Bwighton's approach to sacking manager's not be used for comparison.

BTW I have not got learning difficulties, and I am also not a piss-soaked, toothless, hobo.

old git
12-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Apart from no points, no goals and no manager yeah I suppose you're right.

You only have four .Do you think that will be enough to keep you up?

old git
12-09-2017, 01:56 PM
And just how BIG a club are you exactly, with your 16,000 gates when at the top end of the Championship?

Oh, Charlton rang to let you know that they don't mind you using their normal moniker. Bunch of clowns! :)

Things must be bad when this one returns.

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Things must be bad when this one returns.

In March 2010, he said Quote they would soon leave us for dust. 8 1/2 years later he could finally be right...........maybe.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 03:04 PM

Who said anything about club size? But it seems many of you Tarquins really think you are something when in reality you are absolutely sod all in the football world. New ground, shiny concourses and nice pies will never ever change that

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 03:17 PM

I think all that Aussie sunshine has got to you . Feeling brave now ?

Richard Russell
12-09-2017, 04:01 PM
You only have four .Do you think that will be enough to keep you up?Probably good enough for 19th if you keep going like you are.

;)

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Probably good enough for 19th if you keep going like you are.

;)

Have you ever been this prolific on here before ?

Big Gav
12-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Bless you. I do understand it's a tough time at the minute, you're feeling hurt, confused, let down, deflated, shocked maybe embarrassed?

I'm here if you need a shoulder petal. X

Not at all. Have been through various crap with Palace over the years it's just another episode. But I can take comfort in knowing thank **** I don't support a club like Brighton with it's tarquin support and surrounded by supporters of other teams :hi:

old git
12-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Probably good enough for 19th if you keep going like you are.

;)

Quite probably .What I have noticed from all your posters is that whatever you say about your club has to be in comparison to us doesn't it? Little brother syndrome.
Without us you are nothing,remember that.
:)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Quite probably .What I have noticed from all your posters is that whatever you say about your club has to be in comparison to us doesn't it? Little brother syndrome.

And there lies the root of it all

Big Gav
12-09-2017, 06:05 PM

Really Swooping Gullshit? He may have made some mistakes but we are in our 5th season in the premier league and got to a FA cup final. Lets see if you can do the same under the penguin

old git
12-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Really Swooping Gullshit? He may have made some mistakes but we are in our 5th season in the premier league and got to a FA cup final. Lets see if you can do the same under the penguin

And we did it the right way by not running up debts for years.:p

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 06:19 PM

Succinct and bang on the money !

matbha
12-09-2017, 06:52 PM

Not a football town ,30,000 every week would disagree ,and yes in the Goldstone we got good crowds to And as for cheap tickets lol your the groupon lovers and you know **** all about our inns and outs

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 06:53 PM

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Not a football town ,30,000 every week would disagree ,and yes in the Goldstone we got good crowds to And as for cheap tickets lol your the groupon lovers and you know **** all about our inns and outs

Oh give it best with the attendance bollocks you norbit we all know you have a hard-core of 6k and the rest are fans of other clubs and daytrippers. You know it, I know it, the football world knows it. :jerkit:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
12-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Your away attendances tell you all you need to know about Brightons support

matbha
12-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Your away attendances tell you all you need to know about Brightons support

In the prem most away days are sold out ,as are your home games you go down and its 12000 at most what does that tell you about your home support if we go down its back to the old 26000 crowds You g down your ****ed :p

Hitler
12-09-2017, 07:56 PM
What's the title of the thread? Should Bwighton's approach to sacking manager's not be used for comparison.

BTW I have not got learning difficulties, and I am also not a piss-soaked, toothless, hobo.

You must be one of few at Smellhurst then.

Hitler
12-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Not at all. Have been through various crap with Palace over the years it's just another episode. But I can take comfort in knowing thank **** I don't support a club like Brighton with it's tarquin support and surrounded by supporters of other teams :hi:

Another desperate :jerkit: attempt.
You'really a boring bellend.

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 08:00 PM
You must be one of few at Smellhurst then.

A bit like you being the only person on your imaginery world cruise.

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:03 PM
And we did it by going in to admin twice within a decade, ripping off the local ambulance service, paying everyone else back 2 pence in the 1 and shitting all over your changing rooms.

Corrected that for you! :p

PIE "N" MASH
12-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Feck me,who kicked the rock over and let these cnuts out.Never been so many pricks in one go.

PIE "N" MASH
12-09-2017, 08:13 PM
A bit like you being the only person on your imaginery world cruise.

Fat prick was the anchor:p

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:14 PM
Never been so many pricks in one go.

How many penises do you actually consist of? Break a record this time? :confused:

old git
12-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Corrected that for you! :p

But that isn't correct is it?
Your man shit in the changing rooms and that is a fact.
Disgusting club.

Hitler
12-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Oh come on mate as soon a Palace fan posts anything you don't like you lot squeal like little girls to Bozza to get them banned.

Yet you lot claim I'm hated by Albion fans - while you seem to complain about how easily YOU get banned off NSC.

Yeah I'll accept getting barred, some gay steward **** knew my identity and fvcked it up for me. There are some 'dear hearts' on there and they get all shirtylifting with a word out of place.
Still, I can be the cat among you flea-infested pigeons here :p

PIE "N" MASH
12-09-2017, 08:19 PM
How many penises do you actually consist of? Break a record this time? :confused:

Only one's with cock in em is you lot ya feckin idiot:jerkit:

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:20 PM
But that isn't correct is it?
Your man shit in the changing rooms and that is a fact.
Disgusting club.

Show me proof it was "fact"

It's well known it was you scumbags! Even one of your own players finally squealed. It was known a few days after the game exactly who did it, maybe ask a few people a bit more "in the know" within your club. They will give you the real truth and not the "facts" that you seem to think are true. :moo:

old git
12-09-2017, 08:25 PM

It's well known it was you scumbags! Even one of your own players finally squealed. It was known a few days after the game exactly who did it, maybe ask a few people a bit more "in the know" within your club. They will give you the real truth and not the "facts" that you seem to think are true. :moo:

Nope your man did it.
Fact.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:25 PM

It was all brushed under the carpet so to speak . We know and your benefactor does that's why the perpetrator soon left your whiter than white club . Shocking behaviour but we got the right result on the night .

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Nope your man did it.
Fact.

This continued spiral of denial will eventually catch up with you! It always does... ;)

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Post your predictions here - I can feel it in my waters that this is the season Palace will start their downward decent into the lower divisions, starting with relegation from the championship! I am predicting a 22nd place finiish! feel free to bump this thread at the end of the season

I wonder who posted this, at the beginning of the 2012/13 season ?? We did bump this one quite a lot, only you weren't around to respond (apparently banned ?? - yes, of course you were)

old git
12-09-2017, 08:27 PM
It was all brushed under the carpet so to speak . We know and your benefactor does that's why the perpetrator soon left your whiter than white club . Shocking behaviour but we got the right result on the night .

Typical Brighton really,nothing is ever their fault.

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Post your predictions here - I can feel it in my waters that this is the season Palace will start their downward decent into the lower divisions, starting with relegation from the championship! I am predicting a 22nd place finiish! feel free to bump this thread at the end of the season

I wonder who posted this, at the beginning of the 2012/13 season ?? We did bump this one quite a lot, only you weren't around to respond (apparently banned ?? - yes, of course you were)

So how was LIAR on ITV last night? What is the overall synopsis? A Drama?

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Typical Brighton really,nothing is ever their fault.

We know and that's all that matters . Paddy was having the craic and they all bit .

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 08:32 PM
So how was LIAR on ITV last night? What is the overall synopsis? A Drama?

Not as good as Game of Thrones.

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Not as good as Game of Thrones.

Still need to watch Game of Thrones...

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Still need to watch Game of Thrones...

Is charlie oatway in it ?

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:35 PM

How the **** would I know? I just said I still haven't seen it... :wallbash:

PIE "N" MASH
12-09-2017, 08:37 PM

"Miss the Throne" is his bag i believe :D

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 08:40 PM

No, but some pretty vile characters are, most of whom get their well deserved comeuppance in the end.

They don't just disappear like the Brighton posters do on here, when it all starts to turn around.

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:40 PM
"Miss the Throne" is his bag i believe :D

Exactly!

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:41 PM
No, but some pretty vile characters are, most of whom get their well deserved comeuppance in the end.

They don't just disappear like the Brighton posters do on here, when it all starts to turn around.

Maybe he should watch it then .

elgrande
12-09-2017, 08:43 PM

It had been,disent amongst the players and very arrogant apparently.

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:44 PM

Or get banned by moderators because you get reported for "banter" weeks before our game for 3 years. I can show you screenshots (again) of the email I received confirming my ban or we can have an admin come here now and put this to bed once and for all?

Ask one of your admins to confirm whether I was banned or not. I'm bored of your repetitive accusations now. If it was true you would have a point but you just keep spewing the same lies. :grrr:

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Or get banned by moderators because you get reported for "banter" weeks before our game for 3 years. I Can show you screen shots or we can have an admin come here now and put this to bed once and for all?

Ask one of your admins to confirm whether I was banned or not. I'm bored of your shit now, if it was true you would have a point but you just keep spewing the same lies. :grrr:

:sob::sob::sob:

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 08:48 PM

Not at all, just making and proving a point. :D

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Or get banned by moderators because you get reported for "banter" weeks before our game for 3 years. I can show you screenshots (again) of the email I received confirming my ban or we can have an admin come here now and put this to bed once and for all?

Ask one of your admins to confirm whether I was banned or not. I'm bored of your repetitive accusations now. If it was true you would have a point but you just keep spewing the same lies. :grrr:

As you point out, this is the away end, and you can pretty post what you want, so I will respond how I want and I don't give a flying **** if it irritates you and your 'super cool' mask slips a bit.

But Game of Thrones is very good, full of very unpleasant people, just like your good self.:p

thereichstuff
12-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Not at all, just making and proving a point. :D

Makes no difference to me .

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 09:36 PM
I don't give a flying **** if it irritates you and your 'super cool' mask slips a bit.

LOL! I reel you in without you even realising it, Squire!

http://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/fishing.gif

Joe85
12-09-2017, 09:42 PM

https://m.popkey.co/8f8371/wGdM5.gif

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 09:43 PM
https://m.popkey.co/8f8371/wGdM5.gif

Is that FDB or one of the long line of recently sacked/resigned managers leaving Selhurst Park?

Joe85
12-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Is that FDB or one of the long line of recently sacked/resigned managers leaving Selhurst Park?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7286/8735561591_48537f79fe_o.gif

https://i.giphy.com/media/JLbTqEU5B8Z2w/giphy.gif

Maiden Eagle
12-09-2017, 09:56 PM
LOL! I reel you in without you even realising it, Squire!

http://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/fishing.gif

Er.....Looking at the way, you responded to my Games of Thrones and disappearing post, when I was actually talking about the number of you lot giving it the biggun and then vanishing, when it all changes (ie Londoner), you actually misunderstood what I was saying and threw your toys out of the pram, about your fake banning order.
In fact, the episode I watched tonight reminded of you Brighton fans - The villain smugly thought the battle was won, only it wasn't and he met a very grisly (and well deserved) fate.

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Er.....Looking at the way, you responded to my Games of Thrones and disappearing post, when I was actually talking about the number of you lot giving it the biggun and then vanishing, when it all changes (ie Londoner), you actually misunderstood what I was saying and threw your toys out of the pram, about your fake banning order.
In fact, the episode I watched tonight reminded of you Brighton fans - The villain smugly thought the battle was won, only it wasn't and he met a very grisly (and well deserved) fate.

Trying very hard to understand your post. Could you perhaps borrow a few of Grande Aigles crayons and illustrate your points in a pretty picture? Please send to PO box 28394 - Brighton.

Big Gav
12-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Another desperate :jerkit: attempt.
You'really a boring bellend.

Coming from you you old mether :D You are even more boring than most of the other tarquins on here. Go get a wash you dirty old tramp :jerkit:

EagleEater
12-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Coming from you you old mether :D You are even more boring than most of the other tarquins on here. Go get a wash you dirty old tramp :jerkit:

Hi Gav, how's it going mate?

Big Gav
12-09-2017, 10:13 PM

It's a seaweed at East Croydon :D

wellquickwoody
12-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Nope your man did it.
Fact.

There is enough shit coming out of you for me to ask if you were the coach driver?

danpalace07
13-09-2017, 04:08 AM
There is enough shit coming out of you for me to ask if you were the coach driver?

man, how can we face this razor sharp banter?

if this place was run like North Korea Chat I'd have all the Tarquins who disappeared post May 2013 banned from here, the cowardly rats. Only Wiggy and Richard Russell would survive the purge.

old git
13-09-2017, 05:20 AM
man, how can we face this razor sharp banter?

if this place was run like North Korea Chat I'd have all the Tarquins who disappeared post May 2013 banned from here, the cowardly rats. Only Wiggy and Richard Russell would survive the purge.

I am cut deep.
Good point though. The percentage of Brighton fans that stayed on here when it got a little tough is similar to those that stayed loyal when things got a little tough for them in the late 90's.
I.e 10%

Jim Cannon
13-09-2017, 06:19 AM
I seem to remember when the Gus Bus went off the road wasn't he on TV or something when it was announced he had been sacked? Brighton, the club that always sets the highest moral standards

thereichstuff
13-09-2017, 06:27 AM
I seem to remember when the Gus Bus went off the road wasn't he on TV or something when it was announced he had been sacked? Brighton, the club that always sets the highest moral standards

Live on national television I believe . Shameful behaviour.

spt1978
13-09-2017, 07:05 AM

You are a strange little man.

Richard Russell
13-09-2017, 07:13 AM
So Roy it is then. Maybe a couple of years past his sell by date?

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 09:19 AM

They dont have any money what do you expect? The thing is who do they turn to in 4 games time?

thereichstuff
13-09-2017, 09:20 AM

What do you think ?

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 09:35 AM
What do you think ?

You are bang in trouble! :D

old git
13-09-2017, 09:53 AM

And you aint? :clown:

Hitler
13-09-2017, 10:03 AM
You are a strange little man.

Not what your mum said :p

SJ'sLoveMonkey
13-09-2017, 10:06 AM

Boom tish the old ones are the best

SJ'sLoveMonkey
13-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Boom tish the old ones are the best

Don't tell me Hitler, that's what she said as well!

Laugh I nearly did

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 10:10 AM
And you aint? :clown:

No. No we're not, you go down you're ****ed.

If we survive this season we have a owner that knows how to run a club that can take us forward unlike some clubs that firefight every year and just stay up by the skin of their teeth. The thing is, it will catch up with you and before you know it you're in the Champ with 12k hard core fans and the same shitty facilities, yanks pulled the plug and fans demanding Parish's head. :hi:

wehatepalace
13-09-2017, 10:19 AM
They dont have any money what do you expect? The thing is who do they turn to in 4 games time?

Hodgson has the boards total support. I'm sure he'll pass the vote of confidence at half time this Saturday.

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 10:23 AM
No. No we're not, you go down you're ****ed.

If we survive this season we have a owner that knows how to run a club that can take us forward unlike some clubs that firefight every year and just stay up by the skin of their teeth. The thing is, it will catch up with you and before you know it you're in the Champ with 12k hard core fans and the same shitty facilities, yanks pulled the plug and fans demanding Parish's head. :hi:

1 win and you think you're world beaters!
You Falmer people really shouldn't concern yourselves with football.
It's just not your game.

#jollyhockeysticks

SJ'sLoveMonkey
13-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Hodgson has the boards total support. I'm sure he'll pass the vote of confidence at half time this Saturday.

Hahahaha and another one returns! :D:D

SJ'sLoveMonkey
13-09-2017, 10:27 AM
**** me all of your hardcore support must be posting on here now!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
13-09-2017, 10:29 AM
And don't give it the 30k bollocks we all know the truth so save your breath

Richard Russell
13-09-2017, 10:30 AM
What do you think ?
I'm not sure, can't be any worse than De Boer. I quite like Roy, I didn't think he was given a chance by the Liverpool fans and did no worse than anyone else would have done with the England team.

He's just getting a bit old, you wonder if the energy is still there.

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 10:32 AM
And don't give it the 30k bollocks we all know the truth so save your breath

A bit like when they insist the gaulstone was full to the brim every game

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 10:35 AM

Let's post facts for a change. Your fans gave up your ground without a fight.
Fact.

Maiden Eagle
13-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Trying very hard to understand your post. Could you perhaps borrow a few of Grande Aigles crayons and illustrate your points in a pretty picture? Please send to PO box 28394 - Brighton.

Probably because you are thick (as well as a liar)

Maiden Eagle
13-09-2017, 12:36 PM

I suspect your Mum disowned you (can't blame her, though)

Maiden Eagle
13-09-2017, 12:38 PM

Apparently there were thousands locked out of the Withdean, each game.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Fact.

Can you show me where the FACT is then? Or you just making stuff up again and stamping FACT over it.

Infact, one of your posters over here actually wrote a brilliant post on what really happen. I will see if i can find it and show you it.

The only FACT is your a :jerkit:

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Can you show me where the FACT is then? Or you just making stuff up again and stamping FACT over it.

Infact, one of your posters over here actually wrote a brilliant post on what really happen. I will see if i can find it and show you it.

You must've fought for The Goldstone to the death then.
I'm sure no Brighton fan worth their salt would ever have allowed it to be knocked down to make way for a Burger King, PC World/Currys/Stadiums Once Were Us......oh!

Maiden Eagle
13-09-2017, 12:56 PM

My god, are that desperate to prove this ? Does it really matter.

Facts are that This is your Club's first EVER season in the Prem, despite all your boasting.

FACT You lost your ground and had to play in an Athletics stadium.

FACT The last time we played you, we beat you (and it was rather an important match).

And for the interest of balance FACT Yes, We have been in Admin (Twice), are bottom of the Prem and have just sacked our Manager (which incidentally, I totally disagree with).

Everything else is your blinkered, bias opinions, which obviously makes you feel very important. All it really does, is make you appear something of a tw*t (not a fact, of course, just an observation)

old git
13-09-2017, 02:15 PM

Exactly.Their crowds were piss poor before the withdean,it is the reason why the ground had to be sold.

old git
13-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Fact.

You're learning.:p

old git
13-09-2017, 02:18 PM

I've written lots of brilliant posts on it.My opinion is as good as that posters.

elgrande
13-09-2017, 02:19 PM

No it's your fan

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:21 PM
You must've fought for The Goldstone to the death then.
I'm sure no Brighton fan worth their salt would ever have allowed it to be knocked down to make way for a Burger King, PC World/Currys/Stadiums Once Were Us......oh!

You div - How can we fight for something we didn't know was happening? When we did find out we just sat there with out a word? Ok then, you really know you're history on us lol...

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:21 PM
I've written lots of brilliant posts on it.My opinion is as good as that posters.

So you know what post i going on about the Old Git?

old git
13-09-2017, 02:22 PM
You div - How can we fight for something we didn't know was happening? When we did find out we just sat there with out a word? Ok then, you really know you're history on us lol...

The truth is that by then you lot had already given up on the club.Probably because the seats were a little hard.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:28 PM
My god, are that desperate to prove this ? Does it really matter.

Facts are that This is your Club's first EVER season in the Prem, despite all your boasting.

FACT You lost your ground and had to play in an Athletics stadium.

FACT The last time we played you, we beat you (and it was rather an important match).

And for the interest of balance FACT Yes, We have been in Admin (Twice), are bottom of the Prem and have just sacked our Manager (which incidentally, I totally disagree with).

Everything else is your blinkered, bias opinions, which obviously makes you feel very important. All it really does, is make you appear something of a tw*t (not a fact, of course, just an observation)

Shows how much you know. We went to Gillingham and then DK found the Athletics stadium.

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:29 PM
The truth is that by then you lot had already given up on the club.Probably because the seats were a little hard.

Oh is it? How would you know what Brighton fans thought? You accuse us of being deluded then come out with shit like this lol...

old git
13-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Shows how much you know. We went to Gillingham and then DK found the Athletics stadium.

It can't have been that hard to find ,it is signposted from the A23. Maybe he wasn't looking hard enough?

old git
13-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Oh is it? How would you know what Brighton fans thought? You accuse us of being deluded then come out with shit like this lol...

It is not a thought it is a cast iron fact.Your crowds had dropped through the floor.

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 02:35 PM

The tetchiness is strong in this one.

4,000 so called real Brighton fans did nothing to stop your spiritual home be bulldozed for Toys R Us.
Mind you, The Goldstone Retail Park is enjoyable to visit.
Where else could a Palace fan go to pick up a burger then look around a retail area full of plastic crap?
Oh hang on...that sounds like a trip to The Amex!

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:38 PM
The tetchiness is strong in this one.

4,000 so called real Brighton fans did nothing to stop your spiritual home be bulldozed for Toys R Us.
Mind you, The Goldstone Retail Park is enjoyable to visit.
Where else could a Palace fan go to pick up a burger then look around a retail area full of plastic crap?
Oh hang on...that sounds like a trip to The Amex!

Yea i love the Burger King over there and Toy r Us - I don't have any problem with it anymore because in life you move on other wise you become bitter and twisted and angry in life. Ring any bells?

SwoopingGull
13-09-2017, 02:39 PM
It is not a thought it is a cast iron fact.Your crowds had dropped through the floor.

Prove it or it didn't happen? Back something up for a change?

Coastal Palace
13-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Yea i love the Burger King over there and Toy r Us - I don't have any problem with it anymore because in life you move on other wise you become bitter and twisted and angry in life. Ring any bells?

Tetchy tetchy tetchy....

Maiden Eagle
13-09-2017, 04:30 PM

I didn't want to embarrass you further, TBF.

Were you one of the thousands stuck on the M2 trying to get to the Priestfield Stadium, on match days ?