PDA

View Full Version : Travel Information London Overground vs. Southampton

Norwich_Eagle
15-09-2017, 08:42 AM
https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?startDate=2017-09-16T00%3A00%3A00&endDate=2017-09-17T23%3A59%3A59&dateTypeSelect=This%20weekend#line-raillo-overground

LONDON OVERGROUND: Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September, no service between New Cross Gate and West Croydon / Crystal Palace. Replacement buses operate.

Replacement buses operate:London Bridge - New Cross Gate - Brockley - Honor Oak Park - Forest Hill - Sydenham - Crystal Palace - Anerley (For Penge West) - Norwood Junction - Selhurst - West Croydon.New Cross Gate - Brockley - Honor Oak Park - Forest Hill - Sydenham - Crystal Palace

Thankfully Millwall are at home to Leeds United kicking off at 3pm so using London Bridge should be okay as they will be busy fighting on the streets by the time our fans get back post-game.

CP Satellite
15-09-2017, 09:11 AM
I think we should get a result now, the Southampton players will have tired considerably from their match away to the London Overground before they have to take on our lads in S.E.25.

Reminds me of our match at theirs before the Cup Final last year when Jeremy Hosking hired the vintage train. We just seemed to run out of steam.

Norwich_Eagle
15-09-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure with the constant switching between 4 and 5 carriages as well as the short platforms issue i can see Southampton coming away with a victory.

CPFC since 1989
16-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Really difficult to get to and from the game. Not surprised to see enough empty seats.