PDA

View Full Version : Heard a Rumour

EagleEater
16-09-2017, 10:56 PM
That Harry Redknapp is on his way to Palace if Roy doesn't deliver the goods over the next few games. Any truth in it?

Phil's Barber
16-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Yes it's true. He will get the club's manager of the month award for September, if he gets a move on.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
17-09-2017, 05:14 PM
It was Mexican Independence Day yesterday and the rumour is in celebration Bwighton fans dressed up as Spaniards!

SwoopingGull
18-09-2017, 09:17 AM
It was Mexican Independence Day yesterday and the rumour is in celebration Bwighton fans dressed up as Spaniards!

What's that got to do with your next manager?

Edit: Shouldn't really take the piss out of your new manager.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
18-09-2017, 04:38 PM

Nothing to be fair but the thought of you dozy twunts having a Spanish day and dressing as Mexicans always makes me chuckle. Couldn't even get the continent right! :D:jerkit:

Purepalace
18-09-2017, 04:42 PM

And you really think that Chris Hughton will still be your manager by the end of the season?

I think Harry would suit you lot just fine.

old git
18-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Nothing to be fair but the thought of you dozy twunts having a Spanish day and dressing as Mexicans always makes me chuckle. Couldn't even get the continent right! :D:jerkit:

He seems to think that he is on nsc and Bozza is calling the shots on what we can and can't talk about.
:clown:

old git
18-09-2017, 04:44 PM
And you really think that Chris Hughton will still be your manager by the end of the season?

I think Harry would suit you lot just fine.

Harry Worth would suit that lot.:p

Purepalace
18-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Harry Worth would suit that lot.:p

:supergrin:

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 05:15 PM

I think CH will still be here at the end of the season. I realise that having a manager stay for longer than a few months is a rarity for Palace these days, but we don't operate like that as a club.

Fancy 50 on it? (Winner chooses the losers charity)

little al
18-09-2017, 06:20 PM
He seems to think that he is on nsc and Bozza is calling the shots on what we can and can't talk about.

Bozza is busy wanking off over getting ripped off over the new iphone.

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:08 PM
I think CH will still be here at the end of the season. I realise that having a manager stay for longer than a few months is a rarity for Palace these days, but we don't operate like that as a club.

Fancy 50 on it? (Winner chooses the losers charity)

Alan Brazil reckons he would be gone , have a bet with him .

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 08:20 PM

Alan Brazil :D

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Alan Brazil :D

Easy money then .

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Easy money then .

Ok, seeing as Alan Brazil says it, does that mean we have a bet? Or are you just going to quote a shit football presenters opinion?

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Ok, seeing as Alan Brazil says it, does that mean we have a bet? Or are you just going to quote a shit football presenters opinion?

Better than a dodgy plumbers opinion I guess .

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Better than a dodgy plumbers opinion I guess .

That a yes or a no? :rolleyes:

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:33 PM
That a yes or a no? :rolleyes:

I don't give a **** if he stays or goes , stop leading me in the wrong direction .

EagleEater
18-09-2017, 08:34 PM
I don't give a **** if he stays or goes , stop leading me in the wrong direction .

I'm not leading you anywhere. You are the one waffling on about Alan Brazil and CH ;)

thereichstuff
18-09-2017, 08:35 PM
I'm not leading you anywhere. You are the one waffling on about Alan Brazil and CH ;)

Just replying matey :p

Sharkba1t
19-09-2017, 05:36 AM
How long did Sami Hyppia last with your lot. Is he available?

SEEPEEEFFSEE
19-09-2017, 11:33 AM
What I love more than anything is that even after this piss poor record breaking start and head start gifted to the Seaweed, there is no doubt in my mind that not only will we finish above them but they will be relegated and we won't.

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 06:37 AM
What I love more than anything is that even after this piss poor record breaking start and head start gifted to the Seaweed, there is no doubt in my mind that not only will we finish above them but they will be relegated and we won't.
Want a bet?

SwoopingGull
21-09-2017, 06:38 AM
That's not true is it. AB said he hopes we don't sack him if we look like going down. Typical palace making stuff up to suit their agenda.

Coastal Palace
22-09-2017, 03:56 PM
That Harry Redknapp is on his way to Palace if Roy doesn't deliver the goods over the next few games. Any truth in it?

I heard a rumour that your lot were gonna turn up for the League Cup game v Bournemouth... Some sort of South Coastal rivalry that mattered one day, apparently.
Loyalty points for the win....you half and half inbred wankers, you!

SwoopingGull
25-09-2017, 11:22 AM
I heard a rumour that your lot were gonna turn up for the League Cup game v Bournemouth... Some sort of South Coastal rivalry that mattered one day, apparently.

EagleEater
25-09-2017, 11:37 AM

I heard a rumor you were bottom of the table with 0 (zero) points, 0 (zero) goals and have just broken the record for being the team with the worst start since English League football began in the 1800's.

You must be proud? :clown:

SwoopingGull
25-09-2017, 12:25 PM
I heard a rumor you were bottom of the table with 0 (zero) points, 0 (zero) goals and have just broken the record for being the team with the worst start since English League football began in the 1800's.

You must be proud? :clown:

He has got to be the worst palace rat over here. He speaks so much shit and is so repetitive..

old git
25-09-2017, 12:27 PM
He has got to be the worst palace rat over here. He speaks so much shit and is so repetitive..

Keep it up coastal,you are getting to them.

SwoopingGull
25-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Keep it up coastal,you are getting to them.

Not in the slightest. If he was speaking the truth then it would get to us but spouting off rubbish just makes us laugh at him/you even more lol..

He is stuck in the 1970's and is unable to accept that things do actually move on. :sunglasses: