PDA

View Full Version : Five defeats,No points,No goals,New records and a SACKING

Pages : [1] 2 3

Londoner
16-09-2017, 01:48 PM
YOU CERTAINLY ARE ENTERTAINING THE PREMIER LEAGUE. I'VE ALSO JUST NOTICED YOUR NEXT FEW FIXTURES. THERE'S PLENTY STILL TO COME YET. AMAZING.
http://www.cityam.com/assets/uploads/getty/brighton-hove-albion-v-burton-albion-sky-bet-championship-634725390.jpghttp://www.cpfc.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49459&stc=1&d=1505568950

thereichstuff
16-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Spencer :D

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Marvelous scenes! :lux:

relegatedeagle
16-09-2017, 01:59 PM
?

Transvestite Dougie ?:hi:

Dj 784
16-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Can you start a Palace relegation thread? It's our only chance for survival

Spindle
16-09-2017, 02:17 PM
These kinds of threads will be great ammunition in April.

Seaweed scum.

old git
16-09-2017, 02:19 PM

Seaweed scum.

You think they will be on here if that little miracle comes about.Relegatedeagle has the backbone of a blancmange.

RazorsEdge
16-09-2017, 02:45 PM

Seaweed scum.

The choking will start way before April

dannyb1
16-09-2017, 02:50 PM
The choking will start way before April

It started last night, 1-0 up to winless bournmouth and let slip in all of 5 minutes :lux::lux::lux::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

RazorsEdge
16-09-2017, 03:16 PM
It started last night, 1-0 up to winless bournmouth and let slip in all of 5 minutes :lux::lux::lux::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Oh yes, it did :)

relegatedeagle
16-09-2017, 03:26 PM
You think they will be on here if that little miracle comes about.Relegatedeagle has the backbone of a blancmange.

Hiya Dribbler, time to take your tablets as your brain is turning to mush :clown:

HOVE EAGLE
16-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Long way to go mate
You might even go down with us

relegatedeagle
16-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Long way to go mate

To be fair I think you could be correct.

old git
16-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Hiya Dribbler, time to take your tablets as your brain is turning to mush :clown:

If you say so Gerry.

roy1972
16-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Long way to go mate

True

Sam Spade
16-09-2017, 06:19 PM
No wins, No Goals, No Points, No clackers.

You lot would be left with the usual 8000 watching. All the Arsenal and ManU tosses would have fecked off.

HurstpierPalace
16-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Just noticed how much Dale Stephens looks like a face swap.

SeanPalace84
16-09-2017, 06:37 PM
This isn't like me....but you have every reason to take the piss. We have embarrassed ourselves and have nothing to show for these years in the Premier league.

You are going to find it tough to stay up too to be fair. I honestly think we will be playing each other in the championship next year.

old git
16-09-2017, 06:53 PM
This isn't like me....but you have every reason to take the piss. We have embarrassed ourselves and have nothing to show for these years in the Premier league.

You are going to find it tough to stay up too to be fair. I honestly think we will be playing each other in the championship next year.

No way out of this for us.
Hopefully I will be able to enjoy Brighton flailing around out of their depth to bring some enjoyment to what is going to be a poor season.

Pidster
16-09-2017, 07:04 PM
**** me. Yewtree have given back the spineless weasle's computer.

wigman
16-09-2017, 07:43 PM
No way out of this for us.
Hopefully I will be able to enjoy Brighton flailing around out of their depth to bring some enjoyment to what is going to be a poor season.

I know you HF boys love to wave your flags but there is no need yet to wave the white one.

old git
16-09-2017, 07:47 PM
I know you HF boys love to wave your flags but there is no need yet to wave the white one.

I've said it many times ,there is very little to enjoy as a smaller team in the premier league.The whole season is spent fighting for the odd win or draw to get enough points to see you safe. I watch football to see us win against whoever we are playing and there is very little of that happening.Bring on next season.

wigman
16-09-2017, 07:50 PM
I've said it many times ,there is very little to enjoy as a smaller team in the premier league.The whole season is spent fighting for the odd win or draw to get enough points to see you safe. I watch football to see us win against whoever we are playing and there is very little of that happening.Bring on next season.

It is not very often that I agree with you.
However, this is still a lot of football to be played out this season.
Enjoy the ride.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 08:23 PM
You can't keep winging it every season as Parish and the board have, eventually it will bite you hard on the arse. This season is where the luck could finally run out I'm afraid, but as OG said it's not much fun for a medium sized club in the PL just looking to survive year in year out and don't kid yourself that's what the vast majority of the clubs in the league do. Enjoy it whilst you may because it's only a matter of time before you get relegated

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 08:57 PM
You can't keep winging it every season as Parish and the board have, eventually it will bite you hard on the arse. This season is where the luck could finally run out I'm afraid, but as OG said it's not much fun for a medium sized club in the PL just looking to survive year in year out and don't kid yourself that's what the vast majority of the clubs in the league do. Enjoy it whilst you may because it's only a matter of time before you get relegated

You talk sense. The difference is we are setup for the drop with infrastructure and less outlay on wages for mercenaries. Don't you pay Benteke around 150k a week? Crazy! I honestly think Palace getting relegated this time round could very easily see you do a Pompey (Serious and not trying to be a dick about it)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 08:59 PM
You talk sense. The difference is we are setup for the drop with infrastructure and less outlay on wages for mercenaries. Don't you pay Benteke around 150k a week? Crazy! I honestly think Palace getting relegated this time round could very easily see you do a Pompey (Serious and not trying to be a dick about it)

Nothing would surprise me!

matbha
16-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Long way to go mate

More than likely lol

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 09:06 PM
Oh well it's nothing we haven't seen before

Joe85
16-09-2017, 09:10 PM

It's the staying up that gets the money flowing.

A cheeky signing here turns into a 20 million there. You're setup for the drop now. So is every club that has just come into 100mil+ with a small wage bill relative the the other Prem teams.

Any success Hughton has means he's more likely to move on. Don't kid yourself that he won't go, if the right team comes along, either.

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 09:31 PM
It's the staying up that gets the money flowing.

A cheeky signing here turns into a 20 million there. You're setup for the drop now. So is every club that has just come into 100mil+ with a small wage bill relative the the other Prem teams.

Any success Hughton has means he's more likely to move on. Don't kid yourself that he won't go, if the right team comes along, either.

It may be staying up that gets the money flowing, but what will you have to show for it if you get relegated after 5 seasons of playing in the Premier League? We were pretty much setup regarding ground and infrastructure before we joined the PL to be fair.

If we go down it wouldn't be the end of the world for us, but I feel you are going to have some serious issues with your current structure if it happens.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 09:35 PM
It may be staying up that gets the money flowing, but what will you have to show for it after 5 seasons of playing in the Premier League? We were pretty much setup regarding ground and infrastructure before we joined the PL to be fair.

If we go down it wouldn't be the end of the world for us, but I feel you are going to have some serious issues with your current structure if it happens.

You only have to look at Hull and Sunderland now and clubs like Aston Villa who are a bigger club than either Palace or Brighton to see how difficult life can be when you get relegated.

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 09:36 PM
You only have to look at Hull and Sunderland now and clubs like Aston Villa who are a bigger club than either Palace or Brighton to see how difficult life can be when you get relegated.

They have been very badly run clubs though, from top to bottom and have usually gone "all in" and lost. You can't really say that about us?

Joe85
16-09-2017, 09:39 PM
It may be staying up that gets the money flowing, but what will you have to show for it if you get relegated after 5 seasons of playing in the Premier League? We were pretty much setup regarding ground and infrastructure before we joined the PL to be fair.

No. What i mean is staying up is when the real investment is required. Its an endless money pit. Your stadium and current infrastructure is not set up for that spending, whatever you may think.

For Brighton to push the ground needs more investment too, expansion. You need years in the top flight for that to be a sustainable option, years in the top flight dont happen with a championship squad, and to be fair, you have a championship squad.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 09:39 PM
They have been very badly run clubs though, from top to bottom. You can't really say that about us?

I'm not saying you or anyone else are badly run clubs all I am saying is that some fans just believe you (I mean clubs that get relegated from the PL) will automatically bounce straight back up again the following season when history shows this is rarely the case

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 09:45 PM
I would say we aren't far off the Norwich model. Spend fairly wisely and keep a Championship air about the club in case the inevitable happens (as happened with Norwich)

I just feel you are more in the Pompey model of out of control spending, no updates to the ground or academy and have gone a lot more "all in" than we have. We were making a loss in the championship, but it would be nothing compared to the fallout of you lot going down now with your current wage roster and lack of investment.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 09:46 PM
I would say we aren't too far off the Norwich model. Spend fairly wisely and keep a Championship air about the club incase the inevitable happens (or happened with Norwich)

I just feel you are more in the Pompey model of out of control spending, no updates to the ground or academy and have gone a lot more "all in" than we have.

We were making a loss in the championship, but it would be nothing compared to the fallout of you lot going down now with your current wage roster and lack of investment.

If we are cut adrift come January we will be listening to offers for a number of players I would imagine i.e. Benteke, Townsend, Milijovetic etc

Joe85
16-09-2017, 09:51 PM
I would say we aren't far off the Norwich model. Spend fairly wisely and keep a Championship air about the club in case the inevitable happens (as happened with Norwich)

I just feel you are more in the Pompey model of out of control spending, no updates to the ground or academy and have gone a lot more "all in" than we have. We were making a loss in the championship, but it would be nothing compared to the fallout of you lot going down now with your current wage roster and lack of investment.

It all depends on how much of a priority Bloom puts on staying in the league long term.

Brighton aren't footballs financial miracle cure and have spent far more than most clubs to get only this far, the very periphery of what Palace have achieved in this league, which is **** all.

You're far to far up your own arse when it comes to infrastructure. The way you boys burned money in the Champ, the inflation of your wage structure is inevitable. If you can stay up.

Also you need to get real about your fecking stadium. Yeh, it's shiny and i'm sure the corporate mugs enjoy the facilites but its a bog standard 30k arena. One of many. Derby, Reading, Hull, Cardiff to name a few. Nothing new or impressive there.

Richard Russell
16-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Just watched the Southampton highlights, it looks like you had more than enough chances to win. Your luck will turn, you'll be OK I reckon.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
16-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Just watched the Southampton highlights, it looks like you had more than enough chances to win. Your luck will turn, you'll be OK I reckon.

That's the only solace we are creating chances, just not bloody taking them!

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 09:58 PM
It all depends on how much of a priority Bloom puts on staying in the league long term.

Brighton aren't footballs financial miracle cure and have spent far more than most clubs to get only this far, the very periphery of what Palace have achieved in this league, which is **** all.

You're far to far up your own arse when it comes to infrastructure. The way you boys burned money in the Champ, the inflation of your wage structure is inevitable. If you can stay up.

Also you need to get real about your fecking stadium. Yeh, it's shiny and i'm sure the corporate mugs enjoy the facilites but its a bog standard 30k arena. One of many. Derby, Reading, Hull, Cardiff to name a few. Nothing new or impressive there.

We played at ******* Gillingham and the Withdean for a decade, whilst you lot were laughing your tits off at our misfortune. Then you followed it off with 2 administrations after we suffered the shit we had to put up with and you literally walked away from it whilst ripping off charities and paying business back 4p in the 1. Excuse me if I take a little pride in what we have built on since those times. Funny how the worm turns, eh?

Seems you have no problem with a couple of Americans who have no interest in Palace other than profit investing in the club, but Tony bloom (lifelong Albion fan) is the bad guy and all Albion fans should feel bad because he has resurrected the club...

Londoner
17-09-2017, 05:30 AM

Pull yourself together FFS. You are making me depressed reading your posts on here :D

What about your cup final ?

What about Wigan winning the cup ?

What about Swansea winning the cup ?

What about Leicester winning the league ?

What about Fuham getting to a European final ?

Seriously stop being mellow dramatic you wimp :clown:

You go down and your club is fooked. You know it, i know it and so does everybody else including Parrish.

mpfn
17-09-2017, 06:44 AM
Pull yourself together FFS. You are making me depressed reading your posts on here :D

U
You go down and your club is fooked. You know it, i know it and so does everybody else including Parrish.

6.30 on a Sunday morning Spencer ?
Did you set your alarm you sad c** t ?

Sharkba1t
17-09-2017, 07:05 AM
It will be bad going down , no doubt about it. But we will be financially sound. Most of the big money players will leave and the others wages will drop...their contracts will have that written in.
So, while it's awful at the moment we won't be doing a Pompey any time soon.

old git
17-09-2017, 07:30 AM
Oh well it's nothing we haven't seen before

The difference between us and Pompey is we have not run up huge debts to stay in the division.Those with large wages will be moved on and the club will be left with money to rebuild the team.Zaha alone would fetch 35 million.

old git
17-09-2017, 07:34 AM

What Is dramatic about it Spencer? Small clubs such as you and medium sized clubs like ourselves just try to get forty points and survive.That is a fact. The odd success doesn't change that.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 05:44 PM
What Is dramatic about it Spencer? Small clubs such as you and medium sized clubs like ourselves just try to get forty points and survive.That is a fact. The odd success doesn't change that.
What makes you a medium club and us a small one?

elgrande
17-09-2017, 06:02 PM
We played at ******* Gillingham and the Withdean for a decade, whilst you lot were laughing your tits off at our misfortune. Then you followed it off with 2 administrations after we suffered the shit we had to put up with and you literally walked away from it whilst ripping off charities and paying business back 4p in the 1. Excuse me if I take a little pride in what we have built on since those times. Funny how the worm turns, eh?

Seems you have no problem with a couple of Americans who have no interest in Palace other than profit investing in the club, but Tony bloom (lifelong Albion fan) is the bad guy and all Albion fans should feel bad because he has resurrected the club...

So is Steve parish,if you stay in the premier league (And its a big if),you will need to spend more and more money.
Now I know you lot think the penguin is richer than the queen,but sooner or later he will need investers....its a certainty.

elgrande
17-09-2017, 06:03 PM

Really you need to ask that...lol.

old git
17-09-2017, 06:10 PM

I just put it in to wind you up,

old git
17-09-2017, 06:11 PM

matbha
17-09-2017, 06:12 PM

We have always been pretty level as clubs go ,then we lost our ground and went down and down and down ,you lot went into admin and admin you won that battle ,your on shakey ground now:hi:

old git
17-09-2017, 06:12 PM
We have always been pretty level as clubs go ,then we lost our ground and went down and down and down ,you lot went into admin and admin you won that battle ,your on shakey ground now:hi:

Is this the new sensible Mat?

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Yea please explain?

old git
17-09-2017, 06:35 PM
The Holmesdale next game.

0HhA2OQaLt8

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 06:47 PM

0HhA2OQaLt8

:D:lux:

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 06:48 PM

0HhA2OQaLt8

:p love it

elgrande
17-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Yea please explain?

How many years have you spent in a higher division, before you eclipsed into Amex f2f,what were you crowds at the GOLDSTONE,now I admit we had some shit crowds over the years,but did you lot over 20k in the lower divisions...did you have a record crowd of over 52,000...and seeing as you love to bring up the admins,yes one by a twat who got taken In by the crook venables..and the other by Jordan for about 7k I think,still wrong I grant you,but st John's ambulance got every penny back,and you also had by any other name.
Then there's the ground...where do I begin..basiclly your owners sold out,you couldn't sustain it because ..guess what you didn't have the support inside it....ringing any bells.

Then I grant you have to trudge all the way over to Gillingham is wrong and fair play to the ones who did it.
But you "came home" to the mighty withdean I think I have said it before,that's a running track in a park.and all the thousands and thousands of the Brighton faithful came pouring back.....,oh,but they didn't did they,why because you never had the thousands in the first place.
So meanwhile the penguin has busily making shit loads of money at the misery of others(Brighton doing it the right way),And builds this wonderful new stadium(again a matter of opion) training ground and academy..bully for you.
But that's what I don't get..where have all theses supporters come from,you plainly didn't have them before.heres the thing old "uncle tone " has hatched a plan.we will offer them cheap tickets free rail travel...because these new "customers" need a reason to come in,I mean it's too far for them to travel to see their first teams.
So before you start spouting the usual bollocks about how big we are...and we are bigger than bollocks think on "customer".

elgrande
17-09-2017, 06:51 PM

No we haven't even before you lost your ground stop talking bollocks and we can have a decent conversation.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 07:06 PM
How many years have you spent in a higher division, before you eclipsed into Amex f2f,what were you crowds at the GOLDSTONE,now I admit we had some shit crowds over the years,but did you lot over 20k in the lower divisions...did you have a record crowd of over 52,000...and seeing as you love to bring up the admins,yes one by a twat who got taken In by the crook venables..and the other by Jordan for about 7k I think,still wrong I grant you,but st John's ambulance got every penny back,and you also had by any other name.
Then there's the ground...where do I begin..basiclly your owners sold out,you couldn't sustain it because ..guess what you didn't have the support inside it....ringing any bells.

Then I grant you have to trudge all the way over to Gillingham is wrong and fair play to the ones who did it.
But you "came home" to the mighty withdean I think I have said it before,that's a running track in a park.and all the thousands and thousands of the Brighton faithful came pouring back.....,oh,but they didn't did they,why because you never had the thousands in the first place.
So meanwhile the penguin has busily making shit loads of money at the misery of others(Brighton doing it the right way),And builds this wonderful new stadium(again a matter of opion) training ground and academy..bully for you.
But that's what I don't get..where have all theses supporters come from,you plainly didn't have them before.heres the thing old "uncle tone " has hatched a plan.we will offer them cheap tickets free rail travel...because these new "customers" need a reason to come in,I mean it's too far for them to travel to see their first teams.
So before you start spouting the usual bollocks about how big we are...and we are bigger than bollocks think on "customer".
2 things.

How can you for 20k into a 7k capacity ground?

What will happen to your support if you go down?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 07:07 PM
2 things.

Fit (not you obviously)

old git
17-09-2017, 07:11 PM
This old line about the withdean being full is nonsense, tickets were available for most matches.

thereichstuff
17-09-2017, 07:15 PM
This old line about the withdean being full is nonsense, tickets were available for most matches.

They didn't care .

CharlieCPFC
17-09-2017, 07:19 PM

The withdean was never full, hurstpierpalace would be able to confirm that he was a ball boy for a lot of matches there.

Bigger club doesn't mean facilities, it means better history and world recognition. Apart from Uganda Brighton are unknown quantities in the football world. Even if it's been just the five years recently at this level Palace are well reknown and have elements of support across the world.

SwoopingGull
17-09-2017, 07:32 PM
The withdean was never full, hurstpierpalace would be able to confirm that he was a ball boy for a lot of matches there.

Bigger club doesn't mean facilities, it means better history and world recognition. Apart from Uganda Brighton are unknown quantities in the football world. Even if it's been just the five years recently at this level Palace are well reknown and have elements of support across the world.

History? What ******* history? What have you actually won to be world reknown lol. You are world reknown for breaking top flight records for no goals and no points in 5 games and worse points total in 2016 granted.

Have lie down.

grand aigle
17-09-2017, 07:53 PM

Google... Withdean.... plenty of pics during Brighton games very empty, they must have all been queuing up outside!

old git
17-09-2017, 08:15 PM
History? What ******* history? What have you actually won to be world reknown lol. You are world reknown for breaking top flight records for no goals and no points in 5 games and worse points total in 2016 granted.

Have lie down.

Calm down.Do you think anyone outside the U.K. has heard of Brighton and Falmer F.C.?

wehatepalace
17-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Calm down.Do you think anyone outside the U.K. has heard of Brighton and Falmer F.C.?

Do you think anyone outside the local tennis and rugger clubs have heard of Brighton FC? What happened to your BBS retirement? :p

old git
17-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Do you think anyone outside the local tennis and rugger clubs have heard of Brighton FC? What happened to your BBS retirement? :p

I said a few months off.Thing is I seem to have too much time on my hands at the moment for various reasons.

CharlieCPFC
17-09-2017, 08:45 PM

Have lie down.

Or history albeit not the most decorative is still head and shoulders above yours. We actually won the first division for starters whereas your mob choked like the weasel club you are. Not to forget being reknown as the playoff kings again something you very much ain't. The global recognition comes from seasons of being at this level. That's what I was getting at if you read the post properly brains. We are still found members of this league, had good stints in the cup and finished 3rd place which was qualification in Europe in 1990.

Since then what have you achieved?

eagleincroydon
17-09-2017, 09:21 PM
expect the unexpected -the palace waY

elgrande
17-09-2017, 10:19 PM
2 things.

But you never got 20,000 in the GOLDSTONE,you have never had that level of support on a regular basis,that's why they sold your ground,,,ffs it's like teaching infant's.

Hitler
18-09-2017, 01:33 AM
But you never got 20,000 in the GOLDSTONE,you have never had that level of support on a regular basis,that's why they sold your ground,,,ffs it's like teaching infant's.

I feel sorry for any "infant's" you teach then.
Where are you doing this crime, so the police can be notified?

PIE "N" MASH
18-09-2017, 01:56 AM
I feel sorry for any "infant's" you teach then.
Where are you doing this crime, so the police can be notified?

This is the level of repor/banter we have to deal with,you stupid c*nt.

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 06:05 AM
So you are just going to try and re write history to suit your agenda?

You're the one that's needs teaching and acting like an I infant..

Whats going to happen to your support if you go down? Will all the plastics **** off back to Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham?

You know as well as I do that it will drop like a lead balloon and you will have a core or 12k. You lot have been saying since we been at the amazing Amex that "your support will drop next season" and it's only got bigger.

Face it, your shit does stink and not of roses.

old git
18-09-2017, 07:14 AM

Whats going to happen to your support if you go down? Will all the plastics **** off back to Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham?

You know as well as I do that it will drop like a lead balloon and you will have a core or 12k. You lot have been saying since we been at the amazing Amex that "your support will drop next season" and it's only got bigger.

100 bet our average doesn't drop to 12k

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 09:13 AM
100 bet our average doesn't drop to 12k

Ahh but you agree it will?

old git
18-09-2017, 09:43 AM
No I don't.

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 11:05 AM
No I don't.

So you wont lose no glory hunters if you get relegated?

old git
18-09-2017, 11:44 AM
Ahh but you agree it will?

Yes we will.But they are returnees not glory hunters.
If we go down our average will be around 18 k.Not bad for a club that plays in what you call a shithole

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Yes we will.But they are returnees not glory hunters.
If we go down our average will be around 18 k.Not bad for a club that plays in what you call a shithole

So they are returnees for you but not for us?

No way will you manage 18k. You never had that when you were in the Champ 5 seasons ago.

old git
18-09-2017, 12:26 PM
We averaged 16973. We now have more season ticket holders with DD and people have got in the habit of coming.You didn't have 30k seven years ago.

old git
18-09-2017, 12:28 PM
And yes they are returnees for us and not you.Reason being that before the Amex you have not averaged over about 10k for decades* so your returnees would all be old *****.
Actually looking at your customers you could be right.

*Edit-Just checked it was 1985.

elgrande
18-09-2017, 12:49 PM

How's it 're writing history,it's the truth you never had big crowds...ever,that's why your ground was sold....NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE WENT....i have written in capitals so maybe you can understand...and as for the dig about other clubs,...erm i think you will find that is your "customers "..have a nice day.

elgrande
18-09-2017, 12:54 PM
So they are returnees for you but not for us?

No way will you manage 18k. You never had that when you were in the Champ 5 seasons ago.

You never had that level of support to return...you are a bit of a dick really aren't you.

Did you even know there was a Brighton before the tampax...ha ha sussed you out,you are a fan of another club,but jumped on the new "customer"bandwagon...half, and half scarf merchant.

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 01:18 PM
You never had that level of support to return...you are a bit of a dick really aren't you.

Did you even know there was a Brighton before the tampax...ha ha sussed you out,you are a fan of another club,but jumped on the new "customer"bandwagon...half, and half scarf merchant.

Think what you like.

What and palace did before the Prem? You have Prem glory hunters and they will disappear like your team out of the Prem. Dont be a dick all your life.

Those in glass houses and all that.

Anyway you lot are so far stuck back in the past you cant see your club imploding right before your very eyes lol...

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 01:19 PM
How's it 're writing history,it's the truth you never had big crowds...ever,that's why your ground was sold....NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE WENT....i have written in capitals so maybe you can understand...and as for the dig about other clubs,...erm i think you will find that is your "customers "..have a nice day.

Atleast talk about stuff you know about has it makes you look like a dick when you aint got a clue lol...

Mind the gap xx

old git
18-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Think what you like.

What and palace did before the Prem? You have Prem glory hunters and they will disappear like your team out of the Prem. Dont be a dick all your life.

Those in glass houses and all that.

Anyway you lot are so far stuck back in the past you cant see your club imploding right before your very eyes lol...

Says a customer of a club that is running with a massive debt.
The new Bolton.

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 01:29 PM
We averaged 16973. We now have more season ticket holders with DD and people have got in the habit of coming.You didn't have 30k seven years ago.

People will soon get P*ssed off if you get relegated and get out of the habit just as quick as they jump on it when you got promoted.

We didnt have a 30K stadium before the Amazing Amex was built 7 years ago and only had a 7k stadium to fill lol...

Why don't you lot talk about the future instead of the past? Shall i tell you why? Because you can see your club spiralling down the leagues and see us Kicking on and making something out of our legacy with the plans we have in place.

You know the tide is changing and can't accept that you have lorded it over us for the past 5 years but now you will be firmly knocked off your perch and left licking your wounds why we stand over you laughing :D

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 01:29 PM
Says a customer of a club that is running with a massive debt.
The new Bolton.

What is our massive debt and when does it have to be paid by? :supergrin:

elgrande
18-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Atleast talk about stuff you know about has it makes you look like a dick when you aint got a clue lol...

Mind the gap xx

Erm sonny I was going to the gaulstone before you were born,and they were wankers then as well......nothing changes,apart from being a bit more gobby, but in those days couldn't hide behind your keyboard

old git
18-09-2017, 01:35 PM
People will soon get P*ssed off if you get relegated and get out of the habit just as quick as they jump on it when you got promoted.

We didnt have a 30K stadium before the Amazing Amex was built 7 years ago and only had a 7k stadium to fill lol...

Why don't you lot talk about the future instead of the past? Shall i tell you why? Because you can see your club spiralling down the leagues and see us Kicking on and making something out of our legacy with the plans we have in place.

You know the tide is changing and can't accept that you have lorded it over us for the past 5 years but now you will be firmly knocked off your perch and left licking your wounds why we stand over you laughing :D
Blah,blah,blah....
Not what you said is it? You said we would get 12k and I said we would get a lot more with evidence.Admit you are wrong then we move on,easy.

old git
18-09-2017, 01:36 PM

Brighton the delboys of the south.
"This time next year Tarquin we will ............."

And five years? lolololololol........

elgrande
18-09-2017, 01:37 PM

You really are the ******* stupidest ****ed on here,you couldn't fill the withdean.....so where have the new "customers " come from....i think you are missing too much time at school.

little al
18-09-2017, 01:48 PM

Try 30 years

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Erm sonny I was going to the gaulstone before you were born,and they were wankers then as well......nothing changes,apart from being a bit more gobby, but in those days couldn't hide behind your keyboard
Listen you must be about 90 and stuck in your way. Back in the day. We are not back in the day we are in 2017. Football hooliganism as stopped.

Try talking about something that's happening now not what happened before the war. You can't because there is nothing good at palace. It's rotten to the core and I hope you lot suffer... AGAIN.
You really are the ******* stupidest ****ed on here,you couldn't fill the withdean.....so where have the new "customers " come from....i think you are missing too much time at school.
You couldnt fill sellhurts when you were in the Champ you goon but let's not worry about that because it don't fit with your agenda.

old git
18-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Listen you must be about 90 and stuck in your way. Back in the day. We are not back in the day we are in 2017. Football hooliganism as stopped.

Try talking about something that's happening now not what happened before the war. You can't because there is nothing good at palace. It's rotten to the core and I hope you lot suffer... AGAIN.

You couldnt fill sellhurts when you were in the Champ you goon but let's not worry about that because it don't fit with your agenda.

You couldn't sell out a 7k capacity withdean and only get good crowds because the luvvy set in Brighton like to pretend they like 'soccer'.Your club is a joke ,ran like a rich mans toy and does not give a **** about the core support of 5-6000.

elgrande
18-09-2017, 02:20 PM

You see this is why you are a complete moron,we have never said we could fill Selhurst in the championship, or second division.
But you lot are convinced that you are this mighty club and always have been,you're not.
Never have been your owners sold your ground because no one came.....

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-09-2017, 02:23 PM
You couldn't sell out a 7k capacity withdean and only get good crowds because the luvvy set in Brighton like to pretend they like 'soccer'.Your club is a joke ,ran like a rich mans toy and does not give a **** about the core support of 5-6000.

Close thread

old git
18-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Close thread

He says live in the present and then goes on about our past crowds? They have absolutely no self awareness whatsoever.

elgrande
18-09-2017, 02:27 PM

As Al said try at least 30 years,must be cold always in our shadow.....

grand aigle
18-09-2017, 02:27 PM

Has stopped!Just saying!

Which war would that be, Iraq war/Falklands/War on Want?? Which one?? Do you even know when "The War" was??

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Has stopped!Just saying!

Which war would that be, Iraq war/Falklands/War on Want?? Which one?? Do you even know when "The War" was??
War on want?

grand aigle
18-09-2017, 02:46 PM
War on want?

Well you seem to have no idea about "the war" so I thought I'd try an old charity!! Maybe you're too rich to care about it??

CharlieCPFC
18-09-2017, 02:49 PM
What we shouldn't forget with Brighton either is their history shows they're traditionally and commonly recognised for playing in the third and fourth tier of English Football. They timed that promotion to a new stadium perfectly as they went into the championship. A league that they've struggled in previously so it was a big deal for them at the time. We haven't been outside the second tier for donkeys years.

CharlieCPFC
18-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Try 30 years

Makes you laugh how he can only say 5 years :D

One of the new breed?

smileysmith
18-09-2017, 04:14 PM
CBA to read the thread but has anyone pointed out to our resident Tarquins that this initial record is only going to make it all the more gutting for them when we stay up and go above them later in the season ... ?

(And there is still nothing going on that takes away from their humiliation at our hands in the Play Offs.)

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Makes you laugh how he can only say 5 years :D

One of the new breed?

One of the In breed more like!

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-09-2017, 04:20 PM
What we shouldn't forget with Brighton either is their history shows they're traditionally and commonly recognised for playing in the third and fourth tier of English Football. They timed that promotion to a new stadium perfectly as they went into the championship. A league that they've struggled in previously so it was a big deal for them at the time. We haven't been outside the second tier for donkeys years.

40 years

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-09-2017, 04:21 PM
40 years

Last played outside the top 2 tiers in 1977

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Your history goes back to 2010...

Joe85
18-09-2017, 05:43 PM

Yours to Chelsea.

old git
18-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Good.We are a financially well run club that has had a cup final and five years in the premier league.Not bad for a club seven years old.

little al
18-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Good.We are a financially well run club that has had a cup final and five years in the premier league.Not bad for a club seven years old.

One hunndreed aaannnd eeeeeeeiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttyyyyyyy:D

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Good. We are a financially well run club...

:lux:

That could be one of your best ones yet, OG! Take a bow, Sir! Didn't you make a loss last year? How is that even possible for a club the size of Palace whilst being in the PL?

I heard it was the all the wiring that needed doing around Selhurst that swallowed up all the cash.

old git
18-09-2017, 06:58 PM
:lux:

That could be one of your best ones yet, OG! Take a bow, Sir! Didn't you make a loss last year? How is that even possible for a club the size of Palace whilst being in the PL?

I heard it was the all the wiring that needed doing around Selhurst that swallowed up all the cash.

We have no debts as far as I know.We own our ground and have players worth over 100m .Very well run for a club seven years old I would say.

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:00 PM
We have no debts as far as I know

I should hope not! Yet you still made a loss last season. That's quite an achievement after being in the PL for 5 years. You have sod all to show for being in the PL other than a group of mercenaries who you might be lucky to get around 80 mil for in a fire sale if you get relegated. Just because you have no debt (allegedly) doesn't mean you are a financially well run club. Not when it comes to the silly money the PL have thrown Palace's way for the past 5 years.

matbha
18-09-2017, 07:02 PM
As Al said try at least 30 years,must be cold always in our shadow.....

Always in your shadow ,but we are ahead in the games won how does that work And at the Goldstone we could get 30.000 and often did having been a ST at withdean we mostly got good crowds not much fun sitting out in the wet lol

matbha
18-09-2017, 07:04 PM
We have no debts as far as I know.We own our ground and have players worth over 100m .Very well run for a club seven years old I would say.

Even if it does go wrong you can just go into admin again :p

old git
18-09-2017, 07:11 PM
I should hope not! Yet you still made a loss last season. That's quite an achievement after being in the PL for 5 years. You have sod all to show for being in the PL other than a group of mercenaries who you might be lucky to get around 80 mil for in a fire sale if you get relegated. Just because you have no debt (allegedly) doesn't mean you are a financially well run club. Not when it comes to the silly money the PL have thrown Palace's way for the past 5 years.

Are you acting stupid for laughs? To stay in the Premier league you have to spend .Have a look at who is making money,not many of the smaller clubs.Maybe the mighty Tarquin army will be different and stay up for five years without spending ,we will wait and see.

old git
18-09-2017, 07:11 PM
Always in your shadow ,but we are ahead in the games won how does that work And at the Goldstone we could get 30.000 and often did having been a ST at withdean we mostly got good crowds not much fun sitting out in the wet lol

What would you call often? Give a number and I will say if correct.

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Are you acting stupid for laughs? To stay in the Premier league you have to spend .Have a look at who is making money,not many of the smaller clubs.Maybe the mighty Tarquin army will be different and stay up for five years without spending ,we will wait and see.

You cut your cloth accordingly. Not just spend everything on wish buys and forget everything else regarding infrastructure and progression.

Stop playing stupid, you know exactly what I am talking about.

little al
18-09-2017, 07:13 PM

We'd have won more games in the head to head if you had been good enough to be in our league. And your "crowds" at the Goldstone were not that great.

old git
18-09-2017, 07:17 PM
You cut your cloth accordingly. Not just spend everything on wish buys and forget everything else regarding infrastructure and progression.

Stop playing stupid, you know exactly what I am talking about.

It is about what happens on the pitch unfortunately.You lot may have an unhealthy dose of objectophilia (funnily enough it came on suddenly a few years back) but I could not give a shit and I am perfectly happy with our ground and it's location.

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:20 PM

What were your loses last season ?

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:23 PM

Are you deliberately being dumb? We were in the Championship after spending years building up our club. You have 5 years in the PL and are making a loss!

If you don't understand the logistics of this then I am not going to spend 5 posts trying to explain it. I shall leave you to ponder on it.

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:24 PM
It is about what happens on the pitch unfortunately.

Now I know you are taking the piss... So where has all that spending got you?

old git
18-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Are you deliberately being dumb? We were in the Championship after spending years building up our club. You have 5 years in the PL and are making a loss!

If you don't understand the logistics of this then I am not going to spend 5 posts trying to explain it. I shall leave you to ponder on it.

Here we go.:S:
You did not spend years building your club,Bloom chucked a big wad of money and it got built.It had **** all to do with you lot.

old git
18-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Now I know you are taking the piss... So where has all that spending got you?

Five years in the Premier league.Where has all the money spent got you lot? Five games so far and a complete humiliation by your poor rivals in the play offs.

old git
18-09-2017, 07:29 PM

Don't be dumb.:p They don't make losses ,their sugar daddy does.

thereichstuff

We made a profit in our last season in the championship I was wondering how much you lost on top of the previous 4 year loses .

EagleEater
Five years in the Premier league.Where has all the money spent got you lot? Five games so far and a complete humiliation by your poor rivals in the play offs.

You have been ******* terrible on the pitch for the past 3 seasons, whilst having an out of control wage bill! Don't try and wrap it up in to anything else! You have been very, very lucky to stay up in the final hour. You have even said it yourself on here the past few seasons.

old git
18-09-2017, 07:31 PM
We made a profit in our last season in the championship I was wondering how much you lost on top of the previous 4 year loses .

NSC has indoctrinated him,its worse than NK over there.With any post against Bozzas official line (I.e. the clubs) being removed they have no idea of what is really going on.

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:31 PM
You have been ******* terrible on the pitch for the past 3 seasons, whilst having an out of control wage bill! Don't try and wrap it up in to anything else! You have been very, very lucky to stay up in the final hour. You have even said it yourself on here the past few seasons.

We're Within ffp I believe .

Joe85
18-09-2017, 07:32 PM

At least we now know what makes him so jealous.

:D

old git
18-09-2017, 07:33 PM
I'm done.

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:34 PM
I'm done.

I'll humour the div .

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:35 PM
NSC has indoctrinated him,its worse than NK over there.With any post against Bozzas official line (I.e. the clubs) being removed they have no idea of what is really going on.

Sound more like you are describing the current Crystal Palace than it does NSC. :rolleyes:

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:36 PM
At least we now know what makes him so jealous.

Of what? LOL

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Here's one to ponder . The penguin has given you ( supposedly) 300 m and you claim you are well run and pull us up on the small losses we incurred last season . Are you stupid or in denial ?

Langers
18-09-2017, 07:42 PM

http://4c2lgc59e181vuma1n9bmo1c.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets/Premier-League-Table-After-16-Games-2015-16.png

Without trying to wrap it up as anything else please refer to the table as of the beginning of 2016. As you will find out, it is a brutal league - still think we will relegate you in April 2018 - we might be down already ;)

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 07:44 PM
Here's one to ponder . The penguin has given you ( supposedly) 300 m and you claim you are well run and pull us up on the small losses we incurred last season . Are you stupid or in denial ?

At least the initial 80mil of that is on a 20 year loan to the club. TB is a business man (as well as a lifelong supporter), not a charity.

Phil's Barber
18-09-2017, 07:47 PM
What about the other 220m?

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:47 PM
At least the initial 80mil of that is on a 20 year loan to the club. TB is a business man (as well as a lifelong supporter), not a charity.

So he will get it all back then ?

Joe85
18-09-2017, 07:49 PM

Lets face it. Coming on to your rivals forum, would you rather lord it over them about:

A, A stadium. Or,

B, Masterfully dispatching and reducing them (quite literally) to tears in their moment of glory in their own back yard (5 miles removed)

Let's face it, how long did it take him to muster up the courage to return from his self imposed exile?

That defeat has scarred him. :D He proves it every time he harps on about a poxy stadium.

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Lets face it. Coming on to your rivals forum, would you rather lord it over them about:

A, A stadium. Or,

B, Masterfully dispatching and reducing them (quite literally) to tears in their moment of glory in their own back yard (5 miles removed)

Let's face it, how long did it take him to muster up the courage to return from his self imposed exile?

That defeat has scarred him. :D He proves it every time he harps on about a poxy stadium.

He's like the rest of em no minerials ! They will soon **** off when their season unravels .

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 07:57 PM
He's flown :supergrin:

Langers
18-09-2017, 07:58 PM
He's like the rest of em no minerials ! They will soon **** off when their season unravels .

April 14th 2018 - the day we relegate them - tick tock

mpfn
18-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Uh oh
Mat(t) is lurking :eek:

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:02 PM
Uh oh
Mat(t) is lurking :eek:

Is that dumb or dumber ?

mpfn
18-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Is that dumb or dumber ?

Yes

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Yes

elgrande
18-09-2017, 09:13 PM

**** off 30,000 in your dreams......ha ha ha

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-09-2017, 09:16 PM

And one of them accused us of re-writing history. No clubs fans have less self awareness than this lot

Hitler
19-09-2017, 05:10 PM
And one of them accused us of re-writing history. No clubs fans have less self awareness than this lot

It seems 24,199 was the statistic for your defeat to quite-local competition last game.
We don't need to be "self-aware" to see how the seats are emptying at your dump.

elgrande
19-09-2017, 05:15 PM
It seems 24,199 was the statistic for your defeat to quite-local competition last game.
We don't need to be "self-aware" to see how the seats are emptying at your dump.

I see toys r us are going bust,2 things you could move back there with the other 3k who could be bothered to every other week,and secondly where you gonna ogle the kids now,you ******* piss soaked sex case....**** of complete wanker.

Purepalace
19-09-2017, 05:27 PM
I see toys r us are going bust,2 things you could move back there with the other 3k who could be bothered to every other week,and secondly where you gonna ogle the kids now,you ******* piss soaked sex case....**** of complete wanker.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
19-09-2017, 05:28 PM
As popular with Palace fans as he is his own it seems

Hitler
19-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Wankers you can't respond - 24 thousand at your shithole ground only, and you spew crap distracting from that because you are embarrassed by the facts.

(Lack of) business as usual

Big Gav
19-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Wankers you can't respond - 24 thousand at your shithole ground only, and you spew crap distracting from that because you are embarrassed by the facts.

(Lack of) business as usual

Go **** yourself you dirty old tramp. You have nothing noteworthy to say, get your life sorted out you sad specimen of a human being

matbha
20-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Well as the Goldstones record crowd was 36000 I would say your talking bollocks
:p

grand aigle
20-09-2017, 09:08 PM

How often was it full with 36000 mat? As often as the Withdean was full? With several thousand queuing up outside? Our record gate was over 51000 so you're still a bit short of that!

Eagleinsussex
20-09-2017, 09:29 PM

This is true, and when looking at the highest attendances of every club, the weeds are 51st in the ranking, we on the other hand are 26th.

elgrande
20-09-2017, 09:58 PM

What was that,once in your history.

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 06:35 AM
Let's see what your attendance will be if you go back down. Half of your "fans" will go back to supporting a top six club again.

matbha
21-09-2017, 11:28 AM
This is true, and when looking at the highest attendances of every club, the weeds are 51st in the ranking, we on the other hand are 26th.

Maybe you had a bigger ground :p

eagle mart
21-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Let's see what your attendance will be if you go back down. Half of your "fans" will go back to supporting a top six club again.

ha ha. Good one.

When half your fans buy tickets so they have enough points to go and see their favourite teams.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/september/loyalty-scheme-abuse/

https://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/560/cpsprodpb/8258/production/_86486333_bpi_jm_brighton_v_arsenal_jm1_072.jpg

elgrande
21-09-2017, 01:07 PM

Erm,I think you getting mixed up twat,we know, you know....and all the football world know that most of your "customers" support another team first.

old git
21-09-2017, 02:13 PM
ha ha. Good one.

When half your fans buy tickets so they have enough points to go and see their favourite teams.

Very good point.I did wonder why half the customers that bought tickets didn't go but hardly surprising when 75% of them have Brighton as a second team.Perhaps we should be wondering why so many turned up?

eagle mart
21-09-2017, 02:27 PM
How often was it full with 36000 mat? As often as the Withdean was full? With several thousand queuing up outside? !

Their lifetime average is currently 11k. Since 2011 the amex has added 10% onto that figure.

I think that tells you all you need to know.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Their lifetime average is currently 11k. Since 2011 the amex has added 10% onto that figure.

Spot on

Eagleinsussex
21-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Maybe you had a bigger ground :p

What was your excuse when you couldn't sell out the Withdean ?

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Staggering. A few days ago this site was awash with soppy Tarquins giving it. They
Lose a couple and we win one and they are nowhere to be seen! Pathetic

matbha
21-09-2017, 07:25 PM
How often was it full with 36000 mat? As often as the Withdean was full? With several thousand queuing up outside? Our record gate was over 51000 so you're still a bit short of that!

You could also say how often was selhurst full with 51.000 Withdean was horrid most of the time if you have been you would know I thought most of the games over 12 seasons were reasonable if there are no shows what can you do

SJ'sLoveMonkey
21-09-2017, 07:29 PM
You could also say how often was selhurst full with 51.000 Withdean was horrid most of the time if you have been you would know I thought most of the games over 12 seasons were reasonable if there are no shows what can you do

The following season we came close to be fair, 45,000 v Spurs, 43,000 v Arsenal, 46,000 v Liverpool etc.

matbha
21-09-2017, 07:30 PM

If you get a new ground you don't think your crowds will increase ?If we go down which we may well do I bet we still sell out on a few big games you will not

Nth Kent Eagle
21-09-2017, 07:33 PM
The Bwighton fans were using their initiative. You never know they might even get to go to Wenbley this year.

matbha
21-09-2017, 07:36 PM
The following season we came close to be fair, 45,000 v Spurs, 43,000 v Arsenal, 46,000 v Liverpool etc.

Great crowds to be fair but look at the teams you were playing cant imagine how rammed selhurst was lol in 87 I was at the Goldstone v Arsenal 27,000 you could not move not even for a wee :supergrin:

Selhurst Celtic
21-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Who were you supporting?

old git
21-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Great crowds to be fair but look at the teams you were playing cant imagine how rammed selhurst was lol in 87 I was at the Goldstone v Arsenal 27,000 you could not move not even for a wee :supergrin:

I was at the goldstone when there was 33k there.

Pidster
21-09-2017, 07:41 PM
https://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/560/cpsprodpb/8258/production/_86486333_bpi_jm_brighton_v_arsenal_jm1_072.jpg

Hitler's last sexual conquest/trick?

Big Gav
21-09-2017, 08:01 PM

We had 30,000 for the 2nd leg of the play off final at Selhurst against Blackburn in 1989. As you like going on about attendances so much your highest ever attendance doesn't even come close to ours

matbha
21-09-2017, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=old git;13858971]I was at the goldstone when there was 33k there.[/QUOTE Health and safety would have a fit lol that is mental :eek:

matbha
21-09-2017, 08:06 PM
We had 30,000 for the 2nd leg of the play off final at Selhurst against Blackburn in 1989. As you like going on about attendances so much your highest ever attendance doesn't even come close to ours

OK Gav read the previous posts :p

grand aigle
21-09-2017, 09:09 PM
OK Gav read the previous posts :p

Brighton ..36747 v fulham 1958
Palace ...51808 v Burnley 1979

So really, mat:jerkit:bha your highest attendance is still quite a way short of ours isn't it?

EagleEater
21-09-2017, 09:31 PM

So really, mat:jerkit:bha your highest attendance is still quite a way short of ours isn't it?

Accuse Brighton of obsessing about attendances and then go obsessive over attendances...

Got it! :rolleyes:

grand aigle
21-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Accuse Brighton of obsessing about attendances and then go obsessive over attendances...

Merely replying to matbha you thick twat!
and yes I googled it!

EagleEater
21-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Merely replying to matbha you thick twat!
and yes I googled it!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/307/189/6fe.jpg

Richard Russell
22-09-2017, 08:32 AM
22/1 to beat City, worth a bet?

thereichstuff
22-09-2017, 09:22 AM

Yes, if you fancy it ,

smileysmith
22-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Well, yeah. At those odds. :D

Phil's Barber
22-09-2017, 10:00 AM

http://img22.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzIvMzk5OTM1OS9 mbHVzaGluZy1tb25leS1vLmdpZgloglog.gif

Richard Russell
22-09-2017, 12:34 PM
http://img22.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzIvMzk5OTM1OS9 mbHVzaGluZy1tb25leS1vLmdpZgloglog.gifOh come on now, don't be like that.

Got to be worth a fiver at those odds? Complacent City, the CP lads revved up by a tactically astute new manager. Benteke. etc....

mpfn
22-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Oh come on now, don't be like that.

Got to be worth a fiver at those odds? Complacent City, the CP lads revved up by a tactically astute new manager. Benteke. etc....

Now now Richard, don't start posting like your NSC palace hating version.

elgrande
22-09-2017, 01:38 PM

Not obsessing about it,just making the point we have always been the bigger club.....:jerkit:

SwoopingGull
22-09-2017, 03:52 PM
The Bwighton fans were using their initiative. You never know they might even get to go to Wenbley this year.
I think it's nailed on we will play at Wembley this year. Yes I will ignore the spelling mistake you made.

SwoopingGull
22-09-2017, 03:53 PM

It's only us that obsess over attendance palace NEVER do... Oh.

RazorsEdge
22-09-2017, 03:55 PM
I think it's nailed on we will play at Wembley this year. Yes I will ignore the spelling mistake you made.

Spurs away???? I think all clubs in premiership will and all...

matbha
22-09-2017, 04:44 PM

All those plastic palace fans wonder where they are now :D

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 04:57 PM

Up your scumbag mum.
No offence, like.

matbha
22-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Up your scumbag mum.
No offence, like.

My scumbag mum ?stay classy Coastal

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 05:23 PM
My scumbag mum ?stay classy Coastal

You're a Brighton scumbag but your mum's not.
Classy enough you Brighton scumbag inbred?

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 05:45 PM
She's probably a wanker scumbag like you though.
No offence.

matbha
22-09-2017, 05:57 PM
She's probably a wanker scumbag like you though.
No offence.

Nice :jerkit:

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Nice :jerkit:

F*ck off you Brighton scum.
And take your Brighton scum mum with you too!

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:06 PM
No offence, like.

Big Gav
22-09-2017, 06:10 PM

Well I'm still going. Appointing the anti Christ Mullery as manager drove away a lot of support

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:22 PM

Get the big guns on here. Not pointless, no mark wankers like you.
Get the no mark big guns on here.

matbha
22-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Get the big guns on here. Not pointless, no mark wankers like you.
Get the no mark big guns on here.

No your pointless five games played you utter prick go play with your sister :clown:

grand aigle
22-09-2017, 06:37 PM

answer the question?

matbha
22-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Well I'm still going. Appointing the anti Christ Mullery as manager drove away a lot of support

Agreed Gav you seem like a proper palace fan unlike that pathetic prick Coastal banter is banter but that prick :veryangry

matbha
22-09-2017, 06:38 PM
answer the question?

???

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:39 PM
No your pointless five games played you utter prick go play with your sister :clown:

Listen to me now you Brighton plumb.
You're a plumb.
Brighton plumb or not..you'll always be a plumb.
A Brighton plumb at that.

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Or is it plum?

Either way, youre a Brighton plum/b

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:43 PM
Or is it plum?

Either way, you're a Brighton plum/b

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Agreed Gav you seem like a proper palace fan unlike that pathetic prick Coastal banter is banter but that prick :veryangry

You creepy Brighton c**t.

matbha
22-09-2017, 06:51 PM
You creepy Brighton c**t.

You pal are a wanker ,how old are you 10 go play with the M25 :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 06:54 PM
You pal are a wanker ,how old are you 10 go play with the M25 :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Hehehe.

You're like a little gift to us Palace.
I wanna wrap you up and stick a little bow on your head.
:)

matbha
22-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Hehehe.

:love:

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 07:31 PM
:love:

I see you missed the stoopid, moron irony class that I held last week then?

grand aigle
22-09-2017, 07:33 PM
???

just asked if your highest ever attendance was some way behind ours? You as always avoided answering the question.

matbha
22-09-2017, 07:34 PM
I see you missed the stoopid, moron irony class that I held last week then?

yep

Eagleinsussex
22-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Hehehe.

Lol :lux:

matbha
22-09-2017, 07:49 PM
just asked if your highest ever attendance was some way behind ours? You as always avoided answering the question.

Yes it is ,our best is 36000 .At the amex we get sell outs 31.000 ,so you guys get 25.000 and your best is 51.000 so over the years our best crowd ever kind of matches our Amex crowds ,you cant say the same plastic palace :p If we go down we will still sell out on some games 31.000 you wont so it will be palace 16.000 at best that's like 31.000 down :p

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 07:51 PM
yep

You're a Falmer plum and that's all you'll ever be.
You Falmer plum.

grand aigle
22-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Yes it is ,our best is 36000 .At the amex we get sell outs 31.000 ,so you guys get 25.000 and your best is 51.000 so over the years our best crowd ever kind of matches our Amex crowds ,you cant say the same plastic palace :p If we go down we will still sell out on some games 31.000 you wont so it will be palace 16.000 at best that's like 31.000 down :p

oh if only there were points for crowds, you would win the league.....maybe Barber should push for a rule change? Oh yeah 51000 was standing (before the all seated rule) while you were getting 5 or 6 thousand (with 20000 locked out)

old git
22-09-2017, 07:53 PM

This should be in the maths problem thread.
51000 - 31000 is not 16000.:clown:

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 07:57 PM

We had 60,000 at Selhurst in 79.
Unlike you though, we never gave up on our ground.
You surrender monkeys did though.
You're South Coast wankers.
And that's all that needs to be said.

matbha
22-09-2017, 08:06 PM
This should be in the maths problem thread.
51000 - 31000 is not 16000.:clown:

Sorry OG :)

matbha
22-09-2017, 08:08 PM
We had 60,000 at Selhurst in 79.
Unlike you though, we never gave up on our ground.
You surrender monkeys did though.
You're South Coast wankers.
And that's all that needs to be said.

I know you went bankrupt again ,I bet the 250 fans walking around the ground letting of fireworks made the difference :jerkit:

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Sorry OG :)

It's probably best that you go now.
Be sure to tell one of those other NSC morons to come on here and take your place though.

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Don't forget get now, Ruprecht!

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:11 PM
I know you went bankrupt again ,I bet the 250 fans walking around the ground letting of fireworks made the difference :jerkit:

TOYS

R

US

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:15 PM
BUR

GER

KING.

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:16 PM
PC

WORLD

/

CURRYS

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:18 PM
HAB

I

TAT.

matbha
22-09-2017, 08:43 PM
TOYS

R

US

Before your time little boy :clown:

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Before your time little boy :clown:

You're

A

Div.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
22-09-2017, 09:48 PM

A Brighton fan calling fans of another club plastic. Good grief the lack of total self awareness amongst this lot is actually incredible :supergrin:

orp pisshead1
23-09-2017, 04:48 AM
No wins, No Goals, No Points, No clackers.

You lot would be left with the usual 8000 watching. All the Arsenal and ManU tosses would have fecked off.

:lux::lux: so true.

thereichstuff
23-09-2017, 06:17 AM

Funnily enough they did make a difference .

Londoner
23-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Can a moderator change the thread title please ?

6 defeats, no points, no goals.

New records being set every week.

You lot are f.u.c.k.i.n.g embarrassing but makes great comedy value :lux:

Have a good day

Londoner xxx

Big Gav
23-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Trust you to pop up straight away you sad piece of shit. Disappear for years then turn up as soon as you get promoted you gutless wanker. Are you that sad with no life you have to go on a rivals message board straight after the final whistle? If you have a family go and spend some time with them or go and try and find some friends you sad twat

Coastal Palace
23-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Let's see where we both stand come the end of the season.
You scumbag, south coast inbred.

grand aigle
23-09-2017, 04:06 PM
You sad ****...go and find some kids to play with

Londoner
23-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Let's see where we both stand come the end of the season.
You scumbag, south coast inbred.

You wouldn't believe the smile i have on my face right now.

You lot getting absolutely spanked, followed up by the usual suspects having a pop at me isn't boring trust me!

Seriously who needs to go down the pub on a Saturday night when you have this and MOTD later ?

Blooming marvelous :lux:

mpfn
23-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Can a moderator change the thread title please ?

6 defeats, no points, no goals.

New records being set every week.

You lot are f.u.c.k.i.n.g embarrassing but makes great comedy value :lux:

Have a good day

Londoner xxx

Nice one Spence, a predictable response from a predictable gutless weed.
Newcastle turn you over tomorrow, and you'll be a massive 4 points in front of us.
Don't crow too soon , you could be joining us in the mire.

Coastal Palace
23-09-2017, 04:10 PM

You lot getting absolutely spanked, followed up by the usual suspects having a pop at me isn't boring trust me!

Seriously who needs to go down the pub on a Saturday night when you have this and MOTD later ?

You definitely need a trip to a pub.
Preferably a rough one where there are guns and knives.

old git
23-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way,But you are a bit strange aren't t you?

grand aigle
23-09-2017, 04:14 PM

Big difference you dozy ****, when newcastle roll you over, we cant go on nsc and gloat like youre allowed to, because we'd all get banned.. so **** off down the park and find some kids to fiddle with

thereichstuff
23-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Spencer :supergrin: